Hebrew Israelite

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#80016 Nov 6, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>dude breaking down MIND CLAPS, ok he see we got the BASIC truths in ok he see the main peoples not really rolling with that mad mess, ok he trying something new, see if you follow the flying, which is a test to see how FAR YOUR GONE HAHAHAHAHAH lol hahahahah see if you would have flow with him in yo mind then he can really take yo mind to FAR places hahahahahah lol hahahahah lol hahahahah He testing he OCCULT grabbing technique, hahahah, he testing to see, whom mind he has tricked hahahahah its been the game the whole time, POLAND GONE be a Jews NEST full of them, they second home, i believe jews mo in poland then anywhere, thats they NEST! hahah ok dude is jewish he been saying this the whole time!! hahahah he is a TRIPPY jew that gets high!
to many question marks on him for too long
7New Earth7

Europe

#80017 Nov 6, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>dude breaking down MIND CLAPS, ok he see we got the BASIC truths in ok he see the main peoples not really rolling with that mad mess, ok he trying something new, see if you follow the flying, which is a test to see how FAR YOUR GONE HAHAHAHAHAH lol hahahahah see if you would have flow with him in yo mind then he can really take yo mind to FAR places hahahahahah lol hahahahah lol hahahahah He testing he OCCULT grabbing technique, hahahah, he testing to see, whom mind he has tricked hahahahah its been the game the whole time, POLAND GONE be a Jews NEST full of them, they second home, i believe jews mo in poland then anywhere, thats they NEST! hahah ok dude is jewish he been saying this the whole time!! hahahah he is a TRIPPY jew that gets high!
I've got seperate landing sites for each person, so use your thrusters so you'll land easier......unpredictable landing conditions, etc; but here is the key!!!!! Without it no mutation: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_and_spiritu...

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#80018 Nov 6, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>to many question marks on him for too long
some dont want truth to really be told! it frighten them, they want us to be controlled, see we live in a made up heritage that can be manipulated, im sure 7 started off with a lil truth an saying about WORDS ok we aint stuck on words, one saying or two aint gone change Hebrew history,ok they dont want us to see this plain truth because then you have a group of peoples walking around living a lie like we been doing, ok joke on the oppressor, lol ok they have to fight this so they dont look bad, see peoples been mad at jews an been saying something aint right for long time, an this is it, ok jews got to trick us to preserve they lie, which keeps them in power, see they the only peoples in power by a lie falsehoods, it really aint the jews fault when we put it under scope! hebrews cause of all this mess, ok 7 just trying to save jews face thats it, an the sepharvaim jews at that, i dont take him to be Ashkenazim,
7New Earth7

Europe

#80019 Nov 6, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
You are dealing with professionals, ok let's go scientific: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabinoid_receptor

ONLY for Indian hemp! So why did god create it in the brain?????

Level 8

Location hidden

#80020 Nov 6, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got seperate landing sites for each person, so use your thrusters so you'll land easier......unpredictable landing conditions, etc; but here is the key!!!!! Without it no mutation: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_and_spiritu...
India was IDOL worshipers Buddha kicked off in 550BC, ok Hebrews was cooked by then in real trouble, ok you get high an like weed because of the Scythian Ashkenazim jews, they smoked weed an had tattoos, same as whats going on now, an the Ashkenazim controlled Weed thru LAW, ok like the sepharvaim jews got the cocoa fields in south America, an they have the rappers sing about the "keys" "bricks" an sell dope, ok we knows the jews own the rap market thru big company's,, ok the jews make it profitable to sing about dope, because they all in it together, ok weed is a ashkenaz Scythian white peoples thang, them scythians was high out robbing other nations an peoples why they was on that weed, ok its old games jews in south America with them Spanish names, own cocoa fields an they collaborate with ashkenaz jews whom control the music industry , jews created the dope seen, weed an Tatto was a ashkenaz thing thats why they pushed it on us, they created that culture out of hip hop hahahah, they the jews the real Illuminati, got all this popping!
7New Earth7

