Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one INSANE in the brain crakernazi.
Now here you go calling WHITE BOYS
DOING STUDIES ON WHITE PEOPLE" AFRONAZI???" You really are F'D UP IN THE HEAD...EURONAZI
. Lo, I was not kidding , real live spawns of satan in the flesh in our midst!!!
7New Earth7

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Ben YISRAEL wrote:
The influence of an oft-hidden world power, the Parthian Empire....... Parthia is ranked as the 10th largest and most powerful of the ancient empires Rome and Parthia battled each other for dominance in a series of conflicts known as the Roman-Parthian Wars. These conflicts ran from 66 B.C. to 217 A.D - a span of 281 years! For a period of time Parthia's power so rivaled that of Rome's that it was the one empire that Rome actually FEARED! THEY WAS A NATION OF JEWS,The customary reference to the Parthians is that of the Parthian Empire. However, empire in this case is a misnomer. To be precise, it is a monarchy. The Arsacid Dynasty unites and rules all the feudal principalities and kingdoms of the Parthians' territories,THESE WAS JEWS an they the reason war in Palestine with the Romans Happen!The Parthians, just a few decades (c. 53 B.C.) before the birth of Christ, so soundly defeated the Romans that they suffered one of their worst defeats in history. At the battle of Carrhae HALF of Rome's 40,000 man army perished, a quarter fled, and 10,000 Roman troops were captured! They also killed Crassus who, at the time of the battle, governed the Roman Republic with Julius Caesar and Pompey. Parthia also attacked Rome's territory in 40 B.C. Their tactics were so successfull that they conquered almost the entire eastern Mediterranean area known as the Levant (composed of Palestine, Syria, Jordan and other areas) except for the city of Tyre.According to the Jewish historian Josephus, the empire was so powerful that they forced Herod the Great (made King of Judea by the Roman Senate in 40 B.C.) to flee for his very life: THESE GONE BE ASHKENAZ JEWS from Europe,that had Converted! IT WAS A BUNCH OF THEM!,they Was at the Fake Edomite like Arab sephavarvaims,"Now, in the second year, Pacorus, the King of Parthia's son, and Barzapharnes, a commander of the Parthians, possessed themselves of Syria.... Now Antigonus had promised to give the Parthians a thousand talents, and five hundred women, upon condition they would take the government away from Hyrcanus (the governor of the Jews and Herod the Great's father-in-law), and bestow it upon him, and withal KILL HEROD. And although he did not give them what he had promised, yet did the Parthians make an expedition into Judea on that account ...
" ... Herod was under great disturbance of mind, and rather inclining to believe the reports he heard about his brother and the Parthians, than to give heed to what was said on the other side, he determined, that when the evening came on, he would make use of it for his flight, and not make any longer delay, as if the dangers from the enemy were not yet certain. " (History (Antiquities) of the Jews, Book 14, Chapter 13), i got this BOOK,
Why are you hiding behind curtains and moving like a criminal?

Oh, you tot I wouldn't be able to know that the partians Aint bad guys, so u wanted to paint them bad by calling them Ashkenazi jews? You don't even have a clue! Where doe it link them to asshur you have been mentioning recently? See! Parthians Aint bad guys, they Persians and the helped the maccabees meaning they their brothers!

So why you didn't wana tell true story, instead you just said ......"Now Antigonus had promised to give the Parthians a thousand talents, and five hundred women, upon condition they would take the government away from Hyrcanus (the governor of the Jews".

So why?????? Ok let me answer it, lol! Its because you saw that instead of them doing what antigonus wanted, they helped the maccabees to win the war!

so there Aint no way they joined forces with bad guys!!!!!

See I'm 720 degrees sight when it comes to this, all around from all neighbours, the debes were good guys!!!!!!!
7New Earth7

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Ben quit this mess u r in!
7New Earth7

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

The deaths of
Pompey (48 BC), Caesar (44 BC), and the related
Roman civil wars temporarily relaxed Rome's grip
on Israel, allowing a very brief Hasmonean
resurgence backed by the Parthian Empire. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hasmonean_dynasty

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

http://m.youtube.com/watch...

