Hebrew Israelite

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#79559 Nov 2, 2013
RABBI WANTS To TALK ABOUT EVERYTHING BUT THE SCRIPTURES...LOL!!!!!!!!!!
God

Huntsville, AL

#79560 Nov 2, 2013
There is no record of Israel being expelled or leaving en masse from Egypt.The great kings of Egypt’s 18th Dynasty chased a group of Semitic invaders called the Hyksos from Kamit. And the Bible says that Arabs (“mixed multitudes”)departed Egypt with Moses. For a principle or event to be worthy of scriptural inclusion it must have reality across the continuum from astronomical to historical to biological toquantum (subatomic) levels of being.Earlier we touched on how the 12 Israelite tribes refer to the 12 zodiacal signs.But since each sign exists in the body, each human being is Israel.But the 12 signs also exist as the 12 types of quarks that make up subatomic particles and as the 12 hours of the day and night.Such natural energetic activities needs must find expression in the affairs of men and in particular people (avatars) who act out or live out, on the plane of human affairs, the activities conducted by stars, planets and quarks on the planes of the celestial bodies and that of neutrinos.
7New Earth7

Europe

#79561 Nov 2, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
I've mentioned this before, but if you are really interested in tribes Migration Histories, you need to research Ancient African Kingdoms!!!
Very Few Ancient African Kingdoms existed before 3,000 or even 2,000 years ago!!!
The Question is: "Why didn't MOST Ancient African Kingdoms existed before 3,000 or even 2,000 years ago???"
The Answer: ANATOMICALLY MODERN (CIVILIZATION BUILDING) HUMANS HAD NOT MIGRATED TO WEST, CENTRAL & SOUTH AFRICA before 3,000 or even 2,000 years ago???" THE HISTORICAL, ANTHROPOLOGICAL AND ARCHEOLOGICAL RECORDS WILL SUPPORT MY POSITION ON THIS MATTER!!!
List of African Kingdoms
* Kingdom of Dahomey 1650 to 1894
* Igala Kingdom 1650 to 1901
* Kenedougou Kingdom 1650 to 1898
* Khasso Kingdom 1681 to 1880
* Orungu Kingdom before 1700s to 1927
* Futa Djallon Kingdom 1725 to 1896
* Kaarta Kingdom 1753 to 1854
* Futa Toro Kingdom 1776 to 1891
* Merina Kingdom 1791 to 1896
* Zulu Kingdom 1817 to 1879
https://sites.google.com/site/afropedia/list-...
THE “NOK CIVILIZATION,” IS THE OLDEST KNOW WEST AFRICAN CIVILIZATION, AT THE MOST IT CAN OLNY BE DATED TO 2,400 YEARS BEFORE PRESENT!!!
AND THE CHALLENGE IS STILL OUT THERE FOR ANYONE (SCIENTIST OR NOVICE), TO PROVE THERE WERE ANATOMICALLY MODERN PEOPLE IN WEST AFRICA, BEFOR 3,000 YEARS AGO!!!
AND I’M NOT TALKING ABOUT “PYGMISE & KHOISAN PEOPLES…UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe you don't know what led to my loooooooong argument with Ben; its the mere fact that he calls ALL these kingdoms you have listed 'tinted' or 'evil' and 'lame' and 'unworthy' for a second chance! He says the should be stripped of their future rights, and all the rights go to AAS! He said that they are edomites..........Ben is avoiding telling you this, but if you go back not many pages, Puncho brought it up and Ben said it again!!!!!!!

See that's why Ben is MAD!!!!!!!!! Aint no reasoning with that guy, and that's why I'm getting tired like I said, I don't think that you understand that Ben guy! He just wants everybe in the west to believe that he is a Moses sent to lead a new breed, and everyother BLACK person who wasn't carried as a slave to the west should be 'BLOCKED' and 'if' that person doesn't want to come out of the way........

