Hebrew Israelite
A Child of YHWH

Dumfries, VA

#81459 Nov 14, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
We are not arguing against the fact that ur a cave man so whats your point?
I am literally laughing so hard right now and I am still smiling as I send this message, that is the funniest thing I think I have heard all day. Still have a big smile on my face,so funny!!! Say it ain't so AE, lol, say it ain't so....
7New Earth7

Europe

#81460 Nov 14, 2013
All I'm doing here is proving that "as it was in the beginning so shall it be in the end"..........
All religions have the same God, only that in the course of time confusion caused people's understanding to change, hence all the violence we see till today!
A Child of YHWH

Dumfries, VA

#81461 Nov 14, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
Non african Ae is right
Christian,bale playing moses. Looks like the Jewish hollywood is tired of all this black hebrew talk lol. They got Bale playing moses and some tan caucasian playing pharoah. I swear, yall white folks love lying, its truly distugsting. Based on the timeline we know that the pharoah of the 18th dynasty was a african with e dna. Why not cast a pharoah of african likeness? They cant because christian bale standing next to a black african would look crazy, it wiuld be hard to sell that. So lets just makem all white. Smh.
No different then Charleston whats his face back in the day.
I swear some white folks live in a fantasy land not based on any real history whatsoever. Im calling racism on this one.
Would it be to much for our chicken george black leaders to speak on this? Or jyst sit back and continue bkack history be stolen
There is nothing but truth in your statements. They keep doing the same things over and over again, looks like you are right. They know that all of our positive messages are being shared with all the people so they have to get out a subliminal message to those that know truth and are worried about it reaching all of the people. It is a way of softening the blows of the truth that is out there. It is equivalent to a visual buffer from the truth!
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#81462 Nov 14, 2013
A Child of YHWH wrote:
<quoted text> There is nothing but truth in your statements. They keep doing the same things over and over again, looks like you are right. They know that all of our positive messages are being shared with all the people so they have to get out a subliminal message to those that know truth and are worried about it reaching all of the people. It is a way of softening the blows of the truth that is out there. It is equivalent to a visual buffer from the truth!
Yet hollywood has no problem making Djengo or roots or amistad. And those flics are not all bad but its sneaky tying your only known history on earth to slavery. All while showing Ramseses of the 18 th dynastic period as a caucasian.
We let hollywood continue to write our history all while rewriting theirs. This is a billion dollar propaganda. I bet a pro Israel supporter is behind this.
joey edergerton or something is playing Rameses. They gotta cas a caucasian for Rameses too if the Jews were caucasian types or it wouldnt make sense.
We should be truly disapointed in our 100 million dollar black folks. We could be writing our own history with our own independent productions. No we get madeas family vactation, smh. Heres a thought, how about a African make a movie about africa for once.
A Child of YHWH

Washington, DC

#81463 Nov 14, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet hollywood has no problem making Djengo or roots or amistad. And those flics are not all bad but its sneaky tying your only known history on earth to slavery. All while showing Ramseses of the 18 th dynastic period as a caucasian.
We let hollywood continue to write our history all while rewriting theirs. This is a billion dollar propaganda. I bet a pro Israel supporter is behind this.
joey edergerton or something is playing Rameses. They gotta cas a caucasian for Rameses too if the Jews were caucasian types or it wouldnt make sense.
We should be truly disapointed in our 100 million dollar black folks. We could be writing our own history with our own independent productions. No we get madeas family vactation, smh. Heres a thought, how about a African make a movie about africa for once.
. So,So true, I am hoping and praying that now that they have made it big and I do mean big, maybe they will and can find the courage to make movies about our wonderous past!
7New Earth7

Europe

#81464 Nov 14, 2013
Punch you asked for Oromo in bible, right? So I'm gone finish up my explanation on OLU (olu for olukumi), then I'm combining my two explanations, so I'm including it with the ORO from oromo!

Honestly, I could only find this: www.biblestudytools.com/lexicons/greek/kjv/or... but if you open that link, you can scroll down and be clicking on the words that have 'OR' to see more ancient Hebrew words!

So let me continue with my yoruba-Onitsha connection. >>>ORO (from OROMO) plus OLU:

1. "Yoruba traditionalists aver, simply, that "Ifa" is "Oro" "The Word," which was in the beginning, and was with God." www.google.com/search...

2. From excerpt that ORU-NMILA is also pronounced as OLU-NMILA!!!!!

"ORUNMILA KI IFA TITI O MO OHUN TI.
MBE NINU IGBA NAA,OLODUMARE YIN. OLUNMILA PUPO."

www.google.com/url...

