Since: May 11

United States

#83545 Dec 2, 2013
Angelo Solomin, Benjamin Bey

Level 2

United States

#83546 Dec 2, 2013
Oni Priest. True Center of Earth Google.

Level 2

United States

#83547 Dec 2, 2013
UFO Hovers Over a Mosque in Israel! Was that Yashua thief in the night? Everyone seeing him descend from the clouds? OR Strong Deception Blue Beam Project? One thing for sure almost everyone seened it or heard about it

Level 2

United States

#83548 Dec 2, 2013
Albino Epidemic throughout India and Pakistan history.

Whiteman or Aryan origins in Central Asia.

Put it together

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#83549 Dec 2, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>LOL Ethiopians are pitch black Africans related to West Africans more than anyone else! The REAL Jews are in Israel their rightful home whether you like it or not! LONG LIVE ISRAEL!
Yes, that is right!! World knows Ethiopian Jews numbered over 150,000 in Israel, airlifted by the Israel community itself. Israel recognized Ethiopian Jews much more than any other people in Africa. What the fuck is your jealousy on that fact!

Cape Malay's are unknown slaves numbered about 200,000 in the Cape Town, most ugly and born jealous. Believe me, what ever they want more people from Africa, they never think of the Mongol rooted flat faced wasted slaves. West Africans have a relative closeness to the region. You have nothing to do about Hebrews as you are not originally from Adam. Day dreaming slave Cape Malay!!!
7New Earth7

Europe

#83550 Dec 2, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
Albino Epidemic throughout India and Pakistan history.
Whiteman or Aryan origins in Central Asia.
Put it together
White people invaded India...... Top Indians were know as ARYANS ie orissas before those whites arrived! The whites changed the caste system, and dur to pronounciation, started the term ARYANS! It ws orissa, India has a clear history originating from odisah/orissa, and how they say all the orissas around the world was spread due to original Indians not copy cat whites who stole the tradition!
7New Earth7

Europe

#83551 Dec 2, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
UFO Hovers Over a Mosque in Israel! Was that Yashua thief in the night? Everyone seeing him descend from the clouds? OR Strong Deception Blue Beam Project? One thing for sure almost everyone seened it or heard about it
Strong deception blue beam project. Like I said angels don't appear in physical form.

This isn't an argument, I'm not tryinh to make u feel stupid, just making things clearer!
7New Earth7

Europe

#83552 Dec 2, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
Angelo Solomin, Benjamin Bey
Freemasonry did not originate from fake jews, it is well documented in ancient Egyptian texts!
7New Earth7

Europe

#83553 Dec 2, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
Oni Priest. True Center of Earth Google.
Thanks for the understanding! This is what I have been hammering all along on this thread! Onissa is orissa! I have said it always!!!!!!

The kingdom of judah capitals are known as orissa/onissa worldwide! Heredotus said something like that but I'm sure he didn't know the full pix!
7New Earth7

Europe

#83554 Dec 2, 2013
What they use for the UFO deception are silencers, ie rotor silencers and funny shaped vehicles/helicopters and funny lights!

Go check out why they go to strange places to setup their UFO base! Why? Because they stay there and design their second holllywood!
7New Earth7

Europe

#83555 Dec 2, 2013
The case of India's invasion was a case similar to what happened around the globe, wherw many black statues were changed to white!

And blacks turned to slaves, ie the caste hierarchy reversed!

Level 2

United States

#83556 Dec 3, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
What they use for the UFO deception are silencers, ie rotor silencers and funny shaped vehicles/helicopters and funny lights!
Go check out why they go to strange places to setup their UFO base! Why? Because they stay there and design their second holllywood!
I seen that tech in japan tech expo

Level 2

United States

#83557 Dec 3, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Freemasonry did not originate from fake jews, it is well documented in ancient Egyptian texts!
these are not Jews
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#83558 Dec 3, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Slave!!! Why are you always inconsistent in your position?? Are you always drunk? I remember you were insulting Egyptian as UN-civilized until some Europeans come. Now you are again trying to fix rank among Africans that you hate them all together.
African Americans are Africans in origin, and it is very fair and logical if they are proud of other Africans achievement. Donkey serving bitch Cape Malay slave! Why can't you try to live freely? People often need freedom more than anything. What ever long you were severely fucked, as human you must need freedom.
I am not saying that you hate European or love AAs, I am just saying you love your own identity and be free of any white influence. Your identity as per your post on March 1, 2013 was this:
Mar 1, 2013 #52990
Page 2443
<quoted text>
Old idiot flabbybutt Ethiopian having a serious meltdown
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#83559 Dec 3, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
Pity the UFO didnt bomb the Mosque!
Lil Foshizzle

Cleveland, MS

#83560 Dec 3, 2013
Man I aint wit all dat, ya feel me. I'm just being one hunnid my nizzle. That's right 100% real, ya heard. Y'all be on some dumb bowel movement fa realz yo. You can gone wit all dat cause I aint checking.

Level 6

Location hidden

#83561 Dec 3, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Old idiot flabbybutt Ethiopian having a serious meltdown
I see you, the Cape Malay are most hated and alone in south Africa today. Black Zulus have got strong reason in that you are number one self identity denial and whites already know you are most ugly and inferior. It is more than likely whites respect the more challenging and self respecting Zulus and forget the Cape Malay. You are always slave!

Level 6

Location hidden

#83562 Dec 3, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text> The REAL Jews are in Israel their rightful home whether you like it or not! LONG LIVE ISRAEL!
Born Jealous slave, do you know over 150,000 Ethiopian Jews live in Israel?? Do you know this??

Israel Welcomes Ethiopian Jews

Since 1948, the Jewish Agency, responsible for immigration, has helped more than 90,000 Ethiopians immigrate to Israel. Keren Hayesold has raised much of the funds.

"One of the basic missions of the State of Israel is to gather the exiles, the Jewish exiles here in Israel," said Yohanna Arbib Perugia, chairman of the World Board of Trustees of Keren Hayesod.

http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/insideisrael/2013/...

I think, Cape Malay slaves should return to Indonesia!! I am christian Zionist!!!
7New Earth7

Europe

#83563 Dec 3, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>these are not Jews
Fake Jews or no fake jews, freemasonry didn't originate in Europe nor whitey!
7New Earth7

Europe

#83564 Dec 3, 2013
Isn't it the ancient skilled men who designed the pyramids? Wtf?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 10 min Curious Me 47,934
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min OzRitz 1,420,899
Chris Brown in 11 hour standoff 18 min Imgreat 12
Losing my virginity to a white guy 35 min UruEuWauWau 44
153 Years and Still Nothing??? 52 min Dnell 80
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 56 min Quirky 420
African American are scary animals who steriliz... 1 hr Drilling for the ... 5
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 1 hr MICHA 130
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 3 hr Oh No You Di-nt 317
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 3 hr Moses 621