Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#79883 Nov 5, 2013
ok we pick back up ok i showed you where Ismael the Hebrew tried to get us dispersed in Arabia, but the Hebrew Forces saved us, we was on the run them the Babylonians, an we was scared of the peoples the Chaldean whom was burning our land up!ok the Prophet Jeremiah had caught up with us an he asked us what we was gone do! we sent him to go to CREATOR to see what we should do! an the Prophet Jeremiah told us to set still an everything was gone be OK, an we picks up here!Jeremiah 42:13;But if ye say, We will not dwell in this land, neither obey the voice of the LORD your God,Jeremiah 42:14;Saying, No; but we will go into the land of Egypt, where we shall see no war, nor hear the sound of the trumpet, nor have hunger of bread; and there will we dwell:SEE WHAT WE SAID, Egypt name Kemet means Black Lands,ok we said we was going to Africa, ok like i said we couldnt reap CURSES NO where,if we didnt go to africa, we was in perfect to reap everything all the curses, but not so if we was taken any other place,Jeremiah 42:15;And now therefore hear the word of the LORD, ye remnant of Judah; Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; If ye wholly set your faces to enter into Egypt, and go to sojourn there; THAT MEAN WE SAID WE WAS GOING TO AFRICA TO STAY FOREVER,- continuing or remaining in a place or state;sojourn,sojourn (Literary)
noun, stay, visit, stop, rest, stopover , we was on the Move the Propeht already said they was gone come LOOKING for us! not if we headed toward west africa!! an Back them swamps Rainforest, quicksand! alligators, them devils couldn't follow us! which was leading us into Curses! see if they couldn't follow us into africa that mean we would be there for the TRANS A SLAVE TRADE, see if Babylon did catch us in africa we would get though curses! an WE KNOWS we the descendent of slaves an peoples captured from Africa not just west africa but central an east an south! west was Transport for all Africans ok we pick up Jeremiah 42:16;Then it shall come to pass, that the sword, which ye feared, shall overtake you there in the land of Egypt, and the famine, whereof ye were afraid, shall follow close after you there in Egypt; and there ye shall die.SEE THEM WORDS RIGHT THERE WOULD PUSH US WEST an on away from Egypt being it was the front door!to all our troubles once we got pass Egypt,Jeremiah 42:17;So shall it be with all the men that set their faces to go into Egypt to sojourn there; they shall die by the sword, by the famine, and by the pestilence: and none of them shall remain or escape from the evil that I will bring upon them.THEM WORDS GONE make us flee north east Africa,Thats why we the first to populate west africa because of them WORDS right there,Jeremiah 42:18;For thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; As mine anger and my fury hath been poured forth upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem; so shall my fury be poured forth upon you, when ye shall enter into Egypt: and ye shall be an execration, and an astonishment, and a curse, and a reproach; and ye shall see this place no more. see we wouldnt see our lands no mo we didnt come our of africa, when our people came from Babylon, the ones from africa that went in , in 588BC, never made it out in 539 Because the Persians had control of Egypt when they took Babylon down, NO Genealogy or what tribe you from, the ones went in 588BC never made it out under Persian rule Greek rule or roman rule, no mention of them , see when the Greeks came we wouldn't ever get that chance again because the returns had messed up they was in africa to because the bible show the returns mess up! so where would the Hebrews that went in in 588BC go? west africa, we the only peoples been pulled off the continent africa to do curses the Hebrews had pronounced against them, ok we didnt come from out of africa till slavery days,Jeremiah 42:19 ;The LORD hath said concerning you, O ye remnant of Judah; Go ye not into Egypt: know certainly that I have admonished you this day.
Ben Loves Nergal

Meridian, MS

#79884 Nov 5, 2013
The wheels on the bus go round and round.....

