Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#82372 Nov 23, 2013
A Child of Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>. Please stay in your lane Ben, these are the oldest carbon dated writings known to man and you and others like you are specifically mentioned in these scrolls, do please try and stay out of grown folks conversations, you still appear to be on milk, meat is for those of age, sorry for having to call you out with your lack of understanding of things that really are Of A Spiritual Nature , oh unlearned one!
you dont know no history, you try push yo christian works on us, you mad cause im not in agreement, you cant pull up an teach we been on this for years right here, we see you dont know our history. you slick learning now,the mo mess you chant the mo truth im gone bring out, you knows how to eat on slick side

Level 8

Location hidden

#82373 Nov 23, 2013
OK this where the Scythian set up shop in our land in Beit She'an,the North District of Israel which has played an important role historically due to its geographical location at the junction of the Jordan River Valley and Jezreel Valley. Beit She'an's location has often been strategically significant, as it sits at the junction of the Jordan River Valley and the Jezreel Valley, essentially controlling access from the interior to the coast, as well as from Jerusalem to the Galilee.OK some would think the returns from Babylon in 538 could an would survive in a land filled with scythians the very same peoples that BURN TEMPLE DOWN, no hebrew could survive living with them scythians the Scythian mercenaries who settled there in SAMARIA as veterans was from when they ran the hebrews out of Jeruslam,which was empthy like bible said Jeremiah 44:7;Therefore now thus saith the LORD, the God of hosts, the God of Israel; Wherefore commit ye this great evil against your souls, to cut off from you man and woman, child and suckling, out of Judah, to leave you none to remain;ok while the scythians was there during the 3rd century BCE a large temple was constructed on the Tell It is unknown which deity was worshipped there, but the temple continued to be used during Roman times, these peoples be ASHKENAZ up in temple learning to function SIN-OF-GOG, see with ben you get to see inside the jews hidden history where it all started! all this info will make you stronger in our heritage, ok check this,. In 198 BCE the Seleucids conquered the region. The town played a role after the Hasmonean Maccabee Revolt: Josephus records that the Jewish High Priest Jonathan was killed there by Demetrius II Nicator ok we still talking about Beit She'an, whom they CHANGED TO Scythopolis.. The city was destroyed by fire at the end of the 2nd century BCE. if you look back in time that city was the jews office ok it has been destroyed by fire an earthquake more then any place on earth,look into it! Scythopolis prospered and became the leading city of the Decapolis, a loose confederation of ten cities that were centers of Greco-Roman culture, as evidenced by high-level urban planning and extensive construction, including the best preserved Roman theatre of ancient Samaria, as well as a hippodrome, cardo, and other trademarks of the Roman influence. The town is said to have sided with the Romans during the Jewish uprising of 66 CE.them gone be yo SCYTHIAN turn ashkenaz jews that had control of roman empire!i will show this to!ok ,,EVERYTHING EVIL WAS IN Scythopolis look it up the devil musta move there its to much evil stuff to know where to really bare down,ok it was Jewish party town, "everybody had a temple in Scythopolis ""The Samaritan"they mixed in with they had a Synagogue, This synagogue was also located at tel Itztaba,inside the northern part of the city wall of Scythopolis.A Synagogue in the House of Leontius,The Western Bathhouse,ok they had punks up in that spot.The Amphitheater. Performances at the amphitheater probably included contests between gladiators, hunting of wild animals, sport competitions and more maybe they went over to africa an captured a real Hebrew an feed them to the lions?.The Eastern Bathhouse, a nude Aphrodite statue pure evil them ashkenaz jews was partying in Scythopolis,with a temple to Zeus, overlooking the city, scythian VILL was a mess,

