Hebrew Israelite
7New Earth7

Europe

#82102 Nov 21, 2013
AFG wrote:
<quoted text>
you fccktard, you proved your a dumb bastad.
That says central Asia NOT Iran, Afghanistan is in both south Asia and central Asia.
-
Afghans made Persians.
Balkh is one of the oldest Cities in the world, and is the first city to which the aryan tribes Moved from North of Amu Darya between 2000-15000 BC.
Even the language Iranians from Iran speak is from Afghanistan,Dari is the origin of the Persian Language.
Now shut the fcck up, thicko.
Hey! Thanks for info! You said Dari language right? Now I found the root word for Dari and its Darbari!

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!

This is gon prove a lot to Islam! "Darbari" is the same thing as the Ancient Derber language too!!!!!!!!!! From Medebay!!!!!!!!!!
This means the Medebays were the Ancient Persians!!!!!!!!!!

www.google.com/search...
7New Earth7

Europe

#82103 Nov 21, 2013
I told yall the oromos were the zorostrians!!!!!!!!!!

See:

"
2. Dari (also called Gabri or Yazdi) is the name used
by Zoroastrians to refer to the Northwestern Iranian
language they speak."

Google!!!!!!!!!!
7New Earth7

Europe

#82104 Nov 21, 2013
The medebays are the Zorostrians. And I have proven here that the jinns are the MEDEBAYS, and we have seen the history of the Sorostrians. Alongside with Muslims, so we have.a vivid picture of how and why many jinns were killed!!!!!!!!!! Islam made a very BIG mistake killing jinns!!!!!!!!!!
7New Earth7

Europe

#82105 Nov 21, 2013
Predictive error TYpo: The medebays are the Zorostrians (OROMO). And I have proven here that the jinns are the MEDEBAY ..........

and we have also seen the history of the zorostrians (oromo) alongside with the history of Muslims - ie how the Muslims destroyed ALL the zorostrian fire temples,......... so I have been able to decipher how Muslims killed all jinns.......... Meaning thru the history of the zorostrians we have a vivid picture of how and why many jinns were killed!!!!!!!!!!

Islam made a very BIG mistake killing jinns, thinking they were not prophet muhammad's jinns!!!!!!!!!!
7New Earth7

Europe

#82106 Nov 21, 2013
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!! Through DARBARI LANGUAGE, I can prove Arabic is partly igbo!!!!!!!!!!
7New Earth7

Europe

#82107 Nov 21, 2013
AFG wrote:
<quoted text>
you fccktard, you proved your a dumb bastad.
That says central Asia NOT Iran, Afghanistan is in both south Asia and central Asia.
-
Afghans made Persians.
Balkh is one of the oldest Cities in the world, and is the first city to which the aryan tribes Moved from North of Amu Darya between 2000-15000 BC.
Even the language Iranians from Iran speak is from Afghanistan,Dari is the origin of the Persian Language.
Now shut the fcck up, thicko.
Wow please enlighten me more!!!!!!! You said "Balkh is one of the oldest Cities in the world, and is the first city to which the aryan tribes Moved from North of Amu Darya between 20000-15000 BC."

This is beginning to get interesting!!!!!!!!
AFG

UK

#82108 Nov 21, 2013
A Child of Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>. Wow, that bumbling idiot can't get anyone's history right! AE, really is a serpent like troll.
LOL!
7New Earth7

Europe

#82109 Nov 21, 2013
20000 BC??????????
7New Earth7

Europe

#82110 Nov 21, 2013
Lol!!!!!!!!! I'm sure some who didn't trust the 'Aryans' story are beginning to see the medebays/Derbers connection again!!!!!!!!!

I know yall!!!!!!!!!! Lol!!!!!!!!!!
AFG

UK

#82111 Nov 21, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey! Thanks for info! You said Dari language right? Now I found the root word for Dari and its Darbari
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!
This is gon prove a lot to Islam! "Darbari" is the same thing as the Ancient Derber language too!!!!!!!!!! From Medebay!!!!!!!!!!
This means the Medebays were the Ancient Persians!!!!!!!!!!
www.google.com/search...
WOW! Interesting!
So the medebays were aryan?
AFG

