Location hidden

#82054 Nov 20, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Um....LOOOOOOOOK:
I just love this music:
www.youtube.com/watch...
DNA ASHKENAZI:
www.youtube.com/watch...
Well Ashkenazim are not devoid of some middle eastern Y-DNA, but what is paradoxical is you, the Slave Cape Malay slave trying to associate with them. Believe me, they don't like Slaves, that is why they ignored you for over 8 months in your calling here to join you. Wasted slave!!!
Slave Coast

United States

#82055 Nov 20, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Just one small thing, native Americans just DO NOT have African DNA:
www.scs.illinois.edu/~mcdonald/WorldHaplogrou...
Ok thanx.

Pergamos?
Slave Coast

United States

#82056 Nov 20, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Um....LOOOOOOOOK:
I just love this music:
www.youtube.com/watch...
DNA ASHKENAZI:
www.youtube.com/watch...
Did this music orginate in Pergamos

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#82057 Nov 20, 2013
African AE wrote:
BLACK NEANDERTHAL:
Photo of Slave Coast:
www.escuelapedia.com/homo-heidelbergensis/
Interesting! It has peculiar feature of the ancient Malays. These were your ancient ancessters from whom the Cape Malay slaves descended. Thank you! I will keep it in your profile.
Slave Coast

United States

#82058 Nov 20, 2013
Revelation 2:9, 13 KJV
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty,(but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 2:12 KJV
And to the angel of the church in Pergamos write; These things saith he which hath the sharp sword with two edges;

[13] I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where Satan's seat is : and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#82059 Nov 20, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya, that is what a pagan believes. How fast are you turning yourface, from biblical Jewish pretender to paganic Cape Malay thinking. In fact there is both biblical and scientific basis for the great flood. Are you trying to ignore Noah for you, the Cape Malay, is never descendant of him? Good!! Moron Cape Slave!
F__K OFF pansy homo!!!!!!!!!!

Level 6

Location hidden

#82060 Nov 20, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =We90dlatp-UXX
NEW STUDY: Black [Hebrew] Slave Trade, Transcontinental - Not Just West Africa.
West Africa was used for transport only
What makes that different? I mean, West Africa is more or less the same in roots with southern and south-east Africans, except the latter are also some how mixed with ancient kohesian or pigmies. You don't believe in the Great Bantu Migration?
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#82061 Nov 20, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Ashkenazim are not devoid of some middle eastern Y-DNA, but what is paradoxical is you, the Slave Cape Malay slave trying to associate with them. Believe me, they don't like Slaves, that is why they ignored you for over 8 months in your calling here to join you. Wasted slave!!!
Homosexual pansy!
Slave Coast

United States

#82062 Nov 20, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think that the people who watch you are dumb? Don't we all know that it wasn't the people you call middle easterners are the ancient middle easterners? Even the glimmer you discuss with keeps on repeating it on your ears!!!!!! Why can't you hear?????
The Neanderthal DNA being in them and not in Africans doesn't make them inidgenous to the middle east!!!!!!! So referencing j2 doesn't make sense because they burnt (ethnic cleansing) all black jews!!!!!!
told ya. you claim the monkey man,lol

Level 6

Location hidden

#82063 Nov 20, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>F__K OFF pansy homo!!!!!!!!!!
Insulting me for I adviced you to stick to your root, the identity that you kept firm for over 7 months? You will thank me when you realize that you can't be any one else, but the slave Cape Malay? Try to believe in incarnation and dream that you will be re-born in the middle east. Hallucinating salve Cape Malay!
Slave Coast

United States

#82064 Nov 20, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes that different? I mean, West Africa is more or less the same in roots with southern and south-east Africans, except the latter are also some how mixed with ancient kohesian or pigmies. You don't believe in the Great Bantu Migration?
do iI believe?.. As it pertains to which west tribes? The bantu migration was one of many. u gotta look at african tribal migration individually not lumping them all togrther as if they arrived within the same time frame.

we can break down each tribe of AAs if u wanna but.you never take the time.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#82065 Nov 20, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
Well the black neanderthal lived 400000 outside of Africa and turned white! Genes found in his DNA has proven he was a white boy with blonde,red hair,blue,green eyes."
The Black Neanderthal, lol. Changing your tune a little bit I see. Nice try. smh.
Now the neanderthal was black, hahahahaha.
Funny how you never mentioned this before, lol
Because we all know your a monkey man and agree with you, you switchup to say the neadnderthal was originally black but turned white, hahahaha. I almost spit up my juice reading this, lol.
Remember how you bragged the Afrcian and neanderthal were different people and how the neaderthal dna wasnt in africans? Now the neaderthal is black that turned white.
DUDE YOUR MAKING THE SOUTH AFRICAN EDUCATION SYSTEM LOOK BAD.
DUDE JUST STOPI IT, THE ENTIRE THREAD IS LOL'N
Here is your ancestor:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_rhodesiensis
The European neanderthal and African neanderthal are most definitely different! Africans DO NOT have European neanderthal DNA, unless they have some Eurasian,European DNA!
7New Earth7

South Africa

#82067 Nov 20, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
told ya. you claim the monkey man,lol
Lol! U call jews monkey man? why haven't u replied ur friend Child of YHWH? He too says Middle East JEWS were blacks!

Puncho too believes yashuah lived in the Middle East after the Israelites (AAs) migrated to west Africa. What do u say about puncho?

And I see you quoting bk of revelation, so why did it say "those who are fake Jews"????? Why will the criminal jews write the book of revelations and talk against some "Jews"?

Ps answer!

