Hebrew Israelite
Kay 5

UK

#83628 Dec 3, 2013
A Child of Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>. You have humbled me in my Spirit with those gracious words of kindness , that have touched my heart , that have been given to you and stretches across eons of time from Africa through our Ancient Ancestors by way of you, to reach a lowly servant and I am eternally grateful for your humble Spirit!
Thanks for your gracious and kind words too. It also humbled me in my spirit.*smiles*
A Child of Yahweh

Washington, DC

#83629 Dec 3, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
Get that hallmark talk otuta here, lol. "touched my heart"?
Lmhao.
You keep avoiding direct specific questions
. One of the best books I have had the pleasure of reading was a Man of Steel and Velvet, but that is beyond your comprehension , the Bible clearly states that Yahweh said ; that if his people that are called by his name, will humble themselves; you evidently can't reconize someone being humble which shows your disobedience to his demand, unwise person that is not to bright , you see you show your arrogance and lack of intelligence because you can not show a time line because the only ones that had the official time lines were the Essenes you person that thinks you are so smart??? They had over 800 jars on our Ancient history , oh truly unsmart one. Why do you spend time trying to prove yourself and allow the white man to tell you who you are. You can not know and find the real truths , because you don't know who you are and where it began and are not able to stake our position from the Ancient days , which is what our brothers and sisters are really searching for but instead they become Members of the Nation of Islam because of a lack of leaders like yourselves. If We teach them the truth about who we really are at a young age,they will grow with the knowledge of our Ancient people and regain favor with Yahweh, but you imposters are a hindrance and don't even know , willing unknowing pawns in the white man's scheme to keep the masses from the truth, be silent; you have done enough damage, trying to speak on things you do not fully comprehend, pretenders!!!!
A Child of Yahweh

Washington, DC

#83630 Dec 3, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>class is OPEN NOW!! cause you aint been talking bout nothing you got to take back set, if your a real Hebrew, no Hebrew comes in here like that but the OCCULT, an you fit right in,I aint got time to check all the things peoples post! if it aint us, im gone tell you, im a Hebrew Israelite VANGUARD, i know our Hebrew history, you cant tell me or us nothing, if it dont fit in history an bible time line, WE, "I" knows the cut off date, for Hebrew, ALL THATS after 332 IS RECORDED HISTORY NOT BLOTTED OUT!, SEE THE HEBREWS WENT INTO AFRICA, HISTORY was blotted out, your talking about a peoples with a continues history,THATS NOT BLOTTED OUT!! SEE? you have to ask, you dont know nothing, our put something out an as IS THIS US, see you dont know us, you dont know nothing about Ashkenazim or sepharvaim,yo whole post been showing this, we dealing with peoples thats in bibLE, they still here today, see? WHEN i say not true to yo post thats that on that!!, I MITE EXPLAIN LATER! THATS DEALING WITH YOU
. is who you are and you can not duck this anyway you try, read it and wear it proudly upon your back for all to see, it has you written all over it, embrace your status , rep it well!!! 20 But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things.

21 I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth.

22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

24 Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning. If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father.

25 And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life.

26 These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you.

27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

28 And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming.

29 If ye know that he is righteous, ye know that every one that doeth righteousness is born of him.
A Child of Yahweh

Washington, DC

#83631 Dec 3, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>stop throwing stones!! you been doing that the whole time,them other post back there seem like you was a woman,ok if so we aint mad, we got a STRONGE sis, that nobody told you she was a female!! see thats was a give away, now your trying to come back an REASSERT yo self because if we discovered that lie, you think it make all you say no good, well what you say is no good weather you was male or female, see, you got to lay some bible History down, an match it with jewish history, see we pass is we hebrews, we trying to see whom is not a HEBREW1 YOU GOT THAT? SO TALKING ABOUT ANYTHING BUT THAT IS GONE BRING YOU TROUBLE ROUND HERE, LIKE I SAID we knows we Hebrews we trying to check see, whom is a Hebrew, or explain our bible history , in verse style,
. This is who you are and you can not duck this anyway you try, read it and wear it proudly upon your back for all to see, it has you written all over it, embrace your status , rep it well!!! 20 But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things.

21 I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth.

22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

24 Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning. If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father.

