Hebrew Israelite
7New Earth7

UK

#79282 Oct 30, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
In the Hebrew bible the word for gentile was Hellena, meaning hellenized, and the true meaning of helenized is lustful people or immoral people! So gentiles doesn't mean a particular nation or group, and therefore cannot be used To compare with a nation's name like Rome, EDOM, etc.
www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/Lexicon....
Also, I don't know when last u were here, but we (apart from Ben) have accepted that everyone including Romans who were mentioned in the bible were blacks, both good and bad! Infact that's part of what is causing a fight between Johns and Ben! I was able to highlight when the pale skinned peoples came to the picture, so Johns accepted and Ben started fighting him since then, because you know Ben keeps talking abut the askenazi jews the rothchilds wealthy peoples Cain tarzat, so it affected Ben botterly because it made him bitter.
So Ben rushed a second time after the blacks and whites case arose and started trying to isolate the different people, so since then he has been on me talking about how all peoples apart from the AAs are evil and non Hebrew therefore all that was left behind ie non hebrews ie assyrians, serpharvaims, cutha, ava, are all that was left, no good guys!
So I bring up maccabees and you see it says Israelites were still in that region even after some of the Hebrews left (to Africa etc); and if you read the book, the maccabees who didn't hellenize fought to the death!
And the Israelite priesthood even continued further according to the propjecy of Isaiah who said that in Egypt a new temple that will replace the one of Jerusalem shall be erected and the true Hebrew God Yahweh shall be worshipped there,( because of the hellenized Jerusalem when Alcimus, was elected who is a non Hebrew)------
Ben neglects all these, he just talks half and half trying to taint the Hebrew maccabees by saying they are not Hebrews but Serpharvaims or scythias who invaded Israel! Meanwhile what Ben might not have seen is that history told a story about who those people who were using ans desecrating the Jerusalem temple were, when it talked about Onias IV, and called them Syrians!!!!!!!! This is mentioned when it says "Onias doubtless expected that after the desecration of the Temple at Jerusalem by the
Syrians."
www.google.com/m...
Bump

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#79283 Oct 30, 2013
john was gone had him the dna results, hahahah an the head jew gone pat john on head an say Good work Epstein hahahah lol hahaha john lead your dna to the jews hahahahah, an the Trick been Posting copying pasting DNA results, but he cry about me hahahahah lol hahahah trick message DONE he cant go no farther so he turns on me for a DIVERSION , throw peoples off, to see what type of credibility he has, he got a lil crew he been exchanging greeting with here an there, so they gone feel for him i knows this, ok where is johns history post???? dna been his thing, ok that has a END to it, you can only go so far, an you can only see what they let you see are know, if your not doing it yourself, ok so john message is at END, an the best way to END it is to Attack someone else that has a good standing with truth hoping to elevate his next message if he has one, john your a weak dude,

Level 8

Location hidden

#79284 Oct 31, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Q.C.
Failed.
'13
rick you been doing same thing elevating yo message off mines hahahah lol yu dudes are not slick in no kind of way, i close door,i stop this car to rap, i can pull off at any time,lol i can shut yo message down, its NO GOOD Nif i dont respond hahahaH LOL I FEED YOU I CAN STARVE YOU, you cant get nothing in peoples gone read this truth im putting out an they gone use it that mess your talking is a fools foools game trick we gone keep it hebrew israelite from bible, we dont need no special interpretation, the LAW IS IN US, so yo words on this or that is NO GOOD, cant use it,debe debedo hahahahah lol hahahah

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#79286 Oct 31, 2013
Several views

Among those who have accepted the presence of black people in the Bible, several different views as to the origin of blacks were postulated. Let’s look at some of these:

1.The pre-Adamite view

"argues that blacks, particularly so-called "Negroes," are not descended from Adam. This view appears to have its origin in the works of such authors as Paracelsus in 1520, Bruno in 1591, Vanini in 1619 and one of the most prolific writers, Peyrère, in 1655. It reached a high level of development with the 19th-century scholar Alexander Winchell in his book, Preadamites; or a Demonstration of the Existence of Men Before Adam, published in 1880"

"These writers (all of them white), argued that blacks belong to a race created before Adam and from among whom the biblical villain Cain found his wife. Cain, by marrying one of these pre-Adamic peoples, the reasoning goes, became the progenitor of all black people"

