Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#79094 Oct 29, 2013
Jeremiah/44-14 So that none of the remnant of Judah, which are gone into the land of Egypt to sojourn there, shall escape or remain, that they should return into the land of Judah, to the which they have a desire to return to dwell there: for none shall return but such as shall escape.
OK"So that none of the remnant of Judah, which are gone into the land of Egypt to sojourn there, shall escape or remain, that they should return into the land of Judah" OK lets go slow so yo mind cant duck hahahah lol I LOVE THIS!! ok "So that none of the remnant of Judah, which are gone into the land of Egypt to sojourn there, shall escape or remain, that they should return into the land of Judah,meaning they wasn't gone be able to come back home point Blank, you would have to escape the wrath of CREATOR inorder to go back home is what thats saying hahahahah lol so so hard stomach hurt hahahahah ok whom can escap CREATORS WRATH??? hahahah i dont think so! ok lets look at other verse connected to that "to the which they have a desire to return to dwell there: for none shall return but such as shall escape. YOU WOULD have to be crazy to think they or we could escape CREATORS WRATH, thats what like a TUANT, " GO BACK TO Jerusalem if you want" or if you can, because we couldnt escape off into our land the Babylonians was putting peoples eyes out the king, an Burn the Temple down, an everybody houses! that was a Taunt, to us Hebrew,look look "to the which they have a desire to return to dwell there: for none shall return but such as shall escape." how was we to escape CREATORS WRATH??? we couldn't so we couldn't go back home even if we had a desire to! OK lets view rest of verse " for none shall return but such as shall escape. we couldnt escape the Wrath of CREATOR non return an we was removed to strange land as out line in DEUT the CURSES Chapther 28

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#79095 Oct 29, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
john you talking that bitch aSS SHIT, TRICK WHERE IS YO HEBREW POST, TRICK WE DONT NEED NOBODY TO FIGHT FOR US, WE GOT THIS, YOU AINT EVEN ONE OF US, BUT YOU GONE JUMP BAD WIth ME. trick dude I BET YOU CANT SHOW THAT POST WHERE YOU SAID I SAID THAT!! TRICK YOU JUMP IN SOME SHIT!! bitch SHOW THE POST I SAID YOU SAID WE JEWS, HOE IF YOU CANT DO IT IM AT YOU, YOUR IN VIOLATION,JOHN YOU IN VIOLATION, IF YOU WAS AROUND ME YOU KNOWS WHATS UP! SEE I GOT A CHARGE NOW IM FIGHTING, THIS ONE DUDE SEEN HE WAS FIXING TO GET DONE AN HE TOOK OFF, I STILL DID HIM, I WILL DO YOU THE SAME JOHN, CANT LET YOU GET AWAY, THAT WAS A BITCH MOVE YOU MADE JOHN REAL HOEISH
STFU...PUNK!!!!

And you AIN'T NO DAMN HEBREW...YA BASTARD!!!

Mo Fo you are NOTHING BUT A CONNIVING TALMUDIC WHORE....YOU MUTHAFUGGIN SLIMMING SERPENT BYTCH!!!!!!!!!!

They may not know but I know what you are...SATANIC BASTARD!!!

John 8:44 (KJV)
44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
7New Earth7

Europe

#79096 Oct 29, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
see if they all died as you say devil slavery shouldnt have NEVER HAPPEN, we shouldnt have gotten pulled from the same land mass the hebrews disappeared into, slavery from africa shouldnt have never happen, hebrews should still be there, with non gone to strange lands with Yoke to lose heritage, ok we knows that happen , we knows CREATOR words came true, ok devils how you change facts, an we hebrews are the living proof? devil i run this this all me, im not gone let you devils distort our heritage, its our time now, ITS HEBREW ISRAELITE times, we got the info on our heritage you non hebrews cant tell us nothing! we got this, hebrews rule
Shut up trick ass hoe!!!!!!

Oh how I wish that JOHNS is reading this!!!!!!!!

You know you crazy!!!!!! And you know I ALSO wrote ".......even if all DIDN'T DIE......."

So shut that trap!!!!!!!

Again, I was pointing to cyrus and the maccabees!!!!!!!!

