Hebrew Israelite

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#79460 Nov 1, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>you can quote our tribes all you want you aint no hebrew, your a fool, if your walking around an think so,trick you is a HAMITE,who the hell you trying to fool?? you damn creep!! trick you is a black ass hamite, if you that, trick you ant been under no curese an niether has yo peoples, trick yo ass aint desendent from no slaves trick you have lost it on here hahahahah lol hahahah i knows you wants to be us hahahah lol hahahah you can have the strangers LOT hahahah we got something for you hahahaha lol fight for us hebrews john your doing the right think, even if you think your us hahahaha lol hahahah lol hahahah lol hahah I LOVE THIS this to much fun hahahah damn hamite lost it hahahah
You've attemped to call me everything but who I am. This is expected coming from an imposter, a devil, a slitherting serpent and YOU AIN'T NO BROTHA!!! THAT'S WHY YOU KEEP AVOIDING COMMENT ON THAT...FAKEASS TALMUDIC SLITHERING SERPENT!!!!!

I am Sudan (not Ethiopian), SO ARE MANY AA'S...THEY ARE "GOD'S PROPLE," JUST LIKE ME. YOU KEEP SAYING "WE RAN INTO AFRICA...RIGHT?????"

WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK ALL OF THOSE MENDE AND HAUSA TRIBES ARE????? THEY ARE STRAIGHT OUT OF "THE SUDAN!!!!!" BUT THAT DOES NOT MAKE THEM ANY LESS "GOD'S CHOSEN!!!!!" BUT I EOULDN'T EXPECT YOU TO KNOW THAT...YOU NOT BRING A BROTHA AND ALL (SMDHH)!!!!! THEN THERE IS THE AKAN, ASHANTI, IGBO, EWE, KRU, KPELLE...AND ON AND ON AND ON!!!!!!!!!!

The REAL REASON YOU DON'T KNOW...IT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT A BRO. NOE FESS UP FAKEASS!!!!!!!!!!

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#79461 Nov 1, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
You've attemped to call me everything but who I am. This is expected coming from an imposter, a devil, a slitherting serpent and YOU AIN'T NO BROTHA!!! THAT'S WHY YOU KEEP AVOIDING COMMENT ON THAT...FAKEASS TALMUDIC SLITHERING SERPENT!!!!!
I am Sudan (not Ethiopian), SO ARE MANY AA'S...THEY ARE "GOD'S PROPLE," JUST LIKE ME. YOU KEEP SAYING "WE RAN INTO AFRICA...RIGHT?????"
WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK ALL OF THOSE MENDE AND HAUSA TRIBES ARE????? THEY ARE STRAIGHT OUT OF "THE SUDAN!!!!!" BUT THAT DOES NOT MAKE THEM ANY LESS "GOD'S CHOSEN!!!!!" BUT I EOULDN'T EXPECT YOU TO KNOW THAT...YOU NOT BRING A BROTHA AND ALL (SMDHH)!!!!! THEN THERE IS THE AKAN, ASHANTI, IGBO, EWE, KRU, KPELLE...AND ON AND ON AND ON!!!!!!!!!!
The REAL REASON YOU DON'T KNOW...IT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT A BRO. NOE FESS UP FAKEASS!!!!!!!!!!
john y7ou can name many more tribes if they didnt get on ship to fulfill curses they aint hebrews, all them peoples like your self have a heritage, we are no mo welcome in yo land then we is in ethiopia or any parts of africa, your not a hebrew, dream all you want you still have heritage you even knows where your from your still connected to a land with culture, get outta here, hamite you is hebrew israelite your not

Level 8

Location hidden

#79462 Nov 1, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
Correction:*
And let me tell the people what you 'think' when you
type such above posts.........."Mr. Ben is the devil"......."Mr. Ben is the devil"......."Mr. Ben is the devil"......."Mr. Ben is the devil"......."Mr. Ben is the devil"......."Mr. Ben is the devil"......."Mr. Ben is the devil"......."Mr. Ben is the devil"......."Mr. Ben is the devil"......
you knows your the devil hahahah damn devil call me that because im for the truth? you got to be a mad jewish dude, because you see yo whole life has been fake not real hahahahah you jews something else! go lay down clown

Level 8

Location hidden

#79463 Nov 1, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Still on still.......let's proceed, you've NOT gotten any scholarly. Way to defend. The Pillar-assyria-Egypt-Israel connexion to fit your escapees........
SAITE Egypt was approved to allow the peoples into africa for curse, the 10 tribes, ok we came back to eygpt from Assyria to get us to be in position for curses, no Hebrews escaped eygpt once we was there, but Prophet, west africa is the only place where we could get ship to 4 corners of earth

