Hebrew Israelite
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#84255 Dec 17, 2013
Identity wrote:
Thus far brothers and sisters according to the Scriptures:
1. Solomon described himself as black in Song of Solomon 1:5
2. The word "black" as used in Song of Solomon 1:5 in the ancient Hebrew is defined in The New Strong's Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible (widely regarded as one of the top concordances of the Bible) as "dusky"
3. The word "dusky" when defined in a dictionary as pertains to a person means dark skinned!
If Solomon, a Jew from the tribe of Judah is describing himself as dark skinned, how could he or any other Jew written of in the Bible be white? Because The Devil is a liar.
This is not racism and if it is don’t' change me charge Yahawah because those are his word through his messengers. Want to find out more information about the true identity of the so-called African-Americans? Continue to read below!
According to Scripture, the Jews would never be white![/u]
ISAIAH 29:22"Therefore thus saith the Lord, who redeemed Abraham, concerning the house of Jacob, Jacob shall not now be ashamed, neither shall his face now wax pale."
The Bible tells you that Jacob (Israel), the progenitor of the Twelve Tribes of the Nation of Israel, that "neither shall his face now wax pale". "Wax" is Old English which means "to turn". So to "wax pale" means "to turn pale". So if Jacob and his descendants' faces would not "wax pale" which means "turn pale", how can a Caucasian be a Jew?
All Caucasian or so-called white people throughout the planet Earth, whether they call themselves "American", "British", "Spanish", "French", "Jewish/Israeli", "Dutch", "German", etc, are all descendants of Esau, the wicked older brother of Jacob (Genesis 25:25, Malachi 1:1-2, Romans 9:13) You can like that, understand that believe it or not. But the truth will go forth today. I rebuke you in the name of Yahawah through the spirit of Yahawashi.
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#84256 Dec 17, 2013
TROLLS do not know scripture, for they are in league with satan

. In Amos 9:7 the Bible says, "Are ye not as the children of the Ethiopians unto me, O children of Israel?"
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#84257 Dec 17, 2013
JOSEPH

"When Joseph’s ten brothers came into Egypt in Africa to buy corn, they could not recognise him as their brother. They did not recognise him because he had dwelled amongst the Egyptians from a child. His brothers could not distinguish him from the black Egyptians because Joseph himself was black.If he were white he would have stood out and raised the curiosity of his brothers straight away. "
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#84258 Dec 17, 2013
MOSES

When the new Pharaoh of Egypt promulgated an edict of genocide to cast all the Hebrew male babies into the Nile river, Miriam and her mother hid the baby, Moses in the bulrushes.

When Pharaoh’s daughter came down to the Nile to wash herself, she saw the basket and the baby. Pharaoh’s daughter knew the baby was a Hebrew and she adopted him. Moses was then raised in the house of Pharaoh as his grandson.

If Moses had been a white child he would have stood out like a sore thumb. It would have been impossible to conceal him because the Egyptians are a dark skinned nation. If we turn our attention to Exodus and the miracle G_d showed Moses we are told:

Exodus 4:6, "And the Lord said furthermore unto him, Put now thine hand, into thy bosom (chest). And he put his hand into his bosom: and when he took it out, behold, his hand was leprous as snow."
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#84259 Dec 17, 2013
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#84260 Dec 17, 2013
SOLOMON

Now if his father David was black, his son Solomon would have had to be black. Just as the Bible describes David in the verse above as ruddy (black) and beauiful, Solomon describes himself in the same way.

In the Song of Solomon 1:5, Solomon says, " I am black, but comely (beautiful), O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Ke'dar..."

In the Dictonary of the Bible, by Dr William Smith, volume2, 1888; page 1526:

Qadar/Ke'dar means 'black skinned man'

The Bible compares the Isrealites and the Ethiopians together.

In Amos 9:7 the Bible says, "Are ye not as the children of the Ethiopians unto me, O children of Israel?"