To show you it isn't only about you and you USA AAs agenda,s lavery was practiced in some parts of Africa,[16] Europe,[16] Asia[16] and the Americas before the beginning of the Atlantic slave trade. There is evidence that enslaved people from some African states were exported to other states in Africa,
Europe and Asia prior to the European colonization
of the Americas.[17] The African slave trade
provided a large number of slaves to Europeans.[18]
[19]
The Atlantic slave trade was not the only slave trade
from Africa, although it was the largest in volume
and intensity. As Elikia M’bokolo wrote in Le Monde
diplomatique: "The African continent was bled of its
human resources via all possible routes. Across the
Sahara, through the Red Sea, from the Indian Ocean
ports and across the Atlantic. At least ten centuries
of slavery for the benefit of the Muslim countries
(from the ninth to the nineteenth).... Four million
enslaved people exported via the Red Sea, another
four million[20] through the Swahili ports of the
Indian Ocean, perhaps as many as nine million along
the trans-Saharan caravan route, and eleven to
twenty million (depending on the author) across the
Atlantic Ocean."[2

Level 8

Location hidden

#79097 Oct 29, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Now I have to be HARSH on you!!!!!!
biblehub.com/jeremiah/44-14.htm
you said that so weakly , yo legs had to be shaking hahahah lol hahahah
7New Earth7

Europe

#79098 Oct 29, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>EVIL BOY Let me break that down to you!Jeremiah/44-14 So that none of the remnant of Judah, which are gone into the land of Egypt to sojourn there, shall escape or remain, that they should return into the land of Judah, to the which they have a desire to return to dwell there: for none shall return but such as shall escape.
OK"So that none of the remnant of Judah, which are gone into the land of Egypt to sojourn there, shall escape or remain, that they should return into the land of Judah" ok we went to stay to worship the queen of heaven,ok its say thoses that went into Africa Eygpt aint gone reain to to go back home to Judah, its says they was gone want to go home an have a desire but wasn't gone be able to do so, an then it says non was gone return home but those that escaped, the trouble the CREATOR was sending our way, so we took off an we forfilled curses by being taken to strange lands for slavery as OUTLINED IN BIBLE look look Jeremiah 44:8;In that ye provoke me unto wrath with the works of your hands, burning incense unto other gods in the land of Egypt, whither ye be gone to dwell, that ye might cut yourselves off, and that ye might be a curse and a reproach among all the nations of the earth? ok NON escaped to go home because we all here waiting for some land we can call home now
That's why I call you a devil!!!!! You see???? After you say 99.9% went to Africa and 0.1 RETURNED TO ISRAEL/JUDAH, you are NOW reversing the case saying.....", its says they was gone want to go home an have a desire but wasn't gone be able to do so, an then it says non was gone return home but those that escaped, the trouble the CREATOR was sending our way, so we took off an we forfilled curses by being taken to strange lands for slavery as OUTLINED IN BIBLE "

You see you DON'T give a damn whatsoever about the ones who returned to judah, this is proof that you are a stiff necked demon!!!!!!!!!! You completely ignore jer 44:28!!!!!!!!!! You are a devil!!!!!!!!!
BS!!!!!!

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#79099 Oct 29, 2013
Time for you to STFU AND DIE YOU BASTARD!!!!!!!

The reason why you have to do all of the copying and pasting is because you're in a literate piece of SHYT!!!!!!!!!!

YOU DON'T. KNOW ADAMN THING...AND YOU AIN'T NO HEBREW...YA BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

You take after your father seat!!
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
JOHN YOU GOT OUT THERE YOU MUST BE THE UNDERCOVER JEWISH DUDE, YOU AINT GOT NO HEBREW POST, YOU JUST ARGUE WITH DEVILS, SHOW SOME POST YOU MADE SHOWING WE HEBREWS?? you came in the door but i aint leting you leave! john why you get out there you had a good show going on, you step out yo area! i let you push dna, thats why it caught on, at first they was trying we shut it down, then you came in an seem like you was getting them with it so we left it alone, now you have turn into a MONSTER, got to big fo yo britches, will noyou falling back in place now, yo show fixing to crumble! fuck dna, im gone chant that mess down we dont need it, we knows we Hebrews from BIBLE. this a BIBLE THANG, dna aint got nothing to do with IT, our heritage is in bible!! you see 7 setting back while i roast you DEVIL this was ya'll plain, your jewish john where is yo bible post showing we hebrews, you even said your not a Hebrew, hebrews come first around here john!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#79100 Oct 29, 2013
Thesaurus
Translations
Word Browser

es·cape; To break loose from confinement; get free, how was we to get free of curses? we was told not to go, non made it back home, whom escaped? curses
7New Earth7

