Hebrew Israelite
A CHILD OF AHAYA

Halethorpe, MD

#84346 Dec 18, 2013
M4CHN wrote:
<quoted text>
im saying that Abrahamic Religions (Judaism, Christianity, Islam) only makes references to those that from the middle east such as israel, canaan, mesopotamia/sumeria/iraq, and arabia. it has no african origins at all and was used to enslave africans due to its relgious doctrine. look in the book of genesis and it says that the hamites (east africans) are to be cursed and enslaved. the bible also talks about the curses put on egypt for enslaving the hebrews, when the hebrews were never there. it also talks about ethiopia being cursed. islam on the other hand was used to enslave east africans and thats how it spread throughout the continent. also the farthest back that the bible goes is only 4004 bc and NUBIA and KEMET (modern day sudan and egypt) can be traced back 100,000 years ago. so that means that israel wasnt even around at that time. i bet u any hebrew israelite in the us has west african origins in his bloodline, which can be traced back to east africa at one point or another.
. Those names you mentioned did not originate in the fictitious Middle East, that is a documented , erroneous designation, try updating your terminology to credit Africa for its rightful Glory as the foundation for those area's . The Middle East was not even referred to by that name till 1902???? I do not care how people try to slice it , we as in Those of African descent are the True Originators of it all in Ancient Times; that only includes you if you fall into that category?????
A CHILD OF AHAYA

Halethorpe, MD

#84347 Dec 18, 2013
African AE wrote:
Some Egyptian Pharaohs were said to be red haired including Ramses 11:
www.burlingtonnews.net/redhairedmummiesegypt....
. This verse keeps calling your name Troll???? Rev.3: 9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
A CHILD OF AHAYA

Halethorpe, MD

#84348 Dec 18, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>The Neolithic Eurasian Farmers went into Egypt about 7000BC After Haplogroup E1b1b, Egyptians second Haplogroup is Eurasian, just like the rest of North Africa. DNA was not take from Ramses 11 but Forensic Experts did a recreation of his real skull:
www.nbcnews.com/id/6614215/#.UrF4Cele2A
. This verse keeps calling your name Troll???? Rev.3: 9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#84349 Dec 18, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>The Neolithic Eurasian Farmers went into Egypt about 7000BC After Haplogroup E1b1b, Egyptians second Haplogroup is Eurasian, just like the rest of North Africa. DNA was not take from Ramses 11 but Forensic Experts did a recreation of his real skull:
www.nbcnews.com/id/6614215/#.UrF4Cele2A
Without the dna you dont know if he was not indenginous african but a invading outside dna like J. In ither words, YOUR OPINION. Even if I believed eurasians settled in egypt in 7000 bc which I dont The culture of egypt came from the beginning of the Nile In centreal east africa. This is ducmented evidence supported by All egypt scholars. This fact is universally suported by afrocentrics and eroupeans.

Documented evidence of the ancient egyptians stated the following. keep in mind this is a eye witness account not a belief or opinion. Ill paraphrase

"we came from beginning of the Nile where God Hapi dwells. At the foothills of the moutains of the moon."

This is supported by the fact that it took thousands of practice, years to master the science of pyramid bulding. You can see the pyramids in Sudan that werent completed or flawed. They hadnt yet got it right just yet. Egypt is the Zenith of thousands of years of culture that arose in the great lakes region of centreal east africa.

So yes I have serious problem giving any credit to any outside eurasian influence when it comes to the science of pyramid building. When that science was being mastered, they just were not around yet.
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#84350 Dec 18, 2013
M4CHN wrote:
<quoted text>
im saying that Abrahamic Religions (Judaism, Christianity, Islam) only makes references to those that from the middle east such as israel, canaan, mesopotamia/sumeria/iraq, and arabia. it has no african origins at all and was used to enslave africans due to its relgious doctrine. look in the book of genesis and it says that the hamites (east africans) are to be cursed and enslaved. the bible also talks about the curses put on egypt for enslaving the hebrews, when the hebrews were never there. it also talks about ethiopia being cursed. islam on the other hand was used to enslave east africans and thats how it spread throughout the continent. also the farthest back that the bible goes is only 4004 bc and NUBIA and KEMET (modern day sudan and egypt) can be traced back 100,000 years ago. so that means that israel wasnt even around at that time. i bet u any hebrew israelite in the us has west african origins in his bloodline, which can be traced back to east africa at one point or another.
Wtf?

