African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#82749 Nov 25, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
LOL....the true Dura-Europos pictures BEFORE THEY WERE "LIGHTENED" AND WHITENED
http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancien...
___
THE REAL ONE
http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancien...
___
THE WHITED OUT FAKE ONE
http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancien...
___
The REAL ONE of Christ.....Roman Coins of Emperor Justinian II depicting Jesus Christ as a Black Man.
Note the afro hairstyle
http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancien...
___
The fake one
http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancien...
___
The Black Madonna's
http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancien...
___
http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancien...
http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancien...
__
Note the features on this one. Yes these ARE AUTHENTIC
http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancien...
_______
http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancien...
____
lol...WHAT are theses popes doing, who are they praying too????
http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancien...
REALHISTORY = REAL AFRONAZI RACIST SITE!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#82750 Nov 25, 2013
A Child of Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>. Lol, don't hurt them Trollslayer, go easy on them, let those trolls stay in their fantasy world, don't make them have to look reality and history square in the face, LOL, LOOK UP IN THE SKY, ITS A BIRD , ITS A PLANE, NO ; ITS THE TROLLSLAYER , SLAYING TROLLS!!!!!
NO its an AFRONAZI IDIOT with NO Middle Eastern DNA!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#82751 Nov 25, 2013
A Child of Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>. Early Mexican scholars were convinced that the impact of the Black explorers on the New World was profound and enduring. One author, J.A. Villacorta, has written: "Any way you view it, Mexican civilization had its origin in Africa." Modern excavations throughout Latin America appear to confirm Villacorta's conclusions.
The Olmec civilization, which appears to have been of African origin or to have been dominated by Africans, was the Mother Culture of Mexico. Of this, Michael Coe, the leading American historian on Mexico, has written that, "there is not the slightest doubt that all later civilizations in [Mexico and Central America], rest ultimately on an Olmec base."
Ivan Van Sertima, the foremost authority on the African presence in ancient America, has built a strong case demonstrating that many Olmec cultural traits were of African origin: "A study of the Olmec civilization reveals elements that so closely parallel ritual traits and techniques in the Egypto-Nubian world of the same period that it is difficult to maintain [that] all these are due to mere coincidence." Other scholars believe that Africans introduced a calendar, writing, pyramid and tomb construction, mummification, as well as certain political systems and religious traditions to the native Americans.
Who were the Africans who sailed to America before Columbus? Indian scholar R.A. Jairazbhoy states that the earliest settlers were Ancient Egyptians led by King Ramesis III, during the 19th dynasty. Van Sertima also believes that most of the explorers sailed from Egypt, but during the much later 25th dynasty. Many other scholars insist that the navigators came from West African nations, such as Ghana, Mali and Songhay
Whoever these Black people were, they most certainly sailed to America in ancient and medieval times and left a profound imprint on New World soil. As Jairazbhoy notes: "The black began his career in America not as slave but as master."
Our Mexican guides agreed. As we ended our tour and prepared to return to the U.S., one of them proclaimed: "I would like to thank the African people for bringing civilization to the New World." It is high time for the American media and academic establishment to admit the same.
Afronazi RUBBISH! World Map showing Africans ARE NOT related to indigenous Americans OR ASIANS:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK:
www.scs.illinois.edu/~mcdonald/WorldHaplogrou...
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#82752 Nov 25, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
so.. since yoy didnt respond to my post. I guess its safe to say you realize that the specific tribes that the Diaspora in the Americas descend from didnt orginate in West Africa
but settled there at different points and times in history.
Since we have established that.
where did they migeate from and from when?
I expect to see specific tribal migration and timeline.
..........
There were people living in Nigeria about 8000BC. They were the people who built the canoe! So there was a civilization in Nigeria 8000BC!

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#82753 Nov 25, 2013
I just read up on e1b1b and finny thing is the highest markers of it is in the West African Tuaregs and Subcaldes of e1b1b found in South Africans and West African.outside of Tuaregs in low frequencies.Even some e1b1b subclades are exclusive to some Sub Saharans. Also Senegal.
Don't get me misunderstood now we are predominantly e1b1a
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#82754 Nov 25, 2013
A Child of Yahweh wrote:
Oh please, Cherokee have Sephardic DNA DUMBO! The Mormons came up with this idea that Native Americans were from the Middle East! Well their DNA was taken and it shows Native Americans have not a drop of Middle Eastern DNA just like African Americans!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#82755 Nov 25, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
THE RACISTS do not want to deal with what authentic and what the catacombs show to be true. The catacombs can not be edited like wiki
Catacombs were NOT painted by any Jews!!!!!!!!!!but by DUMBO BOZO ROMANS!
REAL JEWS PAINTED BY REAL ANCIENT MIDDLE EASTERN SYRIAN JEWS:
www.youtube.com/watch...
The Jews knew exactly what the people looked like!
trollslayer

Hickory Hills, IL

#82756 Nov 25, 2013
http://bafsudralam.blogspot.com/2010/12/sumer...

