Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#82421 Nov 23, 2013
DAWIT wrote:
<quoted text>
The evidence against you is quite clear. You are without a doubt a white boy trying to pass yourself off as a brother. You are pitiful.
you dont believe what you say , john ole boy! hey you tell lies, just stand up an be a man,

Level 8

Location hidden

#82422 Nov 23, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
Know this and know it well.
This ben character is a complete FRAUD!!!
I had some info for y'all today, as soon as I posted it, it was DELETED. THEN HERE COMES WHO ELSE, BUT THE "RACIST HATE MONGERING SATANIS TALMUDIC ONE HIMSELF!!!"
NOW LOOK HOW HE'S WHINING...LOL!!!
fight yo own wars, why you trying cry for help??? hahahah shame on you john, the liar! is yo new name
7New Earth7

Europe

#82423 Nov 23, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
Col 2:14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;
WHAT IS IT SAYING?
It means the commencement of true judgement from the highest point of view, ie let nobody say he didn't hear the message of love......so that when its time for revenge, no mercy from heaven!
7New Earth7

Europe

#82424 Nov 23, 2013
I'd LIKE TO KNOW WHAT YOU PEOPLE FIND SO INAPPROPRIATE ABOUT MY POST??? THERE ARE NO "N WORDS," OR PROFANE LANGUAGE IN THEM...SO WHAT IS YOU TRUE AGENDA??????????
ARE YOU THAT AFRAID OF THE "REAL TRUTH...HUH...HUH...HUH??? "
Aint nothing, ONLY you be on a higher level.....if u know what I mean.......peeps sees you high and mighty!

Level 8

Location hidden

#82425 Nov 23, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Aint nothing, ONLY you be on a higher level.....if u know what I mean.......peeps sees you high and mighty!
you kissing his ass doodoo all on yo lips hahahahahah lol why you kissing up to dude an you knows you cant stand him? you must gone stab him in back fo me?
A Child of Yahweh

Alexandria, VA

#82426 Nov 23, 2013
DAWIT wrote:
<quoted text>
The evidence against you is quite clear. You are without a doubt a white boy trying to pass yourself off as a brother. You are pitiful.
. Wow is there really a snake in the grass slithering amongst us , man and I said I wouldn't say anything else, lol , for my real peeps; SNAKE!!!
7New Earth7

Europe

#82427 Nov 23, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>you kissing his ass doodoo all on yo lips hahahahahah lol why you kissing up to dude an you knows you cant stand him? you must gone stab him in back fo me?
You knows its Aint no reasoning with you! You come up with some scanty history and expect peeps to argue that??? Psssss. Aint that funny? How coulda serphacaim be ancestor peoples who lived 20,000BC? Yallz got to c dis madness.
7New Earth7

Europe

#82428 Nov 23, 2013
Johns talks about pygmys! Props to his!
7New Earth7

Europe

#82429 Nov 23, 2013
Ben wana say DNA of over 7,000 BC is dead wrong,!lol pssssss,

He say first man on earth was Adam!

Illiteracy in the highest order!
A Child of Yahweh

Alexandria, VA

#82430 Nov 23, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>ole church monger lol you still preaching church stuff, you dont get it do you??? your slow an the real AGENT hahahah
. Let's see, you make fun of the church, the Messiah and Spiritual being in man, wow that does make you a serpent, now I know why I don't read your posts, you are a idiot that only knows how to copy and past and say the word Hebrew and try and fool people. One thing I was told is everyone that is from Africa is not a Hebrew Israelite and you are definitely not one for sure. That came from a brother from Africa, looks like he was right, pretender!
Kay 5

UK

#82431 Nov 23, 2013
After the era of Noah and sons,many people of the various races of the world(descendants of the sons of Noah)decided to build a tower called Babel into the heavens(Genesis 11)but God detested such unholy unity and caused confusion among them and they divided and had various languages.They separated from each other and started migrating to various locations of the earth forming settlements.These settlements came earlier on,while some came later on. To be continued.....
Kay 5

UK

#82432 Nov 23, 2013
According to an American scholar and historian(can't remember his name),Hamitic heritage include the ancient land and civilizations of ancient Egypt,Kush,Ethiopia,e.t.c,from which other African settlements originated from. He also of the Hamitic race are the far east asians and their civilations,I.e,Chinese,Japane se,of which is a notorious fact that their ancestors where Africans or "black"people.This race of people also include the red indians or the native americans.To be continued.....

