Hebrew Israelite
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#85612 Jan 5, 2014
I didnt say Egyptians were white you low IQ Dumbo pitch black African man! They were multi-racial!
Builder of the Sphinx:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ankhhaf

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#85613 Jan 5, 2014
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Y waste time on that guy..?
'that guy' never deserves serious talks, as his all mission is to get people exhausted and fed up of the topic. He is mere troll and never interested in serious talks. He always think where he can relieve his hungover as he is habitual drunkard. He never had time to read but worry on how to escape from social stigma in Cape Town. He is always angry and worried and hence no choice but to be binge drinker. He just loves stick punishment and insulation like donkeys. It is for that slaves are born!!

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#85615 Jan 5, 2014
African AE wrote:
I didnt say Egyptians were white you low IQ Dumbo pitch black African man! They were multi-racial!
Builder of the Sphinx:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ankhhaf
Again, it is that slavery fuck that made you to think as that. No single European white was ever had the basic human civilization before 2000 B.C. They got the very first civilization, farming from the Fertile Crescent (Middle East) to Greece, then to the rest of Europe by 2000 BC

http://www.worldology.com/Europe/ancient_euro...

They were mere savage hunter at the time of Egyptian civilization. Bitch!! You have severely sick head, they actually never started thinking to build great achievements like the Sphinix. Get treatment pls!! Wasted kitchen Cape slave!!
7New Earth7

Europe

#85616 Jan 6, 2014
Start from the origins, the ONLY reason for the 'different pronounciations' is 'dialects'.......since ancient times L and R have been interchangable in ancient Hebrew, so the A-la-bania and A-ra-bania are just two same peoples who speak same languages but living in different locations (within Albania); one uses R and the other uses L. That's all!
7New Earth7

Europe

#85617 Jan 6, 2014
For example, see L and R in AbduLLah and AbduRRah .

For L: http://www.google.com/search...

For R: http://www.google.com/search...

I can do this in MANY ways!!!!!!!

In igbo, different IGBO people (villages) living very close by speak differently ie dialects are different for same words they use R and L differently......in many many words!!!!!
7New Earth7

Europe

#85618 Jan 6, 2014
I'm just showing the origin of the word Arab! It is Arabania/Alabania, it means ara be nna ya, ie the land of their fathers.
7New Earth7

Europe

#85619 Jan 6, 2014
7New Earth7

Europe

#85620 Jan 6, 2014
7New Earth7

Europe

#85621 Jan 6, 2014
7New Earth7

Europe

#85622 Jan 6, 2014
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
'that guy' never deserves serious talks, as his all mission is to get people exhausted and fed up of the topic. He is mere troll and never interested in serious talks. He always think where he can relieve his hungover as he is habitual drunkard. He never had time to read but worry on how to escape from social stigma in Cape Town. He is always angry and worried and hence no choice but to be binge drinker. He just loves stick punishment and insulation like donkeys. It is for that slaves are born!!
There were black skulls, there are black skulls and there will always be black skulls in the middle east!!!!!!!!!: www.middleeastinfo.org/forum/index.php...
7New Earth7

Europe

#85623 Jan 6, 2014
@Glimmer, In that link you'll see they don't know the true origin of the blacks in the middle east, and you'll notice that some fair Muslims accept those blacks as middle easterners!!!!!!!!!!

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!

Some fair Arab Muslims accept those blacks as middle easterners!!!!!!!!!!

ANOTHER BREAKING NEWS: you'll also see one fair Muslim saying he will prefer to make the middle east homogeneous (ethnic cleansing of the remaining blacks)!!!!!!!!!

These blacks are are the ones being killed since ages ago in the middle east!!!!!!!!!!
The very fierce black kingdom of the ancient middle east survived as a strong empire till not too long ago in the medeival period, because they used to assist other blacks in Europe to fight wars!!!!!!!!

In that link ull see that both the supporters of blacks and the non supporters DON'T know their origins, but I can prove that they have been there since more than 8000 years!

I can show the name of the ancient place!!!!!!!!
7New Earth7

Europe

#85624 Jan 6, 2014
I can link them to Egypt and link them to igbo too!

But I'm busy!!!!!!
7New Earth7

Europe

#85626 Jan 6, 2014
I am the peace maker!!!!!!!!!!

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#85627 Jan 6, 2014
Q

It never fails the cracker Nazi always shows its stupidity!!

The Hausa afro-asiatic just like an Egyptian, Ethiopians,the people of Chad, the people of Sudan,like the Hausa and Fulani of Ngeria!!! These are people who speak Shemite/Hebraic. language and culture to match!!!

Hausa are over 40 percent of what you nuts callEurasian R1b HAPLOTYP!!!

You things claim European . Came from the 20Th centur invention called the middle east, but you change that when you see what'scalled pure blacks having that same BLOOD/HAPLOTYPE as your european brethre!!!

You things claim that you have to have Neanderthal dna in order to be a HEBRE. Well, the Hausa have your R1b HAPLOTYP, which means they have Neanderthal dna to some great degre. This makes THEIR HEBRE- NESS AUTHENTICATION from BLACK, WHITE, BLUE, GREEN, PURPLE, OR EVEN YOU FAKEASS TROLLS PERSPECTIV!!!

