|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Alf,

Ethiopia was a providence of Persia. I didn't say they conquered Persia. Ancient Persia was BLACK.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

It does state very clearly in the BIBLE that the Israelite Tribe of Judah did return to Israel after King Cyprus of Persia conquered Assyria. King Cyprus allowed the Israelite Tribe of Judah to return to Israel from BABYLON according to the B*I*B*L*E!!!
There is NO mention anywhere in the bible of the Tribe of Judah ever running into Africa. The Tribe of Judah were white Eurasian Caucasians CARRYING INDIGENOUS MIDDLE EASTERN DNA!!!!!!!!!!
Chronicles 36:22-23
Descendants of the Israelite Tribe of Judah:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ben_Zakai.jpg
Samaritans who married Assyrian women that were placed in Israel;
www.israelite-samaritans.com
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

unfazed wrote:
Alf,
Did you know that your own favored History channel revealed honestly without knowing, that the Hyksos were BLACK!
The pharao that they showed to be the Hyksos during their orchestrated timeline, was a black as asphalt BLACK!*wink*.
Don't believe me, go back and look at the series.
They were trying to claim Egypt as white! And claimed the "invading Hyksos" that held the Israelites in bondage were BLACK Egyptians.
lol
Well, they were right in the Hyksos were Black. But in their deceit of ISRAELITES, they slipped that out.
All of Egypt and the invaders in that period were BLACK.
The Hyksos skeletons have been found in Egypt. They were INDIGENOUS MIDDLE EASTERN ASIATICS NOT Egyptians! That must have been an Afronazi site!
A Child of YHWH

Port Republic, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

A Child of YHWH wrote:
<quoted text> I had a Black Hebrew Israelite to confirm out of his mouth that the Essenes are his/ our people. Now I will ask you a humble Question once again. He unequivocally states that the Bible is our book and that is what he goes by and he is Igbo from Nigeria so which one of you is right??? Now would you please turn down your noise or volume, which ever you prefer because you are way to loud!
There is now in this day and age as we know it, three types of Jews, the Original Jews the Essenes, the Proselytes that are spoken of at the end of the Book of Esther that feared the Original Jews and the fake Jews that took on that title for politics. Just because a person rants and raves about who they think the Jews are and are not will never change history. Yahweh picked a people long ago and called them his Chosen People and so that the world would know they are a precious people unto him like precious stones are to us, we have the Book of Malachi 3:17 the KJV so that all would know and there would be know doubt. Yeshua spoke in parables to fool those that he knew would not listen and knew the scriptures too and he kept it plain and simple for his sheep. Some of his disciples did not understand and he had to explain it to them as well. I understand why some here do not understand as well, for we are taught that many are called but few are chosen, and it is really evident these days!!!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

unfazed wrote:
Alf,
Ethiopia was a providence of Persia. I didn't say they conquered Persia. Ancient Persia was BLACK.
Ancient Persia was as white as snow! There were Indians in Susa.
FORENSIC EXPERTS RECREATE 5000 YEAR OLD IRANIAN WOMAN:
www.irandiscovery.blogspot.com
Doesnt look black at all to me! Also the Scythians originated from Persia and they carried Haplogroup R1a WHICH IS NOT BLACK!!!!!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

A Child of YHWH wrote:
<quoted text> There is now in this day and age as we know it, three types of Jews, the Original Jews the Essenes, the Proselytes that are spoken of at the end of the Book of Esther that feared the Original Jews and the fake Jews that took on that title for politics. Just because a person rants and raves about who they think the Jews are and are not will never change history. Yahweh picked a people long ago and called them his Chosen People and so that the world would know they are a precious people unto him like precious stones are to us, we have the Book of Malachi 3:17 the KJV so that all would know and there would be know doubt. Yeshua spoke in parables to fool those that he knew would not listen and knew the scriptures too and he kept it plain and simple for his sheep. Some of his disciples did not understand and he had to explain it to them as well. I understand why some here do not understand as well, for we are taught that many are called but few are chosen, and it is really evident these days!!!
No fake Jews in Israel. All Jews in Israel have Middle Eastern DNA including Ashkenazi Jews!!!!!

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

It's time to leave these trolls n the DUST AND TURN OUR ATTENTION TO TEACHING PEOPLE HOW TO GET OUT OF DEBT!!!