IFE Garden of Eden said by Yuroba Royalty.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
All me say is the jews Aint no sepharvaims from two siparas! Jew is a word from the judaites who existed everywhere befo Jacob!
I keep coming up with clues to identify the debes with proof that the maccabees can't be separvaim because now we see Thebes fighting Alexander the Great's family even before Alex's popular invasion !!!!!!! So who assyrians bring in when the Persians fight them, the maccabees fight them, the Urartu fight them, the Thebes fight they folks?????
All sides fighting the same assyrians yet you wana call them part and parcel of assyria!!!!??????
Are you alright?
you talking mad your the dude that can fly an talk to angels , you telling everybody that your crazy an dont know nothing an just making up stuff to be in ARGUMENT with me, see you would love for me to go back an forth with you,!! hahahah lol aint nothing devil,WHAT I say gone be right because i spent time going over it, Jews are sepharvaims an the Maccabees where sepharvaims , devil you hate that, an you keep going back an forth trying to make them sepharvaims not Maccabees or jews, your gone be trying for ever to undo truth, devil i got them right, an you be flying to the dope man hahahahah lol hahahah

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you tot I wouldn't be able to know that the partians Aint bad guys, so u wanted to paint them bad by calling them Ashkenazi jews? You don't even have a clue! Where doe it link them to asshur you have been mentioning recently? See! Parthians Aint bad guys, they Persians and the helped the maccabees meaning they their brothers!
So why you didn't wana tell true story, instead you just said ......"Now Antigonus had promised to give the Parthians a thousand talents, and five hundred women, upon condition they would take the government away from Hyrcanus (the governor of the Jews".
So why?????? Ok let me answer it, lol! Its because you saw that instead of them doing what antigonus wanted, they helped the maccabees to win the war!
See I'm 720 degrees sight when it comes to this, all around from all neighbours, the debes were good guys!!!!!!!
see devil have you figured out that i knows the sepharvaim an ashkenaz been fighting proxy wars against each other, an they was able to hide behind goverments an powers, like now everybody knows the jews run the U,S,A ok an many other nations, ok all im doing is showing the real peoples behind the powers, devil you cant change that. jews sepharvaim been behind the powers, an ashkenaz to
7New Earth7

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>you talking mad your the dude that can fly an talk to angels , you telling everybody that your crazy an dont know nothing an just making up stuff to be in ARGUMENT with me, see you would love for me to go back an forth with you,!! hahahah lol aint nothing devil,WHAT I say gone be right because i spent time going over it, Jews are sepharvaims an the Maccabees where sepharvaims , devil you hate that, an you keep going back an forth trying to make them sepharvaims not Maccabees or jews, your gone be trying for ever to undo truth, devil i got them right, an you be flying to the dope man hahahahah lol hahahah
See the basic differenc btw you and I........ I prove the hasmoneans are the Thebes and the Darbaris and the parthians (in a way).....and that all the hellenized babylonians were they enemies, and you prove nothing!

See you paste and I come up with new stuff everyday! Yet mine tallies with the good guys! So how is that?

