A Child of Yahweh

Chevy Chase, MD

#81917 Nov 19, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
No modern Jew debated to convince others for he is being European but Semitic. Ignorant Cape Malay is debating for them they are Eurosian. If so, what the heal are they doing in the Semitic land of the middle east? Your Mongol slave, never from Noah!! West Africans are relatively more closer than Cape Malay Mongols
VOICE OF MODERN EUROPEAN JEWS
"Jews, historically, are no more “white” than Jesus was. Our roots are Semitic, not European. And the emergence of more typically “European” features among some of us – blond or red hair, blue eyes, for example, or even simply the pinkish skin that is misnamed “”white”(as Steve Biko pointed out when asked how people with brown skin could call themselves “”black”)– all of these are likely signs of our interaction with others in Europe, whether on fortuitous terms or unfortunate ones.(When Woody Allen wailed “My grandmother was too busy being raped by Cossacks,” he wasn’t speaking only for himself – and Jewish law had accomodated such realities hundreds of years previously, in the early centuries of the Diaspora, by making a Jewish mother the source of the faith’s genetic transfer.)"
http://tonykaron.com/2005/12/05/are-jews-whit...
. Lol, it is a known fact that if visitors feed bears in National parks ,they will return looking for more and more food. They will even try to tear into your cars. Well, lol ; serpent trolls are the same way, as long as we feed them they will return. We have given anyone that seeks the truth, plenty of info to last a lifetime and we are constantly finding more and more facts on our illustrious past each and every day. I ask in a humble way that we all find ,lol ; the spiritual fortitude necessary TO STOP FEEDING THE SERPENT TROLLS !!!!
SamBee

Winter Garden, FL

#81918 Nov 19, 2013
Shalum,

If you have not seen 12 Years a Slave here it is Yisrael.

12 Years a Slave

http://viooz.co/movies/23064-12-years-a-slave...
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#81919 Nov 19, 2013
A Child of Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>. Lol, it is a known fact that if visitors feed bears in National parks ,they will return looking for more and more food. They will even try to tear into your cars. Well, lol ; serpent trolls are the same way, as long as we feed them they will return. We have given anyone that seeks the truth, plenty of info to last a lifetime and we are constantly finding more and more facts on our illustrious past each and every day. I ask in a humble way that we all find ,lol ; the spiritual fortitude necessary TO STOP FEEDING THE SERPENT TROLLS !!!!
Um....am I getting to you LOL

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#81920 Nov 19, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Well according to what Iv read, peace will come at the end of time. I seriously doubt the world is going to end very soon. We will be long dead and buried before the world ends!
YOU KNOW NOT THE DAY OR TIME FOR SUCH!!!

Shouldn'. Y'AL . HAVE IT LIKE THIS OVER THERE RIGHT NOW???

Psalm 122:6-8
King James Version (KJV)
6 Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.

7 Peace be within thy walls, and prosperity within thy palaces.

8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Psal
6 Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.

7 Peace be within thy walls, and prosperity within thy palaces.

8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#81921 Nov 19, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Nope I work for Mossad!
we all had noticed that jeff-Barros.

a white/redboi
7New Earth7

Europe

#81922 Nov 19, 2013
I saw a vision where whites started dyeing their hair as the beginning of the process of becoming black once more, and this is what I said used to happen In the past, how the ancient divine plan was to use many years to turn everyone black again as a cure!
7New Earth7

Europe

#81923 Nov 19, 2013
That DYENING of hair above is a BREKING NEWS .......... so why all the force around here ..........if whites wana be black again?

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#81924 Nov 19, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
we all had noticed that jeff-Barros.
a white/redboi
LOL!!! Good one!!!

As if he was telling us somethingwe ddidn'talreadt know.
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#81925 Nov 19, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Do Christian Church ministers or Priests know anything about DNA? Fact is the Jews of Israel are the same people as the ancient Israelite,Hebrews! DNA extracted from the ancient Phoenicians, show they were J carriers! The Canaanites/Israelites are the ancestors of the Phoenicians so its very likely the Israelites carried Haplogroup J! All Jews carry Haplogroup J! Also colonies founded by the Phoenicians show they are also Haplogroup J!
I didnt mention christian ministers I said Rabbis. You think the israel population got dna test coming off the boats. Did you get yours? No. We dont trust your dna studies anyway. Dna ectracted from which scientist? Site your sources. lol.

