Hebrew Israelite
A Child of Yahweh

United States

#81627 Nov 15, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Um...NOPE AE takes the lot of you ancient old farts out with one whack!
. Is that you AE with the slurred speech after coming to from the knockout? Wake up, we just can hear you, speak up( you are mumbling again and it sounds like a bunch of gibberish!
A Child of Yahweh

United States

#81628 Nov 15, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Moses is being played by a white boy and that is 100% correct!
. Well the question to be asked you incoherent pretender is, will they leave out one of the most important signs of his black hand turning white as snow or will they perpetuate the lie even more and have a white hand turn black based on your continual lies; super agent. Which will it be oh great and wonderful super lying idiot. It's your super agents at work, lol ; give us a hint; pretty please you overgrown bag of lies and deceit!

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#81629 Nov 15, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>RAmses 11 WAS NOT BLACK!
RECREATION OF RAMSES 11 AND SON by FORENSIC EXPERTS:
www.nbcnews.com/id/6614215/#.UocGSCele2A
Lol that link said they are not sure. only thing it said was the chin was long and pointed nose lol. Look at Kenyans and Massai and even Oromos. Black African especially e1b1a are very diverse especially east to west. E1b1a East more slender smooth face and sharp chins and noses while West are mire athletic build. Our kids come out with muscles.

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#81630 Nov 15, 2013
Its funny Ramese I and II dna study is veerrry hard to find. For real I'm like they got th bones but no website teaming with this info. hmmmmm. I dare you GOOgle Rameses Dna Ramses I Dna and Rameses II Dna and 9 times out of 10 they gonna show you Rameses III DNA. The e1b1a Rameses but no clear trail for your White Rameses 1 n 2
A Child of Yahweh

United States

#81631 Nov 15, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>REAL HISTORY REAL AFRONAZI RACIST SITE! Jesus like Moses was a white boy looking just like theie very close cousins the southern Europeans who ORIGINATED FROM THE MIDDLE EAST!
. Well since you like to perpetuate that Middle East lie so much, let me show you and others a prime example of how that great be lie has been continued throughout history and is used all the time to fool the world and hide our true history. Notice in this link how it came about with the Native American Cherokee Indians and is a perfect example of how super agents really work. Read very carefully the code words that are used even in the title which turn out to be a big lie. The amazing part this link is going to establish that the link with Jews and the so called Middle east is always used and is a fabrication even in the case of the title of this story. AE this should show you why the use of the word Middle East DNA by you all the time has helped earn you the title of a Super dumb idiot agent! Your fellow agents were really at work and the level at which they went to demonstrates once and for all that all of you agents work for the same Company. Rev. 3:9 describes you agents to a T ! http://www.examiner.com/article/dna-scientist...
A Child of Yahweh

United States

#81632 Nov 15, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>LOL the world sees Afronazis pretending to be the real Israelites as a bunch of idiots. In fact Afronazi are a bunch of idiots altogether. You just do NOT have Middle Eastern DNA and ARE NOT related to any ancient Hebrews,Israelites,Jews. Having the right DNA is EVERYTHING in the modern world!!!!Fake lying old man!
. Well, I think we have had enough of your fake Middle East DNA theory. Let me give you the real history on your fictitious word and made up region and story., the Jews of Ancient history originated in Africa and then migrated else where. That area you are calling the Muddle East was not called by that name in ancient times and most had been conquered and established by Africans namely by Nimrod. This is when your fictitious name arose and don't you forget it, oh great dumb idiot!
Mahan first invented the term 'Middle East' in the September 1902 issue of London's monthly "National review" in an article entitled "The Persian Gulf and International Relations" in which he wrote: "The Middle East, if I may adopt the term which I have not seen…”
Mahon's term referred only to the Persian Gulf region and Iran's southern coastline. Mahon was trying to find a way to remove the historical reference to the "Persian Gulf" since this offended the geopolitical sensitivities of the British imperial office. Translation: the British imperial office has sought for ways for over 100 years to remove the legacy of Persia in the Persian Gulf. The very term 'Persian' continues to elicit a knee-jerk reaction among the distinguished petroleum and geopolitical barons who hold lucrative interests in the (so-called) "Middle East"...
For Britain, Southern Persia and the Islands close to the Persian coastline in particular, were viewed as geopolitically and militarily important as Malta or Gibraltar for the Royal Navy in the Mediterranean. Note that petroleum was just beginning to gain importance to modernizing economies and the Royal Navy just before World War One (1914-1918).
Mahon's invented term was popularized by Valentine Ignatius Chirol (1852-1929), a journalist designated as "a special correspondent from Tehran" by The Times newspaper.
Chirol
Chirol's seminal article "The Middle Eastern Question" expanded Mahon's version of the "Middle East" to now include "Persia, Iraq, the east coast of Arabia, Afghanistan, and Tibet". Surprised? Yes, you read correctly -Tibet! The term Middle East was (and is) a colonial construct used to delineate British (and now West European and US) geopolitical interests.
Mahon and Chirol's nomenclature (Middle East) provided the geopolitical terminology required to rationally organize the expansion of British political, military and economic interests into the Persian Gulf region. After the First World War, Winston Churchill became the head of the newly established "Middle East Department".
Churchill
Churchill's department again redefined "The Middle East" to now include the Suez Canal, the Sinai, the Arabian Peninsula, as well as the newly created states of Iraq, Palestine, and Trans-Jordan. Tibet and Afghanistan were now excluded from London's Middle East grouping.
Churchill's removal of Afghanistan from the 'Middle East' made perfect sense from a British standpoint, as they have been keen to inculcate a sense of 'separateness' in the Persian speaking Afghans with respect to their Iranian brethren in Iran and Tajikestan. Even the term 'Dari' may be at least partly be due or inspired by the distinguished offices of British East India Company of colonial India.
The decision to affirm non-Arab Iran as a member of the Middle East in 1942 appears to have been mainly as a means of rationalizing British interests in the region in World War II,
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#81633 Nov 16, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
Its funny Ramese I and II dna study is veerrry hard to find. For real I'm like they got th bones but no website teaming with this info. hmmmmm. I dare you GOOgle Rameses Dna Ramses I Dna and Rameses II Dna and 9 times out of 10 they gonna show you Rameses III DNA. The e1b1a Rameses but no clear trail for your White Rameses 1 n 2
Ramses 11 was a Libyan not related to Ramses 111!
African AE

