Hebrew Israelite
7New Earth7

UK

#80828 Nov 10, 2013
ghibellines too! Dhibellines!!!!! For medebay!
7New Earth7

UK

#80829 Nov 10, 2013
Garamantes too!
7New Earth7

UK

#80830 Nov 10, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>i could put you under scope, see i was hoping nobody did so you can continue to be our clown that flys hahahahah, see your goi8ng under scope, an you cant patch up whats not the Medebe hahahah SEE i aint gone laugh out loud before i look, see i been seen aint no history behind what you say, your our clown now we got another one! mite have to push you aside, mo real biz at hand, hahahah your wacko you knows this, you been trying to attach yo craziness to me wont work hahahah
I'm sure if I look at many other countries ill find ALL!!!!!!!!! ALL!!!!!!! Ok pick a country for me! Lol!!!!!!!! Hahahhahahahahahhahaa!

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#80831 Nov 10, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Benghazi! I see you!! Now you trying to avoid yo father? Lol!!!!!!! The amorite!!!!!! Aint no shame in bein a amorite dude boy!
Only thing is ull realize Hebrew is only a language!
Its only u who fuss on the ish!
its a peoples an Abraham our father was told to move, when no one else did from his peoples shem new found lands, ok scythians pulls up an get Chaldean, they have a CAIN strain in them, they got the rest in Chaldea, an Ur, ABRAHAM the only Hebrew family pulled up like CREATOR said an went west to africa, see he was the only Hebrew told to move, but the other children of Noah ham kids knew about they close kin the Hebrews from whom had crossed back over to home, see Shem cross over, to Syria, where Euphrates was, but Abraham made it back home to africa, an then we was give land that belong to some peoples Canaanites that had let a cain strain get in them which causes wickedness,all what i just said is in bible

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#80832 Nov 10, 2013
Remembr the Shem Portion being in Africa. So not all Africans Hamit me even if they are not Israelites thru Ophir Havillah Almohdad

Level 8

Location hidden

#80833 Nov 10, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
A

The ancient tone for the name is moordebelu! They the moors!
see how he try but bro to sleep??? cold devil. that devil made of ICE, blues red hair, a long beard, jewish hat on, laughing hard, knowing he is of the SIN OF GOG hahahah lol
7New Earth7

UK

#80834 Nov 10, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>you make things up as you go along, your famous for that,
Its called originality, and ALL tallied! They were all above kings in all regions! 4 corners! Ie angels, princes, elves, fairies, orissa, high priests! Not one failed me!

Level 8

Location hidden

#80835 Nov 10, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
Remembr the Shem Portion being in Africa. So not all Africans Hamit me even if they are not Israelites thru Ophir Havillah Almohdad
boils down to COVENANT LAW, which includes curses as bases of foundation ok Jacob kids, got that Covenant, its bout them peoples thats like sheep, look at us controlled, from one end to the other, an we was made slaves, see nobody but Jacob kids got that on them, an they controlled an needs freedom right to this day, where as others just behind in time,
7New Earth7

UK

#80836 Nov 10, 2013
We was emperors too! All above kings!
7New Earth7

UK

#80837 Nov 10, 2013
I can show u the etymology of Yahweh!

Level 8

Location hidden

#80838 Nov 10, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure if I look at many other countries ill find ALL!!!!!!!!! ALL!!!!!!! Ok pick a country for me! Lol!!!!!!!! Hahahhahahahahahhahaa!
SEEVERYBODY its just a game hahahahah lol hahahah see he trying to laugh with me like we share some kind of secret, we do. hahahahah i see his bull crap an he see this truth hahahahah devil cold as ice hahahahah lol hahahah devil im laughing fo real hahahahah i see why you be asking those questions, because you knows i know hahah its funny how the others cant see you after studing, maybe some do just aint getting in this, BUT YOUR JEWISH to the bone, hey i like you i see thru you, you hate i knows this truth, it worrys you that bad mr Jewish 7? hey you called me a racist ok i resent that, ok my Jewish friend,i dont hate no on, i just see the truth an whats goingt on, ok jews behind it, ok can they change???? YES WE HAD BEAST PUTTING ON SACKCLOTH they worship an did what we did, ok it was said it was gone be a time we would even be mixed with them, ok that has happen, ok it boils down to the truth now, everything said must be done in truth, see we been believing in the deliberate lie, the created lie that was just for our PUNISHMENT, see its over we can see now, ok you got this my jewish friend??
7New Earth7

UK

#80839 Nov 10, 2013
But not now!
A Child of YHWH

Carrollton, VA

#80840 Nov 10, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
Let us keep this real simple. All the evidence points to and originates in Africa. We are even taught that Yahweh called his son Yeshua up out of Africa. The mother of Jesus was African,also known as the Black Maddona and child. The original language of the world was known and is Hebrew(hbo). The scriptures were translated from Hebrew to Greek, Arabic,I know the other word; so please do not get me started. By the time which you probably do not know, they translated it to Latin, it was illegal for it to be translated any other way, people were killed for trying please do your homework before opening mouth, the Translation was so bad that upon review there was a big debate on whether they could consider themselves Christians. Sounds like a big difference in the meaning of the words from Hebrew to Latin doesn't it? To get you further down the road it eventually made it to the English but there was still a problem. There was a meeting in 325 AD involving 318 Bishops from around the world, known as the Nicean Council and guess what they decided to do, remove books, words and meanings from the bible. The Dead Sea Scrolls are the oldest written documents on religion known to man period. Written and authored by the Essenes who were black people and I do not mean mixed. Semite means half, stop believing the hype, it was not so in the Ancient Days. The Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered in 1947,and the writers of the scrolls still have not been revealed to this day even though history has shown us who they are.the entire Book of Isaiah was discovered and guess what is supposedly missing. The Book of Esther that just happened at the end to mention how many in the land became Jews because of the fear of the Jews. Try not to get caught up in the false doctrines that have been poisonously spewed by all the Super Agents that write on this site.
7New Earth7