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

compared to several well-known ancient empires, the duration of Parthia's power was quite long:
Length of well-known
Ancient Empires
Empire Years Existed Number of Years
Assyrian 884 - 612 B.C. 272
Babylonian 612 - 539 B.C. 73
Persian 549 - 330 B.C. 249
Athenian 454 - 404 B.C. 50
Alexander the Great
(Macedonian) 334 - 323 B.C. 11
Parthian 247 B.C.- 224 A.D. 469
Roman 27 B.C.- 476 A.D.
(to collapse of Western Empire) 449
Roman 27 B.C.- 1453 A.D.
(to collapse of Eastern (Byzantine) Empire) 1,478
The empire fell in 224 A.D. when King Ardashir I, ruler of the Sassanid dynasty, revolted against the empire and killed Parthia's last ruler.,the principality of Persia (the later Sassanids). Another is the Kingdom of Adiabene. However, all of these principalities and kingdoms are under the authority of the four kings of the Arsacid Dynasty who reign as monarchs over Armenia, Parthia, Indo-Parthia and Habdal-Hunnia (White Huns), in the Caspian-Aral-Oxus region. Due to the sheer size of their land, their political and military strength, the commonality of their race, language and religious beliefs, the Parthians are known as one of the three, distinct peoples of the time: Senecce Lucious Anneus (3-65 A.D.) writes:
"The gene pools of Mankind are the Greek, the Roman, and the Parthian."in 323 BC. The Wars of the Diadochi were the turbulent opening of the Hellenistic period.The Armenian prince Sanatroces, of the royal house of the Arsacides, is
mentioned in the "Small Chronicle" as one of the successors (diadochoi) of
Alexander. The Armenian prince Sanatroces, of the royal house of the Arsacides, was Jewish,the famous Biblical mountain, Ararat also appears as the name of a kingdom in Jeremiah 51:27, mentioned together with Minni and Ashkenaz.The History of Armenia was written at the behest of Prince Sahak Bagratuni and has had an enormous impact on Armenian historiography and was used and quoted extensively by later medieval Armenian author.The Guaramids were related through marriage with the leading princely houses of Georgia – the Chosroids, Nersianids, and the Bagratids. In the latter case, the marriage GuaramIII.779/780-786)’s daughter with the fugitive Bagratuni prince Vasak produced the new Bagrationi dynasty, which would later become the last and the most long-lasting ruling family of Georgia. Scythians" north of the Danube who were called "Greuthung,The Origin of The Bagratids The House of Bagrat (the Bagratids, Bagrationi) is traditionally believed to descend from the biblical King David through Gouram the converted Jew, who in the 6th century married a daughter of the King Vakhtang I of Georgia, and was created a Prince of Tao; the Bagrat who gave the name to the dynasty was the son and heir of this Gouram. Gradually the Bagratides became the senior Georgian rulers, gained the Royal title and power,

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
With the rise of the independent Judean state under Simon the Maccabee of the Hasmoneans, the nature of Judaism changed from Theocracy to Nomocracy.ok lets look at them terms;Theocracy is a form of government in which official policy is governed by immediate divine guidance or by officials who are regarded as divinely guided like the Levites an Priest,an Prophet, or is pursuant to the doctrine of a particular religion or religious group the Jews was changing the Law No More Hebrews in Land To protest.
From the perspective of the theocratic government, "God himself is recognized as the head" of the state, hence the term theocracy, from the Greek "rule of God", ok check out nomocracy;The rule of law is a legal maxim whereby governmental decisions are made by applying known legal principles. Such a government can be called a nomocracy, from the Greek nomos (law) and kratos (power or rule). The concept was familiar to ancient philosophers such as Aristotle, who wrote "Law should govern". Rule of law implies that every citizen is subject to the law.them jews took they show on rode an build sin-of-gog everywhere because of Simon the Maccabee
7New Earth7

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

See, if the parthians were partly influenced by hellenisms, it still doesn't change nothing!
You are not even saying askenazi are sepharvaim, meaning you are not saying hasmoneans are askenazi, so don't get me wrong! I know where you come from!
Me just say the hasmoneans Aint no sepharvaims from two siparas!!!!!! Period!!!!!!
7New Earth7