The Roman historian Tacticus wrote that many of his time believed that the "Jews were a race of Ethiopian origin". Keep in mind that in Tacticus' time there was no country called Africa. The whole of Africa was called Ethiopia. In other words, The Israelites were of the black race!
A CHILD OF AHAYA

Washington, DC

#84261 Dec 17, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
SOLOMON
Now if his father David was black, his son Solomon would have had to be black. Just as the Bible describes David in the verse above as ruddy (black) and beauiful, Solomon describes himself in the same way.
In the Song of Solomon 1:5, Solomon says, " I am black, but comely (beautiful), O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Ke'dar..."
In Amos 9:7 the Bible says, "Are ye not as the children of the Ethiopians unto me, O children of Israel?"
The Roman historian Tacticus wrote that many of his time believed that the "Jews were a race of Ethiopian origin". Keep in mind that in Tacticus' time there was no country called Africa. The whole of Africa was called Ethiopia. In other words, The Israelites were of the black race!
. Keeping it REAL!!!
A CHILD OF AHAYA

Washington, DC

#84262 Dec 17, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
TROLLS do not know scripture, for they are in league with satan
. In Amos 9:7 the Bible says, "Are ye not as the children of the Ethiopians unto me, O children of Israel?"
. Self explanatory , isn't it 4Sure!
A CHILD OF AHAYA

