Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#82635 Nov 25, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Youre an Afronazi racist pos pretending to be a Aryan! AHOLE!
say devil talk about jez-us being a sepharvaim,an run i will take over .see the ashkenaz hated that sepharvaim fellow, thats why in they Talmud, they talk bad about him, they knows he was a sepharvaim jew, why he wasn't in africa looking for tribes? why he lived with them Scythian an kicked an healed them an took his message to them, yes he had pigmentation, but he wasn't a Hebrew, he was a sepharvaim Jew , whom peoples lived in our land since 721BC, the king of Assyria placed his peoples in our land!!! tell truth devil tell them!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#82636 Nov 25, 2013
then he tell his crew to go to the lost tribes with they message but not one head towards Africa, where the whole Hebrew nation was,something should be real fishy to you peoples about that, the Book of Jeremiah was around then,Galatians an Ephesians, Philippians,Thessalonians, wasn't no Hebrews there why jez-us crew wasn't in Africa spreading they gospels

Level 8

Location hidden

#82637 Nov 25, 2013
see in new testament they giving yo demi-god a hard time. ok in hebrew bible the devil dont even disrespect the CREATOR, but in yo new testament they is ruffing dude up,why dude have to die for us if we gone be restored by CREATOR? after punishment? which was written out, then on top of that, CREATOR told us bout new law that would be in us Hebrews whiles we was going into Africa,what jez-us have to do with slavery? but that covenant contract tells you about it!!CURSES
AFG

Ware, UK

#82638 Nov 25, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>LOW IQ F_K HEAD READ ALL THESE MAPS EXTREMELY SLOWLY POS HEAD:
www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_J2_Y-DNA.sh...
Haplogroups R1a/R1b/G/J/M34/M35/T and MyDNA U/H/ are Middle Eastern in origin and ARE THE MAIN HAPLOGROUPS OF EUROPE!!!!!!!!!!
Only Haplogroup J came from the middle east, the rest didn't.
I've already explained to you about Aryans, they come from Central Asia NOT the middle east now shut the fckk up you dumb arab.
AFG

Ware, UK

#82639 Nov 25, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Youre an Afronazi racist pos pretending to be a Aryan! AHOLE!
No I'm NOT, you racist fcckwit.
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#82640 Nov 25, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>you being lynched verbally up in here, you into that slap me around stuff! lol you likes to get beat on, your a greasy dude,oily ,foul,lol hahah say dude you is crazy you havent won a agrument around here yet, the only thang you got them on is that jez-us fellow ,that dude was a crazy sepharvaim chasing Scythian hahahahah lol he spent he whole time looking for hebrews among scythians hahahahah lol hahahah so trick your right about yo jez-us fellow hahahahah the water walker hahahahah lol hahahah
Um...I dont write for people on this site but for people who might read this site! I dont care what people on this site think of me! Well if Jesus lived today he most definitely would be a Sephardi Jew. Thats a FACT!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#82641 Nov 25, 2013
AFG wrote:
<quoted text>
Only Haplogroup J came from the middle east, the rest didn't.
I've already explained to you about Aryans, they come from Central Asia NOT the middle east now shut the fckk up you dumb arab.
Im Jewish b*tch! Most Haplogroups in Europe come from the Middle East! F*A*C*T!!!!!!!!!!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#82642 Nov 25, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
see in new testament they giving yo demi-god a hard time. ok in hebrew bible the devil dont even disrespect the CREATOR, but in yo new testament they is ruffing dude up,why dude have to die for us if we gone be restored by CREATOR? after punishment? which was written out, then on top of that, CREATOR told us bout new law that would be in us Hebrews whiles we was going into Africa,what jez-us have to do with slavery? but that covenant contract tells you about it!!CURSES
I dont believe in Jesus either! Jesus was a prophet like Mohammed and a billion Muslims agree!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#82643 Nov 25, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text> say devil talk about jez-us being a sepharvaim,an run i will take over .see the ashkenaz hated that sepharvaim fellow, thats why in they Talmud, they talk bad about him, they knows he was a sepharvaim jew, why he wasn't in africa looking for tribes? why he lived with them Scythian an kicked an healed them an took his message to them, yes he had pigmentation, but he wasn't a Hebrew, he was a sepharvaim Jew , whom peoples lived in our land since 721BC, the king of Assyria placed his peoples in our land!!! tell truth devil tell them!!
Sephardi Jews originate from the Israelite Tribe of Judah who were taken into exile in Babylon! When Assyrian was conquered by Persia, the Persian king allowed the Israelite Tribe of Judah to return to Israel! Its written in the bible! Hebrews,Israelites and Jews are the SAME people!
7New Earth7

Europe

#82644 Nov 25, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>you being lynched verbally up in here, you into that slap me around stuff! lol you likes to get beat on, your a greasy dude,oily ,foul,lol hahah say dude you is crazy you havent won a agrument around here yet, the only thang you got them on is that jez-us fellow ,that dude was a crazy sepharvaim chasing Scythian hahahahah lol he spent he whole time looking for hebrews among scythians hahahahah lol hahahah so trick your right about yo jez-us fellow hahahahah the water walker hahahahah lol hahahah
Son of ignorance, lang time me a try fi explain this ya biblikal poetikal judgement pon di faces of dem babylonian mess! Scythians an edom are Dem evil mess who are come as evil jinn Fi rule! This ah start Lang time too fo Dem earliest babylan time with Dem gods anna sorcerers of nebuchardnezor Anna Dem ka'dims (ka'dims = chaldeans-'be grater them our husbands) evil jinns.

