Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

African AE wrote:
<quoted text>I love this one!!You never READ THE BIBLE! It STATES CLEARLY IN THE BIBLE that Abraham the Hebrew originated in Ur of the Chaldeans before moving to Canaan. The Israelites originate in CANAAN! There has never ever been any physical proof that there were any Israelites ever in Egypt. Only the Hyksos WHO WERE CANAANITES and according to Josephus they were the HEBREWS!
Egyptians do not mention Israelites at all. Not a painting,not an inscription. No Israelite skeletons found in Egypt but Israelite skeletons found in Israel. Hyksos skeletons found in Egypt. Im willing to bet that those Hyksos skeletons were exactly the same as the Israelites! In other words they were Eurasian Caucasians!
This UR?

Genesis 10:8, 10 KJV
And Cush begat Nimrod: he began to be a mighty one in the earth.

[10] And the beginning of his kingdom was *Babel*, and Erech, and Accad, and Calneh, in the land of Shinar.
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Um....African Americans are West African in origin not North African or Egyptian! Iv looked at a lot of AA peoples DNA on YOUTUBE! Nope you all are West/Central Africans!
Where did the Mande originate?
A Child of Yahweh

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

African AE wrote:
<quoted text>That sounds just like you pretending to be a Jew! Love your West African origins!
. You are ill prepared, snake!!! Another example of whitewashing depicting the mental aspect of genocide, which deals with the color of the Biblical Hebrew Israelites, is explained in Rudolf Windsor’s The Valley of The Dry Bones. He states: The Europeans had the reason to lie: to develop white supremacy. They reinforced their lie by placing white pictures throughout the Bible, with white pictures on religious calendars, and producing lily-white television programs and religious movies. As a result…the modern generation (white and black) just assumes, without the facts, that the ancient Hebrews were white.(54)

The original icons representing the Hebrew Israelites depicted them as dark in color. Many historians and archeologists have undertaken great pains to correct the lies, or whitewashing, concerning these icons by bringing out the correct history of the people connected to these icons. There are two types of Jews: the true Jews, who are the Jews of the Bible, and those people who converted to Judaism, who are the Jews of today. The Jews of the Bible, who are the Jews of the Diaspora, and the Jews of today, the Ashkenazim Jews, have two distinctly different backgrounds. They are not the same people. However, both of these Jews were living in Europe during the Middle Ages, but the icons that were created during the Middle Ages represent only one of these groups.

Before the Middle Ages began, the nation of Israel broke up into two Kingdoms, the kingdom of Israel and the Kingdom of Judah. After the death of Solomon, around 971 B.C., ten tribes led by the tribe of Ephraim became the kingdom of Israel, while two tribes led by the tribe of Judah became the kingdom of Judah. These two kingdoms constantly fought each other and sought to separate themselves by any means possible. According to Steven Collins,“The first Israelite king (Jeroboam) sought to sever cultural and religious ties between the Israelite and Jewish kingdoms by replacing God’s Holy Days with pagan festivals.” This attempt to sever the two kingdoms, along with the wars and captivities experienced by the two kingdoms, completely scattered them throughout Europe. According to Steven Collins,“Migrating Israelites would have quickly lost their Israelite identity” as they begin life all over somewhere else. By the time we reach the Middle Ages, the majority of the kingdom of Judah (meaning Jews) resided in Rome and Jerusalem, while the kingdom of Israel and some members of the kingdom of Judah lived scattered throughout Europe as the founders of empires such as “Phoenicia, Carthage, Scythia and Parthia,” who later became the “Teutons, Vandals, Saxons, Germans, Jutes, Alani, and Goths.”
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

