7New Earth7

Europe

#82252 Nov 22, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
TALK YO TAIL OFF, jez-us was a sepharvaim jew, an all that everybody saved hahahaqh lol we gone see when hebrew nation rise up hahahah you aint gone be saved with us, we aint gone have no parts with yo jez-us, an yo kind,i bet you cant tell the HEBREWS IN Dimona to accept Jez-us hahahahah an tell them salvation is foe all, they gone tell you to get from them, its some here gone do the same, you slick fake Hebrew Christians, your the OCCULT, us real hebrews cant be tricked ,
Simply put, if I ask u what isaiah talked about the suffering servant king, you can't say nothing......

Ok Ben let's call it a day!

Level 2

Since: May 11

El Monte, CA

#82253 Nov 22, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
You 're absolutely right about that piece of crap.
BTW...THIS IS WHAT I'M ON THE TRAIL OF WITH THE AFGHAN' S:
They have "A PYGMY HAPLOGROUP!!!
"We also note the presence of the African B-M60 only in Afghan Hazara!!!"
Accounts was that Kahn and his people were short swarthy with marks as cultural tattos on their body.
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#82254 Nov 22, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Maths science iron work and the alphabet came from the ancient Sumerians! The Sumerians were the most ancient civilization in the world! The helped the Egyptians! Democracy,freedom of speech and the Olympics came from Greece! Thats why at every Olympic Games the Greeks are the first out!
Please site your sources.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#82255 Nov 22, 2013
PHILO is the founder, of the whole order of the church, he is the founder!Philo Judaeus was born in Alexandria at about 20-15 BCE and died there at about 45-50 CE. He was a Greek-speaking Jewish theologian, the most important apologist of Alexandrian Judaism. The Alexandrian Judaism was Hellenistic,Philo’s ideas about Logos-Wisdom are ... indispensable for New Testament studies ... most directly and dramatically in the interpretation of the Gospel of John ...” Philo’s descriptions of the Word of God (the Wisdom of God, the son of God, the Archangel, the mediator of God, who offers his life for the sins of mankind), appear in the Gospel of John and in the letters of Paul. them was his boys,Philo’s ideas about the Word-Wisdom are indispensable to Jesus.if he ran to eygpt. that was his teacher!PHILO an the greek-romans ran eygpt since 332 b.c,the early Hellenist Christians (many of them wereGreeks an Jews by birth, like Paul) and later by the Gentile Christians, who joined the Hellenist Christians. Saint Jerome wrote,“Philo the Jew, an Alexandrian of the priestly class ...” Philo adopted Plato’s allegorical method of interpretation. It was a popular method, used also by the devotees of the Greek mystery religions. Saint Jerome wrote,“Concerning him {Philo} there is a proverb among the Greeks ‘Either Plato philonized, or Philo platonized,’ that is, either Plato followed Philo, or Philo, Plato, so great is the similarity of ideas and language.” Like Plato, Philo believed in eternal life. He wrote,“... the end of the upright and holy man is not death but a ... migration ... to some other place of habitation.” This “other place of habitation” is “heaven”:“... he {the holy man} Philo used Plato’s allegorical method of interpretation to interpret the Old Testament. With this method he laid down the foundations of Christianity. New Testament writers and early Christian Church fathers adopted his interpretation. The Church father Origen read the writings of Philo. He wrote,“We {Christians} maintain that the law has a twofold interpretation, one literal and the other spiritual {allegorical-symbolic}, as was also taught by some of our predecessors {i.e. Philo}.” Epiphanius, too, read Philo, and so did Clement of Alexandria and Justin Martyr. There is considerable evidence indicating that Paul, John, and the writer of the letter to Hebrews read Philo. They, too, interpreted the law spiritually (allegorically, symbolically).from him! if you went to Egypt he was the man!

