Hebrew Israelite

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#81402 Nov 13, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
Canan is ham thats the point
He is unique in his odd behavior. He just says 'there were semites in the land of Canaan before the Canaan themselves. I think he is in a very loose mind.

Level 6

Location hidden

#81403 Nov 13, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
It's all coming together. This verse you dropped matches what he was saying about the Mountains in Ethiopia and the rriver Sion.<quoted text>
Try this link again.

http://www.ethiopianorthodox.org/amharic/holy...
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#81404 Nov 13, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, scholars (Maximalists) believed in the Bible have costed a lot to discover archeological evidence for the first temple in the current land of Israel, but so far there is nothing. Nothing at all! However, these scholars believed the first land of Israel was not in Palestine but in Southern Arabia, to lesser extent including Ethiopia and Erytria.
There is no Archaeological evidence proving that ‘Israel’ ever existed.
"The congress considered several already occupied countries with their own customs traditions and history for their new motherland. No Palestine was not the only option for the Zionists for those in favour of a Zionist (Jewish only) homeland. Ethiopia was also considered as was South America"
http://saebpress.com/2012/03/there-is-no-arch...
Also, the famous Arabian theory
Arabian Judah theory
"The location of the Promised Land is discussed in chapter 15 of “The Bible Came from Arabia”. Salibi argues that the description in the Bible is of an extensive tract of land, substantially larger than Palestine which includes a very varied landscape, ranging from well-watered mountain-tops via fertile valleys and foothills to lowland deserts. In the southern part of Arabia there are recently-active volcanoes, near to which are, presumably, the buried remains of Sodom and Gomorrah"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamal_Salibi
And at last, the Bible actually attached Ethiopians with Zion
Isaiah 18:1-7
Woe to the land shadowed with buzzing wings,
Which is beyond the rivers of Ethiopia,
2 Which sends ambassadors by sea,
Even in vessels of reed on the waters, saying,
“Go, swift messengers, to a nation tall and smooth of skin,
To a people terrible from their beginning onward,
A nation powerful and treading down,
Whose land the rivers divide.”
3 All inhabitants of the world and dwellers on the earth:
When he lifts up a banner on the mountains, you see it;
And when he blows a trumpet, you hear it.
4 For so the Lord said to me,
“I will take My rest,
And I will look from My dwelling place
Like clear heat in sunshine,
Like a cloud of dew in the heat of harvest.”
5 For before the harvest, when the bud is perfect
And the sour grape is ripening in the flower,
He will both cut off the sprigs with pruning hooks
And take away and cut down the branches.
6 They will be left together for the mountain birds of prey
And for the beasts of the earth;
The birds of prey will summer on them,
And all the beasts of the earth will winter on them.
7 In that time a present will be brought to the Lord of hosts
From[a] a people tall and smooth of skin,
And from a people terrible from their beginning onward,
A nation powerful and treading down,
Whose land the rivers divide—
To the place of the name of the Lord of hosts,
To Mount Zion.
What an absolute load of CR*P!!!!Israel was in Arabia!LOL... Muslims hoes and an idiot black African called Glimmer like to believe that, but archeology says different. The oldest Hebrew inscription found was found IN ISRAEL. Israelite graves have been FOUND IN ISRAEL!!!!!!!!!City of David FOUND IN ISRAEL!
READ VERY SLOWLY MUSLIM HOE:
www.aish.com/jw/me/Evidence-of-the-Jewish-Peo...
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#81405 Nov 13, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Try this link again.
http://www.ethiopianorthodox.org/amharic/holy...
Ark of the covenant long been eaten by termites!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#81406 Nov 14, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Right! The fact is generally suppressed by white extremists and you know everything attached to Africa is not that popular. Forexample, there is clear archiological evidence for there were people called 'Br' and 'Sb' under rulled togather by kings in D'mt, northern Ethiopia. The two insence burners were clearly telling that in ancient Sabean language. the term 'Br.' is to mean Hebrew in ancient Sabean and 'Sb' as Sabean or red. That was carbon dated to be before 800 B.C. That artifact was almost totally ignored by racists, as they fear they will loose the legitimacy of Palestine.
www.ethiopianorthodox.org/amharic/holybooks/a... ;
Ethiopians are more related to West Africans than Middle Eastern people! Oldest Hebrew inscriptions have been in Israel because thats where the Hebrews lived and none of them were black Africans like Ethiopians! No ancient Ethiopian skeletons found in Israel = NO ETHIOPIANS!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#81407 Nov 14, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
Canan is ham thats the point
Ham comes in all colours just like North Africans come in all colours!!!!

