Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Haplogroup E ORIGINATED IN ETHIOPIA NOT ASIA!
www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:E1b1bRoute.png
Origin of E1b1a (FROM ETHIOPIA)
www.e1b1b1-m35.info/2011/02/e1b1b1-jewish-hap...
West Africans originated from Ethiopia many thousands of years ago according to the above map. NOT 3000 years ago, because West Africans would carry Eurasian DNA if they originated from the Nile or Ethiopia 3000 years ago. West Africans DO NOT carry Eurasian DNA at all!!!!!!
You are WRONG as USUAL!!!

My people still live in Sudan, Kemet (aka Egypt), Canaan, Ethiopia and the so-called middle east!!! AND THERE'S NOT A DAMN THING YOUR KIND CAN DO ABOUT IT!!! ALL OF YOUR EFFORTS TO COMMIT GENOCIDE AGAINST US HAVE FAILED!!! THAT SHOULD
TELL YOU DAMN DEMONS SOMETHING. KEEP LIVING THE ANSWER IS ON THE WAY...

The middle east name is, no matter what you claim, a 20th century invention of an American named; "Thayer!!!"

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Judged:

trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Even though he's NOT a "jew"
Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a Gentile.
Just as I instructed you the prior week!!!

I'm showing everyone the PROOF of that TRUTH!!!

So you see it played out here....

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

African AE wrote:
<quoted text>DNA Tribes never used DNA from King Tut. Their results have been debunked! Yes I agree Ramses 111 was black, but Ramses11 and Nerfertiti were Eurasian! Also the biggest pyramid of Giza was built by a fat white boy! Ancient Egypt was multu-racial.
OH SO WRONG AGAIN...LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Show me your Fat White Boy on the FACE OF THIS INDIGENOUS PEOPLES SYMBOL???

http://www.tripadvisor.com/LocationPhotos-g29...

NO WHITE OR SO CALLED EUR-ASIANS EVEN EXISTED IN THESE AREAS WHEN THE PYRAMIDS OR THE SPHINX WAS BUILT!!! GO RUN THAT GAME ON YOUR TALMUD BRETHREN.

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

2 Question for y'all.

Ok when Cain was punished he said "WHAT IF OTHER FIND ME"? Insinuating that there were Other People around. Some say Cain took a sister for a wife. How and that goes against God Law.

Drives to think that Man/Woman creation differ from Adam/Eve creation.

Now remember Adam was born in the Garden or by it. Now where is the Garden? Most say "Ethiopia" and othersay Middle East.

If Ethiopia is true then e1b1a & b are the only Haplogroups formed in Ethiopia the Horn. So does that make us the Adamic race?

Level 2

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

How can the White Man be Esau when his Dna doesn't match ours Blacks (e1b1a)? It woild make more since for Horner East African(e1b1b) to be Esau

Level 2

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Some of y'all might feel it some truth to it some might believe its all deception. I say deceptiin imitate a truth.

Every since I ran across Noah being an Albino and was compared with the Sons of God I went back into UFO studies.

I've ran across a vid called Tall Whites. This Canadian Government Official came out on his kkowledge of aliens. One he says working with Government is the Tall Whites. Youtube it

It kead me to this vid
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
this Latin man had a weirf encounter with them which they left DNA with him. They were Blonde Whites but they Dna although Humanoid was unsual with some rarities about it. It did link to (this the point) a rare Chinese Mongoloid, Austroloid, and Pygmy(guessing the Far East ones).

So my mind racing now because Whites come.out of Central and South Asia. Hitler Vril society was dealing with Tall Whites or Pleadians. Sons of God who was dealing with Earth were Blonde Whites and these are the ones that FELL and bore children in Central Asia. The Pygmies and Blacks in that region.was who they mixed with long ago.

There are also a lot of accounts of Tall Black Men which I've shown you. These all together were the Elohim or the Host of Heavens todaycalled Alien and UFOs.

Level 2

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Ik Ik Illuminatis cresting a fake retuen and maybe so but why. Most movies try to makes us weary and cautious of what's in the sky not rejoicful. Thays Satan gatjering his army to fight whay coming in the cloud. Programing you to fight them.on encounter.

