Hebrew Israelite
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#85879 Jan 9, 2014
A Child of AHAYAH wrote:
<quoted text> Lol, Rev. 2:9 and 3:9 are calling your name AGAIN; resistance to the TRUTH IS FUTILE !!!
BLINDED BY BLACKNESS:
www.timeshighereducation.co.uk/106158.article
African AE

#85880 Jan 9, 2014
Slave Coast wrote:
Ol alfe
Your done! Lol
Why u keep showing up. Get a life kid, start ur own thread cuz your a punching bag round here.
UM....I love whacking Afronazi liars!
www.timeshighereducation.co.uk/106158.article
I dont write for the Afronazis on this site, but for people who might read this site, especially kids!
7New Earth7

Europe

#85881 Jan 9, 2014
Egypt was an extension of Ethiopia! When yall say "beyond the rivers of Ethiopia" means 'outside ethopia'........I LAUGH!!!!!!!!!!

Why?

Because it shows how racist you are!!!!!!!!!

It means 'starting from the banks to the interiors'.........which of cause I have shown how herodotus' maps proved west Africa and south were also parts of Ethiopia! Therefore whenever they say "beyond the river of ethiopia" they just meant.........the lands of Africa!!!!!!!

The entire continent!!!!!!!!!
African AE

#85882 Jan 9, 2014
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text> ok tell me this then, are the jews the peoples that ran into Africa in 588bc?? when the Babylonians destroyed the land an it was EMPTY? Jeremiah 44:6;Wherefore my fury and mine anger was poured forth, and was kindled in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem; and they are wasted and desolate, as at this day. that was being said in Africa in Egypt, ok ok tell me this then, are the jews those peoples, the tribe of judah that ran into africa in 588bc?
The Tribe of Judah RETURNED TO ISRAEL! Nowhere does it say the ran into Africa. It states clearly in the bible they returned to Israel to rebuild the second temple! Some of the Jews stayed on in Babylon now Iraq!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_...
African AE

#85883 Jan 9, 2014
If Jews were not persecuted and eventually murdered in the millions during the holocaust, there probably would be no Israel today! The Jews wanted their ancient homeland promised to them by G-D back from the Muslim b*tches that conquered Israel! Hundreds and thousands of Jews have been persecuted in North Africa and the Middle East by Muslim b*tches! Large numbers of them have fled to Israel! The Bible states that the Jews would return to Israel and they have! Israel is their rightful home and always has been since their ancestor Abraham was promised the land by G-D!
www.therefinersfire.org/Jews_return_to_israel...
Read slowly Afronazis and weep!
African AE

#85885 Jan 9, 2014

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#85886 Jan 9, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>The Tribe of Judah RETURNED TO ISRAEL! Nowhere does it say the ran into Africa. It states clearly in the bible they returned to Israel to rebuild the second temple! Some of the Jews stayed on in Babylon now Iraq!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_...
but No my Jewish student the returns from Babylon rebuild temple an started on it in 538BC. they where not the peoples the Babylonians chased into Africa in 588BC, show it, show me the ones Jeremiah was talking to in egypt came back out of Egypt an help rebuild temple, show it please so everybody can see. i want to see this.

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#85887 Jan 9, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>LOL Im not a Christian you stupid pitch black African! I come from a Jewish background !!!!!!!!!
The reality is, you are most likely Cape Muslim. You can't deny that you showed me to look like this in your introduction 8 months before.

http://www.joshuaproject.net/people-profile.p...

As usual you boldly deny that, you shameless Cape Malay slave and world knows Cape Malays are diffrent from other colords in just they are Muslims. Again don't tell me you are not from Cape Malay. This is your post on March 1, 2013

Mar 1, 2013

Page 2443 #52990
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>I dont hate anyone. I just dont like people stealing the history of others. My father came from Indonesia (Cape Malay) but more than likely his family interbred with other slaves from Africa and South African blacks. I real mutt lol.
There is nothing that you don't deny!! Shameless bold Cape wasted slave!

Level 8

Location hidden

#85888 Jan 9, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>The Tribe of Judah RETURNED TO ISRAEL! Nowhere does it say the ran into Africa.!
Jeremiah 43:7;So they came into the land of Egypt: for they obeyed not the voice of the LORD: thus came they even to Tahpanhes.
7New Earth7

Europe

#85889 Jan 9, 2014
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text> I EAT DEBE WITH THE WEST AFRICANS FROM SENEGAL see you been playing games ; what kind of game is this? debe is GRILLED LAMB with hot mustard onion sauce , with bisop juice, walk into senegal resturant an ask for DEBE an see what you get,
See boy, I Aint mad at cha! ONLY I have probed you and found nothing in you. That's all! All a bunch of literature that are built on lies upon lies!