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>With the rise of the independent Judean state under Simon the Maccabee of the Hasmoneans, the nature of Judaism changed from Theocracy to Nomocracy.ok lets look at them terms;Theocracy is a form of government in which official policy is governed by immediate divine guidance or by officials who are regarded as divinely guided like the Levites an Priest,an Prophet, or is pursuant to the doctrine of a particular religion or religious group the Jews was changing the Law No More Hebrews in Land To protest.
From the perspective of the theocratic government, "God himself is recognized as the head" of the state, hence the term theocracy, from the Greek "rule of God", ok check out nomocracy;The rule of law is a legal maxim whereby governmental decisions are made by applying known legal principles. Such a government can be called a nomocracy, from the Greek nomos (law) and kratos (power or rule). The concept was familiar to ancient philosophers such as Aristotle, who wrote "Law should govern". Rule of law implies that every citizen is subject to the law.them jews took they show on rode an build sin-of-gog everywhere because of Simon the Maccabee
Oh so u now talk about Judaism? Lol! Tot Judaism was fake? Oh so Judaism once has a theocracy? Lol! You must be kidding me! Are these coming from you???? Lol! Ben I think I'm gona have a good dream about u an I tonight..... Lol!

Ok bla bla bla! We all know what happened then! Onias and the invading hellenizers who made the hasmoneans revolt! That's what started the new rule! It was war through out! I don't know why you keep assuming there was a day of epace in those days!

Hmmmmm!
7New Earth7

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

I'm a lil busy right now Ben.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Alexander (grandson of Herod the EDOMITE)His oldest brother was called Tigranes and had a younger unnamed sister. His father Alexander was a Judean Jewish Prince, of Jewish, Nabataean them gone be ARABS and Edomite descent and was a son of King of Judea, Herod the Great and his wife Mariamne. His mother Glaphyra was a Cappadocian Princess, who was of Greek, Armenian and Persian descent.Alexander was born and raised in Herod’s court in Jerusalem.His oldest brother was called Tigranes lets look at him,Tigranes was named in honor of his mother’s Armenian and Hellenic lineage. The name Tigranes was the most common royal name in the Artaxiad Dynasty and was among the most ancient names of the Armenian Kings.Roman Emperor Augustus mentions Tigranes’ Armenian ancestry in his Family Genealogy, them you Jewish roman connection,Tigranes I;Artavasdes I of Armenia (also called Artavazd,(reigned 160 BC – 115 BC) was the son of Artaxias I and Queen Satenik.Artavasdes I can be identified with the Armenian king who, according to the medieval Georgian annals, interfered in Iberia at the request of local nobility and installed his son, Artaxias, on the throne of Iberia, thereby inaugurating the Iberian Artaxiad dynasty.Iberians For modern-day Iberians see Spanish people and Portuguese people. For the ancient Georgians, see Caucasian Iberians. ALL GOT EDOM IN THEM from these Places,the eastern and southern coasts of the Iberian peninsula at least from the 6th century BC. These included the Airenosi, Andosini, Ausetani, Bastetani, Bastuli, Bergistani, Castellani, Cessetani, Ceretani, Contestani, Edetani, Elisices, Iacetani, Ilercavones, Ilergetes, Indigetes, Lacetani, Laietani, Oretani, Sedetani, Sordones, Suessetani, and Turdetani THESE GONE BE SEPHADIC jews mixed with Europeans Ashkenaz they ok Back to Tigranes V of Armenia,King of Armenia
In the year AD 2 monarchs from the Artaxiad Dynasty had encountered civil war and Augustus had appointed to the Armenian throne kings of Armenian or Mede origin to govern the country that were eventually killed. Augustus revised his foreign policy and appointed Tigranes as King of Armenia. Tigranes was accompanied by Archelaus and Tiberius to Armenia, where he was installed as King at Artaxata.ok you see your BOY TIBERIUS? 16 November 42 BC – 16 March 37 AD), was Roman Emperor from 14 AD to 37 AD. Tiberius was by birth a Claudian, son of Tiberius Claudius Nero and Livia Drusilla. His mother divorced Nero and married Augustus in 39 BC, making him a step-son of Octavian. Tiberius would later marry Augustus' daughter Julia the Elder (from his marriage to Scribonia) and even later be adopted by Augustus, by which act he officially became a Julian, bearing the name Tiberius Julius Caesar. The subsequent emperors after Tiberius would continue this blended dynasty of both families, you see the ROMAN JEWISH KINGS AN FAMILY? ok this Tiberius son Drusus Julius Caesar;ok lets look at his sons ;. Germanicus was the grandson-in-law and great-nephew of the Emperor Augustus, nephew and adoptive son of the Emperor Tiberius, father of the Emperor Caligula, brother of the Emperor Claudius, and the maternal grandfather of the Emperor Nero.NERO GONE BE JEWISH, THE ROMAN JEWS GONE BE ASHKENAZ mostly with the Edom sepharvaim ROOT,the War with the roman an jews DID ALOT OF THING FOR THEM i dint know where to start! it Created CHRISTIANITY, IT GAVE ASHKENAZIAM its start by its Diaspora of the sephavaim edomites that was all in Armenia an other places,OK I GOT SOMETHING NEW FOR YOU MEXICAN LOVERS!The same element is present in a set of Hispano-Celtic and Gaulish ...Hispano-Celtic peoples,them GONE BE EDOM UP IN MEXICAN FROM Sepharvain in Spain an them being of the EUROPEAN FAMILYS! WAKE UP