Tall Whites and Tall Blacks, Greys and etc. What I think is that there a Galatic Neighborhood out there and some of them are highly evolved. They came together and made Laws. One was to protect the development of young and weak planets and people from Sinister exploiting Alien Races.

Somebody in there Union broke the Pact and wanted to do thing there way or broke som code and didn't want to accept punishment so they went rogue. Sounds like a Scifi movie but history tells this same story over and over. I think the missing link.is when these Tall Black Alien kind of gave us a boost off with their dna. The Tall Whites went rogue and started planting his dna amongst us too.

Level 2

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Think I'm reaching then why God say that Satan sowed his seed among us. Sons of God married Daughters of Men. Lots neighborhood tried to rape the Angel visitors. God koed the whole land because they dna was tainted with Fallen Sons of God. Noah although albino was from a pure background. Jacob wrestled with an Angel. Let us make man in our Image. Chariots of God flew Chariots of Men was basic. Michael fighting them in Heaven in thise Chariots of God.
trollslayer

Hammond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
OH SO WRONG AGAIN...LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Show me your Fat White Boy on the FACE OF THIS INDIGENOUS PEOPLES SYMBOL???
http://www.tripadvisor.com/LocationPhotos-g29...
NO WHITE OR SO CALLED EUR-ASIANS EVEN EXISTED IN THESE AREAS WHEN THE PYRAMIDS OR THE SPHINX WAS BUILT!!! GO RUN THAT GAME ON YOUR TALMUD BRETHREN.
stop wasting your time with that 19 yr.old troll. Talk to rest who want the TRUTH.
trollslayer

Hammond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

African AE wrote:

Im 19 years old and work on my pc! Age has nothing to do with how smart a person is. Just look at Mozart/Alexander the Great etc! Rubbish art is art that was painted long after an event happened. So the artist doesnt know what the people looked like! Also European/American artists painted the ancient Egyptians as white! Just look at the Spinx in Las Vegas! LOL

___

LOOK AT THIS 19 year old MFER

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Judged:

Punchojr wrote:
2 Question for y'all.

Ok when Cain was punished he said "WHAT IF OTHER FIND ME"? Insinuating that there were Other People around. Some say Cain took a sister for a wife. How and that goes against God Law.

Drives to think that Man/Woman creation differ from Adam/Eve creation.

Now remember Adam was born in the Garden or by it. Now where is the Garden? Most say "Ethiopia" and othersay Middle East.

If Ethiopia is true then e1b1a & b are the only Haplogroups formed in Ethiopia the Horn. So does that make us the Adamic race?
First ask yourself WHO were the "other" Trees w/ Adam in the garden besides the (2) Trees found in the midst? I keep tellin y'all we been here long long before time was counted by men..just like ancient times we hv always been designated "GATEKEEPERS" for all other ppls..to teach etc!! But I'm to the point I don't waste my days being concerned about sheeple, let the sheep be led to their slaughter as it is written! For most..seeing is believing so let em go see their doom for following a ppl that don't even hv a spirit/soul in themselves!!

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Punchojr wrote:
How can the White Man be Esau when his Dna doesn't match ours Blacks (e1b1a)? It woild make more since for Horner East African(e1b1b) to be Esau
YAH never said Esau was our kinship..you reading the passage as it was written but our true heritage was always oral. So once we knew it, we would never lose it..knowing all by memory like the mixed up Arabs learn the Quran by memory..like a song..I'm off topic but Punch go look at what YAH said

Genesis 25:23
23 and the Lord said to her, "Two NATIONS (nationality or ethnicity) are in your womb, and two peoples will be separated "from within you". One people will be stronger than the other, and the older will serve the younger."

