Hebrew Israelite

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#80204 Nov 6, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>you webrews an your trying to jump in your a hamite, talk yo ass off, your trying to sneak into our heritage I GOT BIG SPOT LIGHT ON YOU Hahahahah lol hahah
YEAH...AND YOU'VE GOT THE MARK OF THE "BEAST!!!"

Keep on LYING, you "SUPPOSED 5th GRADE EDUCATION LIAR!!!"

BUT JUST LIKE THE SCRIPTURES SAY...YOU ARE THE SON OF SATAN...A LIAR FROM THE BEGINNING!!!

John 8:44
44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#80205 Nov 6, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
ANC should have continued slavery against people like you.
WHY DO YOU SAY CRAP LIKE THE ABOVE...EVEN AGAINST YOUR SATANIC CORRUPTED RIVAL ae???

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#80206 Nov 7, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
"All the best qualified investigators agree that the evidence already obtained shows conclusively the Cushite or Ethiopian origin of Chaldea" (p 192 pre- historic nations John d. baldwin)
http://www.kingsacademy.com/mhodges/05_World-...
Very true! Those denying this fact are usually paganic, that do know the Bible. Mongols of Cape Malay are the most strange people for the world of Bible, yet bold enough and shout laud as they are newly baptized.

"In the halls of academia ancient Chaldea is synonymous with ancient Sumer, Babylon, and Akkad, which the Torah says was established by Nimrod, who was the son of Kush and the grandson of Ham (Bereshit 10:6-10)"

Level 6

Location hidden

#80207 Nov 7, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY DO YOU SAY CRAP LIKE THE ABOVE...EVEN AGAINST YOUR SATANIC CORRUPTED RIVAL ae???
People like Ae can not live mentally free as slavery was more severe in their case. They are handicapped and it is meaningless to free these people. They never learn how to live in free mind and I am hopeless about them. I think they also need the life of slavery, and that is why African Ae is desperately need them. They are wasted!
7New Earth7

UK

#80208 Nov 7, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
YEAH...AND YOU'VE GOT THE MARK OF THE "BEAST!!!"
Keep on LYING, you "SUPPOSED 5th GRADE EDUCATION LIAR!!!"
BUT JUST LIKE THE SCRIPTURES SAY...YOU ARE THE SON OF SATAN...A LIAR FROM THE BEGINNING!!!
John 8:44
44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
I'm glad you noticed that Ben is a white man in disguise! He promotes white man story more than them! And I bet you he is more racist! It shows! I remember how he used to insult me when. I entered this thread! Soooooooo much insults, as if once he meets me he wishes death upon me!

He is a BIG TIME FRAUD!!!!!! The worst of the kind and never will his theory see the light of the day even in the mist of African Americans!!!!!!

Level 6

Location hidden

#80209 Nov 7, 2013
Nimroid, son of cush and his kingdom, in the Bible

"......And the beginning of his kingdom was Babel, and Erech, and Accad, and Calneh, in the land of Shinar"

Genesis 10:10

Head of Sargon of Akkad, never closer to the whites face, unlike the stubborn slave Ae.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Sargon_of_A...
7New Earth7

UK

#80210 Nov 7, 2013
Ben Loves Nergal wrote:
Ben has a reading comprehension problem....
He says THE ETHIOPIAN BURNT THE LETTER....
It CLEARY SAYS THE KING did it...
Same ol' bullshït over and over.
I saw this a long time ago, and started asking him his age! Maybe he is 95 +++++
This is very serious!!!!!!!

Either this or he is pure mad!!!!! There is no other rational thinkin outa this.......unless he is just signalling us to know he wants us to give him space and understand he is a fraudster who wants to catch dummies and milk them!!!!! You see him using words like 'kelpt' everytime!!!!! Ie kleptomaniac!!!!!!!!
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#80211 Nov 7, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
Nimroid, son of cush and his kingdom, in the Bible
"......And the beginning of his kingdom was Babel, and Erech, and Accad, and Calneh, in the land of Shinar"
Genesis 10:10
Head of Sargon of Akkad, never closer to the whites face, unlike the stubborn slave Ae.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Sargon_of_A...

