Hebrew Israelite
7New Earth7

Europe

#85604 Jan 5, 2014
Typo: I guess they want to be the ones who will open their *mouths..........
7New Earth7

Europe

#85605 Jan 5, 2014
With my brain, I know how you can use $1 to become a billonaire who owns a billion dollar empire!

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#85606 Jan 5, 2014
http://m.youtube.com/watch...

Malays in Eskimo territory

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#85609 Jan 5, 2014
[BIBLICAL ]
Exodus: 1
11 Therefore they did set over them taskmasters to afflict them with their burdens. And they built for Pharaoh treasure cities, Pithom and Raamses.
12 But the more they afflicted them,the more they multiplied and grew(WE ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO GROW IN SLAVERY). An they were grieved because of the
children of Israel.
[HISTORICAL VIEW]
http://www.bible.ca/archeology/archeology-TT1...

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#85610 Jan 5, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Afronazi having a meltdown LOL
White boy built the Sphinx:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ankhhaf
Afronazis always have serious melt downs when you show them images of white ancient Egyptians! It blows massive holes in their dumb theory that ancient Egyptians were only black!
Slave!! It is only in your Cape Malay eyes that Egyptians look white!! Or tell me if your understanding of 'white' or 'black' is based on the understanding of Zulu and others in South Africa? Even there ANC was never biased to classify you, the inferior looking Cape Malay as purely pitch black. Was the ANC wrong? lol. ANC was right but your understanding of global meaning of 'white' and 'black' is always an attempt to put you, the dirty n!gro as something different from Zulu. Any Global definition never put Egyptians as whites:

http://mathildasanthropologyblog.files.wordpr...

Model n!gros from your family, the Cape Malay

http://www.google.com.et/imgres...

What is most funny is your jealous eyes turns red when you see Ethiopians with pure black Caucasoid looks

http://jewamongyou.files.wordpress.com/2011/1...

Cape Malay slaves could be dangerous as they are naturally jealous!

African AE

Durban, South Africa

#85611 Jan 5, 2014
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Slave!! It is only in your Cape Malay eyes that Egyptians look white!! Or tell me if your understanding of 'white' or 'black' is based on the understanding of Zulu and others in South Africa? Even there ANC was never biased to classify you, the inferior looking Cape Malay as purely pitch black. Was the ANC wrong? lol. ANC was right but your understanding of global meaning of 'white' and 'black' is always an attempt to put you, the dirty n!gro as something different from Zulu. Any Global definition never put Egyptians as whites:
http://mathildasanthropologyblog.files.wordpr...
Model n!gros from your family, the Cape Malay
http://www.google.com.et/imgres...
What is most funny is your jealous eyes turns red when you see Ethiopians with pure black Caucasoid looks
http://jewamongyou.files.wordpress.com/2011/1...
Cape Malay slaves could be dangerous as they are naturally jealous!
Ramsses 11 was a white boy with red hair according to scientists you low IQ DUMBO black African man!
Do these people look black:
www.burlingtonnews.net/redhairedmummiesegypyb...
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#85612 Jan 5, 2014
I didnt say Egyptians were white you low IQ Dumbo pitch black African man! They were multi-racial!
Builder of the Sphinx:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ankhhaf

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#85613 Jan 5, 2014
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Y waste time on that guy..?
'that guy' never deserves serious talks, as his all mission is to get people exhausted and fed up of the topic. He is mere troll and never interested in serious talks. He always think where he can relieve his hungover as he is habitual drunkard. He never had time to read but worry on how to escape from social stigma in Cape Town. He is always angry and worried and hence no choice but to be binge drinker. He just loves stick punishment and insulation like donkeys. It is for that slaves are born!!

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#85615 Jan 5, 2014
African AE wrote:
I didnt say Egyptians were white you low IQ Dumbo pitch black African man! They were multi-racial!
Builder of the Sphinx:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ankhhaf
Again, it is that slavery fuck that made you to think as that. No single European white was ever had the basic human civilization before 2000 B.C. They got the very first civilization, farming from the Fertile Crescent (Middle East) to Greece, then to the rest of Europe by 2000 BC

http://www.worldology.com/Europe/ancient_euro...