So YAH did not see them as blood brothers..YAH clearly says (2) nations meaning (2) distinctly different ppl

Level 2

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

I see what you saying. The emphasis of two nations.
PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
YAH never said Esau was our kinship..you reading the passage as it was written but our true heritage was always oral. So once we knew it, we would never lose it..knowing all by memory like the mixed up Arabs learn the Quran by memory..like a song..I'm off topic but Punch go look at what YAH said
23 and the Lord said to her, "Two NATIONS (nationality or ethnicity) are in your womb, and two peoples will be separated "from within you". One people will be stronger than the other, and the older will serve the younger."
So YAH did not see them as blood brothers..YAH clearly says (2) nations meaning (2) distinctly different ppl
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Punchojr wrote:
I see what you saying. The emphasis of two nations.<quoted text>
What is the paleo hebrew translation of that verse? No ill intent, just curious.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

trollslayer wrote:
African AE wrote:
Im 19 years old and work on my pc! Age has nothing to do with how smart a person is. Just look at Mozart/Alexander the Great etc! Rubbish art is art that was painted long after an event happened. So the artist doesnt know what the people looked like! Also European/American artists painted the ancient Egyptians as white! Just look at the Spinx in Las Vegas! LOL
___
LOOK AT THIS 19 year old MFER
You just jealous of me you ancient old fairy with hardened arteries and high blood pressure! You also going senile!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Judged:

trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
stop wasting your time with that 19 yr.old troll. Talk to rest who want the TRUTH.
Big FAT WHITE BOY who built the largest pyramid at Giza:
www.flickr.com/photos/menesje/8480102302/
Another white boy who was said to have designed or built the Spinx:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:BustofPrinceAnkhha...
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
You are WRONG as USUAL!!!
My people still live in Sudan, Kemet (aka Egypt), Canaan, Ethiopia and the so-called middle east!!! AND THERE'S NOT A DAMN THING YOUR KIND CAN DO ABOUT IT!!! ALL OF YOUR EFFORTS TO COMMIT GENOCIDE AGAINST US HAVE FAILED!!! THAT SHOULD
TELL YOU DAMN DEMONS SOMETHING. KEEP LIVING THE ANSWER IS ON THE WAY...
The middle east name is, no matter what you claim, a 20th century invention of an American named; "Thayer!!!"
Its called the Middle East whether you like it or not! West Africans originated in Ethiopia before moving to West Africa! They carry NO Eurasian Middle Eastern DNA so they left Ethiopia long before the Eurasian back migration. African Americans ARE WEST AFRICAN IN ORIGIN AND CARRY THE VERY INDIGENOUS WEST AFRICAN DNA HAPOGROUP E1b1a!!!!!!!!!! Love your West African roots!!!!!!!!!!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Judged:

PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
None of the Hebrews/Israelites are your kin. You are West African in origin.
The bible states Essau WAS A HAIRY MAN, son of Issac and his grandfather WAS ABRAHAM! You cannot be related to Jacob and not to Essau!!!!! ESSAU FITS THE ARABS who are related to the Jews! Ancient Edom IS IN JORDON!!!!!!!!!!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Punchojr wrote:
Some of y'all might feel it some truth to it some might believe its all deception. I say deceptiin imitate a truth.
Every since I ran across Noah being an Albino and was compared with the Sons of God I went back into UFO studies.
I've ran across a vid called Tall Whites. This Canadian Government Official came out on his kkowledge of aliens. One he says working with Government is the Tall Whites. Youtube it
It kead me to this vid
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
this Latin man had a weirf encounter with them which they left DNA with him. They were Blonde Whites but they Dna although Humanoid was unsual with some rarities about it. It did link to (this the point) a rare Chinese Mongoloid, Austroloid, and Pygmy(guessing the Far East ones).
So my mind racing now because Whites come.out of Central and South Asia. Hitler Vril society was dealing with Tall Whites or Pleadians. Sons of God who was dealing with Earth were Blonde Whites and these are the ones that FELL and bore children in Central Asia. The Pygmies and Blacks in that region.was who they mixed with long ago.
There are also a lot of accounts of Tall Black Men which I've shown you. These all together were the Elohim or the Host of Heavens todaycalled Alien and UFOs.
What a load of cr*p!!!!! Nope Europeans come mostly from the Middle East! Indo-Europeans (Aryans)came from Iran before moving into Europe!
Modern Aryans:
www.youtube.com/search...
Southern Europeans are closely related to INDIGENOUS Middle Eastern people! European females and INDIGENOUS Middle Eastern females are closely related! The Middle East gave BIRTH TO EUROPE! Thats why the people of the Middle East were never black!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Modern Aryans:
www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••