A Child of Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>. Let me take the gloves off racist snake and listen carefully , I am a black man , fact # 1, fact # 2 , I fell into that category of being the best at what I did period , they call it the top 1 % class!,# 3 I could pick and choose from a list of women , because they chased me , even though I retired from that mindset a very long time ago.I never ever made anything less than an A until I found out about the opposite sex that was something to behold and I became bored with books, I have always been an alpha male and serpents like you are an after thought, lol, even though it is not funny, I am your worst nightmare, I have always been what you went to sleep and dreamed of being and woke up and was mad because it was a dream and you still are mad. I am the one you had to chase down in numbers because you could not handle me one on one, I am the one that when you caught us you castrated us because you had a inferiority complex in regards to your sexual proficiency , I am the one that knows we are the real Jews, I am the one that makes you feel like you are less than a man, I am the one that taught you the arts and sciences , about the stars, you see , I am the black man in his fullness as a believer in Yahweh and the best period at whatever we do on the face of the earth. I am one of the few that knows the truth and have lived the truth that you try to hide from the masses you snake , so do not try to engage me because you are ill prepared for Spiritual battle you are nothing more than a puny spawn of your dad satan and do not have a clue, I told you serpent that you know who I am, a Child of Yahweh, and I rebuke you spawn of satan, in the name of Yaushua , serpent ; begone!!!!
Um....you taught no one anything! Real Jews are not black Africans! You are an Afronazi with a superiority complex that other people laugh at. Women run after you! LOL Oh pleeeeezze!!! Maybe big fat lumps who seriously need a pair of glasses !!!!!!!!!!
A Child of Yahweh

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

African AE wrote:
<quoted text>That sounds just like you pretending to be a Jew! Love your West African origins!
. You are ill prepared snake!!! The attempt to conceal the truth of the color of the people associated with the icons depicting Jews may be the result of attitudes displayed towards the Black Moors and other black rulers of Europe during the Middle Ages. These attitudes may have occurred because black people were ruling parts of Europe once ruled by white people. The Dark, or Middle, Ages designates the period between the fall of the Roman Empire and the fall of the Byzantium Empire (193 A.D. to 1453 A.D.). Rome made anyone, who took a pledge to serve Rome, Roman citizens. Rome also created armies out of these new Roman citizens and set them apart from Rome’s own army. In 193 A.D., a black man named Septimius Serverus (descendant of the Phoenicians), as a General in the Roman army, aided by the black men under his command, conquered Rome beginning the time period referred to as the Dark, or Middle Ages. According to Carl Roebuck,“The Roman Empire passed through a crucial period of internal anarchy and foreign invasion which transformed its nature. The death of Commodus in 192 was followed by civil war, from which Septimius Severus, the commander of the Danubian legions, emerged as victor and established the Severan Dynasty of Rulers.” From this period on, black people began to rule in different parts of Europe at different times during the Middle Ages.

As time passed, Constantine continued the stronghold of Europe when East and West Europe came together and formed the Byzantine Empire, today called Turkey. In a dream, the sword, in the symbol of a cross, appeared in a vision to Emperor Constantine as a sign that he would be victorious in conquering the rest of Europe. John Firth writes,“Lifting his eyes, the Emperor saw in the heavens just above the sun the figure of a cross, a cross of radiant light, and attached to it was the inscription,‘Conquer by this.’” In a major battle against Maxentis, between 300 A.D. and 310 A.D., Constantine had Christ’s cross carried at the front of his army. Constantine began supporting the Israelite Christians and their teachings of Christ. According to Firth,“He [Constantine] beseeches all his subjects to become Christians, but he will not compel them.” Constantine himself became a follower of Christ. Firth states that he began to follow “the single Deity which his father, Constantius, had worshiped [who] was none other than Christ.” Constantine recommended that continuation of the most precious images of the biblical patriarchs of God, Christ, and the Angels. Many images were painted on column halls, portals, and churches all over Europe, or what was considered the Holy Roman Empire.
A Child of Yahweh

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

African AE wrote:
. You are ill prepared snake!!! The icons are images of the Hebrew Israelites. The Hebrew Israelites are dark-skinned people according to the Bible and the few remaining original icons located throughout Europe. Many scriptures in the Bible describe the color of the Israelites. Solomon describes himself as a black man. He states,“I am black.” Job also describes himself as a black man. He states,“My skin is black.” Solomon describes the color of the Israelites when he states,“Their visage is blacker than a coal.” The tribe of Judah is “black unto the ground.” Even the Bible Concordance, which states the exact meaning of words used in a particular verse, states that black refers to the color of the skin. In Exodus, 2:10, Moses becomes Pharaoh’s daughter’s son and passes for an Egyptian. Moses is mistaken for an Egyptian by the daughters of a priest of Midian, when he helps these women water their flock. When the women explain to their father what Moses did for them, they say,“An Egyptian delivered us out of the hand of the shepherds.”

