Hebrew Israelite
SamBee

Apopka, FL

#82201 Nov 22, 2013
The name Dari'us

Delta - Resh - Yod - Uau - Shin

7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey! Thanks for info! You said Dari language right? Now I found the root word for Dari and its Darbari!
Strong's Hebrew Lexicon

1867 Dar`yavesh daw-reh-yaw-vaysh' of Persian origin; Darejavesh, a title (rather than name) of several Persian kings:--Darius.

1868 Daryavesh daw-reh-yaw-vaysh'(Aramaic) corresponding to 1867:--Darius.
AFG

Ware, UK

#82202 Nov 22, 2013
SamBee wrote:
The name Dari'us
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Strong's Hebrew Lexicon
1867 Dar`yavesh daw-reh-yaw-vaysh' of Persian origin; Darejavesh, a title (rather than name) of several Persian kings:--Darius.
Wtf is that supposed to mean?
SamBee

Apopka, FL

#82203 Nov 22, 2013
Delta = Da

Resh + Yod = Ri

Uau + Shin = Us
AFG

Ware, UK

#82204 Nov 22, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>So why you fighting with me DUMBO!!!!!
Wtf???? retard.
I'm arguing with you because you're DUMB, you can't read your own links properly, you think Aryans came from Iran and that Afghans aren't Iranians.
If Afghans aren't Iranians then what are they, moron?
Stop trying to take credit for other civilizations, you lying bich!
Not everyone's middle eastern or semitic!
SamBee

Apopka, FL

#82205 Nov 22, 2013
AFG wrote:
<quoted text>
Wtf is that supposed to mean?
Hebrew is read from right to left.

SHIN - UAU - YOD - RESH - DELTA = DARIUS

'Am Just show that the name Darius was that of a Persian King from the scripture.
SamBee

Apopka, FL

#82206 Nov 22, 2013
SamBee wrote:
Delta = Da
Resh + Yod = Ri
Uau + Shin = Us
DA + RI = Root = DRI
A Child of Yahweh

King George, VA

#82207 Nov 22, 2013
AFG wrote:
<quoted text>
Wtf???? retard.
I'm arguing with you because you're DUMB, you can't read your own links properly, you think Aryans came from Iran and that Afghans aren't Iranians.
If Afghans aren't Iranians then what are they, moron?
Stop trying to take credit for other civilizations, you lying bich!
Not everyone's middle eastern or semitic!
. Lol, please help that super idiot out!

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#82208 Nov 22, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Totally agree he is an idiot who like Mickey Mouse videos!
im not yo friend fool!!! i hatew to see him drag you thru mud, day in day out!! he hates yo as like flames hate water hahahahah ok i just hate to see even yo lying jewish ass get dogged out! shit you dont know the TRUTH thats why your here,you have been slick learning, its ok to learn on the slick side!

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#82209 Nov 22, 2013
AFG wrote:
<quoted text>
Afghans are Indo-Iranians, you dumbazz!
You 're absolutely right about that piece of crap.

BTW...THIS IS WHAT I'M ON THE TRAIL OF WITH THE AFGHAN' S:

They have "A PYGMY HAPLOGROUP!!!

"We also note the presence of the African B-M60 only in Afghan Hazara!!!"
AFG

Ware, UK

#82211 Nov 22, 2013
SamBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Hebrew is read from right to left.
SHIN - UAU - YOD - RESH - DELTA = DARIUS
'Am Just show that the name Darius was that of a Persian King from the scripture.
Ok.
What about Dardic?or Dards?
AFG

Ware, UK

#82212 Nov 22, 2013
A Child of Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>. Lol, please help that super idiot out!
LOL! The moron's trying to claim every civilization is from the Middle East, and that everyone is a Semite.
AFG

Ware, UK

#82213 Nov 22, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting!
So the hazaras have African DNA?
So that means Genghis khan had African DNA!

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#82214 Nov 22, 2013
AFG wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting!
So the hazaras have African DNA?
So that means Genghis khan had African DNA!
Yes they REALLY DO!!!

