Hebrew Israelite

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#84932 Dec 25, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
STOP your freaking WHINING!!!!!!!!!!
The Diaspora has made it possible for all peoples from the MOTHERLAND (INCLUDING YOUR UNGRATEFUL ASS) TO RESIDE ON THESE DAMN SHORES!!!
YOU DON'T "OWN ALL MIGHTY GOD," SO BUTTON YOUR FREAKING LIPS ON THE SUBJECT!!!
IF YOU WANT TO ARGUE WITH THAT PIECE OF GARBAGE, START A THREAD AND INVITE THAT PIECE OF DUNG OVER THERE!!!
THERE'S ENOUGH TRASH COMING IN HERE ALREADY, WHY YOU GOT TO START EVEN MORE SH!T??????????
Real Jews or true ancient Hebrews are those that guard the original Ark of the Covenant, as delivered by God to Mosses in the mount Seni. There is no need for more proof other than the Ark itself. These people are those that live in the place of the name of the Lord of hosts,
Axum Zion

Isaiah 18:

1Woe to the land shadowed with buzzing wings,
Which is beyond the rivers of Ethiopia,

2 Which sends ambassadors by sea,
Even in vessels of reed on the waters, saying,
“Go, swift messengers, to a nation tall and smooth of skin,
To a people terrible from their beginning onward,
A nation powerful and treading down,
Whose land the rivers divide.”

3 All inhabitants of the world and dwellers on the earth:
When he lifts up a banner on the mountains, you see it;
And when he blows a trumpet, you hear it.

4 For so the Lord said to me,
“I will take My rest,
And I will look from My dwelling place
Like clear heat in sunshine,
Like a cloud of dew in the heat of harvest.”

5 For before the harvest, when the bud is perfect
And the sour grape is ripening in the flower,
He will both cut off the sprigs with pruning hooks
And take away and cut down the branches.

6 They will be left together for the mountain birds of prey
And for the beasts of the earth;
The birds of prey will summer on them,
And all the beasts of the earth will winter on them.

7 In that time a present will be brought to the Lord of hosts
From[e] a people tall and smooth of skin,
And from a people terrible from their beginning onward,
Whose land the rivers divide—
To the place of the name of the Lord of hosts,
To Mount Zion.

Level 6

Location hidden

#84933 Dec 25, 2013
The Hidden Mystery on the inscriptions of the two Sabaean incense burners are all killing key evidences for the whole debate here:

The word 'Br'

"The most important inscriptional evidence supporting the Sheba-Menelik Cycle is found on two of three Sabaean incense burners [photo, page 37] kept in the Church of Abun Garima at Adi Kaweh, a hilltop village eight kilometers south-west of Wukro, near Mekele in Ethiopia [Schneider 1973; Leeman 2009]"

"The church is sited on a much older structure, most probably a major Sabaean temple, because the two larger incense burners were found a hort distance respectively at and below two other hill top Sabaean structures to the east and west of Adi Kaweh. The eastern site is the alleged burial place of Queen Yodit, the pagan-Hebraic leader who destroyed Aksum in the 10th century A.D., and also the location of ca.800 B.C. Sabaean temple in the process of excavation [Leeman 2009]"

"The Sabaean inscriptions state that the area was part of the realm of D’mt and was ruled by four named high kings and kings of Shebaand D’mt, three of whom ruled with unnamed high queens and queens of Sheba3 over a mixed population of red (Semitic) Sabaeans and black (Cushitic)’BR (Hebrew)[Schneider 1973, Fattovich 1990].4 The inscriptions are the work of professional stone masons from Marib (Yemen) and indicate that the Sabaeans were at that time making a major effort to dominate the area while cooperating in conjunction with the local (probably Cushitic) population [Durrani:122] It is generally assumed that the realm of D’mt with a major centre at Yeha, the site of a huge Sabaean temple, gave way to Aksum around the first century B.C. but this is not absolutely certain and the D’mt realm may have lasted until Queen Yodit’s time (she was queen of “Damot” ca. A.D. 970)"

"The Adi Kaweh inscriptions therefore support the story that a mixed population of Sabaeans and Hebrew (Israelites) was ruled jointly by kings and queens of Sheba in northern Ethiopia one hundred and twenty five years after Solomon’s death and probably much earlier. The inscriptions at Adi Kaweh are the oldest mention of the Hebrew people"

https://www.academia.edu/257415/THE_SABAEAN_I...