Who's that "CAPTAIN"?
A Child of YHWH

United States

#79885 Nov 5, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>CREATOR called for the northern european nations to chaes us off land they always knew whom we where by maps an names of areas, dont believe that the whites couldnt tell us apart an they thought we was all Ethiopians see it was Ethiopians in our land when geeks recorded see they was in eygpt 687BC an down ward we had Africans kings that was down with african east nations like the Ethiopians an Egyptians, see Saite times we had 10 kings backed by africa nations ok Jehoahaz an Jehoiakim, an ESPECIALLY Zedekiah LET the Ethiopians IN WE NEEDED AFRICAN GOLD to pay Babylonians ok they the Babylonian SET Ethiopians over our land, we killed a few an made Babylon came hahahah when you boils it down , ok Manasseh 687-642*
Zephania ,Amon 642-640
Josiah 640-608 31 years
. Jehoahaz 608 3 mo
. Jehoiakim 608-597 11 years Bad
Jehoiachin 597 3 mos Bad
Zedekiah all Hebrews Hooked up with africa nations, ok Zedekiah brung alot of Ethiopians to our land he need gold!
If we were the first people on the face of the earth what does that mean they already knew who we were??? The gift of discernment is not given to all and that pertains to all of us. The Most High is not one for confusion. He has instructed us all to not be wise in our own eyesight. We are taught to either hear and gather or cast it aside. I have not heard you gather anything from anyone, what gives?

Level 8

Location hidden

#79886 Nov 5, 2013
A Child of YHWH wrote:
<quoted text>. There are those that teach that Jesus was an Essene and born in a cave in Ethiopia. The Essenes knew that the Phar and Saddu were not of the historical royal line and separated themselves in waiting on his birth. I only ask in case I missed something in the past statements. I appreciate your words from earlier posts. Have you had a chance to study the Igbo people referred to as the NDI- Gboo. The Ancient People which is what Essenes where also thought as. Hebrew brothers and sisters of today. The word Ebony is directly associated with the word Essenes and there is a town named Ebonyi in Nigeria. Extensive research on the Essenes and the Igboland would surprise many. The Ashanti, Yoruba and many more to say the least.
Jeremiah 36 see what the king did burn that letter up? see the first part how we was there? Jeremiah 36:2;Take thee a roll of a book, and write therein all the words that I have spoken unto thee against Israel, and against Judah, and against all the nations, from the day I spake unto thee, from the days of Josiah, even unto this day.Josiah 640-608BC 31 years,ok jew say the Hebrews was gone 10 tribes let them tell it, they said we was gone to Assyria,ok check this Judah had a chance right here!Jeremiah 36:3;It may be that the house of Judah will hear all the evil which I purpose to do unto them; that they may return every man from his evil way; that I may forgive their iniquity and their sin.see that would cut David branch everybody! look at Jeremiah 36:7;It may be they will present their supplication before the LORD, and will return every one from his evil way: for great is the anger and the fury that the LORD hath pronounced against this people. you see them words?,ok if you get to Jeremiah 36:21 you gone see that third Generation Ethiopian was sent to go get that letter from Elishama the scribes house!SEE THAT ETHIOPIAN WAS VIOLATING it was the ETHIOPIAN thru the Letter in the Fire read it!Jeremiah 36:21;So the king sent Jehudi to fetch the roll: and he took it out of Elishama the scribe's chamber. And Jehudi read it in the ears of the king, and in the ears of all the princes which stood beside the king.Jeremiah 36:22 ;Now the king sat in the winterhouse in the ninth month: and there was a fire on the hearth burning before him. Ok CHECK THIS THE ETHIOPIAN BURNT THE LETTER!!Jeremiah 36:23;And it came to pass, that when Jehudi had read three or four leaves, he cut it with the penknife, and cast it into the fire that was on the hearth, until all the roll was consumed in the fire that was on the hearth. it was the ETHIOPIAN that Burn the CREATOR letter up look at it , its right here! cant miss! he was a third Generation Ethiopian, look at it!they wasn't afraid Jeremiah 36:24;Yet they were not afraid, nor rent their garments, neither the king, nor any of his servants that heard all these words.LOOK READ IT

