West Point, VA

#83795 Dec 6, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is that your concern??? I mean you said this about your identity:
Mar 1, 2013
Page 2443 #52990
<quoted text>
Go back and check your post, self denying Cape Malay. How come you can be both slave and Caucasoid?? Dirty confused slave!!! These are Ethiopians and by any standard they are the best looking people of the world. We don't have to look anything like of the pagan Europeans that fucked your people for over 300 years. We just look our selves:
http://tikuseneger.blogspot.com/2012/12/beaut...
. Lol, sure looks like Sisters to me , we just called them Red Bones, and they were in high demand, real brothers did not differentiate, we know our people all to well?????
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#83796 Dec 6, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Alf and Glimmer,
While you are glorifying the pig nose or protruding nose, it is considered a deformity by THE CREATOR! And you people are NOT allowed into the congregation of THE CREATOR:
This is the SCRIPTURE PRIOR to the REVISED KJV version CHANGED IT:(Ask yourself why?):
The Third Book of Moses 21
16 And THE CREATOR spake unto Moses saying:
17 Speak unto Aaron and say: NO MAN of Thy Seed in Their generations that hath any deformity upon Him shall preace for to offer the bread of His GOD:
18 For NONE that hath any blemish shall come near: Whether He be blind, lame, SNOUTNOSED, or that hath any misshapen member,
19 Or broken footed or broken handed,
20 Or crook backed, or perleyed, or goggle eyed, or mangy or scald, or hath His stones broken.
21 NO MAN that is deformed of the Seed of Aaron, the Priest, shall come to nigh to offer the sacrifices of THE CREATOR. If He have a deformity, He shall not preace to offer the bread of His GOD.
22 Notwithstanding He shall eat of the bread of His GOD: Even as well of the Most Holy, as of the Holy:
23 But shall not go in unto the veil nor come nigh the Altar. Because He is deformed. That He pollute not MY Sanctuary. For I am THE CREATOR that Sanctify Them.
24 And Moses told it unto Aaron and to His Sons, and unto all the Children of ISRAEL.
----------
Now Snout nosed are aquiline noses, hook noses botgh also known as noses that PROTRUDE out of the face!
http://people.zed.com/post/World%E2%80%99s-Lo...
snout (snout)
n.
a. The projecting nose, jaws, or anterior facial part of an animal's head.
b. A similar prolongation of the anterior portion of the head in certain insects, such as weevils; a rostrum.
c. A spout or nozzle shaped like such a projection.
2. Slang The human nose.
http://mark2000.com/pics//2009/01/kidman02.jp...
3. a nozzle or spout.
4. a person's nose, esp. when large or prominent.
"especially of a pig."
"pointed noses"
"a ski-jump nose"
Google and what do you see, caucasions, pigs, dogs.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =76LPZtb0K8AXX
My poor father has a big nose! Poor man, he is going straight down to hell when he dies and he isnt even a Jew!LOL

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#83797 Dec 6, 2013
LOL

Didn't you post that your grandfather was an "Egyptian" (coughfakeegyptiancough)

Anywhoo,
Alf,

At least you know now that The Ancients (esp) Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Moses, Isaiah, Jeremiah etc were flat nosed BLACKS!

Ya know, them *N e g roids*.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#83798 Dec 6, 2013
And Aaron,too.
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#83799 Dec 6, 2013
A Child of AHAYA wrote:
<quoted text>. Lol, sure looks like Sisters to me , we just called them Red Bones, and they were in high demand, real brothers did not differentiate, we know our people all to well?????
Yip, pitch black Africans no matter how Glimmer goes on about his Caucasoid head and being more Caucasian then Caucasians LOL
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#83800 Dec 6, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>here it is fo you fresh out package"Jeremiah 44:17'But we will certainly do whatsoever thing goeth forth out of our own mouth, to burn incense unto the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her, as we have done, we, and our fathers, our kings, and our princes, in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem: for then had we plenty of victuals, and were well, and saw no evil." fresh, now open yo mind an look in an see. them yo roots right there, an if you say it aint your a big fool instead of lil fool ,
....tell us where's that city of Judah?
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#83801 Dec 6, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>jez-us can only be real around here if "i" agree with lie, see long as truth an somebody saying he aint no hebrew then you cant make him real or that Christianity mess, see if i lie an say yeah, then its good because then no one would be telling truth, see long as truth around you cant make him real in no kind of way , just like the jews, as long as its a KNOWING hebrew around, jews cant be real because truth is there an out, you see how it works?? let me do this slow, because you play like you cant read, lol OK JEZ-uz can only be real, if I agree with lie, because im the only one saying he aint WHICH IS TRUTH, see if i agree with lie which i wont do, then yo jez-us only real in yo mind, but this truth gone strand,im showing him to be a sepharvaim, confused after 700 years hahahah walking on water hahahahahah, bring dead back, fool thats PURE NERGAL MESS, the guardian of the dead,
"dig deeper for the origins of Christianity " , where Christianity originate (the location)? and with who?
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#83802 Dec 6, 2013
A Child of Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>. 20 But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things.
21 I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth.
22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.
24 Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning. If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father.
25 And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life.
26 These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you.
27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.
28 And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming.
29 If ye know that he is righteous, ye know that every one that doeth righteousness is born of him.
is this from the new testament
A Child of AHAYA

