Hebrew Israelite

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#84406 Dec 19, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Most Ignorant and Most stupid Cape Malay. Do you have to hate Ethiopians for you to be accepted as a Jew convert??? Do you think your lie can do some help to deny your slave identity and pretend as if you have some relation with ancient Jerusalem??? Nothing actually!!! You, Cape Malay can never be any closer to north Africans and remain mongol slave forever. The fact that you were slaves for convert Jews of the day, never makes you smell like a Jew. You are wasting your time. Read Bible, if you can have one
Jerusalem, under the Ethiopian Empire 700 B.C.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Kushite_emp...
Wher is it that you supposedly find this 3 letter j word and the ancient Hebrew, Coptic, or the Geezs language???
A CHILD OF AHAYA

United States

#84408 Dec 19, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>What Igbos believe and what reality says are two different things. Israel already did DNA testing on Igbos! They are NOT related to any Middle Eastern people but ARE black Africans carrying Haplogroup E1b1a!
Do they look anything like INDIGENOUS Middle Eastern people hmmmmmmmmmm?????
This verse keeps calling your name Troll???? Rev.3: 9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
A CHILD OF AHAYA

United States

#84409 Dec 19, 2013
Kay 5 wrote:
<quoted text>Dear,in as much as the Ethiopian nation has great Jewish relations, it is different from Israel. It was made clear in the bible but still African Jewish relations was identified. Ancient hebrews were semitic people.
As in Black, semi means half; half of what, no such thing in Ancient History. The historians that were white even said the Jews were black????
A CHILD OF AHAYA

United States

#84410 Dec 19, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Enoch WAS A REAL Jew! Ethiopians are converts!
This verse keeps calling your name Troll???? Rev.3: 9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
A CHILD OF AHAYA

United States

#84411 Dec 19, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>You absolutely correct. According to the bible Ethiopians are Cushites not Shemites!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#84412 Dec 19, 2013
A CHILD OF AHAYA wrote:
<quoted text> As in Black, semi means half; half of what, no such thing in Ancient History. The historians that were white even said the Jews were black????
Um.......not since DNA was invented!
DNA Map showing West Africans HAVE NO Middle Eastern DNA;
www.scs.illinois.edu/~mcdonald/WorldHaplogrou...

Location hidden

#84413 Dec 19, 2013
Q
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Most Ignorant and Most stupid Cape Malay. Do you have to hate Ethiopians for you to be accepted as a Jew convert??? Do you think your lie can do some help to deny your slave identity and pretend as if you have some relation with ancient Jerusalem??? Nothing actually!!! You, Cape Malay can never be any closer to north Africans and remain mongol slave forever. The fact that you were slaves for convert Jews of the day, never makes you smell like a Jew. You are wasting your time. Read Bible, if you can have one
Jerusalem, under the Ethiopian Empire 700 B.C.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Kushite_emp...
Wher is it that you supposedly find this 3 letter j word and the ancient Hebrew, Coptic, or the Geezs language???
A CHILD OF AHAYA

United States

#84414 Dec 19, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Iv shown you two studies already. Recreation by forensic experts and the fact that Ramses original hair colour was red!
A CHILD OF AHAYA

United States

#84415 Dec 19, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Um.......not since DNA was invented!
DNA Map showing West Africans HAVE NO Middle Eastern DNA;
www.scs.illinois.edu/~mcdonald/WorldHaplogrou...
A Child of AHAYA

United States

#84416 Dec 19, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes!!! Enoch was an ancestor of Ethiopian Jews and most Ethiopians were Jews before Christianity.
" The history of Ethiopia is the history of the Ethiopian Jewish people. If someone wants to know more about the reality of the Ethiopian Jewish history, one must read the Ethiopian prayer books among many others; one cannot read these prayer books without coming across, many times, these sweet words:“Amlake-Israel”(the God of Israel); also, one should read especially “saatat” the hourly or nightly prayer of the Ethiopian Orthodox Church, and one can see how many times “the God of Israel” has been mentioned there"
http://www.ethiopianreview.us/2276
You, the most ignorant Cape Malay slave always assume Judaism is identified by skin color!!! The most stupid man of the planet!!! Humiliating!!! Thanks God for I have never had slaves defective thinking!!
you have once again shared great information , the most important part of all if this, is whether you believe as in , if you are of true Ethiopian descent, then you should know that the term slave is offensive to those of us that have that part of our history. The African in you should override the white in you when it comes to the spiritual journey! The things about Enoch that pleased The Most High are not about us his Children being disrespectful to one another , the further terminology that you use in the future will let us know if you are truly from our original Ethiopian descent as in Nubia/Kush/Cush or whether you are a double agent , your call, that was an excellent article for those that recognize the hidden and revealed truths, try not to damage the message by being the wrong messenger????
A Child of AHAYA