Level 8

Location hidden

#82374 Nov 23, 2013
A Child of Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>. You always show your true ignorance and run to the translations of our European brothers you truly stupid one. We created the alphabet you bumbling idiot from the streets of despair, I have known people like you all my life. Pathetic and angry because of your own choosing! There are those that have struggled and died do to injustices perpetuated against our people and all you can do is babble on and on based on your digressed mentality that never left the streets. You remind me of the cowards that killed Malcom X because he took the time to educate himself and traveled and found out that all white people are not the devil. If it was not for the honest good European brothers and sisters you would not have made it out of the south you bumbling idiot. Stop pretending to know about our people and stop trying to be something you are not,pretender, you are just a angry black man from the streets that has not made the necessary positive adjustments that are needed to show the world how we rise above the traps and deceit that the real live devils and spawns of Satan have set for our people. When someone comes along and shares the truth you are jealous and still stuck in the darkness of life and the streets and cannot try and rise to the level we were once on in conversation and deed!
see if we fool with you, we wont know our history, we would be like a box of rocks lol dumb mute lol, cause so far you aint said nothing, we just glade mo peoples saying they Hebrews on here, but yo doctrine lines up with the occult,

Level 8

Location hidden

#82375 Nov 23, 2013
our european brothers, damn i aint ever enslaved my brothers, see your a mad christian lol,our peoples we kin to in africa, see you stink your foul smell come thru lol its yo brain,
Just some one

Glen Carbon, IL

#82376 Nov 23, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>There were never any black Ashkenazi/Sephardi Jews in Europe! As for that dumbo Afronazi claim that Hitler said the real Jews were black LOL! Who listens to a low IQ raving dumbo???? He didnt even know he originated from North Africa! Yip thats right Hitler was an African!
How can there be an Ashkenazi/Sephardi Jews? What in the hell is that? first of all look up the word Ashkenazi.

Level 8

Location hidden

#82377 Nov 23, 2013
A Child of Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>. QUOTE The Igbo Lord and Master Jesus Christ.
Jews of Western Africa (Maghrebi) descent, specially the Jewish community in Nigeria Igbo, The Igbos a Maghrebi (West African) Jewish community in Nigeria also claim descent from Yemenite, Moroccan, and East African Jewish communitie EDOM LIKE I SAID!! I RUN THIS!!! this MY PAGE!!!trying to TEST ME!! BOY I SAID I GOT THIS!!! I got FINAL SAY ON WHOM IS A HEBREW!!! THATS THAT ON THAT!! Maghrebim, Mizrakhim, Teimanim, Sephardim, Ethiopian Jews (Beta Yisrael), Ashkanizim, Benei Anusim, ALL CONNECTED TO EDOM< they never lost they heritage of suffred curse plus the jews calling them in all of them, CREATOR aint calling them but the jews is! wake up! I got this! I SAY WHATS WHAT ON THIS HEBREW HERITAGE ! I got final SAY!! IM gone be RIGHT!! i know whats going on fo real an it aint no joke! i got this

