Hebrew Israelite

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#81102 Nov 12, 2013
Ezekiel 38
1 And the Word of THE CREATOR came unto Me saying,

2 Son of Man, set Thy face against GOG, the land of MAGOG, the chief prince of MESHECH and TUBAL, and prophesy against him,

3 And say, Thus saith THE CREATOR GOD; Behold, I AM AGAINST THEE, O GOG, the chief prince of MESHECH and TUBAL:

4 And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even shields, all of them handling swords:

5 PERSIA, ETHIOPIA, and LIBYA with them; all of them with shield and helmet:

6 GOMER, and all his bands; the house of TOGARMAH of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.

Level 7

Location hidden

#81103 Nov 12, 2013
The sons of Japheth are of the Aryan Branch of Speech:

Indo-European

Gomer:
Galatians, Gauls, Celts of Western Europe

Ashkenaz:
SouthEast of the Black Sea - Khazarians

Riphath:
Paphlagonians, Europe, NorthWest of the Black Sea

Togarmah:
Armenians

Magog:
Scythians, Tartars of NorthEastern Europe and Central Asia

Madai:
Medes, South of the Caspian Sea

Javan:
Ionians, Greeks of SouthEastern Europe

Elishah:
Near Cilicia in Asia Minor

Tarshish:
Pre-Spanish in SouthWestern Europe

Dodanim Hazarmaveth (Rodanim):
Isles of the Rhodes and Aegean Isles

Tubal:
Tibareni, in Asia Minor

Meshech:
Cappadocians, Later the muscovites of Russia

Tiras:
Thracians, SouthEastern Europe
A Child of YHWH

Mechanicsville, VA

#81104 Nov 12, 2013
unfazed wrote:
LOL @ that.
The Book of the Prophet Malachi 3
16 But They that fear THE CREATOR, say thus one to another: THE CREATOR considereth and heareth it.
Ye, it is before Him a MEMORIAL BOOK, Written for such as fear THE CREATOR, and remember HIS Name.
17 And IN THAT DAY that I will make (sayeth THE CREATOR of Hosts) They shall be MINE OWN POSSESSION: And I will favor Them. Like as a man favoreth his own son that doth him service.
18 Turn You therefore, and consider what difference is between the Righteous and the ungodly: Between Him that serveth GOD, and him that serveth HIM not.
19 For MARK, THE DAY COMETH that shall burn as an oven: And all the proud, Ye, and all such as do wickedness, shall be straw: And THE DAY THAT IS FOR TO COME, shall burn them up( sayeth THE CREATOR of Hosts), so that is shall leave them neither root nor branch.
20 But unto You that fear MY Name, shall the SON of Righteousness arise, and health shall be under HIS wings: Ye shall go forth, and multiply as the fat calves.
21 Ye shall tread down the ungodly: for they shall be like the ashes under the soles of Your feet, IN THE DAY THAT I SHALL MAKE, sayeth THE CREATOR of Hosts.
22 Remember THE LAW of MOSES MY SERVANT, which I Commanded unto Him in Oreb for all ISRAEL. With the Statutes and Ordinances.
23 Behold, I will send You ELIAS THE PROPHET: BEFORE the COMING OF THE DAY of the GREAT AND FEARFUL CREATOR.
24 HE shall turn the hearts of the Fathers and to Their Children, and the hearts of the Children to Their Fathers, that I come not and smite the Earth with cursing.
Where in the that scriptures does GOD change their names from ISRAELITES to jewel or ,,cough... jew?
Talk about taking foul smelling crap and turning it into foul smelling roses!
. Oh deceitful one try not to use the scriptures to fulfill your empty attempt at hiding the truth. Malachi 3:17
King James Version (KJV)
17 And they shall be mine, saith the Lord of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him. The reason the word Jewel is used here is because a Jewel is a precious stone and we are a precious people unto the Most high, it is even said the apple if his eye. try not to be so deceptive , it does not look good on to you.

