Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#79538 Nov 2, 2013
the tribes of Reuben an Gad an half tribe of Manasseh,was the MAIN FIGHTER FOR OUR HEBREW NATION, lets go back in time when we first came out of Egypt,Deuteronomy 3:12;And this land, which we possessed at that time, from Aroer, which is by the river Arnon, and half mount Gilead, and the cities thereof, gave I unto the Reubenites and to the Gadites.Deuteronomy 3:13;And the rest of Gilead, and all Bashan, being the kingdom of Og, gave I unto the half tribe of Manasseh; all the region of Argob, with all Bashan, which was called the land of giants.THESE GONE BE THE AMORITES THAT RUN TO BABYLON, we took they land in 1407BC, they would run off to Babylon an Build a EVIL KINGDOM, the Sepharvaims would be come AMORITES to, they Had Babylon already,THIS WAS THE BAD PEOPLES Vs GOOD,Babylonian Empire;Dynasty I
c.1792 - 1595 BC;[Old Babylon] the first set up,The small Amorite kingdom which was centred on the city of Babylon was founded about a century after the collapse of Sumer in circa 2004 BC. Lying in the region of Akkad, it was known as Babil by the Sumerians and Bab-ilim by the Akkadians, and was no more then a little village of AMORITES since at least 2700 BC.1897 BC, an Amorite prince called Sumu-Abum took advantage of the anarchy in Mesopotamia following the collapse of Ur, and settled in Babil,he continued the worship of a small local god; a secondary divinity of the family of Enki named Marduk (or Amar UTU), the servant of the protective god Shamash, son of Sippar, an SIPPAR is where alot of them jews come from,they had TEMPLES an they highpriest took over our HIGHPREIST HOOD when the Assyrian placed then in our land 2kings17;24, so they would get back at the Tribes that Ran them off OK lets go back some more, check this out when we came out of Egypt it was the tribe of Dan as the Vanguard in the REAR,Numbers 10:25;And the standard of the camp of the children of Dan set forward, which was the rereward of all the camps throughout their hosts: and over his host was Ahiezer the son of Ammishaddai.Numbers 32:33;And Moses gave unto them, even to the children of Gad, and to the children of Reuben, and unto half the tribe of Manasseh the son of Joseph, the kingdom of Sihon king of the Amorites, and the kingdom of Og king of Bashan, the land, with the cities thereof in the coasts, even the cities of the country round about.you see they Peoples In Babylon wouldnt forget an them same Tribes they carried off to Babylon, an they would Place they peoples Back in our land, we would Attack them through out our history,an they was at us they the Amorite kids got us down Now its over its a WRAP this day was told to our Father Abraham;Genesis 15:16;But in the fourth generation they shall come hither again: for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet full.Its FULL NOW