"Controversy surrounding the Kushite/African/Black origins of the Elamites, Sumerians, Akkadians and “Assyrians” is simple and yet complicated. It involves both the racism exhibited toward the African slaves in the Western Hemisphere and Africans generally which led to the idea that Africans had no history; and the need of Julius Oppert to make Semites white, to accommodate the “white” ancestry of European Jews.

To understand this dichotomy we have to look at the history of scholarship surrounding the rise of Sumero-Akkadian studies. The study of the Sumerians, Akkadians, Assyrians and Elamites began with the decipherment of the cuneiform script by Henry Rawlinson (1851).

Henry Rawlinson (1810-1895) had spent most of his career in the Orient. This appears to have given him an open mind in regards to history. He recognized the Ancient Model of History, the idea that civilization was founded by the Kushite or Hamitic people of the Bible."
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#82757 Nov 25, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
http://bafsudralam.blogspot.com/2010/12/sumer...
"Controversy surrounding the Kushite/African/Black origins of the Elamites, Sumerians, Akkadians and “Assyrians” is simple and yet complicated. It involves both the racism exhibited toward the African slaves in the Western Hemisphere and Africans generally which led to the idea that Africans had no history; and the need of Julius Oppert to make Semites white, to accommodate the “white” ancestry of European Jews.
To understand this dichotomy we have to look at the history of scholarship surrounding the rise of Sumero-Akkadian studies. The study of the Sumerians, Akkadians, Assyrians and Elamites began with the decipherment of the cuneiform script by Henry Rawlinson (1851).
Henry Rawlinson (1810-1895) had spent most of his career in the Orient. This appears to have given him an open mind in regards to history. He recognized the Ancient Model of History, the idea that civilization was founded by the Kushite or Hamitic people of the Bible."
THERE are NO ancient African skulls in the Middle East! Middle Eastern people especially the Semites have always been white Eurasian Caucasians and still are!
OUTDATED LINK 1810 LOL
trollslayer

Hickory Hills, IL

#82758 Nov 25, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
LOL....the true Dura-Europos pictures BEFORE THEY WERE "LIGHTENED" AND WHITENED
http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancien...
___
THE REAL ONE
http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancien...
___
THE WHITED OUT FAKE ONE
http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancien...
___
The REAL ONE of Christ.....Roman Coins of Emperor Justinian II depicting Jesus Christ as a Black Man.
Note the afro hairstyle
http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancien...
___
The fake one
http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancien...
___
The Black Madonna's
http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancien...
___
http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancien...
http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancien...
__
Note the features on this one. Yes these ARE AUTHENTIC
http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancien...
_______
http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancien...
____
lol...WHAT are theses popes doing, who are they praying too????
http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancien...
no matter what trolls say, we can see these pictures ARE AUTHENTIC.
trollslayer

Hickory Hills, IL

#82759 Nov 25, 2013
What this AUTHENTIC ARTIFACT LOOK LIKE. The racists want to LIE about the origins....in order to make believe Africans have NOTHING and are NOTHING. NOT ON MY watch

http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancien...

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#82760 Nov 25, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Why you making fun of that poor black man???? You a an extreme racist!
That is just your ancestor and no other man. You are probably more alike with him. The most selected Cape Malays are these ones:

http://www.wikipedia.or.ke/index.php/File:Cap...

You can't look any different from one of these students, yet you are saying 'they...'. Who are you??? It will be most ridiculous if you deny this post of yours.


Page 2443
Mar 1, 2013 post # 52990
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>I dont hate anyone. I just dont like people stealing the history of others. My father came from Indonesia (Cape Malay) but more than likely his family interbred with other slaves from Africa and South African blacks. I real mutt lol.