No african orgins? Ever heard of Circumscion? Pouring Libations, the blowing of the shofar just to name a few.

Dude are you high? I kinda get what you were trying to say but your post has so many untruths I dont have the time to address it right now. But stay tuned. Just because you watched a Couple of kemet Seti youtube videoes doesent mean you have the answers to come on here trying school grown folks.
A CHILD OF AHAYA

Halethorpe, MD

#84352 Dec 18, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
Wtf?
No african orgins? Ever heard of Circumscion? Pouring Libations, the blowing of the shofar just to name a few.
Dude are you high? I kinda get what you were trying to say but your post has so many untruths I dont have the time to address it right now. But stay tuned. Just because you watched a Couple of kemet Seti youtube videoes doesent mean you have the answers to come on here trying school grown folks.
That explains it , lol ; to many videos on you tube will do it every time!

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#84357 Dec 18, 2013

Level 2

United States

#84358 Dec 18, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
Don't yall notice puncho and phaed don't have time for AE.......we are way past his immature posts....... Way too immature.
Yea I'm pass convince ng the ones who don't believe.I'm not here to convert. I'm just here to learn and drop some hidden info
A CHILD OF AHAYA

United States

#84359 Dec 18, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text> Yea I'm pass convince ng the ones who don't believe.I'm not here to convert. I'm just here to learn and drop some hidden info
Lol, yeah please hold on to that hidden knowledge , it is way past my limited understanding lol; to deep for little old me, I am still laughing at the thought of how profound it is????
A CHILD OF AHAYA

United States

#84360 Dec 18, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text> Yea I'm pass convince ng the ones who don't believe.I'm not here to convert. I'm just here to learn and drop some hidden info
lol, that is when you know people truly lack understanding , how do you convert those that already are something by birth, lol, I will sit back and watch the two of you deal with spaceships and trying to be Angels while we de with real issues, like pleasing the Most High, we never heard of the Ancients trying to become Angels or build spaceships, they tried to attain levels of spirituality, y'all are to funny, I am still at a lost , that is how the Egyptians got into trouble, but keep doing your thing , to the ones that are not trying to be converted to something that you should know you already are supposed to be, how confused and lost, Deut. 28:29, lost ones on The Mothership, stop smoking that Ghange, everyone cannot handle it?????? Sounds like some people have been to one to many Parliament Funkadelic concerts, the gig is up and please get real, stop trying to entertain things you can not begin to comprehend , PLEASE????
A CHILD OF AHAYA

United States

#84361 Dec 18, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
If you are of African descent , how is that part of your vocabulary? My bad Deut.28:29, oh ye of little faith????convert , really , please???? Igbo Jews
Members of Jewish Igbo believe that they are descendants of Jews who had migrated to western Africa over many centuries via migrations south into sub-Saharan Africa, as well as west across North Africa, possibly following the path of the Arab conquests. Some Nigerian Jews hold that families amongst the community are descendants of Kohanim and Levites, the Jewish priests and their assistants who functioned in the Temple of Jerusalem, who settled in West Africa during the days of the Songhai, Mali, and Ghana empires.
According to the Igbo lore of the Eri, Nri, and Ozubulu families, Igbo ethnic groups with Israelite descent comprise the following three lineage types:
Benei Gath: The Tribe of Gath ben-Ya`aqov (Gad), who was the eighth son of the Israelite patriarch Ya`aqov (Jacob). This group traces its lineage through Gath's son Eri ben-Gath. The groups from this lineage comprise the Aguleri, Umuleri, Oreri, Enugwu Ikwu, Ogbunike, Awkuzu, Nteje, and Igbariam clans.
Benei Zevulun: The tribe of Zevulun ben-Ya`aqov (Zebulun), who was the fifth son of Ya`aqov (Jacob). These groups comprise the Ubulu Okiti and Ubulu Ukwu clans in Delta State who settled in Ubulu Ihejiofor. According to oral tradition, it is said that a descendant of the Tribe of Zevulun named Zevulunu, on the advice of a certain Levite, married a woman from Oji, who was descended from the Tribe of Judah, and from this union was born Ozubulu ben-Zebulunu. Ozubulu then went on to have four sons of his own who settled in other regions. These sons were: Amakwa, from whom a clan in Neni, Anambra State is descended, and Egbema, from whom the Egbema Ugwuta clan in Imo State and the Ohaji Egbema clan in Rivers State are descended.
Benei Menashe: The Tribe of Menasheh ben-Yoseph (Manasseh). Menasheh who was one of the grandsons of Ya`aqov (Jacob) through his 11th son Yoseph (Joseph). According to the Torah, Jacob claimed both Menasheh and his brother Ephrayim as his own sons. It is theorized that the Igbos of the Amichi, Ichi and Nnewi-Ichi clans are descended from this lineage.
WADI KAAT

