Hebrew Israelite
A Child of Yahweh

Alexandria, VA

#83609 Dec 3, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>you aint ready yet, you pushing jewish info
. Lol, all you know is the street, I tried to be polite but you were disrespectful so here goes , we areat two different levels, we are both black men, the difference is my gift that people are taught to do is to look out among you and find ; and the people actually voted on verbatim while I was attempting to let my light shine is my representation of our Ancient People from historical times , your representation has been the worst of our people that got us into trouble with Yahweh and humanity period, I have represented for the people and to the people, can you say the same ??? Your rep is what has been spoken against since the beginning of all times, yet I realize we are taught that all have sinned! Try and shut the noise down., you are just a wannabe brother shouting about things you cannot begin to understand and your flow and volume has always been to high, are you feeling me now, my brother?????
7New Earth7

South Africa

#83610 Dec 3, 2013
I think ill only be watching out to read what puncho and phaed says....... glimmer.
Kay 5

UK

#83611 Dec 3, 2013
A Child of Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>. I am a real brother thT has searched for the truth and studied all my life, I interact and meet real brothers from Africa and we bypass that dumb divided crap that people want to use to keep us from sharing and learning true history. I have learned so much about Africa that I am truly humbled by it and as a man I know how important it is to set the example for the world to see. I Am learning real history from my Igbo brothers and do not have time for fake brothers and sisters with deep seeded personal issues, I honored to learn real Hebrew and to continue learning about Our Ancient Ancestors! I have had really heavy things happen on a Spiritual level and as the Igbo Brother told me he was trying not to digress ! I fully understand and where I come from, I was raised and thought had to be a man and we did not play with fake brothers period. This is not a game and I will not waist valuable time with imposters whether they are male or female. Thank you for recognizing the obvious, I am learning from my African brothers and it is a blessing! My Igbo brothers are real serious and have a wealth of knowledge. They don't even bother with this mindset that I see here, thanks again and what I share is real, the NRI Kingdom and the Essenes set the standard, I did not get that from the Igbo brothers but it has been part oft growth!! That is how Satan works, a Real Man comes along and drops a wealth of knowledge and the only way fake brothers and sisters can discredit him is to imply he is a women, only weak minded and fake brothers play that childish game. Real live brothers know it could cost you more than you bargained for and you wonder why the Essenes separated themselves , the brothers in the hood know me very well and that is a game no one has ever tried or play???
Good and you are welcome! I am from the country too. You have a scholarly thinking and you're versatile.
A Child of Yahweh

Alexandria, VA

#83612 Dec 3, 2013
Kay 5 wrote:
<quoted text>Good and you are welcome! I am from the country too. You have a scholarly thinking and you're versatile.
. You have humbled me in my Spirit with those gracious words of kindness , that have touched my heart , that have been given to you and stretches across eons of time from Africa through our Ancient Ancestors by way of you, to reach a lowly servant and I am eternally grateful for your humble Spirit!

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#83613 Dec 3, 2013
A Child of Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>. Lol, all you know is the street, I tried to be polite but you were disrespectful so here goes , we areat two different levels, we are both black men, the difference is my gift that people are taught to do is to look out among you and find ; and the people actually voted on verbatim while I was attempting to let my light shine is my representation of our Ancient People from historical times , your representation has been the worst of our people that got us into trouble with Yahweh and humanity period, I have represented for the people and to the people, can you say the same ??? Your rep is what has been spoken against since the beginning of all times, yet I realize we are taught that all have sinned! Try and shut the noise down., you are just a wannabe brother shouting about things you cannot begin to understand and your flow and volume has always been to high, are you feeling me now, my brother?????
its a few Hebrews on here nobody backing that Jewish mess your trying to push,i you aint teacing nobody nothing, we been throwing rocks at yo message, you can congatulae yo way into thinking you know something, I keep telling you you came in wrong,im not in hormany with you, be4 nice if you didnt post that jewish stuff,