Europe

#79101 Oct 29, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
Thesaurus
Translations
Word Browser
es·cape; To break loose from confinement; get free, how was we to get free of curses? we was told not to go, non made it back home, whom escaped? curses
You must be a white man!!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#79102 Oct 29, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
Time for you to STFU AND DIE YOU BASTARD!!!!!!!
The reason why you have to do all of the copying and pasting is because you're in a literate piece of SHYT!!!!!!!!!!
YOU DON'T. KNOW ADAMN THING...AND YOU AIN'T NO HEBREW...YA BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!
You take after your father seat!!
<quoted text>
you still aint showed one post showing we Hebrews,john all crying aint showing yo hebrew post, dna show is over we back to bible, john you aint got to status round here, show is over,
7New Earth7

Europe

#79103 Oct 29, 2013
So Johns this is where Ben stops

He doesn't acknowledge jer 44:28

So you see?

Bs!

I banned him long time ago!!!!!!

Soldiers spread out!!!!!!!!! Capture that man!!!!! Tell them satan can't conquer my crown!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#79104 Oct 29, 2013
<quoted text>
STFU...PUNK!!!!
Mo Fo you are NOTHING BUT A CONNIVING TALMUDIC WHORE....YOU MUTHAFUGGIN SLIMMING SERPENT BYTCH!!!!!!!!!!
john what part of this hebrew truth is a lie? you cant recover from this, i geuss yo day to get put back in place is here, it was a good show, yo dna show, but we back Bible, hahah you pebeen ducking the truth, ok we back to bible, ok show me where im lying about our heritage

Level 8

Location hidden

#79105 Oct 29, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
So Johns this is where Ben stops
He doesn't acknowledge jer 44:28
So you see?
Bs!
I banned him long time ago!!!!!!
Soldiers spread out!!!!!!!!! Capture that man!!!!! Tell them satan can't conquer my crown!!!
lol hahaha i kind of like you devil you show sent john out hahahah! your sharp! sent him out, say devil, my info gone save the day around here, you devils aint getting pass me, i got this! an you feel this in you! no way round this Hebrew truth, get mad jump an hollower truth stand!

Level 8

Location hidden

#79106 Oct 29, 2013
<quoted text>
STFU...PUNK!!!!
john irts a person on here seen my face an they should know where i stay! im a real hebrew john my face is on computer, i got a real charge, where im fighting 15 to 30, i got a long rap sheet, you talking to the real, plus im gone have a spot for hebrews to pull up, we aint gone fall out to bad, because you have good intentions, that cant be denied, ok all this other wolfing, dont mean nothing, im hard as they come!, i been there done that! my name ring bell across the whole country! i can put you on a set or make one! Im old school vet!! you just talking shit, mad, because you aint down,dont run from me im yo brother if your real in yo message! i aint even mad, because i knows you mean well!

Level 8

Location hidden

#79107 Oct 29, 2013
im a real hebrew you others we have to go by what you say, all the hebrews thats real we not gone fall out an do what devil want, but for yuo haters, i dont care how you feel, my job is to keep hebrew unity , we not gone let devils stop this flow! say john, we posting from bible, we gone see what you got, you been around long enough to have learn something from it! show me wrong there! thats how this gone flow
7New Earth7

Europe

#79109 Oct 29, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
say john, we posting from bible, we gone see what you got, you been around long enough to have learn something from it! show me wrong there! thats how this gone flow
John I told you, that's where Ben gon STOP!

I said it; "I wish you can go back to September and see how I lashed him with my verbal stick! All his claims debunked A-Z!!!!!!

