Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#81382 Nov 13, 2013
ONLY the returns from Babylon lead by Zerubbabel was under Covenant law that was handed to Moses!Haggai 2:4 ;Yet now be strong, O Zerubbabel, saith the LORD; and be strong, O Joshua, son of Josedech, the high priest; and be strong, all ye people of the land, saith the LORD, and work: for I am with you, saith the LORD of hosts:Haggai 2:5;According to the word that I covenanted with you when ye came out of Egypt, so my spirit remaineth among you: fear ye not.them waas the RETURNS THE GOOD FIGS they would go into africa to Greeks came 332 because the Returns was bring blind sheep to TEMPLE, ok let see what was Told us runing into africa in 588BC by the Proheht Jeremiah we are the Bad Figs that lost heritage an ship to strange land !Jeremiah 31:31 ;Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:Jeremiah 31:32;Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:Jeremiah 31:33;But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. NOW to show you what happen to the returns from Babylon THIS in 430BC this 98 years before Greeks pull up Malachi 3:8;Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings. remember Greeks came real fast an it was OVER for the Covenant Law, everybody got to go by what the Prophet Jeremiah told us going into africa

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#81383 Nov 13, 2013
Malachi 1:1 The burden of the word of the LORD to Israel by Malachi. you see that word BURDEN? this was in 430BC, we came back or started to come back from Babylon in 538BC,ok 108 years later that was wrote by Malachi the Prophet,Malachi 1:6;A son honoureth his father, and a servant his master: if then I be a father, where is mine honour? and if I be a master, where is my fear? saith the LORD of hosts unto you, O priests, that despise my name. And ye say, Wherein have we despised thy name?Malachi 1:7;Ye offer polluted bread upon mine altar; and ye say, Wherein have we polluted thee? In that ye say, The table of the LORD is contemptible.Malachi 1:8;And if ye offer the blind for sacrifice, is it not evil? and if ye offer the lame and sick, is it not evil? offer it now unto thy governor; will he be pleased with thee, or accept thy person? saith the LORD of hosts,Malachi 1:10;Who is there even among you that would shut the doors for nought? neither do ye kindle fire on mine altar for nought. I have no pleasure in you, saith the LORD of hosts, neither will I accept an offering at your hand,now these the RETURNS being talked to an about, us that went tinto africa was moving to westafrica ok back to point,Malachi 1:11;For from the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same my name shall be great among the Gentiles; and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the heathen, saith the LORD of hosts. Ok stop right here! Ok we know the FREAKY GREEKYS roll up on us in 332BC, from 430BC when the Prophet Malachi wrote that, the Greeks would come to the Land 98 years later, thats real fast if your fixing to lose everything till CREATOR call us Back! Malachi 1:12;But ye have profaned it, in that ye say, The table of the LORD is polluted; and the fruit thereof, even his meat, is contemptible.Malachi 1:13;Ye said also, Behold, what a weariness is it! and ye have snuffed at it, saith the LORD of hosts; and ye brought that which was torn, and the lame, and the sick; thus ye brought an offering: should I accept this of your hand? saith the LORD.Malachi 1:14;But cursed be the deceiver, which hath in his flock a male, and voweth, and sacrificeth unto the Lord a corrupt thing: for I am a great King, saith the LORD of hosts, and my name is dreadful among the heathen.ok our Curse was out lined by Moses, every Curse was in the book,they Got it to check this Malachi 2:1;And now, O ye priests, this commandment is for you.Malachi 2:2;If you will not listen, if you will not take it to heart to give honor to my name, says the LORD of hosts, then I will send the curse upon you and I will curse your blessings. Indeed, I have already cursed them, because you do not lay it to heart.at what point did our heart change? it didnt History showed the Greeks to roll up on us,Scythian Jews had the whole samaria, we was in Jerusalem Judah, ok check this,Malachi 2:3;Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces, even the dung of your solemn feasts; and one shall take you away with it.THAT WAS AN EVICTION NOTICE Greeks came 98 years later 332BC,even the Levites got case away! Malachi 2:8;But ye are departed out of the way; ye have caused many to stumble at the law; ye have corrupted the covenant of Levi, saith the LORD of hosts.Malachi 2:9;Therefore have I also made you contemptible and base before all the people, according as ye have not kept my ways, but have been partial in the law.,Malachi 3:9;Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation. It was over for Returns, so how all them jews get to have books SIN-OF-GOGs an everything! we olny got the church an false gods! an it was a curse put on us! so we the Real, its no peace in Palestine from them jews returning there! they Treaten with NUKE at all times! they aint gone every be the peoples
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#81384 Nov 13, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Punch the video Aint working!
Mt Zion - Found in Africa
&fe ature=player_detailpage&li st=PLsHpTSbe0RpzwTEqagM_uQWrm5 e3JKvvG

____

12th Century King of Kings Found Ruling in Africa!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#81385 Nov 13, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
Leviticus 13:2 states:
"When a man shall have in the skin of his flesh a rising, a scab, or bright spot and it be in the skin of his flesh like the plague of leprosy. Then he shall be brought to Aaron, the priest, or to one of the sons of the priest".