Level 8

Location hidden

#79887 Nov 5, 2013
look 2 Chronicles 20:9;If, when evil cometh upon us, as the sword, judgment, or pestilence, or famine, we stand before this house, and in thy presence,(for thy name is in this house,) and cry unto thee in our affliction, then thou wilt hear and help.YOU SEE THEM WORDS, ok look,Jeremiah 52:12;Now in the fifth month, in the tenth day of the month, which was the nineteenth year of Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon, came Nebuzaradan, captain of the guard, which served the king of Babylon, into Jerusalem,Jeremiah 52:13;And burned the house of the LORD, and the king's house; and all the houses of Jerusalem, and all the houses of the great men, burned he with fire: we wouldn't NEVER WANT TO COME BACK seeing the Temple GO UP! WATCH THIS, Jeremiah 43:2;Then spake Azariah the son of Hoshaiah, and Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the proud men, saying unto Jeremiah, Thou speakest falsely: the LORD our God hath not sent thee to say, Go not into Egypt to sojourn there:Jeremiah 43:3;But Baruch the son of Neriah sets you on against us, for to deliver us into the hand of the Chaldeans, that they might put us to death, and carry us away captives into Babylon.YOU see them words? we wouldnt want to stay Knowing the Burned Temple down, that alone would make us Flee, an thats what was Happening the CREATOR want ed us up off HIS land an we had Curse to do an being next to africa, it was just right! Perfect!! I show everybody where we could have got take to ARABIA by Ismael the Hebrew, but the thing is we seen Temple get Destroyed we wasnt trying to stay in our Lands, one mo time look,2 Chronicles 20:9;If, when evil cometh upon us, as the sword, judgment, or pestilence, or famine, we stand before this house, and in thy presence,(for thy name is in this house,) and cry unto thee in our affliction, then thou wilt hear and help, OK WE WOULD SEE WE COULDN'T GET NO HELP WITH TEMPLE GONE so we would run into africa LIKE NEVER BEFORE! an we would high tail it Pass Egypt because we knew trouble was on the way! THESE DEVILS BEEN PLAYING WITH US they knows we the true Hebrews
Ben Loves Nergal

Meridian, MS

#79888 Nov 5, 2013
Ben has a reading comprehension problem....

He says THE ETHIOPIAN BURNT THE LETTER....

It CLEARY SAYS THE KING did it...

Same ol' bullshït over and over.
Cherokee Mooroon

Livonia, MI

#79889 Nov 5, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>He also quoted a carotgraphr who wen there and notice th hebrew culture mixed in. He himself called them on of the lost tribes.
ANI-YUN-WHIYAH

These are the people who were in America when the Europeans arrived. They called themselves Judah. They were already in one of the 4 corners(Northwest)>>> >BEFORE<<<<the so called slave trade of 400 years ago. They are NOT the pale skin people whom call themselves Cherokee today.

American: One of the COPPER-COLORED natives found on the continent when the Europeans arrived. The ORIGINAL meaning of the word.
---1828&1936 Webster's Dictionary

Copper has many shades(think of a new penny getting to be an old penny). Copper IS a shade of brown. Therefore the Americans, so called "Indian Tribes" were/are brown skinned people.

I AM a direct bloodline descendant of Aniyunwhiyah. I AM a Moor.

Level 8

Location hidden

#79890 Nov 5, 2013
A Child of YHWH wrote:
<quoted text> If we were the first people on the face of the earth what does that mean they already knew who we were???
f4rom Noahs times we been split up in to nations an tribes, its boils down to whom have Covenant Law an whom dont it got nothing to do with color, the Amorites had a law the CREATOR washed they blood an slated them, they lost law, ok it boils down to CONVENT an whoms its on its not on all blacks Pygmy's didnt come to slavery they would have Packde whole ships full ok Titus i didnt come to slavery neither did the Arabs whom sold us some had black skin,ok it comes back to Covenant Law, we had curses to do, we not like all other blacks whom still have heritage an land an culture

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#79891 Nov 5, 2013
So you are saying tge last ruler set over us was Ethiopians? If so which type Negro or Oromo Branch offs e1b1b
Allah

Huntsville, AL

#79892 Nov 5, 2013
Cherokee Mooroon wrote:
<quoted text>
ANI-YUN-WHIYAH
These are the people who were in America when the Europeans arrived. They called themselves Judah. They were already in one of the 4 corners(Northwest)>>> >BEFORE<<<<the so called slave trade of 400 years ago. They are NOT the pale skin people whom call themselves Cherokee today.
American: One of the COPPER-COLORED natives found on the continent when the Europeans arrived. The ORIGINAL meaning of the word.
---1828&1936 Webster's Dictionary
Copper has many shades(think of a new penny getting to be an old penny). Copper IS a shade of brown. Therefore the Americans, so called "Indian Tribes" were/are brown skinned people.
I AM a direct bloodline descendant of Aniyunwhiyah. I AM a Moor.
And where still not descendents of any hebrews/hyksos. You as a moor should know