In reference to Joseph, Mary, and Jesus, the scriptures also describe their ethnic background. In Matthew 2:13-15, an angel tells Joseph to take Mary and Jesus and flee into Egypt in order to hide from Herod. They would not have been able to hide in Egypt if they were not dark in color. Could a white person hide amongst a group of dark-skinned people? Many books by historians and other learned men and women describe the color of the Hebrew Israelites. Rudolf Windsor describes the color of the Jews present during the 70 A.D. destruction of Jerusalem. He writes,“During the period from Pompey to Julius, it has been estimated that over 1,000,000 Jews fled into Africa, fleeing Roman persecution and slavery. The slave markets were full of black Jewish slaves.” The true Jews, the Jews of the Diaspora, are dark in color. They are not white. Arthur Koestler further describes the difference between the Jews of the Diaspora and the Jews of today. He states:

The Jews who inhabit it [Israel], regardless of their checkered origins, possess the essential requirements of a nation: a country of their own, a common language, government and army. The Jews of the Diaspora have none of these requirements of nationhood. What sets them apart as a special category from the Gentiles amidst whom they live is their declared religion, whether they practice it or not. Here lies the basic difference between Israelis and Jews of the Diaspora. The former have acquired a national identity; the latter are labeled as Jews by their religion-not their nationality, not by their race.
A Child of Yahweh

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

African AE wrote:
. You are ill prepared snake!!! In 1453, Ottoman Turks conquered the Israelites, who were at this time controlling Constantinople. The Ottoman Turks were people of Caucasian descent who converted to the Islamic faith. The struggle between the Ottoman Turks and the Byzantium Empire had been going on for some time. The Holy Roman Emperor Sigismund of Luxemburg had created the Order of The Dragon, whose main purpose was the organization of a crusade against the Turks. The Turks, as Arthur Koestler describes, are actually the descendants of the ancient Khzars, who “were part of the white race of the steppe.” Arthur Koestler writes,“All we can say with safety is that the Khazars were a Turkic tribe.”

The fall of the Byzantium Empire signaled the end of the Dark Ages and marked the beginning of the Renaissance.“The concept of the Renaissance, whose goal was the rebirth or re-creation of ancient classical culture, originated in Florence in the early 15th century…by the end of the 16th century the new style pervaded almost all of Europe, gradually replacing the Gothic style of the late Middle Ages.” It was during the Renaissance that the icons and the images of the Hebrew Israelites were whitewashed on a much greater scale. Today, most of the icons seen are paintings of Caucasian (white) Jews. Concerning the Caucasian, or Askenazi, Jews of today, Koestler writes,“I have compiled the historical evidence which indicates that the bulk of Eastern Jewry-and hence of the world Jewry-is of Khazar-Turkish, rather than Semitic, origin.” In other words, the Caucasian Jews of today descend from the same group of people who conquered the Byzantium Empire. According to Steven Collins,“The Askenazi Jews are supposedly the descendants of the Khazars.” The true Jews are not Caucasians.

