“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#79476 Nov 1, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>Jews of Western Africa (Maghrebi) descent, specially the Jewish community in Nigeria Igbo, The Igbos a Maghrebi (West African) Jewish community in Nigeria also claim descent from Yemenite, Moroccan, and East African Jewish communitie EDOM LIKE I SAID!! I RUN THIS!!! this MY PAGE!!!trying to TEST ME!! BOY I SAID I GOT THIS!!! I got FINAL SAY ON WHOM IS A HEBREW!!! THATS THAT ON THAT!! Maghrebim, Mizrakhim, Teimanim, Sephardim, Ethiopian Jews (Beta Yisrael), Ashkanizim, Benei Anusim, ALL CONNECTED TO EDOM< they never lost they heritage of suffred curse plus the jews calling them in all of them, CREATOR aint calling them but the jews is! wake up! I got this! I SAY WHATS WHAT ON THIS HEBREW HERITAGE ! I got final SAY!! IM gone be RIGHT!! i know whats going on fo real an it aint no joke!
SATAN THE LIAR & DECEIVER

John 8:44 (KJV)
44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Location hidden

#79477 Nov 1, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
see that mess sound good, oh hebrews in europe kings, an queens hahahahah that sounds glamorous, then one stick his head out like he just said something real knowledgeable hahahah then they look you in the eye to see if you went for the lie, hahahah they they go, yeah hebrews was everywhere, an they build the Pyrimds in south america, ahahahah lol then they stand on tip toe, hands behind they back, an they smile, an thats it hahahahah lo hahahah i have seen it a few time hahahahah lol then you cant tell them noting hahahah they seen it on YOUTUBE hahahahahahah lol then they be so happy, a native walk up whom enslaved his peoples an he ready to kiss his feets says My brother hahahahah lol from africa hahahahah lol hahahah lol hahahahah lol hahahahah you peoples got to wake up CREATOR said so say we all gone know truth!

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Location hidden

#79478 Nov 1, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>john y7ou can name many more tribes if they didnt get on ship to fulfill curses they aint hebrews, all them peoples like your self have a heritage, we are no mo welcome in yo land then we is in ethiopia or any parts of africa, your not a hebrew, dream all you want you still have heritage you even knows where your from your still connected to a land with culture, get outta here, hamite you is hebrew israelite your not

7New Earth7

UK

#79479 Nov 1, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
Deuteronomy 30:3;That then the LORD thy God will turn thy captivity, and have compassion upon thee, and will return and gather thee from all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath scattered thee. JOHN what captivity your IN?? you can go home to sudan at any time, catch a charge that your fixing to do some time your OUT OF HERE hahahahah lol hahah ok john check this what peoples thats Deuteronomy 28:37;And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword, among all nations whither the LORD shall lead thee.OK JOHN you aint been lead NOWHERE, you still have a nation an heritage, yo cry is wrong, saying your a Hebrew, you can for us an share in whats right for all but your not a hebrew, you suffred non of this but by choice! you can go home an never have to be ruled by this nation, its yo choice to be here, ok your not a hebrew john, you fought good for us, we thanks ya, ok your not a hebrew
The opint is that you are a demin who distorts truth, all that you have posted so far are evil! I see thru you and don't think I don't see you!

I'm not commenting much because I'm not in the mood, and I don't have the chance to be here much! But I read your posts and see ALL the distortions! For example no healing occurred in Egypt saite perios, no mighty one came there and REDEEMED anyone! You see? You are just worse than devil!
7New Earth7

Europe

#79480 Nov 1, 2013
*The point is that you are a demon who distorts truth,

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#79481 Nov 1, 2013
E1b1a and E1b1b basically siblings
trollslayer

