Cherokee mooroon

Plymouth, MI

#79751 Nov 4, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>nail in the coffin
^
^
^
The video says there are other pronunciations/spellings for judah, among them are:
Whydah....Ouidah....Whidah.... ......

Cherokee is a mispronunciation of one of the names that the indigenous Americans called this group of people.

The name that the Cherokee tribe called themselves is..........

ANIYUNWHIYAH

(THANKS FOR THE ALLEY OOP 7TH EARTH AND PUNCHO)

**BE ADVISED THAT THE PEOPLE CALLING THEMSELVES THE CHEROKEE TRIBE TODAY ARE USURPERS. NO DIFFERENT THAN MANY OTHER ANCIENT HISTORY BEING USURPED AROUND THE GLOBE.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#79752 Nov 4, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
F**k your serpharvaims Jew! Fake ass man!
why you mad at them jews? you still have yo heritage, you even say your a third Gen poland african dude! ok be proud of yo heritage! jews aint did nothing to you! so why you crying????? go to yo medebe peoples!! but a hebrew Israelite your not!!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#79753 Nov 4, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>Leviticus 13:13;Then the priest shall consider: and, behold, if the leprosy have covered all his flesh, he shall pronounce him clean that hath the plague: it is all turned white: he is clean.
WHAT PRIEST SAY THEY CLEAN?????? name him, why they in the land with no curses? your evil hahahah you cant make them into hebrews what Priest ok'ed they white skin?? you would have to go by bible, them peoples have "TAZARAAT" on them
Ancient Hebrews like ancient Israelites were all white Eurasian Caucasians! Check out the descendants of the ancient Israelite Tribe of Judah:
PALESTINIAN JEWS:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ben_Zakai.jpg
Even the Lemba Tribe is related to them, BUT NO WEST AFRICANS or AA people!
A Child of YHWH

Gloucester, VA

#79754 Nov 4, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! I see you didn't go back to study my posts!
. My humble apologies for interrupting your flow. I see that you did not recognize a basic word like discernment, because if you did you would not use rudimentary words like study your post. The posts that I have seen of yours are geared towards trying to impress people but have demonstrated clearly you do not comprehend and have not been given the necessary interpretations that are needed to feed the sheep.That is why it was given by Jesus the way it was given to confound those that where sewing what you are spewing. I will refrain from commenting on your post because you as they say in layman's terms have become a legend in your own mind. Once again my sincerest apologies.

Level 8

Location hidden

#79755 Nov 4, 2013
3 times a year we had to be at temple, natives came from Bering-strait, why they didnt have Horses till white man came? why they didnt build Houses an such as we did with all this wood! how the natives get straight hair when we had a Law for LOCKS, how the natives leave africa where there isnt one TEEPEE found hahah how the hebrew leave africa an turn to natives when everybody had the same daddy? Jacob?? how they lose they heritage before curses get on us?? hebrews in africa till they was pulled to all nations how the Natives own hebrews if they was? thats like REDEEMING YO PEOPLES!! i can show how natives aint Hebrews all day!

Level 8

Location hidden

#79756 Nov 4, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Ancient Hebrews like ancient Israelites were all white Eurasian Caucasians! Check out the descendants of the ancient Israelite Tribe of Judah:
PALESTINIAN JEWS:
why would our peples have a law for white skin if they was all white? make no sense, bible dont work like that! no matter what you say, your not a hebrew but a jew! hahahahah your Jewish an im happy for you but a Hebrew Israelite your not BIG DIFFERENCE an it has to do with CREATOR an his words, you fit non, but the enemy of the Hebrew peoples
7New Earth7

Europe

#79757 Nov 4, 2013
A Child of YHWH wrote:
<quoted text>. My humble apologies for interrupting your flow. I see that you did not recognize a basic word like discernment, because if you did you would not use rudimentary words like study your post. The posts that I have seen of yours are geared towards trying to impress people but have demonstrated clearly you do not comprehend and have not been given the necessary interpretations that are needed to feed the sheep.That is why it was given by Jesus the way it was given to confound those that where sewing what you are spewing. I will refrain from commenting on your post because you as they say in layman's terms have become a legend in your own mind. Once again my sincerest apologies.
Never mind!
DAWIT

United States

#79758 Nov 4, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>why would our peples have a law for white skin if they was all white? make no sense, bible dont work like that! no matter what you say, your not a hebrew but a jew! hahahahah your Jewish an im happy for you but a Hebrew Israelite your not BIG DIFFERENCE an it has to do with CREATOR an his words, you fit non, but the enemy of the Hebrew peoples
You're a fraudulent fool, so why should anyone listen to your fake azz?
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#79759 Nov 4, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>sucka i hate we educate you trick they had a Canaan east an a Canaan west, Canaan west black skin, Canaan east mixed TAZARAAT peoples
Nope there was only one Canaan. DNA extracted from Phoenician skeletons shows they were J2 carriers. The Phoenicians were the descendants of the Canaanites! So its more than likely the Canaanites were also J2 carriers! Just like modern Jews!
www.israelite-samaritans.com

Level 8

Location hidden

#79760 Nov 4, 2013
i like it when ya'll try to say all these peoples hebrews it keeps me SHARP because once i prove they aint Hebrews thats LAW, an i can easily do so! history fits right into bible, up to this point, ok when you peoples say these jews are hebrews an i look an show they aint THATS A DONE DEAL we locked in an it cant be changed as of now i aint seen one hebrew in Europe! i seen pic's of black skin people hell they all over the earth did CREATOR Make a covenant with them coming out of EYGPT??? the curses would only be on them, see??? you gone have dark skin peoples all over but is they Hebrews NO because they aint ship from hebrew land an that's africa where hebrews ran to an was kidnap from, no proof of hebrews else where creating other cultures,an having fun, when it was a DECREE FROM CREATOR that they shouldnt do good outside HIS heritage HE gave us, see thats some evil mess going on, i knows whats up, weak mind games to see if we strong hahahah you devils cant trick me on this! I KNOWS CREATOR is REAL by history an what happen to us hebrews, you devils trying to create disbelief, like the CREATOR words not true or didnt come true, i will never fall for your tricks hahah when im looking plain as day at European history!

