Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#79197 Oct 30, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
When me say me found also from order of melchizedek remember me gon add worldwide, cos that's how I talk about it, u knows! An you Aint saying shit bro! Cos its world wide!!!
Ok check this! Was black ancient Chinese serpharvaims?
That's how lame ur answers gopn be, cos you can't answer that ish bro! You a wack ass lame duck!
Radhanites, sepharvaim jews been to china,The Jewish Radhanite merchants were among the traders who crossed Khazaria when venturing to and returning from China, India."sepharvaim Radhanites Jews"controlled the main overland routes to the Orient,

Level 8

Location hidden

#79198 Oct 30, 2013
boy im good! i keep that "HEBREW SHIELD UP"

Level 8

Location hidden

#79199 Oct 30, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>

Foreigners will rebuild your walls,
    and their kings assist you in the conduct of worship.
When I was angry I hit you hard.
that happen it came to pass, we here in this day in time

Level 8

Location hidden

#79200 Oct 30, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
Now yo weak mind tells u u shouldn't have said that!
lets do away with cussing i can express myslf with out it, im a hebrew vet you can come with nothing, dealing with this, i will wrap you up an bond an confound you with this hebrewness,trick i been spending a lot of time, dealing with yo wrong wack way of thinking, you cant change us or what has been done, or where we from, how you gone do that? your not us so yo say on our history gone be wrong, lest john smart an never tried to lay no hebrew history down, your trying an your not a Hebrew1 so its gone be wrong, only we can tell you or the jews since they knows
7New Earth7

UK

#79201 Oct 30, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text> Radhanites, sepharvaim jews been to china,The Jewish Radhanite merchants were among the traders who crossed Khazaria when venturing to and returning from China, India."sepharvaim Radhanites Jews"controlled the main overland routes to the Orient,
Not so fast!

Brahm&#257; is the Hindu god (deva) of creation and one of the Trim&#363;rti, the others being Vi&#7779;&#326;u and &#346;iva. According to the Brahm&#257; Pur&#257;&#326;a, he is the father of Manu, and from Manu all human beings are descended. In the R&#257;m&#257;ya&# 326;a and the Mah&#257;bh&#257;rata, he is often referred
to as the progenitor or great grandsire of all human
beings!

Again: in conclusions, if you add up all the zeros in this link, you gon be getting hunderds of thousands; do the maths: http://hinduonline.co/Scriptures/Puranas/Bhav...

Level 8

Location hidden

#79202 Oct 30, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU...PUNK!!!!
And you AIN'T NO DAMN HEBREW...YA BASTARD!!!
Mo Fo you are NOTHING BUT A CONNIVING TALMUDIC WHORE....YOU MUTHAFUGGIN SLIMMING SERPENT BYTCH!!!!!!!!!!
They may not know but I know what you are...SATANIC BASTARD!!!
John 8:44 (KJV)
44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Time for you to STFU AND DIE YOU BASTARD!!!!!!!
The reason why you have to do all of the copying and pasting is because you're in a literate piece of SHYT!!!!!!!!!!
YOU DON'T. KNOW ADAMN THING...AND YOU AIN'T NO HEBREW...YA BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!
44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
You take after your father seat!!
<quoted text>
john you can clean this up, my goal is for my peoples, why you talk down to me??????????

Level 8

Location hidden

#79203 Oct 30, 2013
<quoted text>
You are a damn, it became so obvious because you want it shipped as soon as I revealed that beer with Jews who rebelled against the Babylonian Talmud the teachings!!!
now go straight back to hell you're goddamn demon!!!
John 8:44 (KJV) 44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it!!!!!!!!!!
<quoted text>
STFU...PUNK!!!!
And you AIN'T NO DAMN HEBREW...YA BASTARD!!!
Mo Fo you are NOTHING BUT A CONNIVING TALMUDIC WHORE....YOU MUTHAFUGGIN SLIMMING SERPENT BYTCH!!!!!!!!!!
They may not know but I know what you are...SATANIC BASTARD!!!
44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Time for you to STFU AND DIE YOU BASTARD!!!!!!!
The reason why you have to do all of the copying and pasting is because you're in a literate piece of SHYT!!!!!!!!!!
YOU DON'T. KNOW ADAMN THING...AND YOU AIN'T NO HEBREW...YA BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!
You take after your father seat!!
<quoted text>
7New Earth7

UK

#79204 Oct 30, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text> Radhanites, sepharvaim jews been to china,The Jewish Radhanite merchants were among the traders who crossed Khazaria when venturing to and returning from China, India."sepharvaim Radhanites Jews"controlled the main overland routes to the Orient,
Amarnath caves are one of the most famous shrines of Lord Shiva in Hinduism and are claimed to be over 5000 years old. http://infolona.com/personal_problems_and_sol...