#81634 Nov 16, 2013
A Child of Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>. Well, I think we have had enough of your fake Middle East DNA theory. Let me give you the real history on your fictitious word and made up region and story., the Jews of Ancient history originated in Africa and then migrated else where. That area you are calling the Muddle East was not called by that name in ancient times and most had been conquered and established by Africans namely by Nimrod. This is when your fictitious name arose and don't you forget it, oh great dumb idiot!
Mahan first invented the term 'Middle East' in the September 1902 issue of London's monthly "National review" in an article entitled "The Persian Gulf and International Relations" in which he wrote: "The Middle East, if I may adopt the term which I have not seen…”
Mahon's term referred only to the Persian Gulf region and Iran's southern coastline. Mahon was trying to find a way to remove the historical reference to the "Persian Gulf" since this offended the geopolitical sensitivities of the British imperial office. Translation: the British imperial office has sought for ways for over 100 years to remove the legacy of Persia in the Persian Gulf. The very term 'Persian' continues to elicit a knee-jerk reaction among the distinguished petroleum and geopolitical barons who hold lucrative interests in the (so-called) "Middle East"...
For Britain, Southern Persia and the Islands close to the Persian coastline in particular, were viewed as geopolitically and militarily important as Malta or Gibraltar for the Royal Navy in the Mediterranean. Note that petroleum was just beginning to gain importance to modernizing economies and the Royal Navy just before World War One (1914-1918).
Mahon's invented term was popularized by Valentine Ignatius Chirol (1852-1929), a journalist designated as "a special correspondent from Tehran" by The Times newspaper.
Chirol
Chirol's seminal article "The Middle Eastern Question" expanded Mahon's version of the "Middle East" to now include "Persia, Iraq, the east coast of Arabia, Afghanistan, and Tibet". Surprised? Yes, you read correctly -Tibet! The term Middle East was (and is) a colonial construct used to delineate British (and now West European and US) geopolitical interests.
Mahon and Chirol's nomenclature (Middle East) provided the geopolitical terminology required to rationally organize the expansion of British political, military and economic interests into the Persian Gulf region. After the First World War, Winston Churchill became the head of the newly established "Middle East Department".
Churchill
Churchill's department again redefined "The Middle East" to now include the Suez Canal, the Sinai, the Arabian Peninsula, as well as the newly created states of Iraq, Palestine, and Trans-Jordan. Tibet and Afghanistan were now excluded from London's Middle East grouping.
Churchill's removal of Afghanistan from the 'Middle East' made perfect sense from a British standpoint, as they have been keen to inculcate a sense of 'separateness' in the Persian speaking Afghans with respect to their Iranian brethren in Iran and Tajikestan. Even the term 'Dari' may be at least partly be due or inspired by the distinguished offices of British East India Company of colonial India.
The decision to affirm non-Arab Iran as a member of the Middle East in 1942 appears to have been mainly as a means of rationalizing British interests in the region in World War II,
Um...its called the Middle East now! Afghanistan is now part of the Middle East!
Map of the modern Middle East:
www.worldatlas.com/webimage/countrys/me.htm
African AE

#81635 Nov 16, 2013
Mr Child all Middle Eastern people come from ANATOLIA including the Jews/Hebrews/Israelites! The Middle Eastern Neolithic Farmers from ANATOLIA went into the Middle East then the Arabian Peninsula,North Africa,Europe and Asia. People in these areas carry the Haplogroups of the Middle Eastern Neolithic Farmers! Read about the Middle Eastern Neolithic Farmers! Its impossible for the Middle Eastern people to be black because southern Europeans are related to Middle Eastern people and ARE NOT BLACK!
7New Earth7