27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

28 And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming.

29 If ye know that he is righteous, ye know that every one that doeth righteousness is born of him.
A Child of Yahweh

Washington, DC

#83632 Dec 3, 2013
Kay 5 wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks,your posts are full of intelligence. You also really seem a brillant person,for real. That's my opinion.
. It was honestly placed upon your heart from above and has caused me to pause Spiritually , and Is extremely timely , because the adversary is always busy and I will always appreciate and cherish your gracious words, it has caused me to remember not to get caught up in the negativity and has affirmed my trust in Yahweh , lol; not that it was needed, just unbelievably timed, thank you again , who had you send those precious words!!! I will remember your words and timing as we continue the journey of our NDI-Gboo (Ancient People)!!! Stay strong and true to your gift and who you are!!!!

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#83633 Dec 3, 2013
A Child of Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>. It was honestly placed upon your heart from above and has caused me to pause Spiritually , and Is extremely timely , because the adversary is always busy and I will always appreciate and cherish your gracious words, it has caused me to remember not to get caught up in the negativity and has affirmed my trust in Yahweh , lol; not that it was needed, just unbelievably timed, thank you again , who had you send those precious words!!! I will remember your words and timing as we continue the journey of our NDI-Gboo (Ancient People)!!! Stay strong and true to your gift and who you are!!!!
Shalom!Exodus 4:22;And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD, Israel is my son, even my firstborn:1 Chronicles 22:10;He shall build an house for my name; and he shall be my son, and I will be his father; and I will establish the throne of his kingdom over Israel for ever.1 Chronicles 17:12;He shall build me a house, and I will establish his throne forever.1 Chronicles 17:13I will be his father, and he shall be my son: and I will not take my mercy away from him, as I took it from him that was before thee:Psalm 2:7;I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.Isaiah 35:4;Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you.Isaiah 43:1;But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine.Isaiah 43:2;When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.Isaiah 43:3;For I am the LORD thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee.

Level 8

Location hidden

#83634 Dec 3, 2013
Jeremiah 25:3;From the thirteenth year of Josiah the son of Amon king of Judah, even unto this day, that is the three and twentieth year, the word of the LORD hath come unto me, and I have spoken unto you, rising early and speaking; but ye have not hearkened.Jeremiah 25:4;And the LORD hath sent unto you all his servants the prophets, rising early and sending them; but ye have not hearkened, nor inclined your ear to hear.Jeremiah 25:5;They said, Turn ye again now every one from his evil way, and from the evil of your doings, and dwell in the land that the LORD hath given unto you and to your fathers for ever and ever:Jeremiah 25:6;And go not after other gods to serve them, and to worship them, and provoke me not to anger with the works of your hands; and I will do you no hurt. we knows that hurt would be to get ship to all nations in the form of slavery! it was told to Moses an told to us by the Prophets,Jeremiah 25:7;Yet ye have not hearkened unto me, saith the LORD; that ye might provoke me to anger with the works of your hands to your own hurt.you see we worshiped the "queen of Heaven" the true roots of the christian church!,Jeremiah 25:8;Therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts; Because ye have not heard my words,Jeremiah 25:9;Behold, I will send and take all the families of the north, saith the LORD, and Nebuchadrezzar the king of Babylon, my servant, and will bring them against this land, and against the inhabitants thereof, and against all these nations round about, and will utterly destroy them, and make them an astonishment, and an hissing, and perpetual desolations.you see them words? "perpetual desolations"aint no Hebrew gone stay there in the Land, they gone all go into africa, where there was NO war, were we could WHIP everybody, NOBODY in africa could deal with us, so we made Kingdoms an we thought we was safe, an we was for awhile, because the whites would get sick in the woods warm hot weather isn't good for they skin, they didn't have all the things they have now to protect they skin, by the TROPIC OF CANCER is where we was look it up , it took the Jews to intermingle with them Arabs to soften up an give hue to they skin then they came into africa looking for us! we had wars with them, we was push to deep in the forest of west africa the Japehet kids the Romans at the top the Arabs mixed with everything coming from the east,Jeremiah 25:10;Moreover I will take from them the voice of mirth, and the voice of gladness, the voice of the bridegroom, and the voice of the bride, the sound of the millstones, and the light of the candle.Jeremiah 25:11 ;And this whole land shall be a desolation, and an astonishment; and these nations shall serve the king of Babylon seventy years.That would mean all those went into africa would get the Curses an not see the Land NO MO, an those went to Babylon 11ke they told Jeremiah 25:12 would come back home,Jeremiah 25:12;And it shall come to pass, when seventy years are accomplished, that I will punish the king of Babylon, and that nation, saith the LORD, for their iniquity, and the land of the Chaldeans, and will make it perpetual desolations.you see Nebuchadrezzar the king of Babylon, was of that Ham AMORITE blood line, then in comes Japehet blood line the Armenians, an Ashkenaz, they all from the NORTH an they came to get Babylon an to Get those that ran to JUDAH, because Assyria was taken over By Babylon an ALL HEBREWS went into Judah,2 Chronicles 30:6;So the posts went with the letters from the king and his princes throughout all Israel and Judah, and according to the commandment of the king, saying, Ye children of Israel, turn again unto the LORD God of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, and he will return to the remnant of you, that are escaped out of the hand of the kings of Assyria