Level 8

Location hidden

#79205 Oct 30, 2013
now lets look back in the past! because in between 721 b.c an 536 b,c the bible say it wasn't no Hebrews in the land an that it was desolate Jeremiah 44:7;Therefore now thus saith the LORD, the God of hosts, the God of Israel; Wherefore commit ye this great evil against your souls, to cut off from you man and woman, child and suckling, out of Judah, to leave you none to remain;
, i got proof wasn't no Hebrews in Palestine after the Babylonian siege of JUDAH Jeremiah 44:6;Wherefore my fury and mine anger was poured forth, and was kindled in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem; and they are wasted and desolate, as at this day.
the main, most important group left 721 from samaria into Judah when the Assyrians first came to our lands an in 586 b,c our people left when the Babylonians came in 586 Judah an Israel the Northern kingdom was going into africa,ok our people had came from all nations where they was driven doing the Assyrian aggression,THAT WHAT STARTED THE SAITE PERIOD OF EYGPT an the Hebrew people Journey years into africa ok from 721 till 685 IS 36 YEARS WE STAYED IN ASSYRIA,"OK 685–525 BC") is also called the Saite Period. ok it would have took us 36 years to have made it back home from 721 that's why bible say from all nation they came from were they had been driven,Jeremiah 43:5 But Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, took all the remnant of Judah, that were returned from all nations, whither they had been driven, to dwell in the land of Judah;u see we came back from the lil Assyrian attack, now in 586 when the Babylonians came we went into africa by way of Egypt its here!Jeremiah 43:6Even men, and women, and children, and the king's daughters, and every person that Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard had left with Gedaliah the son of Ahikam the son of Shaphan, and Jeremiah the prophet, and Baruch the son of Neriah.u see the word" EVERYBODY" they got on down soon as the BABYLONIANS turned they backs! we took off! now if everybody went into africa like they was told not to the world should have seen some peoples taken from that land mass AFRICA TO ALL NATIONS for curses as outlined in COVENANT which was a agreement!!,HISTORY SHOULD HAVE WITNESS PEOPLES BEING REMOVED FROM AFRICA with BIBICAL curses on them, to all nations Jeremiah 44:7 Therefore now thus saith the LORD, the God of hosts, the God of Israel; Wherefore commit ye this great evil against your souls, to cut off from you man and woman, child and suckling, out of Judah, to leave you none to remain;Jeremiah 44:8In that ye provoke me unto wrath with the works of your hands, burning incense unto other gods in the land of Egypt, whither ye be gone to dwell, that ye might cut yourselves off, and that ye might be a curse and a reproach among all the nations of the earth? so from Egypt how they get all up in Europe an LIVE GOOD run kingdoms an have all the wealth??ok on the other hand when the returns from Babylon started coming home in,538, when Nehemiah an them returned back home under the EDICT OF LIBERATION they say they was SLAVES IN THE LAND,we had a list of all the peoples that came back that was slaves in the land!! they all came back to REGISTER their GENEALOGY But they wqas held in BONDAGE! by the jews,Nehemiah 9:36;So now today we are slaves in the land of plenty that you gave our ancestors for their enjoyment! We are slaves here in this good land. OK WE KNOWS the SAITE Period END 525BC ok them Hebrews would start to go into africa, this was doing Persian Rule, an all that didnt make it into africa by 332BC the FREAKY GREEKY rolls up, NO HEBREW WOULD LIVE with them FREAKS, they was the WORST OF THE WORST, the GREEKS EQUATES SATAN
7New Earth7

UK

#79206 Oct 30, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>see that?? what the hell is you talking about?? hahah you lost me on this one!! your confused i dont even think you knows what you typed hahah, look here i paid my lawyer an bondsman, ok i got a pocket full of money, with shit to do today! so we gone keep this rolling we gone get to bottom of yo hate,
Yea ull be Dan lost! He say DEBE!
7New Earth7

UK

#79207 Oct 30, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
, an all that didnt make it into africa by 332BC the FREAKY GREEKY rolls up, NO HEBREW WOULD LIVE with them FREAKS, they was the WORST OF THE WORST, the GREEKS EQUATES SATAN
Nope, when the Greeks came was when onias was high priest! An it says onias refused to pay taxes to Greeks! See them peoples only come for booty, and they set up post and draft law trying to get booty; but they knows they gon have to fight to get it, because just like good book says in maccabees, they had spiritual powers like when judas stretched his hand over the river to catch his enemy; ok so Greeks knew they don't deal with hot angelic stuff anyhow (its in news about them plagues) plus u remember when one tried to pull down temple wall got plagued! So "freeky greeky" knows Aint no mercy for messing around ....cos all Dem peoples zealots workaholics working day in out For all it!