Europe

#80022 Nov 6, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text> India was IDOL worshipers Buddha kicked off in 550BC, ok Hebrews was cooked by then in real trouble, ok you get high an like weed because of the Scythian Ashkenazim jews, they smoked weed an had tattoos, same as whats going on now, an the Ashkenazim controlled Weed thru LAW, ok like the sepharvaim jews got the cocoa fields in south America, an they have the rappers sing about the "keys" "bricks" an sell dope, ok we knows the jews own the rap market thru big company's,, ok the jews make it profitable to sing about dope, because they all in it together, ok weed is a ashkenaz Scythian white peoples thang, them scythians was high out robbing other nations an peoples why they was on that weed, ok its old games jews in south America with them Spanish names, own cocoa fields an they collaborate with ashkenaz jews whom control the music industry , jews created the dope seen, weed an Tatto was a ashkenaz thing thats why they pushed it on us, they created that culture out of hip hop hahahah, they the jews the real Illuminati, got all this popping!
F**k buddah! I'm on Hindu!

Level 8

Location hidden

#80023 Nov 6, 2013
What I must also witness is that identity in the sense of Our Story as Israelites, is not determined by skin color, although that plays a part; for there are many other peoples who were black, but not Israelite, e.g. the Egyptians and Ethiopians, not to mention our near-kin the Ishmaelites (who were the original black "Arabs

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#80024 Nov 6, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
What I must also witness is that identity in the sense of Our Story as Israelites, is not determined by skin color, although that plays a part; for there are many other peoples who were black, but not Israelite, e.g. the Egyptians and Ethiopians, not to mention our near-kin the Ishmaelites (who were the original black "Arabs
at the least lets do that. I say the Black Kings of Briton are different from the Black Moors.

Level 8

Location hidden

#80025 Nov 6, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>at the least lets do that. I say the Black Kings of Briton are different from the Black Moors.
i dont see moors as Hebrews i see a sepharvaim connection, i see sepharvaim dark skin phoneticians Hannibal peoples left over in Europe an the lands they took they ruled, an then the Germanic tribes came down on them,thats how it looks to me when i sum it all up!mite have been some hamites with them,

Level 8

Location hidden

#80026 Nov 6, 2013
i use to read the moors site an you moors post, its good your showing african dark skin peoples in Europe i have nothing against that, im positive black skin peoples been all over earth, its bout that LAW from CREATOR, skin color means noting! ok blacks been every where, ok we knows dark skin Indians didnt make it to Africa AN lived see some dark skin peoples didnt have to go no where, they had everything, ok Hebrews was like that in africa, so your going to find dark skin peoples all over, but they aint Hebrews, ok we Hebrews love them peoples but they aint us, other peoples of color aint got that soul like we got they music an the things they do aint hitting on nothing, best others can do is kick a ball socor hahahah

Level 8

Location hidden

#80027 Nov 6, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>at the least lets do that. I say the Black Kings of Briton are different from the Black Moors.
Black Kings of Briton let me see what they looked like
7New Earth7

Europe

#80028 Nov 6, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
Briton still debey!

I have proven that debey and abbey are same before: bibliotech.memphis.edu :2082/search~S16?/dAbbey+Theat re./dabbey+theatre/-3,-1,0,B/b rowse
7New Earth7

Europe

#80029 Nov 6, 2013
bibliotech.memphis.edu :2082/search~S16?/dAbbey+Theat re./dabbey+theatre/-3,-1,0,B/b rowse

Broken link so
Copy and join and browse,
A Child of YHWH

Carrollton, VA

#80030 Nov 6, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text> see this where I cal bs on you 7th. You say everything mean m"orissa" or "medebay" and that's just reducing the ancient vocabulary range to grunts if they did was went around saying "medebay medebay mede med orissa or ori medebay" like the old word for "muhphka". I never once seen you correlate Cush and Orissa as being the same.
You trying to hard to plug this medebay stuff. Not saying its not true but your unrelentless campaign about it makes me skeptic. No beef just saying. You so Orissa bound you are no earthly good or at last understood.
I can't find too mich on medebay but orissa a little different.
In away you doing the same thing you accusing Ben of. I'm sure its a parable about this in the bible.
I tell you what since y'all can't be chill on yhis thread. GUARDS!!! Split this thread in half! Get it! Now who really loves it will stop fighting and let th other get a ego boost
. Yah men
A Child of YHWH

Carrollton, VA

#80031 Nov 6, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
. Yaw-meen
7New Earth7