Level 8

Location hidden

#82256 Nov 22, 2013
jesus was not the founder of Christianity The doctrines of Christianity come mostly from the teaching or influence of Paul who was tought, as a Pharisee who rejected his Pharisaic Judaism. His worship was that of a "Christ" totally unrelated to the Jewish Messiah, a nationalist (and human) figure that was supposed to free the nation from foreign (Roman) rule. Paul would later be placed over his Jewish-Christian rivals by a Gnostic heretic named Marcion. See Marcion. The Church in its struggles with both Marcion and other fellow Gnostics was forced to define itself and launch an internal war to silence opponents.;Marcionism;Marcioni sm was an Early Christian dualist belief system that originated in the teachings of Marcion of Sinope at Rome;Marcion believed Jesus Christ was the savior sent by God and Paul of Tarsus was his chief apostle, but he rejected the Hebrew Bible and the God of Israel (YHWH Elohim). Marcionists believed that the wrathful Hebrew God was a separate and lower entity than the all-forgiving God of the New Testament. This belief was in some ways similar to Gnostic Christian theology; notably, both are dualistic.Marcionism, similar to Gnosticism, depicted the Hebrew God of the Old Testament as a tyrant or demiurge (see also God as the Devil). Marcion was labeled as gnostic by Eusebius.[2] Marcion's canon consisted of eleven books: A gospel consisting of ten chapters from the Gospel of Luke edited by Marcion;and ten of Paul's epistles. enjoy a prominent position in the Marcionite canon, since Paul is credited with correctly transmitting the universality of Jesus' message. Other authors' epistles were rejected since they seemed to suggest that Jesus had simply come to found a new sect within broader Judaism,Marcion was reportedly a wealthy shipowner, the son of a bishop of Sinope of Pontus, Asia Minor. He arrived in Rome c. 140, soon after Bar Kokhba's revolt. That revolution, along with other Jewish-Roman wars (the Great Jewish Revolt and the Kitos War), provides some of the historical context of the founding of Marcionism; see also Anti-Judaism in the Roman Empire,The premise of Marcionism is that many of the teachings of Christ are incompatible with the actions of the God of the Old Testament. Focusing on the Pauline traditions of the Gospel, Marcion felt that all other conceptions of the Gospel, and especially any association with the Old Testament religion, was opposed to, and a backsliding from, the truth. He further regarded the arguments of Paul regarding law and gospel, wrath and grace, works and faith, flesh and spirit, sin and righteousness, death and life, as the essence of religious truth. He ascribed these aspects and characteristics as two principles, the righteous and wrathful God of the Old Testament, who is at the same time identical with the creator of the world, and a second God of the Gospel, quite unknown before Christ, who is only love and mercy.[