UK

#82112 Nov 21, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow please enlighten me more!!!!!!! You said "Balkh is one of the oldest Cities in the world, and is the first city to which the aryan tribes Moved from North of Amu Darya between 20000-15000 BC."
This is beginning to get interesting!!!!!!!!
Balkh ir Bactria in Afghanistan once known as the mother of all cities.
-
Dari literally means"royal court" language.
Sanskrit is from India, the Iranian language couldn't of jumped over Afghanistan to Iran could it?
So this means persian language came from the Afghan language Dari.
AFG

UK

#82113 Nov 21, 2013
*or

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#82114 Nov 21, 2013
Jonah WAS sent to Nineveh in 760BC way before the Assyrian got bad with us, this was a warning to the Africans of Ham that was Nineveh , they was getting a warning before the Chaldean Armenian was on the way! Nimrod son Asshur build Nineveh,Genesis 10:11;Out of that land went forth Asshur, and builded Nineveh, and the city Rehoboth, and Calah,ok the Propheht Jonah was sent to have a word with them ok LOOK PEOPLES CHECK THIS OUT Prophet JONAH WAS SENT TO NINEVEH TO WARN THEM ok this was in 760BC it was a king in Assyria on the THRONE NAME Ashur-dan III,..(c. 780–755). He successfully defended eastern Mesopotamia against attacks from Armenia. On the other hand, he lost most of Syria after a campaign against Damascus in 773. The reign of Ashur-dan III (772–755) was shadowed by rebellions and by epidemics of plague. the Proheht Jonah wentn there in that same time frame read about it! this was before the Armenians got them, they was IN Babylon farther North already,the Beast peoples was in Nineveh they had to put sackcloth on to OK read the Proheht Amos this in 766BC, look at the Judgement put on them Armenian an arabs both Edom..king Jeroboam open the door for those peoples to come in our lands an mess with us! which made us sin, to mix up with them is to sin, check this,Amos 1:2;And he said, The LORD will roar from Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the habitations of the shepherds shall mourn, and the top of Carmel shall wither.,Amos 1:3;Thus saith the LORD; For three transgressions of Damascus, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because they have threshed Gilead with threshing instruments of iron:Amos 1:4;But I will send a fire into the house of Hazael, which shall devour the palaces of Benhadad,Amos 1:5;I will break also the bar of Damascus, and cut off the inhabitant from the plain of Aven, and him that holdeth the sceptre from the house of Eden: and the people of Syria shall go into captivity unto Kir, saith the LORD.Amos 1:6;Thus saith the LORD; For three transgressions of Gaza, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because they carried away captive the whole captivity, to deliver them up to Edom:Amos 1:9 ;Thus saith the LORD; For three transgressions of Tyrus, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because they delivered up the whole captivity to Edom, and remembered not the brotherly covenant:;Amos 1:12;But I will send a fire upon Teman, which shall