Level 8

Location hidden

#83614 Dec 3, 2013
A Child of Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>. Lol, all you know is the street, I tried to be polite but you were disrespectful so here goes , we areat two different levels, we are both black men, the difference is my gift that people are taught to do is to look out among you and find ; and the people actually voted on verbatim while I was attempting to let my light shine is my representation of our Ancient People from historical times , your representation has been the worst of our people that got us into trouble with Yahweh and humanity period, I have represented for the people and to the people, can you say the same ??? Your rep is what has been spoken against since the beginning of all times, yet I realize we are taught that all have sinned! Try and shut the noise down., you are just a wannabe brother shouting about things you cannot begin to understand and your flow and volume has always been to high, are you feeling me now, my brother?????
yo message is garbage!!! we got records of in these post on whats what, yo message dont fit our years of studding on here, we have covered all that , your trying to make us jewish, we aint going, I SAID nobody is Co signing nothing you say, if i have to tell you then its no good, you aint fixing to change this page into jewish page, im telling, you we had yo kind before,

Level 8

Location hidden

#83615 Dec 3, 2013
A Child of Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>. You have humbled me in my Spirit with those gracious words of kindness , that have touched my heart , that have been given to you and stretches across eons of time from Africa through our Ancient Ancestors by way of you, to reach a lowly servant and I am eternally grateful for your humble Spirit!
use hebrew on here not in harmony with you we gave you one round you ducked,now your back at it,see we not gone see you way, we gave you a chance to see what you was about, your jewish,i see this they see this, you knows this you keep telling us,

Level 8

Location hidden

#83616 Dec 3, 2013
Ezekiel 36:5. therefore thus saith the Lord GOD: Surely in the fire of My jealousy have I spoken against the residue of the nations, and against all Edom, that have appointed My land unto themselves for a possession with the joy of all their heart, with disdain of soul, to cast it out for a prey;ok British Mandate ended in 1948, the Arabs immediately seized the Old City of Jerusalem.they been there since EDOM was EDOM ok we gone go back to the forces that killed Assyria would be the same as the peoples ran us off our land check this" the Chaldeans, Suteans, Arameans and Arabs. After a bitter struggle Babylon was sacked and its allies vanquished, Shamash-shum-ukim being killed in the process. Elam was destroyed, and the Chaldeans, "Arabs", Arameans and Suteans were violently subjugated. An Assyrian governor named Kandalanu was placed on the throne. Upon Ashurbanipal's death in 627 BC, his son Ashur-etil-ilani became ruler of Babylon and Assyria.ok them same forces would kill Assyria in 610BC,the Chaldeans, "Arabs", Arameans scythians, ok they hook up would lighten up the Arabs, see its only been two groups, EDOM lived where the arabs is the Chaldean an Armeanians we knows all about them! they from the NORTH of us! they was called by Jeremiah to get us! Edom mixed with them! check this !Jeremiah 25:15;For thus saith the LORD God of Israel unto me; Take the wine cup of this fury at my hand, and cause all the nations, to whom I send thee, to drink it.ok this the SECOND time group get to drank out that CUP! because in the Begening the Proheht Jeremiah was sent to the North Peoples an he was scared of them! lets look at it!Jeremiah 1:7;But the LORD said unto me, Say not, I am a child: for thou shalt go to all that I shall send thee, and whatsoever I command thee thou shalt speak;Jeremiah 1:8;Be not afraid of their faces: for I am with thee to deliver thee, saith the LORD.THEY WAS WHITE UGLY Tazaraat peoples !Jeremiah 1:13;And the word of the LORD came unto me the second time, saying, What seest thou? And I said, I see a seething pot; and the face thereof is toward the north.Jeremiah 1:14;Then the LORD said unto me, Out of the north an evil shall break forth upon all the inhabitants of the land.Jeremiah 1:15;For, lo, I will call all the families of the kingdoms of the north, saith the LORD; and they shall come, and they shall set every one his throne at the entering of the gates of Jerusalem, and against all the walls thereof round about, and against all the cities of Judah.OK we knows Gog came from the North that was in 627BC thats 39 years befoe they roll up in 588BC, ok let go back to whom drank ed out that cup! north got a POT FULL!Jeremiah 25:15;For thus said the LORD God of Israel to me; Take the wine cup of this fury at my hand, and cause all the nations, to whom I send you, to drink it.Jeremiah 25:16;And they shall drink, and be moved, and be mad, because of the sword that I will send among them.that mean they gone be crazy an want to fight all the time! them EDOM Arabs mad right now! an they been on the move! ok check this Jeremiah 25:17;Then took I the cup at the LORD'S hand, and made all the nations to drink, unto whom the LORD had sent me:Jeremiah 25:20 And all the mingled people, and all the kings of the land of Uz, and all the kings of the land of the Philistines, and Ashkelon, and Azzah, and Ekron, and the remnant of Ashdod,Jeremiah 25:21;Edom, and Moab, and the children of Ammon,THEY BECAME ONE!!Jeremiah 25:23;Dedan, and Tema, and Buz, and all that are in the utmost corners,that covered the whole Arabs Heart Land EDOM,Jeremiah 25:24;And all the kings of Arabia, and all the kings of the mingled people that dwell in the desert,SEE all the MINGLED PEOPLES is them Arabs they mixed with Elam Scythians Amorites, thru Canaan, they they have Mingled up with the east Africans! they have all ways lived amongst us! which made them our brother! an they mixed right to this day with them jew in our land! YES EDOM is the ARABS!
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#83617 Dec 3, 2013
A Child of Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>. You have humbled me in my Spirit with those gracious words of kindness , that have touched my heart , that have been given to you and stretches across eons of time from Africa through our Ancient Ancestors by way of you, to reach a lowly servant and I am eternally grateful for your humble Spirit!
Get that hallmark talk otuta here, lol. "touched my heart"?

