Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#82456 Nov 23, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
You FRAUD, Dawit is from the same place as glimmer. Ya FAKE WANNABE TALMUDIC HATE MONGERING RACIST.
I WILL ALWAYS OPPOSE THE LIKES OF YOU PRETENDING AND SLITHERING YOUR SATANIC SERPENT DEVIL YOU!!!
It's for me to PROTECT AND DEFEND DESCENDANTS OF MY ANCESTORS, BE THEY ON THE AFRICAN CONTINENT OR IN THE DIASPORA AGINST SATANIC SLITHERING SERPENTS SU H AS YOU. YOU ARE THE ABSOLUTE WORST THNG THAT COULD POSSIBLY HAPPEN TO AA'S OR AFRICANS...PERIOD!!!
Take you GIBBERISH AND COPYING AND PASTING TO YOUR BRETHREN AT STORM FRONT...WHITE BOY.
you begging me to go to storm front on slick side, i will look an see!!
A Child of Yahweh

Washington, DC

#82457 Nov 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Of course, a sneaky SLITHERING SERPENT. is coming in here amongst us.
Ain't no tow ways about it that DEVIL is a COMPLETE FRAUD!!!
That THING is CRYING, TALKING NONSENSE, CLAIMING I NEED Y'ALL AS SUPPORT....LOL!!!!!!!!!!
I've ALWAYS stood on my own two feet without LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO SUPPORT ME.
BOTTOM LINE IS IF THE MESSAGE I BRING IS THE TRUTH (WHICH IT ALWAYS IS), PEOPLE, BROTHAS & SISTERS WILL SEE THAT TRUTH AS WELL. THE TALMUDIC SLITHERING SERPENT CAN'T DEL WITH THAT. AND THAT'S FOR SURE!!!
. Lol, SNAKE!
A Child of Yahweh

Washington, DC

#82458 Nov 23, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>smart as you suppose to be seem like you can come back with it, see the difference between me an you is I FREESTYLE this they cant jack my post because they knows im gone come back harder, you crying bout one post
. This is what I think of your position on some things and this is for you every time you post 20 But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things.
21I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth.

22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

24 Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning. If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father.

25 And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life.

26 These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you.

27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

28 And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming.

29 If ye know that he is righteous, ye know that every one that doeth righteousness is born of him.

Level 8

Location hidden

#82459 Nov 23, 2013
2 Samuel 5:6;And the king and his men went to Jerusalem unto the Jebusites, the inhabitants of the land: which spake unto David, saying, Except thou take away the blind and the lame, thou shalt not come in hither: thinking, David cannot come in hither,2 Samuel 5:7;Nevertheless David took the strong hold of Zion: the same is the city of David.
2 Samuel 5:8;And David said on that day, Whosoever getteth up to the gutter, and smiteth the Jebusites, and the lame and the blind, that are hated of David's soul, he shall be chief and captain. Wherefore they said, The blind and the lame shall not come into the house.

Level 8

Location hidden

#82460 Nov 23, 2013
A Child of Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>. This is what I think of your position on some things and this is for you every time you post 20 But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things.
21I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth.
22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.
24 Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning. If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father.
27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.
28 And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming.
29 If ye know that he is righteous, ye know that every one that doeth righteousness is born of him.
Hebrews went in thru Egypt on the EastSide of Africa thru Egypt, came out on the west side of Africa thru the TRANSATLANTIC SLAVE TRADE, where all the CURSES awaited the Hebrews for their disobedience to CREATOR , as was stated by MOSES, when they left Egypt the First time, an to all that dont know EGYPT IS PART OF THE CONTINENT AFRICA, ONE BIG LAND MASS,i say ONE BIG LAND MASS,so it should be logical to any fool, that the SO_CALL African Americans whom came from the same LAND mass as the Hebrew was reported to have the destiny sealed with the curses, remember Jeremiah went into Africa after the TRIBES, the only Peoples to be removed from that same LAND mass is the so-called AA's whom have lost their heritage,Deuteronomy 29:20;The LORD will not spare him, but then the anger of the LORD and his jealousy shall smoke against that man, and all the curses that are written in this book shall lie upon him, and the LORD shall blot out his name from under heaven.Deuteronomy 32:26;I said, I would scatter them into corners, I would make the remembrance of them to cease from among men:Psalm 34:16;The face of the LORD is against them that do evil, to cut off the remembrance of them from the earth,Psalm 83:4;They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.Deuteronomy 32:39;See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.