Level 8

Location hidden

#79464 Nov 1, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Still on still.......let's proceed, you've NOT gotten any scholarly. Way to defend. The Pillar-assyria-Egypt-Israel connexion to fit your escapees........
Remember all you have done is to attack mine!
And I just used two standard posts to bluff your lies!
See I can even leak yo ass the more. When u talk about philo and co! See you don't know jack shit! All you do is to find ways of discredition anyone who didn't get cursed!
Ok if curses is what you want, then why isaiah's prophecy about pillar and Yahweh and Mighty One assyria and Egypt connexion?
This is a very delicate situation!
I just showed you evidence of the books of maccabees........so where are yours? Let's focus on your side! Like I said, you have just used up to 8 hours talking about mine, and I used two straight forward posts to set me apart from your BS!
Ok I'm relaxing.....laid back!
Isaiah 19:24;In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land:we fought Babalon together which bring bout the The Saite period;we gone see did the Hebrews come back home,Psammetichus I (664–610 BC) was appointed by Assurbanipal the ASSYRIAN to govern Egypt.

Level 8

Location hidden

#79465 Nov 1, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
And at a point in ancient times everywhere was Hebrew the four corners of the earth was ruled by Hebrew emperors and empresses, so the man-god Jacob fought with was from one of those empires, Hebrew didn't start from Jacob!
So not only AAs are Hebrew, all didn't need to be cursed just like the isaiah's pillar in Egypt prophecy says!......
stop lying Hebrews had to be in front of temple 3 times a years,Exodus 23:17;Three times in the year all thy males shall appear before the Lord GOD.
ok the only time we was told we wouldnt be able to do so is this look look devil look Jeremiah 44:8;In that ye provoke me unto wrath with the works of your hands, burning incense unto other gods in the land of Egypt, whither ye be gone to dwell, that ye might cut yourselves off, and that ye might be a curse and a reproach among all the nations of the earth? ok we knew to sin was to bring on CREATOR wrath,Deuteronomy 28:36;The LORD shall bring thee, and thy king which thou shalt set over thee, unto a nation which neither thou nor thy fathers have known; and there shalt thou serve other gods, wood and stone.
Deuteronomy 28:37;And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword, among all nations whither the LORD shall lead thee.
SO HOW WOULD WE BE KINGS OUTSIDE our heritage not reporting to temple 3 times a years, your a devil an you trying to mislead the peoples, no hebrew would dare leave they free land an live among unclean peoples we was raised in a clean an unclean law for 400 years, we couldnt break them habits, we stayed in our land no Hebrew ran off to be kings ever where stop lying devil,

Location hidden

#79466 Nov 1, 2013
Wannab a Brotha ben,

You are dodging the QUESTIONS: "THE FACT THST YOU AIN'T NO BROTHA?????"

And you RUNAWAY FROM THIS TRUTH WITH FALSE CLAIM: "YOU AIN'T. NO HEBREW!!!"

Well I you AIN'T NO HEBREW....YOU'RE. A TALMUDIC JEW ,,...ADMIT IT YOU FAKE!!!!!

WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK ALL OF THOSE MENDE AND HAUSA TRIBES ARE????? THEY ARE STRAIGHT OUT OF "THE SUDAN!!!!!" BUT THAT DOES NOT MAKE THEM ANY LESS "GOD'S CHOSEN!!!!!" BUT I WOULDN'T EXPECT YOU TO KNOW THAT...YOU NOT BRING A BROTHA AND ALL (SMDHH)!!!!! THEN THERE IS THE AKAN, ASHANTI, IGBO, EWE, KRU, KPELLE...AND ON AND ON AND ON!!!!!!!!!!