Level 8

Location hidden

#82378 Nov 23, 2013
Hebrews went into africa at the disobedience of CREATOR , its right here ok look look;Jeremiah 43:7;So they came into the land of Egypt: for they obeyed not the voice of the LORD: thus came they even to Tahpanhes.
Jeremiah 42:13;But if ye say, We will not dwell in this land, neither obey the voice of the LORD your God,
Jeremiah 42:14;Saying, No; but we will go into the land of Egypt, where we shall see no war, nor hear the sound of the trumpet, nor have hunger of bread; and there will we dwell:
Jeremiah 42:15;And now therefore hear the word of the LORD, ye remnant of Judah; Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; If ye wholly set your faces to enter into Egypt, and go to sojourn there;
Jeremiah 42:18;For thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; As mine anger and my fury hath been poured forth upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem; so shall my fury be poured forth upon you, when ye shall enter into Egypt: and ye shall be an execration, and an astonishment, and a curse, and a reproach; and ye shall see this place no more.
OK CHECK THIS WE HAD MADE IT INTO AFRICA Egypt an check what we was doing Jeremiah 44:7;Therefore now thus saith the LORD, the God of hosts, the God of Israel; Wherefore commit ye this great evil against your souls, to cut off from you man and woman, child and suckling, out of Judah, to leave you none to remain;
Jeremiah 44:8;In that ye provoke me unto wrath with the works of your hands, burning incense unto other gods in the land of Egypt, whither ye be gone to dwell, that ye might cut yourselves off, and that ye might be a curse and a reproach among all the nations of the earth?
OK when did peoples get pulled from africa with yoke on they Necks look the CURSES was Part of our COVENANT CONTRACT WE MADE WITH CREATOR!LOOK,Deuteronomy 29:9;Keep therefore the words of this covenant, and do them, that ye may prosper in all that ye do.
Deuteronomy 29:10;Ye stand this day all of you before the LORD your God; your captains of your tribes, your elders, and your officers, with all the men of Israel,
Deuteronomy 29:11;Your little ones, your wives, and thy stranger that is in thy camp, from the hewer of thy wood unto the drawer of thy water:
Deuteronomy 29:12;That thou shouldest enter into covenant with the LORD thy God, and into his oath, which the LORD thy God maketh with thee this day:
Deuteronomy 29:13;That he may establish thee to day for a people unto himself, and that he may be unto thee a God, as he hath said unto thee, and as he hath sworn unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob.
Deuteronomy 29:14;Neither with you only do I make this covenant and this oath;Deuteronomy 29:15;But with him that standeth here with us this day before the LORD our God, and also with him that is not here with us this day:OK that was a COVENANT a Agreememnt we made, now the curses was put on us for going into africa an running away from the AGREEMENT WE MADE WITH CREATOR
Deuteronomy 28:48;Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.Deuteronomy 28:49;The LORD shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand;
Deuteronomy 28:64;And the LORD shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.

Level 8

Location hidden

#82379 Nov 23, 2013
Jeremiah 23v40 And I will bring an everlasting reproach upon you, and a perpetual shame, which shall not be forgotten.
read Jeremiah 11v 1 to 8, look at 8;Yet they obeyed not, nor inclined their ear, but walked every one in the imagination of their evil heart: therefore I will bring upon them all the words of this covenant, which I commanded them to do; but they did them not.
the CREATOR would bring up on them ALL the words of the Covenant! go to DEUT 28! now what Ashkenazim or Sephardi Jews been thru the curses? the CREATOR said the HEBREWS would go thru!? they that ran into Africa them Hebrews didn't return! NO GENEALOGY for them!2kings 25v26;And all the people, both small and great, and the captains of the armies, arose, and came to Egypt: for they were afraid of the Chaldees.
u see we thought it was a joke! read Jeremiah 11 v6;Then the LORD said unto me, Proclaim all these words in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem, saying, Hear ye the words of this covenant, and do them.
u see them WORDS??? that was a loaded gun!!!!! pointed at us! we didnt know! because the blinds of the idol worship!! Had us LOCKED IN TO DESTRUCTION,ok the big wheels on chariots what we do now isnt nothing new,we had plushed out chariots ! an, everybody owned they on spot! no tax's,we had to give to the Levities, meet up 3 times a year! do what was right!!! our people hated doing right!! we hated to follow law it was times we didnt even know the law! just like now! so u knows the curses was going to get us,thats why there's no GENEALOGY for the HEBREWS that went into africa that JEREMIAH was sent to Jeremiah 44 v1;The LORD spoke to Jeremiah concerning all the Judeans who were living in the land of Egypt, those in Migdol, Tahpanhes, Memphis, and in the region of southern Egypt.
read verse 8;In that ye provoke me unto wrath with the works of your hands, burning incense unto other gods in the land of Egypt, whither ye be gone to dwell, that ye might cut yourselves off, and that ye might be a curse and a reproach among all the nations of the earth?
so the CREATOR know WE was in AFRICA because He told JEREMIAH to tell US this message in africa!OK were is our genealogy from africa when the returns started coming home from Babylon? WE waiting on the CREATOR to bring US back NOW!
A Child of Yahweh