Level 8

Location hidden

#82461 Nov 23, 2013
A Child of Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>. This is what I think of your position on some things and this is for you every time you post 20 But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things.
Jeremiah 31:33But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people,u got to know that u from the tribes of Yisrael. first off. its got to be in yo heart yo mind! Deuteronomy 30:1And it shall come to pass, when all these things are come upon thee, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before thee, and thou shalt call them to mind among all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath driven thee,Deuteronomy 30:2 And shalt return unto the LORD thy God, and shalt obey his voice according to all that I command thee this day, thou and thy children, with all thine heart, and with all thy soul;Deuteronomy 30:3That then the LORD thy God will turn thy captivity, and have compassion upon thee, and will return and gather thee from all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath scattered thee. ok what jez-us got to do with that? that mean he died for nothing if CREATOR gone do all that ,u see them words captivity an scattered, if u didnt come on slave ship then its gone be hard fo u to be a hebrew,Deuteronomy 30:4 If any of thine be driven out unto the outmost parts of heaven, from thence will the LORD thy God gather thee, and from thence will he fetch thee:Deuteronomy 30:5And the LORD thy God will bring thee into the land which thy fathers possessed, and thou shalt possess it; and he will do thee good, and multiply thee above thy fathers.why jez-us wasnt in africa looking for tribes? Deuteronomy 30:6 And the LORD thy God will circumcise thine heart, and the heart of thy seed, to love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, that thou mayest live,Deuteronomy 30:7And the LORD thy God will put all these curses upon thine enemies, and on them that hate thee, which persecuted thee. ok jez-us aint got nothing to do with that, so yo jez-us died for nothing, the plain was laid out for us, COVENANT came with Instructions an punishment , no need for a jez-us to parish for covenant breakers , when punishment was outlined already,

Level 8

Location hidden

#82462 Nov 23, 2013
anybody say Hebrews wasn't fully from Africa, an wasn't taken on slave ships an did every curse, is in an OCCULT, we all 100% from the trans-a-slave trade, the Occults believe our peoples isn't 100% from the Hebrew slaves that build this land!that was captured on the west coast an central Africa as well as north an south Africa! all Yisrael was last seen running into Africa, with Jeremiah after them,The LORD hath said concerning you, O ye remnant of Judah; Go ye not into Egypt: know certainly that I have admonished you this day.read Jeremiah 42 u see we LIED BIG time Jeremiah 42:1 Then all the captains of the forces, and Johanan the son of Kareah, and Jezaniah the son of Hoshaiah, and all the people from the least even to the greatest, came near.3and said unto Jeremiah the prophet, Let, we pray thee, our supplication be accepted before thee, and pray for us unto the LORD thy God, even for all this remnant; for we are left but a few of many, as thine eyes do behold us:4That the LORD thy God may shew us the way wherein we may walk, and the thing that we may do.u see we lied! to the CREATOR,when we said that an JEREMIAH went to go see what he could do fo us! NOW check verse 5 out Then they said to Jeremiah, The LORD be a true and faithful witness amongst us, if we do not even according to all the word wherewith the LORD thy God shall send thee to us.u see it? u see what we said? that did us END go to verses 20 u see what it said?For you have deceived your own souls: for you sent me to the Lord our God, saying: Pray for us to the Lord our God, and according to all that the Lord our God shall say to thee, so declare unto us, and we will do it. go to JEREMIAH 43 v5But Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, took all the remnant of Judah, that were returned from all the nations whither they had been driven to sojourn in the land of Judah:u see we came from everywhere to leave off into africa, and they came into the land of Egypt; for they hearkened not to the voice of the LORD; and they came even to Tahpanhes. we was in the door of no return! here we be! when Nehemiah an them came home! we didnt come from all nations to get tested fo GENEALOGY! our heritage! we was long gone! the only people got removed by way of ships is us!off africa were the hebrews ran to! with the Prophet Jeremiah after them, saying come back, no we wanted the original form of Christianity on us Jeremiah 44:16As for the word that thou hast spoken unto us in the name of the LORD, we will not hearken unto thee.Jeremiah 44:17But we will certainly do whatsoever thing goeth forth out of our own mouth, to burn incense unto the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her, as we have done, we, and our fathers, our kings, and our princes, in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem: for then had we plenty of victuals, and were well, and saw no evil.Queen of Heaven is a title given to the Virgin Mary by Christians, mainly of the Roman Catholic Church, which is the head of all Christianity, all form of Christianity broke away from the Catholic Church ,,all christian church gets its start! from the Catholic Church then it went back to sun -son worship! the queen of heaven is Christianity, in its roots