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#82761 Nov 25, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>NO its an AFRONAZI IDIOT with NO Middle Eastern DNA!
Don't tell me, you the dirty Cape Malay carry 1% Middle Eastern DNA. You said you are Cape Malay

Mar 1, 2013 post # 52990
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>I dont hate anyone. I just dont like people stealing the history of others. My father came from Indonesia (Cape Malay) but more than likely his family interbred with other slaves from Africa and South African blacks. I real mutt lol.
How come you accuse others for not carrying Middle Eastern DNA? Ignorant slave. Your haplotype is definitely E1b1a, almost not available in the HOA. Look, you can't change your identity by mere pretending and shouting. Stick to your identity, and leave these haplotypes for me, with over 33% J1 and E1b1b1 50%. Wasted self denying slave!!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#82762 Nov 25, 2013
Ancient Sumerians had blue eyes:
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Sumerian
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#82763 Nov 25, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't tell me, you the dirty Cape Malay carry 1% Middle Eastern DNA. You said you are Cape Malay
Mar 1, 2013 post # 52990
<quoted text>
How come you accuse others for not carrying Middle Eastern DNA? Ignorant slave. Your haplotype is definitely E1b1a, almost not available in the HOA. Look, you can't change your identity by mere pretending and shouting. Stick to your identity, and leave these haplotypes for me, with over 33% J1 and E1b1b1 50%. Wasted self denying slave!!
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH YOUR HAPLOGROUP IS MOST DEFINITELY E1b1a because you are a pitch black African with a N*groid skull looking just like AA people! YOU ARE EVEN BLACKER THAN AA people!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#82764 Nov 25, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
no matter what trolls say, we can see these pictures ARE AUTHENTIC.
They come off an EXTREMELY RACIST AFRONAZI SITE CALLED REALHISTORY!!!!!RACIST B*TCH NAZIS! They make the KKK look like angels!
REALHISTORY = REAL DUMBO BITCHES!
They darken pics and claim the people are black!
THE REAL JEWS CROSSING THE RED SEA:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Dura_Europos_fresc...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dura-Europos_synagogue
Glims NGROID skull

Cape Town, South Africa

#82765 Nov 25, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
That is just your ancestor and no other man. You are probably more alike with him. The most selected Cape Malays are these ones:
http://www.wikipedia.or.ke/index.php/File:Cap...
You can't look any different from one of these students, yet you are saying 'they...'. Who are you??? It will be most ridiculous if you deny this post of yours.
Page 2443
Mar 1, 2013 post # 52990
<quoted text>
You are a pitch black Arican with a n*groid skull and blacker than all AA people!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#82766 Nov 25, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
What this AUTHENTIC ARTIFACT LOOK LIKE. The racists want to LIE about the origins....in order to make believe Africans have NOTHING and are NOTHING. NOT ON MY watch
http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancien...
REALHISTORY iS AN EXTREMELY NAZI RACIST SITE not to be taken seriously at all! THE HAVE EXTREME HATE for whites and Jews! REALHISTORY = SICK DISGUSTING RACISTS!

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#82767 Nov 25, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
SIGH.....you really need to LET GO OF THIS WHITE ARAB association with Africa.
WHITE ARABS HATE AFRICANS ( I have PROOF). WHITE ARABS do not see a "kinship" with Africans or EAST AFRICANS . Finally, EAST AFRICANS and other AFRICANS were on earth before WHITE ARABS. read this again. Please.
Nut and Off the topic. That is poor logic and totally off the topic. Look, identity is not something that you vote for or something that you can avoid. If that was possible, obviously African Ae could have turned white and some AAs would have avoided west Africa. Identity is in your blood (DNA) and not something that can be switched politically.

Yes, Arabs mostly do not like us and we also mostly hate them and that is mostly related to religious difference. We have fought against them for over a millennium and that is quite different from what you think, black and white politics. I never said we are Arabs, but I insist on with our own Identity. If we are not Arabs, then it doesn't automatically mean we are like you. There is a race called Ethiopid

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethiopid_race

just some one

Alton, IL

#82768 Nov 25, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Oh please, Cherokee have Sephardic DNA DUMBO! The Mormons came up with this idea that Native Americans were from the Middle East! Well their DNA was taken and it shows Native Americans have not a drop of Middle Eastern DNA just like African Americans!
Boy, you are pretty stupid. What is Middle Eastern DNA? I,ll help you out a little. Arab is not a race nor is Middle East, so how can you have Middle Eastern DNA clown?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Freddy Gray arrest record 2 min Sir Jethro 3
All women prefer white men 3 min Jax 4,393
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min YIM 1,223,605
Tiger Wood and Lindsey Vonn splits 6 min Jax 10
Why do I hate white people so much? 8 min YIM 85
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 10 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 33,063
Crazy Sow Slices Up Male Nurse. 17 min iamcuriousnow 2
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 38 min PolakPotrafi 1,057
Freddie Grey Another Dead Thug 1 hr freddie47 47
Major Protesting in Baltimore Right Now 1 hr iamcuriousnow 499
Blk Women get what they deserve 2 hr Cigar Face21 51
More from around the web