The images of Caucasian, or white, Jews painted during the Middle and Renaissance periods may be the results of interpretations based on those people who were calling themselves Jews living in Europe during this time period. As stated, the Jews were dispersed throughout Europe and Asia during, and before, the 70 A.D. destruction of Jerusalem. Before Septimius Severus conquered Rome, 123 years had passed since the 70 A.D. destruction of Jerusalem. The Jews were living separated and persecuted for 123 years, so, in order to survive, the Jews would have taken on new titles instead of continuing to call themselves Jews. According to Steven Collins,“It is typical of migrating populations that they lose their old identity, and assume a new one as they become identified with new homelands.” The Jews lost their identity and called themselves by other names as the Bible shows. Peter writes,“And there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews, devout men, out of every nation under heaven. Parthians, Medes, and Elamites, and the dwellers of Mesopotamia, and in Judea, and Cappadocia, in Pontus, and Asia,…” By the time Septimius Severus conquered Rome, the Jews (from the kingdom of Judah) fleeing persecution, joined their brothers from the kingdom of Israel, who had been living as “Phoenicians, Carthaginians, Scythians, and Parthians” and later “Teutons, Vandals, Saxons, Germans, Jutes, Alani, and Goths.” The true Jews lost their identity and another group of people, the Khazars, took over their identity. According to Steven Collins,“The Khazars were gentiles, when they willingly adopted the customs and religion of the tribe of Judah.” Hughley states that the Caucasion Jews (descendants of the ancient Khazars)“according to some non-Jewish European historians and even some European Jewish sources, were converted to Judaism in the year 740 A.D.” The Khazars were the people living throughout Europe who now called themselves Jews, and these people became the new models for religious icons and images.
African AE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
West africa by way of the nile and north africa.
K.
Check out this map world DNA map really slowly:
www.scs.illinois.edu/~mcdonald/WorldHaplogrou...
The majority of AA are Sub-Saharan in origin!
There is nothing wrong with originating from West Africa!
A Child of Yahweh

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

African AE wrote:
. You have always been ill prepared serpent!!! The earliest traditions of the ‘Saviors of Mankind,’ from the Buddhas to Jesus depict them as black, or dark-skinned. Eisler R. Says that Josephus, Jewish historian of the first century said that Christ ‘was a man of simple appearance mature age, dark skin, with little hair.’ The early Christians, he says accepted that picture…but that the Halosis underwent the usual ‘corrections at the hands of Christian copyists with a view to embellishment.’ A portrait of Christ, entirely apocryphal and with absolutely no foundation in truth, was conceived somewhere along the line by a European artist according to European ideals of beauty and that seems to have served as concept for thousands of pictures that since followed.
European beauty, specifically color, was based on European faith.“Western Europe distorted the image of the black to fit its own ideas.” Since Western Europe was separated from places where blacks lived in large numbers, such as Africa, and thus black Jews, their ideas surrounding beauty, which they displayed in art (especially religious art), favored themselves. These ideas, regardless of what little history they had access to concerning people of color, were justified according to demands of their faith. Information concerning the Jews was available. According to Steven Collins,“Ancient historians knew both who the Israelites were, and where they went.” However, history is told from the ruling people’s point of view. Anything contrary to European ideas, or faith, was associated with the color black. Even today we are fed negative images and connotations of the color black like Black Monday, blackmail, black sheep, and black day.“The idea that sin is black leads implicitly to the notion that God is white.”

Indeed, whitewashing may have been a combination of both the attitudes displayed towards black people in general and personal interpretations of art based on one’s faith and surroundings. As stated before, from the time of Septimius Severus, blacks were ruling throughout Europe and Asia until the fall of the Byzantium Empire, when black rulership was greatly reduced and later, as the last stronghold of the Moors was toppled, destroyed. Thus began the Renaissance, or re-birth, of white rulership and representations of such. According to David Freedberg, concerning images and other representations of a people’s rulership,“the aim is to pull down whatever symbolizes…the order which one wishes to replace with a new and better one. One removes the visible vestiges of the bad past. To pull down the images of a rejected order…is to wipe the slate clean and inaugurate the promise of utopia.” The true images of the Jews, and thus of the rulers of Europe and Asia during the Dark Ages, were rejected, because these images were apart of the old order and reminded the new rulers of their once debased state.
A Child of Yahweh