Level 8

Location hidden

#82463 Nov 23, 2013
A Child of Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>. Lol, SNAKE!
We know of at least fourteen gospels but only four appear in the New Testament.
Who decided which ones to include and which ones to exclude - and why and when?
Who were the authors of the gospels of "Matthew", "Mark", "Luke" and John"?
When were the four gospels written?
Jesus was a miracle worker, he even raised people from the dead, why is there no mention of him in any Roman or Jewish records?
Why do only two of the gospels, Matthew and Luke, describe the birth of Jesus?
Why does only one gospel, Matthew, mention the Magi? How do we know there were three? When did they become "kings" rather than wise men? When were they given names?
Matthew 2.17 says that King Herod, Herod the Great, ordered the death of all boys under two years old in the Bethlehem area. Why is there no historical record for this?
King Herod died soon after an eclipse of the moon which can be dated to 12-13th March, 4BC - four years before the alleged birth of Jesus.
Luke 2:1-3 says "Caesar Augustus issued a decree that a census should be taken of the entire Roman world.(That this was the first census to take place while Quirinus was governor of Syria.) And everyone went to his own town to register."
Quirinus took over direct Roman rule of Syria, including Judea, in 6AD - six years after the alleged birth of Jesus.
Before Quirinus took over direct rule it was not possible for the Romans to issue a decree relating to a census or taxation since they ruled through subject kings who would have been responsible for decrees and taxation.
Quirinus did indeed carry out a local census in 6AD
A Roman census was concerned about property ownership - the common basis for taxation. The Romans were not interested in where someone's family originally came from (after all, they could not define "originally") so they wanted to know who lived where and what they owned. Joseph would be registered in Nazareth not Bethlehem and, then as now, only the head of the household would provide the census information - Mary would not have been involved.
Roman and Chinese records show that a bright comet (Halley's comet) was seen in the sky in 12BC.
If Jesus was born when a comet was in the sky (12BC) he would have been 48 when he died.
If Jesus was born in the rein of Herod the Great (6BC) he would have been at least 42 when he died.
If Jesus was born at the time of the census of Quirinus (6AD) he would have been 30 when he died.
Why do we not know when Jesus was born?

Level 8

Location hidden

#82464 Nov 23, 2013
A Child of Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>. Lol, SNAKE!
Matthew assumes that Jesus was born in Bethlehem but he and his parents fled to Egypt to avoid the massacre of the innocents, avoided Bethlehem on their return and decided to settle in Nazareth.
Luke assumes that Joseph and Mary came from Nazareth but, for whatever reason, were in Bethlehem when Jesus was born.
The need for a Messiah to be born in Bethlehem, the City of David, was part of a prophesy in Micah 5.2.
Matthew and Luke cannot both be right so did one or both of them twist the facts to fit the prophesy?
Jesus started preaching after John the Baptist was arrested because he objected to the marriage of Antipas, ruler of Galilee, to Herodias, his sister-in-law, following the death of Antipas' brother, Philip, in 33/34AD.
Luke mentions three passovers during the time Jesus was preaching - he was arrested on the third. His alleged crucifixion therefore took place on Friday 30th March, 36AD.
The stories in the gospels therefore relate to the last two or three years of the life of Jesus - apart from Luke's mention of Jesus in the temple at the age of 12.
Why do we have no records or stories relating to over 30 years of the life of Jesus?
Jesus is supposed to have had 12 disciples. Why did none of them write about their experiences?
Why do we have nothing written by anyone who was an eye witness to the preaching and miracles of Jesus?
At the time of Jesus the local language was Aramaic, not Hebrew. Why do we have nothing written in Aramaic that describes the ministry of Jesus?
Why do Matthew and Luke give completely different family trees for Jesus?
Mark and Matthew name the disciples: Simon (called Peter), Andrew, James (son of Zebedee), John, Philip, Bartholemew, Thomas, Matthew, James (son of Alphaeus), Thadeus, Simon (the zealot), and Judas Iscariot.
Luke names the disciples: Simon (called Peter), Andrew, James (son of Zebedee), John, Philip, Bartholemew, Thomas, Matthew, James (son of Alphaeus), Simon (the zealot), Judas son of James and Judas Iscariot.
Why does Luke have "Judas son of James" while Mark and Matthew have "Thadeus"?
John does not name all the disciples but adds a new one: "Nathaniel".
Who were the 12 disciples?
A Child of Yahweh

