BigKnob

United States

#86323 Jan 14, 2014
A little melanin that means we'll be european ^ white, correction

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#86324 Jan 14, 2014
If disagree with my statement why don't you be a real man about it and respond directly rather than hiding behind your stupid little bytch marks???

come on grow some, be a man and respond and your own words rather than hiding behind stupid bytch marks???
A Child of AHAYAH

San Francisco, CA

#86325 Jan 14, 2014
Keren wrote:
<quoted text>God have mercy on you.
My point exactly!!!
Keren

UK

#86326 Jan 14, 2014
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
From other sources. Invasions and slavery. With Europeans.
Again nope! It's been a lot like that before the atlantic slave trade. Ever heard of the "Red bone" or "Red eboe" which was a common term used during slavery.
BigKnob

United States

#86327 Jan 14, 2014
The Book of Exdous 4th chapter vs. 6 & 7

Then the Lord said, put your hand inside your cloak, & when he took it out it was leprous, white like snow.

7. Now put it back into your cloak, he said. So Moses put his hand back Into his cloak, when he took it out, it was restored, like the rest of his flesh.

Now how can a man be already white then turn white, then turn back white? And what color was the rest of his flesh before he put his hand back into his cloak and took it out and it turned back like the rest of his flesh.
Keren

UK

#86328 Jan 14, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text> There is a good chance that one of the parents a couple of generations back, had a white ancestor!
Again, I said no. They denied having one. Are you trying to force a white ancestor on them?
A Child of AHAYAH

New York, NY

#86329 Jan 14, 2014
Keren wrote:
<quoted text>Again nope! It's been a lot like that before the atlantic slave trade. Ever heard of the "Red bone" or "Red eboe" which was a common term used during slavery.
Lol, a term used affectionately till this very day, lol ; Let's see, the blacker the berry the sweeter the juice or a Red Bone, flip a coin because those were the days!!!! I am glad to have seen the light and changed my conservative ways to the shut down mode 4Sure , lol ; yes discipline was required, whew!
7New Earth7

Europe

#86330 Jan 14, 2014
Punchojr wrote:
Do me a favor a scan the cloths of these soldier and the symbo l in the background. Kind of look like a flower but I've seen it somewhere. Do these soldier have fringes on.
Ancient Benin(Ouidah Juda Whyda) soldier
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...
Have u ever thought of.a very detailed point of view, built over thousands of years, and attained by such masters?

The number of threads could be the number of students handled per season until the students' phallus grows!
7New Earth7

Europe

#86331 Jan 14, 2014
Keren wrote:
<quoted text>Again nope! It's been a lot like that before the atlantic slave trade. Ever heard of the "Red bone" or "Red eboe" which was a common term used during slavery.
Via divine revelation, I got to know so I'm not on ur lebel. All I write, first from divine revelations. I'm not a historian like yall who don't practise ancient traditions. I talk to Got directly. So yes God also said all I say about bible being upside down arr true!
7New Earth7

Europe

#86332 Jan 14, 2014
Typo: Level not lebel.
A Child of AHAYAH

New York, NY

#86333 Jan 14, 2014
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Via divine revelation, I got to know so I'm not on ur lebel. All I write, first from divine revelations. I'm not a historian like yall who don't practise ancient traditions. I talk to Got directly. So yes God also said all I say about bible being upside down arr true!
Wow, my bad ; you really do have some things on your mind, as in deep seeded issues ; sad to say the least?????
7New Earth7

Europe

#86334 Jan 14, 2014
I can hear them crying, begging to spare their lives..........

it is well,'if'......new earth and heaven.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#86335 Jan 14, 2014
Again,

I ask you...

Saying that his mom was from Dan does not take away that he was from the TRIBE OF NEPTHALI.

HIS FATHER was a descendant of Nephthali making HIM FROM THE TRIBE OF NEPHTHALI.
"A Widows Son of the Tribe of Nephthali, His Father being in Tyre."
That line is ADDRESSING HIS FATHERS HERITAGE/LINEAGE. AND then where He was living.
How hard is that to comprehend? Seriously?

What does Hebrews have to do with Hiram?

As for Melchisedech, we have gone over this AD NAUSEUM with you in past posts.
Your view is that Melchisedech was a Jebusite who Abraham worshipped and gave tribute to.

My view is that HE WASN'T and Abraham did not worship no MAN.

Coming with the SAME pushes you push from different cloaks doesn't change what we say.

But first, stay on topic... WHERE IN SCRIPTURE DOES IT SAY HIRAM WAS PHOENICIAN / CANAANITE lineage?

Because it DOES say He was from the TRIBE OF NEPHTHALI. THAT IS AN ISRAELITE.

Quit jumping off topic.

Level 7

Location hidden

#86336 Jan 14, 2014
Correction:

What does the BOOK of Hebrews have to do with Hiram?

Level 7

Location hidden

#86338 Jan 14, 2014
Uhm.... Upon the writers , missionaries, slavers,(Portuguese) etc, accounts....

The people were of many different shades in Africa,,, including WEST, SOUTH and NORTH Africa.... BEFORE whites set foot ithe lands.

The Scramble for Africa and the coonizing took pains / strategically to divide the tribes up and ALSO separate by skin tones.