Racists what else do you need???
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#84934 Dec 26, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Real Jews or true ancient Hebrews are those that guard the original Ark of the Covenant, as delivered by God to Mosses in the mount Seni. There is no need for more proof other than the Ark itself. These people are those that live in the place of the name of the Lord of hosts,
Axum Zion
Isaiah 18:
1Woe to the land shadowed with buzzing wings,
Which is beyond the rivers of Ethiopia,
2 Which sends ambassadors by sea,
Even in vessels of reed on the waters, saying,
“Go, swift messengers, to a nation tall and smooth of skin,
To a people terrible from their beginning onward,
Whose land the rivers divide.”
3 All inhabitants of the world and dwellers on the earth:
When he lifts up a banner on the mountains, you see it;
And when he blows a trumpet, you hear it.
4 For so the Lord said to me,
“I will take My rest,
And I will look from My dwelling place
Like clear heat in sunshine,
Like a cloud of dew in the heat of harvest.”
5 For before the harvest, when the bud is perfect
And the sour grape is ripening in the flower,
He will both cut off the sprigs with pruning hooks
And take away and cut down the branches.
6 They will be left together for the mountain birds of prey
And for the beasts of the earth;
The birds of prey will summer on them,
And all the beasts of the earth will winter on them.
7 In that time a present will be brought to the Lord of hosts
From[e] a people tall and smooth of skin,
And from a people terrible from their beginning onward,
Whose land the rivers divide—
To the place of the name of the Lord of hosts,
To Mount Zion.
The ark was eaten by termites long long ago!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#84935 Dec 26, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
The Hidden Mystery on the inscriptions of the two Sabaean incense burners are all killing key evidences for the whole debate here:
The word 'Br'
"The most important inscriptional evidence supporting the Sheba-Menelik Cycle is found on two of three Sabaean incense burners [photo, page 37] kept in the Church of Abun Garima at Adi Kaweh, a hilltop village eight kilometers south-west of Wukro, near Mekele in Ethiopia [Schneider 1973; Leeman 2009]"
"The church is sited on a much older structure, most probably a major Sabaean temple, because the two larger incense burners were found a hort distance respectively at and below two other hill top Sabaean structures to the east and west of Adi Kaweh. The eastern site is the alleged burial place of Queen Yodit, the pagan-Hebraic leader who destroyed Aksum in the 10th century A.D., and also the location of ca.800 B.C. Sabaean temple in the process of excavation [Leeman 2009]"
"The Sabaean inscriptions state that the area was part of the realm of D’mt and was ruled by four named high kings and kings of Shebaand D’mt, three of whom ruled with unnamed high queens and queens of Sheba3 over a mixed population of red (Semitic) Sabaeans and black (Cushitic)’BR (Hebrew)[Schneider 1973, Fattovich 1990].4 The inscriptions are the work of professional stone masons from Marib (Yemen) and indicate that the Sabaeans were at that time making a major effort to dominate the area while cooperating in conjunction with the local (probably Cushitic) population [Durrani:122] It is generally assumed that the realm of D’mt with a major centre at Yeha, the site of a huge Sabaean temple, gave way to Aksum around the first century B.C. but this is not absolutely certain and the D’mt realm may have lasted until Queen Yodit’s time (she was queen of “Damot” ca. A.D. 970)"
"The Adi Kaweh inscriptions therefore support the story that a mixed population of Sabaeans and Hebrew (Israelites) was ruled jointly by kings and queens of Sheba in northern Ethiopia one hundred and twenty five years after Solomon’s death and probably much earlier. The inscriptions at Adi Kaweh are the oldest mention of the Hebrew people"
https://www.academia.edu/257415/THE_SABAEAN_I...
Racists what else do you need???
No proof, no ancient Eurasians skeletons = Hebrews were never ever there! Oldest Hebrew inscription were found in Israel of course! The Israelite skeletons were also found in Israel of course! No Israelite skeletons ever found in Egypt,Ethiopia!!!!! There is ABSOLUTELY NO PROOF that the Queen of Sheba EVER had a son from King Solomon! Dream on!!!!!