You'll be shocked to hear that I have not read ONE of ur posts since you came back!!!!! Not one at all!!!!! I just scroll pass them all!!!!!!!! I can swear!!!!!!!

I keep telling you to live as one we have the tek to go and build heavens in many planets at the speed of light!

Therz space for everyone! West Africa is too small!

Me I'm going to another planet!
7New Earth7

Europe

#85890 Jan 9, 2014
This is NOT a fight ooooo!!!!!!

Level 6

Location hidden

#85891 Jan 9, 2014
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text> but No my Jewish student the returns from Babylon rebuild temple an started on it in 538BC. they where not the peoples the Babylonians chased into Africa in 588BC, show it, show me the ones Jeremiah was talking to in egypt came back out of Egypt an help rebuild temple, show it please so everybody can see. i want to see this.
There is very clear documented history where you were at the time you have specified.

c. 1000 BC to c. AD 500

It seems likely that the expansion of the Bantu-speaking people from their core region in Cameroon began around 1000 BC. Although early models posited that the early speakers were both iron-using and agricultural, archaeology has shown that they did not use iron until as late as 400 BC, though they were agricultural.[21] The western branch, not necessarily linguistically distinct, according to Christopher Ehret, followed the coast and the major rivers of the Congo system southward, reaching central Angola by around 500 BCE.[22]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bantu_expansion

Bantu never went outside Africa before slavery. Was your one foot in Cameroon while the other in Babylon? You never stretched closer to Egypt. You can dream alone but that is impossible. There were Brown people in the Middle East but not n!gros!
African AE

#85892 Jan 9, 2014
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text> but No my Jewish student the returns from Babylon rebuild temple an started on it in 538BC. they where not the peoples the Babylonians chased into Africa in 588BC, show it, show me the ones Jeremiah was talking to in egypt came back out of Egypt an help rebuild temple, show it please so everybody can see. i want to see this.
Um....the Tribe of Judah WENT TO ISRAEL NOT AFRICA after they were allowed to leave Babylon as written in the bible! Where does it say the Tribe of Judah went to Egypt????

Level 8

Location hidden

#85893 Jan 10, 2014
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
See boy, I Aint mad at cha! ONLY I have probed you and found nothing in you. That's all! All a bunch of literature that are built on lies upon lies!
You'll be shocked to hear that I have not read ONE of ur posts since you came back!!!!! Not one at all!!!!! I just scroll pass them all!!!!!!!! I can swear!!!!!!!
I keep telling you to live as one we have the tek to go and build heavens in many planets at the speed of light!
Therz space for everyone! West Africa is too small!
Me I'm going to another planet!
i read yo post, you never can tell when you will learn something

Level 6

Location hidden

#85894 Jan 10, 2014
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>Jeremiah 43:7;So they came into the land of Egypt: for they obeyed not the voice of the LORD: thus came they even to Tahpanhes.
That is appreciated but you are talking with one who never learns. lol! do you expect him to say "yes you are right"? Once he said coffee is like milk, he never changes even if you showed him for its natural color. He is dead man!

Level 8

Location hidden

#85895 Jan 10, 2014
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
There is very clear documented history where you were at the time you have specified.
c. 1000 BC to c. AD 500
It seems likely that the expansion of the Bantu-speaking people from their core region in Cameroon began around 1000 BC. Although early models posited that the early speakers were both iron-using and agricultural, archaeology has shown that they did not use iron until as late as 400 BC, though they were agricultural.[21] The western branch, not necessarily linguistically distinct, according to Christopher Ehret, followed the coast and the major rivers of the Congo system southward, reaching central Angola by around 500 BCE.[22]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bantu_expansion
Bantu never went outside Africa before slavery. Was your one foot in Cameroon while the other in Babylon? You never stretched closer to Egypt. You can dream alone but that is impossible. There were Brown people in the Middle East but not n!gros!
Sahara peoples was with Hebrews when Moses left Egypt,oh we them same peoples, oh check this, the hebrews that ran into africa was promised to get ship to all nations for slavery , how bout we the only peoples been done like that look look Jeremiah 44:8;In that ye provoke me unto wrath with the works of your hands, burning incense unto other gods in the land of Egypt, whither ye be gone to dwell, that ye might cut yourselves off, and that ye might be a curse and a reproach among all the nations of the earth?