Level 8

Location hidden

#79539 Nov 2, 2013
you see king Josiah, was at that Babylonian Egyptian religious system that was in our Land!that was making us Fall, we under they Babylonian system with that Christ mess, the son of a god an he being the demi-god,ok check this,it get deep,2 Kings 23:13;And the high places that were before Jerusalem, which were on the right hand of the mount of corruption, which Solomon the king of Israel had builded for Ashtoreth the abomination of the Zidonians, and for Chemosh the abomination of the Moabites, and for Milcom the abomination of the children of Ammon, did the king defile.This what made Kingdom Fall what King Solomon did, he let the Devil system into the Land,King Josiah was taking them an it OUT,them systems going to be of Amorite in origin,2 Kings 23:14;And he brake in pieces the images, and cut down the groves, and filled their places with the bones of men.2 Kings 23:15;Moreover the altar that was at Bethel, and the high place which Jeroboam the son of Nebat, who made Israel to sin, had made, both that altar and the high place he brake down, and burned the high place, and stamped it small to powder, and burned the grove.this would be an ATTACK on them Sepharvaim, that was set up in 721 by the Assyrians 2 Kings 17:24;an they was in Bethel; 2 Kings 17:27;Then the king of Assyria commanded, saying, Carry thither one of the priests whom ye brought from thence; and let them go and dwell there, and let him teach them the manner of the God of the land you is the manner of the god of the Land was Hathor what Jeroboam had,brung from Egypt, an the king of Babylon ask for Bro in 721BC to help the Sepharvaim,they brung him back. ok 100 years later king Josiah, was trying to get all of them out the Land,an he was at them with his whole Heart!2 Kings 23:16;And as Josiah turned himself, he spied the sepulchres that were there in the mount, and sent, and took the bones out of the sepulchres, and burned them upon the altar, and polluted it, according to the word of the LORD which the man of God proclaimed, who proclaimed these words.king Josiah KILLED THEY PRIEST which whould up set them in Babylon an put they Evil system on the Move, as long as they had a light! a system of Evilness in our Land, they stay at Bay,but when we Attacked that Amorite system they came,2 Kings 23:19;And all the houses also of the high places that were in the cities of Samaria, which the kings of Israel had made to provoke the LORD to anger, Josiah took away, and did to them according to all the acts that he had done in Bethel.KING JOSIAH HAD POWER OVER THE 10 tribes thats was in Judah because the Assyrians had ran them into Judah doing King Hezekiah Days we was still there, so king Josiah with Yisrael that was in Judah they would go an Attack the peoples living in Samaria them Jews them sepahrvaims an others, 2 Kings 23:20;And he slew all the priests of the high places that were there upon the altars, and burned men's bones upon them, and returned to Jerusalem.SEE they attacked them devils an made it back to the strong Hold, but some Years Later LUCIFER THE BABYLONIAN KING CAME HIMSELF! an they was putting peoples eyes out, an they had a CREW OF SCYTIAN KILLERS WITH THEM an they would wipe us out, because we wouldnt let that babylonian system Jeroboam brung to our Land, we didnt hold fast to the Law, an CREATORS wrath was at us,look King Josiah wasnt having non of that in Jerusalem,2 Kings 23:23;But in the eighteenth year of king Josiah, wherein this passover was holden to the LORD in Jerusalem.2 Kings 23:24;Moreover the workers with familiar spirits, and the wizards, and the images, and the idols, and all the abominations that were spied in the land of Judah and in Jerusalem, did Josiah put away, that he might perform the words of the law which were written in the book that Hilkiah the priest found in the house of the LORD. ok when the Babylonian came to Judah an tried to set up a King they was trying that same mess they do today! THIS is a Babylonian system!

Level 8

Location hidden

#79540 Nov 2, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! Omg!
Ben don't worry! I'm even getting tired of this whole thing! Maybe one day you'll stop seeing me around! Lol!
see ya dont want to be ya hhahahaha lol bye get on down now an dont come back i dare you!!! ok be a man of yo words, an scram ahahah,

