Hebrew Israelite
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#81544 Nov 15, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
no argument here. just like u said, jewish men married italian women who converted. so actually your mtdna has nothing to do with abraham but women who are converts.
booyah!
Only until the next DNA tests come out LOL! Italians women are heavily related to Middle Eastern women so I dont believe that scientist! In fact European women get the majority of their DNA from the Middle East!
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#81545 Nov 15, 2013
You fools are gonna have a tough time proving egyptians of the 18th dynastic period were white people but have at it, im listening. Come with your best evidences........
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#81546 Nov 15, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
Cont.
"moses was a white boy"
Was moses a Hamite? No he was an isralite, however must have looked similar to the egyptians of the 18th dynasty.based on the timeline. He was raised as Rameses son who we know 100% was not white. If you wanna argue a white 18th dynastic egypt good luck but it will be necessary to keep this white moses lie up. So have at it.
Exodus 2:19-22 KJV
And they said,**An Egyptian** delivered us out of the hand of the shepherds, and also drew water enough for us, and watered the flock.
[20] And he said unto his daughters, And where is he? why is it that ye have left the man? call him, that he may eat bread.
[21] And Moses was content to dwell with the man: and he gave Moses Zipporah his daughter.
[22] And she bare him a son, and he called his name Gershom: for he said, I have been a stranger in a strange land."
So again was moses a white boy? Especially being mistaken for an egyptian of the 18th dynastic period.
100% absolutely positively no!!!!
EGYPTIANS WERE MULTI-RACIAL!!!!!!Just look at their wall paintings and blue eyed Egyptians! HE WAS NOT AN EGYPTIAN!!! He always knew he was an Israelite! He murdered an Egyptian thats why he ran to Jethro! Skeletons found in Egypt, shows the Israelites (Hyksos) WERE INDIGENOUS MIDDLE EASTERN PEOPLE NOT EGYPTIANS:
Dont look black to me:
www.dqhall.com/Abraham_in_Egypt/
Blue eyed Pharaoh:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ka_Statue_of_horaw...
www.asorblog.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/n...
And there are loads more blue eyed Egyptians (look at scribes) and white Egyptians painted on their walls!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#81547 Nov 15, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
moses was white boy? Hmmmm, lol. Interesting theory
Sure , a whiteboy under Ramenses, lol. The pharoah musta been white too, right? Not!
Exodus 4:6-7 KJV
And the Lord said furthermore unto him, Put now thine hand into thy bosom. And he put his hand into his bosom: and when he took it out, behold, his hand was leprous as snow.
[7] And he said, Put thine hand into thy bosom again. And he put his hand into his bosom again; and plucked it out of his bosom, and, behold, it was turned again as his other flesh.
Yipe Moses was a white boy looking just like his descendants the Israelite Tribe of Judah who returned from Babylon to build the temple in Jerusalem!
en.wikipedia.com/wiki/File:Ben_Zakai.jpg
Also Jewish skulls found in the catacombs of Rome dating BC show they WERE NOT BLACK! Jesus was also a white boy!!!
A Child of YHWH

Washington, DC

#81548 Nov 15, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Only until the next DNA tests come out LOL! Italians women are heavily related to Middle Eastern women so I dont believe that scientist! In fact European women get the majority of their DNA from the Middle East!
. Are you talking about Sicilians you bumbling idiot, almost everyone knows that there are Italians with black DNA you Super Idiot, lol; the harder you try the deeper the quicksand pulls you in. Soon you will be a fading memory . Learn some history before you keep opening your mouth and inserting your feet, you incompetent moron!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#81549 Nov 15, 2013
A Child of YHWH wrote:
<quoted text>. For one, that is not what he said so it sounds like you are lying once again and are you running out of blanks because you keep saying the same things over and over again. Quick question for you. Did you in your previous thread quote from a Roman site about Roman Jews? Were they not the ones that tortured and Crucified Jesus, you consistently,bumbling super idiot. Are they not part of those same Orthodox Jews in NYC that actually believed that a 93 year old Orthodox Jew was the Messiah and when he died they where shocked and bewildered and this was in the newspaper you imbecile. Are you really trying to convince sane thinking people that these are the real Original Jews when they do something like this for the world to see??? You are really more treacherous and devious than we ever imagined . We do not have to worry though, Jesus told us who you and your false representatives are, lol here is an accurate and complete description you; imposter; Rev. 3: 9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
Romans tortured and murdered Jesus! Unfortunately for you it also states in the bible the enemies of Israel will be DESTROYED!!!!!!Zechariah 12:9
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#81550 Nov 15, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Only until the next DNA tests come out LOL! Italians women are heavily related to Middle Eastern women so I dont believe that scientist! In fact European women get the majority of their DNA from the Middle East!
If u didnt believe him why did you post it, hahahhahahahahah.

Poor thing, did u realize u told on yourself, too late, archived. Anywoo, doesnt matter if its an italian woman,.a polish woman, or a spaniard woman. The first thing a jew will ask you to prove your Jewishness is " when did ur mother convert" lol

Bingo.

For one you cant get to abraham through your mtdna and even if you could its from a convert woman
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#81551 Nov 15, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>EGYPTIANS WERE MULTI-RACIAL!!!!!!Just look at their wall paintings and blue eyed Egyptians! HE WAS NOT AN EGYPTIAN!!! He always knew he was an Israelite! He murdered an Egyptian thats why he ran to Jethro! Skeletons found in Egypt, shows the Israelites (Hyksos) WERE INDIGENOUS MIDDLE EASTERN PEOPLE NOT EGYPTIANS:
Dont look black to me:
Blue eyed Pharaoh:
And there are loads more blue eyed Egyptians (look at scribes) and white Egyptians painted on their walls!
No shit he wasnt an egyptian, the point is they thought he was, duh. So a white boy he was not. Fail in proving the 18th dynastic period were whiteboys. Look how quick u went from white to multi culturual.