You see he can't face jer 44:28

BEN IS BANNED!!!!!!!!
7New Earth7

Europe

#79110 Oct 29, 2013
The despair of those in exile was palpable. The god
of the Judahites had promised this particular land to
them, and it was now no longer in their control.
Further, the same god had promised that the people
would be led by a king who was descended from the
house of David, but the last king of Judah was a
blinded prisoner in Babylon and his sons had been
murdered. True, these were conditional promises,
premised on the people’s fidelity to their god and
their god’s commandments, laws, ordinances and
regulations, but clearly something was
fundamentally wrong. Either the Judahites had failed
their god or their god had failed the Judahites. So
when the psalmist cried out “By the rivers of
Babylon, there we sat, sat and wept, as we thought of
Zion,” his anguish is entirely understandable.(See
Psalm 137:1.)
Almost sixty years passed between the fall of
Jerusalem in 597 BCE and Cyrus’s defeat of the
seemingly impregnable Babylonians. Early on, the
prophet Jeremiah urged accommodation:“... seek
the peace of the city wither I have caused you to be
carried away captives.”(Jer. 29:7) No doubt some of
captured Judahites followed that advice and
acclimated quite well to the opportunities presented
in the capital of the world’s dominant power, with its
towers and gardens and vibrant society and
economy. And close to sixty years was surely more
than enough time for two new generations to be born
who had no direct recollection or knowledge of the
old homeland.
Still, poets and prophets, among others, attempted
to keep alive a national consciousness and the hope
of return. A psalmist asked how the people could sing
a song of the Lord on alien soil, adding “If I forget
you, O Jerusalem, let my right hand wither.”(See
Psalm 137:4-5.) And Ezekiel envisioned Judah
metaphorically as a collection of dry bones, into
which God would breathe new life and fashion a
people reunited and cleansed, with a new heart and a
new spirit.(See Ezek. 36:24-27; 37:1-14.)
Consequently, when Cyrus took action which
allowed the Judahites to go home, he was described
in the most glowing terms by Judahite nationalists.
Deutero-Isaiah mentioned Cyrus by name (Choresh,
in Hebrew), called him God’s “Moshiach,” the
“anointed one,” a term usually reserved for a
descendant of King David, and described the God of
Israel speaking to Cyrus and referring to him
endearingly as “my shepherd.”(See Isa. 44:28;
45:1-5)
7New Earth7

Europe

#79111 Oct 29, 2013
The Hebrew Bible contains a number of writings
concerning what happened after Cyrus’s
proclamation in 538 BCE. These entries are found
primarily in the biblical books of the priest Ezra, the
court official Nehemiah, the prophets Haggai and
Zachariah and the records of Second Chronicles.
While not internally consistent, they portray a
plausible, if embellished, version of what might have
transpired.
According to the Book of Ezra, Cyrus understood
that the Judahite Lord God of Heaven directed him to
build a house for the Deity in Jerusalem, in Judah and
he issued a decree. Said Cyrus:
Any one of you of all His people –may his God be with
him, and let him go up to Jerusalem that is in Judah
and build the House of the Lord God of Israel, the God
that is in Jerusalem; and all who stay behind ,
wherever he may be living, let the people of his place
assist him with silver, gold, goods, and livestock,
besides the freewill-offering to the House of God that
is in Jerusalem.(Ezra 1:2-4; see also 2 Chron.
36:22-23.)
Ezra then states that Cyrus designated Sheshbazzar,
a “prince of Judah,” to go to Jerusalem to build the
Temple, and that Cyrus returned the Temple vessels
which Nebuchadnezzer had taken, including gold and
silver bowls and basins.(See Ezra 1:7-11.) Ezra also
reports that 42,360 individuals responded to the
invitation to return to Jerusalem, and that their
neighbors supported them.(See Ezra 2:64, 1:6.)
According to Ezra, those who returned set up an
altar in Jerusalem, and the following year laid the
foundation for a new temple.(See Ezra 3:2-8.)
Neighbors opposed the construction, however, and
successfully secured an injunction against it.(See
Ezra 4:4-24.) The returnees subsequently resumed
construction anyway and then appealed to
Cambyses’ successor, King Darius (r.~ 522-486),
who found a memorandum of Cyrus concerning the
construction and ordered the governors of the
province to assist in the construction.(See Ezra
5:1-6:12.) The Second Temple was completed in the
Spring of the sixth year of Darius’s reign, either 516
or 515 BCE.(See Ezra 6:13-15.)
7New Earth7

