Hebrew Israelite
7New Earth7

Europe

#81340 Nov 13, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
It's time to leave these trolls n the DUST AND TURN OUR ATTENTION TO TEACHING PEOPLE HOW TO GET OUT OF DEBT!!!
Proverbs 22
22 A good name is more desirable than great riches;
    to be esteemed is better than silver or gold.
2 Rich and poor have this in common:
    The Lord is the Maker of them all.
3 The prudent see danger and take refuge,
    but the simple keep going and pay the penalty.
4 Humility is the fear of the Lord;
    its wages are riches and honor and life.
5 In the paths of the wicked are snares and pitfalls,
    but those who would preserve their life stay far from them.
6 Start children off on the way they should go,
    and even when they are old they will not turn from it.
7 The rich rule over the poor,
    and the borrower is slave to the lender.
Proverb
22 A good name is more desirable than great riches;
    to be esteemed is better than silver or gold.
2 Rich and poor have this in common:
    The Lord is the Maker of them all.
3 The prudent see danger and take refuge,
    but the simple keep going and pay the penalty.
4 Humility is the fear of the Lord;
    its wages are riches and honor and life.
5 In the paths of the wicked are snares and pitfalls,
    but those who would preserve their life stay far from them.
6 Start children off on the way they should go,
    and even when they are old they will not turn from it.
7 The rich rule over the poor,
    and the borrower is slave to the lender.
Musical musicians music.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#81341 Nov 13, 2013
Josiah's great-grandfather was King Hezekiah who was a noted reformer.Josiah had four sons: Johanan, Eliakim (born c. 634 BC) by Zebudah the daughter of Pedaiah of Rumah, Mattanyahu (c. 618 BC) and Shallum (633/632 BC) both by Hamutal, Shallum succeeded Josiah as king of Judah, under the name Jehoahaz. Shallum was succeeded by Eliakim, under the name Jehoiakim who was succeeded by his own son Jeconiah; then Jeconiah was succeeded to the throne by Mattanyahu, under the name Zedekiah. Zedekiah was the last king of Judah before the kingdom was conquered by Babylon Armenian Scythian Chaldean Amorite Edom peoples, they ran us into africa,ok King Josiah was has the King doing The Saite period, of Eygpt when the assryians was cool with us an Egypt, in 621BC, Look we had the Ark before we went into Africa In 588BC that mite be why the King of Babylon was Mad! an tore whole Place down? ok to show you we had Ark before we went into africa LOOK Hebrews Look! ok 2 Chronicles 35:1;Moreover Josiah kept a passover unto the LORD in Jerusalem: and they killed the passover on the fourteenth day of the first month.2 Chronicles 35:2;And he set the priests in their charges, and encouraged them to the service of the house of the LORD,2 Chronicles 35:3;And said unto the Levites that taught all Israel, which were holy unto the LORD, Put the holy ark in the house which Solomon the son of David king of Israel did build; it shall not be a burden upon your shoulders: serve now the LORD your God, and his people Israel,so we knows Ethiopia dont have it, ok them peoples in samaria that king Josiah was after, look look Josiah killed the Sepahraviam of Bethel! an PUT THEM TO DEATH !Josiah encouraged the exclusive worship of Yahweh and outlawed all other forms of worship.2 Kings 23,According to the biblical account, Josiah destroyed the living quarters for male cult prostitutes which were in the Temple of Bethel, and also destroyed pagan objects related to the worship of Baal an Asherah, "and all the hosts of the heavens"CHRISTIANITY ROOTS N FOUNDATION! Josiah had SEPHARVAIM pagan priests executed and even had the bones of the dead priests of Bethel exhumed from their graves and burned on their altars,2 Kings 17:28;Then one of the priests whom they had carried away from Samaria came and dwelt in Bethel,and taught them how they should fear the LORD.you see all them other peoples beside Jeroboam priest it was SEPHARVIAMS, an KING JOSIAH ATTACKED THEM IN THEY NEST samaria they had been there for years they was settled in our Land! 2 Kings 17:27;Then the king of Assyria commanded, saying, Carry thither one of the priests whom ye brought from thence; and let them go and dwell there and let him teach them the manner of the God of the land.You see they wasn't being Taught right with them Jeroboam Priest!an these the Peoples!the Jeroboam priest tuaouht whom King Josiah Killed,2 Kings 17:24;And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel:and they possessed Samaria and dwelt in the cities thereof. they Ran Bethel after the hebrews Ran into Judah,you see what KING JOSIAH MADE THEM SEPHARVAIM of Babylon call they peoples Nebuchadnezzar the Chaldean from Babylon see all this was going on thru SAITE times,the chaldeans Mixed with Scythian an all the North Nations,they came for the Peoples that KILLED THEY WICKED priest,an that would clean our whole land out,the peoples was ruing from flames into the fire,because when we into into africa at disobedience of CREATOR this happen,Deuteronomy 29:20;The LORD will not spare him, but then the anger of the LORD and his jealousy shall smoke against that man, and all the curses that are written in this book shall lie upon him, and the LORD shall blot out his name from under heaven. WHICH ONLY HAPPEN TO ONE PEOPLES on earth, us Hebrews in Diaspora with no heritage that was pulled from africa
A Child of YHWH