Ok see he said that by proxy of some foregn elements that ventured into Africa all became jews!!!!!!!!

I showed him evidence that the order of melchizedek started with the nubian gods Bes (a pygm) character and he doesn't wana debate it, I have given him more than enough evidence to prove to him that my discoveries predates his 'two siparras' theory (which obviously is the foundation of his argument)........and he CAN'T argue that one!

So I had to come down to his level, that's why I brought in Issiah 19 the prophecy on Egypt, and proved to him it doesn't suit the SAITE period, ok he can't argue that one too obviously, why? Because instead of focusing on how he was gona prove to me it fits the AAs whom he said escaped from Babylon, assyria, into Africa to westafrica, he started trying to show me that it can't fit the people I said it fits, and that's why I wrote about Seth-ichasidims-mount sion-melchizedeks-queen Sheba-jesus-apostle peter-onias-memuhammad-ethiopi an connection!!!!!!!!!!

And it made him mute!!!!!!
7New Earth7

Europe

#79562 Nov 2, 2013
* typo: tainted
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#79563 Nov 2, 2013
A Child of YHWH wrote:
<quoted text>A Child of YHWH | Tuesday Oct 29
The Bible teaches us that a wise person will hear and gather, a fool will cast it aside. In Proverbs we are taught that it is better to lose an argument to a wise person than to win one from a fool. The fallen angels were kicked out of heaven for not accepting the truth and being defiant. Why is positive time being spent on those that you know for a fact lacketh understanding.As the old African saying goes( the hardest one to awaken is the one that pretends to be asleep.The Bible once again teaches us that The Children of God Will Not Be Accepted. Why do you think they did not accept Jesus and are still waiting on the Messiah. The Lemba Jews are the Ancient People also known as the Essenes. As an AA that is who we are and the true test is those that have our DNA and not the other way around. Do you really think that people will speak the truth pertaining to something as important as this. We are taught that we must worship in Spirit and in Truth. Let those that have an ear hear what the Spirit of Truth says to us all.
Report this post
I see this person goes from site to site spewing the same false doctrine.
The Lemba come from Arab Traders! Whether you like it or not, you are West Africanin origin with absolutely NO Middle Eastern DNA! You are of Sub-Saharan origin not Eurasian origin!!!!!!!!!
7New Earth7

Europe

#79564 Nov 2, 2013
To me I should just leave that guy alone! He just wants to make some $$$$$$$$$ regardless.

Education is expensive.......so when he imagines
7New Earth7

Europe

#79565 Nov 2, 2013
A Child of YHWH wrote:
<quoted text>. Study to show thyself approved a workman that rightly divided the word of truth. I took the time to read the link and based upon your analysis are you getting your understanding from women, men or above. This is a rhetorical question because the answer is obvious. How many women did Jesus select out of the 12 he picked. All the information you are relying on did not come from the Essenes so I fail to understand your logic.They are the ancient people that spoke of the Fallen Angels and Enoch is the only one with the Original info from above so where are you getting your authoritative info from. We know how the Essenes handled the situation with women and so much for the theory on Queen Sheba.
Am the second Enoch/Elijah go and ask about me.......or do your research!