Proverbs 22
22 A good name is more desirable than great riches;
    to be esteemed is better than silver or gold.
2 Rich and poor have this in common:
    The Lord is the Maker of them all.
3 The prudent see danger and take refuge,
    but the simple keep going and pay the penalty.
4 Humility is the fear of the Lord;
    its wages are riches and honor and life.
5 In the paths of the wicked are snares and pitfalls,
    but those who would preserve their life stay far from them.
6 Start children off on the way they should go,
    and even when they are old they will not turn from it.
7 The rich rule over the poor,
    and the borrower is slave to the lender.

Proverb

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

OK THIS ONE IS FOR THE ADVANCED HEBREWS! check this! ok we knows the King of Assyria placed the sepharviams in Samara! 2kings17;24 And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel: and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof.ok check this the sepharvaims took over the TEMPLES JEROBOAM built, they even brung one of his priest back that would teach in the temples at bethel! ok check this out 1 Kings 12:31;And he made an house of high places, and made priests of the lowest of the people, which were not of the sons of Levi. 1 Kings 12:32;And Jeroboam ordained a feast in the eighth month, on the fifteenth day of the month, like unto the feast that is in Judah, and he offered upon the altar. So did he in Bethel, sacrificing unto the calves that he had made: and he placed in Bethel the priests of the high places which he had made, ok lets see whom taught the SEPHARVAIMS an the others jews no other then Jeroboam priest that wasnt of Levi! 2 Kings 17:24;And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel: and they possessed Samaria, and dwelled in the cities thereof.2 Kings 17:25;And so it was at the beginning of their dwelling there, that they feared not the LORD: therefore the LORD sent lions among them, which slew some of them.2 Kings 17:26;Wherefore they spake to the king of Assyria, saying, The nations which thou hast removed, and placed in the cities of Samaria, know not the manner of the God of the land: therefore he hath sent lions among them, and, behold, they slay them, because they know not the manner of the God of the land.2 Kings 17:27;Then the king of Assyria commanded, saying, Carry thither one of the priests whom ye brought from thence; and let them go and dwell there, and let him teach them the manner of the God of the land.2 Kings 17:28;Then one of the priests whom they had carried away from Samaria came and dwelt in Bethel, and taught them how they should fear the LORD., Jeroboam had to keep the people from going to Jerusalem and its new temple.And Jeroboam said in his heart, Now shall the kingdom return to the house of David.
If this people go up to do sacrifice in the house of the Lord at Jerusalem, then shall the heart of this people turn again unto their lord, even unto Rehoboam, king of Judah, and they shall kill me, and go again to Rehoboam, king of Judah,Whereupon the king [Jeroboam] took counsel, and made two calves of gold, and said unto [his people]. It is too much for you to go up to Jerusalem ...
And he set the one in Beth-el, and the other put he in Dan.Beth-El was in the south of his kingdom, close to Jerusalem, Dan in the north of his kingdom. In order to attract pilgrims from the land of Judah, Jeroboam also made Beth-El the site of a new feast,“like unto the feast that is in Judah”. Setting up the image of the cult in Dan, Jeroboam proclaimed:“Behold thy gods, O Israel, that brought thee up out of the land of Egypt. Thus, Dan in the north competed with Jerusalem in the days of Passover and Tabernacles. The temple of Dan was a much larger edifice than the temple in Bethel, and it became a great place for pilgrimage, attracting people even from the southern kingdom.
And this thing became a sin; for the people went to worship before the one [of the two calves], even unto Dan.
The temple of Dan was called a “House of High Places”:ok lets do this again an then im going to show you something!King Jeroboam I, who led the northern secession from Judah ca. 930 BCE to establish the independent kingdom of Israel. To prevent northerners from making pilgrimage to the temple in Jerusalem, we read in 2 Kings 12, Jeroboam built new temples at Bethel (on Israel’s southern border) and at Dan (on the northern border).
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Alf
Ancient Susa skeletal remains were of "sub saharan" n* e groids! As well as their paintings, artifacts!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