Level 2

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

7th you right! Its known that Macedonians was not the originl Greecian. We've dhown black aemrt in Thrace and Ethiopian Royal ties of Troy. Alexander father did most if the conquering of Greece.

Level 2

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Somebody tried to bury Nok culture and Benins. I notice castle ruin, under earth civilization, and arts villages. Who did it?

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

SCYTHIAN ARROWHEADS SHOOT JERUSALEM UP;Nebuchadnezzar II) 605 – 562 BC Chaldean king. Defeated the Egyptians and Assyrians at Carchemish. Is associated with Daniel in the Bible.ok lets see this its more
than 40 arrowhead varieties that can be traces back to the 9th. BCE in the Pontic-Caspian steppeand Transcaucasia. the Scythian s used them on Jerusalem,with the Chaldean s was Attacking Judah,Scythian trilobes ARROWHEADS were found at Tel Megadim, Atlit, Megiddo, Keisan, Shiqmona,Samaria, Tel Michal, Gezer, Tel en-Nasbeh, Jerusalem (in the City of David,Ketef Hinnom, and on the Southwestern Hill at Ashkelon, Ekron, Ashdod, Tel Batash, Tel el-Hesi, Lachish, Beth Shemesh, Gil’am, En-Gedi,Tel el-Mazar, Busayra, Tawilan, Umm el-Biyara, Tel ‘Ira, Jemmeh, Kadesh Barnea, Masos,Anthedon, Migdol in the Sinai, and other sites.Scythian Arrowheads,they stem from the Babylonian conquest and they are evidence of a garrison of imperial soldiers during this period. Thus, the arrowheads at Ekron were of Scythian origin,Those found at Ashkelon belong putatively to the Babylonian destructionlayer. At Jerusalem a couple trilobes were found in Babylonian destruction layer, one near atower thought to be used by the Babylonians and the other in the so-called House of Seals.SCRIBES GONE BE UP IN THERE!Scythian Chaldeans shot so many Arrows at them its still a bunch Left!Excavations of Scythian settlements throughout Russia and the Ukraine have yielded various objects which have also been found in the Middle Eastern areas which the Scythians invaded around the time of the Old Testament prophets.- The Scythians had a very specific style of arrowhead.The very same style of arrowhead was unearthed in Samaria, Lachish and Amman (Jordan).
- The same goes for Scythian horse bridles and iron axes.co-operation between the Scythians and the Babylonians, Indeed, there is both historical and archaeological evidence that the Scythians were mercenaries used by Nebuchadnezzar in his attack upon Jerusalem.Scythian arrowheads have been found around Jerusalem in the same material which dates to the Babylonian destruction of the city and temple, Nebuchadnezzar II began a small guerilla warfare against Jerusalem; then, in 607 B.C., he dispatched a considerable army, and after a while began the siege in person.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