Level 8

Location hidden

#82115 Nov 21, 2013
ok in 766 BC The Words of Amos,The words of Amos, one of the shepherds of Tekoa—the vision he saw concerning Israel two years before the earthquake, when Uzziah was king of Judah and Jeroboam son of Jehoasha was king of Israel.ok check this in the Greek Septuagint it got this as verse for Gog, back in 766BC before our kingdom fell ,ok Chapter 2 say 4 Thus saith the Lord; For three sins of the children of Judah, and for four, I will not turn away from him; because they have rejected the law of the Lord, and have not kept his ordinances, and their vain idols which they made, which their fathers followed, caused them to err. 5 And I will send a fire on Juda, and it shall devour the foundations of Jerusalem.ok this 178 years before it happen ok look look Babylonian destruction of the city Jerusalem and temple, Nebuchadnezzar II 588BC,ok my reason for looking at Greek Septuagint is because the other versions hide this verses, an we knows whom GOG is Amos Chapter 7;1; Thus has the Lord God shewed me; and, behold, a swarm of locusts coming from the east; and, behold, one caterpillar, king Gog. it was known back then before Scythian got in our lands,ok this was 45 years before the Northern kingdom was destroyed, guess what the Scythian was in Assyria at that time, they was mercenary, as well as they rulers married into Assyria Nabopolassar, a Chaldean who had risen from the position of general in the Assyrian army,ok check this Nabopolassar, a Chaldean who had risen from the position of general in the Assyrian army,he would team with the Scythian an destroy Assyria,ok now lets see about the Scythian in Assyria we knows about that same time Jonah th Prophet was sent there an a beast PEOPLES WAS TOLD TO PUT SACKCLOTH ON ok we all knows Scythian was barbarians check this,760 BC Jonah Sent to Nineveh,Jonah 3:8;But let man and beast be covered with sackcloth, and cry mightily unto God: yea, let them turn every one from his evil way, and from the violence that is in their hands.ok what beast gone cry out to CREATOR none other then the Scythian barbarians that was there doing much wickedness ok, Assyria did ok for awhile but right after that the Prophet Nahum in 697BC,he speaking about the Destruction that was coming to Assyria, that had attacked the northern tribes , an the Scythian made up the army of the Assyrians at that time,Gog. the ashkanz, see he been in our lands,766 BC The Words of Amos,the vision he saw concerning Israel , an how the CREATOR showed him how Gog the Ashkenazim would eat the land up like Locust , see in 721 bc the Hebrew nation the northern tribes would flee to Judah, an live there, ok the tribes that had attacked the amorites whom had join Family an became one with Gog, in Babylon,ok they would take the tribes of Ruben Gad an Manasseh , those tribes fought the amorites off they land that we inherited coming out of Egypt, ok Gog the Scythian ashkenaz has been around longer then one would think, ok like the Scythian took Chaldea over . Magog and the Scythian s are one and the same so the Chaldean became apart of Gog,Herodotus’ Scythians were to be found in a bit of modern Bulgaria and Romania, and across the grasslands of Moldova and Ukraine Herodotus also discusses Meshech and Tubal, two of the regions that Magog is ruler over, and placed them squarely in Anatolia (modern-day Turkey)Pliny The Elder (d. A.D. 79)Scythopolis, (City of Scythes) which the peoples of that day referred to as Magog. Hippolytus (d. 235)

Level 8

Location hidden

#82116 Nov 21, 2013
face of the devil seed! an show my peoples whom the devil is since ya'll playing games talking about side track mess i been watching, half ya;ll out to distort our heritage, but guess what the CREATOR has defeated yo plains its plain i been kicking it with hebrews that share the same views i have, its starting to be common info ok the Prophet Isaiah,was told this in 725BC the Assyrians was on the Way an they was controlled by a CHALDEAN Armenian, an the real Assyrian of Ham came back home to Africa for help,725BC, Isaiah 19:24;In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land: The Saite period is what he called fore,ok Marduk-apla-iddina II 722 – 710 BC A Chaldean king,(the Biblical Merodach-Baladan)Placed HIS PEOPLES IN OUR LAND!2 Kings 17:24;And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel: and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof. Babylonian KINGS LIST, Assyria was taken over BY the Chaldees the 722 – 710 BC remember i showed how the beastly peoples was in a beast PEOPLES WAS TOLD TO PUT SACKCLOTH ON ok we all knows Scythian was barbarians check this,760 BC Jonah Sent to Nineveh,Jonah 3:8;But let man and beast be covered with sackcloth, and cry mightily unto God: yea, let them turn every one from his evil way, and from the violence that is in their hands.ok what beast gone cry out to CREATOR none other then the Scythian barbarians that was there doing much wickedness ok 760 till 722 , is 38 years, see them beast peoples that was in Assyria came at us,it wasnt the Ham African decedents but the scythians,!Merodach-Baladan was of THE Original Chaldeains Armenians as they would Later be called Jew, the! Sepharvaims was placed in 722 three Before Isaiah Told us about the Devil Lucifer ,ok in 725BC just before the Chaldean show up in the disguse of the Assyrian nation,they took assyria Over, the set of POWER would Change from both Places ok the Armenians the Scythian s make up they roots. ok in 725BC Prophet Isaiah said this,Isaiah 14:1;For the LORD will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob,Ok the Saite kings that Assyria set up in Africa Egypt open the door for the Hebrews from Assyria the three tribes would go to the land in Africa never inhibited WEST AFRICA, see the CREATOR knew Judah was to get destroyed for the eygpt worship we was doing way before we lost everything an went to the curses,n 766BC before our kingdom fell ,ok Chapter 2 say 4 Thus saith the Lord; For three sins of the children of Judah, and for four, I will not turn away from him; because they have rejected the law of the Lord, and have not kept his ordinances, and their vain idols which they made, which their fathers followed, caused them to err. 5 And I will send a fire on Juda, and it shall devour the foundations of Jerusalem.ok this 178 years before it happen ok look look Babylonian destruction of the city Jerusalem and temple, Nebuchadnezzar II 588BC, Biblical Merodach-Baladan,the scythian Chaldean,Isaiah 14:4;That thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased! the golden city ceased!Isaiah 14:5;The LORD hath broken the staff of the wicked, and the sceptre of the rulers.Isaiah 14:6;He who smote the people in wrath with a continual stroke, he that ruled the nations in anger, is persecuted, and none hindereth.
7New Earth7