There is no record of Israel being expelled or leaving en masse from Egypt.The great kings of Egypt’s 18th Dynasty chased a group of Semitic invaders called the Hyksos from Kamit. And the Bible says that Arabs (“mixed multitudes”)departed Egypt with Moses.. For a principle or event to be worthy of scriptural inclusion it must have reality across the continuum from astronomical to historical to biological toquantum (subatomic) levels of being.Earlier we touched on how the 12 Israelite tribes refer to the 12 zodiacal signs.But since each sign exists in the body, each human being is Israel.But the 12 signs also exist as the 12 types of quarks that make up subatomic particles and as the 12 hours of the day and night.Such natural energetic activities needs must find expression in the affairs of men and in particular people (avatars) who act out or live out, on the plane of human affairs, the activities conducted by stars, planets and quarks on the planes of the celestial bodies and that of neutrinos.
A Child of YHWH

Washington, DC

#79893 Nov 5, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>Jeremiah 36 see what the king did burn that letter up? see the first part how we was there? Jeremiah 36:2;Take thee a roll of a book, and write therein all the words that I have spoken unto thee against Israel, and against Judah, and against all the nations, from the day I spake unto thee, from the days of Josiah, even unto this day.Josiah 640-608BC 31 years,ok jew say the Hebrews was gone 10 tribes let them tell it, they said we was gone to Assyria,ok check this Judah had a chance right here!Jeremiah 36:3;It may be that the house of Judah will hear all the evil which I purpose to do unto them; that they may return every man from his evil way; that I may forgive their iniquity and their sin.see that would cut David branch everybody! look at Jeremiah 36:7;It may be they will present their supplication before the LORD, and will return every one from his evil way: for great is the anger and the fury that the LORD hath pronounced against this people. you see them words?,ok if you get to Jeremiah 36:21 you gone see that third Generation Ethiopian was sent to go get that letter from Elishama the scribes house!SEE THAT ETHIOPIAN WAS VIOLATING it was the ETHIOPIAN thru the Letter in the Fire read it!Jeremiah 36:21;So the king sent Jehudi to fetch the roll: and he took it out of Elishama the scribe's chamber. And Jehudi read it in the ears of the king, and in the ears of all the princes which stood beside the king.Jeremiah 36:22 ;Now the king sat in the winterhouse in the ninth month: and there was a fire on the hearth burning before him. Ok CHECK THIS THE ETHIOPIAN BURNT THE LETTER!!Jeremiah 36:23;And it came to pass, that when Jehudi had read three or four leaves, he cut it with the penknife, and cast it into the fire that was on the hearth, until all the roll was consumed in the fire that was on the hearth. it was the ETHIOPIAN that Burn the CREATOR letter up look at it , its right here! cant miss! he was a third Generation Ethiopian, look at it!they wasn't afraid Jeremiah 36:24;Yet they were not afraid, nor rent their garments, neither the king, nor any of his servants that heard all these words.LOOK READ IT
I understand where you are going with this but you have to be very careful with what you read and whether or not this how the original Hebrew stated these passages. We are taught not to add to nor take away anything from the scriptures right? Listen carefully, I have I hope a Bible in my possession or had that shows in the Book of Isaiah a passage that states the Ethiopians end the passage that there is no God in you and not the way most Bibles state that there is no God to try and say and discredit the Ethiopians to other people. This why we must explicitly and entirely trust in The Most High and he will direct our paths. Meaning we are assured of getting the truth and will be on a journey on the straight and narrow path being his will to the Kingdom of the Most High. Let those that have an ear hear what the Spirit of Truth says to us all!!! Shalom
Jeremiah 36 for DUMMIES

Meridian, MS

#79894 Nov 5, 2013
Jeremiah 36
21 So the "king" "sent" "Jehudi"(YAHudi- of the tribe of Yahudah) to "fetch the roll": and he took it out of Elishama the scribe's chamber. And "Jehudi" "read it" in the "ears of the king", and "in the ears of all the princes" which "stood" "beside the king".

22 Now "the king" "sat in the winterhouse" in the "ninth month": and there was "a fire" on the "hearth burning before him".

25 Nevertheless Elnathan and Delaiah and Gemariah had "made intercession" to the "king" that "HE" "would not" "burn the roll": but "he would not hear them".