3. See about how people who left Old Oyo kingdom ALL answered ORO: orocommunity.net

4. OLU: "Olu Orun" "Olu" is short for "Olowo," which is in turn a contracted form of "Olu Awo"="An Adept of Adepts:, Hence, "Olu Orun" = "Olu Awo orun"= "The Adept of Adepts (or The Chief of Chiefts) of Heaven. "Olu" signifies the "crown, the apex, the pick of the bunch", while "Awo" signifies "Mysteries." Hence "Olu Orun" does duty for "The Adept of the Adepts of the Sacred Mysteries of Heaven." www.cocojams.com/content/yoruba-names-their-m...

5. Historically, the ltsekiri have a monarchy, over 500 years old, and which, as a rallying point in their
society, remains its supreme government. From 1480 to now, there have reigned 19 Olu of Warri:
five Olus of the pre-Christian era; 1480 - 1597: eight Roman Catholic Olus from 1597-1735, and six Olus
of the post-Roman Catholic Christian era.[read the contents, and also get a complete list of all the olus from the second link]

1. itsekiricanada.com/iwere_history.php

2. itsekiricanada.com/olu.php
7New Earth7

Europe

#81466 Nov 14, 2013
List of some ORO and OLU rulers:(find the oro and olu in the words).....

Ororo (600AD-618AD): A wide traveler, he was brought up as a blacksmith at Eyanugie.

Erebo (618AD-632AD): Chosen from "Okhoro", he was a fisherman and canoe carver. He used to tell stories about the sea animals.

Orobiru (1400AD-1430AD): He was the second son of "Ohen". His reign was peaceful.

Ahenzea (1641AD-1661AD): He was the great grand son of "Orogbua". He was intrumental in brokering peace between the two waring brothers of "Agbor Royal family" each claiming to be the rightful person to succeed the throne of Agbor.

Olua (1473AD-1483AD): He was the second son of 'Ewuare". He reluctantly ascended throne because he feared that Okpame "Ozolua" will kill him. He was well loved by his subject due to his generosity.

Ozolua (1483AD-1504AD): A very powerful king who expended the bini kingdom. He was respected at home and feared abroad. He defeated the powerful "Ise of Utekun".
7New Earth7

Europe

#81467 Nov 14, 2013
1. Bible verse:

2 The news of the impending cOROnation reached Jeroboam, the son of Nebat, where he was living as an exile in Egypt, so he hastily returned to Israel.

www.biblegateway.com/passage/...

2. Ancient bOROughs:

The ancient bOROughs were an historic unit of lower-tier local government in England and Wales. The ancient bOROughs covered only important towns and were established by charters granted at different times by the monarchy. Their history is largely concerned with the origin of such towns and how they gained the right of self-government. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_borough

Until the local government reforms of 1973 and 1974, bOROughs were communities possessing charters of incorporation conferring considerable
powers, and were governed by a municipal corporation headed by a mayor. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borough_status_in_the...

For coronation: en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/corono#Latin

3. ORO God in Raiatea (orissa):

'Oro is a god of the Polynesian pantheon. The veneration of Oro, although practiced in varying intensity among the islands, was a major cult of the Society Islands in the 17th and 18th centuries, especially Tahiti and Raiatea. On Tahiti 'Oro was the main deity and the god of war. The secret society of Arioi was closely linked because of its rites. On the Marquesas Islands,'Oro bore the name Mahui.[1]

Raiatea (or Ra'iatea)[orissa], is the second largest of the Society Islands, after Tahiti, in French Polynesia. The island is widely regarded as the 'centre' of the eastern islands in ancient Polynesia and it is likely that the organised migrations to Hawaii, New Zealand and other parts of East Polynesia started at Ra'iatea. A traditional name for the island is believed to be Havai'i. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/ 'Oro
Free Anat Kamm

Bradenton, FL

#81468 Nov 14, 2013
Ashkenazi Racism wrote:
The zionist fifth column pretends those that pimped Congress , used Hollywood to encourage endless wars and pretends that the zio-imperialist aggressors are victims..........watch out for the JDL wolfpacks and Stanley Cone Coneheads in clown cars with FL tags RZR18 , 668 PCK , LXE 904 , GOAMG , IAC 522 , WAX 930 , AFQ B30 , J36 4LI, 243 PIE , 244 PIE, ALL99, 644 PTL.
..........support Noam Chomsky , Ilan Pappe, Pete Seeger , Nelson Mandela , Desmond Tutu , Joel Kovel, Daniel Elsberg , Norman Finklestein and the Righteous Jews against the AIPAC fifth column and the IRGUN / Stern Gangsters that killed James Forrestal and Oath Keepers .
7New Earth7

Europe

#81469 Nov 14, 2013
Ofa is ORO!