Europe

#82117 Nov 21, 2013
AFG wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW! Interesting!
Yea! I hope u know who they are! Its queen sheba's lineage! ARYANS were/are a mythical race!

See before the world wars, queen Sheba was known as the One Eyed Queen/goddess! But historians later turned the story into a fable, and said she was blinded in one eye! But she was a queen of the one eyed (third eye) giant angels!!!!!!!!! That's why Jesus used the term 'one eye'!!!!!!!!!

www.google.com/search... #

Ok ok take a look at this map!!!!!!!!!!

Excerpt:
"The map of Africa contains many interesting—if not
curious— features: a one-eyed giant seated over Nigeria and Cameroon, representing the
mythical tribe of the “Monoculi”"

libweb5.princeton.edu/visual_materials/maps/w...

Ok google 'monoculi' and see they are not blinden in one eye! Rather they are mythical beings!!!!!!!!! The ARYANS!!!!!!!!!!

Wonder why the giant is sitting on Nigeria???????

Wonder no more!!!!!!!!!! Nigeria was a seat of angels!!!!!!!! The Olus who flew around the world solving problems!!!!!!!!!!

If you study the 'monoculi' you'll see that they were friendly companions of each and almost every person (ie if u are good) just like god bes!!!!!! They were in the 4 corners of the world and I have also seen them bear the medebay name alongside known as medebay-'monoculi' in Europe, so this isn't a speculation!!!!!!!!! In Europe they are called de burghs, the mythical elves and fairies!!!!!!!!!!
7New Earth7

Europe

#82118 Nov 21, 2013

Level 8

Location hidden

#82119 Nov 21, 2013
AFG wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW! Interesting!
i see he runs from you i been watching

Level 8

Location hidden

#82120 Nov 21, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea! I hope u know who they are! Its queen sheba's lineage! ARYANS were/are a mythical race!
See before the world wars, queen Sheba was known as the One Eyed Queen/goddess! But historians later turned the story into a fable, and said she was blinded in one eye! But she was a queen of the one eyed (third eye) giant angels!!!!!!!!! That's why Jesus used the term 'one eye'!!!!!!!!!
www.google.com/search... #
Ok ok take a look at this map!!!!!!!!!!
Excerpt:
"The map of Africa contains many interesting—if not
curious— features: a one-eyed giant seated over Nigeria and Cameroon, representing the
mythical tribe of the “Monoculi”"
libweb5.princeton.edu/visual_materials/maps/w...
Ok google 'monoculi' and see they are not blinden in one eye! Rather they are mythical beings!!!!!!!!! The ARYANS!!!!!!!!!!
Wonder why the giant is sitting on Nigeria???????
Wonder no more!!!!!!!!!! Nigeria was a seat of angels!!!!!!!! The Olus who flew around the world solving problems!!!!!!!!!!
If you study the 'monoculi' you'll see that they were friendly companions of each and almost every person (ie if u are good) just like god bes!!!!!! They were in the 4 corners of the world and I have also seen them bear the medebay name alongside known as medebay-'monoculi' in Europe, so this isn't a speculation!!!!!!!!! In Europe they are called de burghs, the mythical elves and fairies!!!!!!!!!!
new dude fixing to take you down he has started already lol ahah you knows that mess you been kicking been wacky. i been watching ya'll trying hard, it wont work, this Hebrew info is getting common, easy, so you peoples lies are east to see,im working on info, thats gone spread, easy to follow,

