Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#82267 Nov 22, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
thats why dude be thinking he be flying to other planents and ish. dude be high as a kite!
dude come here HIGH playing with us, i think he got loot an can kick it, or jewish, an this his job, but yes he is on dope bad, i think he on METH in Poland hahahahah you see that pic he pulls out on me? hahahahah ole METH HEAD hahahahah, trick mite live with his momma, an just loft around, but dope head he is, i would love to be on top of 15 story building an watch him fly hahahahah lol hahha an he would have to show me he can fly hahahah
7New Earth7

Europe

#82268 Nov 22, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it odd that you never post any sources. Posting what you search on google doesent count as a source. Then u get into these long winded odd teachings.
Its clear these are your OWN interpretations and opinions but you never site the info or teacher your interpreting. Whatever your selling we aint buying. Im curious to know your nationality. Are you a decendent of the trans atlantic diaspora?
Omg , lol! 4give I! Anyways, peeps like Ben read and understand, an I'm unto advanced peeps like him! Lol! Its cos I've gice hundreds of links on this thread that I've established my points, and I can now dfreeestyle, unless I have new info to drop! ;)
7New Earth7

Europe

#82269 Nov 22, 2013
Typo: Its cos I've given hundreds of links on this thread that I believe I've made everything clear!!!!!
SamBee

Apopka, FL

#82270 Nov 22, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this a nawubian teaching?
Site your sources
The Ruach Ha Kodesh

Level 8

Location hidden

#82271 Nov 22, 2013
HE wouldn't have a CHOICE HAHAHAHAH,TELL ME you can fly, i use to fly away running as fast as i could back in days from PoPO hahahah, no this trick say he can really fly. see thats that Jim Jones shit! everybody needs to be up in arms at yo weak ass for trying to keep posting that dummy shit, trick the military would snatch yo ass up, the ROTHSCHILD would want to see you personally hahahahah, trick if yo ass could fly yo ass you be the Anti Christ everybody looking for hahahahah you jez us peoples hahahah
A Child of Yahweh

Washington, DC

#82272 Nov 22, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
thats why dude be thinking he be flying to other planents and ish. dude be high as a kite!
. Lol, that's why I could not even begin to comment! I thought I was reading the script to the next StarTrek Movie! One minute it sounds like it might be headed in the right direction , the next minute I think it's part if that new script being put together!!!
God

Huntsville, AL

#82273 Nov 22, 2013
Buddha says again and again to his disciples, "IHI PASSIKO: come and see!" They are very scientific people. Buddhism is the most scientific religion on the earth; hence, Buddhism is gaining more and more ground in the world every day.

As the world becomes more intelligent, Buddha will become more and more important. It is bound to be so. As more and more people come to know about science, Buddha will have great appeal, because he will convince the scientific mind - because he says, "Whatsoever I am saying can be practiced." And I don't say to you, "Believe it," I say, "Experiment with it, experience it, and only then if you feel it yourself, trust it. Otherwise there is no need to believe."

Whenever you use the word "trust" you always ask, "In whom?" as if trust needs an object. No, trust does not need any object. Trust is a state of your being; it is not object-oriented. A man who does not believe in God can trust, and a man who believes in God may not trust; God is not so important, not necessarily needed. For example, Buddha trusts; he does not believe in God. Mahavira trusts; he does not believe in God. Lao Tzu trusts; he neither believes in God nor disbelieves in God; he never talks about God, God is almost irrelevant.

Then trust is something which happens in you, it has no outer reference. Trust is your relaxed state of being. Trust means be yourself(God)"-Osho
7New Earth7

Europe

#82274 Nov 22, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
HE wouldn't have a CHOICE HAHAHAHAH,TELL ME you can fly, i use to fly away running as fast as i could back in days from PoPO hahahah, no this trick say he can really fly. see thats that Jim Jones shit! everybody needs to be up in arms at yo weak ass for trying to keep posting that dummy shit, trick the military would snatch yo ass up, the ROTHSCHILD would want to see you personally hahahahah, trick if yo ass could fly yo ass you be the Anti Christ everybody looking for hahahahah you jez us peoples hahahah
Yea and Ben is expectin Mr Elijah to fall from the sky an teach! So if he come they handcuff him or give him a red carpet......?
7New Earth7

Europe

#82275 Nov 22, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it odd that you never post any sources. Posting what you search on google doesent count as a source. Then u get into these long winded odd teachings.
Its clear these are your OWN interpretations and opinions but you never site the info or teacher your interpreting. Whatever your selling we aint buying. Im curious to know your nationality. Are you a decendent of the trans atlantic diaspora?
I'm a 3rd generation igbo in Poland! Over here part of the truth is still in the air! We see all the lies hitler told are obvious, even few whites protect the truth about how its black jews hitler killed!
7New Earth7

Europe

#82276 Nov 22, 2013
..........Lies whites told about hitler and the jews..........