All jinn mess gon lead to di impirial majesties Fi decide pon selfless sacrifice Fi end di war; so Dem evil men haffi know say ita Nat bout fighting Anna taking ova! Becas if Dem learn Dem ah see say man can live better life even if conquered! So him no die for we sins Fi be forgiven, but Fi evil men to know say Dem fit change; so who no hear woulda be judged in Lang run!!!!!!! Who Dem? Burn fya!!!!!
7New Earth7

Europe

#82645 Nov 25, 2013
Dying for sins no mean say we are saved! Ita mean if we haffi do same then::::: http://www.google.com/search...
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#82646 Nov 25, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>w That man never said anything about the Jews on a negative way unless the comparing to biracial blacks of America(s). Then you are the one who's a closet bigot and hater. He only gave is opinion on what he observed where he stayed. You are in South Africa dude.
way to expose "alf's" racist ANTI-African b.s. NOTE the racist "alf" NEVER, EVER SAYS POSITIVE THINGS ABOUT AFRICA....HE NEVER PROMOTES AFRICA OR PPL. OF AFRICAN DESCENT. I DOUBT HE'S South Africa
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#82647 Nov 25, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Ethiopians of the ancient = Ethiopians of today. Ethiopians are ancient stabilized people as evidenced from the genetic links like these ones:
“Ethiopians, in particular highland Ethiopians, seem to me likely an ancient stabilized hybrid population between a population from Arabia, and a local Sub-Saharan population. This population seems unlikely to have been related to the peoples of West-Central Africa, who are associated with the Bantus across eastern and southern Africa”
http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2011/0...
The physical attributes that you mentioned (flat nose) is simply a distorted myths and invented by slave traders and black Americans. The most famous author of pre-history nations-JOHN D. BALDWIN said this:
"In the early traditions and literary records of the Greeks, Arabia is described as Ethiopia; and this name was applied to other regions occupied or controlled by the Arabian Cushites. In modern times, it has commonly been assumed, without proper inquiry, that the Ethiopians were of course Africans. This grave mistake has been the source of much misunderstanding and confusion. Another fruitful source of misapprehension is that notable exercise in etymology which derives the word Ethiopia from the Greek words, and makes it a designation for all the dark-colored races of Africa"
"Careful students of antiquity now point out that "the people of Ethiopia seem to have been of the Caucasian race," meaning white? men, and that the word was, to the Greeks, perhaps really a foreign word corrupted. The Greeks themselves used the appellation as a sacred term in the religious vocabulary they had received from the Phoenicians and Egyptians. It is supposed to have been originated by what is called the serpent worship" of the Cushites. To derive it from the Greek would be as little reasonable as to derive some Greek name, such as Hellas, from modern Hungarian. Eustathius (Schol. in Homcrum) says: "^Ethiops is a title of Zeus;" Lycophron describes Prometlu HpopaQeiic AtOio ; Prometheus Kthiops, the d:rmon or tutelary deity. The appellation had a religious significance, but no reference whatever to complexion. Arabia was the original Ethiopia, or Land of dish. The countries on the Upper Nile were called Ethiopia because they were at first colonies or dependent provinces of ancient Arabia"
source: PRE-HISTORIC NATIONS; OR, INQUIRIES CONCERNING SOME OF THE GREAT PEOPLES AND CIVILIZATIONS OF ANTIQUITY, THEIR PROBABLE RELATION TO A TILL OLDER CIVILIZATION OF THE ETHIOPIANS OR CUSHITES OF ARABIA.
BY JOHN D. BALDWIN A.M
We are certainly black people, but not n!groid!! This totalitarian look is pushed forward today by racist AAs, not because there is luck of evidences but there is desperation to robe Ethiopian's heritage and associate everything to west African type of people.
SIGH.....you really need to LET GO OF THIS WHITE ARAB association with Africa.