Level 7

Location hidden

#81105 Nov 12, 2013
The Psalme of David 83

1 Hold not THY tongue O' GOD, Keep not still silence, Refrain not THYSELF, O GOD.

2 For lo, THY enemies make a murmuring, and they that hate THEE, lift up their head.

3 They imagine craftly against THY People, and take council against THY Secret Ones.

4 Come (say they) Let us root Them out from among the people, that the name of ISRAEL may be put out of remembrance.

5 For they have cast their heads together with one consent, and are confederate against THEE.

6 The tabernacles of the Edomites, and Ishmaelites, the Moabites and the Hagarenes.

7 Gebal, Ammon, and Amalech: the Philistines with them that dwell at Tyre.

8 Assur also is joined unto them, and help the children of Loth. Selah.

9 But do unto them as unto the Madianites, unto Sisera, and unto Jabin by the Brook of Kison.

10 Which perished at Endor, and become as the dung of the Earth.

11 Make their princes like Oreb and Zeb. Ye, make all their princes as Zebea and Salmana.

12 Which say: We will have the House of GOD in possession.

Level 7

Location hidden

#81106 Nov 12, 2013
LOL @ saying the word jewels is substitute for "jew"...

What happened to the other lie that "jew" was short for Judah?

The ever changing lies! It never ends. lmao~!

Then why aren't ISRAELITES called stars, since THE CREATOR called Them stars to express how HE viewed Them, or glory, since HE viewed Them that way also to describe HIS feelings, or delight, etc, etc.
BECAUSE THAT ISN"T THEIR NAMES! Just a description. SMH.

"jew" is just that. A made up term by MODERN people who have NOTHING to do with THE TRUE ISRAELITES.
NEVER were the ISRAELITES called "jews" by ANY of the Prophets, THE CREATOR, Moses, or the TRUE ISRAELITES Themselves. Nowhere.
A Child of YHWH

Mechanicsville, VA

#81107 Nov 12, 2013
unfazed wrote:
LOL @ calling me a cloak.
You are the cloak. Using the word I used to call fake names. lol
I have been here. The regulars know me, where I stand and have seen me.
But, you know this yourself, seeing how you are hiding under a fake cloak.
But, anyway, don't be mad that I am not falling for all that jewish talmud bull crap you all are pushing.
Trying to change how you come to this thread from how you usually do, do not fool me at all.
With that said, I'll from now on, I'll just keep posting by THE SCRIPTURES and hit you all with your own words.
LOL @ calling me a cloak. I don't hide behind different names. This is the one and only that I use. From the day I signed on this forum.
From the Scriptures out of Proverbs, Wisdom is the Principle thing but in All your getting ; get ye understanding. With all this high technology and internet availability , how can you not know about the basic principles that were established from the foundations of time itself . Yahweh teaches us that his people perish for lack of knowledge. Take the time to look up the word And get the biblical meaning.
A Child of YHWH

Mechanicsville, VA

#81108 Nov 12, 2013
unfazed wrote:
LOL The Essenes are not any relations to ISRAELITES.
They are Talmudic Babylonians and Greeks/Romans.
That is why the book they uphold speaks all kinds of blasphemous things against CHRIST and braggs about murdering Him! And why they worship the phallus and says Christ is boiling in excrement and semen.
now the truth comes out, go and get the passage or quote from any Historian to substantiate your claims. You unlearn one have Mistakenly Identified the Pharisees and the Saduccees with the Essenes. Since you want to quote scripture go and get the passage where Jesus called the Essenes by name while we wait patiently upon your return. He was specific when he mentioned the first two as vipers and said who their father was the devil.

Level 7

Location hidden

#81109 Nov 12, 2013
John 14

29 And now have I told You, before it come, that when it is come to pass, Ye may believe:

30 Here after will not I talk much with You. For the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in ME.

Level 7

Location hidden

#81110 Nov 12, 2013
The Book of the Prophet Joel 3

1 For take heed: IN THOSE DAYS and AT THE SAME TIME, when I turn again the captivity of JUDA and JERUSALEM:

2 I shall gather all people together, and bring them in to the valley of Josaphat: And there will I reason with them, because of MY People and Her Heritage of ISRAEL: Whom they have scattered about in the nations, and parted MY Land:

3 Ye, they have cast lots for MY People. The young Men have they set in the brothel house, And sold the damsels for wine, that they might have to drink.

4 Thou Tirus and Sidon and all ye borders of the Philistines: What have ye to do with ME? Will ye defy ME? Well; If ye will indeed defy ME, I shall recompense you, Even upon your own head,

5 And that right shortly: For ye have taken away MY silver and gold, MY fair and goodly jewels, and brought them in to your gods houses.

6 The Children also of JUDA and JERUSALEM have ye sold unto the Grekes, that ye might bring Them far from the borders of Their own Countries.

