Hebrew Israelite
Glims NGROID skull

Cape Town, South Africa

#82765 Nov 25, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
That is just your ancestor and no other man. You are probably more alike with him. The most selected Cape Malays are these ones:
http://www.wikipedia.or.ke/index.php/File:Cap...
You can't look any different from one of these students, yet you are saying 'they...'. Who are you??? It will be most ridiculous if you deny this post of yours.
Page 2443
Mar 1, 2013 post # 52990
<quoted text>
You are a pitch black Arican with a n*groid skull and blacker than all AA people!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#82766 Nov 25, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
What this AUTHENTIC ARTIFACT LOOK LIKE. The racists want to LIE about the origins....in order to make believe Africans have NOTHING and are NOTHING. NOT ON MY watch
http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancien...
REALHISTORY iS AN EXTREMELY NAZI RACIST SITE not to be taken seriously at all! THE HAVE EXTREME HATE for whites and Jews! REALHISTORY = SICK DISGUSTING RACISTS!

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#82767 Nov 25, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
SIGH.....you really need to LET GO OF THIS WHITE ARAB association with Africa.
WHITE ARABS HATE AFRICANS ( I have PROOF). WHITE ARABS do not see a "kinship" with Africans or EAST AFRICANS . Finally, EAST AFRICANS and other AFRICANS were on earth before WHITE ARABS. read this again. Please.
Nut and Off the topic. That is poor logic and totally off the topic. Look, identity is not something that you vote for or something that you can avoid. If that was possible, obviously African Ae could have turned white and some AAs would have avoided west Africa. Identity is in your blood (DNA) and not something that can be switched politically.

Yes, Arabs mostly do not like us and we also mostly hate them and that is mostly related to religious difference. We have fought against them for over a millennium and that is quite different from what you think, black and white politics. I never said we are Arabs, but I insist on with our own Identity. If we are not Arabs, then it doesn't automatically mean we are like you. There is a race called Ethiopid

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethiopid_race

just some one

Glen Carbon, IL

#82768 Nov 25, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Oh please, Cherokee have Sephardic DNA DUMBO! The Mormons came up with this idea that Native Americans were from the Middle East! Well their DNA was taken and it shows Native Americans have not a drop of Middle Eastern DNA just like African Americans!
Boy, you are pretty stupid. What is Middle Eastern DNA? I,ll help you out a little. Arab is not a race nor is Middle East, so how can you have Middle Eastern DNA clown?
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#82769 Nov 25, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
What this AUTHENTIC ARTIFACT LOOK LIKE. The racists want to LIE about the origins....in order to make believe Africans have NOTHING and are NOTHING. NOT ON MY watch
http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancien...
the pics are AUTHENTIC. That's we need to know.

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#82770 Nov 25, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH YOUR HAPLOGROUP IS MOST DEFINITELY E1b1a because you are a pitch black African with a N*groid skull looking just like AA people! YOU ARE EVEN BLACKER THAN AA people!
hahahaha..... bitch crazy Cape Malay slave! You see, Mr. Cape Malay slave, E1b1a is 100% in your blood from your father and most lowest (less than 3.4%) in Ethiopia and other HOA. It is 0% in Amhara, the lowest of all people in the world. Don't be that much Crazy!

Amhara 0%(0/48)[Note 3]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_E-V38
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#82771 Nov 25, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahaha..... bitch crazy Cape Malay slave! You see, Mr. Cape Malay slave, E1b1a is 100% in your blood from your father and most lowest (less than 3.4%) in Ethiopia and other HOA. It is 0% in Amhara, the lowest of all people in the world. Don't be that much Crazy!
Amhara 0%(0/48)[Note 3]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_E-V38
NOPE you are the carrier of E1b1a looking just like AA people!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#82772 Nov 25, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
the pics are AUTHENTIC. That's we need to know.
REALHISTORY EXTREME RACIST NAZI SITE!!!!! They hate whites and Jews and are worse than Hitler! Not to be taken seriously at all!