Level 8

Location hidden

#82277 Nov 22, 2013
A Child of Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>. Lol, you liar,[22] Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
[23] Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father:(but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.
[24] Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning. If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father.
[25] And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life.
[26] These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you.
[27] But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.
[28] And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming.
[29] If ye know that he is righteous, ye know that every one that doeth righteousness is born of him.
you came in calling peoples Agents this agent that, you knows what you is lol hahahah, now try buck any of my post you dont know enough, i set back just to see what you got, you got nothing, set back an learn,its gone be ok,

Level 8

Location hidden

#82278 Nov 22, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Omg , lol! 4give I! Anyways, peeps like Ben read and understand, an I'm unto advanced peeps like him! Lol! Its cos I've gice hundreds of links on this thread that I've established my points, and I can now dfreeestyle, unless I have new info to drop! ;)
your a comic that try to mimic hahahahah trick you cant freestyle nothing, thats a Hebrew thang , THAT MEAN YOU CAN run down Assyrian an Babylonian captivity in DETAIL , that's when you can freestyle Hebrew history,an show how the whole hebrew nation went into africa, is when you can FREESTYLE HEBREW HISTORY, see you aint on that level,I TEACH IT Hahahahah
A Child of Yahweh

Washington, DC

#82279 Nov 22, 2013
God wrote:
Buddha says again and again to his disciples, "IHI PASSIKO: come and see!" They are very scientific people. Buddhism is the most scientific religion on the earth; hence, Buddhism is gaining more and more ground in the world every day.
As the world becomes more intelligent, Buddha will become more and more important. It is bound to be so. As more and more people come to know about science, Buddha will have great appeal, because he will convince the scientific mind - because he says, "Whatsoever I am saying can be practiced." And I don't say to you, "Believe it," I say, "Experiment with it, experience it, and only then if you feel it yourself, trust it. Otherwise there is no need to believe."
Whenever you use the word "trust" you always ask, "In whom?" as if trust needs an object. No, trust does not need any object. Trust is a state of your being; it is not object-oriented. A man who does not believe in God can trust, and a man who believes in God may not trust; God is not so important, not necessarily needed. For example, Buddha trusts; he does not believe in God. Mahavira trusts; he does not believe in God. Lao Tzu trusts; he neither believes in God nor disbelieves in God; he never talks about God, God is almost irrelevant.
Then trust is something which happens in you, it has no outer reference. Trust is your relaxed state of being. Trust means be yourself(God)"-Osho
. No, thanks; but you hold on tight, sounds like you have a good grasp of things; no pun intended.

Level 8

Location hidden

#82280 Nov 22, 2013
im gone be top Hebrew, if you by books an read then your going to find out its more here, they gone lead you around to the jews, see i knows Hebrew history an what happen to us,see I believe in the COVENANT that was given to our peoples, an the PUNISHMENT that was associated with it, see you peoples think it was an exception, an that some got away, ok what you fell to realize is if that had happen, them Hebrews that escape CREATOR wrath would have been the priestly nation, an they would be ruling right to this day with Never ever any trouble, WHY because they would have been exempt from curses, see?? you peoples think crazy,NO Hebrew got away from Yoke,an ship to strange land to lose heritage,THATS like some would like to say Hebrews sailed off Africa an moved to other lands, I tell you they wouldn't fit curses, no yoke to strange land, an then all the other curses, see IT SOUNDS GOOD TO say hebrews been here an there,ok all these places out of Africa, where Hebrews was promised to get ship from. ok it sounds good when we think well some Hebrews mite have escaped CREATOR wrath hahahah, I TELL YOU NOT ONE ESCAPED, all didn't get pull from Africa aint Hebrews

Level 8

Location hidden

#82281 Nov 22, 2013
i will fill this whole post up with hebrew history for days where you would have to scroll down to find others names, i got so much hebrews history i can run down to ya; i eaT THIS SLEEP this an wake back up to this, im thinking hebrew history when im off the net, when im on the net, this all i ever talk about everyday all day everywhere i go, everything i do. i even have Hebrew clothes i where TELLING YOU WHOM I AM, im hebrew israelite to the bone,i knopws my history an some,
A Child of Yahweh

Washington, DC

#82282 Nov 22, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
. Lol, I guess people really can fly, 3rd degree Igbo from Poland ; please , I thought I had heard it all !