"Therefore, it was rationalized, black people, especially "Negroes," are not actually human, because they did not descend from Adam but from some pre-Adamic creation, having entered the human race only by intermarriage, and that with a notorious sinner. As non-humans, therefore, they did not have souls, but were merely beasts like any other beast of the field. And since the Bible says God gave humans dominion over the beasts, it was concluded that these soulless creatures exist to do work for the humans"

2. The Cainite view

"argues that Cain was born white, but after his unacceptable sacrifice and the murder of his brother, Abel, he was turned black as punishment and became the progenitor of all black people. According to some of the rabbinic Midrashim (in both the Babylonian and Jerusalem Talmud), because Cain offered an unacceptable sacrifice, the smoke from this unacceptable sacrifice blew back on him, turned him black and caused all of his children to be born black"

"In another Talmudic story, a rabbi says that God beat Cain with hail until he turned black. Stories vary, but it became a common Euro-American belief that God cursed and marked Cain by turning him black"

3. The Noahite (or old Hamite) view

"can be traced to writings suggested in the Talmud and later adopted by Jewish and Christian interpreters (especially among white southerners in the pre-Civil War United States). In this view, Ham violated God’s supposed prohibition against mating on the ark. Because he could not resist, he was turned black"

"Yet another teaching was that Ham and/or Canaan were turned black as a result of Noah’s curse in Genesis 9:24-27. In this view, because God cursed Canaan, that curse was to go on all of Canaan’s descendants and the curse was, first, that they would all be turned black, and second, that they would be servants to white people. Again, we see here a blatant attempt to interpret the Bible in a way that justifies the institution of black slavery"

"This preposterous theological premise was preached in churches across the United States, particularly in the Southeast, to reassure people that slavery was not only acceptable, but the very will of God, rooted firmly in a "proper" understanding of the Bible"

Level 8

Location hidden

#79287 Oct 31, 2013
bet our history not gone change by a word, an i better not follow no Melchizedek, or no body else, why??? because the law is in me, i knows whom CREATOR is an this was said to us ruining into africa to receive curses we was told we would be under new law that was in us an that we would all know CREATOR, Jeremiah 31:31;Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:Jeremiah 31:32;Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:
Jeremiah 31:33;But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.
see THE LAW IS IN US we needs NO books other then to see what we Did wrong, an it explains it in English, so all that extra wording, aint gone change NOTHING, DEbe debedo hahahahah lol hahahahah lol

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#79288 Oct 31, 2013
.....contd

4. The New Hamite view

"is a 19th-century view that holds that Hamites were all white rather than black with the possible exception of Cush.(Cush is a Hebrew term that means "black one.") Scholars, particularly in 19th century Germany, said that even if Cush were black in color, he must be regarded as a Caucasoid black. Why? Because, in their view, Negroes were not within the purview of the writers of the Bible"

"Even some modern biblical scholars hold this view. For example, Martin Noth, considered to be one of the most respected Old Testament scholars of all time, states on page 263 of his book The Old Testament World (Fortress, 1966) that the biblical writers knew nothing of any Negro people"

"Understandably, there has been a reaction among black theologians and black people to these ideas. Some have tended toward the opposite extreme, arguing that everyone in the Bible was black. Dr. Charles B. Copher, professor of African American Studies at Interdenominational Theological School in Atlanta, says this view is patently outlandish. He believes that this notion is an overreaction that can lead to another kind of extremism"

5. The Adamite view

"is the orthodox Jewish, Christian and Islamic view. It is based (for Christians) on Acts 17:26, which states that God made all people from one original bloodline, or one source. This, we emphasize, is the only view that is consistent with the true message of Scripture. Nevertheless, these other hideously distorted ideas have been promulgated, and some still have a degree of influence even today"

So what?

So, where does that leave us? Feeling slightly nauseated, I hope, over the amazing ability we have to delude ourselves and bend the word of God in any direction that suits our purposes.

The overall and surely indisputable message is that God has created us all in his image and has included all members of the human race in the saving work of his Son. Nowhere does the Bible give any indications that black people, or any people, whether "of color" or not, are outside the embrace of his love. But the fact remains that people have believed and taught this error, and sadly, it has been a teaching that still affects the way many of us think about each other, and perhaps even ourselves. The Bible does not focus on skin color as any form of criterion. All have sinned, all have fallen short of the glory of God, and all are recipients of his grace through Jesus Christ.