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#82773 Nov 25, 2013
just some one wrote:
<quoted text>Boy, you are pretty stupid. What is Middle Eastern DNA? I,ll help you out a little. Arab is not a race nor is Middle East, so how can you have Middle Eastern DNA clown?
You are mostly right. He is most ignorant of DNA and haplotypes. There is no single haplotype identified and officially labeled as 'Middle Eastern DNA','African DNA''European DNA' and Asiatic DNA. He is uneducated slave and passed his entire child life assisting his slave mother in the kitchen. Some Haplotypes are identified for specific people, like AAs, Jews, Samaritans, Bedouins, Greeks, etc. Even these ones are broad and you need to be careful. This world was mixed from very ancient time.

Arab is heavily mixed race, and the term referred places around the peninsula. These people were originally E carriers but later mixed with semitic speaking migrant from the Persian gulf. Arab today is more of culture and place name and part of the Middle east.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#82774 Nov 25, 2013
just some one wrote:
<quoted text>Boy, you are pretty stupid. What is Middle Eastern DNA? I,ll help you out a little. Arab is not a race nor is Middle East, so how can you have Middle Eastern DNA clown?
Look AT A DNA YOU DUMB BOZO:
READ THE BIBLE TOO WHILE YOU AT IT! Arabs and Middle Eastern people carry the SAME Haplogroups! They ARE NOT the same as AFRICANS!!!
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOK:
www.scs.illinois.edu/~mcdonald/WorldHaplogrou...
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#82775 Nov 25, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
You are mostly right. He is most ignorant of DNA and haplotypes. There is no single haplotype identified and officially labeled as 'Middle Eastern DNA','African DNA''European DNA' and Asiatic DNA. He is uneducated slave and passed his entire child life assisting his slave mother in the kitchen. Some Haplotypes are identified for specific people, like AAs, Jews, Samaritans, Bedouins, Greeks, etc. Even these ones are broad and you need to be careful. This world was mixed from very ancient time.
Arab is heavily mixed race, and the term referred places around the peninsula. These people were originally E carriers but later mixed with semitic speaking migrant from the Persian gulf. Arab today is more of culture and place name and part of the Middle east.
DUMBO BOZO people on this site want to know why you claim you dont have a NGOID skull? Waiting..........

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#82776 Nov 25, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>NOPE you are the carrier of E1b1a looking just like AA people!
Wasted slave! You are most stupid! The thing is not a matter of what haplotype one carried, but the personality of the carrier. Cape Malays are perceived by me as most dirty and with the lowest self esteem as they deny their skin color. You are typical color blinded man, still believing these people of your ancestors were white.

http://www.google.com.et/imgres...

Check your eyes or you may use your master's eye glass. You have even forgotten this and the child of this father can possibly white??? Moron!

#52990
Mar 1, 2013

Page 2443
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>I dont hate anyone. I just dont like people stealing the history of others. My father came from Indonesia (Cape Malay) but more than likely his family interbred with other slaves from Africa and South African blacks. I real mutt lol.
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#82777 Nov 25, 2013
The Trollslayer will only bring AUTHENTIC TRUTH

___
This wall painting, depicting the Healing of the Paralytic, is the earliest known representation of Jesus, dating from about 235 AD.

The painting was found in 1921 on the left-hand wall of the baptismal chamber of the house-church at Dura-Europos on the Euphrates River in modern Syria. It is now part of the Dura Europos collection at the Yale University Gallery of Fine Arts.

http://www.panafricanradio.net/typo3conf/ext/...
___
http://www.panafricanradio.net/typo3conf/ext/...

Fresco from the Via Latina Catacomb, Rome (cubiculum C), painted about 329 A.D. Abraham raises his sword to slay his son Isaac.

___

BAM!

http://www.panafa.net/blog/wp-content/uploads...
Christ and His disciples. Painted wooden panel in the Coptic Museum, Cairo.[- Christ et ses disciples. Peint en Panneau de bois dans le musée Copte, Caire.]

___
"STOP SHOWING THIS", THE TROLLS SAY. But truth has to come through

http://www.panafa.net/blog/wp-content/uploads...

Meeting of Our Lord in the Temple.[- La rencontre de notre Seigneur dans le temple.]

___

A kneeling nobleman before the Black Madonna of Einsiedeln, Switzerland – 1781.[- Un noble à genoux devant la Madonna Noire d’Einsiedeln, Suisse – 1781.]

http://www.panafa.net/blog/wp-content/uploads...
___

http://www.panafa.net/blog/wp-content/uploads...

The Holy Prophet Nahum
___

http://www.panafa.net/blog/wp-content/uploads...

