Hebrew Israelite
7New Earth7

Europe

#85940 Jan 10, 2014
A Child Of AHAYAH wrote:
<quoted text> Lol, Rev. 2:9 and 3:9 are calling your name AGAIN; resistance to the TRUTH IS FUTILE !!!
He said he works for the mossad, so what do u expect?

He is robotized! Lol!

He can't help but continue to copy and paste!
7New Earth7

Europe

#85941 Jan 10, 2014
And from his links you'll notice his bosses are old senile men with old jokes!
A Child Of AHAYAH

San Francisco, CA

#85942 Jan 10, 2014
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
He said he works for the mossad, so what do u expect?
He is robotized! Lol!
He can't help but continue to copy and paste!
Lol, 4Sure!!
Keren

UK

#85943 Jan 10, 2014
A Child Of AHAYAH wrote:
On the other hand, there is no evidence that the ancient Egyptians migrated into or invaded the African continent, all evidence proves that they were an aboriginal African people, all of their text point to the Upper Nile – Sudanic and Nubian origins, and their identifiable presence as a people, city-state, and the center of their dynastic empire ranges over thousands of years in one geographic location, Africa!
Any degree of non-African blood or “non-Black blood” that was evident in Egypt came from outside the African continent, and until the Ptolemaic Greeks, most invaders presence were short-lived and eventually repelled.
Again, there is no evidence of any large non-African populations migrating into ancient Egypt even during invasions, let alone creating an 91% Indo-European population that would have overwhelmed ancient Egypt’s genetic foundations, which was African! Absolutely unfounded and impossible!
From early Greek scholars and historians, to religious text, to today’s prominent researchers, all have repeatedly cited overwhelming evidence that Ancient Egypt was a product of ancient Africa and that the people were consider, Black and African…and if anyone look at the great Spinx face and see any other features but that of an phenotypical sub-Saharan African, then they intentionally deluding themselves.
Once again,solid argument!
A Child Of AHAYAH

New York, NY

#85944 Jan 10, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>This is your truth:
www.timeshighereducation.co.uk/106158.article
Historical whitewashing; Lol, Rev. 2:9 and 3:9 are your name AGAIN; resistance to the TRUTH IS FUTILE !!!
A Child Of AHAYAH

New York, NY

#85945 Jan 10, 2014
Keren wrote:
<quoted text>Once again,solid argument!
Pro- Ciate that 4Sure!!
Keren

UK

#85946 Jan 10, 2014
Keren wrote:
@ Glimmer,understand that one can be racially one thing and genetically something else. As I said earlier,it is not really sufficient to categorize a race based on linguistics. It is safe to call people of same heritage,a nation. For instance,most Ethiopian Jews with Jewish bloodline can be said to be a part of the people and nation of Israel and it is very much acceptable. So this does apply to the rest of the African Jews or Hebrews and also other Jews scattered all over the world. Also,for instance the white people of the earth are considered a race but they don't all speak the same language.
The English see themselves different from the French,even the Scots see themselves different from the English.The French see themselves different from the English and German et al,so why? Answer is simply because of their peculiar linguistics and cultural heritage,but they are of the same white race?
Keren

UK

#85947 Jan 10, 2014
In further explanation of what I have been saying, an example is this; a Massai man gets married to a white lady and they have a child together,probably folks will claim the child is mixed race and argue it is a race of its own.On the surface,the argument is proper but it is obvious the mixed race child's nation or ethnicity will be Massai. Why is this so? It is simply because he has the genes of his Massai father. By the virtue that he has a Massai father's genes,he is one of them but racially,he'll be considered differently.
Keren

UK

#85948 Jan 10, 2014
A Child Of AHAYAH wrote:
<quoted text> Pro- Ciate that 4Sure!!
Tell me something my brother,lol. Thumbs up!

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#85949 Jan 10, 2014
I like the way the haters hate on me, but if you read what they're putting into the form you can see they been studying me from the very beginning, so I guess that's a good thing on my part.

You can see from everything they post its not from them originally but nearly verbatim from my own postings, but that's cool!!!

The only thing that matters is that the Creator know that I'm doing my part helping get the word out, that's what counts the most!!! Hahahahaha hahahahaha!!!
A Child Of AHAYAH

San Francisco, CA

#85950 Jan 10, 2014
Keren wrote:
<quoted text>The English see themselves different from the French,even the Scots see themselves different from the English.The French see themselves different from the English and German et al,so why? Answer is simply because of their peculiar linguistics and cultural heritage,but they are of the same white race?
Lol, I am still trying to figure out why Glimmer is disrespectful to W. Africans and AA unless the White Caucasian gene is allowed to speak out more prevalently, lol; which shows a lack of discipline ????? Albert Perry has the oldest DNA, which is from what area of Africa????do not get me started, my Igbo brother did tell me that everyone from Africa is not a Hebrew Israelite Jew, I am beginning to wonder based on statements I have read by some here, lol, holler back Glimmer with much love and respect!!!
7New Earth7

Europe

#85951 Jan 10, 2014
A Child Of AHAYAH wrote:
<quoted text> Lol, I am still trying to figure out why Glimmer is disrespectful to W. Africans and AA unless the White Caucasian gene is allowed to speak out more prevalently, lol; which shows a lack of discipline ????? Albert Perry has the oldest DNA, which is from what area of Africa????do not get me started, my Igbo brother did tell me that everyone from Africa is not a Hebrew Israelite Jew, I am beginning to wonder based on statements I have read by some here, lol, holler back Glimmer with much love and respect!!!
Therez a political faction-ism in Ethiopia between OROMO and amhara, so pushing the e1b1a agenda is pushing OROMO to win........that's all glimmer is avoiding.
7New Earth7

Europe

#85952 Jan 10, 2014
Deep rooted hatRED!