Level 6

Location hidden

#81408 Nov 14, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>What an absolute load of CR*P!!!!Israel was in Arabia!LOL... Muslims hoes and an idiot black African called Glimmer like to believe that, but archeology says different. The oldest Hebrew inscription found was found IN ISRAEL. Israelite graves have been FOUND IN ISRAEL!!!!!!!!!City of David FOUND IN ISRAEL!
READ VERY SLOWLY MUSLIM HOE:
www.aish.com/jw/me/Evidence-of-the-Jewish-Peo...
Idiot wasted slave! Where is your master, I would like to instruct him to tell you this, stick loving Cape Malay.

Muslims are by far more related in blood to the ancient people like Abraham, Mosses, David and Solomon. They have at least linguistic evidences, but also maintained historical biblical names, like Jiddah=Judah, Senna=Seina, etc. What bit of evidence does your masters have?? They are still learning Hebrew, mixed with their Indo-Europeans. Oh! You are even trying hard to say 'slave Cape Muslims' are also Jews. For you, all non-African people is a Jew. Moron dead slave!

Level 6

Location hidden

#81409 Nov 14, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Ethiopians are more related to West Africans than Middle Eastern people! Oldest Hebrew inscriptions have been in Israel because thats where the Hebrews lived and none of them were black Africans like Ethiopians! No ancient Ethiopian skeletons found in Israel = NO ETHIOPIANS!
Are Ethiopians closer than you the Cape Malay to the west Africans?

http://www.google.com.et/imgres...

http://debadoodle.blogspot.com/2011/06/bo-kaa...
http://www.wikipedia.or.ke/index.php/File:Cap...

Actually no one ever assumed so. The only difference is that you totally hated and denied your identity and suffering from inferiority crisis. But, I am proud Ethiopian, black and of course African.

Cape Malays Genetic root

"Culturally they’re Afrikaans in language and Dutch Reformed in religion (the possibly related Cape Malay group is Muslim, though also Afrikaans speaking traditionally). But racially they’re a very diverse lot. In this way they can be analogized to black Americans, who are about ~75% West African"

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2011/0...

The same blog says this:

“Ethiopians, in particular highland Ethiopians, seem to me likely an ancient stabilized hybrid population between a population from Arabia, and a local Sub-Saharan population. This population seems unlikely to have been related to the peoples of West-Central Africa, who are associated with the Bantus across eastern and southern Africa”

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2011/0...

That is very fair view and accurate to convince every one, but not you the weak stubborn jealous Cape Malay of slave descent
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#81410 Nov 14, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot wasted slave! Where is your master, I would like to instruct him to tell you this, stick loving Cape Malay.
Muslims are by far more related in blood to the ancient people like Abraham, Mosses, David and Solomon. They have at least linguistic evidences, but also maintained historical biblical names, like Jiddah=Judah, Senna=Seina, etc. What bit of evidence does your masters have?? They are still learning Hebrew, mixed with their Indo-Europeans. Oh! You are even trying hard to say 'slave Cape Muslims' are also Jews. For you, all non-African people is a Jew. Moron dead slave!
ALERT !!!!!ALERT!!!!!! old fart Glimmer having a melt down LOL

Level 6

Location hidden

#81411 Nov 14, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Ark of the covenant long been eaten by termites!
Pagan slave bitch. There is nothing more powerful than the Ark, as per the Bible. No surprise, your denial of the Bible is the reflection of your paganic root.

1 Samuel 6:19 - And he smote the men of Bethshemesh, because they had looked into the ark of the LORD, even he smote of the people fifty thousand and threescore and ten men: and the people lamented, because the LORD had smitten [many] of the people with a great slaughter.