They were mere savage hunter at the time of Egyptian civilization. Bitch!! You have severely sick head, they actually never started thinking to build great achievements like the Sphinix. Get treatment pls!! Wasted kitchen Cape slave!!
7New Earth7

Europe

#85616 Jan 6, 2014
Start from the origins, the ONLY reason for the 'different pronounciations' is 'dialects'.......since ancient times L and R have been interchangable in ancient Hebrew, so the A-la-bania and A-ra-bania are just two same peoples who speak same languages but living in different locations (within Albania); one uses R and the other uses L. That's all!
7New Earth7

Europe

#85617 Jan 6, 2014
For example, see L and R in AbduLLah and AbduRRah .

For L: http://www.google.com/search...

For R: http://www.google.com/search...

I can do this in MANY ways!!!!!!!

In igbo, different IGBO people (villages) living very close by speak differently ie dialects are different for same words they use R and L differently......in many many words!!!!!
7New Earth7

Europe

#85618 Jan 6, 2014
I'm just showing the origin of the word Arab! It is Arabania/Alabania, it means ara be nna ya, ie the land of their fathers.
7New Earth7

Europe

#85619 Jan 6, 2014
7New Earth7

Europe

#85620 Jan 6, 2014
7New Earth7

Europe

#85621 Jan 6, 2014
7New Earth7

Europe

#85622 Jan 6, 2014
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
'that guy' never deserves serious talks, as his all mission is to get people exhausted and fed up of the topic. He is mere troll and never interested in serious talks. He always think where he can relieve his hungover as he is habitual drunkard. He never had time to read but worry on how to escape from social stigma in Cape Town. He is always angry and worried and hence no choice but to be binge drinker. He just loves stick punishment and insulation like donkeys. It is for that slaves are born!!
There were black skulls, there are black skulls and there will always be black skulls in the middle east!!!!!!!!!: www.middleeastinfo.org/forum/index.php...
7New Earth7

Europe

#85623 Jan 6, 2014
@Glimmer, In that link you'll see they don't know the true origin of the blacks in the middle east, and you'll notice that some fair Muslims accept those blacks as middle easterners!!!!!!!!!!

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!

Some fair Arab Muslims accept those blacks as middle easterners!!!!!!!!!!

ANOTHER BREAKING NEWS: you'll also see one fair Muslim saying he will prefer to make the middle east homogeneous (ethnic cleansing of the remaining blacks)!!!!!!!!!

These blacks are are the ones being killed since ages ago in the middle east!!!!!!!!!!
The very fierce black kingdom of the ancient middle east survived as a strong empire till not too long ago in the medeival period, because they used to assist other blacks in Europe to fight wars!!!!!!!!

In that link ull see that both the supporters of blacks and the non supporters DON'T know their origins, but I can prove that they have been there since more than 8000 years!

I can show the name of the ancient place!!!!!!!!
7New Earth7

Europe

#85624 Jan 6, 2014
I can link them to Egypt and link them to igbo too!

But I'm busy!!!!!!
7New Earth7

Europe

#85626 Jan 6, 2014
I am the peace maker!!!!!!!!!!

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#85627 Jan 6, 2014
Q

It never fails the cracker Nazi always shows its stupidity!!

The Hausa afro-asiatic just like an Egyptian, Ethiopians,the people of Chad, the people of Sudan,like the Hausa and Fulani of Ngeria!!! These are people who speak Shemite/Hebraic. language and culture to match!!!

Hausa are over 40 percent of what you nuts callEurasian R1b HAPLOTYP!!!

You things claim European . Came from the 20Th centur invention called the middle east, but you change that when you see what'scalled pure blacks having that same BLOOD/HAPLOTYPE as your european brethre!!!

You things claim that you have to have Neanderthal dna in order to be a HEBRE. Well, the Hausa have your R1b HAPLOTYP, which means they have Neanderthal dna to some great degre. This makes THEIR HEBRE- NESS AUTHENTICATION from BLACK, WHITE, BLUE, GREEN, PURPLE, OR EVEN YOU FAKEASS TROLLS PERSPECTIV!!!

You rRACIST pigs are always trying to move the target in order to establish some bodies HEBRE . ISRAEALITE heritage ,hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah aha!!!!

Time to get a life you racist bastards.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Rattlesnake Pete 1,708,853
Hahaha! The Laughing stocks of the world think ... 3 min FireFellow44 6
White girls are ugly 4 min got rope 2
Why are Negroes here in North America? 6 min KIP 35
Latinas smell nasty 9 min Got_Rope 2
Troops, WE Can Save Commiefornia. 10 min Tyrone 16
Taking massa anally 14 min Submissivedarkski... 1
Smartest posters on Topix afam 44 min IT IS I 153
More from around the web