#84043 Dec 12, 2013
Q
. I WANDER WHY????????
A CHILD OF AHAYA

Dumfries, VA

#84045 Dec 12, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude will argue with you and the other posters to no end. But he and his troll buddies remain silent when I hit them ith hard questions. I WANDER EHY?????????? Are my QUESTIONS THAT DEEP & REVEALING??? Are THEY???
. The answer to that question is easy to answer, if you are not saying that the trolls were not the originators of the Arts and Sciences and inventors of math and the architect deigns and wonders of the Ancient world or Rev. 2:9 and 3:9 than you are not a threat to the established lie that has defined the trolls. Think about something since you assume that what you have said is so deep??? Yashaya stated that they are not the Jews, if you are not saying the same thing than why would you be a threat! What did they do to him for exposing that tidbit and for performing miracles that cured people??? You think what you are saying bothers them??? Talking about a book that no one follows is the least of their worries. They are not worried about that book, they know we do not read it, the books they are worried about are the ones they hide from the world ???? PS , kids have always been off limits, that is understood and not broached easily??? You are doing just what they want you to do, deny who they know they are not , we say we follow the scriptures , yet , we do not believe what the Most High and Yashaya have both said themselves about these Proselytes??? Hope I have helped you with your question, keep waiting for their response????

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#84047 Dec 12, 2013
MENTALLY & on a Sub Culture nature AAs are the 2nd influential glabally next to the White Man. No Black has a stronger influence then us. It came thru music, civil rights and entertainment. Mexicans and other nonwhites enjoy America with no segregation due to us.

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#84048 Dec 12, 2013
A CHILD OF AHAYA wrote:
<quoted text>. The answer to that question is easy to answer, if you are not saying that the trolls were not the originators of the Arts and Sciences and inventors of math and the architect deigns and wonders of the Ancient world or Rev. 2:9 and 3:9 than you are not a threat to the established lie that has defined the trolls. Think about something since you assume that what you have said is so deep??? Yashaya stated that they are not the Jews, if you are not saying the same thing than why would you be a threat! What did they do to him for exposing that tidbit and for performing miracles that cured people??? You think what you are saying bothers them??? Talking about a book that no one follows is the least of their worries. They are not worried about that book, they know we do not read it, the books they are worried about are the ones they hide from the world ???? PS , kids have always been off limits, that is understood and not broached easily??? You are doing just what they want you to do, deny who they know they are not , we say we follow the scriptures , yet , we do not believe what the Most High and Yashaya have both said themselves about these Proselytes??? Hope I have helped you with your question, keep waiting for their response????
If you ACTUALLY TOOK THE TIME TO DISSEMINATE MY POST FROM A SCRIPTURAL PERSPECTIVE, INSTEAD OF YOUR MORTAL MENTALITY, YOU'D GET A DEEPER UNDERSTANDING OF "WHY I QUESTIONED THEM IN THE FASHION I DO!!!" STARTING TO GET A CLUE...HUH???
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#84049 Dec 12, 2013
A CHILD OF AHAYA wrote:
<quoted text>. The answer to that question is easy to answer, if you are not saying that the trolls were not the originators of the Arts and Sciences and inventors of math and the architect deigns and wonders of the Ancient world or Rev. 2:9 and 3:9 than you are not a threat to the established lie that has defined the trolls. Think about something since you assume that what you have said is so deep??? Yashaya stated that they are not the Jews, if you are not saying the same thing than why would you be a threat! What did they do to him for exposing that tidbit and for performing miracles that cured people??? You think what you are saying bothers them??? Talking about a book that no one follows is the least of their worries. They are not worried about that book, they know we do not read it, the books they are worried about are the ones they hide from the world ???? PS , kids have always been off limits, that is understood and not broached easily??? You are doing just what they want you to do, deny who they know they are not , we say we follow the scriptures , yet , we do not believe what the Most High and Yashaya have both said themselves about these Proselytes??? Hope I have helped you with your question, keep waiting for their response????
Pumpkin cry now! The guy who built the largest pyramid is this fat WHITE MAN:
www.flickr.com/photos/menesje/8480102302/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemiunu
Another very white man who is said to have either have built the Spinx or helped:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ankhhaf
Ancient Hyksos (Israelites) painted on Egyptian walls:
www.dqhall.com/Abraham_in_Egypt/
Their descendants:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ben_Zakai.jpg
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#84050 Dec 12, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
MENTALLY & on a Sub Culture nature AAs are the 2nd influential glabally next to the White Man. No Black has a stronger influence then us. It came thru music, civil rights and entertainment. Mexicans and other nonwhites enjoy America with no segregation due to us.
You absolutely right Sir!