Level 8

Location hidden

#79761 Nov 4, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Ancient Hebrews like ancient Israelites were all white Eurasian Caucasians! Check out the descendants of the ancient Israelite Tribe of Judah:
PALESTINIAN JEWS:
o they kin to scythians hahahah lol ahahahh lol hahahah damn pack of scythians hhahahaah trying to trick peoples is all i will ever see hahahahah its funny when you look at them hahahahah lol hahahahah do they knows bout the Tazaraat law??? hahahahah to funny Casper the friendly ghost an the crew hahahahaha lol hahahahahah
7New Earth7

Europe

#79762 Nov 4, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>The Proheht Isaiah gave reference to the Saite Egypt,Isaiah 27:13;And it shall come to pass in that day, that the great trumpet shall be blown, and they shall come which were ready to perish in the land of Assyria, and the outcasts in the land of Egypt, and shall worship the LORD in the holy mount at Jerusalem.
ok whom was kings during SAITE times lets look . Hezekiah 716-687 we would start to come home only three tribes taken
Manasseh 687-642* 55 years Nahum was the Prophet
Habakkuk an Zephaniah Amon 642-640 Josiah 640-608 Jehoahaz 608 Jehoiakim 608-597 . Jehoiachin 597 Zedekiah 597-586OK HEBREW HISTORY CUT off the RETURNS that started coming back in 539 BC they would make Greeks come the Saite open till 525BC ok retuens by 420BC was messed up into africa they would be chased, an here we be
My friend don't be faster then your shadows!!!!!!!!
The Isaiah that u quote said: "13 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the great trumpet shall be blown, and they shall come which were ready to perish in the land of Assyria, and the outcasts in the land of Egypt, and shall worship the LORD in the holy mount at Jerusalem."

So if yall left to west Africa like you say, when did they worship at Jerusalem!!!!!????? Remember they be coming 'FROM EGYPT' to Jerusalem!!!!!!!!

Ben you getting MAD!!!!!

M*A*D = MAD!!!!!!!!!!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#79763 Nov 4, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text> ashkenaz Scythian descendents, white peoples, sepharvaim the original mixed Babylonian, they had dark skin, a hue till they mixed up with other European peoples,sepharvaims jews with the hue to they skin lived in Portugal big time, all them non hebrews, ashkenaz non hebrew sepharvaim non Hebrew, Ethiopians non hebrews, Africans that dont fit curses non hebrews its really simple, i have went thru all the stages it leads to this, only peoples effected by Trans A slave trade an lost of heritage to strange land is the hebrews,now after slavery area i romed around, I KNOWS the CREATOR didnt let the hebrews get away to Paradise, with out curses for the 400 years,we didnt do good for 400 years, if we did it was for the service of our captors , like bible said if we made something they took it from us we didnt get full benefit of anything we did an made,like civil rights, we was tricked out our unity, we had more stores an Biz black own before civil rights them jews cooked up!
What curses???AA people live in the second best country in the whole world!!!!If you cant make it in America then you are just plain useless! You dont even know what real poverty is! Come to Africa old man then you will wake up!!!!!!
DAWIT

United States

#79764 Nov 4, 2013
African AE wrote:
PALESTINIAN JEWS:
You idiot the Lemba are consistent and are the same as their neighboring tribes. And the majority of the Lemba are E1b1a. You don't have a such thing as a Hamite or Canaanite with out the Black Man! What do you think Ham represents dummy?
7New Earth7

Europe

#79765 Nov 4, 2013
Just incase your reading comprehension is POOR, watch the WORDS in will 'highlight' for you!!!!

"and THEY SHALL COME which were ready to
perish in the land of Assyria, and the OUTCASTS IN THE LAND OF EGYPT, AND SHALL WORSHIPthe LORD IN the holy mount at JERUSALEM."

Level 8

Location hidden

#79766 Nov 4, 2013
African AE wrote:
PALESTINIAN JEWS:
i thought you was showing them whte boys with them suon oh them some edomites you was showing
7New Earth7

Europe

#79767 Nov 4, 2013
But you say they left Israel and ran off to west Africa!!!!!!!!!
7New Earth7

Europe

#79768 Nov 4, 2013
What you say meaning they avoided going back to Israel, by disobeying god and instead ran off to west Africa!!!!!!!!

Which isaiah says the opposite!!!!!!!!
7New Earth7

Europe

#79769 Nov 4, 2013
Ben admit it, the jews are Hebrews!!!!!!!!!!

Why u so mad at medebays?
7New Earth7

Europe

#79770 Nov 4, 2013
Ben imagine if both of us are locked up in prison until one of us wins! And the world is watching!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
white women are the prettiest, black women are ... 2 min Nameless 221
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min sonicfilter 1,262,172
Why are most white people racist? 3 min Lenny Bruce 1,976
darkys are lower than dogs! 3 min Nikki 13
News Wrestler calls for Hulk Hogan ROAST with Africa... 7 min El Chapo 38
Blacks can't learn math. 7 min vlsufrtz 54
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 7 min African AE 34,888
Somalis and their shameless self promotion 43 min Reality Check 258
All women prefer white men 4 hr DerekJ 5,605
More from around the web