see all them temples church got bethel in it. that aint good hahahah
7New Earth7

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
It's time to leave these trolls n the DUST AND TURN OUR ATTENTION TO TEACHING PEOPLE HOW TO GET OUT OF DEBT!!!
Proverbs 22
Proverb
Musical musicians music.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Josiah's great-grandfather was King Hezekiah who was a noted reformer.Josiah had four sons: Johanan, Eliakim (born c. 634 BC) by Zebudah the daughter of Pedaiah of Rumah, Mattanyahu (c. 618 BC) and Shallum (633/632 BC) both by Hamutal, Shallum succeeded Josiah as king of Judah, under the name Jehoahaz. Shallum was succeeded by Eliakim, under the name Jehoiakim who was succeeded by his own son Jeconiah; then Jeconiah was succeeded to the throne by Mattanyahu, under the name Zedekiah. Zedekiah was the last king of Judah before the kingdom was conquered by Babylon Armenian Scythian Chaldean Amorite Edom peoples, they ran us into africa,ok King Josiah was has the King doing The Saite period, of Eygpt when the assryians was cool with us an Egypt, in 621BC, Look we had the Ark before we went into Africa In 588BC that mite be why the King of Babylon was Mad! an tore whole Place down? ok to show you we had Ark before we went into africa LOOK Hebrews Look! ok 2 Chronicles 35:1;Moreover Josiah kept a passover unto the LORD in Jerusalem: and they killed the passover on the fourteenth day of the first month.2 Chronicles 35:2;And he set the priests in their charges, and encouraged them to the service of the house of the LORD,2 Chronicles 35:3;And said unto the Levites that taught all Israel, which were holy unto the LORD, Put the holy ark in the house which Solomon the son of David king of Israel did build; it shall not be a burden upon your shoulders: serve now the LORD your God, and his people Israel,so we knows Ethiopia dont have it, ok them peoples in samaria that king Josiah was after, look look Josiah killed the Sepahraviam of Bethel! an PUT THEM TO DEATH !Josiah encouraged the exclusive worship of Yahweh and outlawed all other forms of worship.2 Kings 23,According to the biblical account, Josiah destroyed the living quarters for male cult prostitutes which were in the Temple of Bethel, and also destroyed pagan objects related to the worship of Baal an Asherah, "and all the hosts of the heavens"CHRISTIANITY ROOTS N FOUNDATION! Josiah had SEPHARVAIM pagan priests executed and even had the bones of the dead priests of Bethel exhumed from their graves and burned on their altars,2 Kings 17:28;Then one of the priests whom they had carried away from Samaria came and dwelt in Bethel,and taught them how they should fear the LORD.you see all them other peoples beside Jeroboam priest it was SEPHARVIAMS, an KING JOSIAH ATTACKED THEM IN THEY NEST samaria they had been there for years they was settled in our Land! 2 Kings 17:27;Then the king of Assyria commanded, saying, Carry thither one of the priests whom ye brought from thence; and let them go and dwell there and let him teach them the manner of the God of the land.You see they wasn't being Taught right with them Jeroboam Priest!an these the Peoples!the Jeroboam priest tuaouht whom King Josiah Killed,2 Kings 17:24;And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel:and they possessed Samaria and dwelt in the cities thereof. they Ran Bethel after the hebrews Ran into Judah,you see what KING JOSIAH MADE THEM SEPHARVAIM of Babylon call they peoples Nebuchadnezzar the Chaldean from Babylon see all this was going on thru SAITE times,the chaldeans Mixed with Scythian an all the North Nations,they came for the Peoples that KILLED THEY WICKED priest,an that would clean our whole land out,the peoples was ruing from flames into the fire,because when we into into africa at disobedience of CREATOR this happen,Deuteronomy 29:20;The LORD will not spare him, but then the anger of the LORD and his jealousy shall smoke against that man, and all the curses that are written in this book shall lie upon him, and the LORD shall blot out his name from under heaven. WHICH ONLY HAPPEN TO ONE PEOPLES on earth, us Hebrews in Diaspora with no heritage that was pulled from africa
A Child of YHWH

Port Republic, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

unfazed wrote:
Something tells me that that Same Black Hebrew Israelite that you "claim" said this calls himself a "jew" right? And falls for that Menelyk story, too, right? I can go on and on...
lol yeah.
You know more than the Historians, the Igbo people , those that have done extensive research on the Essenes that are on you tube. I see you chose not to comment on Malachi 3:17 and how it applies to our people???
A Child of YHWH

