Hebrew Israelite
7New Earth7

Europe

#79353 Oct 31, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>that was told us hebrews in 588BC the ones that fo show never returned home, why would the CREATOR tell us in africa about a new law in us, see the returns was under old law till they ws ran into africa an fell under the New law thats in us, by 1500 hebrews was in place for punishment ok we recieved it, ok new law is in us Hebrews ok if your not a Hebrew then law aint in you! it comes from us hebrews, all theses dreams you have are just that, THIS IS REAL
Ho was the Hebrew that built an temple in Egypt?

"In that day five
cities in the
land of Egypt
will be
speaking the
lip of Canaan
and swearing
to Yahweh of
Armies; the
one will be
called the City
of Destruction.
In that day
there will be
an altar to
Yahweh in the
midst of the
land of Egypt,
and a pillar to
Yahweh near
its border —
Isaiah
19:18-19.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#79354 Oct 31, 2013
the law is in the hebrews thats ship to all nations Jeremiah 31:31;Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
Jeremiah 31:32;Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:
OK THIS WAS SAID TO HEBREWS IN AFRICA after those DAYS MEAN after curse them 400 years look look Genesis 15:13;And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years;
ok look look Jeremiah 44:8;In that ye provoke me unto wrath with the works of your hands, burning incense unto other gods in the land of Egypt, whither ye be gone to dwell, that ye might cut yourselves off, and that ye might be a curse and a reproach among all the nations of the earth?
ok look look it happen look look Deuteronomy 28:48;Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.
Deuteronomy 28:49;The LORD shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand;Deuteronomy 28:37;And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword, among all nations whither the LORD shall lead thee. SEE ITS GONE TAKE A new COVENANT thats in us because we would be spread out an we have no Land, so the CREATOR once we woke we are in the LAW the NEW LAW THE NEW COVENANT, see us hebrews knows that law was made for us because we dont have Land an we everywhere!, ok the ones wake up gone be saved by CREATOR, see the returns was under old Law because they was in Land then once theywas chased into africa they caught up with other hebrews an the whole heb rew nation was removed from africa the law is in us Hebrews an no one else! it says so in bible

Level 8

Location hidden

#79355 Oct 31, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ho was the Hebrew that built an temple in Egypt?
"In that day five
cities in the
land of Egypt
will be
speaking the
lip of Canaan
and swearing
to Yahweh of
Armies; the
one will be
called the City
of Destruction.
In that day
there will be
an altar to
Yahweh in the
midst of the
land of Egypt,
and a pillar to
Yahweh near
its border —
Isaiah
19:18-19.
SAITE PERIOD of Egypt the Island Elephantine, all that already happen what the Propheht Isaiah had to say mostly took place during Saite Egypt, he called for it he made the Prophecy of It ,you slick learning, for what?? yu not a Hebrew Israelite what you need all this Info for??? to do devilish deeds, try turn truth around, try it it wont work! history bear witness to CREATOR works an words, an I knows it! the others you can play crazy with me! i got keys to door!I KNOW HEBREW HISTORY in detail,
7New Earth7

Europe

#79356 Oct 31, 2013
Only Hebrews can be prophesied about to build an temple! So ho isaiah see? Who the Hebrew build a temple?
7New Earth7

Europe

#79357 Oct 31, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>SAITE PERIOD of Egypt the Island Elephantine, all that already happen what the Propheht Isaiah had to say mostly took place during Saite Egypt, he called for it he made the Prophecy of It ,you slick learning, for what?? yu not a Hebrew Israelite what you need all this Info for??? to do devilish deeds, try turn truth around, try it it wont work! history bear witness to CREATOR works an words, an I knows it! the others you can play crazy with me! i got keys to door!I KNOW HEBREW HISTORY in detail,
Name and show five cities listed in saite period!
7New Earth7

Europe

#79358 Oct 31, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>The Arabs are not the original Moroccans! Original Moroccans were NORTH AFRICAN BERBERS carrying the extremely indigenous North African Haplogroup EM-78 not found in Sub-Saharan Africa! Check above DNA MAP!
Those Arabs are invaders, I've shown u this info

Re: debers
7New Earth7

Europe

#79359 Oct 31, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>SAITE PERIOD of Egypt the Island Elephantine, all that already happen what the Propheht Isaiah had to say mostly took place during Saite Egypt, he called for it he made the Prophecy of It ,you slick learning, for what?? yu not a Hebrew Israelite what you need all this Info for??? to do devilish deeds, try turn truth around, try it it wont work! history bear witness to CREATOR works an words, an I knows it! the others you can play crazy with me! i got keys to door!I KNOW HEBREW HISTORY in detail,
An u lying because temple of Yahweh an pillar as seen by isaiah was gon be for truth and virture to spread amongst heathens.

Aint no good word from creator about escapees in Egypt talkless of 'PILLAR'. Now you lie! Bs!

Level 8

Location hidden

#79360 Oct 31, 2013
an you would have to be a Hebrew removed from africa in order for New Law to be in you be3cause it requires that you be ship to all nations with YOKE, an only we did that, so the New Law is in us Hebrews, we got the say, see like i do because i knows whom i am,Like i said the new law Jeremiah 31:31;Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
Jeremiah 31:32;Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: REQUIRE THAT you be ship Jeremiah 44:8;In that ye provoke me unto wrath with the works of your hands, burning incense unto other gods in the land of Egypt, whither ye be gone to dwell, that ye might cut yourselves off, and that ye might be a curse and a reproach among all the nations of the earth? ok we the only peoples on face of earth ship from africa to strange land with yoke, to be Deuteronomy 28:37;And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword, among all nations whither the LORD shall lead thee. see you peoples in africa your not Hebrews because africa isnt a strange land an you didnt serve 400 years in yo nation Genesis 15:13;And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years; see you would have to meet all curses in order to be a Hebrew an one is that you got ship from africa to strange land for 400 years,
7New Earth7

Europe

#79361 Oct 31, 2013
See Ben its not when u get all fidgety and all worked up u start to try to use verbal nuisating attacks to try to derail arguments, I read you intoto!