29 And "thou shalt say" to "Jehoiakim"(Not Jehudi) "king of Judah", Thus saith the Lord; "Thou"(the king) hast "burned this roll", saying, Why hast thou written therein, saying, The king of Babylon shall certainly come and destroy this land, and shall cause to cease from thence man and beast?

32 Then took Jeremiah another roll, and gave it to Baruch the scribe, the son of Neriah; who wrote therein from the mouth of Jeremiah all the words of the book which "Jehoiakim"(Not Jehudi) "king of Judah" had "burned in the fire": and there were added besides unto them many like words.

Level 8

Location hidden

#79895 Nov 5, 2013
A Child of YHWH wrote:
<quoted text> The gift of discernment is not given to all and that pertains to all of us. I have not heard you gather anything from anyone, what gives?
ok alot of these peoples gone be jews trying to distort truth, see a hebrew gone know the truth because he gone follow the bible likes im showing i bet you cant find it wrong its right on time, ok look at this this why im like this look look this was told to the hebrews that would get taken to all nations to lose heritage! look look Jeremiah 31:31;Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
Jeremiah 31:32;Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:
SEE WE AINT UNDER OLD LAW FROM EGYPT,the Old covenant ,LOOK LOOK Jeremiah 31:33;But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.YOU SEE THE TRUTH IS IN ME an you to if you want the truth,see this wrote in our herats ok you see AFTER THOSE DAYS??? thats the 400 years have took they course ok we done the curses ok we waking up to whome we be ok the real hebrews gone know the truth when they see it because its gone MATCH bible, now if your trying to mix Newtestment with our history your going to be CONFUSED an its not gone add up! because peoples in new testment was jews sepharvaims they thought they was hebrews after being there UNCONTESTED FOR 721 years almost a 1k years they thought bthey was the real, plain as that sepharvaims history had to start somewhere an it starts with new testment

Level 8

Location hidden

#79896 Nov 5, 2013
ole devils cant change whats in bible you can only lie, bible is the truth so its gone stand!LOOK peoples look!. Jehudi seems to have been the king's ready tool for evil.as the Ethiopian is to day for the Jewish regime, ok back in our land we had ETHIOPIAN EMISSARIES , they had CONTACT thru out the ancient WORLD, they was every where as they was carriers of messages to, ok look we gone look into the Eunuchs 'The northern portion of Ethiopia formed the kingdom of Meroe, which for a long period was ruled over by queens, and it was probably from this kingdom that the eunuch came of MEROE,ok we gone get gold from them, we stayed tune with African Nations for gold,ok we had African bloodline deep in our vain from living in africa ok look at Meroe flourished from between 800 BCE to 350 CE. The Kingdom of Meroe (also known as Kush, as referenced in the Biblical book of Genesis 10:6, and elsewhere, and as Aethiopia) was ruled by Nubians who, early on, continued Egyptian practices and customs and, though they were depicted in art as distinctly Nubian, they called themselves by Egyptian titles. ok they would be in the land, ok we had married it Eygptian higher ranks the Priest Daughter, whom Joseph had two son's ok these Eunuch aint suppose to be in the Land in no service then one go GET LETTER OF CREATOR, lawd you devils is evil! check this out, look Deuteronomy 23:1;He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD.Leviticus 21:17;Speak unto Aaron, saying, Whosoever he be of thy seed in their generations that hath any blemish, let him not approach to offer the bread of his God. Leviticus 21:20;Or a hunchback, or a dwarf, or that has a defect in his eye, or an itching disease, or scabs, or is a eunuch;ok OUR KING Zedekiah need GOLD we didnt have no Eunuchs till the wicked kings came on throne in JUDAH, see it was during the SAITE period of Eygpt so we gone have alot of Ethiopian in the land, Plus the Egyptian King installed one of our kings, ok they put them Ethiopians Eunuchs then , ok they was in the Land after the assyrian confict,before Babylon came, ok wicked kings of Judah need africa Gold, we had Ethiopians in the land, soon as our land fall the BABYLONIANS placed them IN CHARGE, ok Im gone go into the Ethiopians Now Jeremiah 36:23;And it came to pass, that when Jehudi had read three or four leaves, he cut it with the penknife, and cast it into the fire that was on the hearth, until all the roll was consumed in the fire that was on the hearth. OK whom was Jeudi.je-hu'-di (yehudhi, properly "a Jew"): An officer of King Jehoiakim (Jer 36:14,21,23). He was sent by the princes to summon Baruch to read the roll containing Jeremiah's prophecies to them; he afterward read them to the king, who destroyed them. His name is noteworthy, as also is that of his grandfather Cushi (i.e. "Ethiopian"), and the two are said to point to a foreign origin. ok Jeremiah 36:14 " ... Jehudi the son of Nethaniah, the son of Shelemiah, the son [read: descendant] of Cushi ..."