He looks no diffetent than many black men I see walking the streets of america everyday.
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#80212 Nov 7, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron dead slave! I know you can't be rational and not better than donkeys in your thinking. Healthy men never fail to acknowledge that more ancient history books are more trustful and valuable than the recent. That is why many these historians are always sited more often than the modern unknown historians:
Herodotus,(484 – c. 420 BC), Halicarnassus, "Father of History", wrote the Histories that established Western historiography,
Thucydides,(460 – c. 400 BC), Peloponnesian War Berossus,(early 3rd century BC), Babylonian historian, Xenophon,(431 – c. 360 BC), an Athenian knight and student of Socrates, Ptolemy I Soter (367 BC — c. 283 BC), General of Alexander the Great, Founder of Ptolemaic Dynasty. Timaeus of Tauromenium,(c. 345 – c. 250 BC), Greek history Quintus Fabius Pictor,(c. 254 BC –?), Roman history
Gaius Acilius,(fl. 155 BC), Roman history Polybius,(203 – c. 120 BC), Early Roman history (written in Greek), Sima Qian,(c. 145 – c. 86 BC), Chinese history, compiled the Records of the Grand Historian Julius Caesar,(100 – c. 44 BC), Gallic and civil wars
Diodorus of Sicily,(1st century BC), Greek history Sallust,(86 – 34 BC)
John D Baldwin is never to be compared with any modern writers and he never failed to attach ancient links and evidences. You have to feel some shame not to respect this respected historian and yes you have the most dirty mouth. I can easily see that you are recently freed slave, never know anything and ofcourse not mentally healthy. ANC should have continued slavery against people like you. You should not be allowed to talk.
Herodotus is the father of lies! DNA/skeletons never lie! John D Baldwin was an old idiot just like you!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#80213 Nov 7, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
He looks no diffetent than many black men I see walking the streets of america everyday.
The ancient civilization of Sumeria were Indians and thats a FACT! Archeologists have found their skeletons but NO African skeletons! They were interbred out by Eurasians!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#80214 Nov 7, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true! Those denying this fact are usually paganic, that do know the Bible. Mongols of Cape Malay are the most strange people for the world of Bible, yet bold enough and shout laud as they are newly baptized.
"In the halls of academia ancient Chaldea is synonymous with ancient Sumer, Babylon, and Akkad, which the Torah says was established by Nimrod, who was the son of Kush and the grandson of Ham (Bereshit 10:6-10)"
Shut up you racist old slave master! Um.....ancient Chaldeans were J2 carriers just like modern Chaldeans! Akkadians were also J2 carriers. Just the Sumerians were not Semites! They were Indians! Nimrod WAS NOT A SEMITE! He was a sworn enemy of the Hebrews!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#80215 Nov 7, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
People like Ae can not live mentally free as slavery was more severe in their case. They are handicapped and it is meaningless to free these people. They never learn how to live in free mind and I am hopeless about them. I think they also need the life of slavery, and that is why African Ae is desperately need them. They are wasted!
You are nothing but an extreme racist who hates people whose ancestors were once slaves! Unfazed says you are a white man! I think so too!
7New Earth7

UK

#80216 Nov 7, 2013
Allah wrote:
<quoted text>And where still not descendents of any hebrews/hyksos. You as a moor should know
There is no record of Israel being expelled or leaving en masse from Egypt.The great kings of Egypt’s 18th Dynasty chased a group of Semitic invaders called the Hyksos from Kamit. And the Bible says that Arabs (“mixed multitudes”)departed Egypt with Moses.. For a principle or event to be worthy of scriptural inclusion it must have reality across the continuum from astronomical to historical to biological toquantum (subatomic) levels of being.Earlier we touched on how the 12 Israelite tribes refer to the 12 zodiacal signs.But since each sign exists in the body, each human being is Israel.But the 12 signs also exist as the 12 types of quarks that make up subatomic particles and as the 12 hours of the day and night.Such natural energetic activities needs must find expression in the affairs of men and in particular people (avatars) who act out or live out, on the plane of human affairs, the activities conducted by stars, planets and quarks on the planes of the celestial bodies and that of neutrinos.
Unless you are referring to black Arabs who have been all killed (ie the kurds, etc) by yellow Arab invaders in the middle east; because everyone including yellow Arabs know that ancient Egypt was black......