The REAL REASON YOU DON'T KNOW...IT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT A BRO. NOW FESS UP FAKEASS!!!!!!!!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#79467 Nov 1, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
And at a point in ancient times everywhere was Hebrew the four corners of the earth was ruled by Hebrew emperors and empresses, so the man-god Jacob fought with was from one of those empires, Hebrew didn't start from Jacob!
So not only AAs are Hebrew, all didn't need to be cursed just like the isaiah's pillar in Egypt prophecy says!......
devil you cant lie we gone see every time, i got to check you because maybe the others dont have time to study as i do, but your a "flat out lie" ok i showed HOW IT WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE FOR hebrew to live out side they heritage because of the LAW that said we had to be home three time a years an we knows we GRILLED an party for whole week nobody would miss it, we Had a Passover Party while the Assyrians was in the Land Hebrews RAN to Jerusalem as if the war with Assyria meant Nothing, ok everything In Isaiah points to the SAITE period

Level 8

Location hidden

#79468 Nov 1, 2013
WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK ALL OF THOSE MENDE AND HAUSA TRIBES ARE????? THEY ARE STRAIGHT OUT OF "THE SUDAN!!!!!" BUT THAT DOES NOT MAKE THEM ANY LESS "GOD'S CHOSEN!!!!!" BUT I WOULDN'T EXPECT YOU TO KNOW THAT...YOU NOT BRING A BROTHA AND ALL (SMDHH)!!!!! THEN THERE IS THE AKAN, ASHANTI, IGBO, EWE, KRU, KPELLE...AND ON AND ON AND ON!!!!!!!!!!
The REAL REASON YOU DON'T KNOW...IT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT A BRO. NOW FESS UP FAKEASS!!!!!!!!!!
john we had mixed with a few tribes in africa ok that element that was hebrew was removed from africa, no hebrew could ESCAPE THE CURSES, ok look look Deuteronomy 30:1;And it shall come to pass, when all these things are come upon thee, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before thee, and thou shalt call them to mind among all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath driven thee,
ok we knows ship an yoke to strange land is a requirement for Hebrew claims ok look look Deuteronomy 30:3;That then the LORD thy God will turn thy captivity, and have compassion upon thee, and will return and gather thee from all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath scattered thee.ok we knows sudan wasnt a strange land that we was taken to by ships, ok JOHN the real hebrew element was removed from yo nation just like all the other african nation an tribes, where ever contact they had with hebrews,, that hebrew element had to be removed, CREATOR said it,MOSES SAID IT Jeremiah said it,Jeremiah 44:8;In that ye provoke me unto wrath with the works of your hands, burning incense unto other gods in the land of Egypt, whither ye be gone to dwell, that ye might cut yourselves off, and that ye might be a curse and a reproach among all the nations of the earth?, OK JOHN what part of yo peoples taken that your connected to, because you sho aint born from no desendent of no slaves, see you making me bust yo BUBBLE
, you did this, your not a hebrew, no curses on yo kind, with is a must

Level 8

Location hidden

#79469 Nov 1, 2013
Deuteronomy 30:3;That then the LORD thy God will turn thy captivity, and have compassion upon thee, and will return and gather thee from all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath scattered thee. JOHN what captivity your IN?? you can go home to sudan at any time, catch a charge that your fixing to do some time your OUT OF HERE hahahahah lol hahah ok john check this what peoples thats Deuteronomy 28:37;And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword, among all nations whither the LORD shall lead thee.OK JOHN you aint been lead NOWHERE, you still have a nation an heritage, yo cry is wrong, saying your a Hebrew, you can for us an share in whats right for all but your not a hebrew, you suffred non of this but by choice! you can go home an never have to be ruled by this nation, its yo choice to be here, ok your not a hebrew john, you fought good for us, we thanks ya, ok your not a hebrew

Level 8

Location hidden

#79470 Nov 1, 2013
Wannab a Brotha ben,
You are dodging the QUESTIONS: "THE FACT THST YOU AIN'T NO BROTHA?????"
And you RUNAWAY FROM THIS TRUTH WITH FALSE CLAIM: "YOU AIN'T. NO HEBREW!!!"
Well I you AIN'T NO HEBREW....YOU'RE. A TALMUDIC JEW ,,...ADMIT IT YOU FAKE!!!!!
Jews of Western Africa (Maghrebi) descent, specially the Jewish community in Nigeria Igbo, The Igbos a Maghrebi (West African) Jewish community in Nigeria also claim descent from Yemenite, Moroccan, and East African Jewish communitie EDOM LIKE I SAID!! I RUN THIS!!! this MY PAGE!!!trying to TEST ME!! BOY I SAID I GOT THIS!!! I got FINAL SAY ON WHOM IS A HEBREW!!! THATS THAT ON THAT!! Maghrebim, Mizrakhim, Teimanim, Sephardim, Ethiopian Jews (Beta Yisrael), Ashkanizim, Benei Anusim, ALL CONNECTED TO EDOM< they never lost they heritage of suffred curse plus the jews calling them in all of them, CREATOR aint calling them but the jews is! wake up! I got this! I SAY WHATS WHAT ON THIS HEBREW HERITAGE ! I got final SAY!! IM gone be RIGHT!! i know whats going on fo real an it aint no joke!