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#84051 Dec 13, 2013
Not to be left out, he made a deal with the European invaders around and during the time of the Scramble for Africa. In which he petitioned them to help him fight and allow him to have more specifically Sudans Elephantine Island. Thousands of blacks died during this feat.

He went about warring and conquering the surrounding areas of Abyssinia, Abysinnia being a very small section of that area. All the surrounding lands belonged to majority Sudanese. Those lands covered ALL of the Nile. All of it.

Now Modern Ethiopia is claiming a portion of the Nile in the land that THEY CONQUERED in the 1800s as theirs.

They are claiming Meroe (previously called Havila) which they had nothing to do with in ancient times, they are usurpers/invaders. They had already at this time had invaded the area of Sheba, also having come in from Babylon, Chaldea and Seba, then invaded by Romans and Greeks which then were invaded by Turks. Expanding their invasion to Ophir. Fast forward to the 1400s when the Portuguese arrived.

Those indigenous people of those lands Menelik AND Selassie went about historically ENSLAVING, banishing, killing, making eunichs and cutting off the heels, and debasing and SELLING them to the Europeans. Stealing their heritages.

They started from the 1200s though the bulk of the slave trade. Refusing even after Europeans went about ending the slave trade to stop the atrocity of blacks.
Until the ultimatum was given that if he didn't end slavery of the people he could NOT join the League of Nations (which he wanted to be a part of badly), Only then would he relent. But still continued slavery and the atrocities undercover.
There is nothing godly about anything regarding these people.

They come from Babylon, Oman and Yemen. Historically doing the work of satan.

He also, lets not forget, begged the Italians to "let" him stay as ruler and in return he will be their "p&&S y boy" for as long and how they saw fit. Basically, just allow him to be the face of the people but they would be pulling the strings.

LOL. Smh @ this self appointed "king of kings".
Basically, the white man was god to him.

Level 7

Location hidden

#84052 Dec 13, 2013
I'm still waiting on them to ADMIT and type here what they were calling themselves PRIOR to the Greke and Romans.

We know that the Greeks and Romans called ALL BLACKS Ethiopians.

But I want the modern Ethiopians to say what they in particular were calling themselves PRE greek/roman encounter.

Remember, history also noted that modern ethiopia are not indigenous But black "arabs" who lso INVADED Egypt. Pre latter invasions.

But we knew that, too, already. It was blacks who were the first invaders of blacks... through ancient and recent history.
The "brother' Edom.
7New Earth7

Europe

#84053 Dec 13, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
I feel like youtubing. Slave Coast, troll, unphazed,ben, 7th,child ad whoevr what do y'all have for me. Gimme something good
My proof for my etymology case.

m.youtube.com/watch...
7New Earth7

Europe

#84054 Dec 13, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
True that! But what's ahead is a totally different picture........PLUS 'globalization birthed a whole new set of breeds (mutants) worldwide, so in this generation you'll see people with epic gifts from different places not limited to USA.

I have a whole lot of Bullseye-data at my dispisal. When I'm fit ill post!
7New Earth7

Europe

#84055 Dec 13, 2013
I'm inactive on this site.....
7New Earth7

Europe

#84056 Dec 13, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
So Darius King of the Persians called hmself an Aryan right? So Iran,Pakistan and North India was settled by Aryans right? What is this prophecy of Great Aryan Race Hitler speaks of or proclaimed. Is it in Vedic text or something.
About Aryan ie orissa, ie the real name (pronounciation) see wiki link.

I said I'm gon come back to you!

so just see,

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Khorasan

These afghans and Iranians be struggling for the name ie Aryan, yet they forgot what's in the link. It encompaseed all those lands......like I said -gloobal!
7New Earth7

Europe

#84057 Dec 13, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
So Darius King of the Persians called hmself an Aryan right? So Iran,Pakistan and North India was settled by Aryans right? What is this prophecy of Great Aryan Race Hitler speaks of or proclaimed. Is it in Vedic text or something.
About Daruis, its where the bullseye be waiting! Me show this at ah later taim!
7New Earth7

Europe

#84058 Dec 13, 2013
For DEBE (here Dijbal), SEE Djibal:

" "In pre-
Islamic and early Islamic times, the term
"Khurassan" frequently had a much wider
denotation, covering also parts of Central Asia and
Afghanistan; early Islamic usage often regarded
everywhere east of western Persia, sc. Djibal or what
was subsequently termed 'Irak 'Adjami, as being
included in a vast and ill-defined region of Khurasan,
which might even extend to the Indus Valley and
Sind." [2]
A CHILD OF AHAYA

Dumfries, VA

#84059 Dec 13, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
If you ACTUALLY TOOK THE TIME TO DISSEMINATE MY POST FROM A SCRIPTURAL PERSPECTIVE, INSTEAD OF YOUR MORTAL MENTALITY, YOU'D GET A DEEPER UNDERSTANDING OF "WHY I QUESTIONED THEM IN THE FASHION I DO!!!" STARTING TO GET A CLUE...HUH???
. Did you comprehend???

