Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#79782 Nov 4, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
Ben admit it, the jews are Hebrews!!!!!!!!!!
Why u so mad at medebays?
everybody scared to tell you jews aint hebrews i wonder why,im gone tell ya. devil jews cant ever be hebrews! unless they mixed with us! its the only way, you cant make jews into hebrews they trying to help you by saying hebrews in europe, but it cant get pass me, i have to sign on for it to be real, its not real, you cant convince me of nothing i see whats going on, your jewish hahahahaha
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#79783 Nov 4, 2013
DAWIT wrote:
<quoted text>
You idiot the Lemba are consistent and are the same as their neighboring tribes. And the majority of the Lemba are E1b1a. You don't have a such thing as a Hamite or Canaanite with out the Black Man! What do you think Ham represents dummy?
Um...Europeans and INDIGENOUS Middle Eastern people are more related to neanderthals than black Africans! Ham can be any race because North Africans come in all races! Cush is black!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#79784 Nov 4, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>everybody scared to tell you jews aint hebrews i wonder why,im gone tell ya. devil jews cant ever be hebrews! unless they mixed with us! its the only way, you cant make jews into hebrews they trying to help you by saying hebrews in europe, but it cant get pass me, i have to sign on for it to be real, its not real, you cant convince me of nothing i see whats going on, your jewish hahahahaha
Hebrews,Israelites,Jews are THE SAME PEOPLE! It says so in the bible!

Level 8

Location hidden

#79785 Nov 4, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Hebrews,Israelites,Jew s are THE SAME PEOPLE! It says so in the bible!
you is a damn lie devil

Level 8

Location hidden

#79786 Nov 4, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Hebrews,Israelites,Jew s are THE SAME PEOPLE! It says so in the bible!
jews parents come from sepahrvaims not Jacob ok ashkenaz daddy is Japheht peoples non hebrews, only reason jews looked upon as hebrews is because they stole our land, 2kings tells you about it, we only had land clinging close to africa an ya'll stole that to an call yo selfs jews hahahah
7New Earth7

Europe

#79787 Nov 4, 2013
Ben doesn't debate! He just sticks to his delusion! Dream land! I will send you to Ben in wonderland!
7New Earth7

Europe

#79788 Nov 4, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>everybody scared to tell you jews aint hebrews i wonder why,im gone tell ya. devil jews cant ever be hebrews! unless they mixed with us! its the only way, you cant make jews into hebrews they trying to help you by saying hebrews in europe, but it cant get pass me, i have to sign on for it to be real, its not real, you cant convince me of nothing i see whats going on, your jewish hahahahaha
Ben Ben! I see you_____uuuuu___uuuu_____uuuu! !!!!!!

I see you_____uuuuu___uuuu_____uuuu! !!!!!!

3.bp.blogspot.com/-I_Kd3rtLbZY/Tp4SLk6kKrI/AA...

Come one boddy boddy boddy!!!!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#79789 Nov 4, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ben Ben! I see you_____uuuuu___uuuu_____uuuu! !!!!!!
I see you_____uuuuu___uuuu_____uuuu! !!!!!!
3.bp.blogspot.com/-I_Kd3rtLbZY/Tp4SLk6kKrI/AA...
Come one boddy boddy boddy!!!!!!
son your crazy thats you an you knows it making fun of us hahahahahah lol hahahahahah lol hahahahahah you knows thats you like this dude no turth hit dude use to post his pic hahahah a edomtie dude drinking with a cheesy smile hahahah dude looked like he was from mexico hahahahahahah lol hahahahah

Level 8

Location hidden

#79790 Nov 4, 2013
the law is in the hebrews thats ship to all nations Jeremiah 31:31;Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
Jeremiah 31:32;Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:
OK THIS WAS SAID TO HEBREWS IN AFRICA after those DAYS MEAN after curse them 400 years look look Genesis 15:13;And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years;
ok look look Jeremiah 44:8;In that ye provoke me unto wrath with the works of your hands, burning incense unto other gods in the land of Egypt, whither ye be gone to dwell, that ye might cut yourselves off, and that ye might be a curse and a reproach among all the nations of the earth?
ok look look it happen look look Deuteronomy 28:48;Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.
Deuteronomy 28:49;The LORD shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand;Deuteronomy 28:37;And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword, among all nations whither the LORD shall lead thee. SEE ITS GONE TAKE A new COVENANT thats in us because we would be spread out an we have no Land, so the CREATOR once we woke we are in the LAW the NEW LAW THE NEW COVENANT, see us hebrews knows that law was made for us because we dont have Land an we everywhere!, ok the ones wake up gone be saved by CREATOR, see the returns was under old Law because they was in Land then once they was chased into africa they caught up with other hebrews an the whole hebrew nation was removed from africa the law is in us Hebrews an no one else! it says so in bible