See, juss. Answer me!!!!!

And me say this to you, NeVER you say law is in you!!!!!!! That's idolatory!!!!!!!!

Since prehistoric times visions was channel for communications, not tots

Level 8

Location hidden

#79362 Oct 31, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Name and show five cities listed in saite period!
Tahpanhes,Migdol,Noph,Pathros Memphis!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#79363 Oct 31, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
See Ben its not when u get all fidgety and all worked up u start to try to use verbal nuisating attacks to try to derail arguments, I read you intoto!
And me say this to you, NeVER you say law is in you!!!!!!! That's idolatory!!!!!!!!
But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people
7New Earth7

Europe

#79364 Oct 31, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>Tahpanhes,Migdol,Noph, Pathros Memphis!!!
Ok so there was no good talk god mentioned about escapees! So no pillar!

Level 8

Location hidden

#79366 Oct 31, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
T SAY SO RIGHT HERE!im descendent from the peoples pulled to all nations, the law is in me it was meant for us, Jeremiah 31:31;Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
Jeremiah 31:32;Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:Jeremiah 31:33;But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people,Jeremiah 31:34;And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.
THIS HOW YOU KNOWS ITS US hebrews that was taken from africa look look Jeremiah 31:27;Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah with the seed of man, and with the seed of beast.
SEE we got pulled from africa an you knows the rest the CREATOR so so good that HE gone put the law in the Hebrews thats EVEN MIXED hahahahyah lol this too too good i love this!
7New Earth7

Europe

#79367 Oct 31, 2013
See, when cannanites worship in Yahweh temple in saite period? Show from bible! It was other way round!

Level 8

Location hidden

#79368 Oct 31, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok so there was no good talk god mentioned about escapees! So no pillar!
o look up meaning of escape that was a TAUNT to them knowing they couldnt go back TEMPLE burn down we Knew what solomon said to take all trouble to temple the babylonian we was afried of show the peoples not being afried of them, the ones went into africa,2 Kings 25:26;And all the people, both small and great, and the captains of the armies, arose, and came to Egypt: for they were afraid of the Chaldees.
show that situation changing within that time frame, hahahah lol 588BC till 539BC the land was EMPTHY bible say so,Jeremiah 44:6;Wherefore my fury and mine anger was poured forth, and was kindled in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem; and they are wasted and desolate, as at this day. ok we knows they didnt come out when Returns started coming home there isnt a Listening for NO hebrews coming up out of Tahpanhes,Migdol,Noph,Pathros Memphis!!! that was in africa to see how POLLUTED the Priest hood was or the peoples, to see what kind of wifes an of whom you cant find that in EZRA or NEHEMIAH, no listing for Tahpanhes,Migdol,Noph,Pathros Memphis!!! an we knows Hebrews was there

Level 8

Location hidden

#79369 Oct 31, 2013
I set ohis HEBREW THRONE falling to sleep hahahah CROWN tilted feet up on cushion,iced Tea in me hand chilling hahahah next next hahahah devil i got this!

Level 8

Location hidden

#79371 Oct 31, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
See, when cannanites worship in Yahweh temple in saite period? Show from bible! It was other way round!
canaanites gone be canaan west the africans we didnt drive out i can show abunch of them, they would flee to Momma africa to
7New Earth7

Europe

#79372 Oct 31, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>T SAY SO RIGHT HERE!im descendent from the peoples pulled to all nations, the law is in me it was meant for us, Jeremiah 31:31;Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
Jeremiah 31:32;Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:Jeremiah 31:33;But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people,Jeremiah 31:34;And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.
THIS HOW YOU KNOWS ITS US hebrews that was taken from africa look look Jeremiah 31:27;Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah with the seed of man, and with the seed of beast.
SEE we got pulled from africa an you knows the rest the CREATOR so so good that HE gone put the law in the Hebrews thats EVEN MIXED hahahahyah lol this too too good i love this!
Oh thanks for putting that verse up cos its now that I'm understanding ur misinterpretation. It means what I have been hitting on; which is that inside you is an access to the word of God! And its only when you go inside yoself, and see just like ALL prophets of ol!
AFG

Ware, UK

#79373 Oct 31, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Many too literally SUCKED our blood and put in their veins.....like hitler in his eugenics movement! He was thinking blacks had supernatural powers so he was ding experiments on them! That's why they say hitler has our DNA!
Hitler was an idiot for the most part, but he certainly was right about some things.
-
These subhuman Jews/semites are trouble makers.
AFG

Ware, UK

#79374 Oct 31, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>STFU racist Afronazi! The Persians WERE the Iranians!
subhuman Semite how dare you speak to your superiors like that, now you shut the fck up because you don't know Jack sheet about anything!
-
Tajik=Persian, Tajik =Aryan, Persian=ARYAN NOT subhuman semite.
-
Tajik in turkish means persian!!!
-
Tajiks are Iranians and so are Pathans,and they're Aryan people NOT Subhuman semites!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Canuk 1,710,563
Real Black Panthers 3 min Paul 18
Why do white male worship black men so much? (Jun '15) 3 min charlesss 44
The Joke of the Century: Neo-Nazis Think They'r... 4 min Barros 128
Grown ass white dudes wearing back packs 7 min Andrew 5
Fux you herman Cain! How you like your white wo... 7 min CigarFace27 2
I dress up like a girl for white men 8 min Mmmm 5
Smartest posters on Topix afam 1 hr Savant 210
More from around the web