Charles City, VA

#81342 Nov 13, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Something tells me that that Same Black Hebrew Israelite that you "claim" said this calls himself a "jew" right? And falls for that Menelyk story, too, right? I can go on and on...
lol yeah.
You know more than the Historians, the Igbo people , those that have done extensive research on the Essenes that are on you tube. I see you chose not to comment on Malachi 3:17 and how it applies to our people???
A Child of YHWH

Charles City, VA

#81344 Nov 13, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Something tells me that that Same Black Hebrew Israelite that you "claim" said this calls himself a "jew" right? And falls for that Menelyk story, too, right? I can go on and on...
lol yeah.
. I got in contact with him to learn Ancient Hebrew and not Yiddish and he is an Igbo brother and we started studying from the scriptures and one of the first passages he shared with me was Hebrews 5:12 (KJV)
One verse per line
12 For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat. Now I have been studying for a long time but received this passage from him in a humble and spiritual way. The first thing The flesh once to do is go wait a minute, but I chose by choice to receive it in a spiritual way and we have gotten off to a great start. I think thus passage applies to a most people and they do not even realize it at all. I have been studying long enough to realize the missing peace to the puzzle is knowing real Hebrew and I am starting to get it the way it was originally given and meant to be received. My favorite book of all time has been and still is the bible. I am following the words of Proverbs 3:5-10 with all my heart. I am having things revealed in a humble spiritual way and here I am having to spend precious time trying to share something so Ancient and basic in precepts that it is pathetic to say the least; I am extremely sorry for my choice of words that I am using here at the end but the gist of your entire conversation since you have been on this site since early this morning is who you know not think are the Original Jews, really; are you serious. You are stuck on that one topic and have been since the first time and have not deviated with me from that not one iota. Does the bible not say to the Jew first????do you not know the significance of how important it is and to get it RIGHT!!!

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#81345 Nov 13, 2013
Repost of # 81094

The Book of the Prophet Malachi 3

16 But They that fear THE CREATOR, say thus one to another: THE CREATOR considereth and heareth it.
Ye, it is before Him a MEMORIAL BOOK, Written for such as fear THE CREATOR, and remember HIS Name.

17 And IN THAT DAY that I will make (sayeth THE CREATOR of Hosts) They shall be MINE OWN POSSESSION: And I will favor Them. Like as a man favoreth his own son that doth him service.

18 Turn You therefore, and consider what difference is between the Righteous and the ungodly: Between Him that serveth GOD, and him that serveth HIM not.

19 For MARK, THE DAY COMETH that shall burn as an oven: And all the proud, Ye, and all such as do wickedness, shall be straw: And THE DAY THAT IS FOR TO COME, shall burn them up( sayeth THE CREATOR of Hosts), so that is shall leave them neither root nor branch.

20 But unto You that fear MY Name, shall the SON of Righteousness arise, and health shall be under HIS wings: Ye shall go forth, and multiply as the fat calves.

21 Ye shall tread down the ungodly: for they shall be like the ashes under the soles of Your feet, IN THE DAY THAT I SHALL MAKE, sayeth THE CREATOR of Hosts.

22 Remember THE LAW of MOSES MY SERVANT, which I Commanded unto Him in Oreb for all ISRAEL. With the Statutes and Ordinances.

23 Behold, I will send You ELIAS THE PROPHET: BEFORE the COMING OF THE DAY of the GREAT AND FEARFUL CREATOR.

24 HE shall turn the hearts of the Fathers and to Their Children, and the hearts of the Children to Their Fathers, that I come not and smite the Earth with cursing.

Where in the that scriptures does GOD change their names from ISRAELITES to jewel or ,,cough... jew?

Talk about taking foul smelling crap and turning it into foul smelling roses!

Level 7

Location hidden

#81346 Nov 13, 2013
Now, YOU post from the KJV 1611 which is REVISED version of the original KJV 1611.

AND the FIRST KJV version TRANSCRIBED/TRANSLATED FROM the BOOK I quote from!

So common sense would tell you that what I post from is more closer to the original text (actual Hebrew text) than what YOU quote from. ;)

Level 7

Location hidden

#81347 Nov 13, 2013
Why us this "igbo" brother quoting from the KJV then?

Level 7

Location hidden

#81348 Nov 13, 2013
Again, HEBREW ISRAELITES are NOT "jews".

lmao
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#81349 Nov 13, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Accordint TO THE BIBLE ABRAHAM WAS GIVEN THE LAND OF CANAAN!!!!!!!!!!It is written in the BIBLE!
No the isralites were given cannan which is included in abrahams land. Ill show u. Lets have a lil bible study young man.

Make sure you archive this so you can pull this script when asked.

Genesis 15:18 KJV
In the same day the Lord made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:

Level 7

Location hidden

#81350 Nov 13, 2013
The KJV original 1611 does NOT say to the "jews'first.

That was a NEW INSERTION.