Washington, DC

#82380 Nov 23, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>you new round here an you dont know anything, this aint church, your the "spiritual monster " round here, my lane is to run you crazy peoples over, your a christian fool trying to play games is all,this aint church, an your info is doodoo
. The greatest discovery of modern times, the history of our people, information that they acknowledge will not be and is being guarded, yet you want us to listen to you and your mumble jumble stories. You are in your own little world, keep drinking milk, it really is right for you.!!!! You didn't even understand what was shown to you. It was the first time I had read that myself dummy. It was provided for all of us to see and read and recognize, you Bonafide Dummy. Please stay in your lane from now on, imbecile. Remember what was given to you in a previous post about being a liar!!! They talked about the Messiah that you claim you say didn't exist with your really stupid self,yet it is mentioned in the Dead Sea Scrolls, and they are hiding the info and are telling you that it is being hidden. The reason that you really are stupid and extremely dumb us because most people will just say they may not believe in him but not you you stupid idiot you made fun of him and his name and what he represents you incompetent moron and you do not have to worry about me responding directly or indirectly again to you idiot!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#82381 Nov 23, 2013
OK peoples REMEMBER RETURNS still under COVENANT LAW from Egypt ;Haggai 2:4;Yet now be strong, O Zerubbabel, saith the LORD; and be strong, O Joshua, son of Josedech, the high priest; and be strong, all ye people of the land, saith the LORD, and work: for I am with you, saith the LORD of hosts:Haggai 2:5;According to the word that I covenanted with you when ye came out of Egypt, so my spirit remaineth among you: fear ye not.
OK THE RETURNS was still under COVENANT law Moses Gave us OK then if they did good then they should have got these BLESSINGS, LOOK LOOK the COVENANT from Egypt;look Deuteronomy 28:2;And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God.Deuteronomy 28:3;Blessed shalt thou be in the city, and blessed shalt thou be in the field.OK sepharvaim scythian an a HOST of others was in the land so you knows something aint right, ok this wouls have happen if the RETURNS had not done wrong to make Greeks show up look they was still under Covenant law from Egypt,Deuteronomy 28:10;And all people of the earth shall see that thou art called by the name of the LORD; and they shall be afraid of thee.
OK BUT LOOK AT WHOM WAS AFRAID LOOK LOOK Nehemiah 9:36;"Behold, we are slaves today, And as to the land which You gave to our fathers to eat of its fruit and its bounty, Behold, we are slaves in it.Nehemiah 9:37;And it yieldeth much increase unto the kings whom thou hast set over us because of our sins: also they have dominion over our bodies, and over our cattle, at their pleasure, and we are in great distress.
ok you see? they was in Distress, ok the peoples the RETURNS must have been conforming to the captors ways, they was corrupting the returns , had them bring blind sheep to temple, ok Returns under COVENANT law still from Eygpt, that we got from Moses, ok they life should have been like this, they was still under Covenant Law, look Deuteronomy 28:12;The LORD shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow.OK what Hebrews lend with what Money? look at the Curse we under now, just the opposite,Deuteronomy 28:43;The stranger that is within thee shall get up above thee very high; and thou shalt come down very low.Deuteronomy 28:44;He shall lend to thee, and thou shalt not lend to him: he shall be the head, and thou shalt be the tail.OK YOU SEE the Propheht Nehemiah say they was in TROUBLE!ok let me show you peo-les the Other Covenant LAW that waqs gave to us that ran into africa soon as trouble came look its in our hearts now, this was told the Hebrews running into the curse that didn't go to Babylon, Jeremiah 31:31;Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:Jeremiah 31:32 ;Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: OK THE RETURNS WAS STILL IN BABYLON they would come back under Law from Eygpt still, while us that ran into africa to curse got a New Law thats in us,Jeremiah 31:33;But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people, SEE thats the law we under Now