Level 8

Location hidden

#79791 Nov 4, 2013
The majority of the Jews who migrated from Europe to other continents in the past two centuries are Ashkenazim, Eastern Ashkenazim in particular.now lets look back in the past! because in between 721 b.c an 536 b,c the bible say it wasn't no Hebrews in the land an that it was desolate Jeremiah 44:7;Therefore now thus saith the LORD, the God of hosts, the God of Israel; Wherefore commit ye this great evil against your souls, to cut off from you man and woman, child and suckling, out of Judah, to leave you none to remain;
, i got proof wasn't no Hebrews in Palestine after the Babylonian siege of JUDAH Jeremiah 44:6;Wherefore my fury and mine anger was poured forth, and was kindled in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem; and they are wasted and desolate, as at this day.
the main, most important group left 721 from samaria into Judah when the Assyrians first came to our lands an in 586 b,c our people left when the Babylonians came in 586 Judah an Israel the Northern kingdom was going into africa,ok our people had came from all nations where they was driven doing the Assyrian aggression,THAT WHAT STARTED THE SAITE PERIOD OF EYGPT an the Hebrew people Journey years into africa ok from 721 till 685 IS 36 YEARS WE STAYED IN ASSYRIA,"OK 685–525 BC") is also called the Saite Period. ok it would have took us 36 years to have made it back home from 721 that's why bible say from all nation they came from were they had been driven,Jeremiah 43:5 But Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, took all the remnant of Judah, that were returned from all nations, whither they had been driven, to dwell in the land of Judah;u see we came back from the lil Assyrian attack, now in 586 when the Babylonians came we went into africa by way of Egypt its here!Jeremiah 43:6Even men, and women, and children, and the king's daughters, and every person that Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard had left with Gedaliah the son of Ahikam the son of Shaphan, and Jeremiah the prophet, and Baruch the son of Neriah.u see the word" EVERYBODY" they got on down soon as the BABYLONIANS turned they backs! we took off! now if everybody went into africa like they was told not to the world should have seen some peoples taken from that land mass AFRICA TO ALL NATIONS for curses as outlined in COVENANT which was a agreement!!,HISTORY SHOULD HAVE WITNESS PEOPLES BEING REMOVED FROM AFRICA with BIBICAL curses on them, to all nations Jeremiah 44:7 Therefore now thus saith the LORD, the God of hosts, the God of Israel; Wherefore commit ye this great evil against your souls, to cut off from you man and woman, child and suckling, out of Judah, to leave you none to remain;Jeremiah 44:8In that ye provoke me unto wrath with the works of your hands, burning incense unto other gods in the land of Egypt, whither ye be gone to dwell, that ye might cut yourselves off, and that ye might be a curse and a reproach among all the nations of the earth? so from Egypt how they get all up in Europe an LIVE GOOD run kingdoms an have all the wealth??ok on the other hand when the returns from Babylon started coming home in,538, when Nehemiah an them returned back home under the EDICT OF LIBERATION they say they was SLAVES IN THE LAND,we had a list of all the peoples that came back that was slaves in the land!! they all came back to REGISTER their GENEALOGY But they wqas held in BONDAGE! by the jews,Nehemiah 9:36;So now today we are slaves in the land of plenty that you gave our ancestors for their enjoyment! We are slaves here in this good land. OK WE KNOWS the SAITE Period END 525BC ok them Hebrews would start to go into africa, this was doing Persian Rule, an all that didnt make it into africa by 332BC the FREAKY GREEKY rolls up, NO HEBREW WOULD LIVE with them FREAKS, they was the WORST OF THE WORST, the GREEKS EQUATES SATAN