Verse 4: If the bright spot be WHITE in the skin of his flesh, the priest shall shut up him that has the plague seven days.
In the 2nd and 4th verse a bright or white spot in the skin is mentioned. A bright spot means a spot that is lighter than the regular dark brown / black skin.

Moses said in the sixth verse: "And the priest shall look on him again the seventh day, and behold if the plague be somewhat dark, and the plague spread not in the skin, the priest shall pronounce him clean..."
bump
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#81386 Nov 13, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
....well the troll wants to deflect the white Israeli racism towards Ethiopian Hebrews by talking about Arabs & Moroccans this thread is NOT about Arabs & Moroccans.(It's Hebrew Israelite)
Yeah,'ae', he's a racist. If I say the white S. Africans came up with a racist, separatist term like "colured"....how can I be "racist" for telling the truth about a racist APARTHEID TERM???
I repeat.....how can I be "racist" for telling the truth about a racist APARTHEID TERM??? LOL....did I set up APARTHEID?????
Only a sick, slave-minded, mentally challenged individual OR a white troll would take issue with me pointing out racism against Africans.
A Child of YHWH wrote:
<quoted text> So very true, the super troll knows how true it is and wants other people to buy into that garbage which has been perpetuated for years and years and years, That noise we have been hearing sounds more and more like a super white troll on a black Henrew Israelite site and is the undeniable sign of despair on AE's part for sure.
bump
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#81387 Nov 13, 2013
unfazed wrote:
The word "jew" is a NEW INSERTION in the scriptures!
Done to give "legitimacy" to the fake people calling themselves "jews".
AND the word "jew" was RECENTLY added to the latter part of the old testament within the LAST 20 years!
Nope the word Yehudi (Jew)goes back to the Hebrew Bible and is mentioned over 74 times whether you like it or not! The Hebrew word for Jew is still Yehudi in modern Hebrew!!!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#81388 Nov 13, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
....well the troll wants to deflect the white Israeli racism towards Ethiopian Hebrews by talking about Arabs & Moroccans this thread is NOT about Arabs & Moroccans.(It's Hebrew Israelite)
Yeah,'ae', he's a racist. If I say the white S. Africans came up with a racist, separatist term like "colured"....how can I be "racist" for telling the truth about a racist APARTHEID TERM???
I repeat.....how can I be "racist" for telling the truth about a racist APARTHEID TERM??? LOL....did I set up APARTHEID?????
Only a sick, slave-minded, mentally challenged individual OR a white troll would take issue with me pointing out racism against Africans.
<quoted text>
bump
You nothing but a hairy fairy. Go put on your dress and lipstick hairy fairy!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#81389 Nov 13, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Alf
Ancient Susa skeletal remains were of "sub saharan" n* e groids! As well as their paintings, artifacts!
Nope they were Indians. Just like the early Sumerians! Their skulls were found they were INDIANS!
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#81390 Nov 13, 2013
A Child of YHWH wrote:
<quoted text> Let me try this another way with a more humble spirit, you have a valid point but you are looking at it from a stand point of the Ethiopia of today. If you look at the Ancient Maps all of Africa and Jerusalem and Jordan were considered the land of the Canaanites and thus Ethiopians to the European Invaders. You are on the right trac but must analyze it from a more Ancient perspective.

Most of us are very familiar with the Ancient Civilization that is Nubia the long lost history that they allowed to be inundated by man made water .
Yes...I am familiar with it...I believe the Arabcentric racist zawi hawass has a hand in it
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#81391 Nov 13, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
This cannan?
Genesis 10:6 KJV
And the sons of Ham; Cush, and Mizraim, and Phut, and Canaan.
Canaan took the land of the sons of Shem which he was not supposed to have, thats why G-D gave Abraham the land that was Canaans! THIS IS ACCORDING TO THE BOOK OF JUBILEES!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#81392 Nov 13, 2013
Ancient Sumerians had Indian DNA:
www.plosone.org/article/info%3Adoi%2F10.1371%...
Nope NO Sub-African DNA!!!!!
Modern INDIGENOUS Iranianss ARE NOT related to Sub-Saharan Africans!
World Wide DNA MAP:
www.scs.illinois.edu/~mcdonald/WorldHaplogrou...