Level 8

Location hidden

#79541 Nov 2, 2013
ok look these MOUNTAIN AMORITES THAT THE Original MIDDLE EAST PEOPLES WHOM ARE AMORITES, these Canaanites had a CAIN blood line to then from way back,Joshua 11:2;And to the kings that were on the north of the mountains, and of the plains south of Chinneroth, and in the valley, and in the borders of Dor on the west,Joshua 11:3;And to the Canaanite on the east and on the west, and to the Amorite, and the Hittite, and the Perizzite, and the Jebusite in the mountains, and to the Hivite under Hermon in the land of Mizpeh.OK THE "Chinneroth" sea an that area was way awy from Egypt africa, them AMORITE whites was DROPPING DOWN from cold MOUNTAIN MIXING an they did first with Japhaht they Got in Japhaht in Babylon thur Nirod, Hams descendent,ok "Canaan" PURE CAIN CURSED SEED, ok the CAIN offspring them GIANTS,mixed with EDOM an ISMAEL, ok that strain of Canaan WE BE KILLERS fight an shed blood,becaise they have a strong Cain strain in them THEM MIDDLE EAST PEOPLES A TRENCHED IN BLOOD, thats a BIG Cain strain they wix with them ALBINO Amorites thats the real MIDDLE EAST PEOPLES. we fought Against them,we chased them out the Land Palestine,They came back, OK THEY GOT US NOW!! because of our sin to that LAW,,Joshua 11:3;And to the Canaanite on the east and on the west, and to the Amorite, and the Hittite, and the Perizzite, and the Jebusite in the mountains, and to the Hivite under Hermon in the land of Mizpeh.Joshua 11:4;And they went out, they and all their hosts with them, much people, even as the sand that is upon the sea shore in multitude, with horses and chariots very many.Joshua 11:6;And the LORD said unto Joshua, Be not afraid because of them: for to morrow about this time will I deliver them up all slain before Israel: thou shalt hough their horses, and burn their chariots with fire.Joshua 11:7;So Joshua came, and all the people of war with him, against them by the waters of Merom suddenly; and they fell upon them.LOOK LOOK LOOK CHECK THIS WE CHASED THEM TO MESOPOTAMIA LOOK LOOOK. SEE THIS IS YO MIDDLE EAST PEOPLES THATS BACK, the jews aint nothing but them AMORITES mixed with Edom, with a Cain strain to them, thats why they all got GUNS an BOMBs, because that Cain in them an he was from the EAST Joshua 11:8;And the LORD delivered them into the hand of Israel, who smote them, and chased them unto great Zidon, and unto Misrephothmaim, and unto the valley of Mizpeh "eastward"; and they smote them, until they left them none remaining."Misrephothmaim "IS A PURPOSE MISPELL FOR Mesopotamia; SEE THAT WORD" EASTWARD? "ALL COME FROM EASTWARD the Middles east is really Babylon,,Like the word ASHKENAZ in Babylon look look Jeremiah 51:27;Set ye up a standard in the land, blow the trumpet among the nations, prepare the nations against her, call together against her the kingdoms of Ararat, Minni, and Ashchenaz; appoint a captain against her; cause the horses to come up as the rough caterpillers. SEE CHAPTER 11 JOSHUA we was AT THEM CHASE THEM OUT THEY land,, see jews say Palestine their's BECAUSE THEY AMORITES mixed with all from Babylon peoples, WHOM IS THE MIDDLE EAST, CAIN is in them, they been trying to Perserv that bloodline the MIDDLE EAST PEOPLES,Joshua 11:21;And at that time came Joshua, and cut off the Anakims from the mountains, from Hebron, from Debir, from Anab, and from all the mountains of Judah, and from all the mountains of Israel: Joshua destroyed them utterly with their cities.OK CHECK THIS ALL NO GENEALOGY PEOPLES GONE BE CAIN PEOPLES THE ANAKIMS an all CAIN AMORITE mixed lived in MOUNTAIN BECAUSE THE COLD HELP THEY no pigment SKIN, see all the Originally came from EAST where Cain was from Genesis 4:16;And Cain went out from the presence of the LORD, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden.
SEE EAST??? well Cain from the east an thats yo middle east peoples

Level 8

Location hidden

#79542 Nov 2, 2013
say peoples dont take it personal this a ART of goodness, we needs more of our hebrew history so everybody can find they place in this world, we have to have a purpose other then what the system sets up for us, because they rules slick knocking us off, we needs to be on equal ground, its our time, an with our truth we can do that because we will know the truth from where the Lie started, its our jobs as hebrews to get this message out,thats your purpose for waking up!CREATOR didnt have to cause you to start looking! see its that new law thats in you!, see when you learn yo hebrew history it takes the HATE away, because then you knows why things happen, we in control all we have to do is see it!

