Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

, im teaching no hebrews pass 332 now, an its gone be locked in, i print this off computer, an pass it out young hebrews love this truth, my main thing, is we aint nothing but hebrews under curses, all that other is wishful thinking,oh hebrews everywhere having good time, hahah naw i pass on them falsehoods, we been under curses since we left Jerusalem, its been on the hush hush, hebrews NEVER went to europe, thats the OCCULT, im teaching that,trying make hebrews universally not under curses, like the curses wasnt real. lol, here im m town my crew we gone know truth, so ya'll say what you want truth gone stand anyways, i knows its a buch of jews on here, ya'll at work i see this.an the weak gone follow the weak, if truth aint in ya'll your gone to promote lies, as it is this day, all this making me stronger, what ya'll say or think, wont change this truth
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

A Child of YHWH wrote:
<quoted text>. The Bible teaches us that The Most High's people perish because of lack of knowledge. We are taught through out History that there were three sects of Jews. The Phar, Sadducees and the Essenes. We have also been taught that only the Essenes were born the Jews. The Essenes wrote the Dead Sea Scrolls and their Idendity has not been revealed because it would show that they were and are Black Hebrew Israelites...DNA showed conclusively that the Lemba Jews are related to Aaron the brother of Moses. The First known Essene was Enoch who was considered a friend of the Most High. You were given the DNA results from the brother in South Carolina. Remember at the end of Esther it states that many in the land became Jews because of the fear of the Jews, meaning proselytes. Supposedly the two places with the highest number of deaths from sunburn in the world are Australia and Israel. That leads to the unquestionable fact that they are not native to those lands. Please try and connect the dots before you get to deeply caught up in the other rhetoric..... Identity started this thread with some serious info.
Um.....there are loads of Jews that ARE native to Israel/Syria:
Palestinian Jews whose ancestors were the Israelite Tribe of Judah:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Zakai.jpg
Samaritan Jews who have lived over 3000 years in Israel:
www.israelite-samaritans.com
Syrian Jews who lived in Syria at the time of King David:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Alepporabbiwithsec...
I think Afronazis like to forget there are INDIGENOUS Jews that have always lived in Israel so that they can steal their history!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

i bet this truth reaching peoples, so what you peoples say means nothing i got a enough info to run spot, thats all matter, an for the time i been on here, i have learned even more! i got a 20 page book now HOT, an it shows easy how it all went down i got some pages dealing hard with HEBREWS NOT IN EUROPE!!lol ya'll seen them post hahahahah lol im gone get me a hebrew HOTLINE so's the peoples can call an ask hahahah see i got this GOOD TRUTH UNSHAKABLE TRUTH, once a hebrew read it ; they woke hahahahah
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

Afrocentric b*tches forget to tell their dumbo
followers that there has ALWAYS BEEN INDIGENOUS JEWS LIVING IN ISRAEL and none of them black!!!!!!!The Palestinian Jews ancestors were the Israelite Tribe of Judah which returned from Babylon after Assyria was conquered by Persia! A lot of Palestinians were forced to convert to Islam and so not only the Palestinian Jews ancestors were the Israelites but other Muslim Palestinians as well. Although a number of Palestinians do come from Saudi Arabia! Ashkenazi Jews carry Haplogroup J2 which is INDIGENOUS TO THE MIDDLE EAST!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ben_Zakai.jpg