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#82433 Nov 23, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
http://historyrevised.com/
Promised to be blessed
Thanx Coast imma have to check it out.

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#82434 Nov 23, 2013
DAWIT wrote:
<quoted text>
That FAKE don't know the difference between SUDAN & ETHIOPIA.

Level 2

Since: May 11

El Monte, CA

#82435 Nov 23, 2013
A Child of Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>. The Marranos: The Moorish Jews of Portugal, Spain and Benin (Guinean) Coast (Part 1)– Oguejiofo Annu
Black Moorish Jews of Maghrib, Sudan and Iberian Pennisula: the Marranos
Black Jews have lived in Iberia and Africa as far back as the time of the Carthaginans. Jewish traders sailed on Carthaginian merchant ships and traded all along the coast of North Africa and even into the Americas.
Many African tribes along the coast of North Africa and way into the southern savanahs, beyond the Sahara deserts they were ancient Hebraic jewish tribes. Those tribes got caught up in the events that followed the death of the Islamic Prophet Muhammed all the way from Medina to the Maghrib. It is widely acknowledged that one of the most determined fighters against the black Arab enchroachment on black African berber property was Queen Kahina a black jewess Queen of the Maghrib.
Early Arab scholars who visited the southern fringes of the Sahara desert report the presence of jewish tribes in places such as ancient Ghana and Mali. Many tribes in Africa today still recall their Hebraic roots and many more continue their ancient jewish laws and tradition unadulterated by the politics of the modern days.
When the African Moors moved North and conquered Spain, it was a confederation of African Muslims, African Jews and African Christians who effected the victory. The African Jews and the African Muslims were brothers genetically, phenotypically, and historically. They were the same black people pursuing the same goals of righteous existence.
So the African Moorish Empire took root in Iberia and the rest of the southern mediterranean coast. Black African Muslims and Black African Jews with their Black African christians as such ruled Europe for the next 700 years.
The un-Holy Roman Catholic Church
That was when the Pope of Rome who was the chief of the rebellious pale European tribe who fell outside civilization began his open war against the armies of Jah, Allah the God of the Africans.
The Roman papacy organized the rudest, cruelest, barbaric sort of insurrection against the rule of the Black Moorish caliphates who brought light and civilization to the pale Europeans.
The most wretched rogues, brigands, terrorists, lowlive mass murders, predecessors of mass killers like Christoph Colons (aka Christopher Columbus) were deployed into this battle.
This movement was variously known as the “reconquistada” or “the crusades”. The Pope was always the Commander in Chief as there were no true pale European nations so to speak at that time. They all lived under this super-tribal formation called the un-Holy Roman Empire or the un-Holy Roman Catholic Church.
This Holy Rome was not the old Roman Empire. This un-Holy Rome was the product of some outlawed occultist priesthood who had sworn to mis-use their knowledge of the ancient African mysteries to create a rebellion on earth.
The Ancient African Mysteries, the Papacy and the Roman Catholic Church
The mysteries had originally been brought to old Rome by black Africans monks such as St. Ignatius of Antioch, Origen, Tertullian, St.Augustine, and many other un-named masters of the old science. Rome was a child of Africa and for centuries had always been oriented towards North Africa as opposed to North Europe.
Black Africans could become and were Roman citizens, just as many Romans migrated and settled Africa. As such it was not surprising that branches of African created mysteries like christianity should be taken from southern Libya and upper Nile Egypt to Rome and Athens to illuminate their minds.
Many cults were found in old Rome and they thrived and died at their time. This one mystery that came from Africa later called christianity was hijacked by some bad-minded types the tail end of the power of Rome.
http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancien...

http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancien...

