Hebrew Israelite
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#83002 Nov 28, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
trollslayer wrote:
The Trollslayer will only bring AUTHENTIC TRUTH
___
This wall painting, depicting the Healing of the Paralytic, is the earliest known representation of Jesus, dating from about 235 AD.
The painting was found in 1921 on the left-hand wall of the baptismal chamber of the house-church at Dura-Europos on the Euphrates River in modern Syria. It is now part of the Dura Europos collection at the Yale University Gallery of Fine Arts.
http://www.panafricanradio.net/typo3conf/ext/ ...
___
http://www.panafricanradio.net/typo3conf/ext/ ...
Fresco from the Via Latina Catacomb, Rome (cubiculum C), painted about 329 A.D. Abraham raises his sword to slay his son Isaac.
___
BAM!
http://www.panafa.net/blog/wp-content/uploads ...
Christ and His disciples. Painted wooden panel in the Coptic Museum, Cairo.[- Christ et ses disciples. Peint en Panneau de bois dans le musée Copte, Caire.]
___
"STOP SHOWING THIS", THE TROLLS SAY. But truth has to come through
Meeting of Our Lord in the Temple.[- La rencontre de notre Seigneur dans le temple.]
___
A kneeling nobleman before the Black Madonna of Einsiedeln, Switzerland – 1781.[- Un noble à genoux devant la Madonna Noire d’Einsiedeln, Suisse – 1781.]
___
The Holy Prophet Nahum
___
The Holy Prophet Elijah [- Saint prophète Élijah]
the pics show PPL. of African descent these authentic pics can not be refuted
reference post #82777 Monday if these pics don't show
Dumbo NONE of you pics came out!!!! Dont worry Ill put up some photos from the Dura-Europos synagogue:
www.youtube.com/watch...
Jews crossing the Red Sea:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Dura_Europos_fresc...
ALL PINK PEOPLE!!!!The ancient Jews knew what colour their people were!!!!
7New Earth7

South Africa

#83003 Nov 28, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Scythians are not Arabs but originated from Iran!
AE I asked , where were Arabs b4 they invaded persia?

Are you serious at all?
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#83004 Nov 28, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
AE I asked , where were Arabs b4 they invaded persia?
Arabs are Arabs. What do you think they were b4 they invaded Persia?
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#83005 Nov 28, 2013
Ancient mosaic of Samson from Galilee synagogue:
AND YES HE IS A WHITE BOY:
www.unitedwithisrael.org/ancient-mosaic-of-sa...
7New Earth7

South Africa

#83006 Nov 28, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Arabs are Arabs. What do you think they were b4 they invaded Persia?
I said 'where' not 'what'!!!!!!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#83007 Nov 28, 2013
Another mosaic found in Israel of ancient Jews:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Beit_Alpha,jpg
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#83008 Nov 28, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
I said 'where' not 'what'!!!!!!
They attacked Mesopotamia before they attacked Persia!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#83009 Nov 28, 2013
African AE wrote:
Another mosaic found in Israel of ancient Jews:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Beit_Alpha,jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Beit_Alpha.jpg
7New Earth7

South Africa

#83010 Nov 28, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>They attacked Mesopotamia before they attacked Persia!
So where where they before all these?
7New Earth7

South Africa

#83011 Nov 28, 2013
Where were they*
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#83012 Nov 28, 2013
Iv been wondering why Trollsayer keeps putting up a supposedly black Christ and apostles from the catacombs of Rome! All the paintings in the catacombs of Rome show white people!
REAL PHOTOS of Jesus and his disciples in the catacombs of Rome:

www.oneonta.edu/faculty/farberas/arth/Images/...
www.edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/europe/06/22/i...
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#83013 Nov 28, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
So where where they before all these?
Arabs originate from the Saudi Arabian Peninsula!
7New Earth7

South Africa

#83014 Nov 28, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Arabs originate from the Saudi Arabian Peninsula!
Wow! See! researchnews.osu.edu/archive/Location.jpg

Its the green coloured one! Its labelled! See!
7New Earth7

South Africa

#83015 Nov 28, 2013
AE........ AE!!!!!!!!
7New Earth7

South Africa

#83016 Nov 28, 2013
That's where they say their own Sheba originated from..
Because if u look at the previous link and compare it with this one, you see that its Yemen, Oman and uae! See! upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/cc/S...
A Child of Yahweh