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

i bet around me an my spot, its gone be 100% hebrews, an we aint gone care noting about no blacks no whites no mixed, we gone care about what happen to the hebrews, an we aint gone push nothing but hebrews left africa from where we was hiding an we was removed. to curses, im gone shot down anybody trying to Under mind the 3 times a year, plus hebrews whole everything would have to change an nobody willingly change nothing, your out looking our somebody made you run off, plenty off food in africa an gold, i cant see hebrews going to europe! Phonicains spoke hebrew they was in Portugal, they had dark skin, it waSNT NO COVENANT LAW HEBREWS IN EUROPE only the misfits that spoke hebrew from Canaan them phonicains, they wasnt under curses or covenant law, see IT JUST SOUND GOOD oh hebrews everywhere building pyrmids in south america, oh the hebrews was with indians worshiping Buffulo hHAHAHAHA LOL OH THE HEBREWS WAS IN EUROPE WITH UNCLEAN PEOPLES IN JAPHEHT HERITAGE AS KINGS AHAHAHAH LOL HAHAHAH they got a T,V show for everything, ok on youtube is the same, hahahaha lol hahahah oh hebrews was in alaska an they invented the IGLOO hahahahah, oh hebrews was in space an they flew everywhere hahahah is how that mess sound, LIKE I SAID BIBLE showed we ran into africa, it dont show us running to Europe, ok like i said it sounds good oh hebrews was in southpole hahahahah lol hahahah lol hahah, blacks skin peoples everywhere hahahahah but ya'll think they was hebrews whom didnt have to report 3 times at land hahahahah lol hahahahah, naw i wont ever go for fools gold!
A Child of YHWH

Aylett, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Um.....there are loads of Jews that ARE native to Israel/Syria:
Palestinian Jews whose ancestors were the Israelite Tribe of Judah:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Zakai.jpg
Samaritan Jews who have lived over 3000 years in Israel:
www.israelite-samaritans.com
Syrian Jews who lived in Syria at the time of King David:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Alepporabbiwithsec...
I think Afronazis like to forget there are INDIGENOUS Jews that have always lived in Israel so that they can steal their history!
. The Bible teaches us that a wise person will hear and gather, a fool will cast it aside. In Proverbs we are taught that it is better to lose an argument to a wise person than to win one from a fool. The fallen angels were kicked out of heaven for not accepting the truth and being defiant. Why is positive time being spent on those that you know for a fact lacketh understanding.As the old African saying goes( the hardest one to awaken is the one that pretends to be asleep.The Bible once again teaches us that The Children of God Will Not Be Accepted. Why do you think they did not accept Jesus and are still waiting on the Messiah. The Lemba Jews are the Ancient People also known as the Essenes. As an AA that is who we are and the true test is those that have our DNA and not the other way around. Do you really think that people will speak the truth pertaining to something as important as this. We are taught that we must worship in Spirit and in Truth. Let those that have an ear hear what the Spirit of Truth says to us all. You were told on another site that you are hard headed and it is evident that nothing has changed. I will try this again with you and maybe it will sink in. We are taught that for some their hearts have bee hardened lest they hear and receive and you The Bible teaches us that a wise person will hear and gather, a fool will cast it aside. In Proverbs we are taught that it is better to lose an argument to a wise person than to win one from a fool. The fallen angels were kicked out of heaven for not accepting the truth and being defiant. Why is positive time being spent on those that you know for a fact lacketh understanding.As the old African saying goes( the hardest one to awaken is the one that pretends to be asleep.The Bible once again teaches us that The Children of God Will Not Be Accepted. Why do you think they did not accept Jesus and are still waiting on the Messiah. The Lemba Jews are the Ancient People also known as the Essenes. As an AA that is who we are and the true test is those that have our DNA and not the other way around. Do you really think that people will speak the truth pertaining to something as important as this. We are taught that we must worship in Spirit and in Truth. Let those that have an ear hear what the Spirit of Truth says to us all.Ps try and not be continually so redundant all time.Getting old is an understatement to say the least.....especially in your case, whew! You were told on another site that you are very hard headed.the Bible teaches us that for some their hearts have been hardened lest they hear and receive. I do not have to say anymore do I? This is my last reply to you, O 1 whose heart appears to have been hardened!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