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#82436 Nov 23, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>you dont believe what you say , john ole boy! hey you tell lies, just stand up an be a man,
You FRAUD, Dawit is from the same place as glimmer. Ya FAKE WANNABE TALMUDIC HATE MONGERING RACIST.

I WILL ALWAYS OPPOSE THE LIKES OF YOU PRETENDING AND SLITHERING YOUR SATANIC SERPENT DEVIL YOU!!!

It's for me to PROTECT AND DEFEND DESCENDANTS OF MY ANCESTORS, BE THEY ON THE AFRICAN CONTINENT OR IN THE DIASPORA AGINST SATANIC SLITHERING SERPENTS SU H AS YOU. YOU ARE THE ABSOLUTE WORST THNG THAT COULD POSSIBLY HAPPEN TO AA'S OR AFRICANS...PERIOD!!!

Take you GIBBERISH AND COPYING AND PASTING TO YOUR BRETHREN AT STORM FRONT...WHITE BOY.

Level 8

Location hidden

#82437 Nov 23, 2013
<quoted text>
That FAKE don't know the difference between SUDAN & ETHIOPIA.
john its gone be ok like i said i aint mad,i think you do good job,you just lied thats all,you africans hate to own up to yo lies, instead you try an cover them up by maki8ng mo lie's ok john i aint mad cause you get in on devils a time here an there, I pat yo back, ruff yo hair up, your a lil bro to me, you cant win yo big bro john, im yo elder on here, plus i got way mo info; to hell with dna, fade me with bible you lose hhaqhahahah everybody , knows thats my tool
A Child of Yahweh

Alexandria, VA

#82438 Nov 23, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
. Hard to dispute the Historical Writings, coins and paintings, excellent links!
A Child of Yahweh

Alexandria, VA

#82439 Nov 23, 2013
<quoted text>
You FRAUD, Dawit is from the same place as glimmer. Ya FAKE WANNABE TALMUDIC HATE MONGERING RACIST.
I WILL ALWAYS OPPOSE THE LIKES OF YOU PRETENDING AND SLITHERING YOUR SATANIC SERPENT DEVIL YOU!!!
It's for me to PROTECT AND DEFEND DESCENDANTS OF MY ANCESTORS, BE THEY ON THE AFRICAN CONTINENT OR IN THE DIASPORA AGINST SATANIC SLITHERING SERPENTS SU H AS YOU. YOU ARE THE ABSOLUTE WORST THNG THAT COULD POSSIBLY HAPPEN TO AA'S OR AFRICANS...PERIOD!!!
Take you GIBBERISH AND COPYING AND PASTING TO YOUR BRETHREN AT STORM FRONT...WHITE BOY.
. Let's see,sounding worst and worst for this certain guy y'all are talking about, oops my bad , lol; I have been talking about him too!

Level 8

Location hidden

#82440 Nov 23, 2013
<quoted text>
you dont mean what you say, i just caught you off guard with that statement, dont be mad, check yo self,john dont bring race in this, john you just lied an i was able to prove you wrong, ok you aint cussing now but you still saying some foul stuff! lol your mad, ok you dont have no immunity to lie,them peoples mite take a post here or there they do it to everybody ok, you saying you dont cuss, i showed you to be a lie. an now you mad, but i aint, the show still gone roll, you just told a UNNECESSARY LIE , an thats it, you still gone be you, but you just lied an it was shown,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min USAsince1680 1,109,862
Where do I find my African American Prince? 3 min X-TREME BIAS 8
American Blacks: What's WRONG with being a BANTU? (Dec '09) 5 min OnlyPatchWork 74
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 5 min TranshumanX 25,714
A lot of American black women are acting like t... 7 min Abdurratln 28
Why Is Everyone So Obsessed With Black Women? (Aug '10) 10 min tlove610 138
REVOLUTIONARIESS in AA Forum: Are there ANY? 11 min Abdurratln 31
BW Cuffed by Police for Kissing WM: Prostitute??? 54 min sassyntrashy 186
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... 59 min OnlyPatchWork 627
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 1 hr felistitas 120,888
White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate B... 1 hr GIZLER 573
Another white man beheaded by IsIs 1 hr Livinfine05 220
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

African-American People Search