But what about the question of whether black people are mentioned in the Bible? Admittedly it is difficult to build a definitive case, based on textual evidence, to prove beyond all doubt that black people are mentioned in its pages. But why should we have to? Let’s turn the question around. There is no evidence whatsoever that black people — or any people for that matter — are excluded from the purview of the writers of the Bible. Let us put the burden of proof on those who would teach otherwise.

http://www.gci.org/bible/africans

Level 8

Location hidden

#79289 Oct 31, 2013
JOHN WROTE THIS AGAINST ME
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
Time for you to STFU AND DIE YOU BASTARD!!!!!!!
The reason why you have to do all of the copying and pasting is because you're in a literate piece of SHYT!!!!!!!!!!
YOU DON'T. KNOW ADAMN THING...AND YOU AIN'T NO HEBREW...YA BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!
John 8:44 (KJV)
44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
You take after your father seat!!
<quoted text>

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#79290 Oct 31, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>show post where i got this going your a weak dude john, i would throw cup of piss in yo face i promise i would
YOU ARE PISSED BECAUSE YOU ARE AN EXPOSED TALMUDIC JEW!!! YOU HATE THE FACT THAT I POINTED OUT THAT OTHER JEWS HAVE REBELLED AGAINST YOUR TALMUDIC HISTORY

The “CREATOR” HATES RELIGION & SO DO “I!!!” now reference THIS!!!!!!
Colossians 2:23

Acts 17:22

Deuteronomy 12:31

Isaiah 1:10-15

Amos 5:21-24

Trying to stick your RELIGIOUS TITLES ON ME WON’T HELP YOU SLITHERING SERPENT DEMON!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#79291 Oct 31, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
In the Hebrew bible the word for gentile was Hellena, meaning hellenized, and the true meaning of helenized is lustful people or immoral people! So gentiles doesn't mean a particular nation or group, and therefore cannot be used To compare with a nation's name like Rome, EDOM, etc.
www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/Lexicon....
Also, I don't know when last u were here, but we (apart from Ben) have accepted that everyone including Romans who were mentioned in the bible were blacks, both good and bad! Infact that's part of what is causing a fight between Johns and Ben! I was able to highlight when the pale skinned peoples came to the picture, so Johns accepted and Ben started fighting him since then, because you know Ben keeps talking abut the askenazi jews the rothchilds wealthy peoples Cain tarzat, so it affected Ben botterly because it made him bitter.
So Ben rushed a second time after the blacks and whites case arose and started trying to isolate the different people, so since then he has been on me talking about how all peoples apart from the AAs are evil and non Hebrew therefore all that was left behind ie non hebrews ie assyrians, serpharvaims, cutha, ava, are all that was left, no good guys!
So I bring up maccabees and you see it says Israelites were still in that region even after some of the Hebrews left (to Africa etc); and if you read the book, the maccabees who didn't hellenize fought to the death!
And the Israelite priesthood even continued further according to the propjecy of Isaiah who said that in Egypt a new temple that will replace the one of Jerusalem shall be erected and the true Hebrew God Yahweh shall be worshipped there,( because of the hellenized Jerusalem when Alcimus, was elected who is a non Hebrew)------
Ben neglects all these, he just talks half and half trying to taint the Hebrew maccabees by saying they are not Hebrews but Serpharvaims or scythias who invaded Israel! Meanwhile what Ben might not have seen is that history told a story about who those people who were using ans desecrating the Jerusalem temple were, when it talked about Onias IV, and called them Syrians!!!!!!!! This is mentioned when it says "Onias doubtless expected that after the desecration of the Temple at Jerusalem by the
Syrians."
www.google.com/m...
lies you will never turn sepharvaim jews into hebrews not while i post hahahah lol devil needs to be ashame of yo self hahahahah trick returns wiped out by time Greeks roll up them jews an you will never ever trick me when i can read my self hahahahah lol trick i will show you more, oh you see that one site??? i got two more hahahah i will start building on them soon, i got to to much time reading an studying, you cant trick me THEM you can me you cant, i knows jewish history some i dont even post i just read they left a cold trail because they thought they was hebrews an that it was ok to record things, i knows more bout jews then i let on, see if some cant pick up now they really wont see then, jews r jews but never hebrews them facts oh lil one the cut off date for hebrews gone be when greeks roll up mybe 50 years before, by 332bc NO hebrews in the land them facts cant be change, when CREATOR let greeks an others come to our land? returns should have been the everlasting Kingdom they was under old law moses brung, devil i got this , this aint gone never change!