Lmhao.

You keep avoiding direct specific questions

Level 8

Location hidden

#83618 Dec 3, 2013
A Child of Yahweh wrote:
class is OPEN NOW!! cause you aint been talking bout nothing you got to take back set, if your a real Hebrew, no Hebrew comes in here like that but the OCCULT, an you fit right in,I aint got time to check all the things peoples post! if it aint us, im gone tell you, im a Hebrew Israelite VANGUARD, i know our Hebrew history, you cant tell me or us nothing, if it dont fit in history an bible time line, WE, "I" knows the cut off date, for Hebrew, ALL THATS after 332 IS RECORDED HISTORY NOT BLOTTED OUT!, SEE THE HEBREWS WENT INTO AFRICA, HISTORY was blotted out, your talking about a peoples with a continues history,THATS NOT BLOTTED OUT!! SEE? you have to ask, you dont know nothing, our put something out an as IS THIS US, see you dont know us, you dont know nothing about Ashkenazim or sepharvaim,yo whole post been showing this, we dealing with peoples thats in bibLE, they still here today, see? WHEN i say not true to yo post thats that on that!!, I MITE EXPLAIN LATER! THATS DEALING WITH YOU

Level 8

Location hidden

#83619 Dec 3, 2013
A Child of Yahweh wrote:
Numbers 23:19;God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?,Deuteronomy 24:16;The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin.2 Kings 14:6;But the children of the murderers he slew not: according unto that which is written in the book of the law of Moses, wherein the LORD commanded, saying, The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, nor the children be put to death for the fathers; but every man shall be put to death for his own sin.2 Chronicles 25:4;But he slew not their children, but did as it is written in the law in the book of Moses, where the LORD commanded, saying, The fathers shall not die for the children, neither shall the children die for the fathers, but every man shall die for his own sin.Ezekiel 14:14;Though these three men, Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, they should deliver but their own souls by their righteousness, saith the Lord GOD.Ezekiel 18:20;The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Level 8

Location hidden

#83620 Dec 3, 2013
look 2 Chronicles 20:9;If, when evil cometh upon us, as the sword, judgment, or pestilence, or famine, we stand before this house, and in thy presence,(for thy name is in this house,) and cry unto thee in our affliction, then thou wilt hear and help.YOU SEE THEM WORDS, ok look,Jeremiah 52:12;Now in the fifth month, in the tenth day of the month, which was the nineteenth year of Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon, came Nebuzaradan, captain of the guard, which served the king of Babylon, into Jerusalem,Jeremiah 52:13;And burned the house of the LORD, and the king's house; and all the houses of Jerusalem, and all the houses of the great men, burned he with fire: we wouldn't NEVER WANT TO COME BACK seeing the Temple GO UP! WATCH THIS, Jeremiah 43:2;Then spake Azariah the son of Hoshaiah, and Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the proud men, saying unto Jeremiah, Thou speakest falsely: the LORD our God hath not sent thee to say, Go not into Egypt to sojourn there:Jeremiah 43:3;But Baruch the son of Neriah sets you on against us, for to deliver us into the hand of the Chaldeans, that they might put us to death, and carry us away captives into Babylon.YOU see them words? we wouldnt want to stay Knowing the Burned Temple down, that alone would make us Flee, an thats what was Happening the CREATOR want ed us up off HIS land an we had Curse to do an being next to africa, it was just right! Perfect!! I show everybody where we could have got take to ARABIA by Ismael the Hebrew, but the thing is we seen Temple get Destroyed we wasnt trying to stay in our Lands, one mo time look,2 Chronicles 20:9;If, when evil cometh upon us, as the sword, judgment, or pestilence, or famine, we stand before this house, and in thy presence,(for thy name is in this house,) and cry unto thee in our affliction, then thou wilt hear and help, OK WE WOULD SEE WE COULDN'T GET NO HELP WITH TEMPLE GONE so we would run into Africa LIKE NEVER BEFORE! an we would high tail it Pass Egypt because we knew trouble was on the way! THESE DEVILS BEEN PLAYING WITH US they knows we the true Hebrews
A Child of Yahweh