Level 8

Location hidden

#82257 Nov 22, 2013
Jews created Christianity in phases and gained power in the ancient Roman Empire, Jews were among the earliest occupants of the newly founded city of Alexandria, beginning in the fourth century BCE. With further influxes later at the invitation of the Ptolemies, as revealed by the ancient historian Stabo Alexandria represented the greatest commercial center in the world.the Jewish population of the city was large So sizable was the Jewish population at Alexandria that Philo, a member of one of the wealthiest Jewish families (and wealthiest families in the Empire -think Rothschild rich,Alexandria was so large and powerful that Jews possessed "their own treasury and court of justice.Many Jews in that city were "Hellenizing," in that, as Jews do today, they adopt and lived within the culture or cultures around them, in this case the Greek, which was dominant during the era,in Alexandria the Jews first came so powerfully under the influence of Hellenism, that a peculiar Graeco-Jewish philosophy sprang up of which Philo , Hellenistic Judaism had its "chief seat" at Alexandria where also the Jewish Bible was translated into Greek and called the Septuagint.-the "Therapeuts," a type of monastic community centered at Alexandria, with similar groups elsewhere around the Mediterranean. The Therapeuts at Alexandria Philo in his work De Vita Contemplative The Jews started to work creating a hybrid form of their agenda to entrap the Gentiles In our present analysis showing extensive comparisons between the religions of the cultures around the Mediterranean and beyond, it bears repeating that the "various confraternities"-the religious associations, which included the Therapeuts, Essenes and Nazarenes., it appears that in the Egyptian Therapeuts was a Jewish religious community that was evidently part of a massive brotherhood and that was Hellenizing bringing into its doctrines the beliefs of Pagan religions as well including and especially the Egyptians.- Subverting the Gentiles)Serapis or Sarapis was a Graeco-Egyptian god. He was invented during the 3rd century BC on the orders of Ptolemy I of Egypt as a means to unify the Greeks and Egyptians in his realm. The god was depicted as Greek in appearance, but with Egyptian trappings, and combined iconography from a great many cults, signifying both abundance and resurrection. His cultus was spread as a matter of deliberate policy by the Ptolemaic kings, who also built a splendid Serapeum in Alexandria. Serapis continued to increase in popularity during the Roman period, often mixing in with Osiris as the consort of Isis in non-Egyptian temples.coptic church gets its start With his (i.e. Osiris's) wife Isis, and their son Horus (in the form of Harpocrates), Serapis won an important place in the Greek world,[4] reaching Ancient Rome, with Anubis being identified as Cerberus. In Rome, Serapis was worshiped in the Iseum Campense, the sanctuary of the goddess Isis located in the Campus Martius and built during the Second Triumvirate. The Roman cults of Isis and Serapis gained in popularity late in the 1st century thanks to the god's role in the miracles that the imperial usurper Vespasian experienced in the city of Alexandria, where he stayed prior to his return to Rome as emperor in 70 AD. From the Flavian Dynasty on, Serapis sometimes appeared on imperial coinage with the reigning emperor. The great cult survives in the form of christianty The Jewish branch of the Therapeutae, contrived to create an equivalent mythical god-man of their own in Jesus Christ.The extensive commerce of Alexandria, and its proximity to Palestine, gave an easy entrance to the new religion [of Christianity]. It was first embraced by great numbers of Therapeutae, or Essenians, of the Lake Mareotis, a Jewish sect which had abated much of its reverence for the Mosaic ceremonies....It was in the school of Alexandra that the Christian theology appears to have assumed a regular and scientific form;
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#82258 Nov 22, 2013
Kwaii wrote:
THE BOTTOM LINE IS: God is coming back for his church which are his REAL CHOSEN people.....and those people are not all black or white.
Anybody who rejects JESUS and refuse to except him as their LORD and SAVIOR and never repents DOES NOT BELONG TO HIM and IS NOT HIS CHOSEN PEOPLE. Color has nothing to do with it.
GOD loves everybody....HE IS THE CREATOR OF ALL PEOPLE....HE SAYS IN HIS WORD THAT HE HAS NO RESPECT OF PERSONS. That means that salvation is extended to all people and ANYBODY regardless of color or anything else for that matter who believes that JESUS is the son of GOD who died and paid the price for the sins of the world.
"ANYBODY" who believes that JESUS died and rose again and justified believers.....and who willing gives their life to JESUS by accepting his forgiveness and trusting in his guidance and love and makes JESUS the center of their lives (give their hearts to him) "WILL BE SAVED".....and ALL SAVED PEOPLE ARE GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE. GOD DOESN'T CARE ABOUT COLOR OR WHAT SOMEONE LOOKS LIKE OR HOW MUCH OR HOW LITTLE SOMEBODY HAS OR HOW SMART OR DUMB SOMEONE IS.
GOD'S INVITES EVERYONE TO COME TO HIM. HIS LOVE, MERCY, COMPASSION, AND GRACE IS FOR ANYONE WHO IS WILLING TO COME TO HIM AND ACCEPT IT.
It would be nice if you sited some scriptures to back your long winded speach.

I will always remind christians that faith without works means nothing. You can belive in "jesus" all you want but if your not ibeying his commandments it dont mean squat.

Let me also add that according to scripture god has a physical people. So you saying god is coming for the church is not entirely correct. Remember what John said regarding boasting against the "natural branches."

So obviously there is a clear distinction between those gentiles gafted in and his physical people.

Romans 11:1-2, 13-15, 18-21, 25, 27 KJV
**I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.*7

[2] God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying,

[13] For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:

[14] If by any means I may provoke to emulation them which are my flesh, and might save some of them.

[15] For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be , but life from the dead?

[18]***Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.**

[19] Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be graffed in.

[20] Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:

[21] For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.

[25] For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

[27] For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#82259 Nov 22, 2013
Cont.