Level 8

Location hidden

#83635 Dec 3, 2013
This ways in Palestine in 430 BC we had been in the Land 100 years from Babylon an our Peoples that ran in africa was long gone, on the west coast an central Africa! we got on away from Egypt when Jeremiah told us them peoples was still on the way!,ok lets look at our peoples that return,we had Polluted Bread upon the Altar of Yah,ok look what was said to them Arabs an Jews because they had became one in the Land!Babylonian king Marduk-apal-iddina against Sennacherib,king of Assyria(705 to 681 B.C.)but the Arab troops were¶ taken prisoner by the Assyrians,and Sennacherib seems to have possessed considerable influence over the Arabs, as Herodotus (ii, 141)calls him"king of the Arabs and Assyrians"so the arabs was there with the 2Kings 17:24;And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath,and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel:and they possessed Samaria,and dwelt in the cities thereof. in Ezra days they was in the Land!OUR Land this was in 444BC Nehemiah 4:7;But it came to pass, that when Sanballat,and Tobiah,and the Arabians, and the Ammonites,and the Ashdodites,heard that the walls of Jerusalem were made up, and that the breaches began to be stopped, then they were very wroth,when Sanballat.heard that the walls . were made up,and .the breaches.stopped-The rapid progress of the fortifications, despite all their predictions to the contrary, goaded the Samaritans to frenzy. So they, dreading danger from the growing greatness of the Hebrew peoples,they couldnt stop us ok now lets look at the Prophet Malachi an what he had to say!Malachi 1:1;The burden of the word of the LORD to Israel by Malachi,Malachi 1:2;I have loved you, saith the LORD. Yet ye say, Wherein hast thou loved us? Was not Esau Jacob's brother? saith the LORD: yet I loved Jacob,ok we see that! ok check this,Malachi 1:3;And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness, that would mean them Beastly peoples was going to be part of EDOM, because we knows a No Dragons walking around taking peoples Heritage!its going to be them same Beastly peoples that got us,SNAKE-DRAGON, SYMBOL OF MARDUK, THE PATRON GOD OF BABYLON (Mardochaios)was the Babylonian name of a late-generation god from ancient Mesopotamia and patron deity of the city of Babylon, who, when Babylon became the political center of the Euphrates valley in the time of Hammurabi(18th century BCE)started to slowly rise to the position of the head of the Babylonian pantheon, the second millennium BCE.THE DRAGON WAS THEM AMORITES Malachi 1:4;Whereas Edom saith, We are impoverished, but we will return and build the desolate places;thus saith the LORD of hosts,They shall build, but I will throw down; and they shall call them, The border of wickedness, and, The people against whom the LORD hath indignation for ever.THEY CAME BACK THRU THE ASSYRIANS an BABYLON,all the peoples an tribes an Nations we ran off came Back with BABYLON,Malachi 1:5;And your eyes shall see, and ye shall say, The LORD will be magnified from the border of Israel.ok check this out being in Babylon we got CORRUPTED, an we came back trying to sacrifice blind animals,sick animals,Malachi 1:14;But cursed be the deceiver, which hath in his flock a male, and voweth, and sacrificeth unto the Lord a corrupt thing: for I am a great King, saith the LORD of hosts, and my name is dreadful among the heathen.THIS WAS TO THE PRIEST of our peoples!Malachi 2:2;If ye will not hear, and if ye will not lay it to heart,to give glory unto my name, saith the LORD of hosts, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings: yea, I have cursed them already, because ye do not lay it to heart.WE KNOWS THEM CURSES MEAN LEAVE LAND!they would go into Africa to!Malachi 2:3;Behold, I will corrupt your seed,and spread dung upon your faces,even the dung of your solemn feasts; and one shall take you away with it.,
A Child of Yahweh