There is a proverb that goes; "use your tongue to count your teeth".
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#79566 Nov 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Good Video!!!
Dr Yosef Ben Jochannan
http://www.google.com/url...
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#79567 Nov 2, 2013
A Child of YHWH wrote:
<quoted text>. Father of all humankind is 340,000 years old
The Sideshow By Eric Pfeiffer, Yahoo News Mar 7, 2013 4:00 PM
DNA evidence has revealed that the oldest known common male ancestor is 340,000 years old, more than twice as old as previous estimates.
New Scientist reports that the sample comes from a recently deceased man named Albert Perry. After the African-American South Carolina man died, one of his relatives submitted a sample of his DNA to a company called Family Tree DNA for analysis.
The findings were published in the The American Journal of Human Genetics and may require researchers to adjust the known timeline of humankind’s evolution.
And the historical mark came at something of a bargain—the company does historical DNA analysis on individuals for about $150.
All previously compared DNA samples pointed to a common Y chromosome traced back to man who lived between 60,000 and 140,000 years ago. But Perry’s DNA sample broke the trend, not matching up with this common ancestor.
"It's a cool discovery," Jon Wilkins of the Ronin Institute in Montclair, N.J., told New Scientist. "We geneticists have been looking at Y chromosomes about as long as we've been looking at anything. Changing where the root of the Y-chromosome tree is at this point is extremely surprising."
After the initial tests on Perry’s DNA, geneticists at the University of Arizona conducted further tests to confirm the anomaly. The Y chromosome in Perry’s test matched up with those of 11 men who all lived in one village in Cameroon.
University of Arizona researcher Michael Hammer says Perry’s DNA suggests there may have been an earlier species of humans that went extinct—but not before interbreeding with the more modern version of man.
Probably an earlier neanderthal!
7New Earth7

Europe

#79568 Nov 2, 2013
Typo:..Ben is avoiding telling you this, but if
you go back not many pages (maybe two or three pages) you'll see ben and Puncho discussed exactly what u are asking for him to bring to the table (about African kingdoms), puncho brought the same topic you ( Johns) are bringing up
and Ben said it again!!!!!!!!!! that all African indigenous peoples are fools!!!!!!!
7New Earth7

Europe

#79569 Nov 2, 2013
Typo:*everybody* in the west to believe that he is
a Moses sent to lead a new breed
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#79570 Nov 2, 2013
Numbers 12:10

10 When the cloud lifted from above the tent, Miriam’s skin was leprous[a]—it became as white as snow. Aaron turned toward her and saw that she had a defiling skin disease,
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#79571 Nov 2, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
the king of Scythians, of the lineage of Magog – is in agreement with the Assyrian chronicles, that report Magog as the founder of the Scythian nation in northern Mesopotamia.Trogus Pompeius:«The Scythians possessed the land of Chaldea (Mesopotamia) for 1500 years before any other nations and they are the oldest people of the earth vying even the Egyptians in ancestry».
Plinius:«The Scythian nation by the Persians called Saka was kept as the closest nation to the Arameans of old».(Historiae Naturalis, Book VI)these are your ASHKENAZ an SEPHARVAIM ROOTS
Um..nope,Ashkenzi Jews,Sephardi Jews carry Haplogroup J from ANATOLIA! The vast majority of Middle Eastern people carry Haplogroup J ORIGINATING IN ANATOLIA and to a lesser extent Haplogroup G which originates in the Levant 30 000 years ago.

Location hidden

#79572 Nov 2, 2013
THE RABBI HAS PEALED BACK THE COVER ON HIS TRUE IDENTITY!!!

HE IS A "BABYLONIAN TALMUDIC-ALLY TAUGHT SECT," AND CaN NOT DENY THEIR TALMUDIC DOCTRINE!!!!!!!!!!
Slave Coast

United States

#79573 Nov 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Every time the Brother gets ready to lay it DOWN THE RABBI INTERRUPTS HIM, FEARING THE TRUTH THAT'S ABOUT TO BE REVEALED!!!
THE GUY THINKS HE CAN FORCE THE BROTHA INTO ACCEPTING THE "JEWISH WORD," LOL!!!!!!!!!!
JEWS...JEWS...JEWS...JEWS...JE WS...JEWS...IS ALL THE RABBI HAS TO OFFER...LOL!!!!!!!!!!
And this dude has the nerve to call himself a rabbi, lmao.
Kept trying to change the subject, sayin hi to kids and ish, lmao. He let a ghetto bred man with no theological or rabbical traning rip him a new one.

