|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

A Child of Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>. If you were reading and comprehending I shared with all of you the fact that there is an inscription over the door at the Grand Lodge of Luxor that reads THE JEWEL IN THE LOTUS, it is an Ethiopian sitting in a yoga position, guess based on your premise they got that from the white man and it is not ours, so predictable Of you to once again not know your own history and allow the white man to define you, try and understand what that means and why he was one referred to as a Jewel and two is Jew short for Jewel , checkmate , unlearned ones that were given the keys to start from the beginning but are unfortunately stuck in the middle, stuck with Ben he more your speed , now you see why it was only given to you Trollslayer , because your gift is outside the box, much love and respect your way; SHALOM!!!!
Jewel to jew. Thats ur interpretation. I dont agree. Still diesnt negate there is no I in paleo Hebrew or ahramaic
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

no J in paleo hebrew

Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

A Child of Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>. I no you don't comprehend period!!! Lol, I just gave you indisputable facts and you mention what, lol, you remind me of how I could pick and choose and before I retired I would have passed you by as to loud and clueless , always trying to be heard and seen! Is that personal enough for you????
Indisputable?
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

Yeah, yeah, yeah... Not.

What is the lotus?

Why are you quoting Hinduism?

Why are you promoting witchcraft and worshippers of the sun?

How are Israelites somehow Ethiopians (then Abyssinians) and What did the Ethiopians call themselves when the Greeks and Romans FIRST encountered them?

Why did the Ethiopians INVADE the Israelites, Sudan/Nuba, if they were the Israelites and Nubians?

AND why didn't the Ethiopians (the ones) located in the small section of Abysininia call themselves Israelites or know of any direct lineages?

WHY do you quote from KJV bibles?

We'll start there.
Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

Oh and by the way...

Show me direct supposedly "UNINTERRUPTED lineages" of the kings As you stated earlier..
And name them in order.

I will show you historically how your statement was a lie.
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

I feel an exile coming about
A Child of Yahweh

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

Slave Coast wrote:
no J in paleo hebrew
. Lol, the inscription was translated , wow you people are slow, so there were no Hebrew or Egyptian words or symbols for precious stones or Jewels . None of us speak Ancient Hebrew and you keep missing the essence of what the words mean, this is really for others and not you truly slow ones ! The inscription read The Jewel in the Lotus , slice it like you want!
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

Daaaaaaamn Gina.
A Child of Yahweh

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

unfazed wrote:
Yeah, yeah, yeah... Not.
What is the lotus?
Why are you promoting witchcraft and worshippers of the sun?
How are Israelites somehow Ethiopians (then Abyssinians) and What did the Ethiopians call themselves when the Greeks and Romans FIRST encountered them?
Why did the Ethiopians INVADE the Israelites, Sudan/Nuba, if they were the Israelites and Nubians?
AND why didn't the Ethiopians (the ones) located in the small section of Abysininia call themselves Israelites or know of any direct lineages?
We'll start there.
. Deception is futile, dummy, there are more cities named after the cities in the King James Bible that are in Nigeria right today , unlearned one; than anywhere else in the world ! Now back to address your dumbnessThat is what real dummies sound like when they are clueless, it is a Spiritual position of meditation , that the Orientals learned from us, the Essenes you dunce ,were well known for meditating constantly !!!!, it is similar to a Lotus flower and is excellent helping those that are striving to reach higher levels of Spirituality!!! If you had read the links on the Illustrious Ethiopians you would have come across the part were they taught the Dravidians and people of those regions and are written about in the Sankrit writings. Trying to teach dummies is futile , and this is a waist if time. Now I know why the few suffer because of so many dummies. I truly understand why once again we are taught by the Most High that we perish because of a lack of knowledge and some of us lack more than others????
Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

That's a female?

I thought it was male...

The usual poster under a cloak.
A Child of Yahweh

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

unfazed wrote:
Oh and by the way...
Show me direct supposedly "UNINTERRUPTED lineages" of the kings As you stated earlier..
And name them in order.
I will show you historically how your statement was a lie.
. You are still clueless aren't you, you talk about kings, The scripture tells us that is not what the Most High wanted from us , there were two groups of people that lived and taught what Yeshua purified to the core, that was the Essenes and the NRI KINGDOM and you appear to know very little about either , go and calm yourself, you are starting to sound like one clamoring on a roof top???
Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

lol You still haven't answered any of the questions put to you?

Is there a reason why?

Deflecting with only you know how to do.. and that is name calling.

When all else fails.... curse and name call, huh?