Washington, DC

#82465 Nov 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Of course, a sneaky SLITHERING SERPENT. is coming in here amongst us.
Ain't no tow ways about it that DEVIL is a COMPLETE FRAUD!!!
That THING is CRYING, TALKING NONSENSE, CLAIMING I NEED Y'ALL AS SUPPORT....LOL!!!!!!!!!!
I've ALWAYS stood on my own two feet without LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO SUPPORT ME.
BOTTOM LINE IS IF THE MESSAGE I BRING IS THE TRUTH (WHICH IT ALWAYS IS), PEOPLE, BROTHAS & SISTERS WILL SEE THAT TRUTH AS WELL. THE TALMUDIC SLITHERING SERPENT CAN'T DEL WITH THAT. AND THAT'S FOR SURE!!!
. Honestly, is something wrong with this dude, he keeps copying and pasting and I am not, I repeat not reading any of his post, what is wrong with him for real??????

Level 8

Location hidden

#82466 Nov 23, 2013
A Child of Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>. Honestly, is something wrong with this dude, he keeps copying and pasting and I am not, I repeat not reading any of his post, what is wrong with him for real??????
dont matter somebody reading it, while your ducking trying to put some distance between us, you getting on down,you dont want nothing to do with them post hahahah you hate to read them to know this truth, thats a weak person cop out,!! if you read my post your gone see yo faults, its for your growth, you in right spot, if your real bout yo Hebrew heritage you gone think me later,
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#82471 Nov 23, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
......you SUPPORTER OF racism against Ethiopian JEWS AND OTHER Africans.
African AE wrote:
WHAT?????you are an EXTREME RACIST WHO HATES ASHKENAZI JEWS THE REAL JEWS OF ISRAEL IN THEIR RIGHTFUL HOME OF ISRAEL! Ethiopian Jews like all other black Africans are nothing BUT CONVERTS!
NON-troll posters see the racism
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#82472 Nov 23, 2013
Kay 5 wrote:
According to an American scholar and historian(can't remember his name),Hamitic heritage include the ancient land and civilizations of ancient Egypt,Kush,Ethiopia,e.t.c,from which other African settlements originated from. He also of the Hamitic race are the far east asians and their civilations,I.e,Chinese,Japane se,of which is a notorious fact that their ancestors where Africans or "black"people.This race of people also include the red indians or the native americans.To be continued.....
Bimbo PLEASE LOOK AT DNA, Native Americans are NOT related to Africans AT ALL:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK :
World Haplogroups Maps:
www.scs.illinois.edu/~mcdonald/WorldHaplogrou...
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#82473 Nov 23, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>dont matter somebody reading it, while your ducking trying to put some distance between us, you getting on down,you dont want nothing to do with them post hahahah you hate to read them to know this truth, thats a weak person cop out,!! if you read my post your gone see yo faults, its for your growth, you in right spot, if your real bout yo Hebrew heritage you gone think me later,
He is by far the dumbest person EVER on this site even beating that ugly evil old Ethiopian Glimmer LOL
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#82474 Nov 23, 2013
A Child of Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>. This was for AE who acts like he does not know who the real Hebrew Jews are !
The REAL DESCENDANTS of the ancient Hebrews LIVE IN THEIR RIGHTFUL HOME OF ISRAEL whether you like it or not! Fake pretend Jew, who has NO Middle Eastern DNA but is West African in origin!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#82475 Nov 23, 2013
Just some one wrote:
<quoted text>How can there be an Ashkenazi/Sephardi Jews? What in the hell is that? first of all look up the word Ashkenazi.
Dumbo you also get Mizrahi Jews! Ashkenazi name was given to Jews that went from the Middle East into North Europe!
FOR RACIST AFRONAZIS:

www.youtube.com/watch...
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#82476 Nov 23, 2013
"rabbis" NEVER speak of "dna"
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#82477 Nov 23, 2013
A Child of Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>. The Setian Rebellion Project, Europe and the Roman Catholic Church
The spiritual and temporal leader of this entreprise was the Pope. He was based in Vatican. He was the leader of this evil set of rebellious outlaw priesthood who with the aid of peverted knowledge of some ancient Ta-Muurish (African) mysteries first cast his stranglehold over the asiatic pale tribes of Europe who were refugees from the Steppes of Russia. Those tribes were making very important demographic changes in Europe at that time.
The Papacy has through conquest and programming, through rape, murder and sundry acts, completely corrupted the new pale tribes of Europe.
He was now ready to unleash his minions against the true priestly order, turn the world unside down, mock Yasus, Mohammed and Mary, and kick Amen-Ras out of his kingdom.
That was when he launched the crusades. The reconquistadas. The Pope, the modern day descendant of Set the rebel who sought to kill Osiris the King; Set the red who would fight against Osiris the Perfect Black.
In launching the crusades, the Papacy advised his pale European minions, to loot and destroy the Moorish Jewish cities of Jerusalem, Cairo, Marrackesh, Toledo, Axum, and Benin (which he called Guinea).
He gave them the sacrament of indulgence which was a carte blanche cheque to commit evil in the name of the Pope. They set out thus properly mandated and authorized by their mystic rebel father, to bring a kind of evil, and perfidy which years of civilized programming had removed from the minds of the earth generations.
The pale Europeans came out of the dark ages and domination of the Pope, to spread the dark ages and Papal domination upon the world.
The Reconquistad
This was the movement of pale European tribes under the direction of the Pope of Rome to conquer the land of the blacks from which they were expelled in the very distant ancient past for some sin of jealously, theft and murder.
At the time of his rise, he was set to prove the value of his doctrine of rapine and pillage, so he delibrately instructed his reconquistadas to use the “shock and awe” tactis of rape and needless destruction.
Perfidy and treachery. Ignominy, lies and Ignobility were the choice weapons of the Pope and his army.
They worked for him too.
Because soon his army was destroying and looting, burning and stealing, killing and sacrificing as much as they wanted.
AFRONAZI RUBBISH written by an Afronazi racist pretending to be Jew or is it Israelite or Hebrew LOL
RECREATION OF THE ANCIENT HEBREWS USING REAL ANCIENT HEBREW SKULLS BY CANADIAN FORENSIC EXPERTS:
www.timesofisrael.com/meet-delilah-tv-series-...
Ancient Jews paint their people:
www.youtube.com/watch...
Ancient Middle Eastern people were always Eurasian CAUCASIAN and still are!
SEXY HEBREWS:
www.youtube.com/watch...
AND NONE OF THEM BLACK!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#82478 Nov 23, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
At least you admitted egyptians are africans, lol.
Hamites come in all colours just like North Africans!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#82479 Nov 23, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
You just love makn ish up. where did cannan take shems land, haha. Cannans land is cannans land period. Is that your way of lying to the fact that cannan is a hamatic land, lol. Absolutely nowhere in script does it say canan took shems land, lmao.
Canans brothers
Cush
Phut
Egypt.
All Hamites and their allocated lands reflect that.
No I never make anything up, read very slowly:
www.sacred-texts.com/bib/jub/jub26.htm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black sow hoards hundreds of rats in her house 2 min Jake 49
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min JCPete 1,746,255
im not racist i take pride in my race 7 min Jake 6
News Suit: Mississippi flag's rebel symbol 'racially... 9 min Yo Just Me Here 4
Two loitering Starbucks arrested. Race card pu... 10 min TRUETRUTH 221
Zoo keeper caught sexing bear cub at the zoo;GU... 10 min Mastur 2
social justice is... 21 min Polaris 14
Mom from interracial Cheerios commercial pregna... 47 min avoid the caucasoid 47
Trump has Melania and black men don't 1 hr Roofis skools RuPaul 58
James Shaw, the 29-year-old hero from Waffle Ho... 2 hr TRUMP 45 147