Europe

#79112 Oct 29, 2013
Decades later, the Persian Empire had a new
monarch, King Artaxerxes I (r.~ 465-424 BCE).
Artaxerxes appointed the priest Ezra “to regulate
Judah and Jerusalem according to the law of your
God, which is in your care.”(See Ezra 7:14.) He also
appointed another Judahite, Nehemiah, as his cup
bearer, a position of trust and status.(See Nehemiah
1:11.) Subsequently, when Nehemiah sought
permission from Artaxerxes to travel to Jerusalem,
the King not only granted the request, but supported
the mission with the appointment of Nehemiah as
governor.(See Neh. 2:4-9.) Nehemiah arrived in
Jerusalem in 445 BCE, and focused on rebuilding the
walls of the ancient city.(See Neh. 1:1, 2:17, 19,
4:1-6.) Again some neighbors sought to undermine
the project, but to no avail.(See Neh. 3:33-38,
6:1-19.) According to Nehemiah’s memoirs, Ezra
brought the written Torah to Jerusalem and read it to
the people, with the Levites translating and
explaining.(See Neh. 8:1-8.) Ezra and Nehemiah
both called for ethnic separateness and both banned
intermarriage.(See Ezra 9:1-2, 10:10-11; Neh.
13:1-3, 23-27.)
There are reasons for skepticism about the accuracy
of Ezra’s and Nehemiah’s memoirs. Neither Ezra nor
Nehemiah was an eye witness to Cyrus’s
pronouncements, and there are inconsistencies in
the texts. Nevertheless, this much seems clear: in or
around 538 BCE Cyrus issued a proclamation which
was inscribed on a clay cylinder and which allowed
the Judahites to return to Judah and Jerusalem and
live their lives consistent with their customs and
beliefs. Some took advantage of the offer, ultimately
rebuilt a second Temple and reinstated an active
Jewish presence centered in and around the Temple.
Temple-centric Judaism lasted until 70 CE when
Roman legions led by Titus crushed a Jewish
rebellion and destroyed Jerusalem and the renovated
sanctuary.
Cyrus’s proclamation of 538 BCE was both
unprecedented and historically unique. Certainly the
Assyrians who destroyed the Kingdom of Israel,
dispersed the indigenous population and repopulated
the conquered land with allies were not as
benevolent. Nor was King Nebuchadnezzar of
Babylonia, whose scorched earth and deportation
policy for Judah sought capitulation, rather than
conciliation. The list can be extended for emperors
grand and petty subsequent to Cyrus, from
Alexander through Constantine to present times.
Cyrus was special, and but for his extraordinary
approach, there would have been:
no proclamation of return,
no encouragement extended to facilitate a return to
the native land,
no repatriation of perhaps tens of thousands of
individuals,
no leadership appointed to guide the rebuilding of
the Temple,
no return of artifacts taken from the Temple,
no rebuilding of the Temple,
no chance for Nehemiah or someone like him to
rebuild the walls of Jerusalem to protect the people
and the Temple,
no security for Judah against its neighbors and
enemies, and, critically,
no people to whom or place to which Ezra, or anyone
like him, could bring written documents containing
the lore of and law for the Judahites or begin to
refashion a community separate from their neighbors
and reunite them with their land and their god.
Each of these factors was vital to the survival and
success of the Jewish People. Conversely, without all
of them the folkways of Judah would have become a
distant memory, just as the customs of the northern
kingdom became for its dispersed tribes and as they
were becoming for the many Judahites who chose to
remain in Babylon or who moved elsewhere.
Chlo

Suwanee, GA

#79113 Oct 29, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Of course Samaritans and Palestinian Jews are not related to West Africans because West Africans were NEVER EVER in Israel!
Samaritan and Palestinian Jews are NOT related to the Hebrew Israelites. They just practice the same faith as the Hebrew Israelites. Theres a BIG difference between actually being a Hebrew Israelite and just practicing the faith.

Since you don't know anything about history, it makes sense that you wouldn't know or understand anything about the Hebrew Israelites...
7New Earth7

UK

#79114 Oct 29, 2013
Every time Ben talks about the serpharvaims, and he started it before he met me here; and ask yourselves, what does he use to define them.......? Two seraphis found as cities in the middle east region........

When I came and presented the case of the maccabees, who originated in nubia (with a lot of scholarly backing) the nubian heritage so powerfully embeded as history before Ben's two seraphis nonsense, yet due to ben's selfish agenda, he insists that even the maccabees (medebays worldwide) are all the same serparvaims!!!!!!!!!!

That's childish!!!!!!!!! Because he doesn't even use a love of scholarly backing to prove his point, if u see what he writes, he satrts to talk about people whom were brought into Jerusalem from ava, cutha and assyria, its as serphaviam inclusive!!!!!!!! That's all!!!!!!!!!

Ben is pure mad!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 5 min Sienna 6,329
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min RealDave 1,109,700
Do Black men like Indian girls? 8 min bLACK MAn 2
A lot of American black women are acting like t... 9 min darline 15
Black guest stuns CNN anchor: Racism is - not a... 9 min Mr Johnson 432
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 9 min felistitas 120,842
White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate B... 12 min Capree 555
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 25 min pn2cladelover 24,492
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... 36 min Gmoney AKA Big G 615
Another white man beheaded by IsIs 1 hr African AE 215
BW Cuffed by Police for Kissing WM: Prostitute??? 1 hr Good-Vibes 168
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••