It goes beyond what u can imagine.
A Child Of AHAYAH

San Francisco, CA

#85953 Jan 10, 2014
Lol, some people have too much ego, my info is original and I definitely give credit to others: I promise you that those that are trying to get credit aren't deep enough to be copied, too funny, legends in their own minds; lol , way to funny!!!! I guess the info is not out there and I have quite a few of the books that I listed longer than some of the trolls are old, what a joke?????
A Child Of AHAYAH

San Francisco, CA

#85954 Jan 10, 2014
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Therez a political faction-ism in Ethiopia between OROMO and amhara, so pushing the e1b1a agenda is pushing OROMO to win........that's all glimmer is avoiding.
Something is amiss 4Sure????
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#85955 Jan 10, 2014
A Child Of AHAYAH wrote:
<quoted text> Lol, I am still trying to figure out why Glimmer is disrespectful to W. Africans and AA unless the White Caucasian gene is allowed to speak out more prevalently, lol; which shows a lack of discipline ????? Albert Perry has the oldest DNA, which is from what area of Africa????do not get me started, my Igbo brother did tell me that everyone from Africa is not a Hebrew Israelite Jew, I am beginning to wonder based on statements I have read by some here, lol, holler back Glimmer with much love and respect!!!
Glimmer is a mixed race man and like other mixed race people in Africa he hates blacks! There are plenty of mixed race people in South Africa who are no different to Glimmer! Something that AA people could never understand! There is a huge cultural difference between Africa and the US! Albert Perrys DNA was archaic not modern dumbo! No humans are older than neanderthals who are over 400000 years old. Homoerectus is even older!
A Child of AHAYAH

New York, NY

#85956 Jan 10, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Glimmer is a mixed race man and like other mixed race people in Africa he hates blacks! There are plenty of mixed race people in South Africa who are no different to Glimmer! Something that AA people could never understand! There is a huge cultural difference between Africa and the US! Albert Perrys DNA was archaic not modern dumbo! No humans are older than neanderthals who are over 400000 years old. Homoerectus is even older!
This DNA test was done in 2012???? Historical whitewashing; Lol, Rev. 2:9 and 3:9 are your name AGAIN; resistance to the TRUTH IS FUTILE !!!
A Child of AHAYAH

New York, NY

#85957 Jan 10, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Glimmer is a mixed race man and like other mixed race people in Africa he hates blacks! There are plenty of mixed race people in South Africa who are no different to Glimmer! Something that AA people could never understand! There is a huge cultural difference between Africa and the US! Albert Perrys DNA was archaic not modern dumbo! No humans are older than neanderthals who are over 400000 years old. Homoerectus is even older!
He lived in South Carolina and the DNA TEST WAS DONE IN 2012????? Historical whitewashing; Lol, Rev. 2:9 and 3:9 are your name AGAIN; resistance to the TRUTH IS FUTILE !!!
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#85958 Jan 10, 2014
African AE wrote:
The right people are in Israel as predicted in the Bible! Everyone else are fakes!
If you know this to be true, why keep repeating it over and over.

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#85961 Jan 10, 2014
Q

The E Haplotype is the most varied of all Haplotypes!!! If males of the E Haplotype (Im SPEAKING OF BROTHERS OF COURSE) marries a woman of any so called race creed color or national origin, and they have more than three children, they will produce 1,2 or more children at least one would look exactly like the spouse of that brother!!! The key is the : "PN2 CLADE!!!"

All of these various people came out of our "E bloodlines::"

Tuareg from Al Awaynat and Tahala, Libya 46.5%(20/43)[Note 1][19]
Oran, Algeria 8.6%(8/93)[20]
Berbers, southern and north-central Morocco 9.5%(6/63)[21][Note 2]
Moroccan Arabs 6.8%(3/44)[21]
Saharawis 3.5%(1/29)[21]
Egyptians 8.33%(3/36), 1.4%(2/147), and (0/73)[9][22][23]
Tunisians 1.4%(2/148)[23]
Sudanese Hausa 12.5%(4/32)[24]
Somalis 1.5%(3/201)[18]
Ethiopians 3.4%(3/88)[25]
Oromo 2.6%(2/78)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IR and inter-species pregnancies more vulnerable. 2 min THX Restores Faith 1
Trump's "Listening Session" 2 min Ugly monkeys 13
Cnn viewership collapses 30 percent in one year 3 min The Laughing Axe 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RoxLo 1,706,946
Black History 6 min The Laughing Axe 18
Leaving Topix Forever 8 min The Laughing Axe 23
Stop the daily onslaught of savage nighur murder! 10 min THX Restores Faith 1
White people GO AWAY 22 min The Laughing Axe 310
Democrats ... 37 and Counting! 1 hr T-BOS 18
Lone Black Lady Jogging In Park 2 hr The Patriot 92