West Point, VA

#83803 Dec 6, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
is this from the new testament
. Lol
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#83804 Dec 6, 2013
the real beat down

http://www.google.com/url...
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#83805 Dec 6, 2013
truth is the light wrote:
blacks are definitely the original hebrew, they changed that just like they changed brown bread to white, brown flower to white,brown rice to white wooly hair to straight, black lady of liberity to a white lady of liberity, research it, black Jesus to white shall i go on crazy isn't it,

in a few years Michael Jackson will have been white.
what are they gonna do about his family
A Child of AHAYA

West Point, VA

#83806 Dec 6, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
what are they gonna do about his family
. Lol, what they always do , deny he is actually in the family and show recent pictures of him in the future and hope people don't know the truth!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#83807 Dec 6, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
"dig deeper for the origins of Christianity " , where Christianity originate (the location)? and with who?
Christianity originated in Israel!All the first Christians were Jews!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#83808 Dec 6, 2013
unfazed wrote:
LOL
Didn't you post that your grandfather was an "Egyptian" (coughfakeegyptiancough)
Anywhoo,
Alf,
At least you know now that The Ancients (esp) Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Moses, Isaiah, Jeremiah etc were flat nosed BLACKS!
Ya know, them *N e g roids*.
Um...a Jew who lived in Egypt! Um... nope they were light skin Eurasians called the Hyksos who Josephus said were the Hebrews! They were painted as light skin Eurasians:
www.dqhall.com/Abraham_in_Egypt/
Thats the real Egyptian wall painting!

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#83809 Dec 6, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Alf and Glimmer,
While you are glorifying the pig nose or protruding nose, it is considered a deformity by THE CREATOR! And you people are NOT allowed into the congregation of THE CREATOR:
This is the SCRIPTURE PRIOR to the REVISED KJV version CHANGED IT:(Ask yourself why?):
The Third Book of Moses 21
16 And THE CREATOR spake unto Moses saying:
17 Speak unto Aaron and say: NO MAN of Thy Seed in Their generations that hath any deformity upon Him shall preace for to offer the bread of His GOD:
18 For NONE that hath any blemish shall come near: Whether He be blind, lame, SNOUTNOSED, or that hath any misshapen member,
19 Or broken footed or broken handed,
20 Or crook backed, or perleyed, or goggle eyed, or mangy or scald, or hath His stones broken.
21 NO MAN that is deformed of the Seed of Aaron, the Priest, shall come to nigh to offer the sacrifices of THE CREATOR. If He have a deformity, He shall not preace to offer the bread of His GOD.
22 Notwithstanding He shall eat of the bread of His GOD: Even as well of the Most Holy, as of the Holy:
23 But shall not go in unto the veil nor come nigh the Altar. Because He is deformed. That He pollute not MY Sanctuary. For I am THE CREATOR that Sanctify Them.
24 And Moses told it unto Aaron and to His Sons, and unto all the Children of ISRAEL.
----------
Now Snout nosed are aquiline noses, hook noses botgh also known as noses that PROTRUDE out of the face!
http://people.zed.com/post/World%E2%80%99s-Lo...
snout (snout)
n.
a. The projecting nose, jaws, or anterior facial part of an animal's head.
b. A similar prolongation of the anterior portion of the head in certain insects, such as weevils; a rostrum.
c. A spout or nozzle shaped like such a projection.
2. Slang The human nose.
http://mark2000.com/pics//2009/01/kidman02.jp...
3. a nozzle or spout.
4. a person's nose, esp. when large or prominent.
"especially of a pig."
"pointed noses"
"a ski-jump nose"
Google and what do you see, caucasions, pigs, dogs.l'rr

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =76LPZtb0K8AXX
where did you obtain your pre 1611 scripturesBiBLE?

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#83810 Dec 6, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Um...a Jew who lived in Egypt! Um... nope they were light skin Eurasians called the Hyksos who Josephus said were the Hebrews! They were painted as light skin Eurasians:
www.dqhall.com/Abraham_in_Egypt/
Thats the real Egyptian wall painting!
I fail to see any relelvance in anything you have to Say hare!

You dont believe in God All Mighty. so I can not begin to understand your rational. It make absolutely no sense whatsoever.,.yourContinuous blabbering daily to no End!!! you are indeed a mockery to and for those you Claim to stand for!!!

The discussion here is not about you. yet you insist on attempting to make yourself the center of attention. WHY???

