Hebrew Israelite
A Child of Yahweh

United States

#83676 Dec 4, 2013
unfazed wrote:
<quoted text>
It's trying too hard.
Trying to give itself validation and talking to itself.
Kinda sad.
. They say the blacker the berry the sweeter the juice, but in your cases the brothers figure what the heck, for get the drama queens?????
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#83677 Dec 4, 2013
A Child of Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>. Lol, not one but two fake wannabees; what a pair, Many tablets containing cuneiform (Latin for "wedge shaped") texts have been found throughout the Near East and used to write many different languages including Sumerian, Akkadian and Eblaite. This cuneiform writing was a logogram style of writing where one cuneiform sign represented one word, similar to modern day Chinese. It was found that the cuneiform writing developed out of an older "pictographic" writing. Each pictograph was a picture of what that logogram represented such as in ancient Egyptian Hieroglyphs. Over time the pictures were replaced by the cuneiform.
In 1928 French Archeologists discovered a large collection of cuneiform tablets with a script unlike the previously discovered cuneiform writing. This discovery was made at a site known as "Ras Shamra" near the Mediterranean coast in modern day Syria. The site was later discovered to be the ancient Canaanite city of Ugarit. It was later discovered that the Ugarit cuneiform was a phonogram, or alphabetic, where each cuneiform sign represented one letter of an alphabet. The Ugarit Alphabet was Semitic, the same as Hebrew. Some have even called the writing system of Ugarit "Hebrew cuneiform". Not only is the Ugarit alphabet Semitic, the Ugarit language was also Semitic and almost identical to Hebrew. This was a great discovery for Biblical Hebrew scholars as the Ugarit language was able to shed some light on some Hebrew words of uncertain meaning.
The city of Ugarit was occupied from pre-historic times to about 1200 BCE when it was mysteriously deserted. The tablets with the Ugarit cuneiform were written in its later life (about 1300 to 1200 BCE). It was discovered through the writings of the tablets that the people of the city were worshipers of the same Canaanite gods as their surrounding neighbors including deities as El, Baal, Asherah and even Yahweh. The culture, lifestyles and literary writings were found to be very similar to the Israelites and can also shed much light on the Biblical text.
The origins of the Ugarit cuneiform script is not known but can be assumed that it was derived out of the same Pictographic script used to write Hebrew, just as the Sumerian cuneiform evolved out of a pictographic script. This theory adds to the evidence that the Semitic/Hebrew script is older than previously thought.
What your dealing with is the Tetragramaton and its babylonian in orgin. You can call on whatever God u choose but Ill just stick to what he told the isralites. Its very simple. In life u may meet someone. If he says his name is todd are u gonna call him bob? Calling on Yaweh is no different than calling on baal(lord)

Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh is what the most high said his name was when he revealed it to moses in Africa. Ill just stick to that.
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#83678 Dec 4, 2013
Exodus 3:13-15 KJV

And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them?

[14] And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

[15] And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, The Lord God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you:**** this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.****
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#83679 Dec 4, 2013
A Child of Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>. Lol, not one but two fake wannabees; what a pair, Many tablets containing cuneiform (Latin for "wedge shaped") texts have been found throughout the Near East and used to write many different languages including Sumerian, Akkadian and Eblaite. This cuneiform writing was a logogram style of writing where one cuneiform sign represented one word, similar to modern day Chinese. It was found that the cuneiform writing developed out of an older "pictographic" writing. Each pictograph was a picture of what that logogram represented such as in ancient Egyptian Hieroglyphs. Over time the pictures were replaced by the cuneiform.
In 1928 French Archeologists discovered a large collection of cuneiform tablets with a script unlike the previously discovered cuneiform writing. This discovery was made at a site known as "Ras Shamra" near the Mediterranean coast in modern day Syria. The site was later discovered to be the ancient Canaanite city of Ugarit. It was later discovered that the Ugarit cuneiform was a phonogram, or alphabetic, where each cuneiform sign represented one letter of an alphabet. The Ugarit Alphabet was Semitic, the same as Hebrew. Some have even called the writing system of Ugarit "Hebrew cuneiform". Not only is the Ugarit alphabet Semitic, the Ugarit language was also Semitic and almost identical to Hebrew. This was a great discovery for Biblical Hebrew scholars as the Ugarit language was able to shed some light on some Hebrew words of uncertain meaning.
The city of Ugarit was occupied from pre-historic times to about 1200 BCE when it was mysteriously deserted. The tablets with the Ugarit cuneiform were written in its later life (about 1300 to 1200 BCE). It was discovered through the writings of the tablets that the people of the city were worshipers of the same Canaanite gods as their surrounding neighbors including deities as El, Baal, Asherah and even Yahweh. The culture, lifestyles and literary writings were found to be very similar to the Israelites and can also shed much light on the Biblical text.
The origins of the Ugarit cuneiform script is not known but can be assumed that it was derived out of the same Pictographic script used to write Hebrew, just as the Sumerian cuneiform evolved out of a pictographic script. This theory adds to the evidence that the Semitic/Hebrew script is older than previously thought.
Like I said *Babyolonian* orgin. I know all about the cannanite gods Yahweh, Moloch and Baal(lord) and the abominations associated with them And we also know that these strange gods got the isralites in trouble with Ehyeh.