Level 8

Location hidden

#82121 Nov 21, 2013
Josiah's great-grandfather was King Hezekiah who was a noted reformer.Josiah had four sons: Johanan, Eliakim (born c. 634 BC) by Zebudah the daughter of Pedaiah of Rumah, Mattanyahu (c. 618 BC) and Shallum (633/632 BC) both by Hamutal, Shallum succeeded Josiah as king of Judah, under the name Jehoahaz. Shallum was succeeded by Eliakim, under the name Jehoiakim who was succeeded by his own son Jeconiah; then Jeconiah was succeeded to the throne by Mattanyahu, under the name Zedekiah. Zedekiah was the last king of Judah before the kingdom was conquered by Babylon Armenian Scythian Chaldean Amorite Edom peoples, they ran us into africa,ok King Josiah was has the King doing The Saite period, of Eygpt when the assryians was cool with us an Egypt, in 621BC, Look we had the Ark before we went into Africa In 588BC that mite be why the King of Babylon was Mad! an tore whole Place down? ok to show you we had Ark before we went into africa LOOK Hebrews Look! ok 2 Chronicles 35:1;Moreover Josiah kept a passover unto the LORD in Jerusalem: and they killed the passover on the fourteenth day of the first month.2 Chronicles 35:2;And he set the priests in their charges, and encouraged them to the service of the house of the LORD,2 Chronicles 35:3;And said unto the Levites that taught all Israel, which were holy unto the LORD, Put the holy ark in the house which Solomon the son of David king of Israel did build; it shall not be a burden upon your shoulders: serve now the LORD your God, and his people Israel,so we knows Ethiopia dont have it, ok them peoples in samaria that king Josiah was after, look look Josiah killed the Sepahraviam of Bethel! an PUT THEM TO DEATH !Josiah encouraged the exclusive worship of Yahweh and outlawed all other forms of worship.2 Kings 23,According to the biblical account, Josiah destroyed the living quarters for male cult prostitutes which were in the Temple of Bethel, and also destroyed pagan objects related to the worship of Baal an Asherah, "and all the hosts of the heavens"CHRISTIANITY ROOTS N FOUNDATION! Josiah had SEPHARVAIM pagan priests executed and even had the bones of the dead priests of Bethel exhumed from their graves and burned on their altars,2 Kings 17:28;Then one of the priests whom they had carried away from Samaria came and dwelt in Bethel,and taught them how they should fear the LORD.you see all them other peoples beside Jeroboam priest it was SEPHARVIAMS, an KING JOSIAH ATTACKED THEM IN THEY NEST samaria they had been there for years they was settled in our Land! 2 Kings 17:27;Then the king of Assyria commanded, saying, Carry thither one of the priests whom ye brought from thence; and let them go and dwell there and let him teach them the manner of the God of the land.You see they wasn't being Taught right with them Jeroboam Priest!an these the Peoples!the Jeroboam priest tuaouht whom King Josiah Killed,2 Kings 17:24;And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel:and they possessed Samaria and dwelt in the cities thereof. they Ran Bethel after the hebrews Ran into Judah,you see what KING JOSIAH MADE THEM SEPHARVAIM of Babylon call they peoples Nebuchadnezzar the Chaldean from Babylon see all this was going on thru SAITE times,the chaldeans Mixed with Scythian an all the North Nations,they came for the Peoples that KILLED THEY WICKED priest,an that would clean our whole land out,the peoples was ruing from flames into the fire,because when we into into africa at disobedience of CREATOR this happen,Deuteronomy 29:20;The LORD will not spare him, but then the anger of the LORD and his jealousy shall smoke against that man, and all the curses that are written in this book shall lie upon him, and the LORD shall blot out his name from under heaven. WHICH ONLY HAPPEN TO ONE PEOPLES on earth, us Hebrews in Diaspora with no heritage that was pulled from africa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min flack 1,706,263
Smartest posters on Topix afam 5 min IT IS I 91
Sarah Sanders scorches another fake news reporter 6 min Joey 3
Trump: Much tougher on Russia than Obama 6 min Barros 14
Democrats ... 37 and Counting! 7 min Barros 7
Great Rising Beautiful Melanin Blessed 8 min coretta 11
Nobody is on white people side 9 min Paul 101
Lone Black Lady Jogging In Park 40 min Barros 85
Florida School Shooter Was Jewish/Hispanic NOT ... 52 min Barros 40
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 3 hr EatingWhitneysSwe... 1,625
it must really suck being black! 3 hr Back Whipping Master 64
More from around the web