The Genghi part is interesting too!!!
Bob Newhart

United States

#82215 Nov 22, 2013
The bottom line is that blacks are desperate to be proud of something beyond NBA dunk highlights on ESPN and winning the 100 meter dash every four years.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#82216 Nov 22, 2013
AFG wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! The moron's trying to claim every civilization is from the Middle East, and that everyone is a Semite.
I didnt say that Low IQ AHOLE FCCK! The Neolithic Middle Eastern farmers went into Europe,North Africa,Arab Peninsula and Asia before the Hebrews ever existed!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#82217 Nov 22, 2013
A Child of Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>. Lol, some people run out of historical facts and just repeat the same stupid things over and over, what an idiot of the highest order! A Child of Yahweh | 35 min ago
Gmoney wrote:
<quoted text>
You make no sense and contradict yourself. Modern humans migrated from Africa and spread across the earth. They were black African people when they left and they were black African when they reached the Middle East and Southern Europe. Many East Africans have similar DNA sequences with middle eastern people and some Europeans. Who the hell are you to determine the physical characteristics of someone with a specific DNA sequence? Nobody as these very people with j, I and other DNA sequences live in east Africa and are black people. Again you white washing faggots just put a white face on everything y'all find which proves y'all know nothing about nothing.
. Lol, I personally think AE , is actually a white serpent like troll as the Trollslayer stated that has actuall painted his face black as a way of deceiving the readers on this site as a way of making them think he is giving his really stupid views from a black perspective, he may fool some but as the old saying goes, that dog won't hunt and that bird won't fly! The excavations of Petrie revealed in Egypt the remains of a distinct race that preceeded the historic Egyptians. The earliest civilization was higher than that of the later dynasties. Its purer art represents an "Old Race" that fills all the background of the pre-historic ages. It colonized the first civilized centers of the primitive world. The ancients called this pioneer ram which lit the torch of art and science, Cushite Ethiopians, the founders of primeval cities and civilized life. The wonders of India, to which Europe sought a passage in the age of Columbus, the costly products and coveted merchandise of Babylon, and the amazing prehistoric civilization of Asia Minor, sprang from this little recognized source. The achievements of this race in early ages were the result of co-operation. Cushites reached the true zenith of democracy. Their skillful hands raised Cyclopean walls dug out mighty lakes and laid imperishable roads that have endured throughout the ages. This was the uniform testimony of ancient records. Modern writers seem of superficial research, either being unaware of these facts, or knowing, purposely ignore them. Archaeologists dig up the proofs,
p. 16
ethnologists announce their origin, but history refuses to change its antiquated and exploded theories.
Um nope first people in Europe/Middle East were Cro_Magnon! Their skeletons and their hybrids have been found all over Europe and the Middle East but NO ANCIENT AFRICANS!!!!!!!!!!Prove me wrong FLABYBUTT! Indians ARE NOT RELATED TO BLACK AFRICANS NOR ARE EUROPEANS OR MIDDLE EASTERN PEOPLE BUT THEY ARE MORE RELATED TO NEANDERTHALS FLABBYBUTT!!!!
7New Earth7

Europe

#82218 Nov 22, 2013
SamBee wrote:
The name Dari'us
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Strong's Hebrew Lexicon
You see, I've studied the lexicons so much that I can understand it very well.......sometimes they make mistakes.
I'm not arguing with you, don't get me wrong, but
did you check my source for Darbari?

www.google.com/search...

If Darius originated from Darbari, then the lexicon is wrong. I've studied etymologies a lot!