Level 6

Location hidden

#84936 Dec 26, 2013
The term Eurasian was constantly mis-used by the Stupid Ae here and erroneously understood byothers.

1. The word Eurasian refers to people of mixed Asian and European ancestry. It was originally coined in nineteenth-century British India to refer to Anglo-Indians of mixed British and Indian descent.[6]

2. Many Eurasian ethnic groups arose during the Mongol invasion of Europe. Partial Mongol descendants of Central Asians and Circassians such as the Uzbeks, Kazakhs, Nogais also created many Eurasian ethnic groups under the empires they created (Timurid dynasty, Mughal Empire, Kazakh Khanate, Nogai Horde)

3.The term 'Eurasian' was first coined in British India in 1844 by the Marquess of Hastings.[citation needed] The term was originally used to refer to those who are now known as Anglo-Indians, people of mixed British and Indian descent.[17] The inhabitants of the Caucasus are Eurasian.[18]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurasian_%28mixe...

What does 'Eurosian has something to do with ancient Middle Eastern Jews?? Never reading orphan slave child!!! You are sub-standard!!

Level 6

Location hidden

#84937 Dec 26, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>The ark was eaten by termites long long ago!
Termites know they were created by God, much better than the pagan Cape Malays do. Infact, nothing is more powerful than the Ark itself. Idiot slave pagan!! Have some respect to God and the Bible

Level 6

Location hidden

#84938 Dec 26, 2013
African AE wrote:
Will this be the first time the world sees the Ark of Covenant? Leaking roof in Ethiopian chapel 'will lead to relic being revealed'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-20697...

Level 6

Location hidden

#84939 Dec 26, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>No proof, no ancient Eurasians skeletons = Hebrews were never ever there! Oldest Hebrew inscription were found in Israel of course! The Israelite skeletons were also found in Israel of course! No Israelite skeletons ever found in Egypt,Ethiopia!!!!! There is ABSOLUTELY NO PROOF that the Queen of Sheba EVER had a son from King Solomon! Dream on!!!!!
Hebrews were never Eurosians as per this defination. Moron!! That is bad news for you. Hebrews were Semites from Middle East and not Anglo-Indians.

Very odd Ignorant bitch!! Read the accepted defination of Eurosian and you will learn no Eurosian is ever confused with my middle eastern Semites. You are the only non-learning slave of Cape Malay!

Level 6

Location hidden

#84940 Dec 26, 2013
African AE wrote:
You are alone stacked in your odd slave thinking:

Ethiopia has the Ark of the Covenant. by CNN

Indiana Jones: Lost Ark of the Covenant 'traced to Ethiopia'

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/afr...

Level 6

Location hidden

#84941 Dec 26, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>No proof, no ancient Eurasians skeletons = Hebrews were never ever there! Oldest Hebrew inscription were found in Israel of course! The Israelite skeletons were also found in Israel of course! No Israelite skeletons ever found in Egypt,Ethiopia!!!!!
Yes, there is no Eurosian Skeletons in Northern Ethiopia, but Semites Skeleton. Semites were never confused with Anglo-Indian (also called Eurosian).

Just liitle advice: Who ever fucked your slave ancestors can not be every one, including Hebrew or Jew. Those are just your own masters and not related to me. You are confusing Semites with Anglo-Indians, people of mixed British and Indian descent. Stupid ass!!
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#84944 Dec 26, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, there is no Eurosian Skeletons in Northern Ethiopia, but Semites Skeleton. Semites were never confused with Anglo-Indian (also called Eurosian).
Just liitle advice: Who ever fucked your slave ancestors can not be every one, including Hebrew or Jew. Those are just your own masters and not related to me. You are confusing Semites with Anglo-Indians, people of mixed British and Indian descent. Stupid ass!!
How do you know that a Jew didnt sleep with my fathers ancestors?????There were Dutch and French Jewish immigrants in South Africa at the time of slavery!(not Lithuanian)
African AE