See what a Saudi website says about Egypt: www.saudiaramcoworld.com/issue/199803/nomads....
7New Earth7

UK

#80217 Nov 7, 2013
Allah wrote:
<quoted text>And where still not descendents of any hebrews/hyksos. You as a moor should know
There is no record of Israel being expelled or leaving en masse from Egypt.The great kings of Egypt’s 18th Dynasty chased a group of Semitic invaders called the Hyksos from Kamit. And the Bible says that Arabs (“mixed multitudes”)departed Egypt with Moses.. For a principle or event to be worthy of scriptural inclusion it must have reality across the continuum from astronomical to historical to biological toquantum (subatomic) levels of being.Earlier we touched on how the 12 Israelite tribes refer to the 12 zodiacal signs.But since each sign exists in the body, each human being is Israel.But the 12 signs also exist as the 12 types of quarks that make up subatomic particles and as the 12 hours of the day and night.Such natural energetic activities needs must find expression in the affairs of men and in particular people (avatars) who act out or live out, on the plane of human affairs, the activities conducted by stars, planets and quarks on the planes of the celestial bodies and that of neutrinos.
the four (black) chief tribes of ancient Persia, the Kurds, the Lurs, the Bakhtaris and the Ghashghais (galla from medebay),,

In fact you need to read Strange lands and friendly people: http://archive.org/download/strangelandsandf0...

You'll see this excerpt: " Persia like Armenia, is the land of the invaders. The Greeks conquered it in 331B.C.; the Arabs in seventh century A.D. Then repeated invasions from the east---the Mongols, Tartars, Seljuk Turks....."

So you see Arabs weren't the biblical peoples? If you read the book you'll see the original people that were there, ie like the black Kurds!
7New Earth7

Europe

#80218 Nov 7, 2013
The medjay are the medebay which are black indigenous Africans........

Now the Saudi link talks about them migrating to Africa from Asia, that is not my concern, as they are black! They are black!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#80219 Nov 7, 2013
The earliest people the Sumerians were Indians according to DNA analysis of ancient skeletons found in Mesopotamia:
www.plosone.org/article/info%3Adoi%2F10.%2Fjo...
No ancient African skeletons found = NO Africans!
7New Earth7

Europe

#80220 Nov 7, 2013
African AE wrote:
The earliest people the Sumerians were Indians according to DNA analysis of ancient skeletons found in Mesopotamia:
www.plosone.org/article/info%3Adoi%2F10.%2Fjo...
No ancient African skeletons found = NO Africans!
Tey are the medebays, ie derbers, its called mahadeva and deva in India!!!!!!!

And they call Sheba Shiva!!!!!

So same peoples!!!!

Thanks for the link, ill save it for future references! ;)
7New Earth7

UK

#80221 Nov 7, 2013
Why u give me fake website ae?
A Child of YHWH

Carrollton, VA

#80222 Nov 7, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
Posting the same exact responses using sources nobody belives or trust day in and out doesent make it true , it makes you a crazed obsessed lame with no personal life, lol.
. Lol, 4 Sure!!!
A Child of YHWH

Carrollton, VA

#80223 Nov 7, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you very much. I also appreciate most AAs as they are proud of themselves. I hate people that are weak, submissive and deny their identity. Sorry for the Cape Malays.
Not a problem, well deserved on your part for sharing that great news and another wonderful example of the illustrious and unparalleled history of our Ethiopian past and present. Shalom

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Grey Ghost 1,478,725
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 6 min Truth 67
News Trump thanks African-Americans who didn't vote ... 10 min Barros 243
Black Women dating Indian Men: Experiences (Dec '09) 10 min Smoke weed everyday 417
Parents Cut Her Off for Dating a Black Man 11 min Jax 115
Does Race Biologically Exist? 14 min Barros 501
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 18 min Barros 1,775
Happy ROBERT E. LEE DAY yall! 1 hr Ben Quick 13
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 3 hr jgarcia658 6,626
More from around the web