Hebrew Israelite
Slave Coast

Seattle, WA

#81860 Nov 18, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>You and other Afronazis claiming to be Hebrews/Israelites/Jews have NO Middle Eastern DNA and look nothing like these sexy ladies who are REAL HEBREWS!!!!!!!!
HEBREW WOMEN OF ISRAEL:
www.youtube.com/watch...
If your own rabbis dont hold any weight in dna to define jewishness why should we?

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#81861 Nov 18, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Nope about 80% of Ashkenazi Jews have Abraham as their ancestor and about 50% of women! So the REAL JEWS are in their rightful home of Israel. Afronazis are just jealous of Ashkenazi Jews!
If that is SO, then why do they live with the YOKE of TERROR 24/7/365???

DOES NOT THE SCRIPTURES SAY THAT : "WHEN 'GOD' RETURN HIS PEOPLE ISRAEL WOULD BE AT PEACE???"

SO, WHY THE YOKE IS STILL UPON MODERN ISRAEL???

Isaiah 10:21-34
21 The remnant shall return, even the remnant of Jacob, unto the mighty God.

22 For though thy people Israel be as the sand of the sea, yet a remnant of them shall return: the consumption decreed shall overflow with righteousness.

23 For the Lord God of hosts shall make a consumption, even determined, in the midst of all the land.

24 Therefore thus saith the Lord God of hosts, O my people that dwellest in Zion, be not afraid of the Assyrian: he shall smite thee with a rod, and shall lift up his staff against thee, after the manner of Egypt.

25 For yet a very little while, and the indignation shall cease, and mine anger in their destruction.

26 And the Lord of hosts shall stir up a scourge for him according to the slaughter of Midian at the rock of Oreb: and as his rod was upon the sea, so shall he lift it up after the manner of Egypt.

27 And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.

28 He is come to Aiath, he is passed to Migron; at Michmash he hath laid up his carriages:

29 They are gone over the passage: they have taken up their lodging at Geba; Ramah is afraid; Gibeah of Saul is fled.

30 Lift up thy voice, O daughter of Gallim: cause it to be heard unto Laish, O poor Anathoth.

31 Madmenah is removed; the inhabitants of Gebim gather themselves to flee.

32 As yet shall he remain at Nob that day: he shall shake his hand against the mount of the daughter of Zion, the hill of Jerusalem.

33 Behold, the Lord, the Lord of hosts, shall lop the bough with terror: and the high ones of stature shall be hewn down, and the haughty shall be humbled.

34 And he shall cut down the thickets of the forest with iron, and Lebanon shall fall by a mighty one.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#81862 Nov 18, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
You can keep the Jewish history it not ours. We nothing of the Talmud or kabala. maybe you coulld explain some of your religious ideals.
How did the Babyolian Talmud come about and what does your Jewish religion teach?
The Talmud is not more important than the Torah! The Talmud is the thoughts of various rabbis and Jewish customs! The Kabbalah is about the philosophy of life based on the Torah.
The Talmud has become very popular in Asia because it also teaches people how to make money. Of course Jews are masters at making money so its no wonder its so popular in Asia! I better start reading it!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#81863 Nov 18, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
If your own rabbis dont hold any weight in dna to define jewishness why should we?
Orthodox Judaism says if you are born of a Jewish woman you are always a Jew even if you are an atheist,communist or whatever! Israel is thinking of doing DNA tests on potential future immigrants to see if they really have Middle Eastern DNA. They will also have to be practising Jews either Sephardi or Orthodox!
A Child of Yahweh