#84945 Dec 26, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Hebrews were never Eurosians as per this defination. Moron!! That is bad news for you. Hebrews were Semites from Middle East and not Anglo-Indians.
Very odd Ignorant bitch!! Read the accepted defination of Eurosian and you will learn no Eurosian is ever confused with my middle eastern Semites. You are the only non-learning slave of Cape Malay!
Dumbo the Middle East is EURASIAN!!! Ethiopians ARE NOT!!!! Eurasians are a mix of Europeans/Asian not necessary Indians but Mongols! In any case there were Indians in the Middle East!!!!
PROTO INDO-EUROPEANS:
www.youtube.com/watch...
All Europeans originated from THE MIDDLE EAST!!!!!

Your mother dropped you on your head when you were a baby thats why you are so stupid!
African AE

#84946 Dec 26, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
MAP OF EURASIA:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Eurasia_ (orthographic_projection).svg
Ethiopia and Africa are NOT PART OF EURASIA!!!!!!!!!!
Yip the Hebrews and all Middle Eastern people ARE EURASIAN!!!! All Europeans originated from the Middle East!
African AE

#84947 Dec 26, 2013
Especially for low IQ DUMBO GLIMMER:

EURASIAN COUNTRIES!!!!!!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_state...

Put your glasses on Dumbo!!!! and have a good look! Ethiopia is NOT part of Eurasia, but Israel is!!!!
A Child of AHAYA

Absecon, NJ

#84949 Dec 26, 2013
African AE wrote:
Lol, let me set the record straight once and for all , you are a real life troll, you are at the bottom of the scale , you see most people know who they are and where they really come from, you on the other hand have studied some but because of your spiritual corruption on the inside you cannot and will not except the truth??? You come on a forum about the illustrious past of the black race and are so spiritual destitute that the mere thought of the race that you were lied to about all your life is really the same race that taught and led and ruled the world in all it's splendor and there was nothing you could do but wait as true spawns of satan for my people not yours to stumble and we did and being the true serpent that you are you crawled in on your belly just like your dad the devil did in the garden and took advantage of our miscue of being disobedient to the Most High and that is who you are???? You see , I have no reason to argue with you or try to prove anything to you, but I do want to present something to you for thought, how does it feel to be so destitute spiritually that you have to deny the entire people of another race their do and know in your heart that you are a liar and a real live spawn of satan and that no matter how many lies you tell it will never changed the facts??? I really feel sorry for you, pathetic troll, I have no idea what that must feel like because we have always been the best so read them and weep troll , we have suffered because of Our disobedience to the Most High, but at least those of us that have humbled ourselves before the Most High and have been given the gift of discernment , know the Truth and recognize the Truth and see you once again for what you truly are spawn of satan, Rev. 2:9 and 3:9 are calling your name spawn, so be of good cheer , it is what it is spawn??????
A Child of AHAYA

