Comments
79,241 - 79,260 of 95,372 Comments Last updated Yesterday
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#85370 Dec 30, 2013
Boyihuda wrote:
<quoted text>
LET ME TEACH YOU SOMETHING YOU NEVER LEARN IN SCHOOL UNLESS YOU WERE A LEWAWITE(LEVITE)
PALASTAINE - is spelled Filistin . FILISTIN is the same verb of Flasha - it means -migrants. Because the filistin stole egyption land. Where do they live? Next to egypt. In the gaza. The egyption land was taken by filistin (imigrants ) till this day we and egyption call them imigrants. Even the bible. You dont have to belive me ask any ethiopian how do you say imgrants or migrants,
Esom felisom sel ezi filistiawian.
Oh STOP TALKING RUBBISH! A lot of Palestinians originated from the ancient Israelites! Others came from Saudi Arabia after Muslims conquered Israel! Israelites originated from the Chaldeans with Abraham!!!!!!!!!!Ethiopians ARE CUSHITES ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE with F--k all to do with the Middle East!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#85372 Dec 30, 2013
Truth Seeker of Yah wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you studied history at all? What is now called the Middle East was a part of Africa. I hate to break the news to you dear, but your name calling and insults don't hurt or offend those that know truth. It only proves your inferiority and your ignorance as well as your low self-esteem. Either way, royalty doesn't refer to so-called whites. On the other hand,'black' people were kings and queens and it's just a matter of time before the head becomes the head again and the tail becomes the tail again. Brace yourself...
Only in your dreams Dumbo Afronazi!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#85373 Dec 30, 2013
Truth Seeker of Yah wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear child, what I'm sure of is that the Creator's WORD is speaking of the black and brown races that were captured in bondage (Egypt/Africa/Middle East; historically all the same) because of their disobedience to HIS commandments and therefore spread to the four corners of the earth via ships. If that's not you, then why are you even speaking on this forum? Are you lost? You can keep your Afronazi comment because honestly I don't see them mentioned in scripture so I'm not sure who you are even attempting to insult. Furthermore it doesn't matter either. You sound like you have been misinformed and that's ok just do some DEEP research and if the Creator so chooses HE will allow you to understand.
Shalom
Um....nope, The Bible is about the Jews, their ancestors the Hebrews and Israelites! African Americans carry NO Middle Eastern DNA at all so have NO history in Israel and DID NOT originate in Israel! Love your West African roots!

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

#85374 Dec 30, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Shut up that lie. There is no Ark in Ethiopia. lol..
Stop being silly. This is a new age. lmao.
The age of technology.
There can't be man made technology that is capable of understanding God's mystery. Pagans suffer hard in dealing with God. No one expects that you have some respect with God's power. That is one key indicator that you are not even descendant of Noah or Adam. Funny that you are claiming to be Hebrew!!!
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#85376 Dec 30, 2013
Stepped right into that one, didn't you.
lol Oh the irony.

Yet you live by their jewish science lies.

Anywho, Dealing with THE CREATOR is telling the TRUTH as HE said it.

You all are liars.
ISRAELITES had the Ark in Their possession during the time that you claimed it was in your hands. See that is what happens when you steal a Heritage.
You get the timelines wrong trying to fit your lie into it. In you alls case, you made numerous errors.

Claiming things happened that is totally against the Word.
Claiming things happened when the people you claimed were involved were dead at the time it was supposed to have happened.
Overlooking many Scriptures that prove your lies as lies.
Scripture that puts Jeremiah putting the Ark in the Mountain w/Moses
Scripture that says that THE CREATOR will bring the Ark down from Heaven where it has been kept.
Scripture that puts the Ark in the hands of the ISRAELITES 350 years after Solomons death where it has always been.
Level 7

Location hidden

#85377 Dec 30, 2013
All the INDIGENOUS people of those lands, you all are STILL doing what you have always done and that is committing genocide on them.