Washington, DC

#83636 Dec 3, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted thee.
. 20 But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things.

Level 8

Location hidden

#83637 Dec 3, 2013
A Child of Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>. It was honestly placed upon your heart from above and has caused me to pause Spiritually , and Is extremely timely , because the adversary is always busy and I will always appreciate and cherish your gracious words, it has caused me to remember not to get caught up in the negativity and has affirmed my trust in Yahweh , lol; not that it was needed, just unbelievably timed, thank you again , who had you send those precious words!!! I will remember your words and timing as we continue the journey of our NDI-Gboo (Ancient People)!!! Stay strong and true to your gift and who you are!!!!
Deuteronomy 31:16 ;And the LORD said unto Moses, Behold, thou shalt sleep with thy fathers; and this people will rise up, and go a whoring after the gods of the strangers of the land, whither they go to be among them, and will forsake me, and break my covenant which I have made with them, SEE IT WAS TOLD we would break the covenant, ok if one break covenant what would happ-en look look an it tell us what to do MINUS A MESSIAH god son-whom is a demi-god, look look,Deuteronomy 31:17;Then my anger shall be kindled against them in that day, and I will forsake them, and I will hide my face from them, and they shall be devoured, and many evils and troubles shall befall them; so that they will say in that day, Are not these evils come upon us, because our God is not among us? ok look what was said,Deuteronomy 31:20;For when I shall have brought them into the land which I sware unto their fathers, that floweth with milk and honey; and they shall have eaten and filled themselves, and waxen fat; then will they turn unto other gods, and serve them, and provoke me, and break my covenant.ok it was known, what we would go thru, ok check this,Deuteronomy 32:36;For the LORD shall judge his people, and repent himself for his servants, when he seeth that their power is gone, and there is none shut up, or left. MEANING ALL HAD BEEN PULLED TO SLAVERY AN DONE CURSES,Deuteronomy 32:37;And he shall say, Where are their gods, their rock in whom they trusted, SEE SOME oF YA'LL trust in a son of a god!look let jez-us rise up an help you!! he didnt leave you no message bout the 400 year curses, look jez-us the fake god eating the scrifices that out peoples make to give to church,an the preacher drink they blood sweat an fears,Deuteronomy 32:38;Which did eat the fat of their sacrifices, and drank the wine of their drink offerings? let them rise up and help you, and be your protection, Deuteronomy 32:39;See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.