Hickory Hills, IL

#79482 Nov 1, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
You've attemped to call me everything but who I am. This is expected coming from an imposter, a devil, a slitherting serpent and YOU AIN'T NO BROTHA!!! THAT'S WHY YOU KEEP AVOIDING COMMENT ON THAT...FAKEASS TALMUDIC SLITHERING SERPENT!!!!!
I am Sudan (not Ethiopian), SO ARE MANY AA'S...THEY ARE "GOD'S PROPLE," JUST LIKE ME. YOU KEEP SAYING "WE RAN INTO AFRICA...RIGHT?????"
WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK ALL OF THOSE MENDE AND HAUSA TRIBES ARE????? THEY ARE STRAIGHT OUT OF "THE SUDAN!!!!!" BUT THAT DOES NOT MAKE THEM ANY LESS "GOD'S CHOSEN!!!!!" BUT I EOULDN'T EXPECT YOU TO KNOW THAT...YOU NOT BRING A BROTHA AND ALL (SMDHH)!!!!! THEN THERE IS THE AKAN, ASHANTI, IGBO, EWE, KRU, KPELLE...AND ON AND ON AND ON!!!!!!!!!!
The REAL REASON YOU DON'T KNOW...IT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT A BRO. NOE FESS UP FAKEASS!!!!!!!!!!
Please tell me.....Ben is NOT a Mimic white troll....masquerading

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#79483 Nov 1, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
my lil bro 5ue for imperial insane, i got two kin thats tvl. an one GD, i can show a Vid with the GD's lil dudes i raised,

Level 8

Location hidden

#79484 Nov 1, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
i knows you want to help john, come to his aid from ole bad ben, you dudes fakes crabs in bucket type dudes, hate to see one get free,bet you aint posted a hebrew post,dont be a hater not from CHI TOWN, make yo city look bad, i knows peoples love yo city,

Level 8

Location hidden

#79485 Nov 1, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
The opint is that you are a demin who distorts truth, all that you have posted so far are evil! I see thru you and don't think I don't see you!
I'm not commenting much because I'm not in the mood, and I don't have the chance to be here much! But I read your posts and see ALL the distortions! For example no healing occurred in Egypt saite perios, no mighty one came there and REDEEMED anyone! You see? You are just worse than devil!
only you non hebrews crying lol

Level 8

Location hidden

#79486 Nov 2, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
bet you cant convince us we aint hebrews, an i bet i wont alter from not one post, bet i stand beside this post, this hebrew history, i bet not one hebrw will believe you ! the medebe hahahahah the debedebedo hahahahahah hey the medebe do said medebe medebe hahahahahah lol hahahahah lol hahahahahahah the medebe flying in yo dreams hahahahah ih i seen the medebe riding bike drinking a 40oz of old E hahahahahah lol then he stop an smoked a cig hahahahahah lol hahahahh the medebe hahahahaahahhhh

Level 8

Location hidden

#79487 Nov 2, 2013
the debe deber, nedebe hahahahah lol that shit sounds like your from poland hahahahahah debe deber hahahahahahah lol hahahahah the medebe said go lay yo weak ass down deber hahahahahah lol hahahahah deber deber hahahah medebe hahahahahahah is saying WHERE IS THE BEER Hahahahahah lol hahahahah the polish way of saying it??? hahahahah deber deber say THE BEER THE BERR hahahahah, an that Medebe shit is MAY THE DAY BE?????? you drunk ass rat sober up before you get on net hahahahahah deber deber. THE BEER THE BEER hahahahah

Level 8

Location hidden

#79488 Nov 2, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
*The point is that you are a demon who distorts truth,
its the truth, you knows it, aint nobody else gone tell it! you can call me a HISTORY snitch, IM GONE TELL IT! im gone tell the truth so i can be free, cut my slavery mentality thats a prison jail time down, i got a EARLY RELEASE from being a History snitch, fuck doing time in mental slavery, i got a early release, i told everything the Hebrews did,i knows where they went an what they eat hahahahah they hiding in the americas hahahahahah lol hahahah lol hahahah im a history snitch,IM GONE TELL IT ,

Level 8

Location hidden

#79489 Nov 2, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! Ben all I'm saying is that if it wasn't for the fact that haile selassie won musolini in the war, u and I wouldn't be here today, the entire African continent would have become scythian ashkenazi! So Ethiopia linked us to god, that's all I'm saying.
i knows yo thinking, you want us to be "far fetched in the mind" you would love for us to leave computer in a icnorant state of mind, an you are relentless in doing so, your deturmind to distort us, because you knows most just be coming into knowledge so if you can send them away with a lie they me be staled up for life or for a lil while, see if somebody walk away from here with a lie it my take them some time to sort it out if they reeally seeking, see im not gone let that HAPPEN, they gone walk away with TRUTH the FIRST TIME an it aint gone be a PUZZLE!, see you devils think we will go for anything because of our lack of history an culture, an land an true history, see you devils like plantation owner you dont believe this slave is ATTACKING YOU, you think you benifited the slave hahahahah ya'll some of you peoples think like that,im not gone let you devils lie an then i roll with it FUCK YOU hahahahah