Level 8

Location hidden

#82382 Nov 23, 2013
A Child of Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>. Lol , must be and thanks 4 the video on Hitler and the Black Jews, had not seen that one!
i knows after Greeks show up NO MO HEBREWS IN THE LAND ALL JEWS FROM THEN ON OUT from 332BC as starting point since,Greeks came within 90 years of the RETURNS FROM BABYLON, the returns made them come to our land an they chased us ALWAYS as far as Egypt , MICAH 3 v 6 look no mo vision from the prophets, Prophet,Malachi 1:6;A son honoureth his father, and a servant his master: if then I be a father, where is mine honour? and if I be a master, where is my fear? saith the LORD of hosts unto you, O priests, that despise my name. And ye say, Wherein have we despised thy name??Malachi 1:7;Ye offer polluted bread upon mine altar; and ye say, Wherein have we polluted thee? In that ye say, The table of the LORD is contemptible.Malachi 1:8;And if ye offer the blind for sacrifice, is it not evil? and if ye offer the lame and sick, is it not evil? offer it now unto thy governor; will he be pleased with thee, or accept thy person? saith the LORD of hosts,,Malachi 1:11;For from the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same my name shall be great among the Gentiles; and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the heathen, saith the LORD of hosts. Ok stop right here! Ok we know the FREAKY GREEKYS roll up on us in 332BC, from 430BC when the Prophet Malachi wrote that, the Greeks would come to the Land 98 years later, thats real fast if your fixing to lose everything till CREATOR call us Back!.Malachi 1:14;But cursed be the deceiver, which hath in his flock a male, and voweth, and sacrificeth unto the Lord a corrupt thing: for I am a great King, saith the LORD of hosts, and my name is dreadful among the heathen.,Malachi 2:3;Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces, even the dung of your solemn feasts; and one shall take you away with it.THAT WAS AN EVICTION NOTICE Greeks came 98 years later 332BC,even the Levites got case away! Malachi 2:8;But ye are departed out of the way; ye have caused many to stumble at the law; ye have corrupted the covenant of Levi, saith the LORD of hosts.,Malachi 3:9;Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation. 98 years later 332BC,.THAT WAS AN EVICTION NOTICE Malachi 2:8;But ye are departed out of the way; ye have caused many to stumble at the law; ye have corrupted the covenant of Levi, saith the LORD of hosts.Malachi 2:9;Therefore have I also made you contemptible and base before all the people, according as ye have not kept my ways, but have been partial in the law.,Malachi 3:9;Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation. It was over for Returns, Curse was out lined by Moses, every Curse was in the book,,Malachi 3:9;Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation.GREEKS SHOW UP VISOUS MAD EVIL KILLERS they got RID of the RETURNS SO FAST THEY HARDLY LEFT A TRAIL,THEY WIPED THEM OUT CHASED OFF THE COVENANT LAND!!! some peoples way worst then the CHALDEANS, whom locked the returns up, THE GREEKS WAS LIKE A NATION OF DEMONS devils everywhere,hebrews would be SPOOKED TO SEE ALL THEM devils PLUS SCYTHIANS in Samaria, NAW they took off so fast they didnt leave NO SIGN< IT WAS OVER, then jewish history start! PIONT BLANK THAT HOW IT WENT DOWN, NO WAY TO try an change what happen, thats LOCKED IN HISTORY!

Level 8

Location hidden

#82383 Nov 23, 2013
A Child of Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>. Lol , must be and thanks 4 the video on Hitler and the Black Jews, had not seen that one!
see boy aint no such thing as black jew unless they of the jews, see fool we hebrew israelites, we not no black jews, your crazy an your a mad christian,