Level 8

Location hidden

#79471 Nov 1, 2013
see that mess sound good, oh hebrews in europe kings, an queens hahahahah that sounds glamorous, then one stick his head out like he just said something real knowledgeable hahahah then they look you in the eye to see if you went for the lie, hahahah they they go, yeah hebrews was everywhere, an they build the Pyrimds in south america, ahahahah lol then they stand on tip toe, hands behind they back, an they smile, an thats it hahahahah lo hahahah i have seen it a few time hahahahah lol then you cant tell them noting hahahah they seen it on YOUTUBE hahahahahahah lol then they be so happy, a native walk up whom enslaved his peoples an he ready to kiss his feets says My brother hahahahah lol from africa hahahahah lol hahahah lol hahahahah lol hahahahah you peoples got to wake up CREATOR said so say we all gone know truth!

Location hidden

#79472 Nov 1, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>john y7ou can name many more tribes if they didnt get on ship to fulfill curses they aint hebrews, all them peoples like your self have a heritage, we are no mo welcome in yo land then we is in ethiopia or any parts of africa, your not a hebrew, dream all you want you still have heritage you even knows where your from your still connected to a land with culture, get outta here, hamite you is hebrew israelite your not
BS!!!!!!!!!!

YOU'RE CLOUDING THe WATERS WITH MILKY WHITE DECEPTIONS...IN ORDER TO HIDE THE "FACT THAT YOU AIN'T NO BROTHA!!!!!!!!!!"

Location hidden

#79473 Nov 1, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>Jews of Western Africa (Maghrebi) descent, specially the Jewish community in Nigeria Igbo, The Igbos a Maghrebi (West African) Jewish community in Nigeria also claim descent from Yemenite, Moroccan, and East African Jewish communitie EDOM LIKE I SAID!! I RUN THIS!!! this MY PAGE!!!trying to TEST ME!! BOY I SAID I GOT THIS!!! I got FINAL SAY ON WHOM IS A HEBREW!!! THATS THAT ON THAT!! Maghrebim, Mizrakhim, Teimanim, Sephardim, Ethiopian Jews (Beta Yisrael), Ashkanizim, Benei Anusim, ALL CONNECTED TO EDOM< they never lost they heritage of suffred curse plus the jews calling them in all of them, CREATOR aint calling them but the jews is! wake up! I got this! I SAY WHATS WHAT ON THIS HEBREW HERITAGE ! I got final SAY!! IM gone be RIGHT!! i know whats going on fo real an it aint no joke!
YOU ARE SATAN...YOU AIN'T GOT FINAL SAY ON NOTHING BUT YOU & YOUR GOG & MAGOG EDOMITE BRETHREN.

I'M LISTED IN THE TRIBES OF JUDAH!!!!!!!!!! AND YOU'RE NOT!!!!!!!!!!

YOU WITH ALL OF "YO FAKEASS BROKEN ENGLISH," LOL...WHAT A A PILE OF CRAP YOU ARE.

YOU AIN'T NO DAMN HEBREW!!!

AND YOU SURE AS HELL AiN'T NO BROTHA...FAKEASS TALMUDIC SLITHERING SERPENT!!!!

Location hidden

#79474 Nov 1, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>john y7ou can name many more tribes if they didnt get on ship to fulfill curses they aint hebrews, all them peoples like your self have a heritage, we are no mo welcome in yo land then we is in ethiopia or any parts of africa, your not a hebrew, dream all you want you still have heritage you even knows where your from your still connected to a land with culture, get outta here, hamite you is hebrew israelite your not
TELL THE TRUTH...YOU...LIAR & DECEIVER!!!!!!!!!!

John 8:44 (KJV)

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Location hidden

#79475 Nov 1, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
HOW MANY TIME MUST YOU BE TOLD THAT: "GOD (CREATOR) HATES YOUR TALMUDIC RELIGION," YOU SLITHERING SERPENT

Amos 5:21-24
21 I hate, I despise your feast days, and I will not smell in your solemn assemblies.
22 Though ye offer me burnt offerings and your meat offerings, I will not accept them: neither will I regard the peace offerings of your fat beasts.
23 Take thou away from me the noise of thy songs; for I will not hear the melody of thy viols.
24 But let judgment run down as waters, and righteousness as a mighty stream.