Level 8

Location hidden

#79543 Nov 2, 2013
Nebuchadnezzar II) 605 – 562 BC Chaldean king. Defeated the Egyptians and Assyrians at Carchemish. Is associated with Daniel in the Bible.ok lets see this its more
than 40 arrowhead varieties that can be traces back to the 9th. BCE in the Pontic-Caspian steppeand Transcaucasia. the Scythian s used them on Jerusalem,with the Chaldean s was Attacking Judah,Scythian trilobes ARROWHEADS were found at Tel Megadim, Atlit, Megiddo, Keisan, Shiqmona,Samaria, Tel Michal, Gezer, Tel en-Nasbeh, Jerusalem (in the City of David,Ketef Hinnom, and on the Southwestern Hill at Ashkelon, Ekron, Ashdod, Tel Batash, Tel el-Hesi, Lachish, Beth Shemesh, Gil’am, En-Gedi,Tel el-Mazar, Busayra, Tawilan, Umm el-Biyara, Tel ‘Ira, Jemmeh, Kadesh Barnea, Masos,Anthedon, Migdol in the Sinai, and other sites.Scythian Arrowheads,they stem from the Babylonian conquest and they are evidence of a garrison of imperial soldiers during this period. Thus, the arrowheads at Ekron were of Scythian origin,Those found at Ashkelon belong putatively to the Babylonian destructionlayer. At Jerusalem a couple trilobes were found in Babylonian destruction layer, one near atower thought to be used by the Babylonians and the other in the so-called House of Seals.SCRIBES GONE BE UP IN THERE!Scythian Chaldeans shot so many Arrows at them its still a bunch Left!Excavations of Scythian settlements throughout Russia and the Ukraine have yielded various objects which have also been found in the Middle Eastern areas which the Scythians invaded around the time of the Old Testament prophets.- The Scythians had a very specific style of arrowhead.The very same style of arrowhead was unearthed in Samaria, Lachish and Amman (Jordan).
- The same goes for Scythian horse bridles and iron axes.co-operation between the Scythians and the Babylonians, Indeed, there is both historical and archaeological evidence that the Scythians were mercenaries used by Nebuchadnezzar in his attack upon Jerusalem.Scythian arrowheads have been found around Jerusalem in the same material which dates to the Babylonian destruction of the city and temple, Nebuchadnezzar II began a small guerrilla warfare against Jerusalem; then, in 607 B.C., he dispatched a considerable army, and after a while began the siege in person

Level 8

Location hidden

#79544 Nov 2, 2013
the king of Scythians, of the lineage of Magog – is in agreement with the Assyrian chronicles, that report Magog as the founder of the Scythian nation in northern Mesopotamia.Trogus Pompeius:«The Scythians possessed the land of Chaldea (Mesopotamia) for 1500 years before any other nations and they are the oldest people of the earth vying even the Egyptians in ancestry».
Plinius:«The Scythian nation by the Persians called Saka was kept as the closest nation to the Arameans of old».(Historiae Naturalis, Book VI)these are your ASHKENAZ an SEPHARVAIM ROOTS
A Child of YHWH

Carrollton, VA

#79545 Nov 2, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! Even the bible clearly states that Solomon was always seeking for mystical paths from various cannanite goddesses! Ha! What does a goddess mean to you? You think it is an idol? Its a woman! A high priestess! Lol! Cannanite people!!!!! Lol!
The story of the abrahamic lineage is a story of fallen people who were illiterate and some of them (the patriarchs like Noah, Abraham, Moses Jacob, etc were favoured in God's sight and He had to intervene-----via Quene Sheba!
Long long time before queen sheba was mentioned in the bible she was already working directly with God! She wasn't a sun worshipper, nor a serpent worshipper like history books say! He lineage are the peole that were with God when He was CREATING Adam and Eve, so they were farrrrrrrrrrrrrr advanced than any peoples of the world! They were living like angels in pre-historic times farrrrrrrrrrr before Adam and eve!
Infact the God that created Adam and eve is from the Sheba dynasty!
I see thou art a newbie on here.......I have explained all these already before EXPLICITLY!
. Study to show thyself approved a workman that rightly divided the word of truth. I took the time to read the link and based upon your analysis are you getting your understanding from women, men or above. This is a rhetorical question because the answer is obvious. How many women did Jesus select out of the 12 he picked. All the information you are relying on did not come from the Essenes so I fail to understand your logic.They are the ancient people that spoke of the Fallen Angels and Enoch is the only one with the Original info from above so where are you getting your authoritative info from. We know how the Essenes handled the situation with women and so much for the theory on Queen Sheba.

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#79546 Nov 2, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell me.....Ben is NOT a Mimic white troll....masquerading
You said it, ABSO LUTELY THE BIGGEST FAKE WANNABE NONE BROTHA IN THE ENTIRE KNOWN UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!!!

Why do you think they FAIL TO RESPOND WHEN I'VE CHALLENGED THEIR AUTHENTICITY???