Level 6

Location hidden

#82068 Nov 20, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Here is your ancestor:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_rhodesiensis
The European neanderthal and African neanderthal are most definitely different! Africans DO NOT have European neanderthal DNA, unless they have some Eurasian,European DNA!
What about you, the Cape Malay? I hope you don't create Mongolian Neanderthals, as well. All your desperation, to appear as if you are European? Where are you running against your looks??? Delusional Cape Malay Slave!!
7New Earth7

South Africa

#82069 Nov 20, 2013
Sorry, puncho belives yashua was where AAs weren't, maybe another location that isn't middle east, but he sure believes yashua waaSnt with AAs. Lol!

See I'm not discrediting AAs are Hebrews, but I'm always telling Ben they divided, some fled, some stayed back!
7New Earth7

South Africa

#82070 Nov 20, 2013
@Slave coast
The ones that stayed back, are the ones the white Europeans ie french-grece-Latin spreakers stole their heritage much later!

Do you also know that niko-latians whom the bk of revelations speak against are these whites?????????? In igbo nikolatians means 'people who speak latin'.........

So I ask once more; why will these evil Latin speakers talk against themselves if they are the jews that wrote the bk of rev?
7New Earth7

South Africa

#82071 Nov 20, 2013
Forget the false claims that nikolatians are followers of Nicolas............. Oigbo has been verified to tally with all ancient Hebrew words so its right about 'speakers of latin' .......
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#82072 Nov 20, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
What about you, the Cape Malay? I hope you don't create Mongolian Neanderthals, as well. All your desperation, to appear as if you are European? Where are you running against your looks??? Delusional Cape Malay Slave!!
Go and have sex with your boyfriend pansy homo!

Level 6

Location hidden

#82073 Nov 20, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>I dont believe there was a world wide flood. There is no proof of it!
Mongol Cape Malay, Jealous of people of Noah. No surprise you, the Mongol denies Noah's glory for you are jealous of us, the people of Noah. Thanks, the Jews hated you, the pretending man, dreaming further to be accepted as Jew?? Glad you are just wasted slave!

Genesis 10
Descendants of Noah

These are the descendants of Noah’s sons, Shem, Ham, and Japheth; children were born to them after the flood.

The descendants of Japheth: Gomer, Magog, Madai, Javan, Tubal, Meshech, and Tiras. The descendants of Gomer: Ashkenaz, Riphath, and Togarmah. The descendants of Javan: Elishah, Tarshish, Kittim, and Rodanim. From these the coastland peoples spread. These are the descendants of Japheth in their lands, with their own language, by their families, in their nations.

The descendants of Ham: Cush, Egypt, Put, and Canaan. The descendants of Cush: Seba, Havilah, Sabtah, Raamah, and Sabteca. The descendants of Raamah: Sheba and Dedan. Cush became the father of Nimrod; he was the first on earth to become a mighty warrior. He was a mighty hunter before the Lord; therefore it is said,‘Like Nimrod a mighty hunter before the Lord.’ The beginning of his kingdom was Babel, Erech, and Accad, all of them in the land of Shinar. From that land he went into Assyria, and built Nineveh, Rehoboth-ir, Calah, andResen between Nineveh and Calah; that is the great city. Egypt became the father of Ludim, Anamim, Lehabim, Naphtuhim, Pathrusim, Casluhim, and Caphtorim, from which the Philistines come.

Canaan became the father of Sidon his firstborn, and Heth, and the Jebusites, the Amorites, the Girgashites, the Hivites, the Arkites, the Sinites, the Arvadites, the Zemarites, and the Hamathites. Afterwards the families of the Canaanites spread abroad. And the territory of the Canaanites extended from Sidon, in the direction of Gerar, as far as Gaza, and in the direction of Sodom, Gomorrah, Admah, and Zeboiim, as far as Lasha. These are the descendants of Ham, by their families, their languages, their lands, and their nations.

To Shem also, the father of all the children of Eber, the elder brother of Japheth, children were born. The descendants of Shem: Elam, Asshur, Arpachshad, Lud, and Aram. The descendants of Aram: Uz, Hul, Gether, and Mash. Arpachshad became the father of Shelah; and Shelah became the father of Eber. To Eber were born two sons: the name of one was Peleg, for in his days the earth was divided, and his brother’s name was Joktan. Joktan became the father of Almodad, Sheleph, Hazarmaveth, Jerah, Hadoram, Uzal, Diklah, Obal, Abimael, Sheba, Ophir, Havilah, and Jobab; all these were the descendants of Joktan. The territory in which they lived extended from Mesha in the direction of Sephar, the hill country of the east. These are the descendants of Shem, by their families, their languages, their lands, and their nations.

Level 6

Location hidden

#82075 Nov 21, 2013
British and Africaner, the Cape Malay African Ae is calling you again? Juan your inferior is calling you again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Weak BM and their Impotent whines on Social Media 1 min SadButTrue 2
Jesse Williams dating a white women 1 min SadButTrue 18
BW Still Hating on BM w/WW More Than Ever!!! 2 min SadButTrue 14
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Realtime 1,522,206
Racists are not born, they're created 7 min lmao 44
White peoples obsession with the original people! 12 min coretta 48
Hebrew Supremacist comes OUT OF THE CLOSET! 38 min Ben 5
IRBW And Their Fantasies. 59 min TranshumanX 656
BLACK MALES ARE THE MOST DELUSIONAL PEOPLE ON T... 1 hr The Power Of Mast... 48
Trump ~ Is your Head Spinning Yet? 1 hr JRT 14