Midlothian, VA

#81864 Nov 18, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
. Well, I am tired of hearing about Middle Eastern DNA, so let us show him the real D N A in that area from day one, lol ; he will probably cry after reading this, poor idiot troll . Herodotus called the land of Israel "Palestine" (ie. Philistines) in 450 BC. Herodotus did write of "palaistine" in Greek, however, he was not referring to "palestine". "Palaistine" referred to the land of the Philistines. He wrote of "palaistine syrine"--the Philistines of Syria--which was a limited area near the southwestern coast of Israel. Modern "palestine" is the result of a series of transliterations from the Hebrew "Peleshet" to the Roman Latin "palaestina" History shows that it was Hadrian who renamed the land of Israel "Palestine" in 135 AD. Hadrian's intent was to wipe out all traces of the Jews. The fact he gave Jerusalem a new name, "Colonia Aelia Capitolina" and the land a new name "Palestine". This proves above all that the land of the Jews was not called Palestine in the first century in a formal sense, for if it was, Hadrian would never have used a name already associated with the Jews. The apostolic fathers reflect this change in their writings. Herodotus used the term Palaistinê to describe not just the geographical area where the Philistines lived, but the entire area between Phoenicia and Egypt, including the promised land of Israel. Herodotus actually tells us that he did not travel personally to either Egypt or Israel and relied upon second hand accounts of others. He was aware of the Jews, though, since he says that the inhabitants of "Palaistinê" were circumcised. This can only refer to the Jews. He also discusses how God destroyed Sennacherib's army confirming the text of 2 Kings 19:35-36. Although he wrote his six books in 450 BC, the earliest actual manuscripts of Herodotus are dated 900 AD. That means there is a span of 1350 years between when the book was written and the earliest actual hard copies that are extant. There are 8 different manuscripts of Herodotus, the oldest being dated from 900 AD. We need to remember that the manuscripts of Herodotus' history likely contain changes as do other ancient works. For example, Agatharchides of Cnidus wrote, "On the Erythraean Sea" in 169 BC, has been reconstructed from three other ancient authors: Diodorus (49 BC), Strabo (15 AD), Photius (897 AD). The original script of Agatharchides, often has three widely varying readings or "fragments". This is instructive because Photius, who lived in 900 AD (the same time as the oldest manuscript of Herodotus) greatly changed and embellished with his own comments of Agatharchides words when compared to the older versions of Diodorus and Strabo. Of course none of the three agree and contain many differences. This contrasts with the Bible, where we have a complete copy from 325AD and over 50,000 manuscripts. The variation between all the manuscripts is very slight. What this means, is that there is a good chance that later copyists inserted the post 135 AD name of "Palaistinê" into Herodotus' work. In any case, it is clear that Herodotus used "Palaistinê" to refer to everything from Syria to Egypt, including Israel. Other ancient geographers said that Arabia was directly next to Goshen in Egypt because after 106 AD Caesar annexed the modern Sinai Peninsula and renamed it "Arabia. Probably both the words "Arabia" and "Palaistinê" were glosses added to reflect post third century AD geography and terminology.
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#81865 Nov 18, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT NEWS wrote:
<quoted text>
How dumb are you to claim that these people look mostly white???
http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancien...
THE TROLLS lie even when a person is Black. They think if they say it enuff...others will believe the LIE. Not here, not ever. Never again
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#81866 Nov 18, 2013
lol does the "shepherd" look "white"?????LOL

http://www.saltandlighttv.org/blog/wp-content...

Psalm 23

23 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#81867 Nov 18, 2013
A Child of Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>. Well, that should debunk that blond haired, blue eyed ; European descent theory once and for all, bunch if lying treacherous trolls in are midst....
yes...more pictures to come. I'll make sure the show. The TRUTH must show through.
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#81868 Nov 18, 2013
A Child of Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>. Man, lol; I think we caused that troll to fry a circuit, he sounds terrible and is descending even more into the depths of despair, someone throw him an anchor, lol ; oops my bad again !
GREAT......LETS TAKE A CLOSER LOOK ..........

the good shepherd...we know as Christ..... was found on the ceiling of the Vault of Lucina in the Catacomb of Callixtus in Rome.