You rRACIST pigs are always trying to move the target in order to establish some bodies HEBRE . ISRAEALITE heritage ,hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah aha!!!!

Time to get a life you racist bastards.
7New Earth7

Europe

#85628 Jan 6, 2014
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
Q
It never fails the cracker Nazi always shows its stupidity!!
The Hausa afro-asiatic just like an Egyptian, Ethiopians,the people of Chad, the people of Sudan,like the Hausa and Fulani of Ngeria!!! These are people who speak Shemite/Hebraic. language and culture to match!!!
Hausa are over 40 percent of what you nuts callEurasian R1b HAPLOTYP!!!
You things claim European . Came from the 20Th centur invention called the middle east, but you change that when you see what'scalled pure blacks having that same BLOOD/HAPLOTYPE as your european brethre!!!
You things claim that you have to have Neanderthal dna in order to be a HEBRE. Well, the Hausa have your R1b HAPLOTYP, which means they have Neanderthal dna to some great degre. This makes THEIR HEBRE- NESS AUTHENTICATION from BLACK, WHITE, BLUE, GREEN, PURPLE, OR EVEN YOU FAKEASS TROLLS PERSPECTIV!!!
You rRACIST pigs are always trying to move the target in order to establish some bodies HEBRE . ISRAEALITE heritage ,hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah aha!!!!
Time to get a life you racist bastards.
If I may ask, do u mean the fairer hausa peoples more of fulani? I saw a vision where some Nigerian Muslim northerners were showing me a place called UMU-Eze Chima in northern Nigeria, and just like you, I have been able to trace the Kurds to the UMU Eze Chima too even before I saw that vision. These original black Kurds owners of the ancient Middle east were one of the four families (muhammad said there 'were and are' four principal families),,,,,,, they ruled as the amharas alongside with the oromos.

In pre-history, they ruled the hausas.

I think more of the fulanis, mixed with the Arabs 1hen the Arabs invaded), that's why you have the R1b HAPLOTYP, they mixed more than the hausas mixed......so let me hear from you first.........I asked a question above....
7New Earth7

Europe

#85629 Jan 6, 2014
I will show how these four families represented Egypt one day.

Glimmer, can u link amharas and Kurds?

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#85630 Jan 6, 2014
7New Earth7 wrote:
I will show how these four families represented Egypt one day.
Glimmer, can u link amharas and Kurds?
LOL they probably gonna get mad at me for starting you uo on Debers but I ran across this the other day. Had to show you lol.

Joshua 10:3 So Adoni-Zedek king of Jerusalem appealed to Hoham king of Hebron, Piram king of Jarmuth, Japhia king of Lachish and Debir king of Eglon.

Location hidden

#85631 Jan 6, 2014
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
If I may ask, do u mean the fairer hausa peoples more of fulani? I saw a vision where some Nigerian Muslim northerners were showing me a place called UMU-Eze Chima in northern Nigeria, and just like you, I have been able to trace the Kurds to the UMU Eze Chima too even before I saw that vision. These original black Kurds owners of the ancient Middle east were one of the four families (muhammad said there 'were and are' four principal families),,,,,,, they ruled as the amharas alongside with the oromos.
I think more of the fulanis, mixed with the Arabs 1hen the Arabs invaded), that's why you have the R1b HAPLOTYP, they mixed more than the hausas mixed......so let me hear from you first.........I asked a question above....
What you GOT???

Location hidden

#85632 Jan 6, 2014
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me what you've GOT???

NO WILDE STUFF, JUST THE FACTS!!!
7New Earth7

Europe

#85633 Jan 6, 2014
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me what you've GOT???
NO WILDE STUFF, JUST THE FACTS!!!
What exaclty do u want me to show?

Is it that fulanis are fair people???????? Non pure black?????? You can easily tell they interbred with invaders.

It seems you are fair.

Or maybe you are trying to defend what's unnecessary, like trying to match the dnas of middle easterners with the ones of Africans......

If u read my posts ull see I already showed Arabians are Albanians from the caucus region (albania)...... The middle east was filled with blacks and brown people prior to the invasion of Arabs around 300 ad; then the middle easterners were killed and chased away, and Arabs took over.

So the relationship with the Arabian DNA and Africans is the 30K+ yrs split not a recent thing. If you find more mixures, then its die to interbreeding 'after' the Arabs invaded!

I have posted links on how all historians acknowledg Arabians invaded the middle east, and I have posted links of how the Magreb was invaded too! They (Arabs) came to the magreb even after Romans and the pheonicians!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 2 min Lawrence Wolf 109
Why do white people hate us more than any other... (Sep '12) 2 min Ben Quick 841
No more BM/BW couple? Is black love dead? 3 min Emperor_Jagi 19
Parents Cut Her Off for Dating a Black Man 4 min Ben Quick 141
Happy ROBERT E. LEE DAY yall! 7 min Ben Quick 20
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Nostrillis Waxman 1,478,870
News Activists Led by Al Sharpton Brave Cold, Rain f... 19 min Harrisson 22
My Indian cousin married a black man & had a ba... 24 min The Wookie 21
Does multiculturalism promote racial division? 2 hr Redefined 326
Does Race Biologically Exist? 4 hr Paul 502
More from around the web