If its the ancient title for ancient Persian kings than it must be Darbari. And their spellings and pronunciations are wrong, so its 'DEBERE'='established'.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#82219 Nov 22, 2013
from 538 to 515 they was gotten rid of, from 515 to 400, no mo hebrews ,400 BC"Increased Arab presence,an europens plus the 12 nations the Babylonians set up,want no hebrews in the land, they was in Africa! 70,ad was a jewish sepharvaim created disporia, they willingly ran across africa ,ok in 588bc till 539bc our land was just like good book said!Jeremiah 44:6;Wherefore my fury and mine anger was poured forth, and was kindled in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem; and they are wasted and desolate, as at this day. SEE? everybody was in Africa or taken to babylon which mean land was empty. Jeremiah 44:7;Therefore now thus saith the LORD, the God of hosts, the God of Israel; Wherefore commit ye this great evil against your souls, to cut off from you man and woman, child and suckling, out of Judah, to leave you none to remain; it wasn't none, to remain because this 2 Kings 25:26;And all the people, both small and great, and the captains of the armies, arose, and came to Egypt: for they were afraid of the Chaldees Jeremiah 43:7'So they came into the land of Egypt: for they obeyed not the voice of the LORD: thus came they even to Tahpanhes.
,ok the land was empty of Hebrews from 588bc till 539 , ok an when returns came home from Babylon they didn't settle in SAMARIA where Scythian an sephavrviams was, ok all you peoples wishing the peoples in Samaria to be Hebrews by 70 ad don't really knows Hebrew history, i bet cant nobody show in bible the RETURNS whom was the only true Hebrews MOVING TO Samaria in Bible , ok the Hebrew nation the 99% that went into Africa never came out of Africa when the returns came home, it was a judgment on those Hebrews that didnt get taken to Babylon,ok the Hebrew land was empty of Hebrews, in 588bc the Babylonians burn Temple down an all the houses of all the peoples it wasn't no where for them to live in Jerusalem ,Jeremiah 52:12;Now in the fifth month, in the tenth day of the month, which was the nineteenth year of Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon, came Nebuzaradan, captain of the guard, which served the king of Babylon, into Jerusalem,Jeremiah 52:13;And burned the house of the LORD, and the king's house; and all the houses of Jerusalem, and all the houses of the great men, burned he with fire: we wouldn't NEVER WANT TO COME BACK seeing the Temple GO UP! WATCH THIS, Jeremiah 43:2;Then spake Azariah the son of Hoshaiah, and Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the proud men, saying unto Jeremiah, Thou speakest falsely: the LORD our God hath not sent thee to say, Go not into Egypt to sojourn there:Jeremiah 43:3;But Baruch the son of Neriah sets you on against us, for to deliver us into the hand of the Chaldeans, that they might put us to death, and carry us away captives into Babylon.YOU see them words? we wouldnt want to stay Knowing the Burned Temple down, that alone would make us Flee, an thats what was Happening the CREATOR want ed us up off HIS land an we had Curse to do an being next to africa, it was just right! Perfect!! I show everybody where we could have got take to ARABIA by Ismael the Hebrew, but the thing is we seen Temple get Destroyed we wasnt trying to stay in our Lands, one mo time look,2 Chronicles 20:9;If, when evil cometh upon us, as the sword, judgment, or pestilence, or famine, we stand before this house, and in thy presence,(for thy name is in this house,) and cry unto thee in our affliction, then thou wilt hear and help, OK WE WOULD SEE WE COULDN'T GET NO HELP WITH TEMPLE GONE so we would run into africa LIKE NEVER BEFORE! an we would high tail it Pass Egypt because we knew trouble was on the way! THESE DEVILS BEEN PLAYING WITH US they knows we the true Hebrews ,ok like i said in 70ad wasnt no Hebrews in the land,the Greeks ran the returns from babylon off into africa an the WHOLE HEBREW nation was removed, all those peoples not removed aren't Hebrews but jews descendents an edom kids,
7New Earth7

Europe

#82220 Nov 22, 2013
Bob Newhart wrote:
The bottom line is that blacks are desperate to be proud of something beyond NBA dunk highlights on ESPN and winning the 100 meter dash every four years.
No! When over 98% of black leaders were killed and black cultures like radio teck (computers) stolen, rulership stripped off from them, the imbalance that was caused won't be resolved overnight!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#82221 Nov 22, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbo where is the link?????Afghans are NOT related to Sub-Saharan Africans or pygmys!
www.scs.illinois.edu/~mcdonald/WorldHaplogrou...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Coffee Party 1,567,924
Black Women Unconciously Desire White Men (Jan '16) 5 min Monty 108
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 7 min dreamhunk 34,675
News a Unit cohesiona and how ita s been used to jus... 19 min Oscar 4
New evidence of non human DNA found in black Af... 22 min Paul 73
STFU So-called WHITE Feminists 29 min Yisraelite Suprem... 5
Another video of a ww racially abusing a bm. C... 57 min Yisraelite Suprem... 26
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 1 hr Fun Facts 933
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 1 hr luvher 1,555
This young black man has officially returned. 9 hr SlayWithTheTruth 31
More from around the web