Lawrenceville, GA

#84362 Dec 18, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Dumbo youre a homo! You should go on a date with Toothslayer!
Quit talking about your mom like that boy.

Level 2

United States

#84363 Dec 18, 2013
Dude or Lady don't throw rocks at me. I don't do these petty squabbles. Mind you buisness amd stay in yo lane. IDK wtf you talking about but leave me out of it from here on out. And Yes I'm not into wasting my time tryna convert trolls. I rather build with the ones on my level. Most of y'all who come into this truth only use it to spite nonblacks or rub it in there face. This pace of this thread is redundant on repeat. I'm not tryna hurt feeling but its fact and alot of y'all know this. Its like we stuck on remedial English and we suppose to be in Honor Class. The one who SCARED to go into anything out the Norm or not thorough in Research want you to stay in this pace.To Lazy or too Shakey to investigate. Everything I drop is straight to the point and leave no room for guessing. Don't squabble with me unless I direct something towards. I don't like net beefs or Net Keyboard Warriors. To many stripe on and off the net to stoop to petty shh. Its a few on here who know or heard of me in real life. Play with somebody else
A CHILD OF AHAYA wrote:
<quoted text> If you are of African descent , how is that part of your vocabulary? My bad Deut.28:29, oh ye of little faith????convert , really , please???? Igbo Jews
Members of Jewish Igbo believe that they are descendants of Jews who had migrated to western Africa over many centuries via migrations south into sub-Saharan Africa, as well as west across North Africa, possibly following the path of the Arab conquests. Some Nigerian Jews hold that families amongst the community are descendants of Kohanim and Levites, the Jewish priests and their assistants who functioned in the Temple of Jerusalem, who settled in West Africa during the days of the Songhai, Mali, and Ghana empires.
According to the Igbo lore of the Eri, Nri, and Ozubulu families, Igbo ethnic groups with Israelite descent comprise the following three lineage types:
Benei Gath: The Tribe of Gath ben-Ya`aqov (Gad), who was the eighth son of the Israelite patriarch Ya`aqov (Jacob). This group traces its lineage through Gath's son Eri ben-Gath. The groups from this lineage comprise the Aguleri, Umuleri, Oreri, Enugwu Ikwu, Ogbunike, Awkuzu, Nteje, and Igbariam clans.
Benei Zevulun: The tribe of Zevulun ben-Ya`aqov (Zebulun), who was the fifth son of Ya`aqov (Jacob). These groups comprise the Ubulu Okiti and Ubulu Ukwu clans in Delta State who settled in Ubulu Ihejiofor. According to oral tradition, it is said that a descendant of the Tribe of Zevulun named Zevulunu, on the advice of a certain Levite, married a woman from Oji, who was descended from the Tribe of Judah, and from this union was born Ozubulu ben-Zebulunu. Ozubulu then went on to have four sons of his own who settled in other regions. These sons were: Amakwa, from whom a clan in Neni, Anambra State is descended, and Egbema, from whom the Egbema Ugwuta clan in Imo State and the Ohaji Egbema clan in Rivers State are descended.
Benei Menashe: The Tribe of Menasheh ben-Yoseph (Manasseh). Menasheh who was one of the grandsons of Ya`aqov (Jacob) through his 11th son Yoseph (Joseph). According to the Torah, Jacob claimed both Menasheh and his brother Ephrayim as his own sons. It is theorized that the Igbos of the Amichi, Ichi and Nnewi-Ichi clans are descended from this lineage.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#84364 Dec 18, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
Without the dna you dont know if he was not indenginous african but a invading outside dna like J. In ither words, YOUR OPINION. Even if I believed eurasians settled in egypt in 7000 bc which I dont The culture of egypt came from the beginning of the Nile In centreal east africa. This is ducmented evidence supported by All egypt scholars. This fact is universally suported by afrocentrics and eroupeans.
Documented evidence of the ancient egyptians stated the following. keep in mind this is a eye witness account not a belief or opinion. Ill paraphrase