Also the ancient Scythians originated from Irann carrying R1a WHICH IS NOT AFRICAN!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#81393 Nov 13, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
ok 430 BC Malachi "The Word of the LORD by Malachi" ok from then to 6 BC which is when they say the new testment books peoples started to come about, ok from 430BC till 6BC when the Birth of John the Baptist, came about, which by then had some of all kind of peoples an nations been thru there, ok it was like almost 500 years since the Prophet wrote about the hebrews sin, an we knows the Greeks pull up in 332BC,ok the Athenians did a few years just they before then did, ok Greeks an then same peoples northern peoples,Roman pull up, these nations of whites not counting how the Babylonian peoples been set up in samaria in 721BC, an been there, ok its all kind of peoples in samria where jez-us born that wasn't Hebrews, ok jez-us was a sepharvaim jew, whom thought he was a hebrew, hebrews left before greeks pulled up
So Jesus thought he was a Hebrew LOL. He was related to Abraham the Hebrew and to King David the Israelite! READ THE BIBLE!
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#81394 Nov 13, 2013
A Child of YHWH wrote:
<quoted text> So very true, the super troll knows how true it is and wants other people to buy into that garbage which has been perpetuated for years and years and years, That noise we have been hearing sounds more and more like a super white troll on a black Henrew Israelite site and is the undeniable sign of despair on AE's part for sure.
trollslayer wrote:
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah,'ae', he's a racist.

If I say the white S. Africans came up with a racist, separatist term like "colured"....how can I be "racist" for telling the truth about a racist APARTHEID TERM???

<quoted text>
bump
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#81395 Nov 13, 2013
To this day, the Jews are called Hebrews in most Eastern European countries and in Italy! The right people are now living in Israel as it is meant to be!

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#81396 Nov 13, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
Glim you should check em out to especially the Zion in Africa vid and the King of King 12th century vid. I wanna here some feedback from you Proster Jon aka King David of Ethiopia
Well, scholars (Maximalists) believed in the Bible have costed a lot to discover archeological evidence for the first temple in the current land of Israel, but so far there is nothing. Nothing at all! However, these scholars believed the first land of Israel was not in Palestine but in Southern Arabia, to lesser extent including Ethiopia and Erytria.

There is no Archaeological evidence proving that ‘Israel’ ever existed.

"The congress considered several already occupied countries with their own customs traditions and history for their new motherland. No Palestine was not the only option for the Zionists for those in favour of a Zionist (Jewish only) homeland. Ethiopia was also considered as was South America"

http://saebpress.com/2012/03/there-is-no-arch...

Also, the famous Arabian theory

Arabian Judah theory

"The location of the Promised Land is discussed in chapter 15 of “The Bible Came from Arabia”. Salibi argues that the description in the Bible is of an extensive tract of land, substantially larger than Palestine which includes a very varied landscape, ranging from well-watered mountain-tops via fertile valleys and foothills to lowland deserts. In the southern part of Arabia there are recently-active volcanoes, near to which are, presumably, the buried remains of Sodom and Gomorrah"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamal_Salibi

And at last, the Bible actually attached Ethiopians with Zion

Isaiah 18:1-7

Woe to the land shadowed with buzzing wings,
Which is beyond the rivers of Ethiopia,

2 Which sends ambassadors by sea,
Even in vessels of reed on the waters, saying,
“Go, swift messengers, to a nation tall and smooth of skin,
To a people terrible from their beginning onward,
A nation powerful and treading down,
Whose land the rivers divide.”

3 All inhabitants of the world and dwellers on the earth:
When he lifts up a banner on the mountains, you see it;
And when he blows a trumpet, you hear it.

4 For so the Lord said to me,
“I will take My rest,
And I will look from My dwelling place
Like clear heat in sunshine,
Like a cloud of dew in the heat of harvest.”

5 For before the harvest, when the bud is perfect
And the sour grape is ripening in the flower,
He will both cut off the sprigs with pruning hooks
And take away and cut down the branches.

6 They will be left together for the mountain birds of prey
And for the beasts of the earth;
The birds of prey will summer on them,
And all the beasts of the earth will winter on them.

7 In that time a present will be brought to the Lord of hosts
From[a] a people tall and smooth of skin,
And from a people terrible from their beginning onward,
Whose land the rivers divide—
To the place of the name of the Lord of hosts,
To Mount Zion.