I can SEE clearly some may want to buy into the SO-CALLED....I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU MIGHT WANT TO CALL THE IDIOTIC LINGO THIS TOTALLY FRAUDULENT TALMUDIC SLITHERING SERPENT IS USING. But just look at the OVERALL BODY OF WHAT HAS TAKEN AND IS TAKING PLACE???

YOU.(I DEFINITELY STATED SUCH INFORMATION...AND THE TALMUDIC BEAST GOT OFFENDED. & WENT BALLISTIC ATTACKING ME...CALLING ME WEAK AND CALLING ME A JEW...JUST DAMN I SAID TO MYSELF...THIS FRAUD HAS TO BE EXPOSED ONCE AND FOR ALL) MENTION THE FACT THAT THERE WERE JEWS IN THE PAST WHO CHALLENGED BABYLONIAN TALMUDIC TEACHINGS!!!!

Ask YOURSELF, WH WOULD THIS DUDE START ATTACKING JOHN: "JUST BEC A USE HE MENTIONED, THERE WERE JEWS WHO CHALLENGED- BABYLONIAN TAMUDIC TEACHINGS, " WHY???????? That MUST HAVE HIT HOME FOR THAT WANNABE IMPERSONATOR AND ABSOLUTELY COMPLETELY FRAUDULENT BABYLONIAN TALMUDIC DEMONIC SLITHERING SERPENT!!!!!!!!!! You THINK???????
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#79547 Nov 2, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>yep I remembered that
Thanks Punch. It's like showing reruns on TV until the new season starts....lol

Location hidden

#79548 Nov 2, 2013
Also if you have information you CONSIDER TO BE IMPORTANT TO YOU CAUSE, WHY WOULD YOUNOT DEVELOP THE ABILITY TO SUMMARIZE THAT INFO, MAKING IT TOTALLY RELEVANT TO TEACHING?????

People who are UNAWARE COULD BE ABSORBING THE DEVILS BREW!!!!

So you'd all BETTER BEWARE OF THESE SELF APPOINTED FRAUDS PRETENDING TO BE BROTHAS!!!!!

Your "SALVATION" ISN'T SOMETHING THST SHOULD EVER BE TAKEN LIGHTLY WHEN ITSON THE LINE!!!!!
Slave Coast

Seattle, WA

#79549 Nov 2, 2013
Who is this. ill give you a hint.
They are relatives of the man the bible calls "Joeseph"

http://www.the-egypt.com/parao/images/amenemh...

Level 8

Location hidden

#79550 Nov 2, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
You said it, ABSO LUTELY THE BIGGEST FAKE WANNABE NONE BROTHA IN THE ENTIRE KNOWN UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!!!
Why do you think they FAIL TO RESPOND WHEN I'VE CHALLENGED THEIR AUTHENTICITY???
I can SEE clearly some may want to buy into the SO-CALLED....I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU MIGHT WANT TO CALL THE IDIOTIC LINGO THIS TOTALLY FRAUDULENT TALMUDIC SLITHERING SERPENT IS USING. But just look at the OVERALL BODY OF WHAT HAS TAKEN AND IS TAKING PLACE???
YOU.(I DEFINITELY STATED SUCH INFORMATION...AND THE TALMUDIC BEAST GOT OFFENDED. & WENT BALLISTIC ATTACKING ME...CALLING ME WEAK AND CALLING ME A JEW...JUST DAMN I SAID TO MYSELF...THIS FRAUD HAS TO BE EXPOSED ONCE AND FOR ALL) MENTION THE FACT THAT THERE WERE JEWS IN THE PAST WHO CHALLENGED BABYLONIAN TALMUDIC TEACHINGS!!!!
Ask YOURSELF, WH WOULD THIS DUDE START ATTACKING JOHN: "JUST BEC A USE HE MENTIONED, THERE WERE JEWS WHO CHALLENGED- BABYLONIAN TAMUDIC TEACHINGS, " WHY???????? That MUST HAVE HIT HOME FOR THAT WANNABE IMPERSONATOR AND ABSOLUTELY COMPLETELY FRAUDULENT BABYLONIAN TALMUDIC DEMONIC SLITHERING SERPENT!!!!!!!!!! You THINK???????
grow up nobody riding with that mess, say john you did a good job with dna, you earn a spot, i think your useful, thats the only reason i aint gone hard on you, your mad because i said you wont tell 7 jews are not hebrews you should have jump at that chance, but instead you thought ole devil 7 was getting best of me so you joined him which shows yo realness, YO TYPE will try bring a camp down, you have to grow some mo an realize, when your being attacked,, JOHN i think you lost yo self in yo dna report, you got beside yo self,like yow