3569 - Hebrew

Kuwshiy koo-shee'

patronymically from 3568; a Cushite, or descendant of Cush:--Cushi, Cushite, Ethiopian(-s).
Genesis 10:6 The sons of Ham: Cush, Mizraim, Put, and Canaan.
ok we knows Jehudi was a son of CUSH A ETHIOPIAN NOW LETS LOOK SEE WHAT HE DID this PART 1 the ETHIOPAN BURN CREATOR LETTER, this part 1#
Jeremiah 36 for DUMMIES

Meridian, MS

#79899 Nov 5, 2013
What does Jehudi mean dumb àss? What does "Phinehas" mean? What about the Temple of YAHWEH in "ELEPHANTINE" spoken of in Isaiah 19 verse 19?

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#79900 Nov 5, 2013
FUNNY HOW ALL THESE LIARS CLAIM THESE "E1B1A," PEOPLE AREN'T GODLY!!! YET THESE AFRICANS KNOW THERE HAS ALWAYS BEEN A SINGLE "OMNIPOTENT BEING (GOD...THE CREATOR)!!!"

AFRICAN NAMES FOR “GOD!!!”

Country Some Names for God
Angola Kalunga, Nzambi, Suku
Botswana Modimo, Urezhwa
Burundi Imana
Cameroon Njinyi, Nyooiy
Congo Akongo, Arebati, Djakomba, Katshonde, Kmvoum, Leza, Nzambi
Cote D'Ivoire Nyame, Onyankopon
Ghana Bore-Bore, Dzemawon, Mawu, Nyame, Onyankopon
Ethiopia Arumgimis, Igziabher, Magano, Tel, Yere, Yere Siezi
Kenya Akuj, Asis, Mulungu, Mungu, Ngai, Nyasaye, Tororut
Lesotho Molimo
Liberia Yala
Madagascar Andriamanitra, Zanahary
Malawi Cauta, Chiuta, Leza, Mulungu, Unkurukuru
Mozambique Mulungu
Namibia Kalunga, Mukuru, Ndjambi, Karunga, Pamba
Nigeria Ondo, Chuku, Hinegba, Olodumare, Olorun, Osowo, Owo, Shoko
Rwanda Imana
Sierra Leone Leve, Meketa, Ngewo, Yatta
South Africa Inkosi, Khuzwane, Modimo, Mwari, Raluvhimba, Ukulunkulu, Utixo
Sudan Ajok, Jok, Katonda, Kiibumba, Ori, Rugaga, Ruhanga, Wari
Swaziland Mkulumncandi, Umkhulumncandi
Tanzania Enkai, Ishwanga, Kyala, Kyala, Kyumbi, Mulungu, Mungo, Ruwa
Uganda Akuj, Jok, Katonda, Kibumba, Ori, Rugaba, Ruhanga, Weri
Zambia Chilenga, Chiuta, Lesa, Mulungu, Nyambe, Nzambi, Tilo
Zimbabwe Mwari, Unkulunkulu, Nyadenga

CAN'T SAY AS MUCH FOR EURO PAGANS WHO HAVE LESS THE 1,300 YEARS OF BELIEF OF THE "CREATOR!!!"