The Holy Prophet Elijah [- Saint prophète Élijah]

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#82778 Nov 25, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Look AT A DNA YOU DUMB BOZO:
READ THE BIBLE TOO WHILE YOU AT IT! Arabs and Middle Eastern people carry the SAME Haplogroups! They ARE NOT the same as AFRICANS!!!
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOK:
www.scs.illinois.edu/~mcdonald/WorldHaplogrou...
Blind slave! You can't even see the light green blue and green colors and their significant share in the Middle East areas. I see you don't care the dark blue shades (Haplotype O) is totally absent in the middle east. Yet, you are arranging to associate the Cape Malay Indonesia with the Middle East forgetting the light blue and green colors. Jealous dirty slave! You better kill yourself! Wasted Cape Malay slave!!!
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#82779 Nov 25, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
What this AUTHENTIC ARTIFACT LOOK LIKE. The racists want to LIE about the origins....in order to make believe Africans have NOTHING and are NOTHING. NOT ON MY watch
http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancien...
More proof ( Mary & Christ).....it's what I do

https://www.google.com/search...
just some one

Glen Carbon, IL

#82780 Nov 25, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Look AT A DNA YOU DUMB BOZO:
READ THE BIBLE TOO WHILE YOU AT IT! Arabs and Middle Eastern people carry the SAME Haplogroups! They ARE NOT the same as AFRICANS!!!
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOK:
www.scs.illinois.edu/~mcdonald/WorldHaplogrou...
Know how to write while you're at it, idiot. Once again, Arab and Middle eastern is not a race. Those people you have just mention are not original to that land.
Slave Coast

United States

#82781 Nov 25, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>There were people living in Nigeria about 8000BC. They were the people who built the canoe! So there was a civilization in Nigeria 8000BC!
And....

Are they the akan, mande, tikar, bamileke, igbo, mavumba, ewe,?

So whats your point?

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#82782 Nov 25, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>DUMBO BOZO people on this site want to know why you claim you dont have a NGOID skull? Waiting..........
Moron Ignorant Cape Malay! I am more likely having diclocephalic or likely a brachiocephalic skull, much larger than most middle eastern mesocephalic skulls. You, the Cape Malay, have much smaller brain than modern rats. I am black just in my skin tone!
Slave Coast

United States

#82783 Nov 25, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
So what if there was. Those tribes of nigeria who were there in 8000 bc may be apart of our ancestry, nobodys denying that moron. Thats an irrelevant point. The point is diffrent tribes arrived at different time. So be more specific. The diaspora didnt descend from every ethnic group in west africa num nutz.
Also, great link. Nigeria was populated in 8000 bc call the press, lol. It would be nice to know who these tribes were, lol. Most likey Pygmy types. and..... So what? Pygmies are rarely found in diasporic africans.
Again,
The direct ancestors of the diaspora who was shipped via west african british, poruguese, and French Ports throught Senegambia, ivory coast, gold coast, slave coast, and Angola(not just nigeria) to North America included slaves branded under the names of
MANDE, IGBO, AKAN,, MAVUMBA, EWE, HAUSA, FULANI, TIKAR, BAMILEKE, WITH A MINORITY COMING FROM MOZAMBUQUE, TANZANAIA, AND CAPER VERDE.
NONE OF WHICH HAVE BEEN IN NIGERIA OR ANYWHERE IN WEST AFRICA SINCE 8000 BC.
¡Again

So whats your point?
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#82784 Nov 25, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
More proof ( Mary & Christ).....it's what I do
https://www.google.com/search...
They look like Indians!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Grey Ghost 1,684,301
Black rulership in Eroupe during the Dark Ages? (Dec '10) 2 min Snr 751
Black male who was granted a heart transplant d... (Apr '15) 4 min T-BOS 2
Good morning my melanin-appropriate Human frien... 4 min Denigrade 12
News Trump appointee resigns after racist, sexist an... 7 min Wondering 51
LOL! Look at this white girl. 13 min Denigrade 15
Bets on how long shutdown will last... 13 min Joey 24
WHITE FOLKS: YOU need to know what King Knew! 51 min Paul 157
Democrats decide that illegal immigrants are mo... 2 hr KIP 28
Racist White People on MLK Day. 2 hr Paul 122
More from around the web