Alexandria, VA

#83621 Dec 3, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>yo message is garbage!!! we got records of in these post on whats what, yo message dont fit our years of studding on here, we have covered all that , your trying to make us jewish, we aint going, I SAID nobody is Co signing nothing you say, if i have to tell you then its no good, you aint fixing to change this page into jewish page, im telling, you we had yo kind before,
. This20 But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things.

21 I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth.

22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

24 Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning. If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father.

25 And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life.

26 These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you.

27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

28 And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming.

29 If ye know that he is righteous, ye know that every one that doeth righteousness is born of him.

A Child of Yahweh

Alexandria, VA

#83622 Dec 3, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>use hebrew on here not in harmony with you we gave you one round you ducked,now your back at it,see we not gone see you way, we gave you a chance to see what you was about, your jewish,i see this they see this, you knows this you keep telling us,
. This is who you are and you can not duck this anyway you try, read it and wear it proudly upon your back for all to see, it has you written all over it, embrace your status , rep it well!!! 20 But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things.

21 I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth.

22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

24 Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning. If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father.

25 And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life.

26 These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you.

27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

28 And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming.

29 If ye know that he is righteous, ye know that every one that doeth righteousness is born of him.
A Child of Yahweh

Alexandria, VA

#83623 Dec 3, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
Get that hallmark talk otuta here, lol. "touched my heart"?
Lmhao.
You keep avoiding direct specific questions
. You have the right name, add slaveminded to the white man and I do not know who I am and want to be!

Level 8

Location hidden

#83624 Dec 3, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
Lol! I can see this isn't a place where people learn. Its a place people fight! Only few will understand deeply.
Anyways I'm seeing too much info!
Ben I can see this isn't about trying to convince you. You just neglect some biblical verses like Judah didn't go to Egypt and stuff like that! So I think I'm gon giv u space to breathe, bcos no matter the info I put up u Aint gon change yo mind!
Lol!
But I'm seeing lots of info now!
why debate a lie, when i just showed you truth, i aint got time fo that mess,you cant change what happen, an i wont agree with no lie,
Kay 5

UK

#83625 Dec 3, 2013
A Child of Yahweh wrote:
Thanks,your posts are full of intelligence. You also really seem a brillant person,for real. That's my opinion.

Level 8

Location hidden

#83626 Dec 3, 2013
A Child of Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>. You have the right name, add slaveminded to the white man and I do not know who I am and want to be!
stop throwing stones!! you been doing that the whole time,them other post back there seem like you was a woman,ok if so we aint mad, we got a STRONGE sis, that nobody told you she was a female!! see thats was a give away, now your trying to come back an REASSERT yo self because if we discovered that lie, you think it make all you say no good, well what you say is no good weather you was male or female, see, you got to lay some bible History down, an match it with jewish history, see we pass is we hebrews, we trying to see whom is not a HEBREW1 YOU GOT THAT? SO TALKING ABOUT ANYTHING BUT THAT IS GONE BRING YOU TROUBLE ROUND HERE, LIKE I SAID we knows we Hebrews we trying to check see, whom is a Hebrew, or explain our bible history , in verse style,

