Hebrew Israelite
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#81644 Nov 16, 2013
TRUTH
_____

"Mahan first invented the term 'Middle East' in the September 1902 issue of London's monthly "National review" in an article entitled "The Persian Gulf and International Relations" in which he wrote: "The Middle East, if I may adopt the term which I have not seen…”

Mahon's term referred only to the Persian Gulf region and Iran's southern coastline. Mahon was trying to find a way to remove the historical reference to the "Persian Gulf" since this offended the geopolitical sensitivities of the British imperial office.

Translation: the British imperial office has sought for ways for over 100 years to remove the legacy of Persia in the Persian Gulf. The very term 'Persian' continues to elicit a knee-jerk reaction among the distinguished petroleum and geopolitical barons who hold lucrative interests in the (so-called) "Middle East"... "
7New Earth7

Europe

#81645 Nov 16, 2013
There is no global crisis my solution doesn't fit!

Excerpt: The Sun NewsYou must go, Itsekiris tell Olu of Warri - The Sun News

http://www.google.com/search...
A Child of Yahweh

United States

#81646 Nov 16, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
Ben Cohen on January 30, 2013
.....he said it, so I guess I'm wrong for exposing it
http://www.google.com/url...
___
.....so I guess I'm wrong for exposing it
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://www.google.com/url...
. Excellent information as always, speaks directly to the disdain and hatred directled towards Yahweh's Chosen people. We are taught that we will not be accepted and that is exactly what we are seeing. Tell alf that the name of the lift of Jews from Ethiopia was Operation Solomon.
A Child of Yahweh

United States

#81647 Nov 16, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text> Lol that link said they are not sure. only thing it said was the chin was long and pointed nose lol. Look at Kenyans and Massai and even Oromos. Black African especially e1b1a are very diverse especially east to west. E1b1a East more slender smooth face and sharp chins and noses while West are mire athletic build. Our kids come out with muscles.
. He is grasping for air, he is choking on all the lies that he and all his other super agents have been spreading for centuries upon centuries. The sheer weight and pressure of all those preposterous lies have finally caught up with him and the other agents and is slowly but surely constricting all the oxygen from their brain cells and we have the pleasure of witnessing their demise on historical facts ! It is only fitting to hear this venomous , deceitful , slithering , idiot get a dose of his own medicine. His circuits have become over exerted, do to a lack of oxygen to the brain cells; the end result is an endless array of absurd lies directed at the true Chosen People of Yahweh , Jewels in the Lotus, the NDI -Gboo, the True Sons of Light.
A Child of Yahweh

United States

#81648 Nov 16, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
EXACTLY.
That's why Moses ended up marrying a Ethiopian women. Also the racist want to make Egypt "white" so they can LIE about African accomplishments and make believe they were "white" contributions.
. Lol, you notice that most of the supposedly white characters in the bible kept marrying these black women, what in the world was going on back then. When the brothers got wind of what was going on they even started taken on white Queens that were given as peace tokens or captured in battle! Poor AE, no wonder he is struggling so mightily about the truth! He has been fed all that propaganda all these years and to finally discover the truth is overwhelming. The poor super idiot chose to deny the cold hard facts and is suffering from a severe case of being delusional! He is in need of medication and prayer, no pun intended.he is a quite from my African Heritage King James Study Bible by an honest European Brother and not a super agent like you and others, take your time when you respond to this one, because it will cement your thoughts and position unequivocally.. As a member of the white church, I ask you to join with me in prayer, Lord Jesus, by sinning against Your brethren, I have sinned against You. Forgive me for the sins of my forefathers in the area of racism, I confess, as a white person, that all my righteousness is as filthy rags. I have been born into a legacy of contempt for other races. Deliver me, O God, from this delusion! Wash me in Your blood, lead me deeper into the River of life , until my life flows with healing to nations Amen. This is why this particular bible translation is in my personal collection. There are some honest people in the world from all walks of life. The question to you AE, is kind you see the evil of your doctrine and partake of this fruit that your relative of your family has partaken of? Take your time and we await your response!
A Child of Yahweh