Washington, DC

#84263 Dec 17, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't get with that J word!!!
I it was only in 1611 that they transcribe the old Bible into the English / Yiddish Form!!!!!!!!!!
Where was this J word before the 15th century????????
Are you familiar with the Ijaw ancestor KUMANI ORU???
. I am learning Hebrew from my Heboo brothers!!!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#84264 Dec 17, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
JOSEPH
"When Joseph’s ten brothers came into Egypt in Africa to buy corn, they could not recognise him as their brother. They did not recognise him because he had dwelled amongst the Egyptians from a child. His brothers could not distinguish him from the black Egyptians because Joseph himself was black.If he were white he would have stood out and raised the curiosity of his brothers straight away. "
First of all, ancient Egypt was multi-racial. Joseph was dressed like an Egyptian!
Big FAT WHITE MAN BUILDS THE BIGGEST PYRAMID EVER AT GIZA:
www.flickr.com/photos/menesje/8480102302/
WHITE MAN DESIGNS THE SPINX:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ankhhaf
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#84265 Dec 17, 2013
A CHILD OF AHAYA wrote:
<quoted text>. Self explanatory , isn't it 4Sure!
They were not the same you idiot old fool. Ethiopians are black Africans. The Israelites,Hebrews,Jews were Eurasian!
Forensic Experts Recreate Ancient Hebrews using their REAL skulls:
www.timesofisrael.com/meet-delilah-tv-series-...
Europeans originated from the Middle East, thats why Middle Eastern people were never black!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#84266 Dec 17, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
SOLOMON
King David was a white boy. Ruddy means RED.
King Solomon was a white man. READ THE WHOLE OF SONG OF SOLOMON YOU DUMB AFRONAZI B*TCH!!!!!!!!!!NO man is called comely!
1 Samuel 17:42
Song of Solomon 5:10
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#84268 Dec 17, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
REAL HISTORY IS AN EXTREMELY RACIST BLACK NAZI SITE FULL OF EXTREME HATRED OF JEWS AND WHITES!!!!!!!!!!
Real ancient NORTH AFRICANS as white as snow:
www.sciencephoto.com/media/481366/view
REAL INDIGENOUS NORTH AFRICANS WHO LOOK EXACTLY LIKE EUROPEANS:
www.youtube.com/watch...
Ancient Egyptians were the same colour as these ladies:
www.youtube.com/watch...
Sub-Saharan Africans ARE NOT INDIGENOUS TO EGYPT!
Ancient Hebrews,Israelites,Jews looked exactly like these Palestinian Jews:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Zakai.jpg
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#84269 Dec 17, 2013
Ancient Hebrews,Israelites,Jews looked exactly like these Palestinian Jews who have lived FOREVER IN ISRAEL:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ben_Zakai.jpg
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#84270 Dec 17, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
MOSES
When the new Pharaoh of Egypt promulgated an edict of genocide to cast all the Hebrew male babies into the Nile river, Miriam and her mother hid the baby, Moses in the bulrushes.
When Pharaoh’s daughter came down to the Nile to wash herself, she saw the basket and the baby. Pharaoh’s daughter knew the baby was a Hebrew and she adopted him. Moses was then raised in the house of Pharaoh as his grandson.
If Moses had been a white child he would have stood out like a sore thumb. It would have been impossible to conceal him because the Egyptians are a dark skinned nation. If we turn our attention to Exodus and the miracle G_d showed Moses we are told:
Exodus 4:6, "And the Lord said furthermore unto him, Put now thine hand, into thy bosom (chest). And he put his hand into his bosom: and when he took it out, behold, his hand was leprous as snow."
ANCIENT EGYPT WAS MULTI-RACIAL
MODERN SEXY EGYPTIAN LADIES DESCENDANTS OF THE PHARAOHS:
www.youtube.com/watch...
BIG FAT WHITE BOY BUILDS THE BIGGEST PYRAMID EVER!!!!!!!!!!The Pyramid at Giza:
www.flickr.com/photos/menesje/8480102302
So nope Moses would not have stuck out at all!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#84271 Dec 17, 2013
A CHILD OF AHAYA wrote:
<quoted text>. Lol, AE is a pathological liar, don't pay him any mind, he knows what time it really is......
Youre a dumb AFRONAZI b*tch that the rest of the world laughs at!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#84272 Dec 17, 2013
Q
According to oral traditions, the Ibo have resided in “Iboland,” a region of modern-day Nigeria, for over 1500 years. Before that, the tradition asserts that they were migrants from ancient Israel. There exist a number of theories that explain from whom the Ibo are descendant, and how they came to reside in Nigeria. One theory contends that the Ibo are the descendants of a number of Jacob’s son. Within the Ibo, there exist three ethnic sub-identities. They are Benei Gath, Benei Zevulun and Benei Menashsheh,
The Ibo of Benei Gath are said to have descended from Gath (Gad), the eighth son of Jacob. The lineage traces itself through Gath’s son, Eri ben-Gath. A number of Ibo clans claim this identity. They are the Aguleri, Umuleri, Oreri, Enugwu Ikwu, Ogbunike, Awkuzu, Nteje and Igbariam.
The Ibo of Benei Zevulun trace their ancestry to Jacob’s fifth son, Zevulun. Tradition holds that a descendant of Zevulun named Zevulunu married Oji, a descendant of the tribe of Judah. They had a son: Ozubulu ben-Zebulunu. Ozubulu had four sons who are said to have settled in various areas located in what is now Nigeria. The resulting ethnic sub-identities are the Neni, Egbema Ugwuta, and Ohaji Egbema.
The Ibo of Benei Menashsheh are believed to be descendant from Meneshsheh (Menashe), the son of Joseph, Jacob’s eleventh son. The Amichi, Ichi and Nnewi-Ichi ethnicities trace their lineage to Menashe.
Dumbo you and the idiot Igbo are Sub-Saharan Africans WITH NO MIDDLE EAST DNA! If the dumb low IQ Igbo came from Israel, they would have NEANDERTHAL DNA!!!!! You are WEST AFRICAN IN ORIGIN! Love your WEST AFRICAN ROOTS!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#84273 Dec 17, 2013
A CHILD OF AHAYA wrote:
The Father and Founder of the Essenes??? http://mobile.walmart.com/m/phoenix#ip/252192...
The Essenes ARE REAL JEWS who were indigenous to Israel like Josephus said! You are a dumb AFRONAZI IDIOT who originated from West Africa! LOVE YOU WEST AFRICAN ROOTS!
Afronazis love to claim other cultures because they ARE HUGELY ASHAMED OF BEING WEST AFRICAN. So they claim the Israelites,Egyptians and the Moors.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#84274 Dec 17, 2013
A CHILD OF AHAYA wrote:
<quoted text>. Not a problem at all, lol, I just do not believe in our people not receiving credit for our birthright and heritage, the Arabs also called us Yahoodee , which meant Jew, excellent point on your part as usual!
No one in the whole wide world sees you as anything else BUT WEST AFRICAN IN ORIGIN!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#84275 Dec 17, 2013
<quoted text>
I can't get with that J word!!!
I it was only in 1611 that they transcribe the old Bible into the English / Yiddish Form!!!!!!!!!!
Where was this J word before the 15th century????????
Are you familiar with the Ijaw ancestor KUMANI ORU???
Afronazis are the dumbest idiots ever.
YEHUDI = JEW
YEHUDAH = JUDAH
The words Yehudi and Yehudah are still used in modern Hebrew!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Fitius T Bluster 1,643,816
WM please dont sexually molest the Turkeys 4 min Marcus Washington 11
I feel like I can't be with a white guy if he's... 10 min Dixieeland 131
Mouthy know-it-all BW. ugh... 10 min sbt 23
Maceo the Sociopath is HAS NO WHERE TO GO ON TH... 17 min Sbt 1
News Latinos and Whiteness 57 min UruEuWauWau 42
Are Dominicans Black or Latino? (Sep '08) 1 hr UruEuWauWau 983
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 1 hr Blackhead Popper 394
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 3 hr Yomamma 1,603
Homogeneity Is The ONLY Way To MAGA 11 hr KIR SUCKA 28
More from around the web