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#84060 Dec 13, 2013
unfazed wrote:
I'm still waiting on them to ADMIT and type here what they were calling themselves PRIOR to the Greke and Romans.
We know that the Greeks and Romans called ALL BLACKS Ethiopians.
But I want the modern Ethiopians to say what they in particular were calling themselves PRE greek/roman encounter.
Remember, history also noted that modern ethiopia are not indigenous But black "arabs" who lso INVADED Egypt. Pre latter invasions.
But we knew that, too, already. It was blacks who were the first invaders of blacks... through ancient and recent history.
The "brother' Edom.
I suppose the twin brother of of E1B1A was lighter. And at some point E1B1B soldout, by crossing over and intermarrying, you know with that other side?

The genetic" E tree shows them as virtual twin!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.thegeneticatlas.com/population.htm
7New Earth7

Europe

#84061 Dec 13, 2013
*Djibal

Level 7

Location hidden

#84062 Dec 13, 2013
Menelik in 1898 was on a mission to get East Sudan and Khartoum for himself .
Menelik was hungry to grab the eastern Sudan for his own empire;
To do that he had to play the good neighbor and put forth that he was sharing the same enemy, the English.

Under that guise Menelik was able to make a reconnaissance to the White Nile.
In 1898, after reassuring Sudan that he only intended to protect himself against foreign encroachments, he ordered Dejazmatch Tessama to head for the White Nile.
Tessama took an army of 10,000, and was persuaded to allow a Russian adventurer called Colonel Artamanav, and two of Bonchamps's recent companions - Maurice Potter and Faivre - to accompany him to observers.

At first the journey was a triumphant march through conquered Galla land. The soldiers pillaged the country for grain and meat. There followed a pestilential journey beyond the frontier: through that enormous malarial marsh, seemingly inhabited only by elephants, hippopotami and crocodiles.

Many Ethiopians died.
7New Earth7

Europe

#84063 Dec 13, 2013
On the tru ARYANS:

From that khorassan wiki link see;
"Alexander took these away from the Aryans and
established settlements of his own, but Seleucus
Nicator gave them to Sandrocottus
(Chandragupta), upon terms of intermarriage and
of receiving in exchange 500 elephants."[11]
—Strabo, 64 BC – 24 AD

PLUS..........

You knows Iran is pronounced Ayran in real life right?

In igbo the words 'ani and 'ara' are the same, so in the below wiki page that's ani-onisha/aniorissa

Ie. Ara-anshahr

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranshahr
7New Earth7

Europe

#84064 Dec 13, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Menelik in 1898 was on a mission to get East Sudan and Khartoum for himself .
Menelik was hungry to grab the eastern Sudan for his own empire;
To do that he had to play the good neighbor and put forth that he was sharing the same enemy, the English.
Under that guise Menelik was able to make a reconnaissance to the White Nile.
In 1898, after reassuring Sudan that he only intended to protect himself against foreign encroachments, he ordered Dejazmatch Tessama to head for the White Nile.
Tessama took an army of 10,000, and was persuaded to allow a Russian adventurer called Colonel Artamanav, and two of Bonchamps's recent companions - Maurice Potter and Faivre - to accompany him to observers.
At first the journey was a triumphant march through conquered Galla land. The soldiers pillaged the country for grain and meat. There followed a pestilential journey beyond the frontier: through that enormous malarial marsh, seemingly inhabited only by elephants, hippopotami and crocodiles.
Many Ethiopians died.
See, they are not invaders. They knew all the places were DEBE!!!!!!! Ethiopia, Sudan etc! All DEBE!!!!! They knew!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Realtime 1,621,076
Halloween Has Overtaken Thanksgiving IMO 3 min el rey de los cam... 13
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 6 min el rey de los cam... 39
Handsome spiritual, leader honest adlovinh 8 min Shawn-e 1
WHY Do Nonwhites Continue To Flood White Count... 9 min el rey de los cam... 23
Boycott and protest rotten DARKY naacp for RACI... 13 min el rey de los cam... 2
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 15 min el rey de los cam... 790
Can America Become 80% White Again? 28 min el rey de los cam... 244
OOPS! Pre-Human remains found in GERMANY! 1 hr el rey de los cam... 52
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 15 hr Djay 1,580
More from around the web