Hebrew Israelite
A Child of Yahweh

United States

#82547 Nov 24, 2013
Kay 5 wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry the Cherokee or red indians weren't Jews originally unless of recent.Many historians have established they originated from far east asia,thousands of years ago who in turn originated from Africa.
. Do some research on the Olmec Civilization. People really have no clue about our true history, I am really amazed???
A Child of Yahweh

United States

#82548 Nov 24, 2013
Kay 5 wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry the Cherokee or red indians weren't Jews originally unless of recent.Many historians have established they originated from far east asia,thousands of years ago who in turn originated from Africa.
. So let me ask you a simple question, how did the the people know they were speaking the language if the Jews, why when they ask the converted Jews what were the Indians speaking they told them it was The language of the Jews but they did not understand, because it was Ancient Hebrew, Even Glen Beck spoke about the newly found Hebrew writing buried with Indians and I guess you also missed the part about Indians speaking Hebrew to Columbus when he arrived in the America! I understand you did not know about this part of history, that is why we are constantly updating people with the unknown info.
7New Earth7

Europe

#82549 Nov 24, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>jews had the list of names of returns they just choose which ones to claim, like that dude Nehemiah husel an wrote genealogy i just showed you one they did the same, ok its a few jews name Nehemiah that wrote genealogy, they chose that name when they chose to create genealogy.ok Nehemiah ben Hushiel did one ok Nehemiah had then been appointed the ruler of Jerusalem. He began the work of making arrangements of the rebuilding of the Temple, and sorting out genealogies to established a new High Priesthood.its a few in history we gone catch what they did,
Lol! If I'm right, what u are saying is that the book of Nehemiah was tampered with..... So what r we actually debating? Its now messy if u say it was tampered with bcos There's no way out.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#82550 Nov 24, 2013
A Child of Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>. Do some research on the Olmec Civilization. People really have no clue about our true history, I am really amazed???
your kind of slow, DARKSKIN PEOPLES BEEN all over this earth so what? YOU GONE FIND PEOPLES with pigmentation been all over earth ok slow one it boils down to COVENANT Law, its not bout skin color, so what about the Olmec Civilization ??? like i said peoples with pigmentation can be found all over earth, but was they covenant peoples?

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#82551 Nov 24, 2013
Blacks were in the Americas. Some south american tribes language come from Mende and Ashanti also Cherokee ritual resemble Dogon. Ohio Burrows show African Gold with Egyptian symbols and Broken Hebrew.

In short Many black tribescame here over time. Pygmies Nubian Hebrew Malian and Moors

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#82552 Nov 24, 2013
Akan in ancient America
http://m.youtube.com/watch...

Olmec 98 Jaguar Priest
http://m.youtube.com/user/Olmec98
Kay 5

UK

#82553 Nov 24, 2013
A Child of Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>. So let me ask you a simple question, how did the the people know they were speaking the language if the Jews, why when they ask the converted Jews what were the Indians speaking they told them it was The language of the Jews but they did not understand, because it was Ancient Hebrew, Even Glen Beck spoke about the newly found Hebrew writing buried with Indians and I guess you also missed the part about Indians speaking Hebrew to Columbus when he arrived in the America! I understand you did not know about this part of history, that is why we are constantly updating people with the unknown info.
Are you cherokee now or black? Anyways never knew what you just telling me? But,why weren't the red indians practicing or retained Jewish customs in "known" history unlike some african nations?
A Child of Yahweh

United States

#82554 Nov 24, 2013
A Child of Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>. Do some research on the Olmec Civilization. People really have no clue about our true history, I am really amazed???
. When you get a chance look at a picture of Geronimo and tell us what you think, one if the most well known names in American history!!! http://m.youtube.com/watch...
A Child of Yahweh

United States

#82555 Nov 24, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>your kind of slow, DARKSKIN PEOPLES BEEN all over this earth so what? YOU GONE FIND PEOPLES with pigmentation been all over earth ok slow one it boils down to COVENANT Law, its not bout skin color, so what about the Olmec Civilization ??? like i said peoples with pigmentation can be found all over earth, but was they covenant peoples?
. A Child of Yahweh
1 John 2:20-29
King James Version (KJV)
20 But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things.
21 I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth.
22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.
24 Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning. If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father.
25 And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life.
26 These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you.
27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.
28 And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming.
29 If ye know that he is righteous, ye know that every one that doeth righteousness is born of him.
Report this post
A Child of Yahweh

United States

#82556 Nov 24, 2013
Kay 5 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you cherokee now or black? Anyways never knew what you just telling me? But,why weren't the red indians practicing or retained Jewish customs in "known" history unlike some african nations?
. Once you look at the video the Question will be answered for you, enjoy!
7New Earth7