Level 8

Location hidden

#79792 Nov 4, 2013
Hebrews went into africa at the disobedience of CREATOR , its right here ok look look;Jeremiah 43:7;So they came into the land of Egypt: for they obeyed not the voice of the LORD: thus came they even to Tahpanhes.
Jeremiah 42:13;But if ye say, We will not dwell in this land, neither obey the voice of the LORD your God,
Jeremiah 42:14;Saying, No; but we will go into the land of Egypt, where we shall see no war, nor hear the sound of the trumpet, nor have hunger of bread; and there will we dwell:
Jeremiah 42:15;And now therefore hear the word of the LORD, ye remnant of Judah; Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; If ye wholly set your faces to enter into Egypt, and go to sojourn there;
Jeremiah 42:18;For thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; As mine anger and my fury hath been poured forth upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem; so shall my fury be poured forth upon you, when ye shall enter into Egypt: and ye shall be an execration, and an astonishment, and a curse, and a reproach; and ye shall see this place no more.
OK CHECK THIS WE HAD MADE IT INTO AFRICA Egypt an check what we was doing Jeremiah 44:7;Therefore now thus saith the LORD, the God of hosts, the God of Israel; Wherefore commit ye this great evil against your souls, to cut off from you man and woman, child and suckling, out of Judah, to leave you none to remain;
Jeremiah 44:8;In that ye provoke me unto wrath with the works of your hands, burning incense unto other gods in the land of Egypt, whither ye be gone to dwell, that ye might cut yourselves off, and that ye might be a curse and a reproach among all the nations of the earth?
OK when did peoples get pulled from africa with yoke on they Necks look the CURSES was Part of our COVENANT CONTRACT WE MADE WITH CREATOR!LOOK,Deuteronomy 29:9;Keep therefore the words of this covenant, and do them, that ye may prosper in all that ye do.
Deuteronomy 29:10;Ye stand this day all of you before the LORD your God; your captains of your tribes, your elders, and your officers, with all the men of Israel,
Deuteronomy 29:11;Your little ones, your wives, and thy stranger that is in thy camp, from the hewer of thy wood unto the drawer of thy water:
Deuteronomy 29:12;That thou shouldest enter into covenant with the LORD thy God, and into his oath, which the LORD thy God maketh with thee this day:
Deuteronomy 29:13;That he may establish thee to day for a people unto himself, and that he may be unto thee a God, as he hath said unto thee, and as he hath sworn unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob.
Deuteronomy 29:14;Neither with you only do I make this covenant and this oath;Deuteronomy 29:15;But with him that standeth here with us this day before the LORD our God, and also with him that is not here with us this day:OK that was a COVENANT a Agreememnt we made, now the curses was put on us for going into africa an running away from the AGREEMENT WE MADE WITH CREATOR
Deuteronomy 28:48;Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.Deuteronomy 28:49;The LORD shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand;
Deuteronomy 28:64;And the LORD shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.

Level 8

Location hidden

#79793 Nov 4, 2013
ok lets do it like this in the 3rd-2nd centuries BCE the conflict between the Ptolemids and the Seleucids THE(inheritors of the empire of Alexander the Great) "Over Control of the Land of Israel" shows no Hebrews THE RETURNS from Babylon in 538BC could have survived an lived amongst them peoples the SCYTHIANS THE, Ptolemy's,an then the Seleucids at war over our hebrew land and with reference to the wars of the Hasmoneans going on to gain independence from Seleucid rule. you would have to be crazy to think Hebrews lived in the land pass 332BC,when the Greeks pulled up,an then to live with the evil Romans you would have to be stone crazy an dont really know history an the peoples your reading about, the Romans was viscous , no morals ,an they carried on the Babylonian tradition,ok check this out, the returns from Babylon lead by Zerubbabel was under Covenant law that was handed to Moses!Haggai 2:4 ;Yet now be strong, O Zerubbabel, saith the LORD; and be strong, O Joshua, son of Josedech, the high priest; and be strong, all ye people of the land, saith the LORD, and work: for I am with you, saith the LORD of hosts:Haggai 2:5;According to the word that I covenanted with you when ye came out of Egypt, so my spirit remaineth among you: fear ye not.OK it had to be a force in the land making them afraid "SCYTHIAN" Sepharvaims, Greeks came 332 because the Returns was bring blind sheep to TEMPLE, THIS in 430BC this 98 years before Greeks pull up Malachi 3:8;Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings. remember Greeks came real fast an it was OVER for the Covenant Law that we received from Egypt the Returns from Babylon was chased into africa to Follow under New covenant,that was told to the Hebrew that ran off into africa 588BC,ok lets look at this some more about the returns,Malachi 1:1 The burden of the word of the LORD to Israel by Malachi. you see that word BURDEN? this was in 430BC, we came back or started to come back from Babylon in 538BC,ok 108 years later that was wrote by Malachi the Prophet,1:6;A son honoureth his father, and a servant his master: if then I be a father, where is mine honour? and if I be a master, where is my fear? saith the LORD of hosts unto you, O priests, that despise my name. And ye say, Wherein have we despised thy name?Malachi 1:7;Ye offer polluted bread upon mine altar; and ye say, Wherein have we polluted thee? In that ye say, The table of the LORD is contemptible.Malachi 1:8;And if ye offer the blind for sacrifice, is it not evil? and if ye offer the lame and sick, is it not evil? offer it now unto thy governor; will he be pleased with thee, or accept thy person? saith the LORD of hosts,Malachi 1:10;Who is there even among you that would shut the doors for nought? neither do ye kindle fire on mine altar for nought. I have no pleasure in you, saith the LORD of hosts, neither will I accept an offering at your hand,now these the RETURNS being talked to, we just like this to day, you ask your brother to help, he gone want to know whats in it for him, ok look look Malachi 1:11;For from the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same my name shall be great among the Gentiles; and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the heathen, saith the LORD of hosts. Ok stop right here! Ok we know the FREAKY GREEKY roll up on us in 332BC, from 430BC when the Prophet Malachi wrote that, the Greeks would come to the Land 98 years later, that's real fast , SEE if returns had done right it WOULDN'T HAVE NEVER BEEN NO TRANS A SLAVE TRADE, us thats born here in America wouldn't never have been born, because the returns from Babylon would have been the HIGH PRIEST TO THE WORLD , an us that ran into africa in 588BC would have PERISHED
7New Earth7