For whatever reason.
Mixing Sans, Nyam Nyam, Khoi Khoi, Zulus, Anuak, Nuers etc

(Zulus, Anuak, Dinkas, etc, >Nuers)

Yes, The Khoi-sans had just as many if not mostly BLACK (dark) SKINNED in their tirbes. They weren't just only brown.
Sans, Nyam Nyam, Khoi Khoi, were called HOTTENTOTS.
BigKnob

United States

#86342 Jan 14, 2014
unfazed wrote:
Again,
I ask you...
Saying that his mom was from Dan does not take away that he was from the TRIBE OF NEPTHALI.
HIS FATHER was a descendant of Nephthali making HIM FROM THE TRIBE OF NEPHTHALI.
That line is ADDRESSING HIS FATHERS HERITAGE/LINEAGE. AND then where He was living.
How hard is that to comprehend? Seriously?
What does Hebrews have to do with Hiram?
As for Melchisedech, we have gone over this AD NAUSEUM with you in past posts.
Your view is that Melchisedech was a Jebusite who Abraham worshipped and gave tribute to.
My view is that HE WASN'T and Abraham did not worship no MAN.
Coming with the SAME pushes you push from different cloaks doesn't change what we say.
But first, stay on topic... WHERE IN SCRIPTURE DOES IT SAY HIRAM WAS PHOENICIAN / CANAANITE lineage?
Because it DOES say He was from the TRIBE OF NEPHTHALI. THAT IS AN ISRAELITE.
Quit jumping off topic.
Produce the book & scripture where is says he's from the tribe of nephthali, i've given you 2chronicles 2:13 it clearly says Huram's mother was from Dan, and 1kings 7:13 says nephthali , so two books are saying two different things. And ive given you Genesis 14:18 about the king of salem, who bless Abram, Genensis, 14:18-20
As far as hebrews is concerned I pointed out that this is the same king of salem, where it says jesus is like melchizedek in hebrews the 7th chapter, even in the psalm 110:4 that backs it up. Check hebrews 7:9 then look at genesis 14:18-20
I dont just put stuff out here that im not perpared to back up.... its in the bible, im giving you scripture, book, chapter, verse.

Level 7

Location hidden

#86343 Jan 14, 2014
LOL @ you refusing to concede that

The BOOK 1 Kings CHAPTER (SCRIPTURE) 7 VERSE 13:

The First Book of the Kings 7

13 And King Salomon sent and fetched One Hiram, out of Tyre,

14 A Widows Son of the Tribe of Nephthalim, His Father being in Tyre. Which Hiram was a crafts man in brass and full of wisdom, understanding and cunning to work all manner of work in brass. And He came to King Salomon and wrought all His work.

---
That is tallking about His lineage / His Fathers lineage... His Father being in Tyre.. Not a lineage Tirian.. But in the land of Tyre.

1 Kings is referencing His mom as A WIDOW, therefore, from Widow is pointing out HIS FATHER which goes on with "the TRIBE F NEPHTHALI, who BEING IN TYRE.(LIVED IN TYRE). Smh. Oh my!

2 Chronicles is REFERENCING His Mom, She being from Dan.

Both Books gives you Hirams LINEAGE. The Seed is through the FATHER. THROUGHOUT the Scriptures. Hiram, His Father is from the TRIBE OF NEPHTHALI.

Now WHERE IS THE SCRIPTURE.(why do you keep avoiding that) that says Hiram is a Phoenician /Canaanite????
Just admit there is no such Scripture and you are as usual stepping OUTSIDE of Scripture with fables.

Which is why you won't answer it. But will keep sidestepping and PRETENDING you don't get it.
First to avoid the Phoenician / Canaanite question, you then went to say that there were two Hirams, Then you jumped to two mothers, Now you've jumped to Melchisedech... smdh.
What does Hebrews and Melchisedech have to do with Hiram?
Back it up with SCRIPTURES, not making up something for itching ears.

Level 7

Location hidden

#86344 Jan 14, 2014

1 Kings is referencing His mom as A WIDOWS, Hiram being a SON from the TRIBE OF NEPHTHALI, therefore, from Widow is pointing out HIS FATHER which goes on with " TRIBE F NEPHTHALI, INCLUDING that His Father who BEING IN TYRE.(LIVED IN TYRE).

ISRAELITES Seed goes through the FATHER.

Level 7

Location hidden

#86345 Jan 14, 2014
Both Books gives you Hirams LINEAGE/ MAKEUP. The Seed is through the FATHER. THROUGHOUT the Scriptures and the BELIEF System. Hiram, His Father is from the TRIBE OF NEPHTHALI.
His Mom from Dan. Therefore, He is a NEPHTHALI Tribe ISRAELITE.

Level 7

Location hidden

#86346 Jan 14, 2014
Genesis 10:2
The sons of Japheth; GOMER, and MAGOG, and MADAI, and JAVAN, and TUBAL, and MESHECH, and TIRAS,

3 And the sons of GOMER; ASHKENAZ, and RIPHATH, and TOGARMAH.

4 And the sons of JAVAN; ELISHAH, and TARSHISH, KITTIM, AND DODANIM.

5 By these were the Isles of the GENTILES divided in their lands; every one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations.

THE INVADERS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Incognito4Ever 1,458,575
King tut's tomb 8 min Troller of saltines 90
New Far right POTUS , ISIS is Celebrating !!! 12 min bluestreak returns 85
Why do i see white men picking up hookers 17 min Troller of saltines 5
Thanksgiving is a WHITES ONLY holiday! 18 min bluestreak returns 275
The reason black men desire white women 19 min Troller of saltines 61
Why do white people wear shorts in the winter? (Jan '09) 19 min FEMALEHOTEP2016 243
Will Le Pen repatriate Muslims from france? 1 hr dcool 49
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr PolakPotrafi 50,627
News The real reasons the U.S. became less racist to... 2 hr Deplorable Jeff 161
More from around the web