So we knows what happened? When onias refused to pay tax, him boys cover up an go an pay and act like them hellenized jews but they weren't! Yet onias remained faithful, an so was the maccabees unto death!

Then even after war brokeout around 70AD some excapees continued the tradition via Mohammed!
7New Earth7

UK

#79208 Oct 30, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
now lets look back in the past! because in between 721 b.c an 536 b,c the bible say it wasn't no Hebrews in the land an that it was desolate Jeremiah 44:7;Therefore now thus saith the LORD, the God of hosts, the God of Israel; Wherefore commit ye this great evil against your souls, to cut off from you man and woman, child and suckling, out of Judah, to leave you none to remain;
, i got proof wasn't no Hebrews in Palestine after the Babylonian siege of JUDAH Jeremiah 44:6;Wherefore my fury and mine anger was poured forth, and was kindled in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem; and they are wasted and desolate, as at this day.
the main, most important group left 721 from samaria into Judah when the Assyrians first came to our lands an in 586 b,c our people left when the Babylonians came in 586 Judah an Israel the Northern kingdom was going into africa,ok our people had came from all nations where they was driven doing the Assyrian aggression,THAT WHAT STARTED THE SAITE PERIOD OF EYGPT an the Hebrew people Journey years into africa ok from 721 till 685 IS 36 YEARS WE STAYED IN ASSYRIA,"OK 685–525 BC") is also called the Saite Period. ok it would have took us 36 years to have made it back home from 721 that's why bible say from all nation they came from were they had been driven,Jeremiah 43:5 But Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, took all the remnant of Judah, that were returned from all nations, whither they had been driven, to dwell in the land of Judah;u see we came back from the lil Assyrian attack, now in 586 when the Babylonians came we went into africa by way of Egypt its here!Jeremiah 43:6Even men, and women, and children, and the king's daughters, and every person that Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard had left with Gedaliah the son of Ahikam the son of Shaphan, and Jeremiah the prophet, and Baruch the son of Neriah.u see the word" EVERYBODY" they got on down soon as the BABYLONIANS turned they backs! we took off! now if everybody went into africa like they was told not to the world should have seen some peoples taken from that land mass AFRICA TO ALL NATIONS for curses as outlined in COVENANT which was a agreement!!,HISTORY SHOULD HAVE WITNESS PEOPLES BEING REMOVED FROM AFRICA with BIBICAL curses on them, to all nations Jeremiah 44:7 Therefore now thus saith the LORD, the God of hosts, the God of Israel; Wherefore commit ye this great evil against your souls, to cut off from you man and woman, child and suckling, out of Judah, to leave you none to remain;Jeremiah 44:8In that ye provoke me unto wrath with the works of your hands, burning incense unto other gods in the land of Egypt, whither ye be gone to dwell, that ye might cut yourselves off, and that ye might be a curse and a reproach among all the nations of the earth? so from Egypt how they get all up in Europe an LIVE GOOD run kingdoms an have all the wealth??ok on the other hand when the returns from Babylon started coming home in,538, when Nehemiah an them returned back home under the EDICT OF LIBERATION they say they was SLAVES IN THE LAND,we had a list of all the peoples that came back that was slaves in the land!! they all came back to REGISTER their GENEALOGY But they wqas held in BONDAGE! by the jews,Nehemiah 9:36;So now today we are slaves in the land of plenty that you gave our ancestors for their enjoyment! We are slaves here in this good land. OK WE KNOWS the SAITE Period END 525BC ok them Hebrews would start to go into africa, this was doing Persian Rule, an all that didnt make it into africa by 332BC the FREAKY GREEKY rolls up, NO HEBREW WOULD LIVE with them FREAKS, they was the WORST OF THE WORST, the GREEKS EQUATES SATAN
What wqas it again I wanted to say? Emmm.... Ok see people gon move, I'm moving with my message, if you want you stick with yours no problemo!

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#79209 Oct 30, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text> john you can clean this up, my goal is for my peoples, why you talk down to me??????????
You LYING, NO GOOD, LOW DOWN SLITHERING SERPENT!!!

Ephesians 6:11-13
King James Version (KJV)
11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

The WORD WARNS US WITH NO UNCERTAIN TERMS ABOUT YOU TALMUDIC DEVIL!!!!!!!!!!

King James Version (KJV)
11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#79210 Oct 30, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, when the Greeks came was when onias was high priest! An it says onias refused to pay taxes to Greeks! See them peoples only come for booty, and they set up post and draft law trying to get booty; but they knows they gon have to fight to get it, because just like good book says in maccabees, they had spiritual powers like when judas stretched his hand over the river to catch his enemy; ok so Greeks knew they don't deal with hot angelic stuff anyhow (its in news about them plagues) plus u remember when one tried to pull down temple wall got plagued! So "freeky greeky" knows Aint no mercy for messing around ....cos all Dem peoples zealots workaholics working day in out For all it!