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

A Child of Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>. You have always been ill prepared serpent!!! The earliest traditions of the ‘Saviors of Mankind,’ from the Buddhas to Jesus depict them as black, or dark-skinned. Eisler R. Says that Josephus, Jewish historian of the first century said that Christ ‘was a man of simple appearance mature age, dark skin, with little hair.’ The early Christians, he says accepted that picture…but that the Halosis underwent the usual ‘corrections at the hands of Christian copyists with a view to embellishment.’ A portrait of Christ, entirely apocryphal and with absolutely no foundation in truth, was conceived somewhere along the line by a European artist according to European ideals of beauty and that seems to have served as concept for thousands of pictures that since followed.
European beauty, specifically color, was based on European faith.“Western Europe distorted the image of the black to fit its own ideas.” Since Western Europe was separated from places where blacks lived in large numbers, such as Africa, and thus black Jews, their ideas surrounding beauty, which they displayed in art (especially religious art), favored themselves. These ideas, regardless of what little history they had access to concerning people of color, were justified according to demands of their faith. Information concerning the Jews was available. According to Steven Collins,“Ancient historians knew both who the Israelites were, and where they went.” However, history is told from the ruling people’s point of view. Anything contrary to European ideas, or faith, was associated with the color black. Even today we are fed negative images and connotations of the color black like Black Monday, blackmail, black sheep, and black day.“The idea that sin is black leads implicitly to the notion that God is white.”
Indeed, whitewashing may have been a combination of both the attitudes displayed towards black people in general and personal interpretations of art based on one’s faith and surroundings. As stated before, from the time of Septimius Severus, blacks were ruling throughout Europe and Asia until the fall of the Byzantium Empire, when black rulership was greatly reduced and later, as the last stronghold of the Moors was toppled, destroyed. Thus began the Renaissance, or re-birth, of white rulership and representations of such. According to David Freedberg, concerning images and other representations of a people’s rulership,“the aim is to pull down whatever symbolizes…the order which one wishes to replace with a new and better one. One removes the visible vestiges of the bad past. To pull down the images of a rejected order…is to wipe the slate clean and inaugurate the promise of utopia.” The true images of the Jews, and thus of the rulers of Europe and Asia during the Dark Ages, were rejected, because these images were apart of the old order and reminded the new rulers of their once debased state.
. Let those that have an ear hear what the Spirit of Truth says to us all, you have been shown the truth and the rest really is HYPERBOLE!!!
African AE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