7 Behold therefore: I will raise Them out of the place, where ye have sold Them, And will reward you even upon your head.

8 Your sons and your daughters will I sell through the hands of the Children of JUDA, and so They shall give them forth to sell, unto them of Saba, a people of a far country: For THE CREATOR HIMSELF hath said it.

9 Cry out these things among the Gentiles, proclaim war, wake up the giantes, let them draw near, Let them come up all the lusty warriors of them.

10 Make you swords of your plowhares, and spears of your sickles and scythes. Let the weak man say: I am strong.

Level 7

Location hidden

#81111 Nov 12, 2013
Christ speaking about the USURPERS in the House of God:

The Gospel of St Luke 4

25 But I tell you of a truth, many widows were in ISRAEL in the days of Helias, when Heaven was shut three years and six months, when great famishment was through out all the Land,

26 And unto none of them was Helias sent, save in to Sarepta besides Sidon unto a woman that was a widow.

27 AND MANY LEPERS WERE IN ISRAEL IN THE TIME OF HELISEUS THE PROPHET: AND YET NONE OF THEM WAS HEALED, SAVING NAAMAN OF SYRIA.

28 And as many as were in the synagogue when they heard that, were filled with wrath:

29 And rose up, and thrust HIM out of the City, and led HIM even unto the edge of the Hill, where on their city was built, to cast HIM down headlong.

30 But HE went HIS way even through the midst of them: And came into Capernaum a City of Galile, and there taught them on the Saboth days.

*** Helias = Elias
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#81112 Nov 12, 2013
A Child of YHWH wrote:
I<quoted text>. A Child of YHWH | Wednesday Nov 6
unfazed wrote:
Jewish people are not ISRAELITES. They weren't around during the time of TRUE ISRAELITES. So they can't have "mixed" in with the Igbo "indigineous"tribes. That is just a way of trying to insert themselves in there.
Smh at people buying into anything to be a part of INVADERS who have USURPED their own Inheritance. Next they will be telling you to "convert" to the talmudic judaism.
Also, Alf, is "South African" your other cloak now?
. Try Malachi 3:17. People have missed the part were the Most High has allowed a word like Jew which is short for Jewel to be used for the world to know who his Chosen people are meaning the Gentiles did not know Ancient Hebrew and needed a word which is easy to recognize. A Jewel is a precious stone and we are a precious people unto the Most High. These things are revealed to us through the spiritual eyes and not the flesh. This is why unfazed is someone that does not have a clue .
None of you read something called the B*I*B*LE!!!!!Hebrews/Israelite s Jews ARE THE SAME PEOPLE!!!!ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE! Abraham the Hebrew is related to King David the Israelite is related to Jesus the Jew ACCORDING TO THE NEW TESTAMENT!!!!Thats why Jews call Abraham the FATHER OF THE JEWS! Jews originated from THE TRIBE OF JUDAH!!! The word Jew (Yehudi) is mentioned 74 times in the Hebrew Bible! First mention is Esther 2:5
Igbo ARE WEST AFRICANS WITH NO MIDDLE EAST/ISRAEL DNA!!! Israel has done DNA tests on Igbo and told them to go to hell!!
A Child of YHWH

Mechanicsville, VA

#81113 Nov 12, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Indo-European
Gomer:
Ashkenaz:
Riphath:
Togarmah:
Armenians
Magog:
Madai:
Javan:
Elishah:
Tarshish:
Tubal:
Tibareni, in Asia Minor
Meshech:
Tiras:
where are the Essenes listed in that list of names. If you really had done your homework you would not copy and paste but could expound and elaborate more clearly and decisively on the historical documentation of the Essenes . Josephus was very clear once again on who the original Jews were and are, how they looked who others they looked like and that the other historians agreed with him in these facts. So once all these historians agree on the fact that they were black Hebrew Israelite Jews, WhAT ARE YOU WORKING WITH???The answer is unequivocally nothing!!!
African AE

#81114 Nov 12, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Indo-European
Gomer:
Ashkenaz:
Riphath:
Togarmah:
Armenians
Magog:
Madai:
Javan:
Elishah:
Tarshish:
Tubal:
Tibareni, in Asia Minor
Meshech:
Tiras:
Nope, Ashkenazi Jews carry Haplogroup J2 which makes then SHEMITES! Haplogroup J2 is INDIGENOUS TO THE MIDDLE EAST and comes from Anatolia! LUD SON OF SHEM was an ANATOLIAN!
African AE