WHITE ARABS HATE AFRICANS ( I have PROOF). WHITE ARABS do not see a "kinship" with Africans or EAST AFRICANS . Finally, EAST AFRICANS and other AFRICANS were on earth before WHITE ARABS. read this again. Please.
A Child of Yahweh

Washington, DC

#82648 Nov 25, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>Lol that's your comeback. I read her body language and scared wasn't the vibe I got. More like whipped! Scared to walk probably lmao. Excuse me though. You probably can't read women a lil so I don't fault you for missing the obvious
. Lol, go easy, on the poor chap, he is clueless and has no idea what level you just took him too, no experience on that topic, I am still laughing , poor thing ouch, it went right over his head!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#82649 Nov 25, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Sephardi Jews originate from the Israelite Tribe of Judah who were taken into exile in Babylon! When Assyrian was conquered by Persia, the Persian king allowed the Israelite Tribe of Judah to return to Israel! Its written in the bible! Hebrews,Israelites and Jews are the SAME people!
SEE devil bible say nothing bout shepharvim being taken to Babylon with Hebrews, show it,
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#82650 Nov 25, 2013
"Sub-Saharan" is a racist term divised by euros to divide Africa. Africans don't refer to themsevles as "sub" anything. THERE ARE NOT "2 AFRICA'S".
"Sub-Saharan" Africa is a Racist Construction

Africans have and still do live in ALL of Africa. I don't focus to hard on articles that use the racist euro term "sub" when describing Africa.

It's the damn white Arabs and other invaders who have no business there.
____

"Nigerian-born Chikia Onyeani who chairs the Celebrate Africa Group says the phrase is demeaning to Africa and should be rejected".

I want to someone here show ANTI-African sentiment toward this African man. Lets see...WHO will be the 1st?

http://www.google.com/url...

Level 8

Location hidden

#82651 Nov 25, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Sephardi Jews originate from the Israelite Tribe of Judah who were taken into exile in Babylon!
devil show sepharvaims being a tribe, lol hahah slap me thigh hahah hot dog it !! lets see you do that!!{ i stand up over computer] devil let me see you connect the sepharavims to the tribe of Judah, we got the names in Nehemiah , devil show me how you connect the sepharvaims to the Hebrews, did they go into africa an mate, then came back out? 588bc till 332bc show sepharvaim getting into the fleeing Hebrew nation,ok from 332bc till 1400 ad show sepharvaim in Africa, o guess you can do that because they started slavery, devil lets see you make sepharvaims into hebrews,
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#82652 Nov 25, 2013
"Growing up in Israel, Shay Sium became accustomed to being called a......"

is this a LIE??? WHY HAS THIS HAPPENED"?

http://www.google.com/url...

-humanitarian news and analysis
A Child of Yahweh

Washington, DC

#82653 Nov 25, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
The Hebrews were and are Mideastern people, Eurasians, not black Africans.
Get some self-esteem and stop claiming other people.
YOU are not a Hebrew!
. Lol, what do you know about the Hebrews you idiot , black people were speaking the language when they came to America, Kum ba Yah my lord, that is how you interpret things, unintelligently moron! Who do you think they were talking to idiot??? The translation is come by here YHWH , Our Lord come by here my Lord come by here, we need you Lord , we need you Lord , come by here. Yes we were disobedient and were being punished for our disobedience , but we still prayed and sang to the Most High all the time. What you and most don't know is the slaves loved the bible because they recognized the basic precepts and lands and characters that you tried to hide. The names of the cities and the cultures that you did not know about because you did not know Ancient History. You do not have any idea who my true people are, so don't talk about the aborigines , Indians , Jamaicans or anyone else, it runs deep in our veins , we are the ones with the blood,DNA and real History on our side , you are just a Serpent Troll that has been tagging along for the ride, how do you like us now , idiot !!!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#82654 Nov 25, 2013
A Child of Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>. Lol, what do you know about the Hebrews you idiot , black people were speaking the language when they came to America, Kum ba Yah my lord, that is how you interpret things, unintelligently moron! Who do you think they were talking to idiot??? The translation is come by here YHWH , Our Lord come by here my Lord come by here, we need you Lord , we need you Lord , come by here. Yes we were disobedient and were being punished for our disobedience , but we still prayed and sang to the Most High all the time. What you and most don't know is the slaves loved the bible because they recognized the basic precepts and lands and characters that you tried to hide. The names of the cities and the cultures that you did not know about because you did not know Ancient History. You do not have any idea who my true people are, so don't talk about the aborigines , Indians , Jamaicans or anyone else, it runs deep in our veins , we are the ones with the blood,DNA and real History on our side , you are just a Serpent Troll that has been tagging along for the ride, how do you like us now , idiot !!!
Just a poor ancient old fart that cant understand new technology like DNA! No wonder every one laughs at poor idiot Afronazis!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My advice to Donald J Trump... 22 min Israelite Suprema... 12
No more BM/BW couple? Is black love dead? 22 min Cigar Face 25 97
News Churchill bust back in Oval Office 45 min From Britain 4
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 45 min Grey Ghost 1,482,588
Afrikaners are not African, not up for DEBATE (Jan '13) 59 min Real African 78
Where is Drilling The Nerve?????????????? 1 hr Emperor_Jagi 2
I am not a big fan of blacks 1 hr From Britain 9
News Being conservative is not being racist 2 hr Ben Quick 36
How soon will Trump be impeached? 2 hr Ben Quick 29
BEN QUICK just got busted as a black girl troll... 2 hr Ben Quick 33