Deuteronomy 12:31
31 Thou shalt not do so unto the LORD thy God: for every abomination to the LORD, which he hateth, have they done unto their gods; for even their sons and their daughters they have burnt in the fire to their gods.

Colossians 2:23
23 Which things have indeed a shew of wisdom in will worship, and humility, and neglecting of the body: not in any honour to the satisfying of the flesh

Acts 17:22
22 Then Paul stood in the midst of Mars' hill, and said, Ye men of Athens, I perceive that in all things ye are too superstitious.

Isaiah 1:10-15
10 Hear the word of the LORD, ye rulers of Sodom; give ear unto the law of our God, ye people of Gomorrah.
11 To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith the LORD: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats.
12 When ye come to appear before me, who hath required this at your hand, to tread my courts?
13 Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting.
14 Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them.
15 And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood.

Location hidden

#79476 Nov 1, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>Jews of Western Africa (Maghrebi) descent, specially the Jewish community in Nigeria Igbo, The Igbos a Maghrebi (West African) Jewish community in Nigeria also claim descent from Yemenite, Moroccan, and East African Jewish communitie EDOM LIKE I SAID!! I RUN THIS!!! this MY PAGE!!!trying to TEST ME!! BOY I SAID I GOT THIS!!! I got FINAL SAY ON WHOM IS A HEBREW!!! THATS THAT ON THAT!! Maghrebim, Mizrakhim, Teimanim, Sephardim, Ethiopian Jews (Beta Yisrael), Ashkanizim, Benei Anusim, ALL CONNECTED TO EDOM< they never lost they heritage of suffred curse plus the jews calling them in all of them, CREATOR aint calling them but the jews is! wake up! I got this! I SAY WHATS WHAT ON THIS HEBREW HERITAGE ! I got final SAY!! IM gone be RIGHT!! i know whats going on fo real an it aint no joke!
SATAN THE LIAR & DECEIVER

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Location hidden

#79477 Nov 1, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
see that mess sound good, oh hebrews in europe kings, an queens hahahahah that sounds glamorous, then one stick his head out like he just said something real knowledgeable hahahah then they look you in the eye to see if you went for the lie, hahahah they they go, yeah hebrews was everywhere, an they build the Pyrimds in south america, ahahahah lol then they stand on tip toe, hands behind they back, an they smile, an thats it hahahahah lo hahahah i have seen it a few time hahahahah lol then you cant tell them noting hahahah they seen it on YOUTUBE hahahahahahah lol then they be so happy, a native walk up whom enslaved his peoples an he ready to kiss his feets says My brother hahahahah lol from africa hahahahah lol hahahah lol hahahahah lol hahahahah you peoples got to wake up CREATOR said so say we all gone know truth!

Location hidden

#79478 Nov 1, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:

7New Earth7

UK

#79479 Nov 1, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
Deuteronomy 30:3;That then the LORD thy God will turn thy captivity, and have compassion upon thee, and will return and gather thee from all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath scattered thee. JOHN what captivity your IN?? you can go home to sudan at any time, catch a charge that your fixing to do some time your OUT OF HERE hahahahah lol hahah ok john check this what peoples thats Deuteronomy 28:37;And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword, among all nations whither the LORD shall lead thee.OK JOHN you aint been lead NOWHERE, you still have a nation an heritage, yo cry is wrong, saying your a Hebrew, you can for us an share in whats right for all but your not a hebrew, you suffred non of this but by choice! you can go home an never have to be ruled by this nation, its yo choice to be here, ok your not a hebrew john, you fought good for us, we thanks ya, ok your not a hebrew
The opint is that you are a demin who distorts truth, all that you have posted so far are evil! I see thru you and don't think I don't see you!

I'm not commenting much because I'm not in the mood, and I don't have the chance to be here much! But I read your posts and see ALL the distortions! For example no healing occurred in Egypt saite perios, no mighty one came there and REDEEMED anyone! You see? You are just worse than devil!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 2 min Michel Montvert 353
Mixed whites look better than full whites 2 min Phoenix Ascended 5
Sistahs, don't trust black men around your kids!!! 15 min Hmm 9
y'all crakkkas are the most evil creatures ever!! 18 min Hmm 22
Halle Berry spotted with a black boyfriend 21 min Drilling for the ... 30
Why do black women HATE black men so much? (Jan '16) 25 min Black Dave 122
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 26 min Grey Ghost 1,417,194
Obama finally decides to put golfing aside to v... 4 hr KIP 23
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 4 hr Moses 47,814
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 5 hr fluer 219