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#82283 Nov 22, 2013
[QUOTE ="7New Earth7"]<quoted text>
I'm a 3rd generation igbo in Poland! Over here part of the truth is still in the air! We see all the lies hitler told are obvious, even few whites protect the truth about how its black jews hitler killed![/QUOTE]

Show me a link that mention blacks slaughtered by Germans. Please not alink I gotta read for day to find a lil mention of it vaguely

Level 8

Location hidden

#82285 Nov 22, 2013
Jews lived the Good life how could they be Hebrews an Never suffer from the Curse ? that was suppose to be on the Hebrews?! THEY SUPPOSE TO HAVE identical Biblical CURSES ON THEM AT ALL TIMES an they never loose Heritage, how the Jews going to be Hebrews an their Ancestor them Sepharivams 2kings 17;24?And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel: and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof.ok, we know all Sephardi come from Babylon Originally, ok we Knows jews Never suffered cures, that would fit Bible, they went thru Nothing MOSES said the Hebrews would most certainly go thru, ok if you look at Bible , when the Babylonians was at the Peoples the Hebrews living in Judah remember the Hebrews escaped from the Assyrians in 722BC,2 Chronicles 30:6;So the posts went with the letters from the king and his princes throughout all Israel and Judah, and according to the commandment of the king, saying, Ye children of Israel, turn again unto the LORD God of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, and he will return to the remnant of you, that are escaped out of the hand of the kings of Assyria. so we knows the Hebrews of Yisrael was in Judah, ok the Babylonians come Next an they where at Assyria that's what the Saite Period was about an it was approved,Isaiah 19:24;In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land:we fought Babylon together which bring bout the The Saite period, ok now we back to Babylon,our peoples that went to Babylon followed the CREATORS word! the Peoples that went into AFRICA was to GET THE CURSES ONLY!its HERE! ok check this out!READ Jeremiah 27-28 you see Hananiah the prophet was sending us out we be that Group that would go into AFRICA an get them YOKES of IRON, that the PROPHEHT, those that STAYED WOULD GET SOME YOKE OF IRON on they necks check what was told to Hananiah, for us an what he was making happen to us, he was goingh to make us get the YOKE check this;Hananiah took wood yoke off Jeremiahs neck,broke it!Proheht Jeremiah walked off! ok check this!Jeremiah 28:13;Go and tell Hananiah, saying, Thus saith the LORD; Thou hast broken the yokes of wood; but thou shalt make for them yokes of iron.look at last part "but thou shalt make for them yokes of iron". you see them WORDS?"but thou shalt make for them yokes of iron". OK check this,all those that didnt summit the Babylon RAN into AFRICA thats 100% in Bible, ok at what point did they get removed from africa? the ONLY TIME PEOPLES been moved from africa an taken world wide was when we got taken down thru there with YOKE of IRON on our peoples Neck,OK HOW THE JEWS GOING TO BE HEBREWS? when they suffered non of curses,["the Parthian Empire were situated in Mesopotamia in Nisibis and Nehardea. Jewish chronicles state that they enjoyed a long period of peace and maintained close and positive contacts with the reigning dynasty. This is proved among other things, by the participation of the Jews in the rebellions against Trajan (the Roman Emperor) in Mesopotamia (116 AD). In addition, the Jews took an active part in organizing the silk trade, an advantage they owed to the evident support of the kings"}The Jewish Radhanite merchants were among the traders who crossed Khazaria when venturing to and returning from China, India.
A Child of Yahweh

Alexandria, VA

#82286 Nov 22, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me a link that mention blacks slaughtered by Germans. Please not alink I gotta read for day to find a lil mention of it vaguely
. They may of had some black in them, that is why they were slaughtered as well, in the USA in the south they called them N***+ lovers and killed the whites that were with the blacks too....through stuff through their windows and show a lot of love during those times, lot of love! By the Jews claiming to be Jews they were claiming to have black in them or they were identifying with blacks, I am surprised people are not familiar with all the underlying factors that have gone into real history! The say after Jessie Owens win the 4 gold medals, Hitler would not shake his hand. They say the word Gypsy is fr the word Egypt, I wonder who they are mixed with???
7New Earth7

Europe

#82287 Nov 22, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>
m.youtube.com/watch...

www.google.com/m...

Have I not show that in this video where the blacK jews are shown there you see Dober written under their picture???????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Homer 1,782,281
Are blacks homo-erectus or is that just a myth? (Dec '14) 12 min Buds 50
HISPANICS! This is how Obama and his blacks tr... 20 min THX White Warlord 35
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 25 min Krystyana 6,848
News On Juneteenth, local African-Americans celebrat... 29 min Gavone 7
Are Mexicans the the new Blacks? 38 min BillyDbigballer 73
Question for Paul 44 min Pauls Mom 2
Today's dead mudshark. June 21, 2018. 1 hr Google lies 9
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 2 hr Curious Me 41,228
Trump FLIPS on Family Separation 2 hr Oh No You Di-nt 21