oh hebrews builds Atlantis hahahahah lol oh hebrews been to Mars hahahahah oh hebrews in Europe in Japeht House with his clothes on hahahahah that aint what our Daddy NOAH said look look ,Genesis 9:27;God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
hahahahah lool,l you devils trying to change this around hahahah not gone work, its history to this day!didnt say nothing bout us going to his land, Tents mean HOUSE YO EVERYTHING, see it sounds good! oh hebrews in china an they swim ed to the Americas hahahahahah lol oh hebrews build every pyramids hahahahahah that hebrews in europe so funny just to think about is is funny! hahahah couldnt get curses there they could run all over europe then sneak off into Asia an china an never see curses hahahah AFRICA we was trapped one big land mass, with no where to go but to curses , oh ya'll say hebrews defied the curses hahahahahah lol hahahahah see Ya'll hebrews in europe gone lead to the jews of today ya'll slow or think i am hahahahah like i said at my spot wont be non of that african hebrews only is what in teaching

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

Canaan the Phoenicians was a servant to Japheht kids the jews them ships to new lands the stealing of hebrews heritage, the Phoenicians an sepharvaims gone have strong ties, Portugal them yo blacks in Europe an they went on to be kigs an Queens i have the proof i can post it all day i got 10 post on how jews became qweens an kings in Europe

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

jez-us was a sepharvim whom thought he was a hebrew, hebrews ran off before jez born jez-us sepharvaim jew whom lived in land since 721BC, jez us ran to eygpt whom was controlled by whites since 332BC not counting invasions before then look how whites pull up to Americas in 400 years, ok by 332 bc how many whites pulled up? they had the WHOLE EYGPT ok je-us born 1ad ok then ran to white eygpt to hide where jews was in control PHILO had eygpt in his hands he was a sepharvaim jew, i showed how hebrews ran off by greeks into africa where we was all pulled from to slavery,ok was they taking blacks from europe to slavery in the americas because Japheht lands wasnt strange to us they came to our fairs we had bible shows this,

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Ben YISRAEL wrote:
Canaan the Phoenicians was a servant to Japheht kids the jews them ships to new lands the stealing of hebrews heritage, the Phoenicians an sepharvaims gone have strong ties, Portugal them yo blacks in Europe an they went on to be kigs an Queens i have the proof i can post it all day i got 10 post on how jews became qweens an kings in Europe
the Bagratides ,.The Guaramids,Chosroids, Nersianids,
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

See how whites view THE CREATOR and how they feel about blacks!

Very interesting video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
A Child of YHWH

Aylett, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

Ben YISRAEL wrote:
jez-us was a sepharvim whom thought he was a hebrew, hebrews ran off before jez born jez-us sepharvaim jew whom lived in land since 721BC, jez us ran to eygpt whom was controlled by whites since 332BC not counting invasions before then look how whites pull up to Americas in 400 years, ok by 332 bc how many whites pulled up? they had the WHOLE EYGPT ok je-us born 1ad ok then ran to white eygpt to hide where jews was in control PHILO had eygpt in his hands he was a sepharvaim jew, i showed how hebrews ran off by greeks into africa where we was all pulled from to slavery,ok was they taking blacks from europe to slavery in the americas because Japheht lands wasnt strange to us they came to our fairs we had bible shows this,
. There are those that teach that Jesus was an Essene and born in a cave in Ethiopia. The Essenes knew that the Phar and Saddu were not of the historical royal line and separated themselves in waiting on his birth. I only ask in case I missed something in the past statements. I appreciate your words from earlier posts. Have you had a chance to study the Igbo people referred to as the NDI- Gboo. The Ancient People which is what Essenes where also thought as. Hebrew brothers and sisters of today. The word Ebony is directly associated with the word Essenes and there is a town named Ebonyi in Nigeria. Extensive research on the Essenes and the Igboland would surprise many. The Ashanti, Yoruba and many more to say the least.
Slave Coast