It aint aboutyou and Its not about the Jews.
A Child of AHAYA

West Point, VA

#83811 Dec 6, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
You dont believe in God All Mighty. so I can not begin to understand your rational. It make absolutely no sense whatsoever.,.yourContinuous blabbering daily to no End!!! you are indeed a mockery to and for those you Claim to stand for!!!
The discussion here is not about you. yet you insist on attempting to make yourself the center of attention. WHY???
. Lol, it has always been His Story and His relationship with His chosen people, that is why the trolls are mad ; they know who we really are and there are few of us that know we are, part of our punishment is Deut.28:29we grope around at noon as one who gropes around blind as if at night as if searching to figure our what is Truth not knowing the Truth????
A Child of AHAYA

West Point, VA

#83812 Dec 6, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>

. Follow the time line when Yashaya spoke of what was to come and where we should flee to, the Mountains , where; and that was our people, read the next lines written by someone that is familiar with what happened and tie in the dots. The Essenes were a Jewish community of ascetics that lived primarily in three communities: Qumran at the Dead Sea, the Essene Quarter of Jerusalem (Mount Zion), and Damascus. They appear to have existed from approximately 200 B.C. until the destruction of their communities in Jerusalem and Qumran by the Roman armies in A.D. 68. During the first century there were three significant Jewish religious communities: the Pharisees, the Sadducees, and the Essenes. The Essenes established their religious community near the shores of the Dead Sea. In their love for the Word of God they faithfully copied each Old Testament scroll in their Scriptorium in the village of Qumran. New evidence indicates that these men of God were aware of the new religious leader in Israel known as Jesus of Nazareth and the group of writings about Him known as the New Testament. The Christian historian Eusebius, who wrote around A.D. 300, believed that the Essenes were influenced in their beliefs by Christianity.

When the scrolls were first discovered, many Christian scholars naturally wondered if they might contain evidence about the new faith of Christianity. Despite overwhelming interest, the vast majority of scrolls were not translated for publication in the intervening forty-nine years. For almost fifty years, the hopes of Christian scholars were frustrated by the decision of the small group of original scroll scholars to withhold publication and release of a significant number of these precious scrolls. Some scholars speculated publicly that there might be evidence about Christ in the unpublished scrolls but the original scroll scholars vehemently denied these claims. While some scroll scholars had published part of their assigned texts, after forty-five years the team responsible for the huge number of scrolls discovered in Cave Four had published only twenty percent of the five hundred Dead Sea Scrolls in their possession.
A Child of AHAYA

West Point, VA

#83813 Dec 6, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
. This is not a game my people , know thyself; Finally, after a public relations campaign demanded the release of the unpublished scrolls to other scholars, the last of the unpublished scrolls were released to the academic world. To the great joy and surprise of many scholars, the scrolls contain definite references to the New Testament and, most importantly, to Jesus of Nazareth. In the last few years several significant scrolls were released that shed new light on the New Testament and the life of Jesus. One of the most extraordinary of these scrolls released in 1991 actually referred directly to the crucifixion of Jesus Christ.

The Crucified Messiah Scroll

In 1991 the world was astonished to hear that one of the unpublished scrolls included incredible references to a "Messiah" who suffered crucifixion for the sins of men. The scroll was translated by Dr. Robert Eisenman, Professor of Middle East Religions of California State University. He declared, "The text is of the most far-reaching significance because it shows that whatever group was responsible for these writings was operating in the same general scriptural and Messianic framework of early Christianity." Although the original scroll team still claimed that there was no evidence about early Christianity in the unpublished scrolls, this new scroll totally contradicted their statements. This single scroll is earth-shaking in its importance. As Dr. Norman Golb, Professor of Jewish History at the University of Chicago said, "It shows that contrary to what some of the editors said, there are lots of surprises in the scrolls, and this is one of them."

This remarkable five-line scroll contained fascinating information about the death of the Messiah. It referred to "the Prophet Isaiah" and his Messianic prophecy (Chapter 53) that identified the Messiah as one who will suffer for the sins of his people. This scroll provides an amazing parallel to the New Testament revelation that the Messiah would first suffer death before He would ultimately return to rule the nations. Many scholars believed that the Jews during the first century of our era believed that, when he finally came, the Messiah would rule forever without dying. The exciting discovery of this scroll reveals that the Essene writer of this scroll understood the dual role of the Messiah as Christians did. This scroll identified the Messiah as the "Shoot of Jesse" (King David's father) the "Branch of David," and declared that he was "pierced" and "wounded." The word "pierced" remind us of the Messianic prophecy in Psalms 22:16: "They pierced my hands and feet." The prophet Jeremiah (23:5) said, "I will raise unto David a righteous branch."
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#83814 Dec 6, 2013
I firmly believe nobody should be denying people their Jewish history. It is what it is? Are there black people of the Jewish faith yes, are they the majority no.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min woodtick57 1,419,182
Foreigners are better than Americans 12 min lola 6
News Montel Williams Blasts Donald Trump: a A Racist... 20 min Sicklecell Supporter 13
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 29 min asd 355
News Opinion: Racism, bigotry charges take president... 36 min lola 7
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 48 min bluestreak returns 242
why can't black men walk properly? 53 min lola 14
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 1 hr lola 514
*Breaking* Teamsters endorse Hillary Clinton!!! 1 hr Grubenstahben 18
More from around the web