7New Earth7

Europe

#81869 Nov 18, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
AGREED...watch a bunch of our ppl throw up Xmas trees and Jeremiah 10 spoke on that bull**** in his message..
Not only those, also people who believe more in brainwork and books like bible, torah, than divine revelations via visions.

In the end I will pour out my spirit..........dream dreams..........see visions..........
7New Earth7

Europe

#81870 Nov 18, 2013
The point is, assuming we followed the ways of Israelites, we won't be reading the torah by this year! Its obsolete! The bible is! The Koran is! All books are obsolete! That's why they don't help us understand anything! If u notice they all cause violence more than unite!
7New Earth7

Europe

#81871 Nov 18, 2013
When I say,'if we followed the way of israelites' I mean assuming people from the north didn't come, and Judah has been ruling since ancient times!
7New Earth7

Europe

#81872 Nov 18, 2013
assuming judah has been ruling up till today, more and more books (divine books) would have been constantly published almost on a daily/weekly basis!

But we are still stuck on ancient things that don't fit our times, because it used to be like that in the past until Babylon interrupted!

Ancient Egypt was filled with books!
7New Earth7

Europe

#81873 Nov 18, 2013
Many parts of the world was filled with divine books!
7New Earth7

Europe

#81874 Nov 18, 2013
The books of the bible were not the only divine books! The torah is even incomplete!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#81875 Nov 18, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
THE TROLLS lie even when a person is Black. They think if they say it enuff...others will believe the LIE. Not here, not ever. Never again
REAL ANCIENT JEWS:
www.youtube.com/watch...
REAL MODERN HERBREWS:
www.youtube.com/watch...

REALHISTORY = EXTREME RACIST SITE full of hatred for Jews and white people! IGNORE EVERYTHING FROM REALHISTORY!!!!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#81876 Nov 18, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
GREAT......LETS TAKE A CLOSER LOOK ..........
the good shepherd...we know as Christ..... was found on the ceiling of the Vault of Lucina in the Catacomb of Callixtus in Rome.
He has got white legs and a black face LOL
REAL PHOTOS OF ANCIENT JEWS PAINTED BY ANCIENT SYRIAN JEWS:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dura-Europos_synagogue
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#81877 Nov 18, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
yes...more pictures to come. I'll make sure the show. The TRUTH must show through.
REAL MIDDLE EAST PEOPLE carrying Middle Eastern DNA not related to black Africans at all:
www.youtube.com/watch...
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#81878 Nov 18, 2013
THE REAL PHOTO FROM DURA_EUROPOS OF JEWS CROSSING THE RED SEA:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Dura_Europos_fre...

ALL PINK PEOPLE!!!!!!!!

MOSES PAINTED BY SYRIAN JEWS DURA_EUROPOS:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Moses_and_ burning_bush.jpg
Slave Coast

United States

#81879 Nov 18, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Orthodox Judaism says if you are born of a Jewish woman you are always a Jew even if you are an atheist,communist or whatever! Israel is thinking of doing DNA tests on potential future immigrants to see if they really have Middle Eastern DNA. They will also have to be practising Jews either Sephardi or Orthodox!
Threre is no Jewish race only Jewish Religion. Your Rabbis keep getting blasted in these debates. If DNA is so important why.dont.they ever bring it up in these debates.

There is.no DNA of moses, Joshua, Jacob, or any of them and tbe rabbis no this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
It's time for another million man march 2 min Drilling for the ... 6
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 5 min Oh No You Di-nt 337
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min Susanm 1,421,470
Chris Brown in 11 hour standoff 17 min AAM2000 34
Losing my virginity to a white guy 17 min Drilling for the ... 66
If the real Jews are Black (Dec '14) 25 min OhTheeIrony 366
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 58 min Someguy 33,118
Venus Williams 1 hr TheNewStandardOfB... 56
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr Anonymous 47,968
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 2 hr asset 643
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 2 hr Marcus Washington 143
More from around the web