Hebrew Israelite

Level 1

Since: May 13

Lansing, IL

#84281 Dec 17, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>REAL HISTORY IS AN EXTREMELY RACIST BLACK NAZI SITE FULL OF EXTREME HATRED OF JEWS AND WHITES!!!!!!!!!!
Real ancient NORTH AFRICANS as white as snow:
www.sciencephoto.com/media/481366/view
REAL INDIGENOUS NORTH AFRICANS WHO LOOK EXACTLY LIKE EUROPEANS:
www.youtube.com/watch...
Ancient Egyptians were the same colour as these ladies:
www.youtube.com/watch...
Sub-Saharan Africans ARE NOT INDIGENOUS TO EGYPT!
Ancient Hebrews,Israelites,Jews looked exactly like these Palestinian Jews:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Zakai.jpg
how are we not indigenous to egypt if west africans migrated from the nile valley?

Level 1

Lansing, IL

#84282 Dec 17, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Jews of Israel are G-ds chosen! They Real Jews are in Israel as it was meant to be! LONG LIVE ISRAEL!
It also states in the bible, the enemies of Israel will be destroyed!
Zechariah 12:9
u based a group of people off of a fake story

Level 1

Lansing, IL

#84283 Dec 17, 2013
African AE wrote:
Afronazis are always claiming they originate from the Middle East! These are the INDIGENOUS PEOPLE OF THE MIDDLE EAST WHO HAVE LIVED THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF YEARS IN THE MIDDLE EAST:
Very INDIGENOUS Aryan Kurds:
www.youtube.com/watch...
VERY INDIGENOUS Palestinian Jews:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ben_Zakai.jpg
NO indigenous people of the Middle East were ever black!
we dont. we come from east africa not the middle east.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#84284 Dec 17, 2013
M4CHN wrote:
<quoted text>
how are we not indigenous to egypt if west africans migrated from the nile valley?
You migrated from Ethiopia !
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#84285 Dec 17, 2013
M4CHN wrote:
<quoted text>
we dont. we come from east africa not the middle east.
Someone with some brains at long last!

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#84287 Dec 17, 2013
http://www.google.com/search...
This is serious! 6 politicians died around this dude in Alabama during this. This man was threatened to take back thia statement. An EDOMITE is damn near being a Martyr for your truth to stand. You know what come with this SOVEREIGNTY to America and Africa to Palestine.
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#84288 Dec 17, 2013
PPL. here know the trollslayer brings truth.....every picture is TRUE & AUTHENTIC.

http://www.google.com/url...
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#84289 Dec 17, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
NO ONE WITH 1/3 of a brain would question the authenticity of the proof I bring to the table. Wanna see the REAL Queen Tye.....here she is

http://www.soulofamerica.com/phpwcms/picture/...

Moses' mom hid him amongst these PPL.
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#84290 Dec 17, 2013
Exodus 4:6, "And the Lord said furthermore unto him, Put now thine hand, into thy bosom (chest). And he put his hand into his bosom: and when he took it out, behold, his hand was leprous as snow."

Scripture can not be refuted.
Slave Coast

United States

#84291 Dec 17, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>ANCIENT EGYPT WAS MULTI-RACIAL
MODERN SEXY EGYPTIAN LADIES DESCENDANTS OF THE PHARAOHS:
www.youtube.com/watch...
BIG FAT WHITE BOY BUILDS THE BIGGEST PYRAMID EVER!!!!!!!!!!The Pyramid at Giza:
www.flickr.com/photos/menesje/8480102302
So nope Moses would not have stuck out at all!
We have no record of any pharoah in the 18th_ 19th dynasty(moses time) that posessed any dna outside the E haplogroup. Lol. This fact is not debatable. Take your L and move on.
Wheres the J dna in any of the mummies outside the non indenginious invanding Hyskos?
There is not one study that says Ramses was any Eurasian dna. This fact is not debatable
Kay 5

UK

#84293 Dec 18, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>You a dumb Afronazi sl*t!
Hello little one,I wasn't referring to you unless you think otherwise. I have told you earlier,that I have no problem with the ashkenazis and I still believe they are descendants of ancient Hebrews and are part of the large Hebrew family. What I totally disagree with you,is your denial of a probability of a West African Jewish relation but you accept that of the "Lembas" in South Africa. Now, the West African theory is in contention,you've suddenly forgotten the Lemba Jewish relations of which you were so vocal about and is now restricting it to Ethiopia. Still, you believe most Africans migrated from Ethiopia isn't it?
Slave Coast