Again, following the Laws is necessary for all and tes gentiles who observe the law are of the seed of abraham just like his physical seed who doenst not follow the law is not. But that doesent negate the fact that "he has not cast away his people who he forknew" as we read in Romans 11. God gave the gentiles an opportunity to be gafted in, yes but why? "To provoke israel into jealousy so that some may be saved" "But dont boast against the natural branches gentiles"

Revelation 7:1, 4-8 KJV

And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.

[4] And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

[5] Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.

[6] Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nepthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand.

[7] Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand.

[8] Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand."

Level 8

Location hidden

#82260 Nov 22, 2013
A Child of Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>. Lol, you liar,[22] Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
[23] Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father:(but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.
[24] Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning. If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father.
[25] And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life.
[26] These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you.
[27] But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.
[28] And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming.
[29] If ye know that he is righteous, ye know that every one that doeth righteousness is born of him.
mane that mess was wrote after Hebrews cursed an was chased off land by Greeks an others, what ever saying in new testament should have been directed at the Hebrews in Africa that never returned home, why they message wasnt directed towards them, the Hebrews in 588BC didnt run to Europe hahahah lol as yo sepharvaim messengers of yo fake Christ did, Itgs yo kind got whites thinking we believe in voodoo, becauase if you still hold onto slaver owners religion then your still a slave, you cant change the truth, if peoples believe in that mess your saying so be it the truth is here, i just told you it! aint no savor but CREATOR, an HE dont need no lil boy of HIS to die for us it makes no senses hahahahah died for a wicked peoples the CREATOR sent off to slavery for 400 years, HE would just be killing His son for nothing if we gone be RESTORED after 400 years, so yo jez-us died an left a messed up message, because we was to lose heritage an be ship to strange land from africa for 400 years, why yo juz-us never spoke on that? get that mess out of here
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#82261 Nov 22, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
You see, I've studied the lexicons so much that I can understand it very well.......sometimes they make mistakes.
I'm not arguing with you, don't get me wrong, but
did you check my source for Darbari?
www.google.com/search...
If Darius originated from Darbari, then the lexicon is wrong. I've studied etymologies a lot!
If its the ancient title for ancient Persian kings than it must be Darbari. And their spellings and pronunciations are wrong, so its 'DEBERE'='established'.
I find it odd that you never post any sources. Posting what you search on google doesent count as a source. Then u get into these long winded odd teachings.

Its clear these are your OWN interpretations and opinions but you never site the info or teacher your interpreting. Whatever your selling we aint buying. Im curious to know your nationality. Are you a decendent of the trans atlantic diaspora?
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#82262 Nov 22, 2013
SamBee wrote:
<quoted text>
The Original Man was of shades of Brown.
D = 4TH Letter
N = 14TH Letter
A = 1ST Letter
Acts 17:24-26
24 Yahuah that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Ruler of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;
25 Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things;
26 And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;
Precept:
Genesis 1:27
27 So Yahuah created man in his own image, in the image of Yahuah created he him; male and female created he them.
Precept:
Genesis 2:7
7 And Yahuah Alahym formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
Precept:
Psalm 103:14
14 For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.
Is this a nawubian teaching?

Site your sources
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#82263 Nov 22, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>im not into hallucinogenics , this you devil to the tee;Hallucinogens disrupt the normal functioning of your brain, making it hard to think, communicate and focus on reality, you stay like that hahahahahah lol paper brain dude
thats why dude be thinking he be flying to other planents and ish. dude be high as a kite!

Level 8

Location hidden

#82264 Nov 22, 2013
jez-us whole time should have been spent in africa looking an gathering the lost tribes, no but he was in a land full of about 30 different nations of peoples, see that dont make senses, why would jez-us live in a land we fought the enemy to the death or had to run into africa for? WE WOULDNT LIVE with them peoples the bible our history is about us fighting for that Land as INSTRUCTED BY CREATOR we woiuldnt share land with them new peoples that fought us an burn our places up, the only way the returns from Babylon made it home is because the Chaldean Scythian got BEAT DOWN an CREATOR kept HIS words on bring them back home ok the one went into africa in 588BC jez-us should have been in africa doing magical tricks there instead of Samaria where, there was all kind of peoples from Babylon, edom ,Europeans of all walks of life,an others. why he wasnt in africa serching for lost tribes? why jez-us crew go to europe fooling an trying to help them? they didnt care about africa where the real hebrews was NAW YA'LL KEEP THAT jez-us mess, i pass, on that, have me all crazy hahahah loook spooked hahahahah looking all in the sky hahahahah
7New Earth7

Europe

#82265 Nov 22, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
thats why dude be thinking he be flying to other planents and ish. dude be high as a kite!
Nope! Ben doesn't quote sources! I learnt that from him, just trying to be advanced in thinking!