"we came from beginning of the Nile where God Hapi dwells. At the foothills of the moutains of the moon."
This is supported by the fact that it took thousands of practice, years to master the science of pyramid bulding. You can see the pyramids in Sudan that werent completed or flawed. They hadnt yet got it right just yet. Egypt is the Zenith of thousands of years of culture that arose in the great lakes region of centreal east africa.
So yes I have serious problem giving any credit to any outside eurasian influence when it comes to the science of pyramid building. When that science was being mastered, they just were not around yet.
Sumeria was the first to build pyramids called ziggarats! Some archeologists say they helped the Egyptians with the pyramids!
Um....forenics experts know what they are doing. Ramses 11 was a Eurasian! Also scientists say his original hair colour was red!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#84365 Dec 18, 2013
A CHILD OF AHAYA wrote:
<quoted text>. Valid points, did you know that was us in the Jewish Wars against Rome in 70 AD; when we lost One Million Jews, have you read any on the Essenes, that is what concerns me at times, we do not know our journey spiritually speaking, which makes our knowledge of our people incomplete at times. That is my humble opinion???
We????You West African in origin and have got nothing to do with Jews or Israel!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#84366 Dec 18, 2013
A CHILD OF AHAYA wrote:
<quoted text>. Those names you mentioned did not originate in the fictitious Middle East, that is a documented , erroneous designation, try updating your terminology to credit Africa for its rightful Glory as the foundation for those area's . The Middle East was not even referred to by that name till 1902???? I do not care how people try to slice it , we as in Those of African descent are the True Originators of it all in Ancient Times; that only includes you if you fall into that category?????
Um....nope, the Neanderthals are the original people! Hell Europeans look exactly like their ancestor the NEANDERTHAL!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#84367 Dec 18, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
You mean FAKE Israelites!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#84368 Dec 18, 2013
A CHILD OF AHAYA wrote:
<quoted text> If you are of African descent , how is that part of your vocabulary? My bad Deut.28:29, oh ye of little faith????convert , really , please???? Igbo Jews
What Igbos believe and what reality says are two different things. Israel already did DNA testing on Igbos! They are NOT related to any Middle Eastern people but ARE black Africans carrying Haplogroup E1b1a!
Do they look anything like INDIGENOUS Middle Eastern people hmmmmmmmmmm?????

Level 1

Since: May 13

Lansing, IL

#84372 Dec 18, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
Wtf?
ok i should rephrase what i said. i mean based from geography it doesnt have african origins. it might take on some african rituals but thats really it

Level 1

Since: May 13

Lansing, IL

#84373 Dec 18, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Um....nope, the Neanderthals are the original people! Hell Europeans look exactly like their ancestor the NEANDERTHAL!
neanderthals cant be original if they only can be traced back to like 60,000 to 50,000 bc. africans r way older than that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CROOKED HILLARY : Sandars camp FURIOUS over DNC... 3 min Drilling for the ... 5
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 13 min Real 47,314
Is there a Subtle Black Genocide Going On In th... 17 min dcool 448
I am Calling all the US whites European Americans 47 min Black women 1
Trump tries to grope daughter Ivanka 47 min Barbosa 22
ItÂ’s official! Coloreds hate America. 52 min Empire Collapse 2
Name places/events where blacks like to chimpout. 57 min Rebel soldier 13
Dallas Shooter wrote "RB" in blood 1 hr bluestreak returns 327
.............dnc emails............. 7 hr The Original Doofy 14
Democratic National Committee SUED by Sanders V... 8 hr Rivals 16