Hebrew Israelite

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#83710 Dec 4, 2013
The Book of the Prophet Esai 42

18 Hear, O ye deaf Men, sharpen your sights to see, O ye Blind.

19 But who is blinder than MY Servant? Or so deaf, as MY Messengers, whom I send unto Thee? For who is so blind as MY People, and they that have the rule of Them?

20 They are like, as if They understoodest much, and keepest NOTHING: Or if one heard well, but were not obedient.

21 THE CREATOR be merciful unto Them for HIS Righteousness sake. That HIS Word might be magnified and praised.

22 But it is a mischievous and wicked People. Their young Men belong all unto the snare, and SHALL BE SHUT INTO PRISON HOUSES. THEY SHALL BY CARRIED AWAY CAPTIVE. AND NO MAN SHALL LOOSE THEM. They shall be TRODDEN UNDER FOOT. And NO MAN shall labor to bring Them again.

23 But who is He among you that pondereth this in His mind, that considereth it, and taketh it for a WARNING IN TIME TO COME?

24 WHO SUFFERED JACOB TO BE TRODDEN UNDER FOOT, AND ISRAEL TO BE SPOILED? Did not THE CREATOR? Now have We sinned against HIM, and have had no delight to walk in HIS ways. Neither been obedient unto HIS LAW.

25 Therefore hath HE poured upon Us HIS wrathful displeasure and strong battle. Which maketh Us to have to do on every side. Yet will We not understand: HE BURNETH US UP. YET SINKETH IT NOT IN TO OUR HEARTS.
Kay 5

UK

#83711 Dec 4, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Youre an idiot just like him. I suppose you are also one of these idiots claiming to be a real Hebrew/Israelite/Jew? Even though its been proven that Sub-Saharan Africans HAVE NO MIDDLE EASTERN DNA and therefore its IMPOSSIBLE for them to be Hebrews/Jews/Israelites! Bunch of idiots trying to claim a people who look nothing like them and are NOT related to them at all!
Lol I've never on this forum claimed to be Jewish or Hebrew.I am WEST AFRICAN. I just admire his arguments. As I said earlier,I have no problem with Askenazi Jews or Hebrews.You can't rule out possibility of Africans having middle eastern dna.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#83712 Dec 4, 2013
Deuteronomy 2:24 Rise ye up, take your journey, and pass over the river Arnon: behold, I have given into thine hand Sihon the Amorite, king of Heshbon, and his land: begin to possess it, and contend with him in battle,Deuteronomy 2:25 This day will I begin to put the dread of thee and the fear of thee upon the nations that are under the whole heaven, who shall hear report of thee, and shall tremble, and be in anguish because of thee.now lets see where the amorite trail lead us!the Amorites' ultimate origin lay with Arabia , immigrating Amorites had become such a force that kings such as Shu-Sin were obliged to construct a 170-mile wall from the Tigris to the Euphrates to hold them off. These Amorites were apparently nomadic clans ruled by fierce tribal chiefs, who forced themselves into lands they needed to graze their herds. Some of the Akkadian literature of this era speaks disparagingly of the Amorites, and implies that the neo-Sumerians viewed their nomadic way of life with disgust and contempt.The rise of the Amorite kingdoms in Mesopotamia brought about deep and lasting repercussions in the areas' political, social and economic structure.. The principal Amorite dynasties arose in Mari, Yamkhad, Qatna, Assur (under Shamshi-Adad I), Isin, Larsa, and Babylon. This era ended with the Hittite sack of Babylon (c. 1595 B.C.E.) which brought new ethnic groups—particularly Kassites and Hurrians—to the forefront in Mesopotamia,Amorite" means, "mountain people; renowned"Amorites are people who like to dominate and rule over others. They tend to establish an imposing and seemingly immovable presence.Genesis 15:16 But in the fourth generation they shall come here again: for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet full.The Amorites,who are also called Old Babylonians, were an important tribe of the ancient world. Their major inputs include centralization, an important legal document, The Epic of Gilgamesh, and the introduction of another god. The Amorites were the original inhabitants of Canaan. They were decadent, even at the time of Abraham, it was their Canaanite culture that produced Sodom and Gomorrah. Leviticus 18:3 After the doings of the land of Egypt, wherein ye dwelt, shall ye not do: and after the doings of the land of Canaan, whither I bring you, shall ye not do: neither shall ye walk in their ordinances.
Kay 5