#81115 Nov 12, 2013
unfazed wrote:
"Jewish" people ARE NOT ISRAELITES... They are INVADERS.
Israelites and Jews ARE THE SAME PEOPLE! THE ISRAELITE TRIBE OF JUDAH RETURNED FROM EXILE IN BABYLON!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ben_Zakai.jpg
No African Americans have any DNA from Israel and are West African in origin!
A Child of YHWH

Mechanicsville, VA

#81116 Nov 12, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Indo-European
Gomer:
Ashkenaz:
Riphath:
Togarmah:
Armenians
Magog:
Madai:
Javan:
Elishah:
Tarshish:
Tubal:
Tibareni, in Asia Minor
Meshech:
Tiras:
why are the Essenes not listed among those names???
7New Earth7

UK

#81117 Nov 12, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
See I said yoruba, without substance tried to confuse people, all just for they own ambitions!

Why?

Do you remember you recently said I limit the ancient words by trying to narrow everything down to medebay?

WORD PLAY: how can you limit 'EDO'?

http://www.google.com/search...

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#81118 Nov 12, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Such a lying old man. Abraham was a Chaldean who went to Canaan. Joshua was the grandson of Abraham and was born in Canaan! None of them had nothing to do with Africa! READ YOUR BIBLE!!!!!
He was born in Egypt, and was probably of the age of Caleb, with whom he is generally associated. He shared in all the events of the Exodus, and held the place of commander of the host of the Israelites at their great battle against the Amalekites in Rephidim (Ex. 17:8-16).
African AE

#81119 Nov 12, 2013
A Child of YHWH wrote:
<quoted text> where are the Essenes listed in that list of names. If you really had done your homework you would not copy and paste but could expound and elaborate more clearly and decisively on the historical documentation of the Essenes . Josephus was very clear once again on who the original Jews were and are, how they looked who others they looked like and that the other historians agreed with him in these facts. So once all these historians agree on the fact that they were black Hebrew Israelite Jews, WhAT ARE YOU WORKING WITH???The answer is unequivocally nothing!!!
The Essenes were INDIGENOUS Nazarene Jews according to Josephus! No Jews were ever black! Stop stealing a history that isnt yours!
Church father Epiphanus 4thcentury CE says the Essenes were Nazarene Jews as does Philo!

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#81120 Nov 12, 2013
A Child of YHWH wrote:
<quoted text> why are the Essenes not listed among those names???
Essenes was a group of sepharvim, an some other, that stole some books an took, off with them all its gone be, when you add it up them books out dated them
African AE

#81121 Nov 12, 2013
A Child of YHWH wrote:
I<quoted text>. A Child of YHWH | Wednesday Nov 6
unfazed wrote:
Jewish people are not ISRAELITES. They weren't around during the time of TRUE ISRAELITES. So they can't have "mixed" in with the Igbo "indigineous"tribes. That is just a way of trying to insert themselves in there.
Smh at people buying into anything to be a part of INVADERS who have USURPED their own Inheritance. Next they will be telling you to "convert" to the talmudic judaism.
Also, Alf, is "South African" your other cloak now?
. Try Malachi 3:17. People have missed the part were the Most High has allowed a word like Jew which is short for Jewel to be used for the world to know who his Chosen people are meaning the Gentiles did not know Ancient Hebrew and needed a word which is easy to recognize. A Jewel is a precious stone and we are a precious people unto the Most High. These things are revealed to us through the spiritual eyes and not the flesh. This is why unfazed is someone that does not have a clue .
Nope Unfazed in an AA woman!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll When will Whites stop pretending to be Black? 4 min Will E Lynch 3
BW, how does it feel to be the target of racists? 6 min Ben YISRAEL 5
How come Somali girls don't date European guys? (Jan '09) 7 min Aliya 47
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Grey Ghost 1,262,847
Racist AFAM will not permit black exchange. 8 min Will E Lynch 10
Why are white people so plain and boring in gen... (Apr '12) 9 min stinkwhite convict 45
Bye Bye White Power 9 min Will E Lynch 365
white women are the prettiest, black women are ... 2 hr Fabulous 243
All women prefer white men 4 hr Mick 5,612
Are white people aware of white privilege? 4 hr sup bro 96
How to control a black woman 5 hr Nameless 43
Why are most white people racist? 6 hr TranshumanX 2,098
More from around the web