United States

#81649 Nov 16, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
'alf' struggles cuz he's a racist trying hard to promote anti-African sentiment......and when both white & non-white show the truth he falls back on the anti-African / "nazi" racist term. Look it's the Sabbath and this fake-azz 'alf' will be here all day.
here is a quote from my Is what I was striving for, you will recognize it in my other post on poor AE...
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#81650 Nov 16, 2013
A Child of Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>. Lol, you notice that most of the supposedly white characters in the bible kept marrying these black women, what in the world was going on back then. When the brothers got wind of what was going on they even started taken on white Queens that were given as peace tokens or captured in battle! Poor AE, no wonder he is struggling so mightily about the truth! He has been fed all that propaganda all these years and to finally discover the truth is overwhelming. The poor super idiot chose to deny the cold hard facts and is suffering from a severe case of being delusional! He is in need of medication and prayer, no pun intended.he is a quite from my African Heritage King James Study Bible by an honest European Brother and not a super agent like you and others, take your time when you respond to this one, because it will cement your thoughts and position unequivocally.. As a member of the white church, I ask you to join with me in prayer, Lord Jesus, by sinning against Your brethren, I have sinned against You. Forgive me for the sins of my forefathers in the area of racism, I confess, as a white person, that all my righteousness is as filthy rags. I have been born into a legacy of contempt for other races. Deliver me, O God, from this delusion! Wash me in Your blood, lead me deeper into the River of life , until my life flows with healing to nations Amen. This is why this particular bible translation is in my personal collection. There are some honest people in the world from all walks of life. The question to you AE, is kind you see the evil of your doctrine and partake of this fruit that your relative of your family has partaken of? Take your time and we await your response!
You just a crazy old man that belongs to an idiot cult! The US government must watch you crazy cult idiots! All cults are usually dangerous!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#81651 Nov 16, 2013
A Child of Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>. He is grasping for air, he is choking on all the lies that he and all his other super agents have been spreading for centuries upon centuries. The sheer weight and pressure of all those preposterous lies have finally caught up with him and the other agents and is slowly but surely constricting all the oxygen from their brain cells and we have the pleasure of witnessing their demise on historical facts ! It is only fitting to hear this venomous , deceitful , slithering , idiot get a dose of his own medicine. His circuits have become over exerted, do to a lack of oxygen to the brain cells; the end result is an endless array of absurd lies directed at the true Chosen People of Yahweh , Jewels in the Lotus, the NDI -Gboo, the True Sons of Light.
Nut case cult that have NO MIDDLE EASTERN DNA!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#81652 Nov 16, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
EXACTLY.
That's why Moses ended up marrying a Ethiopian women. Also the racist want to make Egypt "white" so they can LIE about African accomplishments and make believe they were "white" contributions.
You just an evil racist idiot belonging to a crazy cult!
A Child of Yahweh

United States

#81653 Nov 16, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
7th I would say though I never got over taharkah army being called angels in another chapter. Also Ethiopia is supposedly Eden right but God sat cheribums to protect the garden. Yet e1b1a and b was formed in Eden
. This should address the angel part we keep hearing about 18 Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind, Need I say anymore???
7New Earth7

Europe

#81654 Nov 16, 2013
A Child of Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>. This should address the angel part we keep hearing about 18 Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind, Need I say anymore???
I don't even know why I reply u! You don't know igbo culture obviously, and u never read my posts, so u r illiterate to all I say!'becoming angels' is what I say! Yashuah said .........."in the end 'when we shall be like angels'........."

I'm training on how to be an angel, not to worship no one!

I lol at you ..........
7New Earth7

Europe

#81655 Nov 16, 2013
You is illiterate to me 'post-eings'
7New Earth7

Europe

#81656 Nov 16, 2013
Puncho u are confused. Oh so u acknowledge the new testament.
7New Earth7

Europe

#81657 Nov 16, 2013
Tell me all about it........

what u feel happened in and to the new testament..........

U acknowledge yahshua and yet u talk about jews being fake.......... Where exactly do u stand?