Still waiting for your direct relevant ANSWERS to the questions.
A Child of Yahweh

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

unfazed wrote:
lol You still haven't answered any of the questions put to you?
Is there a reason why?
Deflecting with only you know how to do.. and that is name calling.
When all else fails.... curse and name call, huh?
Still waiting for your direct relevant ANSWERS to the questions.
. Lol, I am but a humble servant of the Most High, you two remind me of the Pharissees and the Sadduccees asking the questions because they thought they were so smart. You have been given all the answers that you need and now I leave you a valid point, you are an excellent example of why Yeshua picked all men, if you don't know what I am by now , then you really are lost along with Slav!!! Looks like you don't fully understand what you are reading, don't forget to try and get understanding in all you getting!!! I AM STILL LAUGHING AT YOU TWO, what a pair, real mean don't get to upset with women , we appreciate them and then laugh when it is appropriate, for the record I still laughing, honestly.
SamBee

Winter Garden, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

African AE wrote:
<quoted text>You do realize the Spartans WERE A HOMOSEXUAL SOCIETY?????? Are you saying the Jews ancestors were all h*mos????Maybe the BHI are all h*mos but most definitely NOT the REAL HEBREWS/ISRAELITES/JEWS!
I know the tribe of Dan latter became the Sanhedrins.
7New Earth7

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Lol
SamBee

Winter Garden, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

Ben YISRAEL wrote:
the Jewish Diaspora of the Hellenistic period should not be confused with either the Assyrian or Babylonian Diaspora of the Hebrews or the greeks chasing the returns from babylon into africa before 332BC,ok the Jewish peoples Diaspora came about during the Hellenistic period, unlike the earlier Babylonian Diaspora of the Hebrews,The Jews Diaspora did not originate because of forced expulsion.

All of the Yisraelites expelled from Judea by Nebuchadnezzar an taken to babylon had returned to the land of Zion Jeremiah 51;6;Flee out of the midst of Babylon, and deliver every man his soul: be not cut off in her iniquity; for this is the time of the LORD'S vengeance; he will render unto her a recompence.

.ok check this;

1#The Hellenistic Diaspora was, for the most part, a voluntary movement of Jews into the Hellenistic kingdoms that created the Jewish presence outside Judea, especially in Ptolemaic Egypt 2#This Diaspora was wedged By Jewish roman Leaders to get their peoples to move into the Roman Empire,3# a few Jews of Sepharvaim were coerced into coming to Egypt by false promises of riches Jews such as Philo.

Jews, as Greek speaking non-Egyptians having the official rank of Hellene, could attain practically all positions under the Ptolemies.That got alot of Jews moving around in the Roman Empire,they had Learned everything from our Books, we had Real science books,we had Knowledge from CREATOR,ok

4#In 198 BCE Judea was conquered by the Seleucids, the relations between the Jewish Sepharvaims and Seleucid king, Antiochus III, deteriorated and Jews launched the Maccabeean revolt, a wave of Jewish Sepharvaims refugees streamed to Egypt an off to Spain,an became the sephardim .

The Maccabees, after their victory, began a policy of persecution of Hellenized Jews in Judea because they the Sepharvaims looked at any Jew that was roman to be a traitor of religion,an stolen home land they had received long ago, and this policy also contributed to the numbers of Jews in Egypt move on they moved on thru North africa to get in Spain.The vast majority of the Jewish Diaspora under the Ptolemies was loyal to the monarchy, and attempted to participate in the society as much as they wanted,Philo was a jew an he was richer then any King,Jewish sepharvaim communities were usually organized as separate bodies in Egypt.

They did retain a very close connection with Jerusalem, as evident by the fact that several Jewish High Priests of Judea came for visits to Alexandria, to help them along with Book writing,Large Jewish communities in Egypt were classified by the Egyptian authorities as Politai, and as such enjoyed the protection of civil laws. The Jews were a distinct group, they were below the Greeks, however, they were above the native Egyptian population that was of Black African Orgin that was unlike the Greek or roman whites of Europe.

The situation and the social position of the Jews would change from monarch to monarch. The ancient Hellenistic historian Hecataeus of Abdera in his account of Judaism, written in the beginning of the Hellenistic Period, characterized the Jewish religion rather favorably. Not one bad curse fell on the Jews, they was living the high life in the Diaspora, an not one yoke came on they neck, an they history wasnt Blotted out.

I would love to read your post could pleas use correct punctuation and paragraph format.

Tudah
Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

lol!

This is hilarious!

You've been exposed.
Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

Yeah, yeah, yeah... Not.

What is the lotus?

Why are you promoting witchcraft
and worshippers of the sun?

We'll start there.
Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

Your quote:

"uninterrupted line of the Ethiopian line of the Kings of Ethiopia"

Now show that "uninterrupted line of the kings of Ethiopia" AND their DIRECT lineages to the Israelites!!

Don't forget to add the years and dates (timelines)

Lets match it up with history and slavers.
Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

Oh well....

I have been waiting and waiting..

Guess I'll check back tomorrow or some time to see if the questions were ACTUALLY answered according to Scripture.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Incognito4Ever 1,099,389
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 3 min African AE 4,489
Black people: please stop adding fuel to the fire. 3 min Leroy 10
Keep a Word, Drop a Word, GAME ON!!! (Oct '12) 5 min Steve 5,063
Beyonce - IR BW Bunny? 5 min Marcus Washington 31
Why are Black people still such losers ? (Aug '12) 6 min Cywar1 32
All of this Racism Must Stop 6 min Leroy 35
There's A War On The Black Male 8 min KIP 354
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 10 min NotSoDivineMsM 1,794
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 11 min Stupid Thread 2,976
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 23 min KIP 120,447
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••