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#83680 Dec 4, 2013
All praises to the CREATOR for our Ancestors, without Whom we wouldn't EXIST!!! Praises to the the CREATOR!!!!!!!!!!
A Child of Yahweh

United States

#83681 Dec 4, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
What your dealing with is the Tetragramaton and its babylonian in orgin. You can call on whatever God u choose but Ill just stick to what he told the isralites. Its very simple. In life u may meet someone. If he says his name is todd are u gonna call him bob? Calling on Yaweh is no different than calling on baal(lord)
Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh is what the most high said his name was when he revealed it to moses in Africa. Ill just stick to that.
. That means you did not read the previous post and chose to ignore it or did not comprehend it. I Am that I am is the translation to English, but if you were half as smart as you think ??? You would realize that we , when writing can not use his exact words, those are reserved for him and would cause confusion to the readers and world, the world recognizes and does not hesitate to understand YHWH!!!! What do you think the negro Spiritual songs consisted of when they sang , cum ba Ya, come by here my lord , was the English translation! YA WERE THE ORIGINAL LETTERS DISCOVERED, try and learn more of our history before you do certain things that you are truly unfamiliar with, the Essence of it all is that none of us are on a first name basis with THE MOST HIGH, but our message is for the world and we call him by a name that everyone can reconize and see that we are striving to give him his praise, with your trivial mindset these things tend to be to heavy for those of us that are not mindful of the simple things in life!!! The first Africans spoke Hebrew!!!! Try and understand some things are so simple that the people that know they are so smart, the world is learning English and isn't amazing that the word Yahweh sounds like Ya Way be done , which is what we say , may your will be done now and forever more!!! Yeshua , the son , Yes U Are, the one , the Son , the only begotten of THE MOST HIGH, We sometimes get to be so smart and mighty in ourselves that we are taught that the Most High's will was and us for all to see the light and be saved, but not all choose these things of a free will, try not to get to fancy in your limited understanding , because it is a bAd look and fit ! Let those that have an ear hear what the THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH HAVE TO SAY TI US ALL!!!! I always wanted and started to use I Am That I Am but considered it his and did not want to cause any confusion . That is why knowing a Ancient a Hebrew is so important, but I will get with my Igbo brothers in a short period and we will find out soon enough , valid point well taken with a humble Spirit at the end!!!
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#83682 Dec 4, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
All praises to the CREATOR for our Ancestors, without Whom we wouldn't EXIST!!! Praises to the the CREATOR!!!!!!!!!!
One God One Love
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#83683 Dec 4, 2013
A Child of Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>. That means you did not read the previous post and chose to ignore it or did not comprehend it. I Am that I am is the translation to English, but if you were half as smart as you think ??? You would realize that we , when writing can not use his exact words, those are reserved for him and would cause confusion to the readers and world, the world recognizes and does not hesitate to understand YHWH!!!! What do you think the negro Spiritual songs consisted of when they sang , cum ba Ya, come by here my lord , was the English translation! YA WERE THE ORIGINAL LETTERS DISCOVERED, try and learn more of our history before you do certain things that you are truly unfamiliar with, the Essence of it all is that none of us are on a first name basis with THE MOST HIGH, but our message is for the world and we call him by a name that everyone can reconize and see that we are striving to give him his praise, with your trivial mindset these things tend to be to heavy for those of us that are not mindful of the simple things in life!!! The first Africans spoke Hebrew!!!! Try and understand some things are so simple that the people that know they are so smart, the world is learning English and isn't amazing that the word Yahweh sounds like Ya Way be done , which is what we say , may your will be done now and forever more!!! Yeshua , the son , Yes U Are, the one , the Son , the only begotten of THE MOST HIGH, We sometimes get to be so smart and mighty in ourselves that we are taught that the Most High's will was and us for all to see the light and be saved, but not all choose these things of a free will, try not to get to fancy in your limited understanding , because it is a bAd look and fit ! Let those that have an ear hear what the THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH HAVE TO SAY TI US ALL!!!! I always wanted and started to use I Am That I Am but considered it his and did not want to cause any confusion . That is why knowing a Ancient a Hebrew is so important, but I will get with my Igbo brothers in a short period and we will find out soon enough , valid point well taken with a humble Spirit at the end!!!
Hebrew originated in the Middle East not Africa! Thats why no Africans speak it but Jews in Israel do!
A Child of Yahweh

United States

#83684 Dec 4, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
. Amen!!!!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#83685 Dec 4, 2013
The Igbo Jews only became Jews when Israel began airlifting Ethiopians to Israel hoping that Israel would take them to Israel as well, so they could get out of their poverty! Israel has told them to go to hell! They aint NO JEWS! They dress like Eastern Europeans Jews! Oh pleez!!!!
www.igbocybershrine.com/2012/11/21/a-re-emerg...
A Child of Yahweh