Port Republic, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

unfazed wrote:
Something tells me that that Same Black Hebrew Israelite that you "claim" said this calls himself a "jew" right? And falls for that Menelyk story, too, right? I can go on and on...
lol yeah.
. I got in contact with him to learn Ancient Hebrew and not Yiddish and he is an Igbo brother and we started studying from the scriptures and one of the first passages he shared with me was Hebrews 5:12 (KJV)
One verse per line
12 For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat. Now I have been studying for a long time but received this passage from him in a humble and spiritual way. The first thing The flesh once to do is go wait a minute, but I chose by choice to receive it in a spiritual way and we have gotten off to a great start. I think thus passage applies to a most people and they do not even realize it at all. I have been studying long enough to realize the missing peace to the puzzle is knowing real Hebrew and I am starting to get it the way it was originally given and meant to be received. My favorite book of all time has been and still is the bible. I am following the words of Proverbs 3:5-10 with all my heart. I am having things revealed in a humble spiritual way and here I am having to spend precious time trying to share something so Ancient and basic in precepts that it is pathetic to say the least; I am extremely sorry for my choice of words that I am using here at the end but the gist of your entire conversation since you have been on this site since early this morning is who you know not think are the Original Jews, really; are you serious. You are stuck on that one topic and have been since the first time and have not deviated with me from that not one iota. Does the bible not say to the Jew first????do you not know the significance of how important it is and to get it RIGHT!!!
Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Repost of # 81094

The Book of the Prophet Malachi 3

16 But They that fear THE CREATOR, say thus one to another: THE CREATOR considereth and heareth it.
Ye, it is before Him a MEMORIAL BOOK, Written for such as fear THE CREATOR, and remember HIS Name.

17 And IN THAT DAY that I will make (sayeth THE CREATOR of Hosts) They shall be MINE OWN POSSESSION: And I will favor Them. Like as a man favoreth his own son that doth him service.

18 Turn You therefore, and consider what difference is between the Righteous and the ungodly: Between Him that serveth GOD, and him that serveth HIM not.

19 For MARK, THE DAY COMETH that shall burn as an oven: And all the proud, Ye, and all such as do wickedness, shall be straw: And THE DAY THAT IS FOR TO COME, shall burn them up( sayeth THE CREATOR of Hosts), so that is shall leave them neither root nor branch.

20 But unto You that fear MY Name, shall the SON of Righteousness arise, and health shall be under HIS wings: Ye shall go forth, and multiply as the fat calves.

21 Ye shall tread down the ungodly: for they shall be like the ashes under the soles of Your feet, IN THE DAY THAT I SHALL MAKE, sayeth THE CREATOR of Hosts.

22 Remember THE LAW of MOSES MY SERVANT, which I Commanded unto Him in Oreb for all ISRAEL. With the Statutes and Ordinances.

23 Behold, I will send You ELIAS THE PROPHET: BEFORE the COMING OF THE DAY of the GREAT AND FEARFUL CREATOR.

24 HE shall turn the hearts of the Fathers and to Their Children, and the hearts of the Children to Their Fathers, that I come not and smite the Earth with cursing.

Where in the that scriptures does GOD change their names from ISRAELITES to jewel or ,,cough... jew?

Talk about taking foul smelling crap and turning it into foul smelling roses!
Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Now, YOU post from the KJV 1611 which is REVISED version of the original KJV 1611.

AND the FIRST KJV version TRANSCRIBED/TRANSLATED FROM the BOOK I quote from!

So common sense would tell you that what I post from is more closer to the original text (actual Hebrew text) than what YOU quote from. ;)
Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Why us this "igbo" brother quoting from the KJV then?
Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Again, HEBREW ISRAELITES are NOT "jews".

lmao
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Accordint TO THE BIBLE ABRAHAM WAS GIVEN THE LAND OF CANAAN!!!!!!!!!!It is written in the BIBLE!
No the isralites were given cannan which is included in abrahams land. Ill show u. Lets have a lil bible study young man.

Make sure you archive this so you can pull this script when asked.

Genesis 15:18 KJV
In the same day the Lord made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:
Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

The KJV original 1611 does NOT say to the "jews'first.

That was a NEW INSERTION.

It had IUDAens

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 75,501 - 75,520 of93,670
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

476 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
How to get an AA thread deleted....expose the t... 1 min THE RELIC 1
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min new yawk 1,073,000
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 3 min African AE 23,450
Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as r... (Jul '13) 3 min wtf 9,383
What do black preachers tell you on Sundays? 4 min THE RELIC 1
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 7 min Loulou 119,241
Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome (Jul '07) 11 min REDNECK SNAPPER 77
Lili4, where are you??? 22 min Lili4 37
The Negro Male obsession with White Women is on... 33 min wtf 100
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 35 min Gargantos 76,759
Black Women: Do you avoid black men in public? 2 hr Scorpion of Mars 51
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••