Level 8

Location hidden

#82384 Nov 23, 2013
A Child of Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>. The greatest discovery of modern times, the history of our people, information that they acknowledge will not be and is being guarded, yet you want us to listen to you and your mumble jumble stories. You are in your own little world, keep drinking milk, it really is right for you.!!!! You didn't even understand what was shown to you. It was the first time I had read that myself dummy. It was provided for all of us to see and read and recognize, you Bonafide Dummy. Please stay in your lane from now on, imbecile. Remember what was given to you in a previous post about being a liar!!! They talked about the Messiah that you claim you say didn't exist with your really stupid self,yet it is mentioned in the Dead Sea Scrolls, and they are hiding the info and are telling you that it is being hidden. The reason that you really are stupid and extremely dumb us because most people will just say they may not believe in him but not you you stupid idiot you made fun of him and his name and what he represents you incompetent moron and you do not have to worry about me responding directly or indirectly again to you idiot!!!
who is us? your by yo self, the other Hebrews check you here an there, they see you like i do, you LEAK POISON, see some pour it out hold nothing back, your a LEAKY dude, you leaks a lil here a lil there, so you pretty much stay under radar, i see yo rat tail hahahah i see you an you knows you been trying to promote Christan things,

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#82386 Nov 23, 2013
Col 2:14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;

WHAT IS IT SAYING?

Level 8

Location hidden

#82387 Nov 23, 2013
A Child of Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>. The greatest discovery of modern times, the history of our people, information that they acknowledge will not be and is being guarded, yet you want us to listen to you and your mumble jumble stories. You are in your own little world, keep drinking milk, it really is right for you.!!!! You didn't even understand what was shown to you. It was the first time I had read that myself dummy. It was provided for all of us to see and read and recognize, you Bonafide Dummy. Please stay in your lane from now on, imbecile. Remember what was given to you in a previous post about being a liar!!! They talked about the Messiah that you claim you say didn't exist with your really stupid self,yet it is mentioned in the Dead Sea Scrolls, and they are hiding the info and are telling you that it is being hidden. The reason that you really are stupid and extremely dumb us because most people will just say they may not believe in him but not you you stupid idiot you made fun of him and his name and what he represents you incompetent moron and you do not have to worry about me responding directly or indirectly again to you idiot!!!
yo juz-us is shit pure doodoo, yo jez-us was a sepharvaim jew that was crazy, hahahah OH he was like us thinking we somebody else after being here so long hahahah you see what 400 years done to us, while yo jez-us had 721 years to think they was the peoples, yo jez-us healed the very peoples that KILLED hebrews the SCYTHIAN hahahah your a dummy, see you dont know jack, PANCAKE BRAIN , im trying to pour syrup on yo brain, hahahahahah lol cause its dry hahahahah lol hahahah

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#82388 Nov 23, 2013
I'd LIKE TO KNOW WHAT YOU PEOPLE FIND SO INAPPROPRIATE ABOUT MY POST??? THERE ARE NO "N WORDS," OR PROFANE LANGUAGE IN THEM...SO WHAT IS YOU TRUE AGENDA??????????

ARE YOU THAT AFRAID OF THE "REAL TRUTH...HUH...HUH...HUH??? "

Level 8

Location hidden

#82390 Nov 23, 2013
A Child of Yahweh wrote:
your a better clown then that devil 7, see i throw bait you grabs it because you knows your a FISH in the cup, you knows what i say bout you is true!
A Child of Yahweh