Ok see, at least u saw that I discovered Darbari today, ok see excerpt from a story of one of them and tell me if it doesn't sound "high" (cannabis high) lol!;

"According to the Shahnameh Sepandi&#257;r
(Esfandyar) as the Crown Prince of ancient Iran (or
Persia) supported Zartosht (Zarathustra) the
prophet to spread the religion of Zoroastrianism in
the land and fought against many apostates and
enemies of Zartosht to do so, In return Zartosht
gave an Armor from heavens to him that made him
Invincible and blessed the prince and also
prophesied or declared That anyone who would spill
the blood of Esfandyar (kill him) will suffer a cursed
life of bad omens until the day he dies; and even
after death will be condemned to hell. That's why in
the famous story of Rostam's fight against
Esfandyar simorgh warned Rostam before helping
him to Defeat and kill the Prince. and told him That
Esfandyar is a blessed divine prince and there would
be no shame in surrendering to him."

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esfandyar
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#82266 Nov 22, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#82267 Nov 22, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
dude come here HIGH playing with us, i think he got loot an can kick it, or jewish, an this his job, but yes he is on dope bad, i think he on METH in Poland hahahahah you see that pic he pulls out on me? hahahahah ole METH HEAD hahahahah, trick mite live with his momma, an just loft around, but dope head he is, i would love to be on top of 15 story building an watch him fly hahahahah lol hahha an he would have to show me he can fly hahahah
7New Earth7

Europe

#82268 Nov 22, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it odd that you never post any sources. Posting what you search on google doesent count as a source. Then u get into these long winded odd teachings.
Its clear these are your OWN interpretations and opinions but you never site the info or teacher your interpreting. Whatever your selling we aint buying. Im curious to know your nationality. Are you a decendent of the trans atlantic diaspora?
Omg , lol! 4give I! Anyways, peeps like Ben read and understand, an I'm unto advanced peeps like him! Lol! Its cos I've gice hundreds of links on this thread that I've established my points, and I can now dfreeestyle, unless I have new info to drop! ;)
7New Earth7

Europe

#82269 Nov 22, 2013
Typo: Its cos I've given hundreds of links on this thread that I believe I've made everything clear!!!!!
SamBee

Winter Garden, FL

#82270 Nov 22, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this a nawubian teaching?
Site your sources
The Ruach Ha Kodesh

Level 8

Location hidden

#82271 Nov 22, 2013
HE wouldn't have a CHOICE HAHAHAHAH,TELL ME you can fly, i use to fly away running as fast as i could back in days from PoPO hahahah, no this trick say he can really fly. see thats that Jim Jones shit! everybody needs to be up in arms at yo weak ass for trying to keep posting that dummy shit, trick the military would snatch yo ass up, the ROTHSCHILD would want to see you personally hahahahah, trick if yo ass could fly yo ass you be the Anti Christ everybody looking for hahahahah you jez us peoples hahahah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Latino Male Says AA Men Only Wimps in the World... (Mar '14) 3 min for real 2,128
this reality will make white guys angry 6 min Wadi 8
PROOF! Ancient Egyptians were BLACK! 9 min BeautifulSunrise21 8
Expect possible Tax Refund delay 11 min Wadi 7
kimora lee simmons is carrying a white baby 11 min ugly monkeys is gay 6
Obama's Amnesty Pushes Blacks Aside 11 min spocko 548
A Black African discovered America 3000 years ago (Nov '08) 13 min A African God 727
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 20 min A African God 28,565
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 22 min johnplustwomore 2,944
Siberian DNA data punks & debunks Afronazi cult... 25 min UruEuWauWau 181
Porn star Alexis Texas refuses to do scenes wit... 30 min black good 474
More from around the web