PART 4# the Prophet Nahum in 697BC,he speaking about the Destruction that was coming to Assyria,(Nabopolassar) 626 – 605 BC Chaldean king. Took control of Babylonia from Sinsharishkun of Assyria, ejected Assyrian armies from Babylonia in 616 BC. Entered into alliance with Cyaxares an the Scythians,an armenians and destroyed Assyrian empire.it was the Chaldean king on the throne,of Babylon,look what is said to Assyria.Nahum 3:8;Art thou better than populous No, that was situate among the rivers, that had the waters round about it, whose rampart was the sea, and her wall was from the sea?Existing earlier, as the capital of Upper Egypt, the Assyrians would go deep into africa,CHECK THIS OUT Nahum 3:9;Ethiopia and Egypt were her strength, and it was infinite; Put and Lubim were thy helpers.YOU SEE THAT they the Assyrians, been relayed on African help till the Chaldeans took over throne of Assyria.Nahum 3:10;Yet was she carried away, she went into captivity: her young children also were dashed in pieces at the top of all the streets: and they cast lots for her honourable men, and all her great men were bound in chains.you see that would make us Flee when we heard New of that in Jerusalem,Nahum 3:11;Thou also shalt be drunken: thou shalt be hid, thou also shalt seek strength because of the enemy, they came to AfricA AN STARTED THE The Saite period of Eygpt an the Babylonians Chaldeans scythians still came,Nahum 3:12;All thy strong holds shall be like fig trees with the firstripe figs: if they be shaken, they shall even fall into the mouth of the eater.an the Chaldean Babylonians Eat them up in 610BC,87 years Nahum 3:13;Behold, thy people in the midst of thee are women: the gates of thy land shall be set wide open unto thine enemies: the fire shall devour thy bars.NO MO Assyria when Babylon came thru,Nahum 3:14;Draw thee waters for the siege, fortify thy strong holds: go into clay, and tread the morter, make strong the brickkiln.Nahum 3:15;There shall the fire devour thee; the sword shall cut thee off, it shall eat thee up like the cankerworm: make thyself many as the cankerworm, make thyself many as the locusts.Babylon killed them in 610BC this was said in 697BC,Nahum 3:16;Thou hast multiplied thy merchants above the stars of heaven: the cankerworm spoileth, and flieth away.Nahum 3:17;Thy crowned are as the locusts, and thy captains as the great grasshoppers, which camp in the hedges in the cold day, but when the sun ariseth they flee away, and their place is not known where they are.they gone get down to a land they didnt know about! africa,it was said by Prophet Isaiah in 725BC 115years before Assyria be Gestroyed an 28 years before what Propheht Nahum would say in 697BC Isaiah 19:24;In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land:we fought Babalon together which bring bout the The Saite period;Nahum 3:18;Thy shepherds slumber, O king of Assyria: thy nobles shall dwell in the dust: thy people is scattered upon the mountains, and no man gathereth them.that would mean they would leave off in them Ethiopian Africa Mountains an else where,Nahum 3:19;There is no healing of thy bruise; thy wound is grievous: all that hear the bruit of thee shall clap the hands over thee: for upon whom hath not thy wickedness passed continually? it was over for Assyria