A Child of Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>. You are ill prepared snake!!! The icons are images of the Hebrew Israelites. The Hebrew Israelites are dark-skinned people according to the Bible and the few remaining original icons located throughout Europe. Many scriptures in the Bible describe the color of the Israelites. Solomon describes himself as a black man. He states,“I am black.” Job also describes himself as a black man. He states,“My skin is black.” Solomon describes the color of the Israelites when he states,“Their visage is blacker than a coal.” The tribe of Judah is “black unto the ground.” Even the Bible Concordance, which states the exact meaning of words used in a particular verse, states that black refers to the color of the skin. In Exodus, 2:10, Moses becomes Pharaoh’s daughter’s son and passes for an Egyptian. Moses is mistaken for an Egyptian by the daughters of a priest of Midian, when he helps these women water their flock. When the women explain to their father what Moses did for them, they say,“An Egyptian delivered us out of the hand of the shepherds.”
In reference to Joseph, Mary, and Jesus, the scriptures also describe their ethnic background. In Matthew 2:13-15, an angel tells Joseph to take Mary and Jesus and flee into Egypt in order to hide from Herod. They would not have been able to hide in Egypt if they were not dark in color. Could a white person hide amongst a group of dark-skinned people? Many books by historians and other learned men and women describe the color of the Hebrew Israelites. Rudolf Windsor describes the color of the Jews present during the 70 A.D. destruction of Jerusalem. He writes,“During the period from Pompey to Julius, it has been estimated that over 1,000,000 Jews fled into Africa, fleeing Roman persecution and slavery. The slave markets were full of black Jewish slaves.” The true Jews, the Jews of the Diaspora, are dark in color. They are not white. Arthur Koestler further describes the difference between the Jews of the Diaspora and the Jews of today. He states:
The Jews who inhabit it [Israel], regardless of their checkered origins, possess the essential requirements of a nation: a country of their own, a common language, government and army. The Jews of the Diaspora have none of these requirements of nationhood. What sets them apart as a special category from the Gentiles amidst whom they live is their declared religion, whether they practice it or not. Here lies the basic difference between Israelis and Jews of the Diaspora. The former have acquired a national identity; the latter are labeled as Jews by their religion-not their nationality, not by their race.
Um nope King Solomon is described as white and ruddy! King David is described as fair and ruddy!
Song of Solomon 5:10
1 Samuel 17:42
Egyptians when the pyramids were being built, painted white Egyptians on their walls! Egypt was multi-racial! By the time Jesus was born Egypt had been conquered by white Eurasians/Europeans such as the Hyksos,Libyans,Assyrians,Persi ans,Greeks,Romans! Little pink Jesus could easily have lived in Egypt! Jews fled into North Africa and Spain and are called Sephardi Jews! They ARE NOT BLACK! Some Jews stayed behind in Israel! They ARE NOT black. Jews lived in Greece/Rome before Christ! THEY ARE NOT BLACK! ALL EURASIAN CAUCASIAN! Josephus was white/Philo was white! STOP TALKING CR*P!
African AE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Ancient Syrian Jews in the Middle East paint their own people:
www.youtube.com/watch...
Photo of Josephus:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Josephusbust.jpg
Photos of Sephardi Jews in Morocco:
www.harath.com/sefardic_moroccan.html
Samaritans who have lived over 3000 years in Israel:
www.israelite-samaritans.com
AND NONE OF THEM BLACK!
If Jesus lived today, HE WOULD BE A SEPHARDI JEW!!!!!!!!!!
African AE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Photos of Sephardi Jews of Morocco. The Sephardi Jews ran from the Romans when they conquered Israel into Spain,North Africa! All Jews who are not Ashkenazi Jews are called Sephardi Jews!
NORTH AFRICAN JEWS:
www.haruth.com/sefardic_moroccan.html
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Check out this map world DNA map really slowly:
www.scs.illinois.edu/~mcdonald/WorldHaplogrou...
The majority of AA are Sub-Saharan in origin!
There is nothing wrong with originating from West Africa!
Timeline of mande please.
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

Time for bed ae.
See you later tonight 1030 west coast time? Lol

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

they get a lil closer to day,

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

A Child of Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>. You are ill prepared, snake!!! Another example of whitewashing depicting the mental aspect of genocide, which deals with the color of the Biblical Hebrew Israelites, is explained in Rudolf Windsor’s The Valley of The Dry Bones. He states: The Europeans had the reason to lie: to develop white supremacy. They reinforced their lie by placing white pictures throughout the Bible, with white pictures on religious calendars, and producing lily-white television programs and religious movies. As a result…the modern generation (white and black) just assumes, without the facts, that the ancient Hebrews were white.(54)
The original icons representing the Hebrew Israelites depicted them as dark in color. Many historians and archeologists have undertaken great pains to correct the lies, or whitewashing, concerning these icons by bringing out the correct history of the people connected to these icons. There are two types of Jews: the true Jews, who are the Jews of the Bible, and those people who converted to Judaism, who are the Jews of today. The Jews of the Bible, who are the Jews of the Diaspora, and the Jews of today, the Ashkenazim Jews, have two distinctly different backgrounds. They are not the same people. However, both of these Jews were living in Europe during the Middle Ages, but the icons that were created during the Middle Ages represent only one of these groups.
Before the Middle Ages began, the nation of Israel broke up into two Kingdoms, the kingdom of Israel and the Kingdom of Judah. After the death of Solomon, around 971 B.C., ten tribes led by the tribe of Ephraim became the kingdom of Israel, while two tribes led by the tribe of Judah became the kingdom of Judah. These two kingdoms constantly fought each other and sought to separate themselves by any means possible. According to Steven Collins,“The first Israelite king (Jeroboam) sought to sever cultural and religious ties between the Israelite and Jewish kingdoms by replacing God’s Holy Days with pagan festivals.” This attempt to sever the two kingdoms, along with the wars and captivities experienced by the two kingdoms, completely scattered them throughout Europe. According to Steven Collins,“Migrating Israelites would have quickly lost their Israelite identity” as they begin life all over somewhere else. By the time we reach the Middle Ages, the majority of the kingdom of Judah (meaning Jews) resided in Rome and Jerusalem, while the kingdom of Israel and some members of the kingdom of Judah lived scattered throughout Europe as the founders of empires such as “Phoenicia, Carthage, Scythia and Parthia,” who later became the “Teutons, Vandals, Saxons, Germans, Jutes, Alani, and Goths.”
you aint ready yet, you pushing jewish info