Level 6

Location hidden

#81397 Nov 13, 2013
African AE wrote:
To this day, the Jews are called Hebrews in most Eastern European countries and in Italy! The right people are now living in Israel as it is meant to be!
Lol! Serving slave. Khazar and Gommer are not Semites, as per the Bible and as per modern genetic studies. Millions of sites agree with me, but no single site for your insane claims. When are you using your free mentality? It was rather not surprising if you say 'the Cape Malays are the right Jewish people'

Level 6

Location hidden

#81398 Nov 13, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Canaan took the land of the sons of Shem which he was not supposed to have, thats why G-D gave Abraham the land that was Canaans! THIS IS ACCORDING TO THE BOOK OF JUBILEES!
Ham, Sem and Japhet are actually brothers. The million dollar question is, where were the 'Mongols', ancestors of your Cape Malay family? It is funny to note that you, the Mongol, totally unknown people to the God is acting as if you are Jewish. Drunkard confused slave!

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#81399 Nov 13, 2013
It's all coming together. This verse you dropped matches what he was saying about the Mountains in Ethiopia and the rriver Sion.
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, scholars (Maximalists) believed in the Bible have costed a lot to discover archeological evidence for the first temple in the current land of Israel, but so far there is nothing. Nothing at all! However, these scholars believed the first land of Israel was not in Palestine but in Southern Arabia, to lesser extent including Ethiopia and Erytria.
There is no Archaeological evidence proving that ‘Israel’ ever existed.
"The congress considered several already occupied countries with their own customs traditions and history for their new motherland. No Palestine was not the only option for the Zionists for those in favour of a Zionist (Jewish only) homeland. Ethiopia was also considered as was South America"
http://saebpress.com/2012/03/there-is-no-arch...
Also, the famous Arabian theory
Arabian Judah theory
"The location of the Promised Land is discussed in chapter 15 of “The Bible Came from Arabia”. Salibi argues that the description in the Bible is of an extensive tract of land, substantially larger than Palestine which includes a very varied landscape, ranging from well-watered mountain-tops via fertile valleys and foothills to lowland deserts. In the southern part of Arabia there are recently-active volcanoes, near to which are, presumably, the buried remains of Sodom and Gomorrah"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamal_Salibi
And at last, the Bible actually attached Ethiopians with Zion
Isaiah 18:1-7
Woe to the land shadowed with buzzing wings,
Which is beyond the rivers of Ethiopia,
2 Which sends ambassadors by sea,
Even in vessels of reed on the waters, saying,
“Go, swift messengers, to a nation tall and smooth of skin,
To a people terrible from their beginning onward,
Whose land the rivers divide.”
3 All inhabitants of the world and dwellers on the earth:
When he lifts up a banner on the mountains, you see it;
And when he blows a trumpet, you hear it.
4 For so the Lord said to me,
“I will take My rest,
And I will look from My dwelling place
Like clear heat in sunshine,
Like a cloud of dew in the heat of harvest.”
5 For before the harvest, when the bud is perfect
And the sour grape is ripening in the flower,
He will both cut off the sprigs with pruning hooks
And take away and cut down the branches.
6 They will be left together for the mountain birds of prey
And for the beasts of the earth;
The birds of prey will summer on them,
And all the beasts of the earth will winter on them.
7 In that time a present will be brought to the Lord of hosts
From[a] a people tall and smooth of skin,
And from a people terrible from their beginning onward,
Whose land the rivers divide—
To the place of the name of the Lord of hosts,
To Mount Zion.
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#81400 Nov 13, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Canaan took the land of the sons of Shem which he was not supposed to have, thats why G-D gave Abraham the land that was Canaans! THIS IS ACCORDING TO THE BOOK OF JUBILEES!
Canan is ham thats the point

Level 6

Location hidden

#81401 Nov 13, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
It's all coming together. This verse you dropped matches what he was saying about the Mountains in Ethiopia and the rriver Sion.<quoted text>
Right! The fact is generally suppressed by white extremists and you know everything attached to Africa is not that popular. Forexample, there is clear archiological evidence for there were people called 'Br' and 'Sb' under rulled togather by kings in D'mt, northern Ethiopia. The two insence burners were clearly telling that in ancient Sabean language. the term 'Br.' is to mean Hebrew in ancient Sabean and 'Sb' as Sabean or red. That was carbon dated to be before 800 B.C. That artifact was almost totally ignored by racists, as they fear they will loose the legitimacy of Palestine.

www.ethiopianorthodox.org/amharic/holybooks/a... ;

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min The Donald_ 1,402,674
News Lynch vote: Why Cruz skipped and McConnell vote... (Apr '15) 13 min swedenforever 9
African Americans and Cooning 24 min Jax 3
News Black therapist with hands up shot by cops whil... 42 min Go Blue Forever 101
Shoot all whites 49 min TranshumanX 26
Bbm pins 2016 1 hr u make me laugh 5
Shots fired @ Mc Donald's in Germany 1 hr Go Blue Forever 18
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr Moses 47,264
More from around the web