Europe

#79794 Nov 4, 2013
Loooooooooooooooooooollllll!!! !!!!!

He is pasting all I have WON in our past debates!!!!!!!!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#79795 Nov 4, 2013
OK this where the Scythian set up shop in our land in Beit She'an,the North District of Israel which has played an important role historically due to its geographical location at the junction of the Jordan River Valley and Jezreel Valley. Beit She'an's location has often been strategically significant, as it sits at the junction of the Jordan River Valley and the Jezreel Valley, essentially controlling access from the interior to the coast, as well as from Jerusalem to the Galilee.OK some would think the returns from Babylon in 538 could an would survive in a land filled with scythians the very same peoples that BURN TEMPLE DOWN, no hebrew could survive living with them scythians the Scythian mercenaries who settled there in SAMARIA as veterans was from when they ran the hebrews out of jUDAH AN THEY WAQS GIVIN lAND, AN THE SEPHARVAIM WHOM WAS CONNECTED TO THE CHALDEAN TOOK JERUSALEM then ASHKENAZ TOOK IT FROM THEM, AS BIBLE STATED IN JEREMIAH 51;27

Level 8

Location hidden

#79796 Nov 4, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
Loooooooooooooooooooollllll!!! !!!!!
He is pasting all I have WON in our past debates!!!!!!!!!!
Im gone drop that History whiles we convo hahahahahah i can do both hahahahahah now what???
7New Earth7

Europe

#79797 Nov 4, 2013
Its the culmination of our past debates that brought us to this point, and yall can SEE he has NOTHING to show!!!!!!!!!!
7New Earth7

Europe

#79798 Nov 4, 2013
Show something fo isaiah 19 , you CAN'T!!!!!!!
7New Earth7

Europe

#79799 Nov 4, 2013
Both isaiah 19 and isaiah 27:13 confuses Ben!!!!!!!!!!
7New Earth7

Europe

#79800 Nov 4, 2013
I think its time to take a long vac!!!!!!!!!!

Lmao!!!!!!!!!!
Sista Hebrew

Cleveland, MS

#79801 Nov 4, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
Just incase your reading comprehension is POOR, watch the WORDS in will 'highlight' for you!!!!
"and THEY SHALL COME which were ready to
perish in the land of Assyria, and the OUTCASTS IN THE LAND OF EGYPT, AND SHALL WORSHIPthe LORD IN the holy mount at JERUSALEM."
I apologize from the depth of my heart for interrupting yall's flow, but you can't let Maceo get you angry brotha. All these Maceos know full well that we aint Hebrew. I've never seen He brew tea in my life dude. See the name Hebrew comes from a woman who brewed tea in Africa centuries ago. We are actually Shebrew my brotha and it's about time that I spread my knowledge to all. I won't interrupt yall flow again brotha, carry on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do people say racist white guys have sex wi... 1 min yep 76
Violent n|glets forcing teachers to resign! 3 min bluestreak returns 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min mdbuilder 1,642,907
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 6 min Harrisson 335
Thanksgiving is a WHITES ONLY holiday! 12 min fatpeople 10
Robert Mueller reportedly giving up on the coll... 14 min Harrisson 15
Fux all you stank azz fuxs on topix!! 53 min Cigar Face 26 33
Why do black girls get with white guys? 1 hr bluestreak returns 98
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 2 hr FireFellow44 840
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 2 hr Nutz like TicTacs 1,591
More from around the web