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

A Child of Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>. You are ill prepared, snake!!! Another example of whitewashing depicting the mental aspect of genocide, which deals with the color of the Biblical Hebrew Israelites, is explained in Rudolf Windsor’s The Valley of The Dry Bones. He states: The Europeans had the reason to lie: to develop white supremacy. They reinforced their lie by placing white pictures throughout the Bible, with white pictures on religious calendars, and producing lily-white television programs and religious movies. As a result…the modern generation (white and black) just assumes, without the facts, that the ancient Hebrews were white.(54)
i spoken on this in detail,you cant push nothing round here! you got to start at bottom, an learn, i said this, an you got to learn first off we aint jewish

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

the Rephaim an the Nephilim was in Sodom and Gomorrah,Genesis 18:16-33 “And the men rose up from thence, and looked toward Sodom: and Abraham went with them to bring them on the way.[17] And the LORD said, Shall I hide from Abraham that thing which I do; [18] Seeing that Abraham shall surely become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth shall be blessed in him?[19] For I know him, that he will command his children and his household after him, and they shall keep the way of the LORD, to do justice and judgment; that the LORD may bring upon Abraham that which he hath spoken of him.[20] And the LORD said, Because the cry of Sodom and Gomorrah is great, and because their sin is very grievous; [21] I will go down now, and see whether they have done altogether according to the cry of it, which is come unto me; and if not, I will know.[22] And the men turned their faces from thence, and went toward Sodom: but Abraham stood yet before the LORD.[23] And Abraham drew near, and said, Wilt thou also destroy the righteous with the wicked?[24] Peradventure there be fifty righteous within the city: wilt thou also destroy and not spare the place for the fifty righteous that are therein?[25] That be far from thee to do after this manner, to slay the righteous with the wicked: and that the righteous should be as the wicked, that be far from thee: Shall not the Judge of all the earth do right?[26] And the LORD said, If I find in Sodom fifty righteous within the city, then I will spare all the place for their sakes.[27] And Abraham answered and said, Behold now, I have taken upon me to speak unto the Lord, which am but dust and ashes:[28] Peradventure there shall lack five of the fifty righteous: wilt thou destroy all the city for lack of five? And he said, If I find there forty and five, I will not destroy it.[29] And he spake unto him yet again, and said, Peradventure there shall be forty found there. And he said, I will not do it for forty’s sake.[30] And he said unto him, Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak: Peradventure there shall thirty be found there. And he said, I will not do it, if I find thirty there.[31] And he said, Behold now, I have taken upon me to speak unto the Lord: Peradventure there shall be twenty found there. And he said, I will not destroy it for twenty’s sake.[32] And he said, Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak yet but this once: Peradventure ten shall be found there. And he said, I will not destroy it for ten’s sake.[33] And the LORD went his way,as soon as he had left communing with Abraham: and Abraham returned unto his place.” ok lets go back some check this Genesis 10:19;And the border of the Canaanites was from Sidon, as thou comest to Gerar,unto Gaza; as thou goest, unto Sodom,and Gomorrah, and Admah, and Zeboim, even unto Lasha.ok lets go up some more Look at this!!!Genesis 14:2;that these made war with Bera king of Sodom,and with Birsha king of Gomorrah, Shinab king of Admah, and Shemeber king of Zeboiim, and the king of Bela, which is Zoar.Genesis 14:3;All these were joined together in the vale of Siddim, which is the salt sea.Genesis 14:4;Twelve years they served Chedorlaomer, and in the thirteenth year they rebelled.this was a African born abroad that extended his power back home, them Tazaraat Canaanites an them Rephaim an the Nephilim was in them Nations they was in Canaan Land,an sodom gone be where they kicked at,ok check this Genesis 14:5 ;And in the fourteenth year came Chedorlaomer, and the kings that were with him, and smote the Rephaims in Ashteroth Karnaim, and the Zuzims in Ham, and the Emims in Shaveh Kiriathaim,ok check this the Rephaims in Ashteroth Karnaim which were in their way to Sodom, were confederates with the five kings, ok let look at where they was in Moses time,Deuteronomy 2:10;The Emims dwelt therein in times past,a people great, and many,and tall, as the Anakims;,they Lived in Canaan part 1