It had IUDAens
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#81351 Nov 13, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Accordint TO THE BIBLE ABRAHAM WAS GIVEN THE LAND OF
CANAAN!!!!!!!!!!It is written in the BIBLE!
This cannan?

Genesis 10:6 KJV
And the sons of Ham; Cush, and Mizraim, and Phut, and Canaan.

Level 7

Location hidden

#81352 Nov 13, 2013
The word "jew" is a NEW INSERTION in the scriptures!

Done to give "legitimacy" to the fake people calling themselves "jews".

AND the word "jew" was RECENTLY added to the latter part of the old testament within the LAST 20 years!

Level 7

Location hidden

#81353 Nov 13, 2013
LOL Slave.

These fakes are trying to hide under different approaches.

As long as they can get people to legitimize the word "jew", the easier it will be for them to keep trying to CLAIM they were there.
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#81354 Nov 13, 2013
Im confused. For the last 400 years in american churches they have taught that Ham is the black man. Are we now moving away from this thinking? If so why now? Lol.

If Ham is the black man wouldnt his 4 sons be bkack as well?

Genesis 10:6 KJV
And the sons of Ham; Cush, and Mizraim, and Phut, and Canaan.

Level 7

Location hidden

#81355 Nov 13, 2013
lol SlaveCoast,

It doesn't "fit" into their lies now!

So they are trying to NOW claim that Ham is white.. EXCEPT e1b1a... E1b1a is West African bantu n* eg ro ids only.

Until after December 2012.. Now they have to revamp another story... now they are trying to PRETEND that they are the progenitors of e1b1a AND that they are indigenous to Africa... especially West Africa now.

Level 7

Location hidden

#81356 Nov 13, 2013
You can go through the thread and see all the hollering about African Americans were only from West Africa, that they were only from Sudan, then they were only from lower Sudan, Saharan, South Africa , South WEst, Central, Mali, Cameroon, etc..

The more the months went by, the more LIMITED the range became.

Like I said then, before the year is out, they would be claiming they were West Africans and African Americans would no longer be from Africa at all, but from on the ships of nowhere. Yeah, they'll next be saying the ships found African Americans at sea.
A Child of YHWH

Charles City, VA

#81357 Nov 13, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Now, YOU post from the KJV 1611 which is REVISED version of the original KJV 1611.
AND the FIRST KJV version TRANSCRIBED/TRANSLATED FROM the BOOK I quote from!
So common sense would tell you that what I post from is more closer to the original text (actual Hebrew text) than what YOU quote from. ;)
Did you say which book you were quoting from and are you now saying your version is the correct version and I have the link of when they were translated. He speaks Hebrew which is the Original version but you are correct . Wow, you really are a legend in your own mind and it appears to be a lost cause getting through to you and now I see why he does not come up here. There is a big difference between the word possession and the word Jewel. They have done a great job in changing the key words in the bible and you have the newer translation and are knowingly or unknowingly using the new version 318 Bishops met in 325 AD and added and took out what they wanted and they had a plan to get that message out and you appear to make an excellent messenger.They wanted to remove the original Jews and their black presence out of the bible and here you are doing just that. You keep fighting the good fight soldier; I know our European brothers and sisters that hate our people and our history that are doing their best to keep it hidden ,love your work and efforts. The best kept secret in the world is who the Original Jews,Yahweh's Chosen People are and it is the history of his existence and our relationship with him and you are working extra hard to help ensure that they get it accomplished. Keep up the great work, lol ; they are proud of you!

Level 7

Location hidden

#81358 Nov 13, 2013
At Addresses and Proceedings of the Congress ...

They made the revelation the Whites try to claim Hamite tribes as belonging to the white race.

But in reality the white type with fair hair and blue eyes is only met with among a FEW tribes of Berbers. THESE blue-eyed "Berbers" ARE REALLY DESCENDANTS of the GERMAN VANDALS AND IMMIGRANTS FROM EUROPE. But the PRESENT TENDENCY is rather to view them as of pure Hamitic stock.

lol!

All HAMITES ARE BLACK!
The invaders are white.

Level 7

Location hidden

#81359 Nov 13, 2013
Why are you quoting from the KJV? Even the REVISED version?

Answer that?

Level 7

Location hidden

#81360 Nov 13, 2013
Also answer WHEN DID THE CREATOR ever change the name of THE ISRAELITES to the term "jew"?

I've been asking you that since I posted the response yesterday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min TeaRump Idiots 1,395,121
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 7 min Francis Franklin 267
Supreme Court OVERTURNS Texas Abortion Law 10 min Oh No You Di-nt 12
News Donald Trump Is Unfit to Lead 14 min Drilling for the ... 33
How Fkn dumb can Republicans get? 2.0 15 min desheet the sheeters 68
Why are black people so afraid of white people? (May '10) 15 min KIP 999
black men are entitled to white women (Jun '15) 17 min Guest 86
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 22 min desheet the sheeters 70
The UK has left the EU 41 min RMGHispanic Causi... 107
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr Don Barros Serrano 46,343
More from around the web