UK

#83713 Dec 4, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Youre an idiot just like him. I suppose you are also one of these idiots claiming to be a real Hebrew/Israelite/Jew? Even though its been proven that Sub-Saharan Africans HAVE NO MIDDLE EASTERN DNA and therefore its IMPOSSIBLE for them to be Hebrews/Jews/Israelites! Bunch of idiots trying to claim a people who look nothing like them and are NOT related to them at all!
This discussion is about the Hebrew Israelites and everything concerning it. Next time don't use the word "sub" in relation to Africa.There is just Africa which is home to the black people of this earth,others could be invaders or on a lighter side "visitors". Just see it in the lens of the Arabs coming to claim God given Jewish homeland just as they did in the case of Egyt and other northern african lands during the ottoman "rule" or "empire" of turkey. In this case too,arabs invaded european lands.

Level 7

Location hidden

#83714 Dec 4, 2013
The Book of Esais/Isaiah 52

1 Up Sion up, Take Thy strength unto Thee: Put on Thy honest raiment O'JERUSALEM, Thou City of the HOLY ONE. For from THIS TIME FORTH, there shall no uncircumcised ner unclean person come in Thee.

2 Shake Thee from the dust, Arise and stand up, O'JERUSALEM. PLUCK OUT THY NECK FROM THE BOND, O THOU CAPTIVE DAUGHTER OF SION.

3 For thus saith THE CREATOR: YE ARE SOLD FOR NOUGHT, THEREFORE SHALL YE BE REDEEMED ALSO WITHOUT ANY MONEY.

4 For thus hath THE CREATOR said: MY People went down aforetime into Egypt, There to be strangers. Afterward did the king of the Assyrians oppress them, for naught.

5 And now what profit is it to ME (saith THE CREATOR) That MY People is freely carried away, and brought into heaviness by their rulers, and MY Name ever still blasphemed? Sayeth THE CREATOR.

6 But that MY People may know MY Name, I MYSELF shall speak IN THAT DAY.

7 Behold, Here am I. O how beautiful are the feet of the Embassador, that bringeth the message from the Mountain, and proclaimeth peace: That bringeth the good tidings, and preacheth health, and saith unto Sion: Thy GOD is the KING.

8 Thy watchmen shall lift up Their voice, with loud voice shall they preach to HIM: For they shall see HIM present, and when THE CREATOR shall come again to Sion.

9 Be glad, O Thou desolate JERUSALEM, and rejoice together: For THE CREATOR will comfort HIS People, HE will deliver JERUSALEM.

10 THE CREATOR will make bare HIS Holy Arm, and show it forth in the sight of all the Gentiles, and all the Ends of the Earth shall see the saving health of Our GOD.

11 Away, away, Get You out from thence and touch no unclean thing. Go out from among such. And be clean Ye that bear the Vessel of THE CREATOR.

12 But Ye shall not go out with sedition, nor make haste as they that flee away: For THE CREATOR shall go before You, and THE GOD of ISRAEL shall keep the watch.