Level 8

Location hidden

#83638 Dec 3, 2013
Tabal;Georgian:was a Luwian speaking Neo-Hittite kingdom of South Central Anatolia. According to archaeologist the kingdom of Tabal first appeared after the collapse of the Hittite Empire.these are PURE ARMENIANS,that would be in our lands,as jews later,check this follow this lead!Chalybes-TUBAL-and Tubal/Tabal/Tibareni, are counted among the first ironsmith nations by classical authors. In Roman times, the Chaldaei -Chaldeans)Genesis 4:22;And Zillah, she also bore Tubalcain, an instructor of every artificer in brass and iron: and the sister of Tubalcain was Naamah.same famliy of Peoples Tubalcain worked in that Iron all his kids did, they the first to make YOKE that goes on NECK,an Hand Cuffs, for slaves to work in their mines,The Tibareni Georgian,Mushki=the Biblical Meshech.from the 12th to 9th centuries, located near the confluence of the Arsanias and the Euphrates ("Eastern Mushki"), and the other in the 8th to 7th centuries, located in Cappadocia and Cilicia ("Western Mushki").ALL JEWS FROM Armenia,that would in include the Khazars as they would call themselfs Later, how bout "Luwian language" gone be Yiddish Daddy! the Armeno-Phrygian migration language,HERE IS THEIR FACE READ THIS CLOSELY;the Hurrians and Kaskas, they invaded the Assyrian provinces of Alzi and Puruhuzzi in about 1160, but they were pushed back and , along with the Kaskas, by Tiglath-Pileser I in 1115 BC, who until 1110 advanced as far as Milid.you see THE JEWS AS THEY WOULD LATER BE CALLED HAD TAKEN ASSYRIA THRU, THE Mitanni, AN THE Armenians,WHOM WOULD LATER BE CALLED JEWS, THEY WAS OVER ASSYRIA A TIME OR 4,. "Ambaris of Tabal" was diplomatically married to an Assyrian princess, and received the province of Hilakku, but in 713 BC, Ambaris was deposed and Tabal became an Assyrian province with the ARMENIANS IN IT.In 713 BC, the ambitious Ambaris betrayed Sargon and entered an alliance with Rusa of Urartu and Mita of Phrygia . As a consequence, he lost his kingdom and his freedom. Bit-Purutaš was turned into the (short-lived) Assyrian province of Tabal and Ambaris, his family, presumably including his wife Ahat-abiša, and the nobles of his country were went to Assyria, these are your JEWS TO BE CALLED LATER! this when they first came into our land!,The case of Ahat-abiša's marriage to Ambaris is a rare occasion where a diplomatic marriage is referred to in the Assyrian royal inscriptions.THEY HATE THAT!the Armenian Jews was up in Assyria,Another instance is mentioned in an oracle query of Esarhaddon (680-669 BC) which shows that this Assyrian king made a treaty combined with a royal marriage match with , king of the Scythians THE JEWS Balassus ,Sargon's daughter Ahat-abiša was sent to live in her husband's Anatolian mountain realm, Royal marriage alliances ,f the Tibareni, Macrones, Mossynoeci and Mardae, "Colchians",All these tribes formed the 19th satrapy of the Achaemenid empire, extending along the southeast of the Euxine, or the Black Sea, and bounded on the south by the lofty chain of the Armenian mountains.
Strabo locates the Moschoi in two places. The first location is somewhere in modern Abkhazia (Georgia) on the eastern shore of the Black Sea, in agreement with Stephan of Byzantium quoting Hellanicus. The second location Moschice (Moschikê)– in which was a temple of Leucothea, once famous for its wealth, but plundered by Pharnaces and Mithridates – was divided between the Colchians, Armenians, and Iberians (cf. Mela, III. 5.4; Pliny VI.4.). These latter Moschoi were obviously the Georgian Meskhi or Mesx

Level 8

Location hidden

#83639 Dec 3, 2013
jews ran the whole Achaemenid empire,
A Child of Yahweh

United States

#83640 Dec 3, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>
.. This is who you are and you can not duck this anyway you try, read it and wear it proudly upon your back for all to see, it has you written all over it, embrace your status , rep it well!!! 20 But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things.

truth is the light

Burlington, NJ

#83641 Dec 3, 2013
blacks are definitely the original hebrew, they changed that just like they changed brown bread to white, brown flower to white,brown rice to white wooly hair to straight, black lady of liberity to a white lady of liberity, research it, black Jesus to white shall i go on crazy isn't it, in a few years Michael Jackson will have been white.
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#83642 Dec 3, 2013
A Child of Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>. One of the best books I have had the pleasure of reading was a Man of Steel and Velvet, but that is beyond your comprehension , the Bible clearly states that Yahweh said ; that if his people that are called by his name, will humble themselves; you evidently can't reconize someone being humble which shows your disobedience to his demand, unwise person that is not to bright , you see you show your arrogance and lack of intelligence because you can not show a time line because the only ones that had the official time lines were the Essenes you person that thinks you are so smart??? They had over 800 jars on our Ancient history , oh truly unsmart one. Why do you spend time trying to prove yourself and allow the white man to tell you who you are. You can not know and find the real truths , because you don't know who you are and where it began and are not able to stake our position from the Ancient days , which is what our brothers and sisters are really searching for but instead they become Members of the Nation of Islam because of a lack of leaders like yourselves. If We teach them the truth about who we really are at a young age,they will grow with the knowledge of our Ancient people and regain favor with Yahweh, but you imposters are a hindrance and don't even know , willing unknowing pawns in the white man's scheme to keep the masses from the truth, be silent; you have done enough damage, trying to speak on things you do not fully comprehend, pretenders!!!!
The most highs name isnt Yahweh.