Boy did he freeze up when he called him out on those Talmud verses. The GOCC one of the better hebrew camps around. Really down to earth brothers.
Slave Coast

United States

#79574 Nov 2, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Um..nope,Ashkenzi Jews,Sephardi Jews carry Haplogroup J from ANATOLIA! The vast majority of Middle Eastern people carry Haplogroup J ORIGINATING IN ANATOLIA and to a lesser extent Haplogroup G which originates in the Levant 30 000 years ago.
Your beating a dead horse. We heard u already. lmhao!

How was ur sabbath btw?

Location hidden

#79575 Nov 2, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
Kept trying to change the subject, sayin hi to kids and ish, lmao. He let a ghetto bred man with no theological or rabbical traning rip him a new one.
Boy did he freeze up when he called him out on those Talmud verses. The GOCC one of the better hebrew camps around. Really down to earth brothers.
I Agree!!!

He can't be QUITE...keep talking and TALKING TO KEEP THE BABYLONIAN TALMUDIC TRUTH FROM BEING REVEALED...LMBHSAO!!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#79576 Nov 2, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you don't know what led to my loooooooong argument with Ben; its the mere fact that he calls ALL these kingdoms you have listed 'tinted' or 'evil' and 'lame' and 'unworthy' for a second chance! He says the should be stripped of their future rights, and all the rights go to AAS! He said that they are edomites..........Ben is avoiding telling you this, but if you go back not many pages, Puncho brought it up and Ben said it again!!!!!!!
See that's why Ben is MAD!!!!!!!!! Aint no reasoning with that guy, and that's why I'm getting tired like I said, I don't think that you understand that Ben guy! He just wants everybe in the west to believe that he is a Moses sent to lead a new breed, and everyother BLACK person who wasn't carried as a slave to the west should be 'BLOCKED' and 'if' that person doesn't want to come out of the way........
Ok see he said that by proxy of some foregn elements that ventured into Africa all became jews!!!!!!!!
I showed him evidence that the order of melchizedek started with the nubian gods Bes (a pygm) character and he doesn't wana debate it, I have given him more than enough evidence to prove to him that my discoveries predates his 'two siparras' theory (which obviously is the foundation of his argument)........and he CAN'T argue that one!
So I had to come down to his level, that's why I brought in Issiah 19 the prophecy on Egypt, and proved to him it doesn't suit the SAITE period, ok he can't argue that one too obviously, why? Because instead of focusing on how he was gona prove to me it fits the AAs whom he said escaped from Babylon, assyria, into Africa to westafrica, he started trying to show me that it can't fit the people I said it fits, and that's why I wrote about Seth-ichasidims-mount sion-melchizedeks-queen Sheba-jesus-apostle peter-onias-memuhammad-ethiopi an connection!!!!!!!!!!
And it made him mute!!!!!!
AT THiS POINT I'M GOING TO NOT DISCUSS THAT PARTICULAR DUDE. THERE IS TOO MUCH IMPORTANT INFO WE HAVE TO DISCUSS.

Location hidden

#79577 Nov 2, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr Yosef Ben Jochannan
http://www.google.com/url...
I think I have that already, but I'll archive it anyway.

Location hidden

#79578 Nov 2, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
Checking out this video people should understand better my POINT OF VIEW TOTALLY!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A poem for the Jizzrealite Supremacist...from M... 4 min El Payaso 2
Why do black women clap their hands when they a... (Jun '13) 5 min Ghost 32
Bill Clinton's wife to "challenge" '16 election! 7 min El Rey del Mundo 13
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,599,458
White Men are Ugly (Feb '17) 22 min blanco 31
White Women Are Too Ugly 23 min WhiteMenAreUgly 1
NFL ratings declining 28 min El Rey del Mundo 18
Why do white women enjoy anal sex so much? (Mar '11) 8 hr FireFellow44 355
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 11 hr vbs 1,574
Breaking News: Security Guard Shot at Minnesota... 14 hr Mr Lee 40
More from around the web