Listen closely we dont care about the middle east. Its a freakn desert. You can have Turkey Iran and Arabia. Africa is ours. Africa is Israel. You dont have to agree. Just keep your slimmy paws of african civilzations, gotta it?
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#81926 Nov 19, 2013
African AE wrote:
Extremely pink people from Dura_Europos as painted by ancient Syrian Jews:
www.academic.reed.edu/humanities/Hum110/dura_...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Moses_and_burning_...
Yes these guys are Jewish 100%

Level 2

Since: May 11

El Monte, CA

#81927 Nov 19, 2013
SamBee wrote:
Shalum,
If you have not seen 12 Years a Slave here it is Yisrael.
12 Years a Slave
http://viooz.co/movies/23064-12-years-a-slave...
black man in yhe movie is valled Solomon Northup. Slick

Level 2

El Monte, CA

#81928 Nov 19, 2013
MANA is mentioned in th Bible. Why

Level 2

El Monte, CA

#81929 Nov 19, 2013
A Child of Yahweh

Fairfax, VA

#81930 Nov 19, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
MANA is mentioned in th Bible. Why
. What exactly is your question, so that someone may answer it correctly, lol ; hopefully. What are you specifically searching for?
A Child of Yahweh

Fairfax, VA

#81931 Nov 19, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes these guys are Jewish 100%
. Maybe this will help the serpent trolls with their futile attempt at deception and lies! http://youtu.be/hZ4S1sad8Yg

Level 2

United States

#81932 Nov 19, 2013

Level 2

United States

#81933 Nov 19, 2013
A Child of Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>. What exactly is your question, so that someone may answer it correctly, lol ; hopefully. What are you specifically searching for?
I never noticed it til now but I've seen it in.other cultures. It was describes as a life energy around us that can be absirbeor harnessed. Jist wondering what's the bible use of it.

Level 2

United States

#81934 Nov 19, 2013
"Boswell wrote of one clan, the McCraes, "Some were as black and wild in their appearance as any American savages, whatsoever." Martin who had visited these Western islands eithy years before Boswell said of the people of Jura, "black of complexion," of Islay, "generally black"' and of Arran, "generally brown and some of a black complexion." From Western Islands of Scotland, pp. 236, 268, 272. cited in Nature Knows No Color Line.

Level 2

United States

#81935 Nov 19, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
Archaeologist have found that the oldest boat in Nigeria at Dufuna was made over 10kya. The most interesting thing about the Dufuna boat is that it is associated with a culture that appeared in Africa around 12,000 BC. This is around the same time that Luiza and Eva Nahron and the skeletons found off the Yucatan settled Latin America. The Dafuna boat suggest that Africans at this early date had the technology to sail to Latin America.

Level 2

United States

#81936 Nov 19, 2013
Ancient Sub-Saharan African skeletons have also been found in Mesopotamia (Tomczyk et al, 2010). The craniometric data indicates that continuity existed between ancient and medieval Sub-Saharan Africans in Mesopotamia (Ricault & Waelkens,2008).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min woodtick57 1,172,149
Racist WM Issues 2 min info 5
Scientist Say Black People Are Special : No Cav... (Jul '11) 2 min bolo 44
McDonald's sued over claims of racism 4 min White girl 23
Super Storm 2015: # of colored good? 8 min Know thJax 2
Study: Blacks more likely to be gay 13 min BLACK -- FAMOUS 23
Name something POSITIVE about black people. 19 min BLACK -- FAMOUS 252
Did Africans REALLY sell other blacks into slav... 20 min Hetero-Sapien 134
BM is mad b/c white girls don't like him. 25 min TranshumanX 389
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 33 min zIco zimp 28,433
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 hr madutssu 30,145
More from around the web