So we knows what happened? When onias refused to pay tax, him boys cover up an go an pay and act like them hellenized jews but they weren't! Yet onias remained faithful, an so was the maccabees unto death!

Then even after war brokeout around 70AD some excapees continued the tradition via Mohammed!
I'm try'n to go bck and read "all" the post leading up to here..but (INTERESTING)..say "7" we and I mean WE all can be taught to know more than what's being "put out"..my Bro Ben even he can learn but just like once a person wakes up to rationalize what he's lookn at..then they learn it to know it frontward & backward..Ben will add to his repertoire (spiritual arsenal) and SEE the whole show goin on

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#79211 Oct 30, 2013
I know that many of you saw WHERE I posted on Sunday, how this particular Jew REBELLED AGAINST THE BABYLONIAN TALMUD...RIGHT???

This is WHY THIS SLITHERING SERPENT, WHICH CALLS ITSELF BEN, WANTS TO ATTACK ME!!!

This REVELATION IS LIKE ROCK SALT AND SEA WATER BEING POURED IN TO THIS DEVILS WOUNDS WHICH I'VE INFLICTED UPON THAT BEAST!!!!!
Cherokee Mooroon

New Boston, MI

#79212 Oct 30, 2013
I know that many of you saw WHERE I posted on Sunday, how this particular Jew REBELLED AGAINST THE BABYLONIAN TALMUD...RIGHT???
This is WHY THIS SLITHERING SERPENT, WHICH CALLS ITSELF BEN, WANTS TO ATTACK ME!!!
This REVELATION IS LIKE ROCK SALT AND SEA WATER BEING POURED IN TO THIS DEVILS WOUNDS WHICH I'VE INFLICTED UPON THAT BEAST!!!!!
I mentioned when I first started posting, A FEW YEARS AGO, that Ben Yisrael IS a FAKE!!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#79213 Oct 30, 2013
<quoted text>
You LYING, NO GOOD, LOW DOWN SLITHERING SERPENT!!!
King James Version (KJV)
The WORD WARNS US WITH NO UNCERTAIN TERMS ABOUT YOU TALMUDIC DEVIL!!!!!!!!!!
King James Version (KJV)
your a weak dude everybody see this, this all you gone be able to do,

Level 8

Location hidden

#79214 Oct 30, 2013
Cherokee Mooroon wrote:
<quoted text>
I mentioned when I first started posting, A FEW YEARS AGO, that Ben Yisrael IS a FAKE!!!!
your mad because Natives aint hebrews, ok whats fake about me, an years ago, your still not a Hebrew lol hahahah, all you non hebrews crying, its gone be ok! hebrews aint gone ever be everybody an anybody! the Natives OWN SLAVES, white man should have knocked them all off hahah

Level 8

Location hidden

#79215 Oct 30, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm try'n to go bck and read "all" the post leading up to here..but (INTERESTING)..say "7" we and I mean WE all can be taught to know more than what's being "put out"..my Bro Ben even he can learn but just like once a person wakes up to rationalize what he's lookn at..then they learn it to know it frontward & backward..Ben will add to his repertoire (spiritual arsenal) and SEE the whole show goin on
them dudes aint talking about Jack, all of them non hebrews you have to watch whom you befriends, these dudes Made, because they aint drop no hebrew history,, i care nothing about them an this show gone roll! i love it when they cake up, its easier to slices hahah

Level 8

Location hidden

#79216 Oct 30, 2013
al non hebrews talkning mess which means ZIP! you weak rats, gone learn, I GOT THIS, you fools aint fixing to distort our hstory an make it to a soup bowl naw, we gone pass, you tricks aint put out nothing show yo hebrew history post, i got a 1k of them hahahahah lol hahahah I LOVE THIS! im kicking back with feet up on table cuban CIG in mouth lol real happy that you devils showing ya'll weakness hahahahah lol IM THE BOSS MAN with a HEBREW CROWN hahahahah lol hahahah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min USAsince1680 1,480,525
Incest Child Sexual Abuse Alive And Well In Bla... (Jun '12) 3 min Dontarius 24
Things I don't like about myself. 6 min Jaslinda Jones 33
How black women change colors during sex 6 min ugly monkeys 3
Eurocentric Myth Busters: Blacks Are Naturally ... 7 min SobieskiSavedEurope 56
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 8 min Le Jimbo 222
John Lewis is one ugly Black man 12 min Charlie 5
No more BM/BW couple? Is black love dead? 6 hr Lolblackpeople 66
My Indian cousin married a black man & had a ba... 7 hr Samoan Irish 98
More from around the web