Europe

#80032 Nov 6, 2013
Check ABBE and ABBEY : oll.libertyfund.org/...
7New Earth7

Europe

#80033 Nov 6, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text> see this where I cal bs on you 7th. You say everything mean m"orissa" or "medebay" and that's just reducing the ancient vocabulary range to grunts if they did was went around saying "medebay medebay mede med orissa or ori medebay" like the old word for "muhphka". I never once seen you correlate Cush and Orissa as being the same.
You trying to hard to plug this medebay stuff. Not saying its not true but your unrelentless campaign about it makes me skeptic. No beef just saying. You so Orissa bound you are no earthly good or at last understood.
In away you doing the same thing you accusing Ben of. I'm sure its a parable about this in the bible.
I tell you what since y'all can't be chill on yhis thread. GUARDS!!! Split this thread in half! Get it! Now who really loves it will stop fighting and let th other get a ego boost
Say what??!??!??? That I NEVER explained CUSH?????? You feel I just jump up and start with nonsensical BS-ing????????

See find 7th here: m.topix.com/forum/afam/T3QJ8ET4GLLJJOCFE/p332...
7New Earth7

Europe

#80034 Nov 6, 2013
You know the problem here? Because you can't speak igbo, u won't easily understand why these things are the way they are.

I've explained orissa before:

Horus_sa (Egypt)

Houris (Islam)

Rishi (India)

Knight (Europe)

Ras (Ethiopia)
A Child of YHWH

Washington, DC

#80035 Nov 6, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
. I can assure you that quite a bit of untruth from both parties is quite evident. One of the oldest tricks in the world. You sprinkle a little of the truth with a lit of gibberish and presto! A bunch of confusion and the true sharers of history recognize the garbage and leave and the fake hijackers if the posts have knowingly and unknowingly accomplished a goal. Becoming pawns not knowing they have kept very important info from being distributed to true seekers of the truth with this onslaught of babbling. The Most High does not want us to receive this confusion. Notice one post mention that instead if getting at the most a 20 word post, we are given 20 pages and some made up stuff by others. First time I have ever heard that Moses was not in in communications with The Most High. I wonder how they traced the DNA of the Lemba back to Aaron even though the original intent was to prove they were not Jews. Oh and by the way please inform the truly unlearned one that I know there was not A letter J in the Hebrew language. They did not fully understand ancient Hebrew so they created Yiddish. So the world would know who the Most High's Chosen are the word Jewel was Used.Even kids know and are taught what precious stone is, please.
7New Earth7

Europe

#80036 Nov 6, 2013
A Child of YHWH wrote:
<quoted text>. I can assure you that quite a bit of untruth from both parties is quite evident. One of the oldest tricks in the world. You sprinkle a little of the truth with a lit of gibberish and presto! A bunch of confusion and the true sharers of history recognize the garbage and leave and the fake hijackers if the posts have knowingly and unknowingly accomplished a goal. Becoming pawns not knowing they have kept very important info from being distributed to true seekers of the truth with this onslaught of babbling. The Most High does not want us to receive this confusion. Notice one post mention that instead if getting at the most a 20 word post, we are given 20 pages and some made up stuff by others. First time I have ever heard that Moses was not in in communications with The Most High. I wonder how they traced the DNA of the Lemba back to Aaron even though the original intent was to prove they were not Jews. Oh and by the way please inform the truly unlearned one that I know there was not A letter J in the Hebrew language. They did not fully understand ancient Hebrew so they created Yiddish. So the world would know who the Most High's Chosen are the word Jewel was Used.Even kids know and are taught what precious stone is, please.
ndi gboo , you just entered here without knowing an iota of the foundation of what I say, u feel you know how to adress my posts...... Anyways never mind....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 2 min Captain Yesterday 392
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 2 min Marcus Washington 298
Bill ClintonÂ’s wife BEHIND in many polls now. 3 min Paula Jones 2016 6
trump +3 4 min TheOriginalDoby 2
How to EXPOSE PAID TROLLS 4 min Hebrew Supremacist 16
Why is the divorce rate between wm/bw so low? 6 min TheNewStandardOfB... 2
Poll Why is Beyonce now turning into just another slut? (Aug '10) 6 min AAM2000 11
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 31 min Curious Me 47,923
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 46 min Gremlin 113
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 2 hr MICHA 604
153 Years and Still Nothing??? 2 hr Michel Montvert 70
More from around the web