Level 8

Location hidden

#79551 Nov 2, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
Also if you have information you CONSIDER TO BE IMPORTANT TO YOU CAUSE, WHY WOULD YOUNOT DEVELOP THE ABILITY TO SUMMARIZE THAT INFO, MAKING IT TOTALLY RELEVANT TO TEACHING?????
People who are UNAWARE COULD BE ABSORBING THE DEVILS BREW!!!!
So you'd all BETTER BEWARE OF THESE SELF APPOINTED FRAUDS PRETENDING TO BE BROTHAS!!!!!
Your "SALVATION" ISN'T SOMETHING THST SHOULD EVER BE TAKEN LIGHTLY WHEN ITSON THE LINE!!!!!
i d out in 5 grade, my mom an dad herion atddice all i ever eat off of was burn spoon every one of them in house burn, i was raised in these streets,, i went to school to eat, lol hahahah IM a STATE raised Baby hahahah lol hahah

Level 8

Location hidden

#79552 Nov 2, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Punch. It's like showing reruns on TV until the new season starts....lol
i watch all the "good times". "fred an son", an "GUNSMOKE",reruns good to,i change when its a need to change, i study an can drop on any covo dealing with thi hebrewness, old post make me memorize it by hard!any subject pop up on Hebrew i got it, post my be old but its gone lead to same results if you discus them,drop some hebrew info, lets see what you got!
Slave Coast

Seattle, WA

#79553 Nov 2, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>LOL you just a wannabe fake Hebrew with NO Middle Eastern DNA but are West African in origin!
A great video of a Rabbi being schooled on Hebrew history.

Location hidden

#79554 Nov 2, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>grow up nobody riding with that mess, say john you did a good job with dna, you earn a spot, i think your useful, thats the only reason i aint gone hard on you, your mad because i said you wont tell 7 jews are not hebrews you should have jump at that chance, but instead you thought ole devil 7 was getting best of me so you joined him which shows yo realness, YO TYPE will try bring a camp down, you have to grow some mo an realize, when your being attacked,, JOHN i think you lost yo self in yo dna report, you got beside yo self,like yow
YEAH RIGHT...LOL!!!

You can ride with your OWN ARTIFICIALITY...CAUSE I AIN'T BUYING IT...YOU'RE NOT A BROTHA...PERIOD...THIS CASE WAS CLOSED BEFORE THOUGHT OF BEING OPENED!!!

If you have problems with reading and comprehension, don't make excuses: "GET HOOKED ON PHONICS!!!"

Location hidden

#79556 Nov 2, 2013
I've mentioned this before, but if you are really interested in tribes Migration Histories, you need to research Ancient African Kingdoms!!!

Very Few Ancient African Kingdoms existed before 3,000 or even 2,000 years ago!!!

The Question is: "Why didn't MOST Ancient African Kingdoms existed before 3,000 or even 2,000 years ago???"

The Answer: ANATOMICALLY MODERN (CIVILIZATION BUILDING) HUMANS HAD NOT MIGRATED TO WEST, CENTRAL & SOUTH AFRICA before 3,000 or even 2,000 years ago???" THE HISTORICAL, ANTHROPOLOGICAL AND ARCHEOLOGICAL RECORDS WILL SUPPORT MY POSITION ON THIS MATTER!!!