13 Behold, MY SERVANT shall deal wisely, Therefore HE shall be magnified, exalted and greatly honored.

14 Like as the multitude shall wonder upon HIM, because HIS face shall be so deformed and not as mans face, and HIS beauty like no man:

15 Even so shall the multitude of the Gentiles look unto HIM, and the kings shall shut their mouths before HIM. For they that have not been told of HIM, shall see HIM, and they that heard nothing of HIM, shall behold HIM.
A Child of Yahweh

United States

#83715 Dec 4, 2013
Kay 5 wrote:
<quoted text>This discussion is about the Hebrew Israelites and everything concerning it. Next time don't use the word "sub" in relation to Africa.There is just Africa which is home to the black people of this earth,others could be invaders or on a lighter side "visitors". Just see it in the lens of the Arabs coming to claim God given Jewish homeland just as they did in the case of Egyt and other northern african lands during the ottoman "rule" or "empire" of turkey. In this case too,arabs invaded european lands.
. Lol, thanks again and here we go; TEACH AND WE SHALL LEARN !!! Lol, I know I will, I hear a voice from the MOTHERLAND , ALKEBULAN IS IN THE HOUSE!!!!

Level 7

Location hidden

#83716 Dec 4, 2013
Only the Trans Atlantic Slaves and descendants... NEVER REDEEMED nor recieved ANY reparations!

ONLY THE CREATOR will do the DELIVERANCE!
Kay 5

UK

#83717 Dec 4, 2013
Similarly too, the Europeans forced themselves and their ways on South Africans. That is to show you how brutish,wicked and self centered,naturally,man can be.
Slave Coast

United States

#83718 Dec 4, 2013
Kay 5 wrote:
<quoted text>Lol I've never on this forum claimed to be Jewish or Hebrew.I am WEST AFRICAN. I just admire his arguments. As I said earlier,I have no problem with Askenazi Jews or Hebrews.You can't rule out possibility of Africans having middle eastern dna.
Middle eastern dna aint the standard to test against to determaine whos of the Hebrew faith. Especially since people who have been residing on the african contient have been observing hebraic rituals before any Ashkenazi eroupean or middle eastern.

The DNA to test against to detrmaine whos hebraic is OUR DNA. You claim to be west african thats a geographic location, whats your ethnicity. There a many tribes who arrived in their current locations at different times in history
A Child of Yahweh

United States

#83719 Dec 4, 2013
Kay 5 wrote:
Similarly too, the Europeans forced themselves and their ways on South Africans. That is to show you how brutish,wicked and self centered,naturally,man can be.
. It is the EVIL THAT MEN COMMIT, PERIOD!!

Level 7

Location hidden

#83720 Dec 4, 2013
The Book of the Prophet Jeremy/Jeremiah 50

33 Thus saith THE CREATOR of Hosts: The Children of ISRAEL and JUDA suffer violence together. All they that have Them in CAPTIVITY, keep Them fast, and WILL NOT LET THEM GO:

34 But Their AVENGER AND REDEEMER is MIGHTY, whose Name is THE CREATOR of Hosts: HE shall maintain Their cause, HE shall make the Land shake, and judge them that dwell therein, one with another.

Level 7

Location hidden

#83721 Dec 4, 2013
3 For lo, THE TIME COMETH (saith THE CREATOR) THAT I WILL BRING AGAIN THE PRISONERS OF MY PEOPLE OF ISRAEL AND JUDA, saith THE CREATOR: For I will restore Them unto the Land, that I gave to Their Fathers, and They shall have it in possession.

Level 7

Location hidden

#83722 Dec 4, 2013
7 Alas for THIS DAY, which is so dreadful, that none may be likened unto it: And alas for THE TIME OF JACOBS TROUBLE, from the which He shall be delivered.

8 For IN THAT DAY, saith THE CREATOR, I will take his yoke from off Thy neck, and break Thy bonds. They shall no more serve strange gods under him,

9 But They shall do service unto GOD Their CREATOR, and to DAVID Their KING, whom I will raise up unto Them.

10 And as for Thee, O MY Servant JACOB, fear not ( saith THE CREATOR) and be not afraid, O ISRAEL. For lo, I will help Thee also from far, and Thy Seed from the land of Their CAPTIVITY. And JACOB shall TURN AGAIN, He shall be in rest, and have a prosperous life, and no man shall make Him afraid.