Level 8

Location hidden

#79292 Oct 31, 2013
how bout the Jews turned on Rome! an tried to take land from the very people that helped them steal it! now that's cold,after we left, went into africa an moved away form the peoples in our home land, the Jews that was wit Romans started acting up! it over books! Romans wanted more then 45 books,Rabbi Akiba (Akiva) ben Joseph, wanted a school he had big ideas, he seen away to start New world Order with Jews at the fore front, he Thought he seen away to Control the Romans,
(50-135 C.E.)They had s the Synod of Jamnia,it took place in 52-100 an the Koine Bible version the first Christian book was was written in the Greek an Aramaic, an was called the PALESTINIAN CANON VERSION, this text was developed by the SYNOD of JAMNIA. they was passing books out to Establish long time control , so they had to Fall out with Romans, their war was already going on in Armenia, you see the Jews turned on roman's in Armenia n Palestine in support of each other, roman's turned on them in the jurisdiction of Pontian , ok the War worked out for the ROMANS, because they had a lot of Councils 322!323-350.400, the Jews lost some books! they came took Jerusalem over! ran real people off GENOCIDE them! all those didn't make it back into africa! the smart ones was in west africa! wit smile on they face fo lil while, ok, the Jews fall out wit Romans over books! that's all! the real Hebrews was gone! mite have been a straggler r two! but 99% of real Hebrews was in Africa an west an Central because Jews was starting to move around in North Africa,The Masoretic Text
In AD70 Jerusalem, after the the hebrews, was destroyed by the Romans. The faith of the hebrews lost their most important icon, the Temple itself. It was destroyed, never to be rebuilt. the Rabbi Yochanan ben Zakkai from the Hillel school in the Pharisaic party, obtained permission from the Romans to rebuild the Sanhedrin on a spiritual basis in Jamnia. There a “synod” or meeting in AD95 was held in which the extent of the Hebrew canon was debated. The books of the apocrypha and the books of Proverbs, Ecclesiastes and the Song of Songs had their canonicity debated. Some of the books in the apocrypha were rejected because they were extent only greek, an PHILO AN HIS CRONES,had layed the FOUNDATION for them!The Tanakh (Hebrew Bible) consists of a collection of writings dating from approximately the 13th - 3rd centuries BCE. These books were included in the Jewish canon by the Talmudic sages at Yavneh around the end of the first century CE, after the destruction of the Second Temple.OK CHECK THIS!The Apocrypha (Greek, "hidden books") are Jewish books from that period not preserved in the Tanakh, but included in the Latin (Vulgate) and Greek (Septuagint) Old Testaments.Because in the Temples an at Egypt they Philo an the Crew was writing books in Greek an they was fixing them according to the peoples mind set, an the Apocrypha Books was written in LATIN,thats why these bro try an make Natives an Mexicans into Hebrew peoples, thats their book, the Jews made!"When They Were Written" The latest of the Apocrypha and Pseudepigrapha are the Apocalypses of Ezra and Baruch, written in the decades following the Roman destruction of the Second Temple in 70 CE. These works, contemporary with those of the early Rabbinic school of Yavneh, reflect the theological and ethical struggles and dilemmas aroused by the Roman conquest of Judea and the destruction of the Temple.PHILO LAY GROUND WORK!Most of these works were written in , mainly in Egypt (Alexandria) most of the Hebrew and Aramaic text,many of them, translated into Greek or Oriental Christian languages (such as Ethiopic, Syriac or Armenian) have been found an had its origin in Egypt, OK check this"the main source for knowledge of the Maccabean wars are the apocryphal First and Second Books of Maccabees." Sepharvaims fight against Romans,