Washington, DC

#83017 Nov 28, 2013
African AE wrote:
Iv been wondering why Trollsayer keeps putting up a supposedly black Christ and apostles from the catacombs of Rome! All the paintings in the catacombs of Rome show white people!
REAL PHOTOS of Jesus and his disciples in the catacombs of Rome:
www.oneonta.edu/faculty/farberas/arth/Images/...
www.edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/europe/06/22/i...
. Watch and learn some real history trolls, not your whitewashed version, and listen closely so you can hear the truth and try real hard not to lie to much afterwards, it does not look to good for you serpents, lol; not good at all. Trollslayer has dropped plenty of Truths on you serpents and you still pretend to be asleep!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#83018 Nov 28, 2013
A Child of Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>. Watch and learn some real history trolls, not your whitewashed version, and listen closely so you can hear the truth and try real hard not to lie to much afterwards, it does not look to good for you serpents, lol; not good at all. Trollslayer has dropped plenty of Truths on you serpents and you still pretend to be asleep!
Dumbo AFRONAZI HOES change the colour of sculptures and paintings
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK:

White sculpture in the Louvre is changed to black by AFRONAZI HOES:
www.jewamongyou.wordpress.com/2010/07/25/afro...
You just have to look at the EXREMELY SICK TWISTED AFRONAZI RACIST SITE, REALHISTORY to see how they change paintings,sculptures!

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#83019 Nov 28, 2013
Zephaniah 3:10;From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia my suppliants, even the daughter of my dispersed, shall bring mine offering.THAT WAS TOLD WHERE WE WOULD BE THAT WAS IN 638BC not to long before the Babylonians would pull up an we all went into africa we came from every where from the first time we had trouble with the Assyrians, Jeremiah 43:5;But Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, took all the remnant of Judah, that were returned from all nations, whither they had been driven, to dwell in the land of Judah;an everybody was there that the Assyrians did take in 715BC look , look,2 Chronicles 30:5;So they established a decree to make proclamation throughout all Israel, from Beersheba even to Dan, that they should come to keep the passover unto the LORD God of Israel at Jerusalem: for they had not done it of a long time in such sort as it was written. THATS OUR WHOLE INHERITANCE , ALL OUR LAND with the peoples in it would make no sense to send a LETTER to peoples not there! lol ok this in 715BC 6 years after the Assyrians was suppose to had taken everybody off but Judah an Levi as you Occults say ok look son,look!"2 Chronicles 30:6 ;So the posts went with the letters from the king and his princes throughout all Israel and Judah, and according to the commandment of the king, saying, Ye children of Israel, turn again unto the LORD God of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, and he will return to the remnant of you, that are escaped out of the hand of the kings of Assyria.ok so the 10 tribe mess is a lie, ok the peoples at home doing Passover with the King, ok that was in 715BC ok we gone jump up a Few years ok thats the Only Captivity till Babylon came on the Saite Period started the Assyrians Begging us for help 698BC, ok in when the Assyrians was getting it we had Warning to flee i can show it look what we did before Babylon got us Jeremiah 43:5;But Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, took all the remnant of Judah, that were returned from all nations, where they had been driven, to dwell in the land of Judah; them would be peoples retuning from Assyrian an ALL OVER where ever they was they came HOME to out land ok look 2 Kings 25:26;And all the people, both small and great, and the captains of the armies, arose, and came to Egypt: for they were afraid of the Chaldees. ok it was told where we would be Zephaniah 3:10;From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia my suppliants, even the daughter of my dispersed, shall bring mine offering.638BC before we RAN
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#83020 Nov 28, 2013
Hopefully this is true because Afronazis are shown by Haplogroups to be nothing but a bunch of idiot liars:

www.africanholocaust.net/news_ah/afrocentrism...
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#83021 Nov 28, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
That's where they say their own Sheba originated from..
Because if u look at the previous link and compare it with this one, you see that its Yemen, Oman and uae! See! upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/cc/S...
Yes I saw on a site the Queen of Sheba came from Yemen! Watch idiot Glimmer have a meltdown LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Teaman 1,550,472
Latina women hating on black women. (Apr '09) 16 min Breezee 5,180
I think white boys are jealous of Black men (Mar '13) 19 min prevent brain shr... 863
CNNs Van Jones calls Russia story a nothing burger 22 min prevent brain shr... 8
White Men RULE the True Alpha Males 24 min T-BOS 8
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 28 min Lawrence Wolf 210
Why Upscale BW should go for WM 28 min Hmm 23
white ppl are always at war or preparing for war 3 hr 2 Dogs 161
He feared for his Life 5 hr 9a43w62x 65
More from around the web