11 For I am with Thee, to help thee, saith THE CREATOR. And though I shall destroy all the people, among whom I have SCATTERED Thee, yet will I not destroy Thee, but correct Thee, and that with discretion.

12 For I know, that Thou art in no wise without fault. Therefore thus saith THE CREATOR: I am sorry for Thy hurt and Thy wounds.

13 There is no man to meddle with Thy cause: Or to bind up Thy wounds: There may no man help Thee.
Kay 5

UK

#83724 Dec 4, 2013
A Child of Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>. Lol, thanks again and here we go; TEACH AND WE SHALL LEARN !!! Lol, I know I will, I hear a voice from the MOTHERLAND , ALKEBULAN IS IN THE HOUSE!!!!
What is "Alkebulan"?
A Child of AHAYEH

Halethorpe, MD

#83725 Dec 4, 2013
Kay 5 wrote:
<quoted text>What is "Alkebulan"?
. The ancient name before it was changed to Africa on some of the older maps, sorry for the delay, was learning Hebrew from my Heebo brother and catching up on verification on a few things.
A Child of AHAYEH

Halethorpe, MD

#83726 Dec 4, 2013
Kay 5 wrote:
<quoted text>What is "Alkebulan"?
. That is the one that was used in world maps in Yosef a. A. Ben- Jochannan book We The Black Jews. Volumes I & II. Witness to the "White Jewish Race" Myth
A Child of AHAYEH

Halethorpe, MD

#83727 Dec 4, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
The most highs name isnt Yahweh.
. A contrite and humble thank you!!!
A Child of AHAYA

Halethorpe, MD

#83728 Dec 4, 2013
A Child of AHAYEH wrote:
<quoted text>. A contrite and humble thank you!!!
thanks again, lol Hebrew is a humbling and powerful language!!!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#83729 Dec 4, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
Middle eastern dna aint the standard to test against to determaine whos of the Hebrew faith. Especially since people who have been residing on the african contient have been observing hebraic rituals before any Ashkenazi eroupean or middle eastern.
The DNA to test against to detrmaine whos hebraic is OUR DNA. You claim to be west african thats a geographic location, whats your ethnicity. There a many tribes who arrived in their current locations at different times in history
Afronazis never read THE BIBLE! It states clearly the SONS OF SHEM INHERITED THE MIDDLE EAST! AFRICANS ARE NOT SHEMITES!
It also states CLEARLY IN THE BIBLE, Abraham came from Ur in the Chaldeans,Israelites originated from the Hebrews in Canaan. ISRAEL IS NOT IN AFRICA DUMBO or West Africa! You are West Africans in origin. Love you West African roots!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#83730 Dec 4, 2013
A Child of AHAYEH wrote:
<quoted text>. That is the one that was used in world maps in Yosef a. A. Ben- Jochannan book We The Black Jews. Volumes I & II. Witness to the "White Jewish Race" Myth
Dumbo Jews have always been Eurasian Caucasian looking EXACTLY LIKE THESE PEOPLE who have lived over 3000 years in Israel:
www.israelite-samaritans.com
Black Jews are all converts with NO Middle Eastern DNA!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Yeah 1,404,280
News News 2 hour ago 8:48 a.m.Yes, slaves built the ... 10 min Hillary 2016 6
How come samali is so poor? 16 min Jabawabi 9
NEANDERTHALS made WHITES more INTELLIGENT (Apr '13) 18 min Redefined 1,683
News Black therapist with hands up shot by cops whil... 28 min Oh No You Di-nt 182
I am Calling all the US whites European Americans 29 min Jabawabi 18
News Emanuel Cleaver: Hillary Clinton faces a irrati... 29 min Oh No You Di-nt 7
The DNC Convention 35 min Oh No You Di-nt 24
Michelle Obama to speak at DNC tonight 49 min DerekJ 40
Liberals Are More Intelligent Than Conservatives 53 min iamcuriousnow 33
More from around the web