Level 8

Location hidden

#79901 Nov 5, 2013
A Child of YHWH wrote:
<quoted text> I understand where you are going with this but you have to be very careful with what you read and whether or not this how the original Hebrew stated these passages. We are taught not to add to nor take away anything from the scriptures right? Listen carefully, I have I hope a Bible in my possession or had that shows in the Book of Isaiah a passage that states the Ethiopians end the passage that there is no God in you and not the way most Bibles state that there is no God to try and say and discredit the Ethiopians to other people. This why we must explicitly and entirely trust in The Most High and he will direct our paths. Meaning we are assured of getting the truth and will be on a journey on the straight and narrow path being his will to the Kingdom of the Most High. Let those that have an ear hear what the Spirit of Truth says to us all!!! Shalom
our history is not a mystery no mo, all you got to do is want to know, i see what happen to us its plain, it dint happen to everybody

Level 8

Location hidden

#79902 Nov 5, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
FUNNY HOW ALL THESE LIARS CLAIM THESE "E1B1A," PEOPLE AREN'T GODLY!!! YET THESE AFRICANS KNOW THERE HAS ALWAYS BEEN A SINGLE "OMNIPOTENT BEING (GOD...THE CREATOR)!!!"
AFRICAN NAMES FOR “GOD!!!”
Country Some Names for God
Angola Kalunga, Nzambi, Suku
Botswana Modimo, Urezhwa
Burundi Imana
Cameroon Njinyi, Nyooiy
Congo Akongo, Arebati, Djakomba, Katshonde, Kmvoum, Leza, Nzambi
Cote D'Ivoire Nyame, Onyankopon
Ghana Bore-Bore, Dzemawon, Mawu, Nyame, Onyankopon
Ethiopia Arumgimis, Igziabher, Magano, Tel, Yere, Yere Siezi
Kenya Akuj, Asis, Mulungu, Mungu, Ngai, Nyasaye, Tororut
Lesotho Molimo
Liberia Yala
Madagascar Andriamanitra, Zanahary
Malawi Cauta, Chiuta, Leza, Mulungu, Unkurukuru
Mozambique Mulungu
Namibia Kalunga, Mukuru, Ndjambi, Karunga, Pamba
Nigeria Ondo, Chuku, Hinegba, Olodumare, Olorun, Osowo, Owo, Shoko
Rwanda Imana
Sierra Leone Leve, Meketa, Ngewo, Yatta
South Africa Inkosi, Khuzwane, Modimo, Mwari, Raluvhimba, Ukulunkulu, Utixo
Sudan Ajok, Jok, Katonda, Kiibumba, Ori, Rugaga, Ruhanga, Wari
Swaziland Mkulumncandi, Umkhulumncandi
Tanzania Enkai, Ishwanga, Kyala, Kyala, Kyumbi, Mulungu, Mungo, Ruwa
Uganda Akuj, Jok, Katonda, Kibumba, Ori, Rugaba, Ruhanga, Weri
Zambia Chilenga, Chiuta, Lesa, Mulungu, Nyambe, Nzambi, Tilo
Zimbabwe Mwari, Unkulunkulu, Nyadenga
CAN'T SAY AS MUCH FOR EURO PAGANS WHO HAVE LESS THE 1,300 YEARS OF BELIEF OF THE "CREATOR!!!"

JOHN WROTE THIS AGAINST ME
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
Time for you to STFU AND DIE YOU BASTARD!!!!!!!
The reason why you have to do all of the copying and pasting is because you're in a literate piece of SHYT!!!!!!!!!!
YOU DON'T. KNOW ADAMN THING...AND YOU AIN'T NO HEBREW...YA BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!
John 8:44 (KJV)
44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
You take after your father seat!!
<quoted text>
Jeremiah 36 for DUMMIES

Meridian, MS

#79903 Nov 5, 2013
"Marks" want save you ... lying muthafûçka!
A Child of YHWH

Washington, DC

#79904 Nov 5, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>our history is not a mystery no mo, all you got to do is want to know, i see what happen to us its plain, it dint happen to everybody
That is a very True Statement!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RoxLo 1,601,967
Maceo is the Stupidest Fat Black Unemployed Eff... 5 min Hmm the meanie 2
Why do black men believe anything that strokes ... 8 min Samantha 47
Racist Bill Maher EXPOSED (Feb '17) 12 min TROLL FANATIC 23
Topix AntiFa Nation 🏴✊🔥 16 min TROLL FANATIC 24
My Pum Pum 24 min TROLL FANATIC 15
God Still Shaking Mexico 🇲🇽a... 31 min God is Racist 5
Their dirty laundry 1 hr New Flava 101
Whitey saves the day again: AIDS cured! 4 hr lemur john bolton 50
More from around the web