Now that's key!!!!!!!!

www.google.com/m...
7New Earth7

Europe

#81470 Nov 14, 2013
Typo: *Ifa*
7New Earth7

Europe

#81471 Nov 14, 2013
Ifa is oro! Lol!

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#81472 Nov 14, 2013
look for King Jehoshaphat fooling with an trying to help the 10 northern tribes, see he was trying to keep them our our inheritance even the Israel was sinning with that evil system from Egypt that we would eventually run back to that sent us into slavery, ok the CREATOR let them devils start something with King Jehoshaphat look!check this out!2 Chronicles 20:1;It came to pass after this also, that the children of Moab, and the children of Ammon, and with them other beside the Ammonites, came against Jehoshaphat to battle.2 Chronicles 20:2;Then there came some that told Jehoshaphat, saying, There cometh a great multitude against thee from beyond the sea on this side Syria; and, behold, they be in Hazazontamar, which is Engedi.Ok the Ammonite gone have a lot of Nephilim in them, they from the Syria way which was the Babylonian way! Syria was like the Gate to Asia then the Babylonian all ways came that way the europeans would come from that way the Assyrians came from that way it was the Tribe of Dan back yard, they would catch it on every turn they would fall first! every sort of evil that came from Europe got them first!! the tribe of Dan seen all the devils first!,Lasih was Dan capital , with Damascus not to far off! within reach, an Tyre on the coast was another hot spot!all this with the Phoenician coast line,Galilee real close where every devil in the world world set up!,ok back to king Jehoshaphat,ok the devil came into the land ,2 Chronicles 20:3;And Jehoshaphat feared, and set himself to seek the LORD, and proclaimed a fast throughout all Judah.2 Chronicles 20:4;And Judah gathered themselves together, to ask help of the LORD: even out of all the cities of Judah they came to seek the LORD.see the Peoples whom he had been teaching came out to do what they should have done,Hebrews United is what they don't want!! its old fear them devils will have!! this events is in they mind freshly the peoples that run this nation,they read this like clock work! that's how they control us Hebrews,they study our history, see we on now! check this look what happen when Hebrews come together an Believe an worship the CREATOR,OK PEOPLES something drawed me to this Brother King of ours ok remember me say if the TEMPLE GONE WE GONE STAY AWAY because our everything was in TEMPLE where here it is from a GOOD KING IN HIS WORDS,2 Chronicles 20:7;Art not thou our God,who didst drive out the inhabitants of this land before thy people Israel,and gavest it to the seed of Abraham thy friend for ever?2 Chronicles 20:8;And they dwelt therein, and have built thee a sanctuary therein for thy name, saying,2 Chronicles 20:9;If, when evil cometh upon us, as the sword,judgment,or pestilence,or famine, we stand before this house, and in thy presence,(for thy name is in this house,)and cry unto thee in our affliction, then thou wilt hear and help. EVERYBODY SEE THEM WORD? im gone do this again"If, when evil cometh upon us, as the sword, judgment, or pestilence, or famine, we stand before this house, and in thy presence,(for thy name is in this house,) and cry unto thee in our affliction, then thou wilt hear and help.OK THEY WOULD BURN TEMPLE DOWN with the Hebrews FLEEING INTO AFRICA,in 588BC,them seeing TEMPLE BURN DOWN would make them lose hope of ever returning! TEMPLE waws our everything look,2 Chronicles 20:10;And now behold, the children of Ammon and Moab and mount Seir,whom thou wouldest not let Israel invade,when they came out of the land of Egypt,but they turned from them,and destroyed them not;SEE EDOM was trying to get out land then an they came from the Syria way they had Nephilim in them, WE TURN TO CREATOR EVEN OUR LIL Baby's,it was so many of them we had to pray with our baby's an wife's, 2 Chronicles 20:13;And all Judah stood before the LORD, with their little ones,their wives,and their children.ok look what was told us when them peoples came to get us remember King Jehoshaphat had just came back from helping King Ahab try an hold it down,