Level 2

Since: May 11

El Monte, CA

#79490 Nov 2, 2013
Ben why don't you talk more about the migrations in Africa or talk about African tribes? I'm just asking that. Not saying you not a brotha but wondering are tou ashamed of Africa or our experience in Africa?
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#79491 Nov 2, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text> john we had mixed with a few tribes in africa ok that element that was hebrew was removed from africa, no hebrew could ESCAPE THE CURSES, ok look look Deuteronomy 30:1;And it shall come to pass, when all these things are come upon thee, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before thee, and thou shalt call them to mind among all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath driven thee,
ok we knows ship an yoke to strange land is a requirement for Hebrew claims ok look look Deuteronomy 30:3;That then the LORD thy God will turn thy captivity, and have compassion upon thee, and will return and gather thee from all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath scattered thee.ok we knows sudan wasnt a strange land that we was taken to by ships, ok JOHN the real hebrew element was removed from yo nation just like all the other african nation an tribes, where ever contact they had with hebrews,, that hebrew element had to be removed, CREATOR said it,MOSES SAID IT Jeremiah said it,Jeremiah 44:8;In that ye provoke me unto wrath with the works of your hands, burning incense unto other gods in the land of Egypt, whither ye be gone to dwell, that ye might cut yourselves off, and that ye might be a curse and a reproach among all the nations of the earth?, OK JOHN what part of yo peoples taken that your connected to, because you sho aint born from no desendent of no slaves, see you making me bust yo BUBBLE
, you did this, your not a hebrew, no curses on yo kind, with is a must
LOL you just a wannabe fake Hebrew with NO Middle Eastern DNA but are West African in origin!
7New Earth7

Europe

#79492 Nov 2, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
the debe deber, nedebe hahahahah lol that shit sounds like your from poland hahahahahah debe deber hahahahahahah lol hahahahah the medebe said go lay yo weak ass down deber hahahahahah lol hahahahah deber deber hahahah medebe hahahahahahah is saying WHERE IS THE BEER Hahahahahah lol hahahahah the polish way of saying it??? hahahahah deber deber say THE BEER THE BERR hahahahah, an that Medebe shit is MAY THE DAY BE?????? you drunk ass rat sober up before you get on net hahahahahah deber deber. THE BEER THE BEER hahahahah
Incase you might have not noticed, if I had decided to FLOW from the medebays angle, starting from the recently discovered medebay melchizedek scroll, my FLOW will make you MUTE; but since yesterday or two days ago, I was resounding in my mind to mercy you a bit, not to attack you from that angle, so that I wouldn't throw you off balance!

I always think like this just to show you that, even at coming DOWN to YOUR level, I can still WIN you!

Have you forgotten I talked about SETH TRADITION, and ICHASIDIMS before, plus the many more like the DABAR-YAHWEH name of GOD.......infact you don't even know that the philo you mentioned, removed the Debe name from the Hebrew bible and replaced it with logos, so how the heck is he gon be our kin????? When the Ptlomeys came, all philo did was so try take booty, and the positive thing was not to destroy the temple of onias. the philos (ptlomeys) learnt from the ichasidims (all these are in history books), ie onias/maccabees(medebay), that's why they allowed Onias-IV. To be there in egypt because they too heard isaiah's prophecy that a temple will be erected in Egypt......meanwhile at that period Jesus had cursed the temple in Jerusalem, hence the shift of the pillar to Egypt!

In those days all that area, despite the invasions the main headquarters was Ethiopia, under what is called the Ani-Onitsha Empire, or what is called the Antiochene or Antiochia Oriental Orthodox Empire by modern scholarship......the different regions (Coptic
Orthodox, Ethiopian Orthodox, Eritrean Orthodox,
Syriac Orthodox, Malankara Orthodox Syrian Church
(Indian Orthodox Church) and Armenian Apostolica, all ascribed to 'SION THE GREAT HOLY OF HOLIES' as the mother of all in the empire --- which is Ethiopia......Jesus talked about it ie Queen of the south, its also known as 'THE FIRST BORN OF ISRAEL' and Israel (your Israel DAUGHTER OF ZION) ie why menelike took all the first born sons to Ethiopia, all for them to gain a higher initiation into the main cult of the gods/angels.......