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Isaiah 47:5;Sit thou silent, and get thee into darkness, O daughter of the Chaldeans: for thou shalt no more be called, The lady of kingdoms.Isaiah 47:6;I was wroth with my people, I have polluted mine inheritance, and given them into thine hand: thou didst shew them no mercy; upon the ancient hast thou very heavily laid thy yoke.THEY PUT YOKE on our Neck in west africa, the same Peoples that was from Babylon,sepharvaim under the name Portuguese an others,Isaiah 47 gone be the Fall of this Nation THE USA,ok lets look at Isaiah 48, this tell you Yisrael was IN Judah an that the Assyrians didn't hardly carry anybody away the Few thousand musta meant nothing the way the Prophets spoke in terms of Yisrarl This was in 711BC ok we Had one Enemy, the Chaldean.an they was on the seen ,they had just placed the Sepharvaims in our Land 20 years ago, Judah was our Only tribe that had some Land where the Hebrews had conrtol,all else was in the Hand iof the Jews,Isaiah 48:1;Hear ye this, O house of Jacob, which are called by the name of Israel, and are come forth out of the waters of Judah, which swear by the name of the LORD, and make mention of the God of Israel, but not in truth, nor in righteousness.them gone be us Now an Then, ok Also you can see that Yisrael was in Judah an we went across that water together Isaiah 48:2;For they call themselves of the holy city, and stay themselves upon the God of Israel; The LORD of hosts is his name.Isaiah 48:3 ;I have declared the former things from the beginning; and they went forth out of my mouth, and I shewed them; I did them suddenly, and they came to pass.Isaiah 48:4;Because I knew that thou art obstinate, and thy neck is an iron sinew, and thy brow brass;This is about us Hebrews we the stiff neck peoples Hard headed,Isaiah 48:5;I have even from the beginning declared it to thee; before it came to pass I shewed it thee: lest thou shouldest say, Mine idol hath done them, and my graven image, and my molten image, hath commanded them. An we also knew about them Curses from Moses which would make us flee when war came to Jerusalem,Isaiah 48:6;Thou hast heard, see all this; and will not ye declare it? I have shewed thee new things from this time, even hidden things, and thou didst not know them.ALL THE PROPHET WORDS CAME TO PASS,Isaiah 48:7;They are created now, and not from the beginning; even before the day when thou heardest them not; lest thou shouldest say, Behold, I knew them.that gone BE THEM CHALDEAN that was at us, they has in Assyria as the Army, when they placed they peoples in our Land,We didnt know them we was afraid, of them,Isaiah 48:8Yea, thou heardest not; yea, thou knewest not; yea, from that time that thine ear was not opened: for I knew that thou wouldest deal very treacherously, and wast called a transgressor from the womb.that gone be us Because the CREATOR told Abraham Before we was Born, GEN 15;13, we that peoples that be getting taken to strange Land,the CREATOR told Moses,Deuteronomy 32:20;And he said, I will hide my face from them, I will see what their end shall be: for they are a very froward generation, children in whom is no faith.Isaiah 48:9;For my name's sake will I defer mine anger, and for my praise will I refrain for thee, that I cut thee not off.an thats why we went into Slavery to lose Heritage, our we could have been wiped out,its still Hebrews around!Isaiah 48:10;Behold, I have refined thee, but not with silver; I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.like Now the lost of Heritage, the oppression we have been thru has made us Crazy an not our selfs like trained animals,Isaiah 48:11;For mine own sake, even for mine own sake, will I do it: for how should my name be polluted? and I will not give my glory unto another., so CREATOR created us as His first Born,an we His Glory from the beginning,He not gone give that away as in FAILURE, to others,so He will save us for HIS NAME SAKE, an make it right,

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

some slave wore yoke on they neck the whole time they was slaves!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

296 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Capree aka SBT.......BM - BM - BM - BM 5 min REDNECK SNAPPER 5
Bm losing Bw...Bw losing Bm. Jethro done lost ... 6 min RealTalk 2
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Grey Ghost 1,079,020
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 12 min Gargantos 119,418
Farrakhan: Black men headed for extinction (Oct '07) 13 min Sadbuttrue 1,100
Hebrew Yisrealite, (Aug '11) 19 min Ben YISRAEL 1,084
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 20 min RealTalk 77,956
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 33 min Black Knight 2,241
Ku Klux Klan Willing To Work With Blacks To Fig... 4 hr legos 112
About foreign born blacks. ---------- 5 hr Anoń 411
•••
•••