Level 8

Location hidden

#79293 Oct 31, 2013
2 Kings 17:24;And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel: and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof. EVERY JEW IN WORLD GOT THEY START THERE! NO WAY ROUND THAT! thats in bible! ya cant CHANGE THAT lol hahahah lets see you go undo that? if every jew got they start when the Assyrians placed them in our Land an they been there every since, an the Hebrews ran into africa!on numerous occasions,2 Kings 25:26;And all the people, both small and great, and the captains of the armies, arose, and came to Egypt: for they were afraid of the Chaldee, an the Chaldean be them jews they even have our history wrote in that tongue! now how we gone be afread of the Chaldees but now our history is wrote in it? wake up sucka! ok here is more!Jeremiah 44:26;Therefore hear ye the word of the LORD, all Judah that dwell in the land of Egypt; Behold, I have sworn by my great name, saith the LORD, that my name shall no more be named in the mouth of any man of Judah in all the land of Egypt, saying, The Lord GOD liveth.Them Hebrews went to west africa! all the Enemy kept coming to Egypt, we had to move on! then in west africa we was removed to all nations,Also Hebrews was taken from all over west africa was for transportation,the only way to sail west an still have a cargo of humans, us Hebrews read DUET 28 in Bible its identical to what they call Black history! black means drak NO LITE, our history is the Light of the world, an all Jews have been trace to their Origin, we knows where they come from,the computer an the information from research, is available, for those that want to come out of BLACK HISTORY!

Level 8

Location hidden

#79294 Oct 31, 2013
Hillel the Elder,(born Babylon traditionally c.110 BCE, died 10 CE in Jerusalem) was a famous Jewish religious leader, one of the most important figures in Jewish history. He is associated with the development of the Mishnah and the Talmud. Renowned within Judaism as a sage and scholar, he was the founder of the House of Hillel school for Tannaïm (Sages of the Mishnah) and the founder of a dynasty of Sages who stood at the head of the Jews living in the land of Israel until roughly the fifth century,Hillel was born in Babylon and, according to the Iggeret of Rav Sherira Gaon Nothing definite, however, is known concerning his origin, nor is he anywhere called by his father's name, which may have been Gamliel.Judah ben Bathyra Since R. Judah was not present himself at the Passover in Jerusalem, it may be concluded that he was far advanced in years, although as a citizen of a foreign land he was not bound by the law which demanded the celebration of the Passover at Jerusalem (Tosefot to Pes. l.c.). At Nisibis in Mesopotamia he had a famous college, which is expressly recommended together with other famous schools (Sanh. 32b).read ISAIA 9 v1Nevertheless the dimness shall not be such as was in her vexation, when at the first he lightly afflicted the land of Zebulun and the land of Naphtali, and afterward did more grievously afflict her by the way of the sea, beyond Jordan, in Galilee of the nations. Galilee of the Gentiles.Isaiah 9:2;The people that walked in darkness have seen a great light: they that dwell in the land of the shadow of death, upon them hath the light shined.Isaiah 9:3;Thou hast multiplied the nation, and not increased the joy: they joy before thee according to the joy in harvest, and as men rejoice when they divide the spoil.-3- they was all from GAlilee, they walked in the darkness,It is reported that there were 18 synagogues in Tzipori at the time of Judah the Prince. The streets of the Jewish quarter are lined with mikvaot or ritual baths fully visible to the naked eye. Clearly this was an active and committed Jewish community. The performances in the Roman theatres then probably consisted of light farces and animal dancing. Perhaps some gladiators exchanging swords?. Perhaps some slaves or criminals being fed to the lions? Perhaps some nudity or some lewdness? The Talmud declares:“Blessed is the man who go to the theatres and circuses of the Rome in the Land of Israel
Yet in the midst of this community of Jews, under the leadership of “Prince Judah” there would be regular gatherings of as many as 4500 participants and spectators WHERE WAS THE CURSES OF MOSES?
The question is rather obvious! Jews was never under curses they went to the theatre Did they participate Yes Did Judah the Prince ever attend?yes an had fun to, Did he allow the Jewish “Tziporians” to attend? yes they was having a party! Samaria, is were they set up shop!go to ISAIAH 10 v5 -6 all way to 13, so how these people get to set up shop an live good if all theses hardships was to be on the people the Hebrews?,read v 13,Assyria tore our Mouth out Isaiah 10;5 was Assyria call to tear everything down, an the peoples was so-called taken off yet them jews would have a Ball there!an have parties of all kind!with the Romans years later! an they back now having Parties of all kind while the real hebrews suffer in a strange land having curses on them