Revelation 11:19 - And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#81412 Nov 14, 2013
A movie about the Exodus of the Israelites is being made. Christian Bale is playing Moses and the Afronazis are going crazy! Sorry Afronazis but the ancient Israelites were PINK PEOPLE!!!!!
www.dqhall.com/Abraham_in_Egypt/
ISRAELITE (HYKSOS) SKELETONS FOUND IN EGYPT WERE INDIGENOUS ASIATICS FROM THE MIDDLE EAST:
www.christiananswers.net/q-abr/abr-a027.html

Level 6

Location hidden

#81413 Nov 14, 2013
Power in the Ark

"And when they of Ashdod arose early on the morrow, behold, Dagon was fallen upon his face to the earth before the ark of the LORD. And they took Dagon, and set him in his place again." (1 Samuel 5:3)

The Ark was never in the hands of the Babylonian invaders, rather it was moved to Ethiopia long before that. The right Zion is Axum Zion
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#81414 Nov 14, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Pagan slave bitch. There is nothing more powerful than the Ark, as per the Bible. No surprise, your denial of the Bible is the reflection of your paganic root.
1 Samuel 6:19 - And he smote the men of Bethshemesh, because they had looked into the ark of the LORD, even he smote of the people fifty thousand and threescore and ten men: and the people lamented, because the LORD had smitten [many] of the people with a great slaughter.
Revelation 11:19 - And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.
It still was eaten by termites lol....

Level 6

Location hidden

#81415 Nov 14, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>ALERT !!!!!ALERT!!!!!! old fart Glimmer having a melt down LOL
No! I am rather very young, healthy and muscular. Why do I need 'melt down' while I am relaxing by fu*king one bitch Cape Malay? I need you to take some lesson, "people are actually attractive when they are proud of themselves and their culture". Be Cape Malay, and celebrate your liberty day, and don't forget to thank Ethiopians that supported your freedom. Then, for sure, you will be able to see Cape Malays look attractive.

Level 6

Location hidden

#81416 Nov 14, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>It still was eaten by termites lol....
You don't believe in God's power, talking about Bible, middle east, Jews, etc etc. What is your purpose here? To propagate pagan's voice, hate against people remained faithful to God. You have nothing to do with this topic. Go back to your bars!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#81417 Nov 14, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
No! I am rather very young, healthy and muscular. Why do I need 'melt down' while I am relaxing by fu*king one bitch Cape Malay? I need you to take some lesson, "people are actually attractive when they are proud of themselves and their culture". Be Cape Malay, and celebrate your liberty day, and don't forget to thank Ethiopians that supported your freedom. Then, for sure, you will be able to see Cape Malays look attractive.
Lying old man. You told me already you are an ancient old man with a sore back! Im very proud of my Jewish culture! Im even learning Hebrew!
Israels foreign minister tells South African Jews they must come to Israel:
www.iol.co.za/news/south-africa/sa-jews-dismi...
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#81418 Nov 14, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't believe in God's power, talking about Bible, middle east, Jews, etc etc. What is your purpose here? To propagate pagan's voice, hate against people remained faithful to God. You have nothing to do with this topic. Go back to your bars!
I dont like people stealing Middle Eastern history especially the Jewish history! We call it a pub not a bar! Your local pub knows you very well! LOL
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#81419 Nov 14, 2013
Igbo idiots claim to be Jews to get Israeli citizenship and get out of poverty:

www.igbocybershrine.com/2012/11/21/a-re-emerg...
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#81420 Nov 14, 2013
Igbos pretending to be Jews:

PART 2-3
www.igbocybershrine.com/2013/01/23/a-re-emerg...

Igbos circumsize girls. REAL Jews NEVER EVER circumsized girls!

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#81421 Nov 14, 2013
These clowns continue their fruitless campaign to say that they are aboriginals to Africa and we know that to be a LIE but they continue in endlessly just barking every day all of their euro junk!!!!

1. We I know that this the SPHINXt is modeled after an indigenous African not a European, not aan ARAB, and not some other unknown source of so-called HUMAN!!!

2.It been verified jackd King Tut's family was that of indigenous African not EURO , not Arabs, and not some unknown kind of human that the try to create without any source of evidence whatsoever!!!

to be continued

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min moshx 1,417,037
Halle Berry spotted with a black boyfriend 8 min ugly monkeys 6
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 10 min Ronald 196
What is Trump's Immigration Policy? 20 min bluestreak returns 16
Black women date outside your race please! 29 min Guest 17
White girl college hustle 33 min Faith 1
Black people. What do you hate about white peop... 36 min Sicklecell Supporter 24
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 42 min Michel Montvert 340
UPI Poll: Trump and Bill Clinton's wife now TIED! 50 min Sicklecell Supporter 24
Last day of Sturgis !! 2 hr Michel Montvert 141
The Real Clintons 2 hr Michel Montvert 45
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 2 hr fluer 211
More from around the web