Level 8

Location hidden

#81473 Nov 14, 2013
look 2 Chronicles 20:9;If, when evil cometh upon us, as the sword, judgment, or pestilence, or famine, we stand before this house, and in thy presence,(for thy name is in this house,) and cry unto thee in our affliction, then thou wilt hear and help.YOU SEE THEM WORDS, ok look,Jeremiah 52:12;Now in the fifth month, in the tenth day of the month, which was the nineteenth year of Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon, came Nebuzaradan, captain of the guard, which served the king of Babylon, into Jerusalem,Jeremiah 52:13;And burned the house of the LORD, and the king's house; and all the houses of Jerusalem, and all the houses of the great men, burned he with fire: we wouldn't NEVER WANT TO COME BACK seeing the Temple GO UP! WATCH THIS, Jeremiah 43:2;Then spake Azariah the son of Hoshaiah, and Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the proud men, saying unto Jeremiah, Thou speakest falsely: the LORD our God hath not sent thee to say, Go not into Egypt to sojourn there:Jeremiah 43:3;But Baruch the son of Neriah sets you on against us, for to deliver us into the hand of the Chaldeans, that they might put us to death, and carry us away captives into Babylon.YOU see them words? we wouldnt want to stay Knowing the Burned Temple down, that alone would make us Flee, an thats what was Happening the CREATOR want ed us up off HIS land an we had Curse to do an being next to africa, it was just right! Perfect!! I show everybody where we could have got take to ARABIA by Ismael the Hebrew, but the thing is we seen Temple get Destroyed we wasnt trying to stay in our Lands, one mo time look,2 Chronicles 20:9;If, when evil cometh upon us, as the sword, judgment, or pestilence, or famine, we stand before this house, and in thy presence,(for thy name is in this house,) and cry unto thee in our affliction, then thou wilt hear and help, OK WE WOULD SEE WE COULDN'T GET NO HELP WITH TEMPLE GONE so we would run into africa LIKE NEVER BEFORE! an we would high tail it Pass Egypt because we knew trouble was on the way! THESE DEVILS BEEN PLAYING WITH US they knows we the true Hebrews

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#81474 Nov 14, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Try this link again.
http://www.ethiopianorthodox.org/amharic/holy...
I'm downloading it now

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#81475 Nov 14, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
All I'm doing here is proving that "as it was in the beginning so shall it be in the end"..........
All religions have the same God, only that in the course of time confusion caused people's understanding to change, hence all the violence we see till today!
I totally agree
A Child of YHWH

Washington, DC

#81476 Nov 14, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>I'm downloading it now
. I have the link as well and thanks!
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#81477 Nov 14, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>I totally agree
No,

All religions dont have the same god.

gtfoh maaaaaan!

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#81478 Nov 14, 2013
Genesis 2
7 The Lord God formed the man from the soil of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.
8 The Lord God planted an orchard in the east, in Eden; and there he placed the man he had formed.
9 The Lord God made all kinds of trees grow from the soil, every tree that was pleasing to look at and good for food.(Now the tree of life and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil were in the middle of the orchard.)

Those trees are men as well..Adam was not alone in the garden when YAH led or brought him there!! Adam, Eve and Cain were expelled..Adam lineage is tracked bcz Adam is created to represent YAH behalf of the entire hue-manity..IMO explaining where or how Cain found a woman in the land of Nod bcz if u take Adam/Cain being the only males..where did she come from? I've heard all kinds of madness like she was his half-sister etc and u still come up w/ holes in tht concept to explain why wasn't she already w/ him but he went to another location and found her there!! When YAH says "let us make man in our image" Adam is creating in YAH image so what about the others in the beginning that also made beings in their image and likeness..males & females?? Anyone care to discuss it

Level 8

Location hidden

#81479 Nov 14, 2013
the other nations whom religion is from Babylon , they HATED the CREATOR,an the Hebrews whom the CREATOR loved,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The left abandoning Russia and turning to Trump... 14 min Fucisil 9
Race baiting for Doug Jones against Roy Moore 28 min Fucisil 16
Per capita blacks commit more mass shootings th... 30 min Fucisil 14
Pervert Alabama Republican Roy Moore 38 min Fucisil 155
Whites have destroyed this planet in 500 years (Nov '09) 46 min The truth 89
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 53 min Grey Ghost 1,659,412
Why are WW leaving WM for us Kings? 1 hr Kickface Shytspred 6
Blacks now control mainstream culture 4 hr Cant Escape DESTINY 47
Is this KIP? 4 hr Cant Escape DESTINY 68
After the Nogs built the "Gypshun" dynasty they... 7 hr Harrisson 102