Europe

#81636 Nov 16, 2013
Mid east neolithic farmers were black! Pockets of white Arab people roaming around!
7New Earth7

Europe

#81637 Nov 16, 2013
African AE wrote:
Mr Child all Middle Eastern people come from ANATOLIA including the Jews/Hebrews/Israelites! The Middle Eastern Neolithic Farmers from ANATOLIA went into the Middle East then the Arabian Peninsula,North Africa,Europe and Asia. People in these areas carry the Haplogroups of the Middle Eastern Neolithic Farmers! Read about the Middle Eastern Neolithic Farmers! Its impossible for the Middle Eastern people to be black because southern Europeans are related to Middle Eastern people and ARE NOT BLACK!
All ancient jews were black, killed and expelled, all made east black, killed an expelled! Burnt at stake, no much evidence, if scientists find, they hide.
7New Earth7

Europe

#81638 Nov 16, 2013
*mid not made
7New Earth7

Europe

#81639 Nov 16, 2013
Burn at stake, furnace, inside homes, in streets, everywhere, fire! Everythin desecrated!
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#81640 Nov 16, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
I'm still not seeing Moses hiding amingst Ramese looking white when Rameses would've been well familiar with the contrast between him and white skin people. Next to his people the hebrews was on his mind. Rameses was not slow is what I'm saying. Moses had to look like him and him is negro. Rameses 1 Seti I Ramese II and III pick one.
EXACTLY.

That's why Moses ended up marrying a Ethiopian women. Also the racist want to make Egypt "white" so they can LIE about African accomplishments and make believe they were "white" contributions.
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#81641 Nov 16, 2013
A Child of Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>. Lol, makes all the sense in the world to me; look at how bad AE is struggling with the truth!
'alf' struggles cuz he's a racist trying hard to promote anti-African sentiment......and when both white & non-white show the truth he falls back on the anti-African / "nazi" racist term. Look it's the Sabbath and this fake-azz 'alf' will be here all day.
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#81642 Nov 16, 2013
Ben Cohen on January 30, 2013
.....he said it, so I guess I'm wrong for exposing it

http://www.google.com/url...

___

.....so I guess I'm wrong for exposing it
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

7New Earth7

Europe

#81643 Nov 16, 2013
Ain't no fable! Israel is an igbo word for partake!

In igbo, I-SO-RAE-LU! I ='you', SO ='followed','RAE LU'='take a share'

White bomnoclats interpreted the bible and everything there is upside down!

For the ISO: www.google.com/search...

For the LU: www.google.com/search...

If you trace, you'll come up with solutionS, pinpoint who knows these things, the books these original tones are found in, etc!
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#81644 Nov 16, 2013
TRUTH
_____

"Mahan first invented the term 'Middle East' in the September 1902 issue of London's monthly "National review" in an article entitled "The Persian Gulf and International Relations" in which he wrote: "The Middle East, if I may adopt the term which I have not seen…”

Mahon's term referred only to the Persian Gulf region and Iran's southern coastline. Mahon was trying to find a way to remove the historical reference to the "Persian Gulf" since this offended the geopolitical sensitivities of the British imperial office.

Translation: the British imperial office has sought for ways for over 100 years to remove the legacy of Persia in the Persian Gulf. The very term 'Persian' continues to elicit a knee-jerk reaction among the distinguished petroleum and geopolitical barons who hold lucrative interests in the (so-called) "Middle East"... "
7New Earth7

Europe

#81645 Nov 16, 2013
There is no global crisis my solution doesn't fit!

Excerpt: The Sun NewsYou must go, Itsekiris tell Olu of Warri - The Sun News

http://www.google.com/search...
A Child of Yahweh

United States

#81646 Nov 16, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
Ben Cohen on January 30, 2013
.....he said it, so I guess I'm wrong for exposing it
___
.....so I guess I'm wrong for exposing it
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
. Excellent information as always, speaks directly to the disdain and hatred directled towards Yahweh's Chosen people. We are taught that we will not be accepted and that is exactly what we are seeing. Tell alf that the name of the lift of Jews from Ethiopia was Operation Solomon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min woodtick57 1,394,393
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 2 min Sara 71
Blacks built nothing 3 min White and Armed 3
the wheel never invented in Sub Saharan Africa 3 min dcool 93
Obama has deported more illegals than... 5 min Redefined 18
News Al Sharpton takes on Fox News at roast 6 min TheMediaLies 1
The "britain first" party 6 min dcool 42
African/Asian Muslims Target White 57 min Al Awaki 25
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr Anonymous 32,516
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Anonymous 46,231
Three Iraqi/Sudanese children abused and pissed... 3 hr Marcus Washington 75
More from around the web