Amongst the ichasidims that resided in Modein/Medebe (ie the village of the Maccabees/maddabees which was the shendrin seat of the daughter kingdom of judah (all these are in history books)) there were various prophecies even not mentioned to normal men at the time like the ones found in the medebay melchizedek scroll about 1. The intermarriage with the solomonic dynasty, 2, the pre-2000 years before the time when Jesus will be born,......these were propecies known amongst the orientals/oromo (orientals and orthodox etymology is orodox via oromo----(all these are in history books---) who up till before they became destabilised by Rome and Greece never saw themselves 'below ie Jacobite, rather 'above' ie elders and teachers (ichasidims) not the Jacobite (all these are in history books). Most ethiopians due to epic wars don't know many of these but in reading their texts you will still find them saying the don't know how come they had elements of judaic traditions before the time of Solomon, they NEVER understood it was queen Sheba who taught Solomon, NOT the other way round(all these are in history books)!
To be cont'd
African AE

#79493 Nov 2, 2013
Queen_Nefertari wrote:
If we are not the people the bible speak of, Tell me why is it that the first slave ship that brought our people over here was called the SS DE Judah?
There was always a personal reason for ships/boats having a name whats the reason behind this one?
Tell me again that they didn't know we were the Israelite. They know who we are they never forgot.
The bible said the house of Israel would be a lost sheep in the world:
Ask almost any so call AA what there nationally is and most of the time your answered with Black, Negro, African American or I don't know.
Sounds like a lost sheep to me.
Um....AA people HAVE NO Middle Eastern DNA and ARE NOT related to any Middle Eastern people! Therefore its IMPOSSIBLE for you to be real Israelites or Hebrews!
The REAL descenants of the ancient Hebrew/IsraelitesPalestonian Jews:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ben_Zakai.jpg
Samaritans:
www.israelite-samaritams.com
Syrian Jews:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Alepporabbiwithsec...
These are INDIGENOUS Middle East Jews who have lived for thousands of years in Syria and Israel. STOP STEALING A HISTORY THAT ISNT YOURS!!!!!!!!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#79494 Nov 2, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
Ben why don't you talk more about the migrations in Africa or talk about African tribes? I'm just asking that. Not saying you not a brotha but wondering are tou ashamed of Africa or our experience in Africa?
hat that got to do with hebrew history an what happen ton us?
African AE

#79495 Nov 2, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
,Yochanan ben Zakkai,,ok check this :in a move to secure some kind of terms for himself, had himself smuggled out of the city in a coffin and was brought before the Roman general Vespasian. In greeting the general, R. Yochanan referred to him as emperor of Rome an he was given land. then they build schools of all such the Roman general Vespasian hooked him up with land an these aer Jews that was placed in our land, years earlier ok Zakkai's school became a major source for the later Mishna, which records the work of the Tannaim, and a wellspring of Rabbinic Judaism.in 70 CE, Rabbi Yohanan ben Zakkai relocated to the city of Yavne/Jamnia, where he received permission from the Romans to found a school of Halakha (Jewish law). Yavne was also the town where the Sanhedrin relocated after the destruction of the Temple. he got this power by helping the Romans
NO Jews were ever placed in your land because there were never any Jews in West Africa!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min positronium 1,171,870
What are your 5 reasons why you're over Black W... (Mar '11) 4 min Hop the fireman 100
BM is mad b/c white girls don't like him. 11 min TranshumanX 354
Anthony Johnson KOs Alexander Gustafson. 11 min I see triplets 16
Do black man like malay girls? (Mar '08) 17 min Monty 382
REPARATIONS: They Will Be Paid Sooner Or Later 17 min KNOW THY SELF 1,048
Did Africans REALLY sell other blacks into slav... 20 min Hetero-Sapien 106
Name something POSITIVE about black people. 37 min KNOW THY SELF 211
bm becomes belligerent and embarrasses ww on tr... 1 hr red187 81
More from around the web