If the 18th dynastic period pharoahs were eurasian J types we cant find the dna.

What else u got?
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#81552 Nov 15, 2013
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramesses_III

Iscrolled down to genetics.

What did I find?

Looks like the Rameses family were e1b1a.

So moses the white boy was raised in pharoah rameses house, the african.
A Child of YHWH

Washington, DC

#81553 Nov 15, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Romans tortured and murdered Jesus! Unfortunately for you it also states in the bible the enemies of Israel will be DESTROYED!!!!!!Zechariah 12:9
. Who do you think Rev. 3:9 is talking about you super idiot, listen to yourself, lol; you really are confused, you keep repeating yourself so you can not remember the lies. That verse is specifically for you and your super agent friends and relatives. Let us try this one more time and take your time and read it very slowly. 9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#81554 Nov 15, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>EGYPTIANS WERE MULTI-RACIAL!!!!!!Just look at their wall paintings and blue eyed Egyptians! HE WAS NOT AN EGYPTIAN!!! He always knew he was an Israelite! He murdered an Egyptian thats why he ran to Jethro! Skeletons found in Egypt, shows the Israelites (Hyksos) WERE INDIGENOUS MIDDLE EASTERN PEOPLE NOT EGYPTIANS:
Dont look black to me:
Blue eyed Pharaoh:
shepard kings aka hyskos

http://www.google.com/search...

This bust looks like my homeboy "dread " lol
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#81555 Nov 15, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki /Ramesses_III
Iscrolled down to genetics.
What did I find?
Looks like the Rameses family were e1b1a.
So moses the white boy was raised in pharoah rameses house, the african.
Nope in Ramses 2 home! Ramses 2 was a Libyan!
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#81556 Nov 15, 2013
African AE wrote:
Dont look black to me:
Blue eyed Pharaoh:
I have no clue what dynastic period this is. please provide a timeline. And yes egypt was multi ethnic. Light skin blacks, brown blacks, red blacks, dark brown blacks, lol.

Fail again. You fools gotta somehow make egypt white for this white moses thing to work and you cant. There were no greeks or romans in egypt in the period of Rameses.

Step ur resource game up
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#81557 Nov 15, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
moses was white boy? Hmmmm, lol. Interesting theory
Sure , a whiteboy under Ramenses, lol. The pharoah musta been white too, right? Not!
Exodus 4:6-7 KJV
And the Lord said furthermore unto him, Put now thine hand into thy bosom. And he put his hand into his bosom: and when he took it out, behold, his hand was leprous as snow.
[7] And he said, Put thine hand into thy bosom again. And he put his hand into his bosom again; and plucked it out of his bosom, and, behold, it was turned again as his other flesh.
Well recreation of Ramses 11 shows he definitely was NOT black! Leprosy does NOT make your skin go white!
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#81558 Nov 15, 2013
I got blood on my shoe
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#81559 Nov 15, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
shepard kings aka hyskos
http://www.google.com/search...
This bust looks like my homeboy "dread " lol
All I see is loads of whiteys lol!
A Child of YHWH

Washington, DC

#81560 Nov 15, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no clue what dynastic period this is. please provide a timeline. And yes egypt was multi ethnic. Light skin blacks, brown blacks, red blacks, dark brown blacks, lol.
Fail again. You fools gotta somehow make egypt white for this white moses thing to work and you cant. There were no greeks or romans in egypt in the period of Rameses.
Step ur resource game up
. Based on his presentation , people would think the white people in America are the Native Americans, his premise is fool of holes and will not hold water. Lol, those as we sometime say that are in the Know, realize by now that he is a super idiot, don't sweat the small things , like his mindset. I am talking about you AE !!!
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#81561 Nov 15, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Well recreation of Ramses 11 shows he definitely was NOT black! Leprosy does NOT make your skin go white!
Rameses 11. "recreation" thats all you euro nazis do, lol.

Being black what does that entail, lol. Whatever his skin tone was is irrelevant apartheid boy. His y dna is e1b1a. Per his grandfathers. You have an odd definition of what a blackman is. We dont dice up different races based on light and dark brown and Im 100% sure they didnt in ancient egypt. Wether light or brown they were indenginous hamatic people not white.

Interesting how you skipped all the way down to rameses 11, lol. Thought we were discussing moses and his whiteness,.

Still waiting....
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#81562 Nov 15, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>All I see is loads of whiteys lol!
Where. Oh I see em. those dreadlock wearing white boys.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#81563 Nov 15, 2013
making a Hebrew Israelite:" manifesto". for spot one day. im also making the "Hebrew golden rules", on what place will be about! an what our Hebrew mission is, there isnt no information to, say we aint Hebrews with certain proof, ok i have establish the fact that we are Hebrews, ok im compiling this info for next STAGE, the next step!! ok on here i see i cant control what peoples post, ok i needs a spot where i can censer whats said, an at my spot. Hebrew Israelite promotions gone be all whats going on, nothing else!! if one ever seen the Hand book for Beth Shalom B"nai Zaken Congregation? im putting together a real Hebrew hand book showing or heritage, an its easy to follow,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Joy 1,641,510
THREE WORDS USED TO DESCRIBE WHITES. kir sucka 19 min THrilLa 44
Racism in America (May '17) 20 min THrilLa 1,015
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 22 min THrilLa 311
Who's the little kid?... 1 hr Cigar Face 26 18
Dark skin: Really a product of "adaptation"? 2 hr Redefined 43
Congratulations nighurs. 600 Chicago homicides... 2 hr Deanna 7
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 4 hr Trollslayer 93
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 8 hr bluestreak returns 832
More from around the web