Level 8

Location hidden

#79295 Oct 31, 2013
<quoted text>
YOU ARE PISSED BECAUSE YOU ARE AN EXPOSED TALMUDIC JEW!!! YOU HATE THE FACT THAT I POINTED OUT THAT OTHER JEWS HAVE REBELLED AGAINST YOUR TALMUDIC HISTORY
Trying to stick your RELIGIOUS TITLES ON ME WON’T HELP YOU SLITHERING SERPENT DEMON!!!
everybody knows your a furitloop hahahah lol hahahah why you mad at jews??? what they did to you??? you still have a heritage an land!, your a african, see your really crazy, go love yo heritage! we dont need you feeling sorry for us!, your mad for no reason, you still have a history! why are you here any way?? you cant save us!go to yo peoples an leave us alone!! yo dna show is over, you have to wait to next year till they release some mo hahahah, john jews aint did shit to you , you still have a history you cant cry bout shit! your kind is weak no curses put on you, yo kind still have land, your not smart thats all hahahah

Level 8

Location hidden

#79296 Oct 31, 2013
<quoted text>
JOHN WROTE THIS AGAINST ME
Time for you to STFU AND DIE YOU BASTARD!!!!!!!
The reason why you have to do all of the copying and pasting is because you're in a literate piece of SHYT!!!!!!!!!!
YOU DON'T. KNOW ADAMN THING...AND YOU AIN'T NO HEBREW...YA BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!
John 8:44 (KJV)
44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
You take after your father seat!!
<quoted text>

Level 8

Location hidden

#79297 Oct 31, 2013
john is a african that has a country he can go to john is mad at jews that did him no wrong, john aint under no curses john has history culture land, religion,john even has a black leader over his land, thats connect to his peoples,

Level 8

Location hidden

#79298 Oct 31, 2013
john an his peoples are weak, us Hebrews needs to take ya'll land! africa should be Hebrew land! ya'll aint did nothing in 400 years, but give africa away, we needs to put a stop to it, an turn it over to Diaspora Africans whom are the descendent of Hebrews,its ours anyway!
7New Earth7

Europe

#79299 Oct 31, 2013
THE SEALING BREAKING NEWS!

Ben can't ask God questions (juda), he only wants to use his own brains to decipher biblical mysteries.

Meanwhile two nights ago, in a vision, God told me I'm the ONLY one on the face of the earth whom is telling the TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!
7New Earth7

Europe

#79300 Oct 31, 2013
Ben is too scared to go to God in his visions at night, because of what might happen.
7New Earth7

Europe

#79301 Oct 31, 2013
God was specific about 'ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH'.

The summary of what I taught here:

In pre-Adam and Eve time, there were gods/angels as good book say, and as good book say these angel-gods were men not beings in another world although the angels from time to time flew/ascended to other worlds and came back after visiting higher worlds with new knowlede to teach mankind.

Also other angels who are their brothers and sisters from time to time visited earth.

And these beings are the order of melchizedek the global imperial kingdom of judah.

They worked for the CREATOR. They are known as the medebays!

They are the ancient Hebrews whom taught mankind knowledge.

And their culture was ONLY about training students to see visions and mutate like them so that they too can become angels and be able to go to heaven!
7New Earth7

Europe

#79302 Oct 31, 2013
The mutation will occure thru the judah (ask) rituals. Hence the word Jewo is valid!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KIR SUCKA: Is it me or is Justin Beiber such a... 3 min Mick 5
The Life Of A Black Walfare Queen 5 min LEE LOOK LIKE A T... 92
News Earl Persip III announces run for Pittsfield Ci... 7 min Paul Kersey 6
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Joy 1,535,601
black men- you are losing your women to your wo... (Jun '15) 8 min Tony P 189
This young black man is NOT sure what to do any... 9 min Mick 3
Confession Time: I hate homeless people 11 min Jehovah witness 45
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 26 min Angel 162
Why are black men so thirsty for white women? 33 min 2 Dogs 58
Political Correctness Is Dangerous 3 hr Big Daddy 40