Washington, DC

#82391 Nov 23, 2013
Just some one wrote:
<quoted text>How can there be an Ashkenazi/Sephardi Jews? What in the hell is that? first of all look up the word Ashkenazi.
. The Marranos: The Moorish Jews of Portugal, Spain and Benin (Guinean) Coast (Part 1)– Oguejiofo Annu
Black Moorish Jews of Maghrib, Sudan and Iberian Pennisula: the Marranos
Black Jews have lived in Iberia and Africa as far back as the time of the Carthaginans. Jewish traders sailed on Carthaginian merchant ships and traded all along the coast of North Africa and even into the Americas.
Many African tribes along the coast of North Africa and way into the southern savanahs, beyond the Sahara deserts they were ancient Hebraic jewish tribes. Those tribes got caught up in the events that followed the death of the Islamic Prophet Muhammed all the way from Medina to the Maghrib. It is widely acknowledged that one of the most determined fighters against the black Arab enchroachment on black African berber property was Queen Kahina a black jewess Queen of the Maghrib.
Early Arab scholars who visited the southern fringes of the Sahara desert report the presence of jewish tribes in places such as ancient Ghana and Mali. Many tribes in Africa today still recall their Hebraic roots and many more continue their ancient jewish laws and tradition unadulterated by the politics of the modern days.
When the African Moors moved North and conquered Spain, it was a confederation of African Muslims, African Jews and African Christians who effected the victory. The African Jews and the African Muslims were brothers genetically, phenotypically, and historically. They were the same black people pursuing the same goals of righteous existence.
So the African Moorish Empire took root in Iberia and the rest of the southern mediterranean coast. Black African Muslims and Black African Jews with their Black African christians as such ruled Europe for the next 700 years.
The un-Holy Roman Catholic Church
That was when the Pope of Rome who was the chief of the rebellious pale European tribe who fell outside civilization began his open war against the armies of Jah, Allah the God of the Africans.
The Roman papacy organized the rudest, cruelest, barbaric sort of insurrection against the rule of the Black Moorish caliphates who brought light and civilization to the pale Europeans.
The most wretched rogues, brigands, terrorists, lowlive mass murders, predecessors of mass killers like Christoph Colons (aka Christopher Columbus) were deployed into this battle.
This movement was variously known as the “reconquistada” or “the crusades”. The Pope was always the Commander in Chief as there were no true pale European nations so to speak at that time. They all lived under this super-tribal formation called the un-Holy Roman Empire or the un-Holy Roman Catholic Church.
This Holy Rome was not the old Roman Empire. This un-Holy Rome was the product of some outlawed occultist priesthood who had sworn to mis-use their knowledge of the ancient African mysteries to create a rebellion on earth.
The Ancient African Mysteries, the Papacy and the Roman Catholic Church
The mysteries had originally been brought to old Rome by black Africans monks such as St. Ignatius of Antioch, Origen, Tertullian, St.Augustine, and many other un-named masters of the old science. Rome was a child of Africa and for centuries had always been oriented towards North Africa as opposed to North Europe.
Black Africans could become and were Roman citizens, just as many Romans migrated and settled Africa. As such it was not surprising that branches of African created mysteries like christianity should be taken from southern Libya and upper Nile Egypt to Rome and Athens to illuminate their minds.
Many cults were found in old Rome and they thrived and died at their time. This one mystery that came from Africa later called christianity was hijacked by some bad-minded types the tail end of the power of Rome.

Level 8

Location hidden

#82392 Nov 23, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
I'd LIKE TO KNOW WHAT YOU PEOPLE FIND SO INAPPROPRIATE ABOUT MY POST??? THERE ARE NO "N WORDS," OR PROFANE LANGUAGE IN THEM...SO WHAT IS YOU TRUE AGENDA??????????
JOHN WROTE THIS AGAINST ME
Time for you to STFU AND DIE YOU BASTARD!!!!!!!
The reason why you have to do all of the copying and pasting is because you're in a literate piece of SHYT!!!!!!!!!!
YOU DON'T. KNOW ADAMN THING...AND YOU AIN'T NO HEBREW...YA BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!
John 8:44 (KJV)
44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
You take after your father seat!!
<quoted text>
A Child of Yahweh

Washington, DC

#82393 Nov 23, 2013
. I did not notice anything wrong did I miss something???? The caps may be bothering them, in some circles people find that offensive, me, I know you are keeping it very real, I am cool with it, speak the language, you know I recognize!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
white boys have small butts 1 min BillyDbigballer 4
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min No Surprize 1,711,142
Black people are very scared of white cops 5 min Buckbreaker 1
Black freemason wanna make white masons slaves 12 min Spinning 360 waves 3
He baaaaaack it Black Hitluh! 15 min Got Rope 1
Why can't Negroes ever get it together? 21 min BillyDbigballer 2
Rich white people and white cops are very scare... 25 min Spinning 360 waves 3
Lone Black Lady Jogging In Park 1 hr Jake 124
Trump's approval now down to 35% 1 hr T-BOS 10
Smartest posters on Topix afam 2 hr Joey 235