United States

#84417 Dec 19, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
Dude or Lady don't throw rocks at me. I don't do these petty squabbles. Mind you buisness amd stay in yo lane. IDK wtf you talking about but leave me out of it from here on out. And Yes I'm not into wasting my time tryna convert trolls. I rather build with the ones on my level. Most of y'all who come into this truth only use it to spite nonblacks or rub it in there face. This pace of this thread is redundant on repeat. I'm not tryna hurt feeling but its fact and alot of y'all know this. Its like we stuck on remedial English and we suppose to be in Honor Class. The one who SCARED to go into anything out the Norm or not thorough in Research want you to stay in this pace.To Lazy or too Shakey to investigate. Everything I drop is straight to the point and leave no room for guessing. Don't squabble with me unless I direct something towards. I don't like net beefs or Net Keyboard Warriors. To many stripe on and off the net to stoop to petty shh. Its a few on here who know or heard of me in real life. Play with somebody else<quoted text>
Lol, we are talking about real life issues , if you are real with it wear it, this is about us loosing our kids to the street and the struggle??? When I throw something your way it is very real, spaceships and trying to become Angels have nothing to do with real life struggles, but remember something, you definitely do not want to get into that with me because I really do not believe in that crap that you spend your time on and take 7 with you?????? I am talking real life events from on high from the Most Hugh and you jokers want to trip on truly trivial crap ???? Get a real life and begone with that bull crap, how do you like me now????
Kay 5

UK

#84421 Dec 19, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
See I'm way advanced to argue things about ancients......
English word 'angel' originated from Latin 'angelus'(which I have shown that Latin is igbo in the past. So that's where u get the "Ha n je lu ozi" ..........
If I may ask, were u there in those days to conclude they never used "Ha n je lu ozi" ??????
Google 'angaros'(ie 'ha n ga ru ozi' in igbo).
Can you now see that "Ha n je lu ozi" and "ha n ga ru ozi" are the same with mmuo ozi???????
I'm not trying to say they never also use mmuo ozi.......but you don't limit peoples speeches my friend as if igbos of today or those days don't know that word usage was versatile.
In hangeluozi or hangaruozi, the 'ha' is the masses.......... then the 'n' is 'me'(personified for the angel)......... Meaning 'the masses I went on an errand for'........
Are u getting me????
I don't know why we keep on fighting each other...... Do you know me from Adams?????? So why the sudden negative bursts of energy?????? Typical!
Lol,what are you trying to say? Is that the Igbos were Roman descendants or what? I doubt they were. And were you around those days too to know the original word for angel? Mind you I'm Igbo and the word "Mmuo ozi" which mean "messenger spirit" has been there ever since in the Igbo language and has now been translated to mean "Angel".
A Child of AHAYA

Bowie, MD

#84422 Dec 19, 2013
Kay 5 wrote:
<quoted text>Lol,what are you trying to say? Is that the Igbos were Roman descendants or what? I doubt they were. And were you around those days too to know the original word for angel? Mind you I'm Igbo and the word "Mmuo ozi" which mean "messenger spirit" has been there ever since in the Igbo language and has now been translated to mean "Angel".
Thank you, I have been reading this crap by this pretender and can not believe this mess, thanks for setting the record straight!!!
Kay 5

UK

#84423 Dec 19, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
English word 'angel' originated from Latin 'angelus'(which I have shown that Latin is igbo in the past. So that's where u get the "Ha n je lu ozi" ..........
If I may ask, were u there in those days to conclude they never used "Ha n je lu ozi" ??????
Can you now see that "Ha n je lu ozi" and "ha n ga ru ozi" are the same with mmuo ozi???????
I'm not trying to say they never also use mmuo ozi.......but you don't limit peoples speeches my friend as if igbos of today or those days don't know that word usage was versatile.
In hangeluozi or hangaruozi, the 'ha' is the masses.......... then the 'n' is 'me'(personified for the angel)......... Meaning 'the masses I went on an errand for'........
Are u getting me????
I don't know why we keep on fighting each other...... Do you know me from Adams?????? So why the sudden negative bursts of energy?????? Typical!
Lol.no I'm not attacking you. This is just a discussion and we are not bound to agree with each other all times,but when we disagree it should be in a constructive and civil manner."Hangeluozi", "hangaruozi" what's that? Are they supposed to be Igbo dialects or what?? Lol. Nice attempt.