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#83643 Dec 3, 2013
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
TRUTH HITMAN wrote:
<quoted text> I hate myself how is that? where are you getting that from?
just because I called this guy glimmer how most likely is not a hamite nor AA I think he is Jeff or the guy who plays the character called jeff, barry
now for you what difference does it make hamite is not a negative term son neither is edom nor japhet
Why dont you respond to the info that I posted on you recently looms comment about that.
Here just for you I posted info regarding the migration of hebrews into Africa the history is RECORDED info looms
These are hebrews looms AA are hebrew so are you
WEST AFRICAN HEBREW MIGRATION From East to West
In 1853 the German scholar and explorer Heinrich Barth visited Timbuktu on behalf of the British government. During his stay he consulted a copy of the Tarikh al-Sudan and the The Tarikh al-fattash in his investigation of the history of the Songhay Hebrew empire.
The Tarikh al-Sudan and The Tarikh al-fattash are West African chronicles written in Arabic in the second half of the 17th century. It provides an account of the Hebrew Kingdom called Songhay from the reign of Za el Yemeni the First ruler 300 A.D to Sonni Ali (ruled 1464-1492 A.D) up to the down fall to the Arabs in 1599 with a few references to events in the following century.
The Tarikh al-Sudan (also Tarikh es-Sudan - the "History of the Sudan")Original UNTRANSLATED Version
http://ia600302.us.archive.org/28/items/tarik...
The Tarikh al-Sudan (also Tarikh es-Sudan - the "History of the Sudan")Translation by Hunwick
http://books.google.ca/books...
HEBREW RECORDS CAN STILL BE FOUND IN THE KATI ANDALUSI LIBRARY
http://www.tombouctoumanuscripts.org/librarie...
Records of the Jewish history of Mali can still be found in the Kati Andalusi library.
Ismael Diadie Haidara, a historian from Timbuktu, possesses old Arabic and Hebrew texts among the city's historical records. He has also researched his own past and discovered that he is descended from the Moroccan Jewish traders of the Abana family. As he interviewed elders in the villages of his relatives, he has discovered that knowledge of the family's Jewish identity has been preserved, in secret, out of fear of persecution.
This guy Ismael Diadie Haidara is a HEBREW born in WEST AFRICA from a hebrew family named Abana
sorry looms this disproves every thing that you SAY
white scholars know this black scholars are now finding out this info. Some black historians do not even know this info exsists.
I even have quotes from native african husa mende people who claim that they sold HEBREWS into slavery

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#83644 Dec 3, 2013
Proof of Jewish Dna in Malay Slaves

African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#83645 Dec 3, 2013
truth is the light wrote:
blacks are definitely the original hebrew, they changed that just like they changed brown bread to white, brown flower to white,brown rice to white wooly hair to straight, black lady of liberity to a white lady of liberity, research it, black Jesus to white shall i go on crazy isn't it, in a few years Michael Jackson will have been white.
LOL you a dummy! Hebrews were Eurasian Caucasians and still are!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#83646 Dec 3, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
Proof of Jewish Dna in Malay Slaves
Watch Glimmer have a major meltdown LOL
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#83647 Dec 3, 2013
Kay 5 wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks,your posts are full of intelligence. You also really seem a brillant person,for real. That's my opinion.
What you smoking? Can I have some?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 5 min Sicklecell Supporter 54
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min The Donald_ 1,394,388
More Freddie Gray Justice 7 min TheOriginalDoby 6
How can we protect white women from evil white ... 8 min wwateuswn 195
African/Asian Muslims Target White 10 min Al Awaki 25
HELLO: Why do you believe in idol picture of J... 15 min Redefined 189
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 18 min Anonymous 32,516
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 31 min Anonymous 46,231
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 1 hr Marcus Washington 1,279
Three Iraqi/Sudanese children abused and pissed... 2 hr Marcus Washington 75
More from around the web