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

PART 2 of the Rephaim an the Nephilim,The Illuminati claim to be descended of Fallen Angels, who taught them the “Ancient Wisdom”, also known as the Kabbalah THEM YO JEWISH PEOPLES , which they have been preserving throughout the centuries. These Fallen Angels are referred to in the Bible, Book of Genesis, as the Nephilim, or “Sons of God”, and were said to have descended to earth and intermarried with human beings CAIN kids.!!! Deuteronomy 2:9;And the LORD said unto me, Distress not the Moabites, neither contend with them in battle: for I will not give thee of their land for a possession; because I have given Ar unto the children of Lot for a possession.ok LOT kids gone live in a land where the Rephaim an the Nephilim had control till he beat them off,Deuteronomy 2:10;The Emims dwelt therein in times past, a people great, and many, and tall, as the Anakims; so it was a bunch of them in Canaan land an holdings, Lot possessed their country after the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah. these giants were driven out for their sins:ok these the peoples what was sinning in our Lands these white Cain peoples that had mixed with Canaan peoples an was in our land with witchcraft! every bit of it, they was the Rephaim an the Nephilim, is the root to the white race, ok lets look at this! you see LOT got the Canaanites citys of sodom an Gomorrah, ok EDOM would live in some of they Land an he didnt destroy them all!Deuteronomy 2:20;That also is accounted a land of Rephaim: Rephaim dwelt therein aforetime; but the Ammonites call them Zamzummim;see them gone be Cain kids, an they was so evil they had to be wiped OUT, but EDOM became them! he had kids with they offspring Deuteronomy 2:21;A people great, and many, and tall, as the Anakims; but the LORD destroyed them before them; and they succeeded them, and dwelt in their stead: Deuteronomy 2:22;As he did to the children of Esau, which dwelt in Seir, when he destroyed the Horims from before them; and they succeeded them, and dwelt in their stead even unto this day:Esau is the progenitor of the Edomites Esau's marriage at the age of forty to Canaanite wives Adah the daughter of Elon the Hittite,, Anah, daughter of Zibeon the Hivite, Canaanite women: Judith the daughter of Beeri the Hittite, and Bashemath the daughter of Elon the Hittite.them peoples gone have Rephaim in them Thus Nephilim CAIN wicked seed of them Fallen ones, an they gone be wicked where ever they go, ok check this , Esau went to the house of his uncle Ishmael and married his cousin, Mahalath the daughter of Ishmael, and sister of Nebajoth.Thus Dragging that Obadiah, claim that the Edomites participated in the destruction of the First Temple by Nebuchadnezzar in 587 B.C. blood line over to Ismael kids,Esau was also known as Edom, the progenitor of the Edomites who were established to the south of the Israelites. Obadiah, claim that the Edomites participated in the destruction of the First Temple by Nebuchadnezzar in 587 B.C. they did i can show it!!by then scythians the arabs would all be mixed up with the Rephaim an the Nephilim, they are yo jews an arabs,ok lets look some more However, apocryphal Jewish texts explain that they were the devil and his seed , who were cast out of Heaven, and took wives from the female descendants of Cain. They produced a race known as the Anakim.is they who first introduced humanity to the occult arts, including astrology, magic and alchemy. PART 2

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••