United States

#83686 Dec 4, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Hebrew originated in the Middle East not Africa! Thats why no Africans speak it but Jews in Israel do!
. Lol, Igbo people speak Hebrew, the Lemba and The Proselyte Jews speak , Yiddish , you did not ask you people?????
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#83687 Dec 4, 2013
Map of the Jews of Africa recognized by Israel:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Africa-jewish-popu...
A Child of Yahweh

United States

#83688 Dec 4, 2013
African AE wrote:
The Igbo Jews only became Jews when Israel began airlifting Ethiopians to Israel hoping that Israel would take them to Israel as well, so they could get out of their poverty! Israel has told them to go to hell! They aint NO JEWS! They dress like Eastern Europeans Jews! Oh pleez!!!!
. Lol , do not get mad , just tell your Proselyte relatives to release the info on the Essenes and the Dead Sea Scrolls and the record will officially be straight, why hide the facts , what is there that needs to be hidden all these years , what has it been now, almost 65 years?????
A Child of Yahweh

United States

#83689 Dec 4, 2013
African AE wrote:
. Those are the Falashas in Israel , are you ok????
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#83690 Dec 4, 2013
A Child of Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>. Lol, Igbo people speak Hebrew, the Lemba and The Proselyte Jews speak , Yiddish , you did not ask you people?????
B U M B O THE JEWS OF ISRAEL SPEAK HEBREW! Its compulsory!!!!!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#83691 Dec 4, 2013
A Child of Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>. Those are the Falashas in Israel , are you ok????
Are you okay????Yes Israel airlifted the Ethiopian converts to Israel! Now every African is suddenly a Jew!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#83692 Dec 4, 2013
A Child of Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>. Lol , do not get mad , just tell your Proselyte relatives to release the info on the Essenes and the Dead Sea Scrolls and the record will officially be straight, why hide the facts , what is there that needs to be hidden all these years , what has it been now, almost 65 years?????
They are not hiding anything!!!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#83693 Dec 4, 2013
A Child of Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>. Lol, Igbo people speak Hebrew, the Lemba and The Proselyte Jews speak , Yiddish , you did not ask you people?????
Igbo speak Igbo NOT Hebrew!
A Child of Yahweh

United States

#83694 Dec 4, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
Exodus 3:13-15 KJV
And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them?
[14] And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.
[15] And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, The Lord God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you:**** this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.****
. You see if you write A Child of what was given to Moses it can cause confusion, I paused and started to use that name but out of Reverence and Fear , I hesitated , that is in my veins from the motherland and they would not even say his name, which caused white people to think they did not believe, so they say , it bothered me to even write it in the first person not wanting anyone to get a misunderstanding! The Most High knows my heart and love and fear for him and I am at peace with my decision ! I am still uncomfortable with using that name other then in my heart, because I fully got the message that Moses was for us and others.That jumped out to me and I went over and over it again and again understanding how powerful and simple it was in its complexity!!! I am at peace with my personal relationship with YHWH AND HE HAS REVEALED HIMSELF IN SOME OF THE MOST AWESOME AND AMAZING WAYS AND I AM HUMBLED BY HIS AWESOME GLORY AND MIGHT!!! Thanks for reminding me of those wonderful verses ! I HAVE NEVER WRITTEN AND AND USED THEM IN THE FIRST PERSON AND WILL NOT DO SO AS OF RIGHT NOW !!! They are sacred and Hilt to me and that is why I am the way I am with their use! It is like the movies when they say what is your public name and your name in secret! I respect and receive your words and respect how you choose to use them, now we see why people are hesitant in using them. They are once again Holy And Sacred to me and worthy to be praised !!!!
A Child of Yahweh

United States

#83695 Dec 4, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Igbo speak Igbo NOT Hebrew!
. Lol, since we know your Proselyte relatives don't speak Ancient Hebrew , and we know that the Egyptians used Igbo words and they were Ethiopians from the south , what are you working with now???? Your relatives speak Yiddish???? Go study some more ????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Cheech the Conser... 1,498,604
Alpha or Beta Male Is Not Determined By Society 9 min White and Nerdy 1
White Men Are Passive 16 min White and Nerdy 3
Oregon P.D. are Punks (Jan '16) 25 min 2 Dogs 399
Why are yemen people black? (Jan '13) 1 hr muddman 59
Top 5 Passive Things White People Say 1 hr White and Nerdy 1
Black Women Think White Men Are Ugly 2 hr White and Nerdy 3
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 2 hr Drilling for the ... 1,344
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 2 hr Burt 633
is it in a cracker's DNA to smell like a wet dog? 2 hr bruh 33
White guys are better in bed - according to bla... 5 hr Krisha 99
There Are Not Even 1 Billion Whites On Earth 8 hr Knoxxie 46
More from around the web