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Hebrews,Israelites,Jew s are THE SAME PEOPLE! It says so in the bible!
And u aint neither, lol.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Isaiah 44:6;Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.Isaiah 43:1;But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine.Isaiah 43:2;When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.Isaiah 43:11;I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.ok them slavery ships ok Hebrews came back from Assyria because of the Saite we had 10 kings down with africa, ok Hebrews would have this message for later because we was Pass the Ethiopian rivers, as bible stated ok the Hebrews the returns was chased in to africa ok this was a wording to the whole Hebrew nation an peoples, see some of you have grown into one doctrine an you dont want to let it go, because Hebrews was never told they would be ship from slavery from Europe, isnt in bible! ok being sent to europe for slavery is in bible, hebrews in your suppose to be getting dogged out,not got to japheht house to be kings an queens hahahah lol it just sounds good!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

A Child of YHWH wrote:
<quoted text>. There are those that teach that Jesus was an Essene and born in a cave in Ethiopia. The Essenes knew that the Phar and Saddu were not of the historical royal line and separated themselves in waiting on his birth. I only ask in case I missed something in the past statements. I appreciate your words from earlier posts. Have you had a chance to study the Igbo people referred to as the NDI- Gboo. The Ancient People which is what Essenes where also thought as. Hebrew brothers and sisters of today. The word Ebony is directly associated with the word Essenes and there is a town named Ebonyi in Nigeria. Extensive research on the Essenes and the Igboland would surprise many. The Ashanti, Yoruba and many more to say the least.
Here we go again, another Afronazi claiming West Africans are from the Middle East! Just one tiny problem, you are a bunch of fakes with NO Middle Eastern DNA! West Africans HAVE NO Middle Eastern DNA!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

hebrews everywhere, an build under water homes hahahah lol hahahah, oh hebrews build tree houses in europe an lived in them hahahahaha lol oh back then hebrews had cars, see we the first to build pyramids in Alaska hahahahah an we had two castles in the south pole hahahahahah lol hahahahahahah thats how that sound to me when ya'll say Hebrews ran an lived in they enemy's lands hahahahahah lol hahahahah, told you some peoples just be feeling good, an it sounds good an knowledgeable, sounds like you really knows hahahahah oh hebrews didnt have no curses on them in Europe they didnt live in Jerusalem hahahahah thats whats got to follow that mess oh hebrews was everywhere, oh they was with the natives an they came thru a magical water fall hahahahah that stops to only let hebrews across, they left horses an waited on white man to bring them to the americas hahahahahah lol hahahah oh hebrews was natives but jacob wasnt they daddy hahahahaha lol hahahahahah lol hahahahaha lol hahahahahah lol hahahah thats all gone come from peoples with that mess hahahahah lol hahahah
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
And u aint neither, lol.
Um....Im Jewish! Ashkenazi Jews are Middle Eastern in origin!!! Oh yes they are!!!!
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

Glimmer,

You are a straigh up fake.

You know good and well that is making a mockery of Ethiopia. You f'd up bedlamite.

Smh.
This proves even more that your a@@ is a fake person pretending to be black!
A Child of YHWH

Aylett, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
And u aint neither, lol.
. Yah men (Yaw-meen) Amen!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

A Child of YHWH wrote:
<quoted text>. There are those that teach that Jesus was an Essene and born in a cave in Ethiopia. The Essenes knew that the Phar and Saddu were not of the historical royal line and separated themselves in waiting on his birth. I only ask in case I missed something in the past statements. I appreciate your words from earlier posts. Have you had a chance to study the Igbo people referred to as the NDI- Gboo. The Ancient People which is what Essenes where also thought as. Hebrew brothers and sisters of today. The word Ebony is directly associated with the word Essenes and there is a town named Ebonyi in Nigeria. Extensive research on the Essenes and the Igboland would surprise many. The Ashanti, Yoruba and many more to say the least.
you cant trust Ethiopian history! they supervised by christian white folks church, they got they history mostly from EDOMITES, like aint no Hebrews ruled in Ethiopia them edomites coverts to Judaism, bible say bad things about the Ethiopians they with gog , i knows it feel good to think all blacks right an good, ok i knows it feel good to want to be for africans, it feels good ,we in this BY OURSELFS an everybody knows this but us! its a joke played on you afrocentric mess is to throw you offr yo hebrew heritage! have you wondering around! i been there an done that

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Seattle Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••