Kenmore, WA

#84294 Dec 18, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Someone with some brains at long last!
u have this fantasy that we actually claim the middle east.
African AE

Brackenfell, South Africa

#84295 Dec 18, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
NO ONE WITH 1/3 of a brain would question the authenticity of the proof I bring to the table. Wanna see the REAL Queen Tye.....here she is
http://www.soulofamerica.com/phpwcms/picture/...
Moses' mom hid him amongst these PPL.
White fat boy builds the biggest pyramid at Giza:
www.flickr.com/photos/menesje/8480102302/
White boy builds Spinx:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ankhhaf
Hell they look just like Jews!
African AE

#84296 Dec 18, 2013
Kay 5 wrote:
<quoted text>Hello little one,I wasn't referring to you unless you think otherwise. I have told you earlier,that I have no problem with the ashkenazis and I still believe they are descendants of ancient Hebrews and are part of the large Hebrew family. What I totally disagree with you,is your denial of a probability of a West African Jewish relation but you accept that of the "Lembas" in South Africa. Now, the West African theory is in contention,you've suddenly forgotten the Lemba Jewish relations of which you were so vocal about and is now restricting it to Ethiopia. Still, you believe most Africans migrated from Ethiopia isn't it?
Ethiopians are black African converts! Lemba carry DNA from Yemeni Jews but the Lemba ARE NOT Jews, but Muslims and Christians. DNA testing was done on West Africans by Israel. They did NOT have Middle Eastern DNA! Maybe there is one or two people in West Africa that might have Middle Eastern DNA! After all REAL SEPHARDI JEWS did live in Timbuktu! But these Afronazis try to make out they the REAL JEWS and millions of West Africans are real Hebrews,Israelites,Jews! There has NEVER been a Sub-Saharan African nation ever living in the Middle East! Wheres their skeletons? Also Middle Eastern people have less than 3% black African DNA and are more related to neanderthals!
African AE

#84297 Dec 18, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
u have this fantasy that we actually claim the middle east.
Unfortunately most of you do!
African AE

#84298 Dec 18, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
We have no record of any pharoah in the 18th_ 19th dynasty(moses time) that posessed any dna outside the E haplogroup. Lol. This fact is not debatable. Take your L and move on.
Wheres the J dna in any of the mummies outside the non indenginious invanding Hyskos?
There is not one study that says Ramses was any Eurasian dna. This fact is not debatable
Ramses 11 was a Eurasian. Ramses 111 took his name but was not related to him! The Hyksos were the Israelites! There is not a single mention of Israelites ever being in Egypt by ancient Egyptians. No inscriptions, no paintings of them. Only the Hyksos. Josephus says the Hyksos were the Israelites!
Kay 5

UK

#84300 Dec 18, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Unfortunately most of you do!
No we don't. We are just trying to establish that there is African Jewish relation which you almost blatantly denied,sorry,ignored.
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#84301 Dec 18, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Ramses 11 was a Eurasian. Ramses 111 took his name but was not related to him! The Hyksos were the Israelites! There is not a single mention of Israelites ever being in Egypt by ancient Egyptians. No inscriptions, no paintings of them. Only the Hyksos. Josephus says the Hyksos were the Israelites!
Answer the question.

I think I may have confused u. This is not a hyskos argument.

Go back and read it again.
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#84302 Dec 18, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Ramses 11 was a Eurasian. Ramses 111 took his name but was not related to him! The Hyksos were the Israelites! There is not a single mention of Israelites ever being in Egypt by ancient Egyptians. No inscriptions, no paintings of them. Only the Hyksos. Josephus says the Hyksos were the Israelites!
WHat exactly is a eurasian and what proof do you have that ramses was?
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#84303 Dec 18, 2013
Kay 5 wrote:
<quoted text>No we don't. We are just trying to establish that there is African Jewish relation which you almost blatantly denied,sorry,ignored.
what relation?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min mdbuilder 1,431,638
African American women like White guys more tha... 4 min Hmm 22
Why Transexual X is bitter 7 min UruEuWauWau 90
What Exactly is "SEXUAL HARASSMENT" ??? 8 min Redefined 53
Why did they Nuked Japan but not Germany??? 8 min dcool 238
Mikey Brown, Freddie Gray, Trayvon -- LOL! 13 min Black Deaths Matter 3
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 17 min FABULICIOUS 35,234
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr Real 48,752
More from around the web