Level 8

Location hidden

#83627 Dec 3, 2013
OK peoples im fixing to do this one on Assyria an our stay there, an how it was told us to come home,which showed our release from that place! its here before it Happen an we stay there so short a time!OK,the Prophet Isaiah was in safe Land Judah looking at Israel telling them what was gone happen before it did we gone pick up at!Isaiah 10 it came about in 730BC 8 years before some of our peoples get kidnap from the northern kingdom,Prophet Isaiah called them,Isaiah 10:1;Woe unto them that decree unrighteous decrees,and that write grievousness which they have prescribed;them gone be them our peoples in Samara with that Jeroboam mess he brung from Egypt ,Isaiah 10:2;To turn aside the needy from judgment, and to take away the right from the poor of my people,that widows may be their prey, and that they may rob the fatherless!them gone be some Egyptian land grab mess the king was putting down,ok king Pekah 740-732 rule 20 years he was on throne he had his hand in everything wicked,ok Hoshea 732-712 he ruled 9 years, he was the main one to make us fall an Assyria came in 722BC so lets check it out,Isaiah 10:3 And what will ye do in the day of visitation, and in the desolation which shall come from far? to whom will ye flee for help? and where will ye leave your glory?Isaiah 10:4;Without me they shall bow down under the prisoners,and they shall fall under the slain. For all this his anger is not turned away, but his hand is stretched out still.ok check this its a call for Assyria to do us to break us up in the northern kingdom,Isaiah 10:5;O Assyrian, the rod of mine anger, and the staff in their hand is mine indignation.SEE IT? ok this was 8 years before we got beat down, ok check this Isaiah 10:6;I will send him against an hypocritical nation, and against the people of my wrath will I give him a charge,to take the spoil, and to take the prey,and to tread them down like the mire of the streets.SEE they was Hypocritical the northern kingdom was its kings they broke away from the law, the had Egypt laws floating around the religious system,ok look what it said bout Assyria hey was out to gain some land,Isaiah 10:8;For he saith, Are not my princes altogether kings? want to move they boys up the princes, take some new land make them kings of it! we was kicking it with them they turned on us! the northren kingdom, Isaiah 10:9;Is not Calno as Carchemish? is not Hamath as Arpad? is not Samaria as Damascus?Isaiah 10:10;As my hand hath found the kingdoms of the idols,and whose graven images did excel them of Jerusalem and of Samaria;see they the Assyrians wanted to put they system of worship on us which was a Babylonian system being Assyria Asshur was a son of nimrod,Isaiah 10:11;Shall I not, as I have done unto Samaria and her idols, so do to Jerusalem and her idols? see they in Samara was doing a religion we wasn't suppose to be doing,Isaiah 10:12;Wherefore it shall come to pass, that when the Lord hath performed his whole work upon mount Zion and on Jerusalem,I will punish the fruit of the stout heart of the king of Assyria,and the glory of his high looks,see after they beat us down it was gone be Assyria turn, an we Knows Babylon the Chaldean scythian army beat a hole in Assyria in 612BC, an around 697 when they started having problems they turn to us an Egypt for help which produced the Saite period of Egypt which would last to 525BC,ok check this THIS WHAT GOT ASSYRIA BEAT DOWN THIS VERSE!For he saith,By the strength of my hand I have done it,and by my wisdom;for I am prudent: and I have removed the bounds of the people, and have robbed their treasures,and I have put down the inhabitants like a valiant man:Isaiah 10:13;For he saith, By the strength of my hand I have done it,and by my wisdom; for I am prudent: and I have removed the bounds of the people, and have robbed their treasures, and I have put down the inhabitants like a valiant man:You see that just like Babylon they boasted bout what they did to us! same as this place Part 1
Kay 5

UK

#83628 Dec 3, 2013
A Child of Yahweh wrote:
Thanks for your gracious and kind words too. It also humbled me in my spirit.*smiles*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
is africa better than europe? (Apr '13) 6 min Kintu Ankoma 30
Whites very concerned not to lose control over ... 17 min Trench 19
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 18 min Bluestater 1,236,515
Poll Somalis are butt ugly (Feb '10) 35 min d_b UruEuWauWauPhagg 131
Why Aren't Caribbean Blacks Considered "African... (Sep '12) 36 min Cigar Face21 61
Will all white languages be banned to weaken wh... 42 min Trench 8
Why do black people have white hands?? (May '10) 45 min jahcinto 8
White men are better lovers? 1 hr dbcoonass 154
The White Man Is The Devil.........Really! 2 hr Black Power 85
All women prefer white men 3 hr Janis 4,894
Sweden is the model country for whites 3 hr selina london 57
Wake up! "AFRICAN AMERICANS" are not AFRICAN. (Feb '11) 4 hr African AE 1,109
More from around the web