Europe

#82557 Nov 24, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
Jews soon formed the majority. The Tiberian Jews did not resist the Romans in the Jewish Wars. Because of this they were spared. After the destruction of the Temple in 70 B.C.E.,. The jew of Galilee became thereafter the Jewish center of Israel.jews had lived in Rome since the second century BC these was your Sephardi, the ones that the Babylonians placed in Samaria book-town, 2kings17;24. Julius Caesar and Augustus supported laws that allowed Jews protection to worship as they chose. Synagogues were classified as colleges to get around Roman laws banning secret societies and the temples were allowed to collect the yearly tax paid by all Jewish men for temple maintenance. tibirian Jews are your Ashkenazim!
Ben Ben.. I've said this time without number here; Tiber is Diber from Derber from medebay! Roma was founded by a medebay named Romulus! The Moro D'alba gave birth to him. If you go to Roman history books you'll see that they say that Rome started on the banks of River Tiber! Why I'm starting this way is because u think the Tiberian Jews were different from the imperial family that also existed in judea ie the maccabees/medebas, but its u who is lost! See its clear history that the pre-existing settlers in the banks of River Tiber are dark-skinned elves (google it if u wish) they are the jews! Also I have said here that a Jew is a member of the medebay army who is either training or is a full fledged jinn! You said " The Tiberian Jews did not resist the Romans in the Jewish Wars. Because of this they were spared." but you are getting the picture wrong! The medebays/Jews had been banished from Rome in 139 BC, again in 19 AD and during the reign of Claudius. However, they were soon forced to return and teach their students (the likes of Julius Ceasar) because he wanted then to reveal their secrets of how they got their powers by making jinnhood to be attained without any moral law guiding it, that's why scholars say 'under Roman law' so it wasn't about any Jew being allowed to return and continue their independent existence under Roman law!!!!! Ceasar means orissa!!!!!! He and his army acquired the power that's why he became very powerful! Rome which was known as a totally chaotic place since around 2000BC was divided into two parties since earliest times, ie the elders who were the medebay/jews imperialists governing them from Germany and the students (papal people) who were learners or people being tamed! Papal or the office of the pope had a root meaning of 'open up' ie 'become a full fledged moral man/jinn',,,,,,,,, but the chaos intensified and there was conflicts ans that's the reason why for the Firest time jews were banished from Rome in 139 BC, again in 19 AD!

So my friend jews are imperial judahites same with the family of the Maccabbes that existed in Jerusalem!

From the video that puncho just posted we can see the people uve been tracing are Edomites, not Hebrew Israelite elders(jews)!!!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#82558 Nov 24, 2013
Exodus 23:17;Three times in the year all thy males shall appear before the Lord GOD. means everything to real Hebrews,, Israel wasnt the only peoples spoke Hebrew Canaan did also, its where we got it an we knows that,Genesis 10:18;And the Arvadite, and the Zemarite, and the Hamathite: and afterward were the families of the Canaanites spread abroad.
bible show Hebrews sailing off under Jehoshaphat an it failed ok Solomon sent peoples on crews, we had a heritage to tend to NO HEBREWS UNDER COVENANT! be to no Americas. our history is recorded from 588BC till now, no Hebrews moved from Africa willing, show it let me see it,Exodus 23:17;Three times in the year all thy males shall appear before the Lord GOD. means everything to real Hebrews,an if they wasnt there,Deuteronomy 29:20;The LORD will not spare him, but then the anger of the LORD and his jealousy shall smoke against that man, and all the curses that are written in this book shall lie upon him, and the LORD shall blot out his name from under heaven.
so no hebrew left africa but by way of curses, an our history is Blotted out
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#82559 Nov 24, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Nope there was an ancient civilization living in Nigeria 8000BC:
www.wysinger.homestead.com/canoe.html
So what if there was. Those tribes of nigeria who were there in 8000 bc may be apart of our ancestry, nobodys denying that moron. Thats an irrelevant point. The point is diffrent tribes arrived at different time. So be more specific. The diaspora didnt descend from every ethnic group in west africa num nutz.

Also, great link. Nigeria was populated in 8000 bc call the press, lol. It would be nice to know who these tribes were, lol. Most likey Pygmy types. and..... So what? Pygmies are rarely found in diasporic africans.

Again,

The direct ancestors of the diaspora who was shipped via west african british, poruguese, and French Ports throught Senegambia, ivory coast, gold coast, slave coast, and Angola(not just nigeria) to North America included slaves branded under the names of

MANDE, IGBO, AKAN,, MAVUMBA, EWE, HAUSA, FULANI, TIKAR, BAMILEKE, WITH A MINORITY COMING FROM MOZAMBUQUE, TANZANAIA, AND CAPER VERDE.

NONE OF WHICH HAVE BEEN IN NIGERIA OR ANYWHERE IN WEST AFRICA SINCE 8000 BC.
A Child of Yahweh

United States

#82560 Nov 24, 2013
Kay 5 wrote:
. You Are God’s Precious Jewel

“‘They shall be Mine,’ says the LORD of hosts,‘On the day that I make them My jewels.’” Malachi 3:17

Jewels are precious things; the Hebrew word for jewels means a treasure. A treasure is made up of costly things: gold, and diamonds and rubies. To God, Christians are His jewels, His own special treasure!

They are jewels for their sparkling quality.