STILL TO THIS DAY.

It just so happens that those people are Nuers, Hereros, Nyams,
and on and on...

Or rather .... they just happens to all be for some reason, e1b1a people.

I would say that I "vaguely" remember how just a year ago, these debates were full of the e1b1a are Bantus, and have nothing to do with Ancient bibical history or Egypt, or "middle east" or East Africa etc etc...especially with the BLACK SKIN and""n e gr oi d" features.
"Sub Saharan"
BUT, it just so happens that everytime they dig up in escavations and find artifacts and open tombs, the people are BLACK and "n e g r o id" features EVERYWHERE.
"Sub Saharan"

Elam, Persia, Syria, Israel, Lybia, North America etc etc.
But, noone of us are surprised our story doesn't change. Go figure.

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

#85378 Dec 30, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Oh STOP TALKING RUBBISH! A lot of Palestinians originated from the ancient Israelites! Others came from Saudi Arabia after Muslims conquered Israel! Israelites originated from the Chaldeans with Abraham!!!!!!!!!!Ethiopians ARE CUSHITES ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE with F--k all to do with the Middle East!
Slaves are just jealous of anything Ethiopians are blessed. Ethiopia is the first country to be mentioned in the Bible. No other country was mentioned before Ethiopia. And Ethiopia is mentioned over 61X in the Holy Bible. Ethiopian Saba is the only human that was granted to judge against protesting Jews by the Jesus our Lord.

Ancient Ethiopians were Hamites like Chaldeans, Phonecians, Canannites, Libyans and Egyptians. But, Chaldean were the first Semites to be mentioned in the Bible, indicating ancient Semites were all racially and culturally Hamitic Ethiopians in origin. Later Phonecians and Canaanites became Semites and at last Ethiopians of today, as understood by healthy mentality. Therefore, Semites are originally nothing but semitic speaking cushites. That is also supported by modern scholars today!

Arabian E is more endogenous than J

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb....

Jealous Cape Malay!!! Mongol pagan who never understands middle eastern history and the Bible. You are not even worth for sale!! Wasted slave!!!
Level 7

Location hidden

#85379 Dec 30, 2013
Oh yeah,

According to the "ethiopians" on this thread, no e1b1b is anywhere in West Africa.

Let them tell it, they are all the Biblical characters.
According to them, E1b1a aren't a part of the human world, that they aren't from Noah or Adam or Abraham, they are gated in West Africa, etc.
That e1b1a wasn't in ANY European lands or the "middle east".
At first they gated E1b1a as Sudanese,south african Central africa, West africa... Then as the thread goes on and science changes, then they went to e1b1a is Sub saharan, Southwest, Central, West... then they were saying e1b1a is West central and west...

Now they are claiming they are e1b1a and that they too are West Africans...

lmao ..these demons.
Level 7

Location hidden

#85380 Dec 30, 2013
Glimmer,

You are so dense.

If you understood scripture, you would know that the African lands nd the waters were NOT called those things pre Moses naming them. THINK about how long that was before him.
Next, the names aren't the SAME as pre GREEK ROMAN...
Which is why you can't tell us what you were calling yourselves BEFORE the Greeks and Romans encountered you all.

Hint: You weren't a part of the Nubian Empire or the Egyptian Empire and you weren't Israelites.
You weren't Ethiopians.
Level 7

Location hidden

#85381 Dec 30, 2013
pre Moses naming them"

Meaning Mose called them by what they knew them as in their day.

What were they called PRE Noah?