List of African Kingdoms
* Old Kingdom Egypt 3150 BC to 2134 BC
* Middle Kingdom Egypt 2040 BC to 1640 BC
* Damot 800 BC to 400s BC
* Numidia 202 BC to 46 BC
* Nobatia 350 AD to 600 AD
* Alodia 600 AD to 1504 AD
* Takrur Kingdom 800 to 1280s
* Hausa Kingdoms 998 to 1808
* Mapungubwe Kingdom 1075 to 1220
* Tengkodogo Kingdom 1120 to 1894
* Marinid Sultanate 1215 to 1465
* Zimbabwe Kingdom 1220 to 1450
* Nri Kingdom 1225 to 1911
* Mankessim Kingdom 1252 to 1873
* Yatenga Kingdom 1333 to 1895
* Bamum Kingdom 1394 to 1884
* Kongo Kingdom 1395 to 1857
* Wagadougou Kingdom 1441 to 1895
* Mutapa Kingdom 1430 to 1760
* Butua Kingdom 1450 to 1660
* Gyaaman Kingdom 1450 to 1895
* Kingdom of Fez 1472 - 1554
* Saalum Kingdom 1493 to 1850
* Mandara Kingdom before 1500s to 1902
* Kingdom of Koya 1505 to 1896
* Denanke Kingdom 1514 to 1776
* Kingdom of Baguirmi 1522 to 1897
* Cayor Kingdom 1549 to 1868
* Kingdom of Loango 1550 to 1885
* Kingdom of Ndongo 1556 to 1629
* Dendi Kingdom 1591 to 1901
* Anziku Kingdom before 1600s to 1880
* Sultanate of Darfur 1603-1874
* Kasanje Kingdom 1620 to 1911
* Kuba Kingdom 1625 to 1900
* Matamba Kingdom 1631 to 1744
* Ouaddai Kingdom 1635 to 1912
* Kingdom of Dahomey 1650 to 1894
* Igala Kingdom 1650 to 1901
* Kenedougou Kingdom 1650 to 1898
* Khasso Kingdom 1681 to 1880
* Orungu Kingdom before 1700s to 1927
* Futa Djallon Kingdom 1725 to 1896
* Kaarta Kingdom 1753 to 1854
* Futa Toro Kingdom 1776 to 1891
* Merina Kingdom 1791 to 1896
* Zulu Kingdom 1817 to 1879

https://sites.google.com/site/afropedia/list-...

THE “NOK CIVILIZATION,” IS THE OLDEST KNOW WEST AFRICAN CIVILIZATION, AT THE MOST IT CAN OLNY BE DATED TO 2,400 YEARS BEFORE PRESENT!!!

AND THE CHALLENGE IS STILL OUT THERE FOR ANYONE (SCIENTIST OR NOVICE), TO PROVE THERE WERE ANATOMICALLY MODERN PEOPLE IN WEST AFRICA, BEFOR 3,000 YEARS AGO!!!

AND I’M NOT TALKING ABOUT “PYGMISE & KHOISAN PEOPLES…UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#79557 Nov 2, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =dV8cmfm5nhEXX
Good Video!!!

Location hidden

#79558 Nov 2, 2013
Slave Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =dV8cmfm5nhEXX
Every time the Brother gets ready to lay it DOWN THE RABBI INTERRUPTS HIM, FEARING THE TRUTH THAT'S ABOUT TO BE REVEALED!!!

THE GUY THINKS HE CAN FORCE THE BROTHA INTO ACCEPTING THE "JEWISH WORD," LOL!!!!!!!!!!

JEWS...JEWS...JEWS...JEWS...JE WS...JEWS...IS ALL THE RABBI HAS TO OFFER...LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dems Finally showing some BackBone 4 min Harrisson 8
Pervet James Franco 4 min Post Pervert Era 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min RoxLo 1,684,566
The joke of the century: Negroes think they're ... 6 min Snr 146
News Google Appoints New Head Of Women And Black Com... 7 min Ugly monkeys 2
Is it "fair" to cheat for slave descended blacks? 10 min Affirmative Actio... 2
Black "History" Month 10 min Snr 9
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 25 min Harrisson 911
Racist White People on MLK Day. 1 hr Savant 136
WHITE FOLKS: YOU need to know what King Knew! 1 hr Savant 164
Democrats decide that illegal immigrants are mo... 1 hr el rey de los cam... 32
Bets on how long shutdown will last... 2 hr Marcus Washington 33
More from around the web