At crossroads?
A Child of Yahweh

United States

#81658 Nov 16, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>You just a crazy old man that belongs to an idiot cult! The US government must watch you crazy cult idiots! All cults are usually dangerous!
. Did I hear you correct, I see you did not address the quote from the gentleman giving excerpts on his own feelings and truth and now you want to sick the government on me, wow , I did hit a nerve and you really are all shook up by the truth. I guess you are swearing and sweating and disoriented. I tell you what, I will stop busting you up side the head with truth, if you stop coming on our web site with lies and so much deception, wow did you really just try and justo pose the fact that real government agents should look in on truth . They all ready know these historical facts are true you super dummy. They know you are a bumbling idiot for arguing about proven history that they have records of. You are showing how you really feel about those that share and know the truth, you want to shut them up, you treacherous troll. Truth hit you so are that you are now showing your extreme and true colors. Those of hatred, fear and resentment.
A Child of Yahweh

United States

#81659 Nov 16, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>You just an evil racist idiot belonging to a crazy cult!
. Well let's see if we can upset his mind and stomach even more , and in the video you will hear a couple of brothers from the Nation of Islam speak from a position of anger which is not good for anyone. That is why we are Hebrew Israelite Jews. Let us know if you have the courage AE to watch and study this video. I doubt if you can learn anything, but nothing beats your continuos failures but a few more tries. Take the time to see this video everyone , it shows history of our people backed by records, bible versus and real clips of the past that are all to real, buckle your seats and enjoy the sometimes unpleasant but truthful ride into are gloried past and present, starting from the Motherland, Africa !!! https://www.google.com/search...
See it and weep some more AE!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#81660 Nov 16, 2013
A Child of Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>. Well let's see if we can upset his mind and stomach even more , and in the video you will hear a couple of brothers from the Nation of Islam speak from a position of anger which is not good for anyone. That is why we are Hebrew Israelite Jews. Let us know if you have the courage AE to watch and study this video. I doubt if you can learn anything, but nothing beats your continuos failures but a few more tries. Take the time to see this video everyone , it shows history of our people backed by records, bible versus and real clips of the past that are all to real, buckle your seats and enjoy the sometimes unpleasant but truthful ride into are gloried past and present, starting from the Motherland, Africa !!! https://www.google.com/search...
See it and weep some more AE!
Um....Africans just do NOT have Middle Eastern DNA! They ARE NOT RELATED TO THESE INDIGENOUS PEOPLE OF ISRAEL so therefore are FAKES!!!!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ben_Zakai.jpg
www.israelite-samaritans.com
The Lemba are related to the above people!
Most sites on the internet see the Black Hebrew Israelites as a bunch of racist freaks no different to the KKK!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#81661 Nov 16, 2013
A Child of Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>. Did I hear you correct, I see you did not address the quote from the gentleman giving excerpts on his own feelings and truth and now you want to sick the government on me, wow , I did hit a nerve and you really are all shook up by the truth. I guess you are swearing and sweating and disoriented. I tell you what, I will stop busting you up side the head with truth, if you stop coming on our web site with lies and so much deception, wow did you really just try and justo pose the fact that real government agents should look in on truth . They all ready know these historical facts are true you super dummy. They know you are a bumbling idiot for arguing about proven history that they have records of. You are showing how you really feel about those that share and know the truth, you want to shut them up, you treacherous troll. Truth hit you so are that you are now showing your extreme and true colors. Those of hatred, fear and resentment.
I dont hate you dimwitted one but think you live in a world of fairytales!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#81662 Nov 16, 2013
Africans ARE NOT SHEMITES/SEMITES BUT HAMITES! Its made very clear in the bible!!!!

Black Hebrew Israelites and their mad racist crazy beliefs:
www.jesus-messiah.com/html/black-israelites.h...
7New Earth7

Europe

#81663 Nov 16, 2013
Punch what if what yall are seeking as Israelites isn't children of Jacob, as 'a new discovery has revealed? What if its not even us?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Rattlesnake Pete 1,786,248
Sarah Sanders 10 min Termite Power 5
Why do Nigerian men have extremely small penises? (Oct '14) 19 min T-BOS 16
CBS poll shows republican voters far more enthu... 20 min Ugly monkeys 1
June, 19 A True Holy Day 28 min Black Power 20
BM have the Highest Femicide Rates of ALL RACES... (Jun '14) 38 min T-BOS 225
Mississippi Negro decapitates his own mother us... 40 min The Patriot 7
sarah sanders kicked out a restaurant 1 hr MAGA via TDS 29