UK

#80841 Nov 10, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>SEEVERYBODY its just a game hahahahah lol hahahah see he trying to laugh with me like we share some kind of secret, we do. hahahahah i see his bull crap an he see this truth hahahahah devil cold as ice hahahahah lol hahahah devil im laughing fo real hahahahah i see why you be asking those questions, because you knows i know hahah its funny how the others cant see you after studing, maybe some do just aint getting in this, BUT YOUR JEWISH to the bone, hey i like you i see thru you, you hate i knows this truth, it worrys you that bad mr Jewish 7? hey you called me a racist ok i resent that, ok my Jewish friend,i dont hate no on, i just see the truth an whats goingt on, ok jews behind it, ok can they change???? YES WE HAD BEAST PUTTING ON SACKCLOTH they worship an did what we did, ok it was said it was gone be a time we would even be mixed with them, ok that has happen, ok it boils down to the truth now, everything said must be done in truth, see we been believing in the deliberate lie, the created lie that was just for our PUNISHMENT, see its over we can see now, ok you got this my jewish friend??
Haha!

Y u so mad? STOP lyin! Aint no secret bond btw us!

Level 8

Location hidden

#80842 Nov 10, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Its called originality, and ALL tallied! They were all above kings in all regions! 4 corners! Ie angels, princes, elves, fairies, orissa, high priests! Not one failed me!
see you sound crazy weak peoples follow you because they mission same as yours,see they dont BELIEVE in CREATOR, they wont chant you down, see if all the hebrews was to be at you you would dip, because you see UNITY, you would watch like a few of you do, then when you see, Dis unity, then Ya;ll pop out with Hebrew names, "son of this im son of" , an you try to keep a bigger separation like John the plant hahahah, Ya'll game unfolded to late, we got history in,an everybody got enough to stand on they two feets, see DEVIL wants to dis credit me, SEE how they start Greeting all others, an push they hate on me?? see no real hebrew going. devils backed up, a lil hahahahah they still trying to work it, gone see how long this mess last!!!
A Child of YHWH

Carrollton, VA

#80843 Nov 10, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
be careful with the Medebays please, if you research the name closely there is information showing how Menelik I after learning from his wise Father Solomon went back and destroyed the teachings of the Medebays . Why they were involved in the teachings of magic, etc, etc. sound familiar here we go with the deva's and magic amulets that give you the ability to fly. Remember the priest of the That tried to use magic and Moses threw down his staff and swallowed them whole. So much for the Medebays theory.
7New Earth7

UK

#80844 Nov 10, 2013
Ill talk later I hve work to do!

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#80845 Nov 10, 2013
7th????
A Child of YHWH wrote:
<quoted text> be careful with the Medebays please, if you research the name closely there is information showing how Menelik I after learning from his wise Father Solomon went back and destroyed the teachings of the Medebays . Why they were involved in the teachings of magic, etc, etc. sound familiar here we go with the deva's and magic amulets that give you the ability to fly. Remember the priest of the That tried to use magic and Moses threw down his staff and swallowed them whole. So much for the Medebays theory.
7New Earth7

UK

#80846 Nov 10, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
7th????<quoted text>
Illiteracy

Level 8

Location hidden

#80847 Nov 10, 2013
A Child of YHWH wrote:
<quoted text> Let us keep this real simple. All the evidence points to and originates in Africa. We are even taught that Yahweh called his son Yeshua up out of Africa. The mother of Jesus was African,also known as the Black Maddona and child. The original language of the world was known and is Hebrew(hbo). The scriptures were translated from Hebrew to Greek, Arabic,I know the other word; so please do not get me started. By the time which you probably do not know, they translated it to Latin, it was illegal for it to be translated any other way, people were killed for trying please do your homework before opening mouth, the Translation was so bad that upon review there was a big debate on whether they could consider themselves Christians. Sounds like a big difference in the meaning of the words from Hebrew to Latin doesn't it? To get you further down the road it eventually made it to the English but there was still a problem. There was a meeting in 325 AD involving 318 Bishops from around the world, known as the Nicean Council and guess what they decided to do, remove books, words and meanings from the bible. The Dead Sea Scrolls are the oldest written documents on religion known to man period. Written and authored by the Essenes who were black people and I do not mean mixed. Semite means half, stop believing the hype, it was not so in the Ancient Days. The Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered in 1947,and the writers of the scrolls still have not been revealed to this day even though history has shown us who they are.the entire Book of Isaiah was discovered and guess what is supposedly missing. The Book of Esther that just happened at the end to mention how many in the land became Jews because of the fear of the Jews. Try not to get caught up in the false doctrines that have been poisonously spewed by all the Super Agents that write on this site.
GARBAGE ALL PURE DE TRASH, its like we going back in time when we first started,you is the OCCULT, trick your lost as can be hahahahah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Three Words to Describe the Blacks 1 min EVILFuckingMonkies 84
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min American Independent 1,640,358
Racism in America (May '17) 4 min THrilLa 980
Latino Men/Black Women (Mar '12) 10 min Cigar Face 26 4,388
My Daddy says Black People SMELL, have LOW IQs... 23 min Fjcjsk 2
A BM said to me WW Pvssy for Life? 39 min EVILFuckingMonkies 1
Do Hispanic men like black women (Feb '07) 39 min amc 10,763
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 1 hr EVILmonkies 76
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 1 hr Jeremy 268
Can America Become 80% White Again? 8 hr AngloPinkboi 608
Jewish Supremacists And Their Shabbot Goy CUCKS... 9 hr el rey de los cam... 39
More from around the web