Their holiness shines and sparkles in God’s eyes! They “shine like stars in the universe.”(Phil 2:15)

The godly are jewels for their scarcity.

Diamonds are not common. In the same way, the godly are scarce and rare. There are only a few to be found. There are many false professors (just as there are many fake diamonds) but few true Christians.

“Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.”(Matt 7:13-14)

The godly are jewels for their price.

God values the saints so highly that He parted with His best jewel to obtain them — Christ’s precious blood was shed to ransom these jewels!“With your blood you purchased men for God from every tribe and language and people and nation.”(Rev 5:9)

Christians are jewels for their beauty.

Christians are jewels which adorn the world. Hypocrites dishonor true religion and give it a bad name but living a godly life honors the gospel.“Let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven.”(Matt 5:16)

God the Father has chosen these jewels, and has set them apart for Himself.

Christ has bought these jewels with His blood.

The Holy Spirit has sanctified them.

They were sin but He made them into His jewels! Thank God who has brought such a change in you! From lumps of dirt and sin — He has made you into His jewels!

- Thomas Watson

Level 8

Location hidden

#82561 Nov 24, 2013
see peoples be confused by thinking all blacks are Hebrews, so you label all pigmented peoples as Hebrews, an that aint so, all the dark skin peoples have they heritage but the Hebrews, ok how did Hebrews lose they heritage ? ok by breaking Covenant law, ok you shouldn't see no peoples name an history blotted out unless they hebrews , ok other peoples history isnt WROTE by others an Taught to them, its not hard to follow i knows some of ya'll got hidden agenda, ok good fo ya. but everybody should knows aint no hebrews been sailing around having fun. our whole life been the bible! ya;ll push that im gone push this, no one has any proof the Hebrews left they heritage to live else where that was unrelated to Africa

Level 8

Location hidden

#82562 Nov 24, 2013
A Child of Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>. You Are God’s Precious Jewel
“‘They shall be Mine,’ says the LORD of hosts,‘On the day that I make them My jewels.’” Malachi 3:17
Jewels are precious things; the Hebrew word for jewels means a treasure. A treasure is made up of costly things: gold, and diamonds and rubies. To God, Christians are His jewels, His own
- Thomas Watson
see he a christian, been one,ok one day when i get my spot it will be free of yo kind, im gone have a spot where real Hebrews meet up, minus that occult mess,an we gone teach real Hebrew history , im writing up program now
A Child of Yahweh

United States

#82563 Nov 24, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>see he a christian, been one,ok one day when i get my spot it will be free of yo kind, im gone have a spot where real Hebrews meet up, minus that occult mess,an we gone teach real Hebrew history , im writing up program now
. A Child of Yahweh
1 John 2:20-29
King James Version (KJV)
20 But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things.
21 I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth.
22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.
24 Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning. If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father.
25 And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life.
26 These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you.
27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.
28 And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming.
29 If ye know that he is righteous, ye know that every one that doeth righteousness is born of him.
7New Earth7

Europe

#82564 Nov 24, 2013
Have islamists (including you Ben) ever wondered why the prophecy of muhammad goes like this : http://www.google.com/search...

Why is Tiberias ALWAYS appearing????

Ask Muslims Ben! Ask them!!!!!! Some who are truth seekers will tell you that the Tiberias is beginning to sound like a signal in their ears!!!!!!!

Breaking news! Tiberias we all know what it is!!!!!! I can't be repeating it everytime!!!!!! Let it be a s*i*g*n*a*l*!!!!!!!!
7New Earth7

Europe

#82565 Nov 24, 2013
Ben open one of the links in the google search result I gave you they are all the same;.......you'll see muhammad prophesied that the Al Mahdi will bring some 'lost portions of the torah'.........so the torah isn't even complete!!!!!! And muhammad said the torah will be come 'from lake tiberias'.........
Slave Coast

United States

#82566 Nov 24, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
This brotha is video chatting with a female Ashkenazi Jew who is feeling him bad. Apparently she told him that her uncle who is a Rabbi told her and her cousins the original Jews were Black.
While on Video Chat thy get her to call him to hear it from his mouth. The Rabbi not knowing he's recorded spilled the beans.
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
Homegirl was jocking him tough, lol. There are some mullato black and white mixed AAs who look just like her. I wouldnt be surprised if she was 1/8th black. Ive seen half and half who have lighter features than her.

One thing that ashkenazi jews have been able to do in america is classify themselves ass white. Hitler wasnt playing that. He knew of their african religious practices.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do Afrocentrists obsess over Egypt and NON-... (Nov '12) 2 min fly design 88 7,767
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 2 min Savant 1,327
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min VetnorsGate 1,432,434
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 min Real 48,836
Do black people think white women aren't racist? 4 min Bye Felicia 75
IR at the walmart 4 min Jax 67
News Hillary Clinton Charges Racism 5 min JohnInLa 652
Why did they Nuked Japan but not Germany??? 13 min Michel Montvert 265
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 10 hr Oh No You Di-nt 35,242
More from around the web