Level 6

Location hidden

#85896 Jan 10, 2014
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>Jeremiah 43:7;So they came into the land of Egypt: for they obeyed not the voice of the LORD: thus came they even to Tahpanhes.
Here is the interpretation! The captive Judah initially returned to re-join the remaining Judah that was not taken Captive but lived in the land of Egypt, i.e in places closer to current Jidda, anciently occupied by tribes from Egypt. However, it was refused by the non-Captive Judah that later pushed south and crossed the red sea with the Ark of the Covenant. The Captive Judah later granted new peaceful land by Persian, the current new Jerusalem. The real Judah are never Captives and are still guardian of the Ark.
7New Earth7

Europe

#85897 Jan 10, 2014
Its only one of your posts that I saw the beginning how u are linking urself to kano! It sounded better than the one of Lebanon, which obviously showed u r illiterate, "the sun setting in the east rhetoric"!

Which Is why I was provoked then, and said you were trespassing! But now use kano, joktan or something, its fair play by me! Have I ever said AAs are not part of Israelites? No! Carry on!

Use kano, but I have seen a vision where Muslims showed me that igbos were the elders of northerners, so I'm still ahead of you in this game Ben! I'm Beth Din!!!!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#85898 Jan 10, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Um....the Tribe of Judah WENT TO ISRAEL NOT AFRICA after they were allowed to leave Babylon as written in the bible! Where does it say the Tribe of Judah went to Egypt????
Jeremiah 44;8;In that ye provoke me unto wrath with the works of your hands, burning incense unto other gods in the land of Egypt, whither ye be gone to dwell, that ye might cut yourselves off, and that ye might be a curse and a reproach among all the nations of the earth?, we the only peoples been pulled from africa an taken all over we filled that curse, an nobody else, an we forefill all the other curse related to the hebrews all of them i can point them all out to you, we was kidnap from same land hebrews was promised to get ship from, is that a COINCIDENT? then on top of that our history got blotted out as stated in bible, see NOBODY ELSE ONFACE of this earth should have they history blotted out but the Hebrews as stated in bible look look Deuteronomy 29:20;The LORD will not spare him, but then the anger of the LORD and his jealousy shall smoke against that man, and all the curses that are written in this book shall lie upon him, and the LORD shall blot out his name from under heaven. ok look Deuteronomy 32:26;I said, I would scatter them into corners, I would make the remembrance of them to cease from among men:Psalm 34:16;The face of the LORD is against them that do evil, to cut off the remembrance of them from the earth. ok that happen to us after we was taken from the land mass the hebrews ran into , why our punishment is just like the Hebrews prophecy punishment ?

Level 8

Location hidden

#85899 Jan 10, 2014
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is the interpretation! The captive Judah initially returned to re-join the remaining Judah that was not taken Captive but lived in the land of Egypt, i.e in places closer to current Jidda, anciently occupied by tribes from Egypt. However, it was refused by the non-Captive Judah that later pushed south and crossed the red sea with the Ark of the Covenant. The Captive Judah later granted new peaceful land by Persian, the current new Jerusalem. The real Judah are never Captives and are still guardian of the Ark.
brain washed with muddy water, wont help, your mind is foggy you cane think right, non of what you say is biblical,your a lie, an the truth isnt in you on this subject,thing is yo lie cant change anything,an it wont stop our struggle to gain our history back as its falling in our hands day by day, its mo Hebrews everywhere,everybody starting to know they Hebrews Israelite,an its good yo kind taking the stance that you are, its making bible over truth, see if you Ethiopians wasn't the way you is i would take another look,everything an everybody the way they suppose to be,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min John Galt 1,418,155
News Artist Republic CG Hosts Power Meeting with Man... 20 min K-DJ 2
Black African Mensa Members (Sep '07) 1 hr Poer 89
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 1 hr Quirky 313
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 1 hr MICHA 479
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr Moses 47,840
Black woman bought Crab Legs with Foodstamp card (Aug '12) 2 hr Shelley 273
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 4 hr fluer 233
Internet a breeding ground for racists and soci... 5 hr Michel Montvert 28
More from around the web