Location hidden

#84424 Dec 19, 2013
I the intricacies of the language of the different tribes, noting that Yudah and Yesu, would be appropriate rather than any J words!!!

I wonder what is the fear factor???
Kay 5

UK

#84425 Dec 19, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are u getting me????
I have asked you before,what are you?? No hard feelings though.
Kay 5

UK

#84426 Dec 19, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>You absolutely correct. According to the bible Ethiopians are Cushites not Shemites!
They are Africans racially, but genetically Hebrews or Jews,dont you get that? You don't need one to tell you that a person can be both at the same time. Even at that, from their looks also you need no one to tell you they are mixed. Thank God, you accepted in your other reply to me that there are some West Africans probaably,that could have middle eastern dna. At least,finally you have accepted African Jewish relations.
Kay 5

UK

#84427 Dec 19, 2013
A Child of AHAYA wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you, I have been reading this crap by this pretender and can not believe this mess, thanks for setting the record straight!!!
My brother! He's funny. I want to know his locus or authority on saying things he barely knows much about.
A Child of AHAYA

Bowie, MD

#84428 Dec 19, 2013
Kay 5 wrote:
<quoted text>Lol,what are you trying to say? Is that the Igbos were Roman descendants or what? I doubt they were. And were you around those days too to know the original word for angel? Mind you I'm Igbo and the word "Mmuo ozi" which mean "messenger spirit" has been there ever since in the Igbo language and has now been translated to mean "Angel".
The thing that bothers me the most is that there has been a time in our past that has intentionally erased in principal by those that did not want the truth about our history to be known about today! There was a diabolical game plan put forth to hide in the future the history of an ancient people from the past meaning us!!! I humbly present to you the fact that because of the most High's love for his people , these atrocities against our people could not be hidden to the extent that people wanted it to be! I am old enough to know that if we had been taught in school about the things that are available and our parents parents were thought these things imagine the differences of what today is on a wholesome scale!!! I knew what I was missing on a Spiritual level was the original Ancient Translations from our people, I yearned in my heart to learn the Scriptures from an ancient perspective, I prayed earnestly and what do you know, I am learning from my Igbo brothers and sisters as well as those that are sincere and studious on these sites! If you are of the remnant mentioned in the scriptures than you will hear and grasp what is being shared and we will realize the importance of how important it is to know who we are from the beginning of time itself. We must know for a surety of whether or not we are the original Jews spoken if throughout time, whether that is the name you recognize or another name , it is important to know what it symbolizes in its attempt at identifying the Most High's Chosen People!!! I humbly believe that the Igbo people are our direct descendants and hold the key to our illustrious past, and since we are spoken of as the true Israelites of the Bible we should be learning and sharing with one another to regain favor in the Most High's eyes once again!!! If His people that are called by His Name will Humble themselves ??????
A Child of AHAYA

Bowie, MD

#84431 Dec 19, 2013
Kay 5 wrote:
<quoted text> My brother! He's funny. I want to know his locus or authority on saying things he barely knows much about.
. Lol, those have been my exact sentiments for while and I do mean a while!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min John Galt 1,405,349
Trump: The Uncontrollable Pathological Liar! 5 min Hillary 2016 10
Trump= Is he forgetting all the lies he has tol... 12 min iamcuriousnow 4
.............Trump GOONS out in Force 15 min Hillary 2016 6
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 17 min PATRIOT DVC MOLON... 1,570
NATE SILVER : Trump will win 18 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 28
News Black Women Denied Entry Into Popular London Cl... (Sep '15) 18 min daddyshome 6
I am Calling all the US whites European Americans 3 hr Concentrated Juice 78
What race are Somalis? (Aug '07) 4 hr Dark Truth 14,530
More from around the web