The cart doesn't come before the horse
Level 7

Location hidden

#85382 Dec 30, 2013
Oh yeah, they werent Abyssinian either, seeing how that is a derogatory name given to the invaders by the Arab and Portuguese.
You alls ancestors are Yemen, Oman, which is Edom, Ishmaelites/Arabs, Babylonian, Romans, Greeks, Turks, Portuguese, Europeans AND Russians.
7New Earth7

Europe

#85383 Dec 30, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Oh yeah,
According to the "ethiopians" on this thread, no e1b1b is anywhere in West Africa.
According to them, E1b1a aren't a part of the human world, that they aren't from Noah or Adam or Abraham, they are gated in West Africa, etc.
At first they gated E1b1a as Sudanese,south african Central africa, West africa... Then as the thread goes on and science changes, then they went to e1b1a is Sub saharan, Southwest, Central, West... then they were saying e1b1a is West central and west...
lmao ..these demons.
And you know e1b1a is in oromos, do you?

Ok so I'm beginning to wonder: www.google.com/search...
7New Earth7

Europe

#85384 Dec 30, 2013
Oromos were killed up to 50%++++++ at a point in time globally!
Truth Seeker of Yah

Cedar Hill, TX

#85385 Dec 30, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Um....nope, The Bible is about the Jews, their ancestors the Hebrews and Israelites! African Americans carry NO Middle Eastern DNA at all so have NO history in Israel and DID NOT originate in Israel! Love your West African roots!
Sorry dear, I've actually traced my roots and they don't lead to West Africa. Hence why I speak what I speak. I know who I am, whose I am, and where my roots lie. You are nobody for me to prove anything to. Not worth my time or energy. Maturity is knowing when you are dealing with immature and ignorant individuals and frankly you are not worthy of any of my knowledge or wisdom.
7New Earth7

Europe

#85386 Dec 30, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Oh yeah,
lmao ..these demons.
Don't mind Dem disgusting demons here, Glimmer too is very disgusting!!!!!!

Why?

Even after I made him confess to me that he has been erring when he says there isn't any e1b1a in Ethiopia, which I proved hi wrong by telling him the oromos were killed in Ethiopia (80%+++++), and he accepted that its the reason why they don't have much e1b1a there in Ethiopia; foolish Glimmer goes back to you unfazed, when arguing with you about the West African ethiopian relations, to call west Africans 'not related to ethiopians and pagan!

He is useless!!!!!!!!!!

Just a very shallow and stupid person!!!!!!

The same thing goes to AE, I have also made him accept the Arabs invaded the middle east because they are not from there, yet he argues it with others, even after admitting it before that I'm right!!!!!!!

this is why I don't talk with them because they live a lie, so when i approach them I SPIT THUNDER!!!!!!!!!!
7New Earth7

Europe

#85387 Dec 30, 2013
The news papers I showed are in the realm of seals!!!!! Crazy AE Aint said sh*t about it!!!!!!!! Because he is a demon!!!!!!
Level 7

Location hidden

#85388 Dec 30, 2013
In order to not have to go on with the list I put "and on and on..."

Go through this thead, WE have put the tribes numerous times...

Esp those that they try to keep hidden as e1b1a

We know
7New Earth7

Europe

#85389 Dec 30, 2013
All AE could open his filthy mouth to say was that the newspaper publication is "outdated"......
7New Earth7

Europe

#85390 Dec 30, 2013
Utter illiteracy from AE.
7New Earth7

Europe

#85391 Dec 30, 2013
Omotic has e1b1a

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Historian: First Black President Not So Impressive 2 min Raise da Roof S 20
Do white women hate white men? (May '13) 2 min Non_descript_citizen 134
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Incognito4Ever 1,100,034
Hey, where is everybody? The "CDC whistleblower... 5 min MMR CAUSES AUTISM 16
I have no plan.................................... 5 min SoulSniper USMC 45
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 6 min BlackAngell 3,072
3 LA. Black Males Fatally Shoot White Cab Driver 8 min Raise da Roof S 15
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 12 min Raise da Roof S 1,917
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 14 min Truth Hurts 4,625
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 29 min Kasim 120,498
There's A War On The Black Male 38 min GrapeApe 429
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Ashburn Dating

more search filters

less search filters

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••