Absecon, NJ

#84950 Dec 26, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>No proof, no ancient Eurasians skeletons = Hebrews were never ever there! Oldest Hebrew inscription were found in Israel of course! The Israelite skeletons were also found in Israel of course! No Israelite skeletons ever found in Egypt,Ethiopia!!!!! There is ABSOLUTELY NO PROOF that the Queen of Sheba EVER had a son from King Solomon! Dream on!!!!!
Lol, let me set the record straight once and for all , you are a real life troll, you are at the bottom of the scale , you see most people know who they are and where they really come from, you on the other hand have studied some but because of your spiritual corruption on the inside you cannot and will not except the truth??? You come on a forum about the illustrious past of the black race and are so spiritual destitute that the mere thought of the race that you were lied to about all your life is really the same race that taught and led and ruled the world in all it's splendor and there was nothing you could do but wait as true spawns of satan for my people not yours to stumble and we did and being the true serpent that you are you crawled in on your belly just like your dad the devil did in the garden and took advantage of our miscue of being disobedient to the Most High and that is who you are???? You see , I have no reason to argue with you or try to prove anything to you, but I do want to present something to you for thought, how does it feel to be so destitute spiritually that you have to deny the entire people of another race their do and know in your heart that you are a liar and a real live spawn of satan and that no matter how many lies you tell it will never changed the facts??? I really feel sorry for you, pathetic troll, I have no idea what that must feel like because we have always been the best so read them and weep troll , we have suffered because of Our disobedience to the Most High, but at least those of us that have humbled ourselves before the Most High and have been given the gift of discernment , know the Truth and recognize the Truth and see you once again for what you truly are spawn of satan, Rev. 2:9 and 3:9 are calling your name spawn, so be of good cheer , it is what it is spawn??????
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#84951 Dec 26, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
The term Eurasian was constantly mis-used by the Stupid Ae here and erroneously understood byothers.
1. The word Eurasian refers to people of mixed Asian and European ancestry. It was originally coined in nineteenth-century British India to refer to Anglo-Indians of mixed British and Indian descent.[6]
2. Many Eurasian ethnic groups arose during the Mongol invasion of Europe. Partial Mongol descendants of Central Asians and Circassians such as the Uzbeks, Kazakhs, Nogais also created many Eurasian ethnic groups under the empires they created (Timurid dynasty, Mughal Empire, Kazakh Khanate, Nogai Horde)
3.The term 'Eurasian' was first coined in British India in 1844 by the Marquess of Hastings.[citation needed] The term was originally used to refer to those who are now known as Anglo-Indians, people of mixed British and Indian descent.[17] The inhabitants of the Caucasus are Eurasian.[18]
What does 'Eurosian has something to do with ancient Middle Eastern Jews?? Never reading orphan slave child!!! You are sub-standard!!
Question?

Where did Sealassie go when he left his people for dead and the Italians conqured your kingdome?
ETASTEREI

Minneapolis, MN

#84954 Dec 26, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Glimmer my ET'HIO'PIA'WI worrior. I love your post everywhere.
Open the old testament in geez and english, read songs of songs of david and sollomon , compare so i can call you yishak. Lol. Also open leviticus 21-1-23 compare i promise you will never read more funny joke than that till the day you die. Lol.

You will die loughing. Dont prove sht to this gentile,

Dont read the amharic or the tigringa.

Ps. Download all the geez monuscript. We are all doing that. Hide a copy. There is going to be a new version pretty soon. So make sure to make a copy.

Go read those verses be prepared for a shock. Read again and again till you get it. Geez is eazy.
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#84955 Dec 26, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Haile Selassie was chosen and ascended into heaven. Stop thinking slow! I see him everytime in heaven!
Lmao! Bro, talk to punchjoir.
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#84956 Dec 26, 2013
ETASTEREI wrote:
<quoted text>
Glimmer my ET'HIO'PIA'WI worrior. I love your post everywhere.
Open the old testament in geez and english, read songs of songs of david and sollomon , compare so i can call you yishak. Lol. Also open leviticus 21-1-23 compare i promise you will never read more funny joke than that till the day you die. Lol.
You will die loughing. Dont prove sht to this gentile,
Dont read the amharic or the tigringa.
Ps. Download all the geez monuscript. We are all doing that. Hide a copy. There is going to be a new version pretty soon. So make sure to make a copy.
Go read those verses be prepared for a shock. Read again and again till you get it. Geez is eazy.
Yall stay making new versions, lol. Why are you here? Is there not a ethiopian forum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good Day to my Human friends! 4 min THX00451 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min THE DEVIL 1,265,020
Rebel 111 the best from TOPIX'S CESSPOOL of RAC... 5 min SHOWANDTELL 1
So many white women are having sex with black men (Jan '14) 5 min Greg 125
What does WM and Rubbish Bins Have in Common? 7 min llo 5
Somalis and their shameless self promotion 8 min selina london 299
Are white people aware of white privilege? 9 min audy17 205
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Curious Me 35,051
BW are evil, devious, vindictive and WM can hav... 2 hr kojo 150
Trump will destroy America ! 2 hr PolakPotrafi 98